Spokane Job Description Sample
Nurse Practitioner-Vascular Surgery
Spokane, WA is seeking a Part Time Vein Surgery Nurse Practitioner. Position would assist physician who specializes in breast, endocrine, and vericose vein disease. They are looking to expand the practice to include minimally invasive vein care.
Seeking practitioner that can operate a laser, assist with cosults and see post op patients.
Tax Expert - Cpa, Enrolled Agent Or Attorney - Remote
Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world by providing expert tax guidance to our customers using TurboTax state of the art tools; this includes helping customers prepare and submit their taxes. We are hiring credentialed tax experts (CPA/EA/Practicing Attorney) for our TurboTax expert network, the largest virtual tax community in the world. You'll bring confidence, tax expertise, and personal experiences to new client relationships that will empower and educate people, so they can lead better lives and get one step closer to financial freedom. And you decide how much, when and where to work, creating a schedule that works for you.
Our team of tax experts is growing, so once you apply to one role, we've got you covered. We will review your experience and consider your fit for all open opportunities on the team.
- This is a seasonal customer facing position providing Tax Advice, Tax Return Review and Preparation to TurboTax Customers
- Help customers who are working on their tax return with 1) tax advice, including return preparation and signature when required, 2) product/software inquiries, and 3) tax calculations
- Create high quality customer interactions and experiences that instill confidence using deep customer empathy and audio/video tools
- Utilize and leverage government websites, professional resources and team expertise to seek out and deliver the right answer to the customer using everyday language
- Apply defined practices, procedures and company policies to troubleshoot and resolve tax advice and preparation customer inquiries
- Document customer interactions
- Must possess active credential: EA (Enrolled Agent), CPA (Certified Public Accountant), or Practicing Attorney with strong tax preparation experience and extensive knowledge of tax laws
- Recent experience preparing federal and state individual 1040 tax returns using commercial tax preparation software (3 or more years preferred)
- Professional Circular 230 judgement
- Audit experience a plus (IRS and state tax authorities)
- Proficient with technology; solid knowledge of computer operations and software
- Strong customer service skills - ability to interact with customers through video and audio tools in a way that is professional, friendly and reassuring
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and determination
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) communication skills (written & spoken) a plus
Optometrist - Spokane, WA.
Optometry leaders, are you looking for an exciting and rewarding career opportunity to work with world-class ophthalmologists with a leading provider of laser vision correction in the United States? Would you like the opportunity to earn generous monthly and quarterly incentives and student loan reimbursement? Join Us at LasikPlus! A second generation, family-owned business founded by a surgeon, we have created a team of world-class surgeons, optometrists and technicians that carefully craft a vision correction solution tailored to each patient’s unique prescription and lifestyle.
Join LasikPlus – and help us transform the lives of our patients.
LasikPlus is an equal opportunity employer. To learn more about our company please visit us at www.lasikplus.com or see our great reviews on Glassdoor.
LPN /RN Nurse
Private duty nursing is an option for children and young adults with special needs such as; tracheostomy and ventilator care, feeding tubes, nebulizer treatments, TPN, as well as many other special medical needs that children and young adults may have..
Taking care of medical intensive children and young adult is a very rewarding and important job..
Full Time or Part Time, You Decide
Best place to start for New Grads,
Competitive Home Health Wages
Sign on Bonus up to $3,000.00 *
- Paid case specific training with an Experienced Nurse *
- Specialty training on Trach and Ventilators *
- Flexible Scheduling and a Variety of Shifts. *
- Medical Insurance, Dental & Vision optional *
- Paid weeks' Vacation * "Refer a Nurse" bonus program *
- Statewide employment opportunities *
New RN and LPN Graduates Encouraged to Apply
We invite you to inquire about employment today!!!
Total Care is a Family owned, State certified, bonded and insured home health agency.
Total Care, The Home Health Care Specialist
Now Hiring for One on One Patient Care
Higher Pay with more Time off
Working for Families, the Better Choice!
Full Time or Part Time, You Decide
Senior Audit - Assurance Manager
We are a a boutique accounting firm looking for a Senior Assurance - Auditor Manager to join our growing team.
This is a unique opportunity to continue to do what you love in auditing with virtually no travel or long hours.
What you need:
The purpose of this position is to manage all aspects of prospect development from pre-sale through close. This includes developing referral sources, identifying new clients that match the business client profile, and ensuring a consistent flow of new revenue for the practice.
This position handles large, complex, and high volume accounts, and focuses activity on specific targets. Requires advanced sales training to compete within the industry. Possesses long term, multi-year sales and revenue goals. Identifies additional opportunities to cross-sell products. Proficient in all lines of business. Acts as a mentor and provides feedback to other sales professionals.
- Identifies and actively pursues potential new business opportunities.
- Leads the coordination of organizational resources necessary to drive a sale to completion.
- Identifies potential referral sources and develops relationships through personal contact and presentation of the practice’s resources.
- Qualifies prospects based on practice’s guidelines for new business.
- Identifies external and internal referral sources and partners closely with those sources.
- Leads in the creation of sales proposals and presentations and works with the referral source partner to coordinate the delivery of these presentations to prospects.
- Transitions a qualified prospect or new client to a client executive and supports the client executive in implementation of new business deals and transitions client to account management status.
- Utilizes information sources internally and externally to gather appropriate data to properly position business to prospect.
- Develops sales strategies for increasing target market sales and manages the execution of these strategies.Generates additional revenue opportunities by introducing and leveraging other business products and services as appropriate.
- Incorporates and regularly practices techniques introduced through sales training to continuously enhance skills and related performance.
- Completes outbound follow up calls and makes cold calls.
- Ensures that up-to-date prospective client information is maintained in the database.
- Ensures that all regulatory requirements are met and complies with all internal policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience with new business development required, ideally with some large group or individual life / disability insurance experience.
- Proven insurance industry experience with individual and group insurance products.
- Experience in marketing products in a dual role of business-to-business as well as business to consumer preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate with multiple decision makers on complex sales.
- Demonstrated track record in consistently achieving aggressive sales objectives.
- Business development and negotiation skills with the ability to effectively originate new business, develop and leverage referral sources, and convert a cold lead into a qualified prospect.
- Ability to self-start and independently initiate new opportunities.
- Effective leadership qualities to guide a team of internal colleagues through the new business development cycle and ensure process integrity and timeliness in our response to prospects and clients.
- Ability to function in a highly structured sales management environment.
- Ability to assess financial attractiveness of new leads to ensure profitability.
- Demonstrated ability to function effectively both independently and as a team-oriented leader in a high visibility client environment Must be able to work independently but also lead in a highly matrixed environment.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and strong problem solving skills.
- Must demonstrate professional and ethical business practices, adherence to company standards, and a commitment to personal and professional development.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills to communicate with colleagues, clients, and vendors.
- Ability to deliver highly technical information to less technical individuals.
- Proven time management skills to manage multiple priorities and deliver timely and accurate work.
- Must demonstrate strong active listening and follow-up skills.
- Strong computer skills and the ability to navigate through multiple systems without assistance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Appropriate license must be obtained if necessary for the position.
- Core competencies include:
- Communicating with Impact
- Planning and Organizing
- Professional/Technical Knowledge
- Life, health and ltc licenses, as required in the states where marketing and solicitation occurs. Within 3 months of being hired. Minimum Series 6 and 63 FINRA registrations. within 6 months of being hired.
IF YOU ARE QUALIFIED AND INTERESTED IN THIS OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE APPLY ONLINE. ONLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
Registered Nurse RN- Home Health
CareerStaff is looking to hire a motivated, independent Registered Nurses (RN) with good time management for a full-time home health contract positions in Spokane, WA. In this position, you are able to create your own schedule, choose your vacation days, and ensure your holidays off. Another added benefit is avoiding the daily commute and completing charting from the comfort of your home! We offer consistent contracts that begin at 13 weeks long and can be extended year round. For this specific contract, you are paid per hour, not just per visit! Finally, all drive time and mileage is reimbursed at the current IRS rate.
Partnering with CareerStaff is the kind of proactive move that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it alone. If you have the right skills and the desire to succeed, we can help you find employment opportunities with the best companies in the nation.
Benefits for CareerStaff Staffing Services:
- Immediate openings
- 24/7 Answering Service
- Day and Night shifts available
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Weekly & Daily Pay with Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Referral Bonuses
- Making home visits in designated area to perform initial and ongoing assessments/treatments for patients
- Performing assigned duties including administration of medication, wound care, treatments and procedures
- Identify and communicate changes in the patient’s condition
- Maintain communication with patient, family and other members of the home care team to ensure coordination of services and meet the patient goals
- Executing and properly documenting the doctor’s orders
- BLS issued through American Heart Association
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Washington state RN license
- Reliable transportation
- 2 years of previous home health experience preferred
CareerStaff has been connecting talented clinicians with great facilities for over 25 years. Our goal is to find a nursing job that offers the pay, flexibility, and the lifestyle that you desire. Whether you are interested in contract opportunities or just picking up an extra shift, our specialists are available to ensure that you get the assistance and support you deserve.
The secret to our success is simple: our management team sets extraordinarily high standards, and we refuse to compromise on the quality of our personnel or the caliber of service that we give to our clients and employees. Our 30 locally run offices allow us to provide personalized support in each community while still benefiting from the national resources and assistance of our larger CareerStaff Unlimited family.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA)
1-866-317-1232 | Hannah.Carlberg@CareerStaff.com
Part-Time Online Teacher For Children
The future is here! Join a fast growing community of elite educators who are teaching right from their home. As an independent contractor, you will be matched 1:1 with Chinese students on our secure virtual learning platform to teach English online. All you need is a bachelor’s degree and experience in teaching. You can make your own schedule and use Employer resources to instruct - no lesson planning required!
This opportunity is for you if you have a strong teaching background, are energetic, engaging, and self-motivated. If you consider yourself a global educator and are excited about the use of technology to connect the world, then this is a match. Partner with us and help change the face of online learning.
We have offices in Beijing, Shanghai, and San Francisco and have over 100,000 students and 15,000 teachers on the Employer platform. Founded in 2013, Employer has won several awards including CY Zone’s Top 100 Chinese Companies, Top 21 Global Innovation Companies, and the US-China Entrepreneurship Leader Award. We have strategic partnerships with ETS, Coursera, and TESOL, and are venture backed by top investors, such as Innovation Works, Sequoia Capital, Matrix Partners, Northern Light Venture, Yunfeng Capital, Learn Capital, and Kobe Bryant’s fund, Bryant Stibel.
We pride ourselves on giving Chinese children the American elementary school experience.
- 1-on-1 online full immersion English language and content classes
- An American curriculum, based on the Common Core State Standards
- 25-minute highly engaging lessons
- Exposure to the American or Canadian K-12 education system
- Minimum 1 year of teaching experience
- Bachelor’s degree
Desktop or Laptop with a fast internet connection and audio/video capability
Contract type: Independent contractor
Contract term: 6-Months
Start date: Immediately
Hours: In order to maximize the number of classes scheduled, teachers are recommended to be available for at least 15 time slots per week (each time slot is 30 minutes) during Beijing peak times. The following hours tend to be the most requested time periods from our families: Monday-Sunday 6-10pm, and Saturday-Sunday 9am-10pm in Beijing time.
Here are the times converted to US times:
Monday- Friday Saturday- Sunday
Beijing 6pm- 10pm Beijing 9am – 10pm
EST 6am- 10am Fri-Sun 9pm – 10am
CST 5am- 9am Fri-Sun 8pm – 9am
MST 4am- 8am Fri-Sun 7pm – 8am
PST 3am- 7am Fri-Sun 6pm- 7am
Hawaii 1am- 5am Fri-Sun 4pm – 5am
Payment: Our teachers are paid according to the number of classes finished. The minimum service fee rate range is US$ 14-$18/hour. There are incentives for every lesson, so a typical service fee ranges between US$ 14-22/hour. This business opportunity is ideal for independent contractor teachers looking to supplement their income.
Insurance Sales Professional
Hiring an Insurance Sales Professional for a Local Allstate Agency
Are you looking for a career with a local small business with the backing and support of a brand people recognize and trust? Working at a local Allstate agency may be your answer!
This is not your typical sales job. As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will help grow the Allstate agency by engaging new prospects and building strong relationships with the community. You’ll work as a member of a sales team focused on providing insurance and financial products that help customers protect their homes, cars, and retirement incomes, and live a good life.
As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will apply insurance knowledge and sales skills to increase the customer’s understanding of the value of insurance and cultivate long-term relationships as a trusted advisor.
With more than 10,000 Allstate Agency Owners across the U.S., there are opportunities to start a career as a Licensed Sales Professional almost everywhere, including your hometown. If you have a passion for helping others and an interest in building your career with a local small business, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Job Responsibilities of a Licensed Sales Professional
- Be a team player to help grow the agency
- Achieve sales goals through leads and referrals
- Be organized and efficient
- Help protect customers by offering insurance and financial products that will meet their needs
- Conduct needs-based customer policy reviews and update coverage
- Ensure a positive customer experience
Job Requirements of a Licensed Sales Professional
- Confident self-starter who works well independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills
- Maintain a positive and self-motivated attitude
- Sales experience is a plus
- Driven to fulfill customers’ needs
- Must be willing to obtain insurance licenses; already possessing a license is a plus
- Bilingual candidates welcome
Licensed Real Estate Professional
You are a successful real estate salesperson looking for professional freedom, better commissions & technology that travels with you. You’re motivated & a highly independent self-starter, looking for professional & financial flexibility. If this describes you, we want you on the Real team.
Real is a brokerage that works the way you do. You spend 40-60% of your time on the road; your office is wherever you are, not where your broker is. Real provides the technology to run your operation from your smartphone, a split of 85/15% with commission cap (allowing you to achieve 100%) and an on-demand support team to help you along the way.
There’s no mandatory meetings, no long morning commutes – just you & your ambition. Kiss those huge office / transaction / franchise fees goodbye – our core plan is a flat $40 a month.
- Innovative mobile technology provided free to all of our agents; includes integrated MLS search, CRM, client messaging, website builder, one-click CMAs, a thriving agent community & much more.
- A straightforward 85-15% split w/ commission cap (allowing you to achieve 100%)
- On-demand support team
- No set schedule or mandated hours
- Prospect leads and build a client base
- Assist clients & help them purchase, rent, list and sell residential or commercial real estate
- Negotiate purchase agreements and contracts with buyers and sellers
- Host open houses and other events
- Prepare market analysis to help determine property value
- Educate clients on basic real estate procedures
- Verify and disclose property facts to clients
- 1-2 years previous experience in real estate, property management, or other related fields
- An active Real Estate License
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You’ve felt it – real estate is changing. The typical brokerage model that has existed for years is beginning to crack. Real is on the forefront of redefining this industry, and we want salespeople, realtors, real estate agents & brokers like you to come along for the ride.
To sum: Real gives you everything needed to succeed + an excellent commission split (85-15%), so you can enjoy the fruits of that success. Apply Today!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!