Spotsylvania Job Description Sample
Leasing Specialist - Salem Fields
Sales, Customer Service and Tax Credit experience required!
The Leasing Specialist reports directly to the Property Manager. The Leasing Specialist is one of the Hercules on site representative when the Property Manager is not present, therefore the Leasing Specialist should possess professional qualities.
Responsibilities of a
Leasing Specialist Include:
- Assisting the Property Manager in rentals to insure maximum occupancy levels at established rates.
- Assisting the Property Manager in collecting rents and depositing procedures.
- Assisting the Property Manager in all phases of paperwork and reporting procedures as assigned.
- Reporting any resident complaints, unusual occurrences or incidents to the Property Manager.
- Being thoroughly familiar with the local area and the community and what it has to offer prospective residents.
- Working within established budget limitations.
- Assisting the Property Manager to ensure compliance with financing programs such as Tax Credit, Bond compliance, HUD, etc.
- Abide by company policy regarding fair housing.
- Other duties as assigned from time to time.
Requirements for a Leasing Specialist:
- The Leasing Specialist position requires extensive mobility, such as: frequent inspections, resident leasing activities, climbing stairs, inspecting breezeways, etc.
- Other physical requirements such as lifting (up to 50 pounds) bending, reaching, etc. may be required in performing your duties as the Leasing Specialist.
- Professional demeanor, able to communicate with all levels, and organized.
- Great communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Ability to travel between two locations.
An exceptional benefits package which includes:
- Paid holidays
- Vacation/Personal Leave
- Life insurance
- Long term disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Potential for Incentives and Bonuses
- and more...
- Drug Test
- Candidate Background Check
Check out our site www.herculesliving.com!
*Hercules Real Estate Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Hercules Real Estate Services emphasizes excellence, service, and a resident-first approach as bedrock values that influence every company interaction, no matter how large or small. While this may not always be the easiest way to do business, it's the approach that results in long-term success.
Sales / Marketing / Sales Manager In Training ( 2K Commitment Bonus )
We are Safestreets the largest ADT dealer in the U.S. and we are in a growth mode in our Fredericksburg location. We are actively seeking sharp and talented people who are ready to start a new career. So if you are trying to start a new career or change from the dead end job you have and you have customer service skills, sales skills, management skills or just good with people we encourage you to apply.
When you come on board we will groom you for success with hands on training and we have a clear career path so can move up in the company into a management role.
We will provide company sponsored security clearances,
Company vehicle with company credit card
Weekly pay with monthly bonus ( Average earner are $600- $1000 per week )
Solo Company Cdl-A Truck Driver - Home Most Weekends (Fredericksburg,V
Minimum Requirements to Apply (PLEASE READ):
- At least 6 months Over the Road (OTR) experience - HARD REQUIREMENT!
- Current, Valid Class A CDL
- 22 years old
- Good MVR
- Stable work history
At Big G Express we offer:
- Competitive base pay based on experience with automatic pay increases every 6 months
- Industry leading benefits with affordable weekly premium and low deductible (single and family) BCBS Health, Dental, Vision, Prescription
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) provides free retirement
- 401K with employer matching
- Free Life Insurance and Long Term Disability plans and options for supplemental insurance
- Excellent bonus earning potential with monthly mileage bonus, bi-annual fuel and performance bonus, annual safety bonus and unlimited referral bonuses
- Paid Vacations and Paid Holidays
- Well maintained late model equipment with the latest technologies (Kenworth, Volvo and Freightliner)
- EZ Pass, PrePass, Auxillary Power Units (APUs) and Inverters
- Rider and Pet Policy
- Home most weekends
If you are an over-the-road truck driver with a Class A CDL and looking for a trucking company where you can make good money, get home on weekends and offer affordable insurance and a full benefit package, Click Apply to complete the online application and be contacted by one of our recruiting specialists.
Associated topics: cdl a driver, cdl a driving, class a driver, company driving, company otr, company over the road, dedicated truck driver, dry van otr trucking, tanker truck driver, tanker truck driving
Answer multi- phone lines, verify patient insurance, collect co-pay and any balance due, scan information into EMR system, schedule appointments, and responsible for accuracy in providers schedule.
Project Manager Sales
Are you a motivated, customer-focused individual with sales experience that is looking for a great career rather than a job? If that sounds like you then Pro Source Contracting is looking for you!
Pro Source Contracting specializes in Residential Construction with a focus on New Homes & Renovations. Our company offers superior levels of innovation, quality, value, and service. Combined with our competitive pricing and expert knowledge this is what makes us the company of choice. We pride ourselves on our distinctive reputation to provide the absolute best products and services to our clients each and every time
Pro Source Contracting is seeking highly motivated Project Managers to increase sales within our Storm Management Division. As part of our sales team, you would be responsible for working with homeowners in storm damaged areas to generate leads for restoration contracts. You will have outstanding growth and earnings potential here at Pro Source Contracting. Our commission is in the top tier within the industry. You will be provided with full training while in the field earning from day one. If you have the drive to succeed in a dynamic sales role, then we have the opportunity that will exceed your expectations.
- You will be working in targeted neighborhoods to generate leads.
- You will be providing free inspections on these homes and reporting the damage assessment to the homeowner.
- You will review our credentials with the homeowner, explaining the agreement between the company and the homeowner, and signing the service agreement.
- You will be assisting customers with filing their insurance claims and explaining the entire claims process.
- You will be meeting with insurance adjusters to discuss the scope of damage and making sure the project is completed correctly.
Project Manager Qualifications and Skills :
- Comfortable with a 100% high commission based income.
- Verifiable and STABLE sales experience. Insurance Claims prefered but not required.
- "People Person" with strong communication skills (verbal/written).
- Persuasive, assertive, strong negotiation & selling skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Self motivated with a Drive for success and self-starter.
- Have the ability to close leads.
- Generate leads via canvassing targeted neighborhoods.
- Reliable transportation with a clean driving record, ladder, tablet, computer and cell phone.
- Spanish is a Plus but not required
Here is what we offer you:
- 100% training in the office and in the field.
- We will provide full training on all our products.
- We expect you to know construction, you will be talking and selling directly to clients.
- We will show you a proven and successful presentation that will be the key to your success in the home improvement industry.
- Highest paid commission in the industry.
- Our Project Managers are making an average of $2000-$3000 per week. No gimmicks!!
- Bi-Weekly pay. (100% commission sales)
- Organized demographics to reduce drive time, leads are target marketed through neighborhoods.
- Benefits package with Health, Dental, and 401k coming soon. Health is open 01/2018
- Roofing: 2 years
- Sale: 2 years
Our company offers superior levels of innovation, quality, value, and service. Combined with our competitive pricing and expert knowledge this is what makes us the company of choice. We pride ourselves on our distinctive reputation to provide the absolute best products and services to our clients each and every time.
RN Per Diem Nurse
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions offers Registered Nurses (RNs) job opportunities in leading healthcare facilities across the country. The specialties we staff include ICU, Critical Care, Med/Surg, Telemetry, ER, PACU, Labor & Delivery, and more! With regional and satellite recruitment offices nationwide, we work around the clock to provide the best support for our Per Diem Nurses. We offer flexible scheduling, meaning you get first preference on where and when to work, first call / last cancelled and one of the most competitive compensation packages in the market. If you are a registered nurse (RN) and are interested in learning more about our careers, please fill out the form below and one of our skilled recruiters will contact you shortly. Please note that certain requirements must be met in order to be eligible to work per diem with HealthTrust Workforce Solutions.
Graduate from an accredited nursing school
Minimum of one year acute care experience in a hospital setting
Current State Nursing License
All appropriate certifications for the position to which you are applying
Associated topics: asn, cardiothoracic, care, care unit, ccu, infusion, intensive care unit, maternal, psychiatric, registed
Insurance Agent 180K 1St Yr Will Train NO Cold Calling
- $2,500-$5,000 weekly commissionable income-Full Time but Part Time is available as well.
We're looking for competitive individuals who can thrive in a relationship business. Our agency is growing fast and we are in need of agents (both licensed and not yet licensed) to start immediately. We have more leads than we have agents to work them!
Our agents must have an entrepreneurial spirit, but be coachable and willing to follow a proven sales system. They must be willing to fail, but welcome the opportunity to learn from their mistakes. They must be willing to be challenged to grow, and ultimately help others grow. They must have a strong work ethic and be motivated to change their current situation.
If the above is you and you're looking for the following, we will be a great fit for you and you for us!
- Training and mentoring from the industry's most accomplished agents to help you reach your full potential
- Ongoing personal and leadership development so you will have the opportunity to grow within the company and earn consistent promotions
- A-rated Carriers and Products which means you can truly believe in what you sell
- Support for managing your business and access to our marketing resources, so you can spend more time in front of families, doing what matters most....protecting them
- Access to the best direct mail lead program in the country- no cold calling and no prospecting
- All expenses paid, world-class travel incentives so you live the life you love, not live to work
- The ability to earn high commission, spend more time with your family and change your life; this is a 2-5 year plan and your life will not resemble what it does now
- Average agents earn $100k+ their first year. Exceptional agents have the opportunity to manage and mentor others and earn $250k+ within a relatively short time.
- How this works:
What we do is help protect our client's homes in case of death or disability. We mail out thousands of letters each week to individuals who have either re-financed their mortgage or purchased a new home in your area. Our letter states they may qualify for a non-medical mortgage protection product. We will pay off their mortgage in the event of death or make their payments in the case of disability or critical illness. For those who are interested, they complete the form and return it to us giving us their basic information along with their phone number for us to call. We simply call them, schedule a time to meet with them and present them options to help protect their families.
The typical commission is about $500 per application. Average full time agents will sell 3 to 10 mortgage protection plans each week. In addition to your own personal production, you will have the opportunity to build your own agency, receiving passive income as well.
Build YOUR dreams not someone else's.
Apply today: 636-887-0700
Our innovative Lead Program allows you to spend your time helping people and building your business, rather than frustrating and expensive efforts in prospecting and cold calling.
If you're looking for the ability to make a great living while helping people, contact us today. 636-887-0700
CDL A Truck Driver Company Drivers Richmond VA
Dedicated Company Driver | Sign-on, Home Daily, $52k+, Benefits after 30 days
Requisition ID: 264Truck Driver Pay & Benefits
Full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
$1500 Sign-on Bonus,
Paid Orientation and Training
Comprehensive Benefits Package after 30 days
Truck Driver Qualifications
Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL-A)
9 months of verifiable tractor trailer experience in the last 3 yrs, or 2 years of experience with in the past 5 years.
22+ yrs. of age
Come Join Our Cardinal Team - Apply TODAY!
Associated topics: cdl a driving, class a driving, company driver team, company driving solo, dedicated truck driver, flatbed driver, over the road driver, over the road driving, regional driver route, tanker
PCA / CNA / HHA Caregiver Full And Part-Time
Must live within 25 miles of Fredericksburg to apply
Immediate job openings: Fredericksburg, Spotsylvania, Locust Grove and Stafford
Our clients are in need of assistance with personal and home management. Do you have a desire to make a difference in individual's quality of daily living?
Do you possess the following skills?Communication & Interpersonal
compassion and understanding, coaching and encouraging clients, client advocacy--Identifying needs and application of relevant resources, relational development and healthy caregiving boundaries.Personal
critical thinking and problem solving, time management, care coordination, meal planning, shopping and cooking, light housekeeping, experience organizing, arranging appointments, record keeping and documentation, transporting clients, and physical stamina.
What does our EMPLOYMENT PARTNERSHIP look like?
* $11.00 - $11.50 Personal Care - Certification is required.
* Assistance obtaining a certification is available for qualified candidates.
* Flexible hours (up to 40 hours per week)
* Yearly bonus -- up to $500
* Paid training -- in-house and on the job shadow shifts
* Paid continuing education -- minimum of 12 hours per year
* 24/7 Direct Supervisor and Care Team Support while on service with clients
* Mileage reimbursement while on service .54 cents per mile
Care Partners are thoroughly screened and must meet all of our guidelines for employment. We perform a comprehensive state and federal background investigation, professional and personal reference checks, drug screen and DMV record check (must have a clean driving record).
All Care Partners are required to complete our orientation and training before directly serving clients.A valid driver's license, personal vehicle with current registration and insurance is required. (No exceptions).
Learn more about us and apply at VHCPjobs.com.
An application must be completed to be considered for an employment partnership.
To provide professional, compassionate and individualized NON-MEDICAL care to our clients and give our clients' loved one's peace of mind that they can remain safe and independent with dignity in their own home.
At Virginia Home Care Partners, we believe that our partnership with our employees is as equally important as our partnership with our clients. Our Care Partners are a key member of our Care Team providing trusted, compassionate in-home care. We invest in you, equipping you for success by combining your dedication and passion for making a difference in the lives of others with training, support and continuing education.
Virginia Home Care Partners is a non-franchise agency established in 2012. Peter Getts and Karen Koudelka are co-owners and work full-time in daily operations. Our agency is built around meeting the individual needs of our clients while fostering support of our Care Team.
Fitness Trainer Burn Bootcamp - Fredericksburg/Stafford
Looking for the top 2% of Fitness Trainers. Are you the BEST and MOST passionate about at what you do? Burn Bootcamp is a trendsetting franchise fitness organization opening multiple locations throughout the United States including Fredericksburg, Virginia. We are currently seeking a qualified Head Fitness Trainer for this area. Our Fitness Trainers must be in top physical condition and live a clean, healthy lifestyle. In addition, successful trainers must have an entrepreneurial drive and look for the compensation of a top professional.
As a Burn Bootcamp Head Fitness Trainer, you will be responsible for delivering dynamic challenging workouts to members of all fitness levels. This position requires a strong ability to be a personal trainer in a group setting, motivating multiple clients and providing a positive community for change. A Burn Bootcamp Head Fitness Trainer focuses on total fitness, including mindset, nutrition, strength and burst (HIIT), all creating an inviting environment of support and incredible results.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver both pre-designed and custom workouts to groups
- Lead and motivate clients throughout intense training sessions
- Build and maintain highly engaged member base
- Practice what you preach. Live a lifestyle similar to the way you want clients to live theirs.
- Ensure safety of participants in regards to exercise technique
- Modify specific exercises to accommodate various skill levels
- Attend weekly and monthly fitness meetings and required educational presentations
- Handle member concerns when applicable
- Use Social Media daily to keep members engaged and promote brand
- Convert promotional clients and free trials to members
- Be fitness leader in community
- Experienced Fitness Trainer/Certified Personal Trainer. Must hold current fitness certification from an approved education company such as ACSM, ACE, NASM, NCSA, AFFA, NPTI or NFPT (NCCA Certified)
- Knowledge of physiology, exercise technique, and body mechanics
- Pass Burn Bootcamp Strength and Conditioning Assessment
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Positive, motivating and effective interpersonal communication skills
- Desire and capacity to train all fitness levels
- Have a high level of understanding and presence in social media.
- CPR/AED certification
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Background check required
- Include links to any social media
-Job Type: Full-time
-Compensation: Salary + commission, potential for $100k+ within the first year
-Job Location: Fredericksburg
-Required experience: 2 years preferred
-Click below to learn about the Strength and Conditioning Assessment (SAC Test):
-Click below to learn more about Burn Bootcamp:
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!