Springdale Job Description Sample
Insurance Sales Agent – Unlimited Income Potential
Job Posting - Feb 11, 2016
Travel Registered Nurse (Rn) – Cath Lab RN
Student CDL Truck Driver Jobs Top Starting Pay & 4 Raises In 1St Yr!
Begin your career working for a top trucking company - and earn more right from the start.
Join the US Xpress team of professional CDL truck drivers and earn top starting pay plus 4 pay raises in the 1st year and much more. Give us a call today to get started right away.
No CDL? No Problem! We can help you start your CDL training.
WANT TO EARN EVEN MORE? Consider team driving with USX.
Teams can earn up to 82 CPM plus a sign on bonus of up to $10,000 and we'll help you find the right team partner. Just call a recruiter now or fill out our Max Match form on line at www.TeamMaxMatch.com
Lead Your Own Business - Lucrative Commission + Bonuses + Renewals
If you're exploring sales careers, you already know sales is the way to get ahead. You can sell just about anywhere, but the key is knowing how to spot the right opportunity.
Have you ever noticed that the most successful sales people receive superior support from the companies they work with? A robust company like Platinum handles objectives like marketing, recruiting, customer service, and technology and innovation, so you can focus on what you do best-educating more customers and closing more sales.
If you already possess the hard work, hunger and determination of a successful salesperson, you're one step from closing the deal with a company that can launch your career beyond expectation.
- During the typical four-day workweek (Mon.-Thurs.), you will travel to meet one-on-one with farmers and small business owners.
- You will receive thorough training in Platinum's reliable 10-step sales system.
- Those who work hard to build a strong knowledge of the product and confidence in their presentation have consistently earned $75,000-$100,000+ annually.
- Platinum's team-based structure encourages motivation, accountability and increased sales.
- Additional advantages include annualrenewal income potential, generous bonuses and luxury travel incentives.
- Ability to travel overnight weekly Monday-Thursday.
- Must be 18 years or older to apply.
Travel Registered Nurse (Rn) - Cath Lab RN
Currently looking for a qualified Registered Nurse (RN) with experience in Cath Lab to fill a 13 week contract position with a medical center in Little Rock, AR! Interested candidates must have a minimum of 2 year of Cath Lab experience.
- Salary: TAKE HOME $1900+ per WEEK
- Specialty: Cath Lab
- Location: Little Rock, AR
- Quantity of positions: 2
- Target Start Date: 3/5/2018
- Shift: 10 hour day shifts
What Care Team Solutions can do for you:
- Travel assignments in all 50 states.
- Top level, competitive pay w/ travel reimbursements/Per Diem.
- Healthcare & dental insurance.
- 401(K) savings program.
- Certification and License reimbursement.
- Sign-on & completion bonuses.
- Referral bonuses for fellow nurses! $$$
- Loyalty Program for returning nurses.
Responsibilities of Cath Lab RN
- The Cath Lab RN is responsible for assisting with Cardiac and Interventional Radiology procedures in the role of monitor, and circulator. With primary focus being moderate sedation.
Requirements of Cath Lab RN
- Minimum 2 year previous of Cath Lab experience
- State of AR Registered Nurse (RN) License
- BLS/BCLS and ACLS certification
CDL A Dedicated Driver
Drivers on this account will make dedicated deliveries to local farms. The best part about our dedicated driving jobs is the consistency we offer in deliver, schedule, pay and time off.
Local dedicated driving positions open in your area:
- Average annual earnings projected at $50,000
- Drivers will be home daily
- Dedicated deliveries to a single customer
- Requires 9 months of previous CDL-A driving experience
Drivers will have access wonderful benefit package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life and a company matched 401k. Call 1-888-350-2740 or prequalify online to start your new driving career!
These are the best jobs in the trucking business and no one has more than we do. Call us today to discover the dedicated opportunities that are available in your area. A professional recruiter is waiting to cover the opportunities available in your area. Call (888) 350-2740 now!
Outside Sales - Interviewing Experienced And Entry Level
Take your career—and your annual income—to new heights with Employer. Platinum is a marketer of cost-effective, benefit-rich supplemental insurance policies that are specifically designed to help families focus on recovery, not finances, when faced with critical illness or injury.
For 20 years, Platinum has perfected a 10-step sales system that is simple to learn no matter what your previous work experience. And now, as nationwide healthcare changes take hold, there’s a growing need for these products, and a growing opportunity to earn great income as a Platinum insurance sales representative.
About the Career
- Representatives who learn and live the Platinum sales system can realistically earn $75,000– $100,000 annually.
- During the typical four-day workweek (Monday–Thursday), you will travel to rural territories to meet with farmers and small business owners.
- You will be taught Platinum’s proven sales system, including how to identify highly qualified leads in each territory.
- You will develop a strong knowledge of a Platinum product line in order to confidently present and suggest products to rural families.
- Highly successful representatives identify clear performance goals and personal action plans, participate in team meetings, and observe skilled Platinum leaders and team mentors.
- Realistic $75,000–$100,000 first-year income potential
- Typical three-day weekends spent work free
- Potential long-term renewal commission on the policies you sell
- Some of the best and most attainable bonuses, incentives and travel rewards in the business
- Highly supportive team environment
- First-class sales support and customer service teams in Platinum’s home office allow you to focus on what you do best.
- Representatives use innovative mobile devices and online tools.
- Fast-paced career growth based on your hard work and dedication
- Ability to travel overnight Monday–Thursday.
- Must be 18 years or older to apply.
What Other Companies Call this Position
- Sales Representative
- Outside Sales
- Insurance Sales Agent
- Supplemental Insurance Sales
- Insurance Producer
Experienced Tractor Trailer Driver
USA Truck is now hiring quality solo and team drivers Class A CDL Truck Drivers.We value and reward our Experienced CDL-A Drivers with a wide range of benefits, including:
- loyalty and referral bonuses
- Flexible home time options
- No-touch freight (OTR)
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pet Friendly Policy
- Scale bypass technology
- 401K + match and employee stock ownership plan
- Paid vacation grows with experience
USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast. If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more.
Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers!
Ask us for details
USA Truck offers opportunities for all drive types-from Students to Experienced OTR drivers. If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us. We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path. Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools. We also proudly support and hire Veterans. Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
OTR Drivers Needed!
We're Different and we like that. Our Drivers do too.
Nussbaum Transportation Services was founded in 1945, with a single truck by Alden Nussbaum. Over the last 70 years, we've been building solid relationships with people and we owe the success to the quality of our drivers. Our hiring philosophy, and the reason so many drivers stay with us, is that we give you the most accurate picture of what driving for Nussbaum looks like from day one, ensuring there are no surprises and that we never fall short of your expectations.
Weekly and Bi-Weekly Home Time Positions
If hired in our Primary Hiring Area, you can expect to get home weekly. However, you can also expect to spend two consecutive weeks away from the house about 4-6 times in a year.
Our Extended Hiring Area offers routes that get you home about every other week. After running two weeks out, you can expect solid home time with 48 hours minimum. Also, you choose the arrival day- Friday or Saturday -and we'll make it happen.First-Rate Benefits
We believe that the best drivers on the road deserve a smarter pay scale that gets them the most of their mileage. We pay by practical miles rather than short miles and we bring it when it comes to accessorial pay and bonuses. We've been recognized as a Top Pay Carrier for offering a compensation package that ranks in the top 20% of the industry. Beyond great pay, we make sure our drivers get top-of-the-line equipment, high-tech maintenance, and new-model trucks. You can also expect:
- Home most weekends - it's one of our top priorities
- Guaranteed weekly minimum paychecks
- Average tenured driver pay:$0.48-$0.50/mile, $61-$66k/year, $1180-$1300/week
- Top 20% average pay, running 2,800+ miles a week: $1325 - $1475/week, $68-$80K/ year
- Late-model trucks with comforts of home built-in
- Major medical, dental and vision health benefits
- Short-term disability & life insurance benefits
- Rider program
- Escalating paid time off & holidays
- Company-matched 401K retirement plan
- Minimum age- 21
- 1-year verifiable experience and fewer than 3 jobs in past 12 months (exception - closures and/or job elimination
- No more than 3 moving violations or preventable accidents in past 3 years
- Zero serous moving violations in the last 5 years (DUI, reckless driving, fatal accidents, or driving CMV without appropriate CDL)
- Excessive speeding- ZERO violations 15MPH over the speed limit in the last 3 years
- License suspension for moving violation - zero in last 3 years
- Drug / Alcohol - no positive or test refusal for 7 years
- Pre-hire DAC background check performed
RN Travel Nurse
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!