Spring Valley Job Description Sample
Welder/fabricator for job shop
Shearing & forming experience
Auto Cad & Tig welding experience a plus
Event Representative Part-Time Sales
Event Representative – Part time Sales
Las Vegas, NV
Are you looking for a part time job to supplement your income? Maybe you are a retired professional who wants to earn some extra cash? A college student who needs flexibility with your school schedule? Or maybe you are looking for a position that will work around your family’s schedule? Well congratulations, you have just found it!
And the best news of all, you do not need to have industry experience to be considered for this position. We will teach you everything you need to know to be successful. As a part-time Events Representative with Renewal by Andersen, you will be interacting with prospective clients at various festivals, trade shows, expos and other events throughout Clark County to schedule appointments for our sales team. Every sales appointment that you schedule where a design consultant is able to demonstrate our products earns YOU a competitive commission; one that our current Event Representatives strive for every day! Oh yeah, and that is in addition to an hourly pay guarantee!
Here’s what you will do:
· Set up, execution, and break down of event possibly with one other team member
· Set appointments for potential clients to meet with design consultants using our event methodology (which you will be thoroughly trained on!)
· Knowledgeable of key brand & product info and educate consumers of product
· Maintain professionalism and proper channels of communication
· Attend weekly or bi-weekly onsite meetings with the events team
· Have fun, smile, and be enthusiastic!
What’s in it for you?
· Mileage and cell phone reimbursement
· $12/hour for each event and competitive commission structure ranging from $10-50 per successful appointment
· 1-2 weeks of paid training where we will teach you everything you need to be successful
· Monthly incentives to add some friendly competition FOR EXTRA BONUSES!
Requirements to be successful:
· 1+ years of experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales OR brand promotion ideal
· Go get ‘em attitude with a willingness to stop people who are walking by to talk to them about our products
· Reliable transportation with an ability to transport event material (approximately 50 lbs)
· Smartphone to be able to schedule sales appointments, clock in and out, access emails, etc.
· Weekend availability required but flexibility to also work weekday events when available
· High school degree or equivalent
· Stand comfortably for to 4-6 hours per shift
You are a rock star if you also have:
· 1+ years of experience scheduling appointments for a sales team either over the phone or face to face in any industry
· Experience with home remodeling company ideal but definitely not required
If you are ready to work with the most recognized name in replacement windows, then apply right now! We can’t wait to talk to you.
Renewal by Andersen is the leading source for top of the line replacement windows and patio doors in Southern Nevada. Our windows are the highest quality replacement windows on the market. Through our strong partnership with the national Renewal by Andersen brand, we offer homeowners a wide selection of beautifully crafted, expertly designed windows that will truly transform any home.
Renewal by Andersen of Las Vegas offers unrivaled career opportunities! Our company values integrity and responsibility in high performing people. We are committed to the highest quality customer experience and the success of our team.
Looking for a friendly, positive, and hard working Front Desk Manager who is confident with their communication skills and computer abilities. Responsibilities include:
Greeting clients, answering phone calls, booking appointments, inventory stocking, processing transactions (product, packaged services, and membership sales), basic maintenance of the spa(cleaning, restocking, helping between clients, ect.)
Customer service, computer/clerical, and money transactions experience
Millennium Software, Spa/ Appointment booking, and/or Medical/Laser Spa experience
Estimator/Glass And Glazing
A Cutting Edge Glass and Mirror Inc.
is a Las Vegas based Company.
We Specialize in Commercial and Residential
Glass and Mirrors. We Currently have and Immediate
Opening for an Estimator. This is a great career opportunity
for the right applicant who is looking for a great Benefit package and
awesome Commission Program.
ESTIMATOR-GLASS/GLAZING JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSABILTIES
. Provides Complete and detailed estimate package
incorporating materials, labor, equipment, and all other project costs
. Creates cost Estimates and bids for renovation and new
construction commercial glass and storefront metal projects
. Work with sales Representatives to develop scopes,
estimate change orders, and assist in project preparation
. Reviews bid documents and project information to develop
accurate project estimate in assigned timeframe
. Maintain organized and detailed records of bid documents
. Communicate effectively with vendors, clients, and sales team
. Prior project management or estimating experience in
storefront glass and glazing
. Proven experience setting realistic expectations and
. Proactive with ability to anticipate and solve problems before
. Must be able to work independently under time sensitive
. Capacity to coordinate multiple tasks through superior
time management skills
. Excellent written and verbal communications and
. Works collaboratively and holds oneself to the highest
A CUTTING EDGE GLASS AND MIRROR INC. OFFERS YOU
. Glass/Glazing estimation Software training if required
. A Team environment that values opportunity for growth, hard
work and family
. A highly competitive compensation plan
. Paid holidays
. Medical and Dental Insurance coverage
. Education Assistance
. 401K Plan
. Background check with be required
. Drug screening will be required
Las Vegas development firm seeking an experienced construction superintendent. Applicant must have high level of local experience & knowledge. Salary and compensation will be based on experience.Construction Superintendent
- Qualified candidates will have previous experience as a project superintendent for commercial projects including site development with experience in concrete tilt-up, scheduling, material procurement, subcontractor supervision and control safety, quality control, construction phasing, site logistics, and client relations.
- Cell phones and computers are provided to each employee to manage their work.
- 5 years minimum prior Superintendent experience on multiple projects.
- Professional, organized, self-starter with strong supervisory skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. • Ability to interface with clients and lead meetings.
- Strong building knowledge of all scopes of construction and ability to manage subcontractors.
- A minimum OSHA 30-hour required for this position, with full understanding of OSHA and safety guidelines.
- Ability to create and manage schedules – Microsoft Project 2013 / 2016 preferred.
- Must be able to read specifications, interpret and coordinate drawings and blueprints.
- Multi-tasker with strong problem solving skills.
- Computer skills including basic Microsoft programs - Excel, Word, Outlook
AMC would like to announce the opening of Leasing/Sales position!
The Leasing Agent is the first point of contact for all residents, guests, staff, vendors and visitors to our community. We are looking for someone to work in a team environment while providing exceptional customer service and a high level of professionalism.
The Leasing agent is responsible for Touring and presenting the community in a compelling way and assisting prospective residents with finding the right apartment home, resulting in a high closing ratio.
Additional duties include answering and greeting all incoming calls, completing lease forms and agreements, collecting rental deposits, ensuring the "model" apartments are ready for show, participating in community events, assist the manager in collection of delinquent rents and processing of all administrative forms and reports.
Superior customer service to our valued residents, that ensures their needs and expectations are being surpassed, is essential! Additional responsibilities include maintaining all resident and property files and playing an active role in the lease renewal process, must be detailed oriented.
The ideal candidate will be energetic and upbeat with previous sales experience.
This position will require weekend work, off Wednesday and Thursdays.
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you. We offer great benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance, vacation, holidays, growth opportunity and much, much more.
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices. AMC, LLC strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against applicants because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy), gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
We are looking for a Professional Debt Collectors to join our team! You will be responsible for securing billing payments from our consumers. We represent major national clients, including telecommunications, utilities, medical, student loan and credit card debt..
- Contact customers about unpaid accounts
- Receive and post payment to customer's account
- Advise and follow-up with customers on unpaid accounts
- Comply will all applicable state and federal regulations
- Keep records and status of customer's account
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Possess excellent organizational and follow-up skills; meets deadlines.
- Has the ability to document and record events accurately
- Previous experience in billing, customer service, or other related fields
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Customer Service Rep/Runner
Looking for capable person to assist sales executive with account responsibility and customer service support in person and/or via telephone. Excellent opportunity to learn the wireless communications field with ability to migrate into sales. Professional business appearance, reliable transportation and good customer service skills required. Apply in person. 4640 Arville St. Suite E Las Vegas, NV 89103
Law Firm Case Manager
Personal Injury Law Firm looking for Full Time Case Manager
Our Law Firm is ready to hire an awesome Case Manager. The ideal candidate must be organized, able to smoothly handle a variety of tasks, and have superior time management ability. Excellent people skills are a must as this position will require frequent interaction with our clients and cooperation with everyone in the office.
Assisting with initial client consultations
Organizing and managing documents and information
Data Entry into Case Management program
Upkeep of calendar
Scanning files and saving documents into Document Management program
Following Workflow Instructions for general office and case management procedures
Managing and interacting with clients
Keeping digital and paper files up to date
Producing records needed when the case closes
Education, Experience and
Education: High School Diploma/GED minimum
Excellent talent to interact with people in a positive and courteous manner
Strong interpersonal skills and customer service skills
Skillful in operating a computer and other general office equipment
Ability to prioritize tasks and multitask, in a fast paced environment
Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Technologically Savvy
Must be able to keep client matters strictly confidential
Bilingual in Spanish/English is a plus
$16.50/hour to start - Possible raise in 90 days
- Handle all social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and Blog
- Create, edit, publish and share daily content including text, images, and video in a daily base to all channels
- Improve content engagement and interaction with target audiences
- Analyzing social media data/metrics, insights to adjust social media strategy
- Explore, learn and utilize the existing or new tools and features in each social media platform to maximum the social media marketing result
- Collaborate with outsourced copywriters or graphic designers
- Social media listening and monitoring, identifying influencers
- Proven social media working experience
- Accurate grammar, excellent English writing and fluent speaking is a must
- Ability to handle multitask and to meet deadline
- Experience in Photoshop and video editing is a great advantage
- Quick learner
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!