Springboro Job Description Sample
Production Team Member- 3Rd Shift
About Klosterman Baking Company:
As a fourth generation family-owned bakery, we’ve perfected our craft since 1892. Klosterman is dedicated to 100% Total Customer Satisfaction by putting the right people FIRST. We provide quality products to all of our customers across the Midwest via Fresh Distribution, and Nationwide via Frozen Distribution. From our fresh hamburger buns to our hardy sliced bread varieties, our commitment to baking with natural ingredients and providing a fresh great taste never ends. Here at Klosterman we understand the importance of family, that’s why we pride ourselves on having a hometown feel within all our locations.
Bakery Associates will be given on the job training on one of our production lines and areas such as dough make up or packaging, fast paced, quality driven environment looking for strong members to add to our team.
- Positions in dough make up involves loading pans onto a belt conveyor loading system, applying toppings, and placing into oven.
- Packaging positions include sorting defects, placing product into the bagging machines, stacking, and shipping the finished products.
Production Team Member Responsibilities:
- Quality, demonstrates behaviors in support of quality work processes to include, Document & track production variables, downtime, product samples, and to ensure proper blending of raw materials by weight or automatic metering systems, follow and document accurately time and temperature points in recipe specifications to meet the quality standards.
- Safety, demonstrated behaviors in support of company safety procedures with focus on zero injuries.
- Follow and comply with all Safe Quality Food (SQF) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s).
- Work as a member of a team or group of people
- Conduct activities in a safe manner, follow corporate safety guidelines and requirements (no cell phones, proper bending, etc.), use personal protective equipment, and proactively address any unsafe conditions observed.
- Initiative: Self-starter, gets involved quickly, takes on difficult tasks with enthusiasm. Takes action to achieve goals beyond what is required.
- Energy: Maintains high activity/productivity level. Operates with sense of urgency, efficiency, effectiveness and determination over extended periods of time.
- Ability to stand / walk over the course of an 8 hour shift
- Ability to lift 55 pounds in certain jobs
- Ability to work any available shift and overtime when needed
Production Team Member Requirements:
- Shift Hours: 9pm-5am (subject to change)
- Pay: $13/hr with a raise after 90 days of employment
- Must have open availability on days of the week worked
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must have a valid Driver Licenses
- Must be able to pass a drug screening
- Candidate must be able to lift heavy objects repeatedly
- Previous experience in a Bakery (Preferred)
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Candidate must be able to work overnight
- Klosterman provides the candidates uniform
- Medical and Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance( After one year)
- Life Insurance and Long Term Disability (Company Paid!)
- Upbeat and positive work environment
- Advancement Opportunities
Cornerstone Research Group, Inc. (CRG) is an aerospace and defense company located in Miamisburg, Ohio. Our multidisciplinary team has successfully tackled our customers’ most challenging problems with discipline, creativity and flexibility. This has resulted in CRG being recognized as a leader in innovation, in technology commercialization, and in providing a work environment that is deeply rewarding. Our technology portfolio covers a broad range of need with primary emphasis in aerospace, advanced materials, power and energy, medical technology, and sensors. Join our team of dedicated and talented individuals!
CRG is an equal opportunity employer. CRG provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Because of the nature of our work, exclusive U.S. citizenship is required for employment, and employees may be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
The Executive Assistant will support executives on a wide variety of office operations within a rapidly growing, entrepreneurially minded business. Responsibilities include: coordination of meetings, obtaining supplies, working on special projects. The Executive Assistant will have excellent organization skills along with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines. Ultimately, the Executive Assistant will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support across our rapidly growing company.
- Support executive, operations, and technical staff to complete daily clerical tasks
- Coordinate and schedule internal and external meetings
- Manage calendars
- Track and maintain laboratory inventory
- Address employees’ queries and determine solutions
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports and spreadsheets
- Conduct laboratory cleanliness inspections
- Maintain and document equipment training logs
- Develop, implement and improve office procedures
Qualified Candidates will be able to
• Perform in the fast-paced environment of a rapidly growing small business
• Demonstrate attention to detail
• Communicate well verbally and in writing within a team-oriented environment
• Work on multiple activities concurrently and prioritize assignments
• Demonstrate competence in basic computer usage including typing, MS Office, and web-based forms and applications
The successful candidate will have the following skills, education and experience:
- Exclusive US Citizenship
- Ability to obtain and maintain a SECRET security clearance
- High school degree or GED required. Associates/Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as Business Management a plus.
- Two (2) to five (5) years of previous administrative experience.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced environment of a rapidly growing small business is a plus.
- Previous experience using computers, including typing, MS Office, Outlook Calendar, and web-based forms and applications.
What Cornerstone Research Group, Inc. (CRG) offers:
- An exciting work environment and the opportunity to support people who support great customers
- Flexibility and responsibility
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental, vision, 401K
Service Technician I
Specialized - Auto / Pharmacy / Optical Technician
Cart Attendant / Janitorial Associate
Retail Banker - Franklin
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!