Spring Hill Job Description Sample
Licensed Massage Therapist
Licensed massage therapist needed for a busy chiropractic and physical therapy office. Great team. Full-time position.
Director Of Telemetry And ICU
|Director of ICU and Telemetry|
The Director is the designated leader who manages and directs operations of the Intensive Care and Telemetry Units. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan, organize, coordinate, and evaluate the units??? activities and accomplish goals.
Performs a variety of tasks, leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. The Director reports to the Chief Nursing Officer.
* * *
Requires BSN degree or equivalent and 5-7 years of experience in the field??
Must have Director or Manager of ICU experience
* * *
8 bed ICU 24 bed med/surgical telemetry unit??
70% medical and 30% general surgery??
Must have current ACLS and clinical experience??
New service line of vascular and cardiac to be developed??
Prefer CCRN certification as well.
JOB POSTING: Clinical Coordinator/Scribe/Front Desk
The BioSpine Institute is the home to renowned orthopedic surgeons who specialize in minimally invasive spinal surgery. Our surgeons deliver exceptional, personable care and have brought relief to over 35,000 patients and performed over 14,000 spine procedures and counting in the past 12 years.
Job Type: Full Time
Summarization of Role
We are looking for a multitasking superstar Clinical Coordinator looking for growth in a fast-growing orthopedic practice. You are professional, positive, upbeat, personable and compassionate while interacting with patients and a master of organization. You don’t let the small things sweat you and thrive under pressure in a dynamic environment, while handling multiple priorities. You will also serve at the right-hand of the provider acting as his scribe and playing an essential part in maintaining the integrity of his clinical notes. At the front desk you are the epitome of stellar customer service, you greet patients and visitors alike with a smile and help facilitate the patient experience and overall clinical flow. You are a stand-out team player where the phrase ‘that’s not my job’ does not exist in your vocabulary.
Triaging and checking patients in/out, taking patient vitals
Inputting paperwork within the EHR and scribing for provider
Assist front desk receptionist checking patient in for their appointments, updating paperwork, scanning faxing and chart prepping
The abovementioned is not an exhaustive list of all duties--new duties will be assigned as necessary
Qualifications and Skill Requirements
High School Diploma/GED (minimum)
Certified Medical Assistant with phlebotomy certification
Typing speed of (60 WPM minimum)This will be verified
Ability and willingness to travel between offices on occasion is required: (Tampa/Brooksville/Orlando); If you are not open to this, this is not the job for you
Technologically savvy and proficient in Outlook and Microsoft Suite applications
Experience using electronic health records systems, preferably NextGen
Eager, adaptable, flexible and a fast learner
The BioSpine Institute was founded and is still run today by Dr. Frank Bono and Dr. James Ronzo. Unlike many orthopedic surgeons who have focused on various specialties, Drs. Bono and Ronzo have devoted their entire careers to the practice of minimally invasive spine surgery. With their years of experience treating thousands of patients and performing thousands of surgeries, they built The BioSpine Institute with a single purpose in mind: every piece of technology and every person on the medical staff is exclusively dedicated to minimally invasive spine surgery.
Medical Assistant/Biopsy Coordinator
We are seeking a detail oriented, customer service driven professional who can responsibly and accurately maintain and comply with our Biopsy Records, reporting, and follow up. You must have experience working with patients as you may be asked to cross train and work completing different tasks.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills.
- Outstanding listening skills and ability to empathize with others.
- Appropriate sense of discretion in dealing with varied and difficult situations.
- Ability to convey a positive attitude in all dealings with others, whether patients or staff members.
- Exceptional personal organizational skills.
- Attentive to detail.
- Responsible for collecting all pathology reported labs.
- Responsible for forwarding labs to provider for direction of treatment.
- Scheduling treatment based upon provider instructions.
- Reporting cases to FSDS and following state and federal guidelines to compliance of all mandated laws and rules.
- Escorts patients to exam rooms in order of appointment times. Obtains history as required by patient’s chief complaint.
- Obtains or updates medication list
- Sets up exam room according to scheduled procedure and/or anticipate medical provider needs if procedure is likely.
- Assists medical provider with biopsies and surgical procedures such as excisions, ED&C, cryotherapy, laser surgery, etc.
- Educates patient as required after medical provider establishes the treatment plan. Ensures that the patient understands the treatment plan and the proper use of their medications, and understands their responsibility for compliance with the treatment plan prior to leaving the office.
- Gives injections per medical provider(s) instructions
- Performs nursing procedures such as suture removal, dressing changes, Allergan patch testing, and chemical wart therapy, without direct medical provider supervision.
- Completely and correctly fills out all required pathology and laboratory requisition documents for patients as required by medical provider. Provides clinical staff with all completed documents for data entry into the biopsy log book.
- Other duties and assignments as deemed necessary.
- Assist in general housekeeping duties including weekly “scrub-down” of all patient treatment rooms, laboratory, etc.
- Stocks all exam rooms.
- Sterilizes surgical instruments using appropriate method, e.g. steam, chemical, ultrasound, etc.
- Stocks all treatment rooms
- Charts in medical records as appropriate.
- Calls in prescription orders per medical provider(s) instruction.
- Notifies clinical supervisor of supplies needed to avoid shortages.
- Responsible for filing as requested by the medical provider(s).
- Responsible for calling patients after surgery to monitor convalescence.
- Responsible for assuring waste is disposed according to OSHA guidelines.
Facility Manager Trainee
Reliant Real Estate Management LLC, based in Roswell, Georgia is focused on the acquisition of retrofitting, rebranding, management and construction of self-storage facilities. Currently Reliant’s growing portfolio sites range from Illinois to Florida and West in Arkansas, Alabama, Tennessee, Colorado and more upcoming states. Self-storage is the fastest growing real estate sector in the United States. Reliant is ranked as one of the fifty fastest growing privately owned self-storage companies. Our growth demands that we hire the best team members who understand commitment and mission. If you are seeking a job, “Just Over Broke”, please do not apply. If you are seeking a career of growth, both personal and professional, please contact Reliant. Career opportunities are described below.
Facility Manager Trainee position available in the Spring Hill, FL area for 40 hours/week of work needed for Class “A”, expanding self-storage facility. This position focuses on the goal of becoming a Facility Manager with his/her own site. Beyond that position, Senior Manager and Area Manager positions will be available. Positions above the trainee position provides bonuses, earned paid time off, paid holidays as well as generally providing housing and utilities. The ability to relocate is required as our opportunities range from Illinois, North and South Carolina, Georgia, Florida and Colorado. Applicant must exhibit competency in the following requirements and responsibilities and embrace the culture of Reliant as follows:
Understand that Reliant’s self-storage group is an “over the top” customer service, high growth organization with expanding opportunities for the right individual(s) who exhibit this behavior at all times. “Transition” and National Guard military individuals looking for a solid, high growth career is a plus. DD214 is required. We are open seven days a week to serve customers with employee’s who have that focus in mind and who positively take ownership of the property.
Be proficient in computer skills, including the ability to use Word and Excel and able to talk with a customer while typing. You are required to quickly learn and navigate storage software within the training period and learn the ability to scan and fax. No “two finger” typists will be able to handle what we do.
Keep property “spotless” and well-maintained according to strict standards.
Clean interior and exterior units and hallways which includes but is not limited to removing debris and maintaining curb appeal at all times.
Have the ability to lift 50 lbs. in this position – mop – clean out units – clean doors, windows, place appliance dollies in UHAUL trucks and more.
Perform physical tasks such as maintenance and assistance to customers, trailer hook-ups, truck sweeping, window cleaning, trash removal and more. Reliant is a Premier UHAUL dealer at all locations.
Must have some mechanical abilities.
Excellent proven sales skills. Know the difference between being a “glib” talker and a sales person and understand that without a sale, no one has a job. Prior experience in self-storage/apartment-condo leasing and sales is a plus.
Politely and effectively be able to develop relationships in marketing to local business, residences and apartment complexes with the understanding that effectiveness is results-based. Handing out brochures just doesn’t cut it. Developing meaningful business relationships does.
Professionally collect delinquent balances via phone and in person.
Clear, concise professional communication at all times with customers, vendors and co-workers is the standard.
Know and maintain all corporate policy and procedures as directed by the Senior and/or Area Manager and Corporate.
Minimum – high school education is required and military background is highly desired.
- Agree to an employment background check, drug testing and credit checks.
- Provide three (3) work/character references with phone numbers and relationships.
- Have a valid driver’s license and a working cell phone.
- Maintain a registered and reliable vehicle with active auto insurance.
- Be willing to relocate within a possible short period of time.
Based on character, effort and results, this is a career opportunity with our fast growing company with opportunities in many of our states. Reliant is one of the top 50 ltraining, inspiration and opportunity while the employee provides enthusiasm, excitement and an honest, results-oriented day’s work. Together, we gain success.
In an effort to support you in becoming the best team member possible, we will provide the following:
On-site training and evaluation
Constant feedback giving the opportunity to make adjustments and more
Relocation and consideration for more opportunities from a Facility Manager, to a Senior Manager to an Area Manager and beyond at other locations
Beginning $10.00-$13.00/hour based on experience and market conditions. After the 90 day probationary period, benefits such as paid time off will begin accruing, participation in the Aetna insurance plan is available, paid holidays and commissions can go into effect. Depending on performance and opportunities, a pay increase may be available.
An insurance program through one of the finest insurance companies available after probationary period
Paid holidays after probationary period
Commissions after probationary period
Stable work in a friendly and competitive work environment
Allstate Agency Owner
A GOOD LIFE STARTS NOW. BECOME AN ALLSTATE AGENCY OWNER.
It takes a special kind of person to become an Allstate Agency Owner. A successful candidate is equal parts dedicated and driven. Someone who isn’t afraid to take risks and turn them into rewards. Someone with a passion for helping people live the good life and building a good life for themselves. Opening an agency takes courage, commitment and compassion.
Insurance industry experience is NOT required and Allstate Agency Owners come from diverse backgrounds; – from Military, to engineering, operations, sales, financial services, pharmaceutical sales, accounting, business management, real estate, mortgage banking, human resources, account management, teaching, insurance (naturally), and many other industries.
The commonality is in their ability to develop a solid business plan which includes marketing, operations, and human capital. Allstate agency owners run the day to day operations of their business and know how to recruit, hire, develop, manage and retain top talent to help them grow their businesses.
Why be an Allstate Agency Owner?
For the driven individual there are few career choices that compare to running your own business and being your own boss. So the question of why a career in property & casualty, life and health insurance sales is less about what you do and more about who you are. Our successful network of Insurance Agents balance an uncompromised passion for helping others with a personal drive to achieve unparalleled success. That’s how we know that over 16 million households are in Good Hands. As an Allstate Agent you will sell and service 13 major lines of insurance, including:
As part of our agency network, you will be backed by the largest publicly held personal lines property and casualty insurer in America with over 80 years of experience. You will also benefit from:
- Owning the economic interest of the business
- Opportunity to open multiple agency locations
- Advanced technology such as paperless processing and intranet applications
- Local sales and marketing support
- On-going consultative support from a Field Sales Leader for business planning, business results reviews and marketing processes
How Will I be Rewarded?
New agents opening their agency from scratch enjoy additional start up bonuses and an enhanced commission scale to help get your agency up and running!
What Do You Need?
- Business Management/Leadership or Sales Management/Leadership or Operational Management/Leadership experience
- Purchasing or starting an agency requires a sufficient amount of liquid capital. No franchise or royalty fees! You do not give Allstate ANY money! You will have to validate that you are financial secure and that you have at least $100,000 in liquid capital funds.
Visit our website at http://www.allstateagent.com to learn more about becoming an Allstate Agent.
CPA office needs an Accountant for a tax and accounting position. Heavy tax preparation plus accounting functions. Only applicants with tax experience will be considered. Please send resume.
Certified Nursing Assistants (Cnas) & Certified Home Health Aides (Chh
We are currently looking for caring, kind, dependable and personable individuals who desire to provide non-medical, in-home care to the elderly.
Senior Helpers of Spring Hill is an In Home Care and Assistance agency with clients throughout the area looking for a variety of levels of care. We have immediate openings for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) and Certified Home Health Aides (CHHAs) for immediate hire!
Here's why Caregivers like to work for us:
· Flexible schedules and start dates
· In-service training for employees
· Employee and client referral bonus program
· Hands-on management, we will be there for you!
Land O Lakes
Sugar Mill Woods
Ideal candidates have the following:
· Some experience is preferred, but we will train the right candidates!
· CHHA and CNA: You must have a current certification in the state of Florida
· Must be able to pass a level 2 background and drug screening
· Must have valid driver's license, auto insurance & dependable vehicle
· CPR certification
· TB Test
· 12 hours of CEU's
Apply today for an interview! We would love to hear from you!
Keywords: Healthcare, Home care, CNA, Caregiver, Private Duty Aide, Nurses Aide, Nursing aide, Certified Nurses Aide, Nursing Student, Nurse Extern, PCT, Patient Care Tech, PCA, Patient Care Aide, Personal care aide, Companion, Private Duty Homecare, Healthcare, Certified, aide, Certified nursing assistant, Nursing Student, Nurse Extern, Aide, certified nursing aide, CNA job, Certified Nursing Assistant Jo
Entry Level Financial Advisor
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you’ll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can’t. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We’re Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You’re going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn’t stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here’s what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Good Leads Sell! Generating Inbound Calls Really Sell!!
Health eDeals Virtual Agency, a newly formed member of IHC Group ["IHC" NYSE], is looking to bring on to the team of Virtual Advisors those who wish to be a part of a dynamic technology driven and motivated team. We have recently partnered with one of the most innovative and fastest growing companies in the industry and we will be implementing their proven state of the art system in our Tampa Bay Location. Once proficiency is achieved, working remotely is possible for our talented people.
Our team will handle clients throughout the United States who are looking for assistance with their insurance needs. Licensed or Unlicensed individuals are encouraged to apply. You must have, or be willing to acquire a Florida Health and Life Insurance License and then be ready to be trained in our portfolio for success.
The ideal candidate is a confident, motivated problem solver with excellent communication skills and a hunger for success. Prior sales experience is an absolute must. Success in either insurance sales or as a phone sales pro is a must. We will supply qualified leads daily in our call center and our top sales professionals typically earn a six-figure income! This is the Career Opportunity you have been waiting for!
- Tired of paying $1,000's for leads?
- Tired of chasing bad leads?
- Tired of daily prospecting?
- Tired of cold calling?
- Tired of knocking on doors?
- Tired of selling weak or narrow product lines?
This is a commission plus monthly earnings and renewal income position. We also offer contests, bonuses, incentives, exotic trips, as well as state of the art training and technology. Our recipe for success and achievement is proven. There are no hiring or appointment fees. We provide you with what you need to be instantly successful...expert training, on site coaching, inbound leads, auto dialer, CRM tools, weekly advances, monthly earnings, bonuses, contests and fabulous trips. Group floor opportunity that will change the industry! Are you ready? We look forward to hearing from you!
Desired Skills & Experience: It is required that you receive your Health and Life License and be ready to go within 2-4 weeks of your contract date. This process involves attending a pre-licensing course in person or online, preparing via study materials, and sitting for your state examination. If you need information on how to accomplish this, please speak with our administrative staff.
Must be knowledgeable and experienced in the standard sales processes of prospecting, appointment setting, needs analysis, objection handling, presentation skills, and negotiation skills, closing skills, account maintenance and follow-up. When decisions are made, only people with the highest ethical standards rise to the top in our organization. All transactions are recorded from beginning to end to ensure precision, accuracy and ethical standards are achieved.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel and the ability to learn new software programs are necessary to do the job of a Professional Sales Advisor.
Technology, innovation, and growth: Our state of the art technology connects us to interested consumers within seconds who are shopping for quality and affordable health and dental care. Innovation means that you are spending 90% of your time (selling) helping find solutions for consumers instead of prospecting. We are poised for exponential growth. With all the changes in Healthcare, Rising Deductibles, and narrowed Networks, we allow clients to look at options to get the affordable coverage they need. As prices continue to rise, and companies pull out of the health insurance market, we estimate we will have an additional 50 million Americans to help.
Part of a strong, successful insurance organization that today serves over 1 million customers, IHC Specialty Benefits is a member company of The IHC Group. For over 30 years, The IHC Group has provided health, life, disability, dental, vision, fixed indemnity and medical stop-loss insurance solutions to individuals and groups. Through product innovation and committed relationships with policyholders, The IHC Group has built a strong, successful insurance organization. Each insurance carrier in The IHC Group has a financial strength rating of A- (Excellent) from A.M. Best, Company, Inc., a widely recognized rating agency that rates insurance companies on their relative financial strength and ability to meet their obligation to their insured's.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!