Stanford Job Description Sample
With Gentle Dental, we manage the details so you can focus on dentistry. We provide a team atmosphere, integrity and doing what is right for the patient. The perfect fit for our team is a caring and motivated people-person with a strong work ethic and superior clinical skills. You choose what’s best for your patients.
- Gentle Dental Sunnyvale Office - 1639 Hollenbeck Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94087
- Gentle Dental Palo Alto Office - 853 Middlefield Road, Suite 1, Palo Alto, CA 94301
- Teamwork in the patients best interest
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best practices in the patients best interest
- New patients assigned equally on rotation basis. Your patients stay with you.
- Malpractice Insurance
- Endodontic Residency Certificate
- Accredited Dental School Graduate
- Current applicable State Dental License (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI
Gentle Dental provides a large network of resources to empower our Dental partners.
IT Support Manager
Title – IT Support Manager
Position – Fulltime
Location – Palo Alto, California
- Manage IT Service Delivery at Country level
- Form and Manage team of IT Support Engineers in Offices across country
- Manage issues and tickets in the ticketing tools like Fresh Desk / Zen Desk/ Manage Engine or any other used in organization and maintain SLA
- Strong Experience in Email Management tools like GSuite, Office365, Microsoft Exchange.
- Strong experience in supporting IT Operations for End User Support, Infrastructure and Projects.
- Experience in users’ identity management in AD, file server, Group Policies and Active Directory.
- Strong Knowledge of any Helpdesk Ticketing/call monitoring system along with monitoring and reporting aspects.
- Strong hands on experience with MS Office and other similar tools for Documentation, Data Analysis, Presentations, Policies & SOPs and reporting.
- Good customer and stakeholder management skills.
- Good understanding and hands on experience of any ITSM.
- Graduate in Information science or Computer Science or any other equivalent IT Qualification.
- Additional certification in ITSM is a plus
- 10-14 years of total IT experience in IT Service Delivery in needed.
- Great IT skills combined with a good head for business.
- Strong Problem Solving, Documentation, Communication and Coordination skills.
- Identify customers’ requirements and meet the expectations
- Experience in managing escalations and L2/L3 issues
- 4-5 Years of experience in Procurement management of IT Assets & Services
- Ensuring all software purchased licensing is recorded and maintained
- 4-5 years of Experience in IT Assets Management
- Strong experience in process creation and improvement
- Manage desktop and network support
- Create and improve IT Policies for country
- Has knowledge and experience in IT Security
- Prepare accurate and timely reports to the Manager on weekly and monthly basis
- Experience working in environment where teams are geographically spread.
- Gentle Dental Palo Alto office - 853 Middlefield Road, suite ,1 Palo Alto, CA 94301
Day to Day:
- Prepare tray setups for dental procedures
- Greet patients and make them feel comfortable while seating them in an operatory
- Help patients feel comfortable during and after dental treatment
- Obtain/review patient's health history and/or treatment records
- Comply with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) policies
- Evaluate overall oral health by examining the patient's mouth, looking for signs of periodontal disease, possible cancers, sores, recessed and /or bleeding gums and oral lesions
- Remove deposits and stains from teeth by performing prophylaxis, debridement, scaling and root planing or periodontal maintenance as diagnosed and treatment planned by a Dentist
- Select and apply appropriate fluoride treatments and polishes
- Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment after treatment, following accepted infection control practices
- Instruct patients on proper preventive care, teach patients about good oral health
- In some states, with the required certification, Hygienists may perform other duties such as administering anesthesia, placing temp fillings, removing sutures, applying sealants or other preventive materials and smoothing/polishing restorations
- If directed by a Dentist, and allowed by law, may take impressions or X-Rays
- Document treatment in patient files
- Schedule and confirm appointments, answer the telephone, assist with patient questions
- Maintain patient confidence by protecting and appropriately handling all PHI (Protected Health Information)
- Conserve dental resources by using equipment and supplies only as needed to accomplish results
- Assist Dentists in the event of a medical emergency
- Other duties as may be assigned or modified as business needs dictate
- Associates degree or higher in Dental Hygiene from an accredited College or Technical School
- CA Dental Hygienist license
- State-specific Radiation Safety Certificate, when required by law
- CPR/BLS Certification (Only American Red Cross or American Heart Association)
- Additional/Expanded functions certifications as required by law (local anesthesia, nitrous oxide, restorative, sealants, etc.)
- Experience working in a fast-paced, quality-focused dental environment; DSO/Group Practice experience preferred
- Ability to travel between locations preferred
- Competitive Compensation - DOE, with additional bonus plan.
- Healthcare package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Short and long term disability
- Life insurance
- CE credits
Delivery Driver - (Palo Alto Jobble)
Hiring a customer focus and eager Logistics Delivery Representative that thrives in a fast paced environment. Join a dynamic large team and play a fundamental role in our central location(s) and deliver lunch meals to our nearby clients. We pride ourselves in meeting ambitious goals, excellent teamwork, timely performance, and unparalleled relationships with our customers. You must thrive in a collaborative high energy environment constantly communicating with managers, leaders, and team members.
- Part-time opportunity with growth potential.
- Available shifts starting from 10am-1pm (Monday through Friday) - additional hours available.
- Must be punctual and attentive to detail.
- Work in a team environment helping coordinate the distribution of lunch meals.
- Follow specific instruction and deliver meals.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Valid Driver's License (CDL Class C).
- Clean Driving Record (no more than 3 points).
- Professional and courteous.
- Ability to Lift 30 lbs.
- Smartphone with internet access (data plan).
- Dependable, critical thinker, and eager to help others.
- Weekly Pay (every Friday).
- Guaranteed tips.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Mileage and Parking Reimbursement.
- Tenure Based Raises.
- Monthly Bonuses for Large Vehicles.
- Free Lunch.
- W2 Employment.
Bakery Decorator (Cake Decorator, Pastries, Tarts)
Thermal Vacuum Test Engineer
Global Molecule Lead – Oncology
Manufacturing Project Manager
Customer Service Cashier/Store Support Team Member
Senior RTL / Logic Design Engineer
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Status: Full-time (salary + benefits + bonuses)
Digital Design Engineer to implement custom logic in ASIC for company’s products and in FPGA for prototyping and research. Areas of interests include Graphics, Audio or Compression. Primary language is SystemVerilog with some HLS where it is effective.
• Implement and deliver verified RTL blocks given architecture and micro-architecture requirements
• Contribute to the architecture and micro-architecture requirements
• Support the DV, PD, and Firmware teams to ensure correctness of the delivered RTL
• Respond to issues found by engineers running the Lint, CDC, STA, Synthesis, and LEC tools
• Support handoff of RTL blocks to prototyping engineers for integrating the delivered RTL into FPGA platforms
• Experience in RTL coding. Preference for SystemVerilog
• Experience with the ASIC development flow from contributing to architecture, through owning micro-architecture and design, to assisting with first bring-up
• Experience solving Lint, CDC, STA, Synthesis, and LEC issues
• Experience with creating clear documentation and communications among and across the teams
About Encore Semi
Encore Semi is a successful SoC Design and Software Engineering Services company headquartered in San Diego, California. We build Centers of Expertise (CoEs), engineering teams onsite, to support our many customers from the semiconductor and electronics system industry in North America (San Diego, Bay Area, Austin, Raleigh, Longmont, New York, Boston areas). Our teams of experts contribute to leading-edge projects in the areas of SoC design and embedded software. We provide high-value through acceleration, performance improvement, optimization, and risk mitigation.
Encore Semi provides its engineering team members with continuous exposure to top advanced technologies and tools, participation in challenging yet exciting projects, and direct collaboration with its industry-leading teams, customers, and long-term partners. Encore Semi Career Path & Encore Semi Full-time Benefits
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!