Staunton Job Description Sample
CDL A Driver Heavy Haul Owner Operator
Heavy Haul Owner Operator
Bennett’s Heavy Haul and Specialized Division consistently ranks as one of the top specialized carriers in the nation. We are looking for owner operators who currently specialize in this highly profitable and challenging corner of the trucking industry. Bennett has invested heavily in its own fleet of trailers and also welcomes owners who bring their own equipment including:
- $1000 Orientation Pay
- $1000 Driver Referral
- No Force Dispatch
- Home Time
- Quick Pay Settlements (Same Day)
- Strong Freight Based Out of Quad Cities and Surrounding States
- Load Board
- Over 195 Agents
- Discounts on Fuel and Tires
- Reimbursements for Orientation
Bennett continues to expand its already strong freight base out of the Quad Cities and upper Midwest. As a result, we need Owner Operators with Flatbed, Step deck, and Heavy haul experience. If you have the experience and meet the qualifications listed below, let's talk.
- We accept all trucks that can run e-logs regardless of age and pass DOT inspection
- Stable Work History
- Age 23 or older
- Valid Class A CDL
- 6 Months open deck experience in the last 2 years
- 2 Years verifiable OTR tractor/trailer experience in past 5 years
- 2 Years verifiable experience in Heavy Haul with multi axle trailers
- Must have minimum of 6 months left on medcard/long form at orientation
- No more than 7 points on CSA in past 3 years
- No more than 2 moving violations in the last 12 month (Rolling violations)
All Owner Operator applicants must meet all the general qualifications under 49CFR & sect;391.11, including without limitation, the United States DOT requirements that a driver applicant be at least 21 years old and can read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquires, and to make entries on reports and records.
Part-Time Retail Merchandiser - Staunton, VA
About Anderson Merchandisers
We‘ve been around for 100 years and became the nation’s largest merchandiser of entertainment products. We now represent many different clients in multiple retail chains. We pride ourselves on an unparalleled ability to deliver best-in-class in-store execution to increase our client’s and retailer’s sales.
We are a family company in more than just name. At Anderson Merchandisers, your success is our success. Simply put, we are who you are. Some of our biggest business-building ideas have come directly from our associates. When it comes down to it, it is our people who make our company great.
The Sales Merchandiser position is responsible for the execution of Anderson Merchandisers standards to drive sales and meet retailer and client expectations This position is under the supervision of the District Sales Manager but daily communication and follow-up with the Territory Sales Lead is expected.
IND-123Retail Execution East LLCSales
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Anderson Merchandisers has additional facilities across the United States and around the world. More than 3,000 Anderson merchandising experts work on behalf of clients in more than 4,000 retail locations.
We are a merchandising partner for national brand names in a variety of consumer product categories. We handle many popular products that most of us buy every day!
CDL Truck Driver Training
Make more of yourself and for yourself: if you are considering a job change and want a professional career, choose the transportation industry.
Roehl Transport will pay you to get your CDL & earn a great a living as a professional truck driver.
Trucking companies across America advertise for free truck driver training. Roehl will pay you and train you while you get your CDL, the license you need to drive a commercial motor vehicle.
Here are the basics of the program:
- Training to obtain your CDL is part of the job.
- You are hired and paid as an employee on day 1.
- You'll be paid $500 a week while you get your CDL.
- Your CDL training is four weeks and is available in multiple locations.
- After you have your CDL, you'll continue your on-the-job training as a long haul truck driver.
- If you were to go to a CDL school , you would not get paid while you are training AND you'd have to come up with the tuition for the school.
- We're a stable company that provides full benefits - we invest in you.
We have multiple locations available.
Roehl Transport Marshfield Headquarters
1916 E. 29th Street
Marshfield, WI 54449
Roehl Transport Appleton Terminal
6915 County Rd BB
Neenah, WI 54956
Roehl Transport Atlanta Terminal
4215 Bowman Industrial Ct.
Conley, GA 30288
Roehl Transport Chicago Area Terminal
6700 W. 15th Ave.
Gary, IN 46
Roehl Transport Dallas Terminal
1101 East Avenue K
Grand Prairie, TX 75050
We're currently accepting applications for these opportunities. Roehl's been training truck drivers for over twenty-five years, and we've been in business for over 50 years.How do I get started in the Get Your CDL Program?
Because the demand for this popular program is so strong, we've created step-by-step instructions to help you.
Please Apply Now. After that, you'll move through our learning and application process, where we ensure that you have a good understanding of the program as well as the basic qualifications and the characteristics of a truck driving job with Roehl so you can complete a thoughtful and informed application.
We know how to be successful.
Join our team and grow with us!
Cdl-A Owner Operator/Lease Purchase Truck Drivers (Staunton,Va)
FLATBED CDL-A OWNER OPERATOR AND LEASE PURCHASE TRUCK DRIVER JOBS AT WTI TRANSPORT
Don t miss our $7,500 Sign-On Bonus when you take the next step in becoming your own boss!
Owner operator & lease purchase CDL-A flatbed truck driver opportunities.
Ever dream of running your own trucking business? Now s your chance to make that dream yours. Lease purchase and owner operator truck driver opportunities at WTI Transport give you every chance to succeed as a CDL-A flatbed professional!
Company drivers our Lease Purchase Program is the easiest route to take if you want to be your own boss. Our experienced orientation staff is here to help you get started with:
Payments you can afford
No money down
No balloon payment at end of lease
EpicVue mobile satellite TV
WTI is here to support your flatbed business with a variety of high-paying routes!
Short, local or long haul
70% of gross revenue (77% with personal trailer)
EpicVue mobile satellite TV for just $15/wk.!
100% fuel surcharge paid
Centralized dispatch (no forced)
Compensated weekly or Pay on Demand
Paid fuel taxes
Medical, dental, vision insurance available
PrePass, base plates and rider program
Expert fuel program save up to 43 /gallon
MAKE IT YOURS with WTI lease purchase and owner operator CDL-A flatbed truck driver opportunities today!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: cdl a owner, flatbed owner operator, lease, lease purchase, own truck driver, own your own new truck, own your own truck, owner operator, owner operator driver, owner operator truck
Automotive Mechanic Technician - Auto Technician
Hartman Motor Sales, a local, family-owned business is now EXPANDINGour Service Department due to growth. We are seeking an Automotive Technician Mechanic capable of maintenance work as well as general repairs and diagnostics. We offer challenging and rewarding work that includes growth opportunities.
- Repair cars, vans, trucks and SUV's of varying makes and models
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance
- Use diagnostic tools to test vehicle components
- Write-up findings and work completed on repair orders
- Perform quality inspections prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Previous experience as a mechanic
- Virginia State Inspection License
- ASE Certification a plus
- Knowledge of shop equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Good pay available, wages will be determined according to the skill level and capabilities of the applicant.
We provide the opportunity for 3 weeks of vacation/personal time within the first year of employment!
Technician - Staunton - Orkin Pest Control
Category: Outside Service Technician (Pest Control)
Reference ID: 1319381
Date Posted: 01/23/2018
Want to be part of the Orkin team?
Orkin helps your community live happier and healthier lives, through science based pest control management solutions!
Who We Are:
Founded in 1901, Orkin Pest Control, a national residential and business service provider. We provide the most accurate, comprehensive, and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers. This position is ideal for the candidate that wants to be a part of a rock-solid company providing a valuable service to customers.
Our goal is to be the nationâs best service company. We will accomplish this by delivering the finest quality services and value to our customers, while being environmentally responsible.
A successful Technician will possess the following abilities:
- A desire to provide customer solutions to help meet the customersâ needs
- Possess a solid work ethic and ability to deliver quality service
- " Go Above and Beyond" to deliver an outstanding customer experience
- Must be able to a flexible work schedule- extended hours, weekends, and overtime -required during warmer months(peak season)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
We Proudly Offer:
- Quality Training Programs
- Competitive Pay
- Company Vehicle and Gas Card
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Recognition Incentives
- 401K Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts, Tuition Reimbursement, Dependent Scholarship Awards
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Good driving record, background screening, and drug tests are required
- Display and practice a high level of integrity and ethical standards
- A background in sales or customer service is highly desirable
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS EXCITING OPPORTUNITY?
We proudly offer a diverse and culturally inclusive work environment
We are a drug-free work environment
Keywords: Construction, contractor, laborer, Pest Control, exterminator, janitorial, Janitor, landscape, sales
Physical Therapist | PT
We are currently searching for a caring and compassionate Physical Therapist / PT to work in a great Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) setting. Interested applicants must have a degree in Physical Therapy, and must be licensed or license eligible for consideration.
- Screening patients
- Performing evaluations and developing initial and interim treatment and discharge plans
- Documenting progress toward identified objectives
- Overseeing Physical Therapy Assistant(s)
- Developing and implementing new program/techniques to enhance physical therapy services.
- Conducting patient and family education
- Delivering quality physical therapy services
- Putting patient service first
We look forward to working with you!
Summary & Additional Information:
Discipline: Physical Therapist - PT
Job Type: Full-Time Permanent Placement
Salary: Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
Start Date: ASAP
Additional Information: N/A
Cdl-A Owner Operator Truck Driver
NEW PAY PACKAGE with INCREASED % Based Pay!
OTR, Short Haul, Southwest, Southeast Regional Lanes Available!!!
Independent Contractors / Owner Operators are needed for regional and over-the-road CDL-A truck driver opportunities at Epes Transport! We offer great percentage-based pay, weekly home time and excellent miles. Are you ready to exceed customer expectations? Keep reading!
Epes Independent Contractor / Owner Operator Advantages
Weekly flexible home time
NEW INCREASE competitive % Based pay + FSC up to $180,000 + annually!!
100% Paid Fuel Surcharge
Fuel, tire and national parts discounts
Assigned Driver Managers
True North/True Choices and Occupational Accident Plan options available
65% drop and hook
Paid Cargo and Liability Insurance
Put our 85 years experience to work for your CDL-A truck driver business with Epes independent contractor / owner operator opportunities!
Independent Contractor / Owner Operator
Must have 1 year in the past 3 years; or 2 years within the last 5 years of comparable experience
Stable work history
No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years
No more than 2 preventable accidents in last 3 years
No DOT preventable accidents in the last 5 years
Able to pass DOT physical, drug test and other evaluations
Meet the minimum requirements of FMCSR
Other requirements apply ask your recruiter for details!
Associated topics: cdl a operator, cdl a owner, independent, lease, own truck, own truck driver, own your own truck, owner operator truck, solo driver, solo driving
CDL A Company Truck Driver
Flatbed Truck Driver Jobs with Weekly Guaranteed Minimum Pay
At Montgomery Transport, we strive to protect the long-term interests of our professional drivers, and do so by fostering a driver-friendly atmosphere to complement an enriching and supportive company culture. As a national leader in flatbed transportation, we ensure your growth and success, enabling you to pursue a retirement plan that fits your future.
Why are more drivers choosing Montgomery?
Average $62K annually top drivers will earn up to $90K annually
Weekly Minimum Pay that increases with your tenure
Weekly home time
Medical, dental, prescription, short-term disability, vision, critical illness, & whole-term life insurance
401K with employer match
In-cab camera systems for a safety-first approach
Corporate chaplain service
Top-of-the-line Kenworth, Peterbilt, & International trucks take your truck home
Innovative fleet with a focus on safety and technology
Aluminum trailers & wheels
Make more at Montgomery
Road to Success Bonus earn up to $8,500
$1,500 orientation pay
Paid out $1000 the first week and $500 the second week
1-year OTR experience with one company additional $3,500 over 17 months
2-years OTR experience with one company additional $5,000 over 24 months
Grow your career with an industry leader! Take a few minutes to fill out our short form and get started today!
The ideal candidate should meet the following criteria
Be 23 years of age
1 year of CDL-A driving experience
3 months of flatbed experience
Experience hauling steel coils is preferred
No more than 2 moving violations or at-fault accidents in the past 3 years (no more than 3 combined)
No DUI in the past 10 years
No failed DOT drug or alcohol screenings
Associated topics: chofer clase a comercial, choferes clase a, company driver, company driving, dedicated truck, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, otr driving, regional driver, regular home time, tanker truck driving
Counselor Intensive In-Home
Compass is seeking candidates interested in a supportive and challenging work environment that will help build or sustain a solid foundation for a career in the mental health field.
Full or part-time (15+ hours per week) positions are available to work with children and their families in their homes in the afternoons and early evenings. Clients in this program have behavioral and emotional difficulties such that they are at risk for removal from their homes. We hold a very high standard for the ethical treatment of children and their families. We provide excellent clinical supervision, including supervision toward licensure. We partner with colleges and universities to support student internships and practicums where possible and appropriate. We offer a supportive, healthy work culture with considerable room for advancement, flexible scheduling, and a competitive wage and benefits package.
- Use videotaping as way to provide in-depth supervision and training.
- Network and develop relationships with professionals from various agencies in the community, including social services, schools, community service boards, physicians, etc.
- Be part of a multidisciplinary team of professionals who all share a passion for this work.
Compass Counseling Services of Virginia is a trusted, community-based, counseling agency that offers sound, evidenced-based practices in diverse environments. We are committed to exceptional community mental health services to youth, adults, and families.
A bachelor’s degree in a human services field and 12 months experience working with a clinical population of youth.
Compass offers the following:
- Extensive Training Program and Clinical Skill Development
- Positive Work Environment
- Flexible Scheduling
- Advancement Opportunities
- Relocation Opportunities
- Employee Bonuses
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Therapeutic Supplies Reimbursement
Benefits for full time employees Include:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K Retirement plan
- Life Insurance
- Clinical Supervision toward VA licensure
To apply or to find out more please send resume to Gretchen Wilhelm: https://www.compassaugusta.com/opportunities
- Bachelor's degree in a human services field (note: unfortunately, Criminal Justice does not qualify)
- Clinical mental health with children: 1 year
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!