Spruce Pine Job Description Sample
Regional Company Drivers - Home Weekly
What's In It For You?
Regional Drivers Average $64,000 - $66,000 Annually
Regional Routes -- Home Weekly
Dedicated Lanes Available (Select Locations)
$4,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
$3,000 Referral Bonus
New Seniority Pay Program -- Call For Details!
Year Round Work
Drop & Hook In Most Locations
No Touch Freight In Most Locations
New Seniority Pay Program
Cowan now honors seniority from past employers.
Apply experience from your past employer after 6 months' accident-free work.
Transfer your pay grade, as well as vacation and benefits qualifications.
Receive your sign-on bonus more quickly, depending on your experience level.
Available for all over the road and regional truck drivers.
Must Have A Valid CDL A
Must Have 1-Year Verifiable Experience
Safety Is A Condition Of Employment
Hiring Event Details
Date: Feb 5th & Feb 9th
Location: Madison Heights Terminal
Address: 178 Elon Rd, Madison Heights, VA 24572
Date: Feb 10th
Location: Madison Heights Terminal
Address: 178 Elon Rd, Madison Heights, VA 24572
All Drivers Receive:
Paid Orientation & Your Own Hotel Room
Direct Deposit Payroll
Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
401(k) Company Participation
Free $20K Life Insurance
A Family Atmosphere
Local Company Drivers Willing To Fill In For Team Runs
What we Offer
Excellent, Low-Cost Insurance:
Company-Paid Life Insurance
Family as low as $75.70 per week
Individual as low as $30.55 per week
Reduced medical premiums available if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives
Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, and Hearing
Uniform & Wellness Programs
Paid Time Off (up to 8 weeks)
Profit Sharing and 401k
Career Advancement Opportunities
Safe and secure facilities
Home every week:
Start Sunday night or early Monday morning; return Friday night
If team "fill in" is not needed, some solo runs are available
70% team "fill in" and 30% local dedicated accounts
May be placed on other dedicated accounts as needed, which are day runs
Starting Pay: 44 CPM split for "fill in" team position:
Other accounts pay ranges from $15.75-$17 per hour
Time critical freight
Valid Class A CDL
Must have any verifiable tractor-trailer experience in past 10 years (recruiter will review)
Must live within 150 miles from:
21 years of age or older
Licensed Practical Nurse LPN
Are you a Licensed Practical Nurse- LPN looking for a change? Start your journey with BAYADA and discover why we LOVE what we do!
We share your passion for caring and are invested in your success as a Licensed Practical Nurse- LPN. Expand your nursing future through career advancement programs like the BAYADA Presidential Scholarship and our ASPIRE training program.
WHY JOIN THE BAYADA Licensed Practical Nurse- LPN Team:
• Incentive packages
• Scholarship programs
• Paid Time Off
• Flexible scheduling
• Competitive pay based on your experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse- LPN
• Excellent paid training
• Benefits available including medical / dental / vision / 401k
Apply now OR call / text Jeanine Kalombo, Recruiting Manager at (704) 456-8398 OR call our Hickory office at 828-327-3800.
• Spruce Pine, NC
• Excellent Full-time hours
• Our business is guided by our core values - compassion, excellence and reliability
• We are a national leader in the home care industry with more than 40 years’ experience
• We are still a family-owned business, started in 1975 by Mark Baiada.
THE POSITION – Licensed Practical Nurse- LPN:
• Develop a meaningful, personable relationship with your clients
• Enjoy autonomy in your role and 24/7 clinical support
• Work as a team to ensure children receive excellent nursing care in a holistic environment
• Enhance your acute level nursing skills with hands-on training and simulation lab learning
QUALIFICATIONS for Licensed Practical Nurse- LPN:
• Licensed Practical Nurse- LPN license (North Carolina or multi-state)
• One year experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse- LPN
• CPR Certification
To learn more, call / text Taharra Butler-Brown, Recruiting Manager at (704) 315-9417 OR contact us at 828-327-3800.
What are you waiting for, contact us to learn more.
Carpenter needed asap! If you have 2+ years or more carpentry experience, Terminix Service Inc. has an opportunity for you.
Looking for more than a job? Terminix Services, Inc. can offer you an opportunity for a career with a stable and secure business. We have an exciting opportunity available for a Carpenter &/or Carpenter Assistant in our Building and Repair division. Terminix Service, Inc. is looking for motivated women and men for a fulltime Carpenter position. Join the Terminix Services, Inc. family /team!
Consider a career with us because Terminix is the most recognizable name in the termite and pest control industry. Homeowners place a high priority on protecting their homes, making our business resistant to fluctuations in the economy.
We are not just in the BUG business we’re in the PEOPLE business.
Terminix Service, Inc. has a Carpenter, full-time position available.
Company vehicle provided - with fuel card.
Full time position, Monday – Friday work schedule. Day shift.
Established route provided – you manage your route and time!
Paid training provided.
Paid holidays and vacation.
Upward mobility and career advancement
All Branch and Regional Managers across the 6 regional and 50 branch locations were promoted from within. They started as Pest Control Technicians and were promoted.
401k and profit sharing available.
Eligible for Health, Dental and Life insurance.
Terminix Service, Inc. has been under the ownership of the Knox family and its descendants since 1947. During this time, it has had a continuous history of growth and advancement. Our company has become the market leader in our territories. We strive to recruit quality people to represent our company and uphold our fine reputation. Because of the quality of our training and personal development programs, compensation and benefits packages, and high quality business ethics and people, we really feel this could be the opportunity of a lifetime.
Does this sound like you? If so, we would love to hear from you today. Apply online at http://www.TrustTerminix.com!
Our professionals are responsible for providing structural repairs and home remodeling servicing residential locations:
Construct, repair, and install building frameworks and structures made from wood and other materials.
Construct, erect, install, or repair structures and fixtures made of wood, such as concrete forms; building frameworks, including partitions, joists, studding, and rafters; and wood stairways, window and door frames, and hardwood floors.
May also install cabinets, siding, drywall and batt or roll insulation. Includes brattice builders who build doors or brattices (ventilation walls or partitions) in underground passageways.
Spend majority of the work environment inside a crawlspace performing repair work.
Performing home inspections, pricing repair work and working on sold jobs.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Experience in structural repairs and home remodeling is a must.
Experience in replacing foundation sills inside crawlspaces.
Experience in replacing bathroom floors.
Experience in installing French drains inside crawlspaces.
- Able to handle stressful situations.
- Must submit and successfully pass company drug screening, background check and MVR.
- Able to crawl and work in small confined work areas /spaces.
- Able and willing to work in all types of climates and weather elements. NOTE: most of your time will be in crawlspaces inspecting and performing repair work.
- Able to sit, stand and walk for prolonged periods of time.
- Able to pull and carry equipment as needed.
- May also install cabinets, siding, drywall and batt or roll insulation. Includes brattice builders who build doors or brattices (ventilation walls or partitions) in underground passageways.
- Spend majority of the work environment inside a crawlspace performing repair work.
At Terminix Service, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status. Terminix Service, Inc. is an independent business licensed to serve SC, Western NC, and CSRA Georgia by the Terminix International Company, LP.
Registered Nurse RN
• Completes physical & mental health assessments
• Develops care plans for patients
• Administers and monitors treatment regimens
• Administers prescribed medications
• Observes and reports behavioral changes
• Records all care information concisely, accurately and completely, in a timely manner, in the appropriate format and on the appropriate forms.
• Performs other position-related duties as assigned, depending on assignment setting
• Graduate of an accredited nursing program
• Current nursing license, in good standing with the State of NC
• 3-5 years’ Registered Nurse Experience
• Current CPR Certification
• Physical & TB Skin Test within the last year
• Proof of MMR/MMR Titers
Please forward resume or apply directly at www.managementregistry.com
Speech Language Pathologist (Slp CCC Or Cfy) - SNF
A great Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) is looking for an experienced or newly graduated Speech Language Pathologist / SLP to join their growing team!
The Speech Language Pathologist / SLP is responsible for the assessment of referred patients that require treatment for speech, hearing and or language deficits. The Speech Language Pathologist / SLP will teach patients how to make sounds, improve their voices, or increase their oral or written language skills to communicate more effectively. Also, the Speech Language Pathologist / SLP will teach individuals how to strengthen muscles or use compensatory strategies to swallow without choking or inhaling food or liquid.
Must have graduated from an accredited school.
Current state license as a Speech Language Pathologist / SLP or proactively in the process of the application process for current state licensure as a Speech Language Pathologist / SLP.
Current CPR certification.
Work within an interdisciplinary team to develop a plan of care for each patient.
Provide skilled speech therapy services / interventions in accordance with physician orders.
Assesses patient needs, plans for, evaluates and modifies care to meet goals of speech therapy interventions.
Set realistic and achievable goals for patients to develop, or recover, reliable communication and swallowing skills so that the patient can fulfill their educational, vocational and social roles
Centra Healthcare Solutions is a nationwide employment firm focusing on finding you a Speech Language Pathology Job, SLP Job, SLP Travel Job, Travel Speech Language Pathology Job, Speech Language Pathologist Job and Travel SLP Job. We have many dynamic positions with cutting edge programs throughout the entire United States and various settings to meet each healthcare professional's criteria.
Benefits of a Full Time Permanent Position within Centra's Network:
We have an expanded list of preferred clientele that have requested confidential searches that you may not be able to find on the general job boards advertisement.
You will have a designated Strategic Search Consultant that will get to know your ideal career and work exclusively with you.
We will assist with the entire negotiation process, including but not limited to sign on and / or retention bonus opportunities and ensure a highly competitive compensation package.
Benefits of a Local Contract or Travel Assignment through Centra:
Highly competitive pay rates
A chance to explore new places and new opportunities throughout the United States
Comprehensive health insurance plan and supplemental insurance
Assignment completion bonuses
Please apply online for this fantastic opportunity or feel free to contact us at 1-. We look forward to assisting you in finding an optimal career.
Start Your Class A CDL Truck Driving Career Today!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 4 cpm more your first year!
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Registered Nurse RN - Correctional Healthcare
Are you are a licensed Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of North Carolina looking for a FRESH START? If so, we can help. Cell Staff is a national correctional healthcare staffing company who has partnered with Correctional Facilities across North Carolina to help them find amazing people. Our client is currently seeking RNs to work in Spruce Pine, NC and throughout the surrounding area. (Note: Correctional facilities are in the general vicinity of each city and may require travel time)
Current Needs / Shifts:
- 8 Hour/Full Time on all shifts available (1st, 2nd & 3rd)
- 13 and 26 week contracts
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients under the watch of Correctional Officers.
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Respond to all other request for health care attention in a complex, timely, clinically appropriate and therapeutic manner.
- Screen, assess, and evaluate offenders as well as the conditions where they live and work to ensure that they are well, safe, and their health care is continuous.
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Licensed as a RN by the State of North Carolina. Must be in good standing.
- 1 + year of relevant experience. No new grads please.
- Competitive pay package
- Full medical benefits available (Day 1 coverage)
- Weekly Pay, direct deposit
- Certification reimbursement
Cell Staff is here to offer you something FRESH. We understand you have many options but there really is no one like us and we encourage you to find out why.
Please apply for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
We can't wait to show you how good "good" can be!
Correctional Healthcare Services
We actively recruiting for LPN/LVN's and RN's for the following states: North Carolina, New York, Michigan, Wisconsin, Washington State, Ohio, Alaska, Pennsylvania, California, Virginia, Georgia, Florida, South Dakota, Montana, Colorado, New Jersey, and Utah.
Nursing & Therapy Services
We are actively recruiting all levels and modalities for nationwide opportunities both local and travel. Please inquire for more info!
Entry-Level Jobs: Become A Full Time Truck Driver!
We Train, We Hire — Guaranteed!
At C.R. England, we train new drivers and hire experienced drivers. We are seeking truck drivers that have a safe and clean record and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! If that sounds anything like you—Apply Now.
At C.R. England, You Choose Your Lane, You Choose Your Position, and You Get ALL the Benefits!
You Choose Your Lane*
Dedicated: customer relationships, regular routes, and great pay
Regional: balanced home and road life, regular routes, and great miles
National: explore the country, competitive pay, and great miles
You Choose Your Position*
You Get ALL the Benefits
Weekly Pay & Consistent Home Time
Health Benefits & 401k Participation
Paid Vacation & Bonus Incentives
Unlimited Cash Referral Program
No Experience. No Problem! Apply Now.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!