Spring Valley Job Description Sample
Deliver Driver/Counter Sales
Wesco Group is one of the largest Auto Paint Wholesale/Retailers in the U.S. Our Las Vegas store is actively looking for Hard Working Individuals to join our Team in this
Fast Paced Environment!Job Responsibilities Include:
Providing Customer Service both Face to Face and over the Phone, Stocking Retail Store Shelves, Shipping/Receiving, Mixing Paint, Delivery Driving in the Las Vegas metro area, and maintaining a clean and efficient work environment.
Candidates should demonstrate the following (by resume, references, and oral interview):
Strong Moral Character
Strong Work Ethic
"Customer First" Attitude
MUST PRESENT A CLEAN 30 MONTH DRIVING RECORD AT INTERVIEW
Must pass a background check
Full Time Benefits Include:
Paid Vacation, Holidays, Sick Time
Health Insurance Benefits
Interested Parties should email a resume/work experience, plus 2-3 references to be considered for the position OR Apply In Person at 4650 S Arville in Las Vegas.
Pay is Hourly - depends on experience, etc.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Some Auto Experience is a Plus, but not required
Bilingual a Plus
Director, Program Management Office
Las Vegas, NV 89103
As the the Director you will guide all aspects of the PMO strategic initiatives and implementation, diligence and integration recommendations, defining and implementing a data management system.
Establish the Corporate PMO from inception by defining vision and goals and gain allignnment accross all stakeholders
Manage Our company Corporate Portfolio and Corporate Roadmap
Initiate, plan, schedule, estimate, forecast, coordinate, control, manage and deliver all activities for projects and related release initiatives
Provide leadership, direction and facilitate integration activities with other Our company departments to ensure successful implementation and support
Drive execution and delivery of technology projects to exceed the expectations of internal business partners
Develop, attract, manage and retain world class technology project management professionals.
- Bachelors’ degree from an accredited institution
- Experience designing optimal business processes for project teams
- Experience researching and utilizing marketplace knowledge to identify and apply project delivery methodologies
- Prior experience building and leading a team that is part of a transformation effort
- Experience in developing and driving implementation of business strategies within the pubic and federal industry.
Apply on Line: http://nationalrecruiters.catsone.com/careers
National Recruiters, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
We are seeking an Insurance Agent to join our team!
- Met with potential clients and discuss life insurance and financial service needs
- Develop and calculate suitable plans based on clients' needs
- Resolve client inquiries and complaints
- Expand business reach through networking techniques
- Comply with insurance standards and regulations
- Track and identify areas of improvement
- Previous experience in insurance, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Social Media Marketing Manager
The Social Media Marketing Manager is responsible for a wide array of tasks associated with promoting and branding the Company in an effort to generate awareness in- and out-of-market on all social media platforms. The individual in this role is responsible for the creation and execution of the organization’s social media strategy and development of all content. Additional responsibilities related to marketing, public relations, and promotions may also be required. This position reports to the Executive Vice President.
Major Tasks and
· Create and execute the organization’s social media strategy. Consistently improve brand awareness and inbound traffic.
· Develop and maintain the social media budget using fiscal responsibility.
· Manage cohesive marketing campaigns that bridge between Internet, mobile, SMS, and social media channels.
· Create and frequently post quality content throughout social media platforms.
· Manage content strategy, blogging, micro-blogging and community participation leadership.
· Partner with other departments to ensure proper online messaging and relevancy, ensuring consistency of messages across multiple networks.
· Assist other departments in the use of social media to enhance advertising for job openings and new products.
· Serve as a direct liaison with all outside vendors for social media, either currently being utilized by the Company or as proposals are being developed for future projects.
· Assist with media relations and events as needed.
· Coordinate online activity in the organization’s marketing calendar.
· Respond to customer service inquiries received via social media in a timely and appropriate manner.
· Track social media influence measurements.
· Prepare reports to update internal staff on usage statistics, and continuous monitoring and coverage of all sites.
· Some evening and weekend work is required.
Experience / Qualifications /
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Expert knowledge of social networking channels, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Linked In.
· Ability to prioritize and handle a variety of different assignments simultaneously.
· Ability to constantly operate a computer or other office productivity machinery.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and judgment. High integrity and ethical character.
· Eagerness for solving problems and a commitment to accepting responsibility.
· Enthusiasm for working in an organization where teamwork and safety are absolute necessities.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, communications, or a related field required.
Fasteners Inc. Southwestern Supply has established itself as one of the largest professional contractor supply distributors over the past 20 years. Employee-owned and headquartered in Las Vegas, Fasteners Inc. is passionate about providing the best construction supplies at the most competitive prices, with a world-class customer service philosophy. In addition, Fasteners Inc. operates the industry leading ecommerce website, Toolup.com, which services and fulfills purchases for a nationwide customer base.
Entry Level Customer Service Reps
Hiring now in our Customer Service/Promotions department. We are looking for energetic individuals with great communication and interpersonal skills.
If you're looking for an opportunity with growth potential in a fast paced business environment, this could be the match for you!
We provide training in the following areas:
- Brand Awareness
- Customer Acquisitions
- Team Management
- Event Planning
- Customer Service
Please attach resume when applying.
We specialize in developing and executing face-to-face customer service and sales campaigns for the nation's biggest companies.
Hvac - Technician
We are looking for an HVAC Technician to join our team! You will install, service, and repair heating and air conditioning systems.
- Install new heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems
- Inspect and perform equipment repairs and replacements
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in HVAC or other related fields
- Familiarity with HVAC wiring diagrams
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Team Leaders F/T-P/T Proven Training System / Help Protect Families
Proven Sales System: Online FAST track training in a just a few weeks you can have a new career, helping protect families.
Meet us in Las Vegas March 1st, 2018. I encourage you to attend, this one event will change many lives and families.
You are valued here with performance-based promotions every 2-3 months.
APPLY : http://www.swansonlife.com/WorkWithSymmetry
With our flexible work schedule, allows you to have real-time for the things in your life that matter.
You will need a state life insurance license.If you are not currently licensed we will assist you in obtaining your license.
Full-time agents will help protect 5-15+ families, a week.
Your job would be to call the families who requesting coverage/more information and set up an appointment time to set down with them in their home. Then Help families choose the best mortgage protection plan that fits there needs, and budget.
NO COLD CALLS: How we do it: Each week we mail thousands of letters to people who have just purchased or refinanced a home in your area.
Families who are interested in our products will personally fill out our questionnaire and mail it back to us.
You must be honest, teachable, and willing to meet with clients, and HELP them protect their family!
INC. Magazine 2016: INC. 5000 #1360: One of American's Fastest Growing Companies.
INC. Magazine 2017: INC. 5000 #1022; One of American's Fastest Growing Companies.
Entrepreneur.com and CulturelQ as having one of the best company cultures in their large business category. It's an honor to be ranked 28th 'Top Company Culture' in the country.
We are looking for LEADERS who want to build an agency.
Find out more or APPLY: www.swansonlife.com / Mrs. Swanson email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our mission is to bring balance to the personal and professional lives of the independent insurance agents. By focusing on a more balanced distribution of commissions, SFG is truly committed to sharing the wealth of opportunity with you. Combining our Lead Program with business values of trust, reliability, and integrity, Symmetry Financial Group is committed to ensuring your personal goals and objectives can be successfully defined and subsequently achieved over the short, medium and long-term. If you're looking for the ability to make a great living while helping people, this could be the opportunity for you!
Electrical Designer With 1-3 Years Construction Design Exp.
Our Mission Statement:
Comfort Engineering, Inc. is dedicated to providing excellent mechanical, plumbing and electrical Engineering services while maintaining professional and friendly client relationships. We are committed to the personal and professional growth and development of our Employees in a culture that cares for them in the totality of their lives.
Comfort Engineering offers medical insurance, a matching Simple IRA plan, graduating PTO and Holidays.
Job Description: Assist drafting, design and engineering staff in preparing construction documents.
- Prepare detailed construction documents and specifications for mechanical, plumbing and/or electrical systems, using computer-assisted drafting (CAD) equipment.
- Coordinate with and consult other workers to design and lay out systems and to resolve design or other problems.
- Review and analyze specifications, sketches, drawings, ideas, and related data to assess factors affecting designs and the procedures and instructions to be followed.
- Compute mathematical formulas to develop and design detailed specifications using computer-assisted equipment.
- Position instructions and comments onto drawings.
- Modify and revise designs as needed.
- Site investigation.
- Lay out and draw schematic, orthographic, or angle views to depict functional relationships of systems.
- Confer with engineering staff
- Confer with clients to review schematics and answer questions pertaining to installation of systems.
- Assemble documentation packages and produce drawing sets which are then checked by an engineer
- Review preliminary construction documents for accuracy and conformity to standards and regulations.
Sitting,repetitive movement,contact with others (face-to-face, by telephone, or otherwise),face-to-face discussions with individuals or teams,writing letters and memos,telephone conversations,use of electronic mail,dealing with unpleasant, angry, or discourteous people,making decisions that affect other people, the financial resources, and/or the image and reputation of the organization,making decisions that impact the results of co-workers, clients or the company,repeating the same physical activities or mental activities over and over,being exact or highly accurate,meeting strict deadlines,work with external customers or the public,coordinating or leading others in accomplishing work activities,work with others in a group or team,working indoors in environmentally controlled conditions.
Opportunity to make decisions without supervision.
Freedom to determine tasks, priorities, and goals.
·Analyzing Data or Information
·Making Decisions and Solving Problems
· Designing, Drafting and Laying Out Construction Documents and Specifications
·Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates
·Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships
·Identifying Objects, Actions, and Events
·Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge
·Interacting With Computers
·Evaluating Information to Determine Compliance with Standards
·collect technical data
·understand engineering data or reports
·create mathematical diagrams or charts
·respond to requests for information (RFI) from clients
·evaluate engineering data
·use government regulations
·analyze technical data, designs, or preliminary specifications
·read technical drawings
·confer with engineering, technical or manufacturing personnel
·examine engineering documents for completeness or accuracy
·work as a team member
·use spreadsheet software
·use drafting or mechanical drawing techniques
·draw plans to scale
·use computer aided drafting or design software for design, drafting, or other engineering tasks
Years of Experience: Three (3) years work experience
Active learning and listening, critical thinking, learning strategies, mathematics, reading comprehension, science, speaking, writing
Coordination, instructing, negotiation, persuasion, services orientation, and social perceptiveness
Complex Problem Solving Skills
Complex Problem Solving
Equipment selection, use of CAD and design software, and other programs as relates to discipline
Resource Management Skills
Desktop Computer Skills
Spreadsheets, internet, navigation, word processing
Computer drafting technology, mathematics
Desktop computers, plotters, calculators, Autodesk AutoCAD, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and software as needed by discipline
Paramedic - Las Vegas
The mission and purpose this position is to compassionately deliver high-quality service and basic, as well as advanced patient care in a professional, caring and cost-effective manner.
Essential Duties and
- Assess each call situation to determine best course of action and appropriate protocol.
- Utilize medical equipment and procedures including defibrillator, EKG monitor, oxygen and suction devices, intravenous fluids, CPR and other procedures and medications as required to provide advanced medical care.
- Develop and utilize triage skills to provide optimal efficiency during calls.
- Provide patient care according to clinical protocols and safety requirements.
- Lift and move patients as required to provide optimum care.
- Communicate with receiving facility to receive medical direction and to provide critical information.
- Communicate with patient and loved ones to provide information and assurance that care is being given, and show compassion.
- Act as team leader and take responsibility for scene and unit management as needed.
- Drive the ambulance and provide map reading support to minimize call response time.
- Continuously maintain all required certifications.
- Communicate with dispatcher to receive and understand call data and customer feedback.
- Monitor and maintain the general condition of the unit, keep it clean and stocked for optimal call response to maintain the image of AMR.
- Document activities with regard to patient care and billing completely to ensure appropriate information is available regarding each call.
- Follow policies and procedures regarding out-of-chute times and turnaround times.
- Consider patient status and insurance preferred facilities when determining transportation destinations.
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all allied health and public safety personnel.
- Reports immediately to the on duty supervisor and/or account manager any incident involving a negative customer and/or patient interaction.
- Read road maps, drive vehicles, and accurately discern street signs and address numbers.
- Read medication/prescription labels and directions for usage in quick, accurate, and expedient manner.
- Communicate verbally with patients and significant others in various environments to interview patient, family members, and bystanders.
- Ability to discern deviations/changes in eye/skin coloration due to patient's condition and to the treatment given.
- Converse with dispatcher and EMS providers via phone or radio as to status of patient.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Adherence to and compliance with information systems security policies and procedures.
Non-Essential Duties and
- Meets and communicates with existing customers/staff members (including skilled nursing, assisted living, and hospital facilities) on a regular basis to ensure that AMR is meeting their needs. Reports these interactions to the operations and/or account manager on a regular basis.
- Participate in community programs to maintain AMR image and establish strong community relations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to successfully pass Physical Ability Test.
- Aptitudes required for work of this nature are good physical stamina, endurance, and body condition that would not be adversely affected by frequently having to walk, stand, lift, carry, and balance at times.
- Must be able to lift, drag, hoist, and carry different types of equipment and other objects.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED). Some advanced education preferred.
- Current state Paramedic License.
- National Registration as a Paramedic
- Possess a valid State Driver's License.
- Current CPR/BCLS, ACLS, PALS or PEPP, ITLS or PHTLS Provider Certification.
- Driving record in compliance with AMR Safety and Driving policy.
- Some past work experience, preferably in healthcare desired.
Experienced Personal Injury Legal Assistant
PLEASE NOTE: ALL CANDIDATES WILL REMAIN CONFIDENTIAL.
Naqvi Injury Law is seeking an experienced legal assistant who is able to think critically and work independently while still contributing to a team-oriented environment. Excellent writing skills are required, university degree a plus. Candidates must also be highly reliable and possess a keen eye for detail. Proficiency in Spanish is a plus.
We are looking for motivated individuals whose personal values align with the firm's core values, which center around teamwork, loyalty, geniality and top-notch customer service. This is a full-time position that includes a generous benefit package following a brief trial period.
Please email your resume along with a writing sample and salary expectations.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!