Spotsylvania Job Description Sample
Green Service Technician
Why Choose Green Home Solutions? Well you will be involved with a growing business that is revolutionizing it's industry. And, here is what I'm referring to:
At Green Home Solutions®, we're always developing and researching Green Products that are effective, natural and safe. GHS services use products that are made primarily from ingredients which are generally regarded as safe or are EPA-registered.
We provide an effective solution for homes and offices, our employees and the environment that we all share. This is why so many people trust Green Home Solutions to treat mold, odors, pet dander and airborne impurities and this is why so many people will build that same trust in you.
So some details:
We are currently accepting resumes. Full Time positions are available immediately to qualified candidates.
We are looking for a high-energy, reliable individual with outstanding customer
service skills that is willing to work for their paycheck. The job is by no means easy but it pays off when you see the happiness you bring to clients. Not to mention the endless opportunities for growth in the future.
Green Service Technician
First and foremost you will shadow and be trained by the areas Green Home Solutions® franchise owners. Being a small upcoming business you will be wearing a few hats even at your level but your main responsibility will be to perform the job requirements of the day. This may include Mold Remediation, Crawlspace Encapsulation, Air Duct Cleaning, Odor Elimination, and much much more in areas as easy as in a home, office building, commercial building, to even an unconditioned space such as an attic or crawlspace. If there is ever a day where a job is not booked you will have the opportunity to shadow one of the owners in their day to day responsibilities. You will be introduced to the networking/sales/operations side of the business because as time goes on growth opportunities will arise.
This is a career opportunity for a dedicated reliable individual with highly developed people skills and a hard work ethic. Must be self motivated and readily available mentally and physically. The ideal candidate will enjoy working for the public, possess excellent verbal communication skills, be self motivated, strong willed and have reliable transportation.
- Meet all deadlines.
- Maintain a Professional look and mindset in hard work environments.
- Maintain strong knowledge of all Company products, services and promotions.
- Provide efficient, courteous customer service when customer faced and maintain a willful and helpful spirit after a long work day.
- Multi-tasking in a fast paced team environment.
- Follow direction of senior colleagues at all times.
Must be able and willing to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.
Please email resume for consideration
Pay is based on experience; pay range $9.00-$12.00/hour
Job Type: Full-time
Security Consultant- Home Division- 2K Commitment Bonus
Due to a recent company expansion, Protection Connection Inc. has immediate, Full-Time openings for Security Consultant positions.
The ideal Candidate should possess the following:
- Previous Sales, marketing, customer service or management experience
- Ability to work well with others in a respectful and team like manner
- Must be diligent, detail-oriented and reliable
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change
- Have a consistent work history and a strong work ethic
We provide extensive on the job training along with the following:
- Bonus and incentive programs
- Weekly Pay Average earners can expect $600 to $1000 per week
- Company Vehicle
-Health and Dental Ins for the family
Green Donation Consultants is seeking a full-time Production Assistant who will be working in Fredericksburg VA office. The production assistant will support a production team building the intial business relationship with clients with answering common questions about inspection on phone and schedule inspection for different clients as a major task.
- Schedule inspections
- Coordinate meetings
- Work with different partners and agencies
- Manage legal documents and communication
- Keep and organize team notes and documents
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements
- Organize planning and offsite events
- Communicate and interface with clients
- General office duties as needed
- Able to multi-task and change direction quickly
- Maintain confidentiality of all appropriate communications and documentation
- Excellent computer skills and fluent in English
- Incredibly organized and detail-oriented
- Able to prioritize multiple assignments
- Excellent communication skills via all means of communication
- Strong scheduling and calendar prioritization skills
- Knowledgeable about organizing small and large priorities
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Bachelors degree preferred
- At least 1 year of sales or administrative experience
- Excellent planning, organization, communication, and administrative skills
- Available to work 5 days each week Mon-Fri from 8 to 5
Roofing Sales Representative
Are you a motivated, customer-focused individual with sales experience that is looking for a great career rather than a job? If that sounds like you then Pro Source Contracting is looking for you!
Pro Source Contracting specializes in Residential Construction with a focus on New Homes & Renovations. Our company offers superior levels of innovation, quality, value, and service. Combined with our competitive pricing and expert knowledge this is what makes us the company of choice. We pride ourselves on our distinctive reputation to provide the absolute best products and services to our clients each and every time
Pro Source Contracting is seeking highly motivated Project Managers to increase sales within our Storm Management Division. As part of our sales team, you would be responsible for working with homeowners in storm damaged areas to generate leads for restoration contracts. You will have outstanding growth and earnings potential here at Pro Source Contracting. Our commission is in the top tier within the industry. You will be provided with full training while in the field earning from day one. If you have the drive to succeed in a dynamic sales role, then we have the opportunity that will exceed your expectations.
- You will be working in targeted neighborhoods to generate leads.
- You will be providing free inspections on these homes and reporting the damage assessment to the homeowner.
- You will review our credentials with the homeowner, explaining the agreement between the company and the homeowner, and signing the service agreement.
- You will be assisting customers with filing their insurance claims and explaining the entire claims process.
- You will be meeting with insurance adjusters to discuss the scope of damage and making sure the project is completed correctly.
Project Manager Qualifications and Skills :
- Comfortable with a 100% high commission based income.
- Verifiable and STABLE sales experience. Insurance Claims prefered but not required.
- "People Person" with strong communication skills (verbal/written).
- Persuasive, assertive, strong negotiation & selling skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Self motivated with a Drive for success and self-starter.
- Have the ability to close leads.
- Generate leads via canvassing targeted neighborhoods.
- Reliable transportation with a clean driving record, ladder, tablet, computer and cell phone.
- Spanish is a Plus but not required
Here is what we offer you:
- 100% training in the office and in the field.
- We will provide full training on all our products.
- We expect you to know construction, you will be talking and selling directly to clients.
- We will show you a proven and successful presentation that will be the key to your success in the home improvement industry.
- Highest paid commission in the industry.
- Our Project Managers are making an average of $2000-$3000 per week. No gimmicks!!
- Bi-Weekly pay. (100% commission sales)
- Organized demographics to reduce drive time, leads are target marketed through neighborhoods.
- Benefits package with Health, Dental, and 401k coming soon. Health is open 01/2018
- Roofing: 2 years
- Sale: 2 years
Our company offers superior levels of innovation, quality, value, and service. Combined with our competitive pricing and expert knowledge this is what makes us the company of choice. We pride ourselves on our distinctive reputation to provide the absolute best products and services to our clients each and every time.
Mental Health Specialist / Case Manager
Looking to Hire 7 Full time people ASAP
Mental Health Specialist (QMHP) Job Description
Mental Health Specialist is responsible for the coordination and implementation of therapeutic services and social supports to clients through counseling and life skills training. The focus of the service will be on the following key areas: daily living skills training, accessing community resources, health and safety, financial management and social supports. These services are individualized, client centered and facilitated in the clients home and their community. All personnel are expected to model through their behaviors and attitudes in accordance with the policies of
Direct care services are primarily to be provided via face-to-face involvement with the client and other family members primarily within the home although they may occur in various community settings. This position is required to assist in the development and implementation of the person-center, recovery-based treatment plan. The activities associated with the primary responsibility of this Qualified Mental Health Professional (QMHP-A) are:
• Ongoing assessment of treatment needs.
• Assist in the development and ongoing monitoring and implementation of Individual Service Plan
• Work with clients to foster the development of new improved coping, problem solving, and communication skills.
• Case management functions of linking, arranging for services and referrals
• Maintain continuous contact with the identified consumer and other key stakeholders (with signed authorization to release information) in planning and service delivery. These stakeholders might include but are not limited to social workers, psychiatrists, juvenile court officials and police, teachers and other human service professionals
• Educate family members regarding existing community services, and act as an advocate in connecting family members to these services
• Maintain up-to-date client records, and prepare required/necessary reports in a timely and accurate manner
• Attend court and appointments as necessary
• Establish a good working relationship with other public and private agencies/services and interface collaboratively with them.
Insurance And Financial Services Agent
Khakis And Red Polo Shirt Not RequiredState Farm Agent - Assigned Business or New Business Start-Up OpportunityBe your own boss while being a leader in your community. Being a State Farm agent allows you to grow yourself and your business. You have the luxury of helping others and building relationships while building your community. Successful State Farm agents come from all backgrounds. Choose a career you can't outgrow; it means a career where your life, your work, your values, and your goals can be in sync.We look for people who:* Want to make a difference in people's lives
Are looking for a calling
Want alife of significance, not just a job
Have entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to take control over one's time and financial future
Seeking Candidates with:* A fearless attitude toward prospecting new customers, networking and building relationships
Ability to organize, operate and assume the risk of running a business with a focus on marketing and customer service
Drive for achievement and financial rewards
Proven success driving business results (not limited to insurance or financial services)* Strong track record of professional success, ideally in external sales, business ownership management roles* A strong presence in the local community
Here are 10 reasons why you WILL want to explore becoming a State Farm agent:* Opportunity to run your own business
Ability to lead and develop your own team
Worldwide travel incentives
National marketing and advertising support
Wide range of insurance, financial services and banking products
Paid training program with State Farm benefits
Hands-on field development experience with an established agent and continued support
Among the industry's most attractive incentive and rewards programs
An opportunity that allows you control over your time
State Farm is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: agent, broker, call center, client, health, healthcare, inside sales, insurance agent, sales associate, sales position
Art Instructor -Fredericksburg
- Instruct step-by-step realistic acrylic painting, watercolor and/or drawing classes
- Use and promote only Chartpak branded products (such as Grumbacher and Koh-I-Noor, etc.) in classes
- Hourly rate plus $3 per student
- Hourly rate plus $7 per student for 6 students in attendance or less
- Hourly rate plus $10 per student for 7 students in attendance or more
- Upload 3 REALISTIC samples of each medium you are able to teach (No digital work accepted. Please upload only jpg, jpeg, or pdf files under 5MB each.)
- When applying, choose only one location
Care Manager - Lpn/Lvn/Rn/Lcsw - Supplemental/ Field Position
Hiring in Fredericksburg, Bellvue, Olney Corner, Berea, Stafford, Chancellorsville, Carters Store and surrounding areas.
Care Managers are advocates who assist clients with accessing benefits and resources available so they are empowered them to take control of their own health care.. They act as coaches to help them with disease management and self-care. Our goal is to prevent unnecessary hospitalizations, emergency room visits and educate clients. There is no hands on care in this position.
- Must have 5 full years of recent geriatric clinical experience as a licensed social worker or nurse
- A clear professional license without infraction, or any prior disciplinary action
- Strong work ethic, self-starter, able to work independently and possess professional qualities to be a role model for others
- Well organized, efficient, computer savvy, and able to work independently
- Candidates are responsible for having – mobile Phone- Computer – Printer – Scanner
- Candidates must have excellent, professional, and timely Communication Skills – via Phone, E-Mail, Verbal, and Documentation
- Candidates must possess and demonstrate an empathetic, positive, caring, kind, compassionate, and genuine attitude
- Prior Home Care experience is a plus but is not required
- Will complete in home visits according to program requirements which includes assessment and education on how to best handle healthcare issues
- Establish a trusting professional relationship with their clients to create an individualized Care Plan and follow it
- Will be held to time sensitive situations and must document interactions within 24 hours of contact with the clients to provide a continuum of communication between the care management team
- Will communicate with the Supervisory Team and Client Team regarding any concerns for their client
- Be proactive to advocate, support, and refer resources on behalf of their clients to allow for best possible outcomes in identifying client needs before risks are incurred
Why choose Giving Tree Senior Care Options:
- Exceptional Support from Exceptional, Highly Experienced, Management with many years of experience in the industry
- Flexible schedules- We allow you to work independently and set your own schedule based on client needs
- Potential to work up to full time employment with competitive pay and wonderful benefits
- Great satisfaction of work for the semi-retired
- No need for heavy lifting
- No on-call required
visit us at: https://givingtreeseniorcareoptions.com
We are committed to offering families the best in caring, individualized and effective support as they face the challenges of aging.
Our professional care managers are licensed nurses and social workers with experience in home health care, hospitals, assisted living, and nursing homes. They act as patient advocates to coordinate medical services through the healthcare continuum. We also educate our clients and their families so they will understand their diagnosis and medications. As professionals dedicated to the field of care management. We play a vital role in the process of assessment, planning, facilitation, care coordination, evaluation, and and advocacy for options and services to meet an individual's and family's comprehensive health needs through communication and available resources to promote quality cost effective outcomes. Our care managers offer their knowledge, experience, and compassion to help individual clients and their families cope with the challenges of aging and disability.
TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Psychologist to join our Post-Acute team in Charlotte, North Carolina. This opportunity offers licensed Clinical Psychologists to work alongside our Nurse Practitioners and Psychiatrists as part of an integrated care program in Skilled Nursing and other Post-Acute facilities.
We provide medical and behavioral care using a collaborative team approach. Enjoy an industry leading compensation, outstanding benefits, and the work-life balance you seek. TeamHealth is expanding and we have facilities throughout the region.
Class A CDL Company Truck Driver (Solo)
Company Truck Driver Jobs Available - Take Advantage of Our New Pay Package!New pay package for Company Truck Drivers! Plus, earn even more with our P3 Program!Ask about our home time options!Experienced CDL-A company truck drivers in our OTR division enjoy flexible home time and a very generous sign-on bonus. Plus, Super Service has P3 (Performance Pay Program) that puts you in control of your earnings each month!Advantages for CDL-A Company truck drivers include:Earn up to 6 more per mile with P3 (Performance Pay Program) - Details below
Sign-on bonus up to $5,000 (paid out in just 6 months!)Frequent home time plus paid vacation
Blue Cross/Blue Shield benefits
Up to $2,000 for driver referral
Paid orientation401k planAPPLY NOW for OTR truck driver opportunities with the carrier that rewards your performance each month!P3 Program (Performance Plus Pay) Heres how you can earn up to 6 more per mile!Super Service puts you in control of your earnings through our P3 Program.Increase your pay by up to 6 per mile based on five achievable incentives in:SafetyAvailabilityMiles per gallon
ServiceHazMat endorsement (optional; reimbursed by Super Service)Performance evaluated monthly -- No long waiting for quarterly or yearly bonuses!Hit all P3 incentives and your performance earns you 6 more per mile! Miss any of them one month, you can work toward getting them all next month.Ask a recruiter for details on how P3 can reward you for your performance!General
21 years of age or older6 months OTR truck driver experience preferredCDL-AGood safety and driving record
Recruiters are standing by!877-###-####
Associated topics: cdl a driver, class a truck, company driver solo, company driving, company over the road, flatbed driver, otr company, otr driving, regional driving route, regular home time
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!