Stony Brook Job Description Sample
Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner - Long Island New York Internal Medicine!
Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner / Smithtown, NY 11794 - Position for an experienced Physician Assistant or Family Nurse Practitioner available in Smithtown, New York on the North Shore of Long Island. Under the direction and supervision of a licensed physician, provide healthcare to patients including diagnosis and treatment. Obtain medical histories, perform physical examinations, make diagnosis and order appropriate lab work and procedures. Provide continuity of care by developing and implementing a plan of care in coordination with physician. This clinic is a hospital-owned internal medicine practice with two providers. Experience should include at least 2-3 years in primary care, internal medicine or family medicine. Must be nationally certified with New York license. Hours vary Monday-Saturday 10 AM-2 PM. Compensation is $55 per hour. Benefits include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and 401k.
Local Company Drivers
What's In It For You?
Local Routes -- Home Daily
Dedicated Lanes Available
$1,800 Safety Bonus After One Year (Select Locations)
Weekend Bonus Pay (Select Locations)
$3,000 Sign On Bonus
$1,500 Referral Bonus
About the Route:
Year Round Work
Drop & Hook In Most Locations
No Touch Freight In Most Locations
Must Have A Valid CDL A
Must Have 1-Year Verifiable Experience
Safety Is A Condition Of Employment
All Drivers Receive:
Paid Orientation & Your Own Hotel Room
Direct Deposit Payroll
Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
401(k) Company Participation
Free $20K Life Insurance
A Family Atmosphere
Hiring Local Drivers In:
Bowling Green, KY
North East, MD
Cisco Network Engineer
Full time position for a confident, detail oriented person with a professional attitude. To work for a network integration and hosting company in a dynamic environment to implement, support, and maintain the security infrastructure for our clients and our hosting environment.
- Design and develop network solutions based on customer business requirements
- Configure deploy and manage Cisco Routers, Switches, Wireless access points
- Manage and maintain Palo Alto Firewalls
- Administer and Maintain VMware environments
- Some Cisco VOIP systems knowledge preferred
- Design, Implement, maintain site to site and client to site VPN's
- Monitor, maintain and optimize network performance and availability
- Maintain detailed documentation of systems you manage.
- Respond to support requests and monitoring alarms to resolve outages quickly, including after hours.
- Handle Client Network support issues
- Understand and follow PCI compliance requirements.
- Majority of customer work will be within NYC
- Bachelor's Degree or better
- Preference given to Network Certified Information Technology Professionals (ie CCNP)
- 3 years specific, or very similar industry related occupation
This position pays ABOVE the average salary range. Final compensation package to be determined based upon Qualifications & Subject to Offer of Employment
Director - Development - Healthcare
PNP Staffing Group is pleased to partner with a prestigious health care institution and its’ affiliates in their search for a Director of Development. This exciting and entrepreneurial role will report to the Assistant Vice President and will exclusively oversee all fundraising efforts for the department. The Director of Development will enjoy a vibrant autonomous work environment assisting with capital campaigns while collaborating with other Directors in their respective departments.
Working closely with the AVP, the Director will design a comprehensive fundraising plan and strategy for the areas within his/her portfolio. Such plans should include grateful patient fundraising, leadership annual giving, community event support, and corporate and foundation relations.
This small department is expanding and is excited to bring on the right caliber talent to join its’ winning team. While individual strengths are highly recognized, this dynamic role relies on proven metrics to include 130 one on one meetings with donors, 180 substantive contacts, 15 major gift proposals presented, 8 proposals closed, and a dollar goal based on tenure, portfolio, and opportunity.
- Tuition Assistance
- Dependent Tuition
- Major room for growth
- Opportunity to intimately work with the top, award winning scientists in the nation
- The Director of Development will meet with key prospects and individual donors, cultivate them for gifts, solicit prospects, and coordinate all faculty fundraising activities.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive fundraising program for the assigned department(s)
- including annual giving, major giving, and corporate and foundation strategies, as well as for other strategic areas as identified;
- Cultivate and solicit prospects that will include wealthy individuals, corporations, and local and national foundations;
- Assist with the development and implementation of a physician education model and donor referral program to identify grateful patients for cultivation;
- Steward existing donors appropriately to encourage long-term relationships with the relevant
- Achieve specific and measurable goals for contacts, prospect phase management, proposals presented and dollars raised;
- Engage volunteers to utilize them in cultivation and solicitation of gifts; and
- Assume other responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree, Master’s Degree a plus
- Full-time, frontline development experience or related professional experience.
- Track record of building highly productive major giving programs.
- Expert knowledge of donor and/or alumni database programs such as Raiser's Edge, PG Calc or similar software as well as user experience with the full range of Microsoft office software such as Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Possess an appreciation for the complex scientific research underpinning highly successful academic medicine, and an ability to share the department's vision and promise with potential donors.
- Additional years of fundraising experience in higher education or healthcare institution helpful.
- Experience developing successful grateful patient programs is a plus.
A leader in addressing the unique staffing needs of nonprofits, PNP Staffing Group (PNP) is the premier recruiting firm to provide a full array of staffing services to the nonprofit sector. PNP offers you a single source for all your staffing needs and a more rewarding staffing experience.
With offices in New York City, Newark, Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, DC, PNP is an ideal partner whether you are searching for outstanding talent for your organization or seeking one of the many wonderful jobs available in the nonprofit sector.
Truck Drivers - Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript - Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS!
Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
140 credit hours certificate and transcript
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
No controlled substance charges in last 10 year
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Family friendly law firm in East Setauket seeks an experienced receptionist to join our team. The candidate should possess good organizational skills, be welcoming and able to multi-task. Computer efficiency a must. Duties include, but are not limited to: greeting clients, answering phone calls, scheduling appointments, copying, etc. Experience preferred.
-To build a premier Elder Law firm that puts the needs of our clients first
-To encourage each employee to be their personal best, both professionally and personally
-To be recognized as leaders in our community and a valuable and trusted community resource
Class A OTR Truck Driver
Average Yearly Pay: $55K-$65K
Weekly Home Time
APUs on All Trucks
Medical, Dental, and 401K Available
95% No-Touch Loads
OTR Drivers Earn Up To $.50 Per Mile, All Miles Loaded or Empty (Running East Coast)
Regional Drivers Earn Up To $.46 Per Mile, All Miles Loaded or Empty (Running Midwest)
Must have 6 months or more OTR Experience
No DUI within the last 3 years.
No more than 3 major moving violations in the last 3 years
CDL A Regional Drivers
CDL Truck Driver – NEW REGIONAL OPPORTUNITY –
High Pay & Home Weekends!
Earn Up to $.50 CPM – Entry Level – No Experience Necessary
Don't Wait, Call Now.
Great Pay: One of the highest in the industry up to $75,000/annually
Earn $.50 cpm on all miles over 1,800 per week
Lots of Consistent miles
Excellent Benefits: Health, dental, vision all starting as soon as 30 days. Plus, 401k!
Newest trucks, average age 1½ years old.
Advanced equipment, plus, all OTR trucks include a 24″ flat screen TV and DVR with 100 channels, HBO, Cinemax, Showtime and the NFL Sunday Ticket.
Paid training: one of the highest in the industry.
21 years of age or older with 3 months current OTR experience and CDL A OR
Recent CDL A Grads welcome – earn top pay in just 90 days
Ask a recruiter for available job openings in your area – may vary by location
TripPak app – scan bills with your mobile phone
NAVIGO GPS with turn-by-turn directions
Don't Wait – you can be pre-qualified in less than 2 minutes!
Western Express has NEW HIGH PAYING REGIONAL truck driving opportunities now available for van truck drivers. You will stay close to home and have a consistent route with miles you can count on.
And, regardless of your experience you can earn up to $.50 CPM. Start out earning a great CPM and get $.50 CPM on all miles you run over 1,800 per week. Plus, you will have excellent benefits and get home weekly.
At Western, you'll drive some of the best equipment in the industry averaging 1½ years old. Call NOW! Limited opportunities.
Earn even more as a Driver Trainer! If you have 3 months or more experience as a CDL A truck driver, you can qualify as a driver trainer at Western Express.
We will give you the support you need so you can help new truck drivers get started. Don't wait years to earn great pay – start out earning more right from the start.
Been out of driving for 3 years or more? We can get you back to earning now.
Check out our Paid Refresher Program. Recent CDL A grad looking for an entry level driving position – earn top pay in 90 days. Check out our Paid Refresher program.
Product Tester (From Home)
American Consumer Panels® is a consulting firm that specializes in product testing and product development work. We design and conduct In-Home Usage Testing (IHUT) locally and nationally to provide actual user feedback to companies and market research firms to evaluate products, packaging, related product instructions and more.
We leverage our network of private panels (In-Home Usage Testers) to provide product testers to companies for evaluating the in-home experience with a wide variety of products to ensure proper product certification and greater market access.
Please note that although this job can be done from home 95% of the time, very occasionally In-Home Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings (visits are local and scheduled at no more than 20 minutes drive from the In-Home Usage Tester address). These optional visits are also paid by the hour.
During your application process, we will determine your consumer profile and establish what products would be suitable for you to test according to your demographics, lifestyle, consumer behavior, skills, hobbies and ability. Research questionnaires are used to identify and target certain types of consumers, to ensure the right participants are engaged and to achieve the representative sample needed. Job candidates for In-Home Usage Testing are also screened to meet the client's needs for the project to ensure that the product is one that they qualify to test and that they have a balance of demographics and attitudes.
Participation in these product testing and consumer panels is always free, secure and private. In-Home Usage Testing is a quick, easy and fun way to make extra cash by telling big brands what you think about their upcoming products and services in the American market.
Sign and return non-disclosure agreements before the product to be tested is shipped. Individuals who complete the required documents will have the products sent to their homes.
Once the product is received for In-Home Usage Test (IHUT), the Product Tester must take care of the product being tested and use it responsibly.
Read and strictly follow the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule provided with each product testing project. In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedules may include tasks to do such as: unpacking, reading instructions, journal entries, online or mobile feedback, usage of product for certain amount of time, writing reviews, taking pictures, etc.
Properly document In-Home Usage Test as instructed in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule. Types of documentation commonly used for In-Home Usage Tests are snapshots, audio recordings, videos and Product Journals.
Attend Skype meetings or conference call meetings with Account Managers, Brand Managers, Research Managers, Product Managers or small business owners to offer ongoing product usage feedback. These short virtual meetings may take place 2-3 times per week and are paid by the hour also.
Some In-Home Usage Tests projects may require participants to use MFour's Mobile In-Home Use Test Technology (cutting edge smartphone technology to capture Point-of-Emotion® insights to gain unparalleled depth of responses).
Paid Product Testing is done from home 95% of the time, but very occasionally paid Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings. These visits are paid by the hour also.
There are times when the product testing may be discussed in a private chat room that is opened by the market research group.
Write reviews as requested in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule for each project.
Review requirements can vary, however, the standard requirement is a written review, photos of the reviewer with the product and a video review.
Great ability to follow precise instructions
Be open to write short reviews, record audio or short video (doesn't have to be perfect), no experience needed
Great attention to detail and curious spirit
Be able to work 15-20 hours per week and commit to a certain routine
Have access to a computer and a reliable internet connection
Have access to a digital camera or cellphone that takes pictures
Be honest and reliable
Good communication skills is an asset
No experience required
High School Diploma
18 years or older
A paid Product Tester position is perfect for those looking for an entry level opportunity or for seasonal work, temporary work or part-time work. The hours are completely flexible and no previous experience is necessary. Our paid Product Testers come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from customer service and sales to administrative assistant. If you are a manager, receptionist, warehouse or factory worker, driver, medical assistant, nurse, cleaner, college student, messenger, maid, teacher, retail associate, salesperson, secretary, server, janitor, cashier, contract worker or intern who is looking for a flexible part time or seasonal job, you should try paid Product Testing to supplement your income. Also if you have been involved in accounting, clerical jobs, marketing, management, security or data entry jobs you may qualify for a paid product tester position.
Very competitive salary
Work around your schedule
Learn about an exciting industry
Telecommute (you can work from home, work or school)
Most of the time you can keep the product tested
An incredible team comprised of motivated and talented individuals
This candidate will work in our East Setauket, NY location
If you are ready to join a team where you can learn, grow, and make a difference, this is the company for you! We work hard, and show our appreciation for performance with competitive pay above industry standards, bonuses, health benefits, and company events.
Since 2010 Storage Post has been one of the fastest growing real estate companies in the nation. We are a national real estate investment company and have an opportunity for a Storage Specialist to join our team. The position is based in metro New York and reports to the Regional District Manager. Storage Post is transforming the storage industry by utilizing cutting edge technology and progressive marketing. We work with large institutional investors to own, manage and develop first class portfolios of self storage facilities on the east coast and are rapidly expanding via acquisition and new property development. The Storage Post management team is one of the most experienced self storage teams in the industry and you will be central to executing our growth plans.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Assist customers in the unit reservation and rental process
- Assist reservation and walk-in customers (both in person and on the phone) in renting storage units, understanding the lease terms, fees and protection plan and completing lease agreements
- Consult, sell, and up sell merchandise such as boxes, tape and other appropriate products that meet customers needs
- Ensure the appearance of the property is customer ready by ensuring property appearance is safe and welcoming
- Manage, verify, balance cash drawer; prepare and make daily deposits
- Conduct a daily physical storage unit inspection confirming inventory availability and ensuring each unit is secure or ready to rent
- Work closely with District Manager to receive training and coaching when needed, striving to exceed all company expectations
- Starting compensation potential of $35,000 to qualified candidates
- Industry leading 401k plan with Company match
- Generous Company Paid Time Off (PTO) to promote work/life balance
- Company paid life insurance and dental
- Medical/Dental/Vision, Life Insurance, STD, LTD, and EAP
- Paid Training
- $1000 Employee Referral Program
- Casual work environment
- Three years of customer service and sales experience or 4 years of military experience
- Energetic, outgoing, customer oriented personality
- Strong communication, interpersonal and problem resolution skills
- Enjoys and easily operates independently or as part of a small team
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of computers in a windows environment
Employment opportunities are available in the following areas:
• Glen Cove
• Jersey City
• Long Island City
• New Hyde Park
• New Rochelle
• Ozone Park
• Rockville Centre
• East Setauket
• Floral Park
• Garden City
If this sounds like the right fit for you, we want to hear from you today! Please submit resume online to be considered.
Storage Post is not the average storage management company. We boasts superior storage facilities and equally extraordinary associates. We are committed to the principle of Operational Excellence through the use of technology, branding, and the brightest people. The Storage Post management team is one of the most experienced self-storage teams in the industry and is actively recruiting for a talented Project Manager in Construction to implement its growth plan
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!