Stevenson Ranch Job Description Sample
Do you enjoy staying busy? Are you seeking an opportunity that will put your administrative skills to the test? We are looking hire an Administrative Assistant for a construction-based company in Santa Clarita.
As an Admin Assistant, some of your job duties will include, but are not limited to:
Arranging conferences or meetings
Updating files and records
Producing reports and various correspondences
Answering telephones, managing calendars/appointments, compiling expense reports
Other duties as required and assigned
This is a temporary assignment and pays $16 per hour.
Strong proficiency with Excel, Word, and Outlook
We want you to love us so much you can’t wait to tell your friends!
About SAGE Staffing
Our mission is to be the most referred administrative/office staffing firm in Santa Clarita and the Antelope Valley. We accomplish this by offering our candidates and clients a remarkable hiring experience.
Our back story
SAGE Staffing was founded in Santa Clarita in 1987, when we were one of the first locally owned and operated staffing firms to be established here. Our client list soon included some of the area's best organizations, such as Princess Cruises, Newhall Land and Farming, the City of Santa Clarita, U.S. Borax, Cal Arts and College of the Canyons.
This solid foundation gave us the ability to expand into the Antelope Valley with a second office in Palmdale. SAGE is now trusted by over 2,500 companies in the Santa Clarita, Antelope and San Fernando Valleys. Candidates and clients throughout the area know they can rely on us for a remarkable hiring experience!
Gymnastics Coach Or Instructor
Santa Clarita's oldest gymnastics school is looking to add coaches to our growing program. We are currently looking for a gymnastics coach/gymnastics instructor with at least 1 year of coaching experience and Ninja Zone trainers (we will train an experienced gymnastic coach for Ninja Zone). coaches. Must have a strong work ethic and must love kids. Be able to work in a kids first environment. Related experience-gymnastics instructor, gymnastics teacher, USAG, USAIGC. Must be dependable and able to work with many different personality types. Full and part time positions available. Full time positions offered paid time off, retirement plans and health insurance. All interested candidates should submit an application via fax to 661.297.0749 or scan to our email. Applications can be found on our website under the forms tab.
Assistant Operations Manager
Supports company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff.Duties:
* Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
* Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
* Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
* Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
* Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
* Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
* Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees. * Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results. * Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
* Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Supply Chain Management, Informing Others, Tracking Budget Expenses, Delegation, Staffing, Managing Processes, Supervision, Developing Standards, Promoting Process Improvement, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills
Physical Therapist - (Outpatient)
Under the general direction of the Director of Physical Therapy, he/she administers physical agents utilized in physical therapy as prescribed by a referring physician. The Staff Physical Therapist supervises Physical Therapy Assistants and Physical Therapy Aides. The Staff Physical Therapist is responsible to the Director of Physical Therapy.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
1. Administers physical therapy per physician orders:
a. Notes diagnosis of patient and takes all precautions for observing indications and contraindications.
b. Applies physical agents as ordered; oversee the therapeutic exercise programs and instructs ambulatory procedures, as indicated.
c. Explains what patients should feel and precautions to be alerted to other hospital departments.
d. Checks frequently on patient during treatment period to satisfy patient needs.
e. Returns equipments and supplies to proper storage area. Makes treatment table ready for next patient if an Out-Patient.
f. Makes telephone calls to referring physician for clarification,
elaboration and progress of treatment orders.
2. Observes and evaluates treatment effects:
a. Recommends change to physician, if needed.
b. Discusses condition and treatment course of patient with Staff Physical
Therapist, Assistants and Physician.
c. Attempts to analyze patient's psychological and physical needs and
deals with them accordingly.
3. Maintains records pertinent to patient treatments:
• a. Initial Notes
• b. Treatment Plan
• c. Daily S-O-A-P recording
• d. Patient Education
• e. Discharge Summary
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
1. Must have a current Physical Therapy license in the State of California.
2. Must know and utilize the theory of Physical Medicine.
3. Must have knowledge of machine operation and maintenance and repairs of the same.
4. Must be able to apply the modalities used in Physical Therapy with full
knowledge of their effect.
5. Must have a good knowledge of human anatomy, physiology and the effect of treatment procedure on the body function and stature.
6. Must have basic knowledge of disease process in the human body, causative factors and values of physical therapy and the values of physical therapy agents and its relief.
7. Must have full knowledge of sterile techniques and its modification on physical therapy as detailed in the Infection Control Manual.
8. Must be familiar with the hospital policy, function and procedures relative to physical therapy and related fields.
9. Must have a current CPR Card.
Mechanic/ Technician (Entry Level)
DEI Truck and Fleet is currently seeking an entry level mechanic to join our team. This is a full time position working on a variety of vehicles. We’re looking for professional, timely, experienced and pride-driven auto/truck technicians. Salary and benefit level dependent on experience and drive to excel. Working environment is fast paced, dealer-level and steady. We are currently taking applications for technicians that have a clean driving record, valid drivers license, desire to join the field and gain experience, and who are team players. All specialty tools are purchased by the company for employee use and inventoried. Vehicle types are domestic and import trucks and large SUV. We serve several warranty companies and have been in business for 10 years with much further experience in the industry under our belt as well; we're not going anywhere and were looking for the right people to work with us for the long haul. General hours are Monday to Friday 8AM-5PM.
- Vehicle services and oil changes
- Tire repair and replacement
- Brake checks and changes
- General shop maintenance
Qualifications and Skill Requirements
Technicians applying are required to have:
- A valid driver’s license
- Desire to work and progress in the automotive industry
- Ability to work cleanly, promptly, professionally, maintain a professional appearance, and most importantly, to work safely.
*Experience working on diesel trucks, personal hand tools and ASE certification a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
This is an entry level position with lots of opportunity for learning and growth. We would love to find someone who wants to stay and work their way up within our ranks.
Since 2002, we have been working with all makes and models of commercial and fleet vehicles, including Cummins, Ford Power Stroke Diesel, CAT, Isuzu, Duramax Diesel, and International. DEI Truck & Fleet is also the first and only Bosch and Alliant Power diesel diagnostic center and retailer in Santa Clarita. From emergency repairs to DOT inspections, DEI Truck & Fleet has the largest facility in Santa Clarita to accommodate any size vehicle. From diesel to gas engines, we can take care of any service bumper to bumper.
Overview of position
Nite-Lite signs, a local sign company, manufactures and installs signage for stores across the country. We are seeking a highly motivated and independent individual to be an Account Representative for a portfolio of accounts that you will project manage.
This individual will need to display high attention to detail and be comfortable representing the company to clients and corporate accounts. The Client Account Manager will direct, control and regulate multiple signage projects with a primary responsibility to drive the entire sign project from start to finish. This individual must ensure that the sign project is completed on schedule, on budget, and that the final product meets the clients, corporate, landlord and city permitting standards.
Duties and responsibilities:·
· Ensure new estimates are approved and agreed upon by the client and make adjustments and revisions as necessary
· Responsible for attaining all needed approvals, i.e., landlord, client, corporate and city approvals, to ensure signs can be released for manufacturing
· Responsible for working in collaboration with external installers and ensuring that signs are installed correctly and on time
· Responsible for consistently updating notes to each project in a shared database
· Monitor project milestones and phases to ensure the project is on schedule. Take corrective actions if a project is behind schedule
· Follow up with clients, corporate and landlords in a timely fashion to ensure project stays on desired timeline
· Plan, organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects
· Notify other NLS team members of project timelines, phases, and work requests needed to produce signage for the client
· Communicate and work with clients on an ongoing basis to ensure excellent response time and customer service
· Ensure internal processes are followed
· Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and customer representatives
· Serve as the primary point of contact for all sign project-related issues and resolution of issues
· Anticipate issues and proactively address them. Resolve conflicts with sensitivity and tact
· Responsible for project compliance with standards and procedures
· AA degree or equivalent experience
· Proven experience in the area of account management and/or project management
· Must be self-motivated, positive and professional
· Must be highly proficient in Outlook, MS Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat and with the ability to learn the company project management system SharePoint
· Must be able to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Must possess the ability to handle and manage conflict and solve problems effectively
· Extreme attention to detail
· Excellent organization and decision making skills
· Ability to understand basic math calculations
· Ability to understand spatial objects and placement
Please post the word "Franchise" in the subject line to show you have read this far.
We are seeking a Sales Manager to join our team. Your responsibilities will include driving sales, motivating sales staff, and coordinating social media, newsletters, and back-end marketing. Proven leadership in the Restoration, Abatement, and construction related industries.
Oversee sales activities including establishing sales territories, goals, training programs, incentive programs, and accountability.
Responsible for developing new markets, increasing market share, and maintaining a competitive position in industry.
Review status reports prepared by project personnel and modify schedules or plans as required.
Run weekly sales meetings and provide analysis of sales efforts including recommendations for improvement based on metrics.
Develop and execute innovative sales strategies and forecasts including budgets.
Prepare sales presentations by compiling data and developing presentation formats and materials.
Monitor preparation of estimates, recaps, & proposals.
Screen, interview, motivate, and hire fully qualified sales staff.
Develop prospects, new business opportunities/markets,and relationships with industry professionals.
Engage in trade shows, golf tournaments , and other events designed to meet with clients and prospects.
Market environmental, asbestos, lead based paint, and mold remediation and other related services over the phone and B2B.
Conduct market research via the Internet, industry events/groups or in the field.
Lead social media efforts to websites, blogs including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram.
Other duties may be assigned.
A four year college degree is preferred.
A minimum 10 years of work related experience.
A minimum 5 years supervisory experience.
Familiarity with CRM platforms.
The most valuable commodity that Burns has is our people. Company culture is an important aspect at Burns. We appreciate the team we have, and our looking to expand into a market that is continually growing.
Our mission is to become the number one leader in the environmental remediation industry by taking a genuine and passionate interest in the growth of our people and our clients. We will continue to expand and increase our influence in California, while constantly developing our leadership roles in the for-profit and non-profit sectors. Through our vision, our competitive drive to be the best, and our unrelenting work ethic, we will make our positive mark on the world by making a positive mark in the lives of every individual or organization we come in contact with.
Rns, Lvns, And Chhas
1. Registered Nurses
The RN is responsible for assessing patients, planning nursing intervention, implementing skilled nursing care, evaluating patient outcomes. The RN provides patients with appropriate nursing services in their home in collaboration with patients, their families and our interdisciplinary team to meet their needs and goals.
* Minimum a year experience as a RN is required
2. Licensed Vocational Nurses
The LVN is responsible for providing direct patient care under the supervision of a registered nurse. The LVN implements the plan of care, provides treatments, and works collaboratively with other members of the team to reach the optimal patient outcomes.
* Minimum 6 month experience as a LVN is required.
3. Certified Home Health Aide
The CHHA is responsible for performing various personal care services under the supervision of a registered nurse or therapist. The CHHA observes patients, reports and documents observations and care performed
Five Star Home Health Agency is looking forward to meeting new candidates, who are as passionate about improving patient outcomes and satisfaction as we are. We highly value multilingual caregivers and flexibility.
We are seeking a Sushi Chef to join our team! You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and dedicate time to expanding our clientele base to establish the restaurant's brand and reputation.
- Oversee day-to-day culinary operations
- Coordinate food and kitchenware orders
- Check freshness and quality of ingredients
- Assist in the development of menu items
- Standardize recipes and plate presentations
- Work with management to create a memorable experience for guests
- Previous experience in culinary arts, cooking, or other related fields
- Knowledge of cost and labor systems
- Passion for food and cooking techniques
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Hiring For Multiple Departments And Positions!
• Are you a sales professional? Are you a marketing professional? Are you looking to develop new skill
• sets? Are looking to be developed into a manager? Have you reached a ceiling in your current company
• or simply no longer believe in your product? Do you feel that you are capable of more? Do you want
• to earn more money? Are you ready to Market a product that pays top commission, on a weekly basis,
• that is not only good for the planet, but also saves the consumer money and can be acquired for no
• money out pocket? If that’s the case, then you cannot miss the opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies in our industry. Solcius is one of the most dependable and stable Solar companies in the renewable energy space. VOLTAIC as an Authorized Solcius dealer will provide the
• day to day training and development to individuals with Solcius support.
We are here to offer you one of the best compensation packages in the nation, unparalleled Marketing
training and exposure to a winning culture. We will provide:
● Daily in the field training and direction by management with over 25 years combined experience
in our industry
● Weekly sales and marketing training's at our office locations on our processes and portals
Trends go away and industries fall apart, that’s not the case with Solar. Solar is the Now and the Future. Statistics
say 30% of America will go Solar in the next 3 years. do you want a piece of it?
Please submit a Resume and Apply!
- Preferably Previous Experience in Customer Service, Field Marketing, Sales, Or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with potential clients
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent verbal skills
We are looking for professionals who are looking to be apart of a company committed to
excellence, fast pace growth, and a culture that is unparalleled. We provide a platform for individuals to
GROW rapidly and make an unmatched income in our industry.
● We believe in investing in our people and their personal interests. Outside of our unmatched bonus
structure, We incentive performance by investing into our Employees personal interests. We call it
employee “vision boards”. For example, if you like to travel put a destination that you always
wanted travel too on your vision board and the company will invest in that trip for hitting
● Monthly Team nights. We believe in working hard and having blast at the same time! We do
monthly company funded team outings.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!