Stamford Job Description Sample
Lead CT Tech
Our client, a large health system in CT, located near Bridgeport, has a need for a Lead CT Tech to join their team.?? This is an EVENING shift position.?? They are looking for local candidates as they do not offer relocation assistance or cover interviewing expenses.
Great career growth opportunity in our Radiology Department. This Lead CT Technologist position is under the direct supervision of the Chief Technologist of CT and Interventional Radiology (IR). In this role you would be responsible for performing routine to complex CT procedures in accordance with established protocols under the direction/supervision of a radiologist. The Assist in the planning, direction, coordination and control of activities pertaining to CT, and assist the Chief Technologist of CT and Interventional Radiology (IR) in developing and implementing departmental objectives.
MAJOR ACCOUNTABILITIES/CRITICAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
Performs all major responsibilities of CT technologists in regards to patient care, scanning, and documentation
Manages and coordinates daily staff
Monitor quality assurance checks on equipment for compliance
Develop and maintain modality protocols
Performs procedure audits for quality improvement analysis
Coordinates Preventative Maintenance (PM) for modality units
Ensures proper safety standards are met. Maintains Environment of Care in compliance with regulatory agencies
Maintains Accreditation ??? all facets of new and re-accreditation
Assists in maintaining supply inventory
Participates in on-going service and process improvement efforts
Communicates appropriately using good interpersonal skills
Maintains orientation guidelines for staff technologists and students; oversees initial on-boarding competencies
Ensures completion of all on-going competencies for CT
Assist/participate in monthly modality meetings in conjunction with Chief Technologist
Lead technologist will not make any unilateral decisions regarding changes to policies, protocol, or operations without approval from the Chief Technologist
Lead technologist will work in conjunction with the Chief Technologist to address any employee concerns
Develops and maintains daily schedules
Actively participate in the mid-year and annual PMP process
Graduate from a formal Radiologic Technology Training Program approved by the American Medical Association
Certified by American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) (CT)
Licensed in State of Connecticut as Radiologic Technologist
Advanced Certification preferred
Sr. Manager, Data Analytics
The Senior Manager, Data Analytics is responsible for assisting with data needs, reporting and analysis of customer and product growth for the Residential and Small and Medium Business (SMB) segments, including performance measurement by product and Sales Channel, performance measurement for major campaigns and initiatives; KPI tracking (e.g., penetration rates, churn/survival rates, tier mix and sell-in, average revenue per customer), monitoring customer and product growth in competitor overlap areas. The Manager will leverage best-in-class data mining and data visualization tools to survail performance across all geographies and segments within Charter’s diverse operating footprint.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver reporting and analysis of customer and product performance metrics for the Residential and Small and Medium Business (SMB) segments.
- Measure performance of Sales Channels, including the tracking of KPIs related to channel effectiveness and quality (e.g., productivity/close rates, churn/survival rates, tier mix and sell-in, average revenue per customer).
- Create reporting and intelligence on Competitive Overlap performance.
- Contribute to development and maintenance of reporting and analysis capabilities to monitor customer and product growth performance, by business segment, market, and competitive areas.
- Measure and track performance tracking of large, multi-channel marketing campaigns, such as back-to-school, holiday campaigns, etc., uses sophisticated analytic approaches and techniques to estimate sales yield.
- Assist in preparing custom reporting and presentations to communicate results of customer data analysis.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced dynamic environment with limited oversight
- Fluent in SQL with experience writing queries in a production environment
- Proficient in mining big volumes of data with ease
- Comfortable with modern Excel techniques including Power Pivot, Power Query and DAX
- MicroStrategy reporting experience highly valued
- Proficiency with Think Cell and Tableau
- Familiarity with statistical tools (SAS, R, SPSS) and techniques preferred
- Strong knowledge of marketing and sales channel principles, techniques, and processes
- Strong aptitude for analysis of business trends and performance measurement
- Strong communication skills, including experience presenting complex data and intelligence in a concise and easy to understand fashion
- Ability to manage large, complex projects
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Bachelor degree from accredited four year college with major in Marketing, Computer Science, Data Analytics, Finance, Statistics or Economics.
- Masters Preferred
- Six to eight years of business experience working within a Marketing, Sales, Business Intelligence, Data Analytics or Strategic Planning function of a large organization with an established reputation for measuring business performance (e.g., telecom, media, financial services, publishing, retail, consulting, etc.)
- Office environment
- Occasional travel
Clinical Data Manager
OVERVIEW At Advanced Clinical, were excited to share with you a great opportunity at growing organization committed to clinical excellence for the position of Clinical Data Manager. The Clinical Data Manager is located in Stamford, Connecticut, and is committed to providing data management support for the clinical development plan while maintaining high quality standards and ensuring compliance with all applicable regulations and guidelines.
As they support the expanding Clinical Trial portfolio and take the lead on one or more studies, their work will have a direct impact on not just the organization but the larger clinical industry making this an amazing career opportunity! RESPONSIBILITIES Responsible for the oversight of data management CRO activities supporting clinical programs from database start-up through database lock and CSR/submission Serve as primary point of contact with the DM CROs, 3rd party vendors and internal study teams Work with internal team and DM CRO to develop study timelines and ensures all DM related deliverables are met Oversee the development of the clinical database (DB), including user requirements, edit rules/checks, query logic, and data validation Manage the development of key data management documents, such as case report forms (CRF), data validation specifications, manual data review guidelines, programmable edit checks, and Data Management Plans (DMP) Ensure compliance with above listed study documents Participate in review of clinical research documents (e.g.
Protocols, Safety Monitoring Plans, Communication Plans) Work with CRO to ensure the clinical data within EDC is in quality to lock/unlock and freeze/unfreeze as appropriate for statistical review, interim review, and/or final database lock Organize study specific meetings (e.g.
Protocol Deviation review. Medical Data review) Develop, track, analyze, and report, as applicable, on data management performance metrics Assist in the preparation and oversight of study audits/inspections, both internal and external Develop and/or revise Data Management SOPs, work instructions, and templates/standards incorporating the industrys best practices and any applicable regulatory guidelines and requirements EXPERIENCE Minimum 5-7 years required in data management or related work in pharmaceuticals Experience with CDISC/CDASH, including the SDTM model required Experience with standard international coding dictionaries (e.g. WHODD, MedDRA) required Experience required with various EDC software, such as Medidata RAVE, Medrio, Oracle, Inform Experience working with CROs and with vendor oversight required Experience in partnering with various functions such as Clinical Operations, Medical, programming, and Biostatistics required Work experience required with Phase I-IV study trials Knowledge of Good Clinical Practices, Clinical research, Clinical Trial process and related regulatory requirements and terminology required Knowledge of regulatory agency such as the FDA, EMA, PMDA and audit experience preferred EDUCATION Bachelors Degree required, preferably in science related field or computer systems/IT To be a best-fit your strengths must include Strong Communicator.
You will have extensive correspondence that relies on you being conversant in regulatory guidelines and clinical terminology. Organized. Youre an efficient time-manager and can handle the pressure of meeting multiple strict deadlines. Ability to work independently and with a team:
You will be collaborating and often contributing to discussions amongst internal teams; you also work effectively without a lot of support or structure. Problem-Solvers. As an action-oriented self-starter, youre eager to apply your expertise in diagnosing inefficiencies, determining root causes, and recommending solutions to complex challenges.
You establish and nurture highly effective relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders that support and advance project goals and objectives. Credible. Thorough understanding of clinical methodologies and providing sound analytical support, you quickly establish credibility as a reliable resource. About Advanced Clinical Advanced Clinical is an award-winning clinical development organization that provides global services including CRO, Functional Support, Quality & Validation, Patient Recruitment and Retention, and Strategic Talent Acquisition solutions for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations.
Our mission is to deliver a truly better clinical experience for our clients and candidates. To learn more about Advanced Clinical which has been named to Chicago Tribunes Top Workplaces, Chicagos Best and Brightest Companies, and Best of Staffing Talent & Client, visit . Regarding your application Please know that every completed application is carefully reviewed by the Advanced Clinical recruitment team. We understand the time commitment that is needed to prepare an application, so we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing and responding to each application. In return, we ask for your patience as careful review takes time, and we may not be able to respond to every application immediately.
Commissioned Sales Rep
- Motivated by challenges and rewards and can persevere
- Possess the ability to exceed target goals
- Passionate about selling
- Willing to invest the time necessary to attain end goal
- Able to follow through on your dreams
- Generate sales by meeting with prospective and existing clients
- Meet production and activity standards
- Attend required company meetings
- Complete required training activities and programs
- Learn and be able to demonstrate company sales materials
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interact with diverse clients
- Demonstrate personal initiative and the ability to problem solve
- Successful and stable work history
- Basic computer skills (preferred)
- Commissioned sales experience (preferred)
- Knowledge of insurance industry (preferred)
- Valid Drivers License
- A current bond or be eligible for bond
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Local area travel
- Reliable transportation with appropriate liability and property coverage
- State Accident & Health insurance license or willingness to obtain one
Benefit package includes:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Plan
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401(K) plan
- Stock Purchase Plan for those who qualify
Day Shift Medical Technologist (Mt) - Blood Bank Specialist Needed In
Exciting opportunity for a full time, permanent blood bank medical technologist!
- Day shift blood bank MT
- BS degree in Medical Technology or equivalent
- Additional specialty training or course study in blood bankrequired
- ASCP certification or equivalent required
- AABB and/or SBB ASCP preferred
- 3-5 years of experience full time in blood bank required
- Competitive pay and full benefits
- Right next to the coast
- 1 hour drive from New York City
SPECIAL NOTES:Phlebotomists will NOT be considered for this job. Must have completed a clinical rotation, performing tests in all areas of the lab at a hospital to qualify for a national certification as a Medical Technologist or a Medical Laboratory Technician.
Award-winning hospital is searching for a medical technologist blood bank specialist for the day shift with rotating weekend and holiday coverage. At least 3 years of full time experience in blood bank is required. ASCP certification or equivalent is required. AABB and/or SBB ASCP certification is preferred. Additional specialty training or course study in blood bankrequired. BS degree in medical technology or equivalent is required. They are offering a competitive pay and full benefits.
Stamford is located in southwest Connecticut right next to the coast, about an hour drive from New York City. You will find plenty to do in Stamford Downtown. With more than 80 restaurants and clubs, hundreds of stores and services, movie and live theaters, galleries, special events, and more. In Stamford and the surrounding areas, there will never be a shortage of things to do!
To speak NOW with one of our experienced Recruiters about this job or any of our current open jobs, call
Registered Nurse - Infusion; Per Diem
To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values-integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion-must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
The Registered Nurse practices within the Patient and Family Centered Care Model will assess, plan, implement and evaluate care for patients, coordinate ancillary staff and collaborate with interdisciplinary health care team.
- 1. Nursing Practice/Nursing Process
- 1.1 Delivers and coordinates safe, competent, and effective patient focused care demonstrating knowledge and clinical proficiency within their practicing specialty area.
- 2. Professional Integration
- 2.1 Serves as a positive professional role model demonstrating accountability and responsibility through professional behavior.
- 3. Leadership
- 3.1 Uses effective communication, time management and prioritization skills.
- 4. Communication/Collaboration
- 4.1 Demonstrates a commitment to honor and respect the dignity of each person within their department/unit
- 5. Quality/Performance Management
- 5.1 Contributes to department effectiveness by offering suggestions and ideas that improve performance.
- 6. Support of Unit Goals
- 6.1 Dedicates work time in the areas of leadership, education, nursing practice or performance management to support advancement of unit goals in agreement with the Nurse Manager.
Graduate from an accredited school of nursing; BSN strongly recommended.
3-5 years of experience. IV skills, ambulatory infusion experience, EPIC EMR
RN in State of Connecticut or Permit; Basic Life Support (BLS)
May be exposure to infectious diseases. Will be exposed to physical, mental and emotional illness as well as end of life conditions and death. Moderate stress and risk of injury from patient care. Standing/walking for more than half of the day. Frequently bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, twisting and lifting. Must be able to assist pushing/pulling/lifting patients ranging from five (5) to three hundred (300) pounds.
Position located at Long Ridge Road, Stamford, CT.
Health Fitness Professional
- Supervises the floor to build member relationships and monitor safety.
- Assists in the development and implementation of a variety of HealthFitness and program-specific health improvement programs and promotions.
- Provides individual and group exercise instruction; educates participants on proper techniques to maximize exercise safety and effectiveness.
- Promotes program offerings and conducts outreach activities to increase participation and re-engage participants.
- Assists in facility administrative and cleaning needs.
- Conducts fitness testing and assessments and advises participants of results; designs individualized programs to meet the participants' interests, abilities and goals.
- Conducts personal training sessions in line with HealthFitness protocols.
- Researches health and fitness educational topics and identifies appropriate participant educational materials; conducts health education seminars/presentations.
- Participates in membership drives to acquire new participants; enrolls new participants and conducts facility, program and equipment orientations.
- Performs facility maintenance responsibilities as needed; ensures facility, equipment and locker rooms are clean and stocked at all times.
- Verifies equipment is operating properly and immediately reports any potentially unsafe conditions.
- Maintains participant files and database.
- Participates in site business planning and budgeting process.
- Projects and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Exercise Science, Kinesiology, Health Promotion, or a related field is required.
- A minimum of 1 year of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Current First Aid and CPR/AED or BLS certification from the AHA or Red Cross is required.
- Industry recognized certification in Personal Training (ACE, AFAA, ACSM, NASM or NSCA) is preferred, but will be required within 6 months of hire.
- Industry recognized certification in Group Exercise Instruction is preferred; experience instructing group exercise classes is strongly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal communication and customer service skills including the ability to motivate others.
- Competency in the delivery of HealthFitness and site-specific programs and services.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office programs including at minimum Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize work demands.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team with enthusiasm, initiative and creativity.
Our client is seeking to add an experienced Senior Accountant to assist in all project related financial management. Client Details This opportunity is with an innovative media agency, partnering with top clients to implement innovative marketing and advertising strategies.
Description The Senior Accountant will be responsible for: All client-related financials Monthly close process Job costing and budgeting Client invoicing and billing reporting Cash flow forecasting Creating purchase orders Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable Revenue tracking Budget tracking and analysis Ongoing reporting Direct point of contact for clients financial questions Ensuring GAAP compliance Account reconciliations General ledger management Profile The successful
Middle Market Corporate Banking Relationship Manager III
The Relationship Manager is the central contact person for credit-based clients; he/she quarterbacks the delivery and maintenance of a wide array of diverse bank products and services through cross-sell partners and acts as a trusted advisor to the client's executive management team. The trusted advisor role revolves around relationship building, idea generation, strategic business discussions, risk management, credit structuring, industry observations, and other matters of elevated importance.
The Relationship Manager will manage a portfolio of credit and non-credit relationships of varying size and complexity. Equally important, he/she shall be responsible for active market coverage of prospective clients to achieve new client acquisition goals to generate new and incremental margin and fee-based revenue from both credit and non-credit ancillary product sales, including capital markets products and services offered by the Bank.
Within the Middle Market team, the Relationship Manager will focus on companies with annual revenue between $25-500 million and will typically be responsible for managing 10-15 credit-based relationships with average loan outstandings of approximately $100 million plus other non-credit relationships, and generating annual incremental fee income of at $500,000 per year.
The RM must be highly experienced in credit matters, able to read, interpret, and understand financial statements and credit issues quickly, and capable of strategic thinking to add value to a diverse set of companies within the portfolio. The RM will need to be able to both delegate and work closely and effectively with the Portfolio Management team to proactively serve the needs of the clients, while expanding the relationships and growing the overall portfolio.
- A Bachelor's degree or higher and a minimum of ten years of relevant industry experience.
- Must exhibit a history of competency and success in soliciting, selling, developing, servicing, and structuring a wide range of secured and unsecured commercial financings, including complex transactions.
- Must be able to handle difficult and sensitive client relationships and capable of handling tough negotiations, both to win the deal and to legally document the transaction.
- Should be an Independent thinker and self-starter with strong sales skills and excellent credit skills.
- Highly skilled in financial modeling and able to appropriately structure credit in a modeling environment.
- Must be able to independently assess business risk, taking into consideration capital structures and industry nuances as applicable.
- Capable of actively planning, organizing and managing a deal team, consisting of applicable product partners, to determine value-added approaches to clients and potential clients.
- Will require highly developed communication skills and the ability to influence others by persuasively presenting thoughts and ideas to gain commitment and agreement for proposed ideas and solutions. Must be enthusiastic, resilient, and energetic.
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday
Why Work with Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank and Citizens Securities, Inc. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries, and Citizens Bank of Pennsylvania.
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you’ll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can’t. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We’re Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You’re going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn’t stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here’s what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!