Springville Job Description Sample
General Manager/ Assistant Manager
If you have a people-first attitude, have had no less than two years of restaurant leadership experience, and are hungry for a fresh opportunity, read on...
CHARACTERISTICS OF A GREAT GENERAL MANAGER - ASSISTANT MANAGER - RESTAURANT MANAGER:
* Looks to serve others
* Strong people-oriented leadership skills
* Development, training and of hiring others comes as second nature
* Great communication skills
* Drive and determination -- think PASSION
* Makes good decisions and the right call
* Desire for personal and professional growth
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
* Be part of a culture of dreaming big through goal setting
* Discounted meals
* Professional development and growth opportunities
* Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
* Paid holidays and vacations
* 401(k) with company match
* Educational assistance program
To meet the demand of our clients as well as the growth in the small-to-medium-size business market, AppStar Financial has immediate openings for sales professionals.
We are willing to compensate you accordingly. The average first-year compensation for Territory Sales Representatives is $60,000, and the compensation range for successful, tenured reps is $80,000 - $140,000.
- State-of-the-art programs and innovative products
- Comprehensive training
- Qualified appointments generated and confirmed by our in-house representatives
- Multiple income streams (new business and residuals)
- No nights or weekends!
- A+ rated company and accredited by the Better Business Bureau
- Outside sales / B2B experience
- Networking and business development skills
- Strong communication skills
- Assertive and positive attitude
- Professional appearance
Thousands of merchants across the country rely on AppStar Financial to provide powerful products and superior service. We offer competitive transaction processing rates and support the latest point-of-sale equipment and software. Our friendly, multi-lingual customer service team is ready to assist our customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to keep our merchant businesses running smoothly.
AppStar Financial offers advanced equipment to meet individual business demands. From terminals and check readers to imagers and printers, AppStar Financial provides merchants with superior equipment from top manufacturers. We can assist our merchants in choosing the right equipment to fulfill any transaction processing need. AppStar Financial offers reliable equipment with the latest technology and software that ranges from processing simple transactions to providing wireless technology and Internet accessibility. AppStar Financial is committed to providing our merchants with quality equipment to make business transactions easy and convenient.
District Sales Manager
We are currently seeking to hire a District Sales Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and developing a sales team to drive company revenue.
This position is commission based plus team bonus, production bonus, and equity bonus.
Our Average DM's annual earnings range between $145,000 - $230,000
- Oversee and coordinate the sales team activities
- Establish sales territories, quotas, and goals for the sales team
- Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement
- Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting
- Report on team and individual performance
- Develop and execute innovative sales strategies
- Build and form new partnerships with potential clients
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field
- Experience as a supervisor or manager
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Precise with time management
The UniTrust Agency has one purpose and one goal. Our mission is simple. We believe in servant leadership. When you join our company, we go to work for you not the other way around. We will do anything in our power to help you gain the most success you can. We will serve you to maximum capacity and we ask you to serve our clients the same way.
Our training platform and continued support is truly second to none. Unity and trust come together full-circle 360 degrees when our mission and values align.
Our company was founded by agents and for agents. We understand what it takes to have success in today's diverse marketplace. We serve middle-income American families with products and solutions to protect their most valuable assets and dreams. It's a crusade for us and we're searching for leaders who share in this same passion.
Schedule a time to chat with us today!
Book a Q&A Session with one of our leaders that best fits your time using this link:
We will call you during your selected time for a phone interview.
We're looking for motivated, customer-focused managers to join our Provo team!
Here at Einstein Bros. Bagels, we value quality of life. As one of the many benefits of working at EBB, Quality of life is what makes for happy employees which in turn make for happy customers.
As a General Manager you will have a huge part in building our culture by inspiring your team and driving the business in new and exciting directions. As a General Manager, you’re encouraged to Take Ownership of your store where you can Be Yourself , Make Fun Happen , Support One Another , Serve with Love , and be the Bright Spot for your team, your guests, and the community!
Enjoy great benefits with Einstein's Bros. Bagels, including:
- Competitive vacation time
- Great health, dental, and vision packages
- 401k with company match
- Opportunity for growth in the company
The primary responsibilities of a successful manager include:
- Problem solving.
- Managing the guest experience.
- Maintaining the look and feel of a well-run store.
- Driving for results.
- Managing multiple priorities.
- Being resilient under pressure.
- Ensuring great experiences for all guests
- 3+ years of retail, restaurant, or customer service experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1+ year of Management Experience
- Drivers License
- 18+ years or older
Preferred Education, Skills, and Experience
- Prefer someone with ServSafe Certification (required to have certification within 30 days of employment)
Customer Service Representative
The Results Associate assists customers and prospective customers with service, billing and technical concerns via email, phone, or chat, in accordance with The Results Companies policies and procedures. The Results Associate is responsible for taking appropriate action in providing quality and efficient customer service to customers, investigating account issues, responding to general inquires and following up with the customer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Uses multiple computer applications to respond to customer needs
- Assists customer with basic troubleshooting and questions regarding product or account issues
- Documents customer calls in the database system; including resolutions, issues, and general notes
- Attends continuous training on product and procedural updates
- Maintain, at a minimum, target levels of productivity and performance
- Helps maintain a good team and working environment by assisting fellow employees and participating constructively in meetings
- Ability to multitask; listening, inputting data, providing solutions, navigating through various screens while applying customer satisfaction techniques
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Previous customer service or call center experience preferred
- Proficient typing and computer navigation skills: typing speed of 25 WPM
- Superb listening, probing, negotiation and de-escalation skills needed
- Must be able to train full time
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be 18 years of age or older and eligible to work in the United States
- Must be able to pass a criminal background screening as specified under The Results Companies guidelines
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Health care benefits
- Bonus incentives
- Strong leadership
- Opportunities for advancement within our global organization
- Business Casual Dress Environment
- Fun and relaxed working environment
- Employee referral bonuses
- Paid training
As a premier Customer Experience Provider, The Results Companies is singularly focused on providing innovative and customer-centric solutions that connect our Partners and their customers with exceptional and inspirational experiences. We support this mission through an “expect greater” promise that drives our culture and commitment as a global organization to enhance the communities in which we work and live.
Our vision is to be the premier global Customer Experience Provider for Fortune 500 companies and to become the benchmark for brand advocacy and service excellence and the transparent provider of choice for customers around the world.
Sales Representative - Outside Sales
At Apex, we’ve got a plan. It may not be the usual nine-to-five business plan most people sign up for, but you aren’t like most people, or you wouldn’t be reading this. Because at Apex, we’ve taken the liberty to break the status quo, by allowing our representatives to open their entrepreneurial minds, embrace flexibility, and strive to meet the goals they set for themselves. What does this look like?
That’s where you come in.
Success has many different faces, and one of them could be yours if you are willing to step into an environment that rewards uniqueness. We are looking for driven, ambitious, and energetic individuals that want to set solid goals, working at their own pace to achieve them. But equally as important, we are searching for people who are willing to let loose when our upbeat culture demands it (zip-line, anyone?).
Rise up to a different kind of plan.
We are hiring part time Junior Partners as well as looking to find those special people willing to put in the work and show leadership to be Senior Partners.
Sales skills are strongly appreciated and not required. We are looking for the type of people who don't want a ceiling on their earning potential. At Apex we strive for greatness and make the impossible reality. We live what we call #thatapexlifestyle.
Are you someone that is personable? Do people like talking to you? Do you have that entrepreneurial spirit? Then maybe, just maybe Apex Energy Solutions is the place for you.
Check out our vimeo here https://vimeo.com/145871513
You could say Apex Energy Solutions was founded on that statement. You see, back when he was an aspiring actor, Michael Foit took a temporary job in replacement window sales. Then a funny thing happened: He realized he had found his calling.
There was just one problem: Michael hated his new industry's sales practices, quality standards and customer service. He vowed to find a better way.
Fifteen years later, that better way now known as Apex Energy Solutions has expanded to 16 states by matching cutting-edge technology with time-honored craftsmanship and abandoning traditional sales approaches in order to go directly to consumers to educate them, so they make good decisions about their homes.
Now, that's a better way.
Make a Difference in the Lives of Individuals with Disabilities
Eaton Alliance is a growing company that thrives on providing personalized care for clients with disabilities. Direct Caregivers at Eaton Alliance enjoy a range of opportunities to assist the individuals we serve, including (but not limited to) accompanying them to community activities and outings, assisting with basic living and social skills, assistance with progress toward individuals’ personal goals, accomplishing errands and tasks, and ensuring the safety and wellbeing of these individuals.
Our clients can present some challenging behaviors so we are looking for individuals who can:
Keep a cool head and roll with the punches
Show empathy and support when a client is overwhelmed
Cheer them on as they take steps forward!
Build rapport with our clients while enjoying fun and therapeutic activities like bowling, watching movies and other activities in the community.
All new employees receive training in working with individuals with disabilities, including how to approach maladaptive behaviors.
Qualifications for the position include:
Being 18 or older
Having a desire to help individuals with disabilities
The ability to keep up with energetic individuals and engage in fun activities
Physical capability to assist clients in maintaining their safety and using the restroom in some cases
Having a car and being willing to use it
Ability to pass a background check
Related experience is valuable, but sincere interest, compassion, an upbeat attitude, and a solid work ethic are most important. In return, we will provide you with a competitive wage, flexible schedules (grave and day shifts available) a casual work environment, and a chance to work with some of the coolest clients who will change you for the better!
Also know that we are starting to hire for seasonal Summer Positions. Our Summer programs run from May/June and through August. Caregiver and Manager positions available!
If you’re an interested candidate, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer Service Representative-Monitoring (Provo, UT)
Customer Service Representative-Monitoring (Provo, UT)
Would you like to use your customer service skills to profoundly impact lives and receive customer testimonials like this?
“Vivint dispatched the fire department and I ran to get our five young children out of the house….Vivint saved our lives”
“I’d like to thank Vivint staff and the Monitoring Professional who scared the robbers out of my house.”
Compensation:$12/hr + Shift Differentials + Performance Bonus. No Sales or Collections. Performance bonus is based on individual performance quality metrics.
Abbreviated list of amazing benefits: Free meal voucher for every 8 hours worked, onsite clinic, workout facility, full size gym, horseshoe pit, sand volleyball court, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, 401K, and many other perks.
Join our National Award Winning Alarm Monitoring team! Vivint’s Alarm Monitoring Representative position is a great part-time or full-time position for anyone looking for a job in the Provo/Orem, UT area. In a modern, state of the art call center with a fun atmosphere, our Monitoring Representative’s protect families and property 24/7. Our Monitoring Representatives take on very important roles to ensure the safety of our customers, including; (1) Properly respond to alarm signals from our customers’ alarm systems (2) Dispatch emergency signals to police, fire, and medical agencies. (3) Provide world class customer service to our customers in their time of need.
- Monitoring Representatives will have a thorough knowledge of alarms and how to access, handle and disconnect signals.
- Verify, respond to and dispatch on emergency signals.
- Notify customers of non-emergency signals.
- Notify responders of emergency signals after dispatch.
- Process basic data changes and updates to customer accounts.
- Receive and process inbound calls from agencies requesting information regarding emergency dispatches.
- Monitoring Representatives must be able to pass a background check as mandated by the states requiring registration/licensing.
- Position requires weekend, holiday and shift work and may require mandatory overtime.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of and familiarity with computers, Microsoft Office applications, and the internet.
- World class customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to use discretion and problem analysis.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- One year customer service experience preferred, but not required
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Extensive training will be provided before taking emergency calls.
- You must be able to complete a 2 week New Hire training class. Class runs Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm.
- Highly dependable with regular and punctual attendance.
- Must have reliable transportation to our Provo, UT location.
Vivint, an equal opportunity employer, does not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring—under federal, state and local laws. We are a drug free environment. We don’t conduct pre-employment drug screening, however, we do conduct random drug testing on site.
Vivint Smart Home is the leader in Smart Home technology and the largest Smart Home products and services provider in the U.S., proudly serving over 1 million customers. At Vivint Smart Home we are dedicated to redefining the home experience with intelligent products and the latest in advanced technology.
In combination with our world-leading home security technology, Vivint Smart Home has also partnered with Nest Thermostat, Space Monkey, Google Home, and Amazon Echo to continue leading the way in providing an entire home automation experience. We believe you should be in control of your home, all with your smart phone or tablet, easily and securely controlling everything from lighting to temperature, from front door locks to the garage door. And with 24/7 monitoring, you can rest easy knowing that someone is always looking out for you.
We are partnering with Best Buy, the premier technology retailer in the U.S. to provide a unique, never before seen customer experience with Smart Home technology, showcasing our technology in-person in a live, hands-on, interactive customer experience.
Founded and headquartered in Seattle, WA, Kotis is looking to expand to Utah in early 2018. This position would be a combination of remote and working from the new Kotis - Ogden, UT projected for early 2018.
Kotis Design is a screen printer, promo product peddler, graphic design firm and warehouse/fulfillment center; but most of all - we are brand evangelists. We tackle every project with unbridled enthusiasm, promising that in the end we always make the Best Shirts & Swag Ever. For 6 of the last 7 years we've been named one of the Fastest Growing companies in Washington, and in 2016 we were ranked #38 on Promo Marketing’s Top 50 Distributors list. Merchandise we've created can be found coast-to-coast on the backs of college students and corporate execs alike.
Do you have a passion for customer service, relationship building, and swag? Do you enjoy the excitement of sales but prefer to focus on developing relationships with existing clients instead of cold calling to find new business? As an Account Manager, you will be the de facto expert on our products and services. You will seize the opportunity to consult with clients on the best products to buy in order to maximize their brand. At Kotis we are passionate about servicing our clients and making their lives easier and this role is at the epicenter of driving client satisfaction.
Kotis embodies the culture of a startup, but rejects the 50+ hour work week with no work/life balance! We offer flexible full-time working arrangements with remote and in-office work opportunities. We are a detail oriented, customer obsessed, and high energy team that focuses on providing customer service that truly goes above and beyond the call of duty.
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
A successful candidate has a proven ability to beat deadlines, juggle multiple projects, and work independently in a fast-paced environment. Since this position operates in a high volume and deadline driven environment, we look for candidates that can make quick decisions while putting the client first. A successful Account Manager has a competitive spirit and is comfortable with a sales role where the focus is developing client relationships rather than building a book of business from the ground up.
Kotis Account Managers partner with our sales representatives and other Kotis teams to cultivate client relationships and deliver AMAZING products through an enthusiastic and consultative approach.
Duties include the following but are not limited to:
- Provide amazing customer service
- Use Kotis’ internal platforms to quickly and expertly pitch product ideas
- Respond promptly, proactively, and professionally to client requests
- Work in tandem with the Account Executive team to land business and make Kotis the ‘one stop shop’ for all things branded merchandise
- Independently problem solve when challenges or concerns arise
- Develop strong client relationships through quick, detailed, and concise phone and email communication
- Prioritize a constant stream of sales requests, customer feedback, and supplier inquiries
- Demonstrate a high level of respect and a positive attitude towards colleagues at all levels
- Generate pricing info and maintain profit margin
- Efficiently maintain a high volume of CRM database of leads, client interactions, and follow ups
- Stay up to date on product trends and industry news
Your typical day may include:
- Collaborating with a client to come up with creative products for their upcoming company tradeshow
- Coordinating shipping logistics to ensure a shipment arrives in time to meet a client’s event date
- Attending a team meeting to learn about a vendor’s new product
- Creating and updating several pricing showcases within a client’s budget to inform them of product ideas and costs.
- Calling existing clients and explaining our unique services (like our iBuy platform)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 5+ years of administrative, customer service, or account management experience required
- Strong PC skills and experience working with Microsoft Outlook required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Minimum 60 wpm typing speed
- Positive attitude and pro-activity are crucial
- Thrives in a fast paced, stressful environment while still executing tasks accurately
- AA, BS/BA or equivalent experience is desired
- Note--This job is remote with the opportunity to have an office space in our new warehouse/printshop opening early 2018.
- Competitive health benefits including medical, vision and dental
- 401k matching program including Traditional 401(k) and Roth 401(k) options
- Strong paid time off program
- Great opportunities for career progression within an innovative, successful company
- Energetic, fun, and comfortable work environment
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Rep
At Skoshe, our priority is to provide innovative and customer-focused-digital marketing services to our clients all across the United States. We only hire the best, because we care about building a long-term relationship with each one of our customers, and we know that all starts with having a skilled account manager that can fulfill tasks on time and communicate effectively.
Right now we are looking for a customer service representative/client account manager to join our team. This person will serve as the main point of contact for a number of our digital accounts. Among other things, you will be responsible for managing the workflow of each account, maintaining contact with the client on a regular basis, updating the client with regular reports, and fulfilling all deliverables outlined in the package they have purchased.
Skills and Background Required for This Position:
• Has some experience as a project manager, account manager or customer service representative with proven client management skills
• Basic understanding of online marketing products and services, including basic website design, SEM, SEO, reputation management, social media, email marketing. Retargeting, Facebook marketing, YouTube marketing, Google Adwords, listings management and content marketing experience preferred.
• Able to handle multiple projects at once and consistently hit deadlines
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral
• Previous experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Drive; experience with Wordpress and Google Keyword Planner is preferred
• Previous writing and editing experience preferred
• Strong desire to work for a growing company focused on targeting national, regional and local businesses
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or Communications preferred
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!