Spokane Job Description Sample
Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction, confidence and goodwill through exceptional service for both external and internal customers.
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school, plus two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Core People Skills. Ability to positively interact and work collaboratively with a diverse group of people at all levels of the organization. Genuine with high ethical standards and values, and personal integrity and honesty. Ability to apply a large measure of common sense to a variety of situations.
Customer Service. Demonstrated passion for providing a high level of customer service with an in-depth understanding of customer service practices. Proven ability to manage difficult or emotional customer situations, respond promptly to customer needs, solicit customer feedback to improve service, and respond to requests for service and assistance. Consistently meet commitments.
Communication Skills. Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, listen and obtain clarification, and respond well to questions. Proficiency in writing clearly and concisely and editing work for spelling and grammar. Ability to vary writing style to meet business needs.
Core Business Skills. Demonstrated understanding of business implications of decisions. Ability to exercise sound judgement and discretion in handling of proprietary and confidential information. Ability to work independently, without significant direction and to use resources effectively to “figure it out”. Strong critical thinking skills, judgment and keen attention to detail and accuracy. Exceptional prioritization, time management and organizational skills.
Computer/Applications Skills. Proficient computer skills using a variety of software applications systems. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products and ERP and CRM Systems.
Professional Investment. Demonstrated commitment to own personal professional development and learning. Ability to keep up-to-date with fast-changing trends.
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and positive customer experience with every order.
- Provide support to the Aluminum Industry sales team; including entering, acknowledging and updating orders, completing quotations, and regular communication with customers.
- Act as the primary contact for maintaining accounts designated as “House Accounts”.
- Review incoming orders for completeness, accuracy, pricing and fulfillment.
- Responsible for and through knowledge of customer specific inventory programs (VMI). Verifies record computations against physical count of inventory and adjusts errors in computation or count, or investigates and reports reasons for discrepancies.
- Compile and keep records of quantity, type, and value of material, or supplies based on VMI agreement with customers.
- Utilize CRM for all relevant customer development and communication information in concert with outside sales team.
- Responsible for thorough knowledge of customer specific inventory programs (VMI). Verify record computations against physical count of inventory and adjusts errors in computation or count, or investigate and report reasons for discrepancies.
- Compile and keep records of quantity, type, and value of material, or supplies based on VMI agreement with customers.
- Promote positive employee and customer relations by supporting Pyrotek’s commitment to a working environment of tolerance, acceptance and civility. Respond appropriately to inquiries, concerns and complaints by being professional, courteous and respectful at all times.
- Maintain regular, consistent, reliable, punctual and predictable attendance, as required to achieve internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Actively and positively participate in problem resolution, demonstrating constructive communication, timely response and effective resolution skills. Work effectively within team environments both within your department and across the organization.
- Cooperate and comply fully with all Pyrotek policies and procedures. Actively support and follow the Pyrotek Safety Program.
- Participate in company/department meetings, training activities, continuing education programs and other associated activities.
- Consistently promote and communicate Pyrotek’s core values through work performance and excellent customer service.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Pyrotek is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history, or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
If you are interested in applying for this position, you will need to follow the link below or visit Pyrotek.com/About Pyrotek/Careers.
We’re looking for smart, honest, resourceful and optimistic people
Pyrotek is a growing global engineering leader and innovator of performance-improving technical solutions, integrated systems design and consulting services for customers in the aluminium industry from smelter to foundry. We’re also investing and growing rapidly in other areas such as glass, thermal and acoustic insulation, and advanced materials. Being a member of our team means working together to keep the momentum going.
We’re working around the world
We have global resources and dependable local support in more than 35 countries with over 60 locations. Our products and solutions are in use around the world in automotive, aerospace, rail transportation and high-tech manufacturing. Our diverse team is working together around the world to help our customers.
We’re committed to our values
Privately-owned since 1956, our deep-rooted values of integrity and collaborative problem-solving uphold our mission to improve customer performance.
We’re invested in keeping you here
Enhancing your work experience is a high priority for us, so the benefits of being a team member at Pyrotek are always evolving. Here are just a few:
•We provide stability. We’re well-established and growing since 1956.
•We have a global presence and commitment to sustainability.
•We have a collaborative global diverse team—2700 employees and counting.
•We encourage innovation and career advancement.
•We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package.
Pyrotek is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
Nurse Practitioner-Vascular Surgery
Spokane, WA is seeking a Part Time Vein Surgery Nurse Practitioner. Position would assist physician who specializes in breast, endocrine, and vericose vein disease. They are looking to expand the practice to include minimally invasive vein care.
Seeking practitioner that can operate a laser, assist with cosults and see post op patients.
Board Certified Behavior Analyst Bcba For Home, Center, And Schools
If you are looking to make a lasting difference in the lives of others while working in an exciting,innovative and supportive environment, Imagine is the ideal fit for you! Come to the beautiful Pacific Northwest and be part of one of Washington’s leading ABA agencies.
Imagine Behavioral and Developmental Services is located across the state including Seattle, Tacoma, Spokane, Mountlake Terrace, Bellevue, Olympia, and the Tri-Cities.
We work tirelessly to provide outstanding ethical and empirically-based service rooted in the tenets of Applied Behavior Analysis. Our agency believes strongly in helping all members of our community regardless of location, socio-economic status or disability. Each of our branches offers center-based services in addition to vast opportunities for comprehensive care in homes, schools, and communities . We serve clients of all ages, emphasizing early intervention, natural environment instruction, daily living skills development and the assessment and treatment of challenging behaviors.
As a BCBA at Imagine, you’ll be given a diverse caseload, ongoing training and scheduled mentorship to help nurture and grow your clinical, supervisory and leadership skills. Imagine also has a fully developed supervision program for Behavior Technicians, providing you with the opportunity to train and mold the next generation of BCBAs!
- Conduct comprehensive assessments and develop corresponding individualized, evidence-based treatment plans that are accessible to family members, professionals and funding sources
- Provide initial training and ongoing supervision of behavior technicians and BCBA exam candidates, ensuring treatment integrity and supporting professional growth
- Monitor progress and evaluate treatment effectiveness regularly, maintaining high rates of progress
- Foster strong collaborative relationships and train families, caregivers, and school staff to implement effective techniques across all environments, promoting progress and generalization.
- Active BCBA certification
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in designing and/or implementing evidence-based treatment for children with developmental disabilities, autism, and/or challenging behaviors
- Active Driver’s License
- Working knowledge related to the following tools is preferred: Verbal Behavior Milestones Assessment and Placement Program (VB-MAPP)®, Assessment of Functional Living Skills (AFLS)®, PEAK Relational Training System®, Experimental Functional Analysis, Skillstreaming®, and/or The Rubi Parent Training Curriculum®
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, vision, & 401k for full time employees
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Cell phone allowance
- $1,000 continuing education stipend
We would love to discuss your new position in more detail! Contact us today! We want you to succeed!
Keywords: BCBA jobs, ABA Washington, Applied Behavior Analysis, LBA, Board Certified Behavior Analyst, ABAi, Psychology, Special Education, Behavior Modification, Early Intervention
Imagine Washington provides evidence-based intervention grounded in the science of Applied Behavior Analysis in order to promote maximum independence for the individuals we serve as well as the families that support them. We believe that all individuals, regardless of severity of disability or socio-economic status, deserve state of the art, individualized service in a warm and supporting environment. From the moment services are initiated, a personalized, analytic approach is employed to ensure that everyday yields maximum results.
Imagine has been serving families impacted by autism, developmental disabilities and behavior challenges in the state of WA since 2011. Initially established to serve children supported by the Children’s Intensive In-Home Behavioral Supports (CIIBS) waiver, we branched out into comprehensive autism services in 2013 providing treatment under the new ABA Medicaid benefit.
Today we work with all major funding sources including private insurance, Tricare, Medicaid and Developmental Disabilities Administrative (DDA) waivers to support individuals from early childhood through adulthood, providing comprehensive programming, targeted skill development and individualized behavior interventions in center, home, community and school settings. We are committed to providing effective, evidence-based treatment in a supportive and engaging environment through the use of family friendly methods, consistent family involvement and state of the art procedures.
Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding career opportunity to work with a leading provider of laser vision correction in the United States? Would you like the opportunity to earn up to $1,000 per month in bonus and participate in great benefit plans? Would you like to work for a second-generation, family owned business that helps people see? Would you like to help donate money and glasses to underprivileged people in our country and beyond? Join US at LasikPlus!
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for highly-motivated Sales Associates to join our team. We have a training program and will train motivated and committed individuals who have a passion for patient care and customer service. In this position, you will play a key role in creating a comfortable, welcoming environment for our patients and to assist with scheduling, registration, insurance verification, updating patient emergency medical records and other administrative duties as needed. If you would like to join an environment that will inspire you to expect the most of yourself and your career, and if you meet our requirements, we definitely want to hear from you. Contact us today!
As an Sales Associate/Receptionist, you will be responsible for greeting patients and providing quality patient care, excellent communication and customer service care and provide high patient excitement and drive and generate leads towards laser vision correction surgery.
Additional responsibilities for this role include:
- Verifying schedule times with patients
- Preparing charts
- Handling pre-admission and consent forms
- Counseling patients on their insurance and payment options
- Receiving and securing payments from patients
As an Sales Associate/Receptionist, you should possess exceptional organizational and problem solving skills, with the ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a highly-dynamic work environment. Additionally, it is important that you display excellent verbal and written communication, and strong interpersonal and presentation skills, as well as strong computer skills.
Specific qualifications for this role include:
- Retail/sales experience is preferred but not required
- Demonstrates initiative, drive and follow-through
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance as needed and work well under pressure
Join LasikPlus – and help us transform the lives of our patients.
LasikPlus is an equal opportunity employer. To learn more about our company please visit us at www.lasikplus.com or see our great reviews on Glassdoor.
What We Do
LASIK (laser in situ keratomileusis) is a surgical procedure that uses an excimer laser to reshape the cornea for the correction of nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism. At LasikPlus, we utilize 100% bladeless, all-laser LASIK surgery. By using a laser to prepare the cornea, we are able to offer our patients improved precision and recovery over past methods, such as the use of a microkeratome blade.
The difference between PRK (photorefractive keratectomy) and LASIK, is in the preparation of the cornea. For PRK, the corneal tissue is gently wiped from the cornea. The reshaping of the cornea for the correction of the refractive errors is identical to LASIK. The PRK procedure offers distinct advantages over LASIK for some patients. Only an expert LASIK doctor can determine which procedure is best for you.
Spokane, WA Branch Manager For Retail Mortgage Banking
PRMI is expanding its operations in Spokane, WA, and seeks a branch manager to develop and manage a branch location in Spokane, WA.
Work in tandem with a talented business development team to recruit, train and manage our loan originators in the region.
What youll gain by joining PRMI:
A 20-year old, multi-billion dollar production engine with superior access to capital markets and construction financing; one of the industrys deepest product benches; non-QM portfolio mortgages; and, unparalleled origination technologies.
Licensed in 49 states. A FNMA, FHLMC, and GNMA direct seller/servicer. Participation with over 40 state housing authorities.
Competitor-envied marketing support and inbound lead generation.
A game changing value propositionfor recruiting and keeping top-producing mortgage talent.
Top-tier compensation driven by salary, regional production splits, and an extensive employee-benefits palette. Outstanding performance is regularly recognized, including significant awards-travel.
What were looking for in a
These responsibilities include directing, coordinating, and monitoring all sales, branch operation, and personnel development activities to create a business operation that increases sales, profitability, market share, and customer and employee satisfaction.
Approximately 3 years of successful experience in retail mortgage production, to include management roles. Less experience will be considered given past performances.
Knowledgeable of, and committed to, QC compliance. Leadership skills evolving from a passion for sales accomplishment, team development, training, and practice growth.
An extensive track record of developing retail mortgage business through referral relationships. Must be currently managing a team of loan officers and/or branch managers.
Must be NMLS Licensed in the state of Washington.
If youre looking for a partnership with like-minded, entrepreneurial mortgage professionals, we need to talk! Your search for a mortgage company that respects your opinions, supports your needs, and aligns with your vision of what you represent to your customers, ends when your partnership with PRMI begins. -David Zitting, CEO
Please submit your application below. Of course, any communication between us will be strictly confidential.
Job SummaryResponsible for producing, designing, crafting, and testing wood products such as cabinets, musical instruments, and furniture using specialized tools.Primary responsibilities
- Design, produce, and test wood products.
- Build furniture using hand tools.
- Use automated machinery, such as computerized numerical control (CNC) machines.
- Perform work in high production assembly line facility.
- Set up, operate, and tend drill presses, lathes, shapers, routers, sanders, planers, and wood-nailing machines.
- Cut, shape, and smooth wooden parts.
- Verify dimensions using caliper or rule.
- Add fasteners and adhesives and connect the pieces to form a complete unit.
- Sand products using sander or sandpaper.
- Stain or coat products with lacquer or varnish.
- Set products out to dry.
- Operate specialized pieces of woodworking machinery.
- Work to preserve antiques.
- Design and create sets of cabinets that are customized for particular spaces.
- Create wooden accents and trim.
- Create scale models of products or buildings that are used in construction
- Construct dies used in castings.
- Complete all stages of woodworking process.
- Ensure wood isn't warped, cracked, or swollen.
- Repair wooden furniture, cabinets, and other wood products.
- Apply paint to raw wood.
Qualifications and Skills
- At least three to four years of prior woodworking experience
- CNC experience
- Cabinet making experience
- High School Diploma
Benefits after probational period
Creative Director, Augmented Reality Game (Semi-Remote)
Nerd Ninjas seeks a Creative Director to design, guide, and lead the creation of all visual aspects for our upcoming title. We’re a fast-moving, multi-disciplinary team of creative professionals based in Spokane, WA. The ideal candidate will understand the core of what makes games resonate with players, and will be able to collaborate with teammates to rally around a consistent vision for the world, player experience, & fun factor. These skills will be used to bring millions of simultaneous active players around the globe together for an exciting new game that merges the real world with a virtual one.
- Work remotely the majority of the time with a flexible schedule.
- 24/7 access to a co-working facility.
- Competitive salary & benefits.
- Bonuses & incentives.
- Creating an AR game for a popular brand with massive potential.
- Inspire and align the team around creative goals.
- Ensure consistency of creative vision across all aspects of design (UI, UX, 3d, animation, etc).
- Lead the way in 2d design & production.
- Run kickoffs for new content ideas.
- Interface with all teammates to ensure consistency of vision & branding.
- 6+ years of experience shipping successful titles in design roles.
- Multiple shipped titles in a lead role with oversight of a design group or discipline.
- Exceptional ability to pitch and inspire.
- Ability to direct, collaborate, and speak critically on design and content development.
- A passion for games.
- A great understanding of modern game development.
- Strong communication skills.
- Previous experience as a game director or creative director.
- Deep understanding of world design, massively multi-player games, and/or mobile gaming.
- Previous management experience.
- Previous experience with Unity.
Hiring an experienced lead landscaper. Must have 3 years or more supervisory experience leading a small landscaping crew. Will perform various landscaping services including: planting and removal of shrubs, installation of landscape beds, installation of sod, transporting of landscape materials, soil grading, pruning, aerating, dethatching, lawn seeding, building of retaining walls and other landscaping related services. Operation of excavator, skidsteer, loader, and ability to maneuver trailers is necessary. Need to manage landscape projects and utilize staff and equipment resources efficiently. Will oversee safety of crew and their work. Will document time and materials of jobs. Must have drivers license. Must be physically fit and able to lift 50 pounds. Must be able to work Monday through Friday from April through November. Overtime will be required at times due to seasonality of the work. May need to work on some Saturdays due to weather conditions.
Are you well mannered and ready to get started, there is a current opening for a responsible Office Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Successful candidates will have excellent administrative and customer service details and should be outcome-oriented. The ability to work in a fast paced environment with strong attention to detail is essential. You will be fully engaged and busy from the first day and we guarantee there will never be a dull moment.
The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work. Ultimately, a successful Admin Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office. Maintains office operations by receiving and distributing communications; maintaining supplies and equipment; picking-up and delivering items; serving customers.
• Answer and direct phone calls
• Organize and schedule appointments
• Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
• Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
• Develop and maintain a filing system
• Update and maintain office policies and procedures
• Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
• Maintain contact lists
• Book travel arrangements
• Submit and reconcile expense reports
• Provide general support to visitors
• Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
• Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers.
• Complete insurance coverage medical, dental, vision, life. 401(k) with company match. Generous paid time off.
To meet the demand of our clients as well as the growth in the small-to-medium-size business market, AppStar Financial has immediate openings for sales professionals.
We are willing to compensate you accordingly. The average first-year compensation for Territory Sales Representatives is $60,000, and the compensation range for successful, tenured reps is $80,000 - $140,000.
- State-of-the-art programs and innovative products
- Comprehensive training
- Qualified appointments generated and confirmed by our in-house representatives
- Multiple income streams (new business and residuals)
- No nights or weekends!
- A+ rated company and accredited by the Better Business Bureau
- Outside sales / B2B experience
- Networking and business development skills
- Strong communication skills
- Assertive and positive attitude
- Professional appearance
Thousands of merchants across the country rely on AppStar Financial to provide powerful products and superior service. We offer competitive transaction processing rates and support the latest point-of-sale equipment and software. Our friendly, multi-lingual customer service team is ready to assist our customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to keep our merchant businesses running smoothly.
AppStar Financial offers advanced equipment to meet individual business demands. From terminals and check readers to imagers and printers, AppStar Financial provides merchants with superior equipment from top manufacturers. We can assist our merchants in choosing the right equipment to fulfill any transaction processing need. AppStar Financial offers reliable equipment with the latest technology and software that ranges from processing simple transactions to providing wireless technology and Internet accessibility. AppStar Financial is committed to providing our merchants with quality equipment to make business transactions easy and convenient.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!