Store Manager Job Description Sample
Assistant Store Manager - Any Mountain - Level II Store - Ftyr
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for assisting in managing the sales, rentals, staff, operational and merchandising functions of the store to attain maximum profitability, productivity, and a world-class guest experience.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Full fill manager-on-duty responsibilities when scheduled
Assist in maintaining and administering operational expectations by following company policies and guidelines
Maintain and model high retail, merchandising and cleanliness standards as set forth by the Store and Regional Manager
Assist Store Manager to ensure sales are generated while demonstrating and maintaining an enthusiastic and professional standard of guest service
Maintain all company paperwork according to policies and standards
Assist Store Manager in monitoring and controlling daily operational budgets, including payroll
Assist Store Manager in recruiting and maintaining a quality core staff
Assist in on boarding and training of new employees in POS, product knowledge, guest service, and sales
Assist Store Manager in communicating company values and goals to the employees
Manage inventory control and meet or exceed inventory goals
Enforce company cash handling and other Loss Prevention policies and procedures
Remain current on new industry products and trends; demonstrate knowledge of products
Be energetic, motivated and possess the ability to multi task
Communicate ideas or issues with the store manager
HS Diploma or GED Equivalent
2 years of retail experience required, snowsports retail experience required
1 year of supervisory experience required
Comfortable with Microsoft Office products; Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task
Familiarity with rental and retail POS systems preferred
Since 1972, Any Mountain has been outfitting Bay Area enthusiasts with outdoor, skiing, and snowboarding equipment. With a crew of passionate outdoor enthusiasts whose expertise is unrivaled, and a selection of gear and apparel that fits your outdoor lifestyle, no other local shop supports your endeavors—from ordinary to extraordinary epics days—quite like we do. Recently voted by our own employees in back to back years as one of "Best and Brightest Companies to work for in the Bay Area," come join our team and be a part of the experience! www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 143673
Retail Manager - Convienence Store Manager
We are seeking a Convienence Store Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the activities of the retail sales team. Pay will DOE
- Supervise team of retail sales workers
- Adjust daily schedule for shift personnel to ensure optimal efficiency
- Train and evaluate employees
- Track monthly results and trends for business forecasting
- Resolve escalated customer complaints
- Previous experience in retail management, customer service management, or other related fields
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Must have great computer skills, POS etc.
Retail Assistant Store Manager - Store #611 - Monument Avenue - Port Saint Joe Florida - #ZR
Mission Contribution: To ensure the efficient and cost effective operation and stewardship of the retail store through donor and customer relations, processing donated goods and quality control in order to maximize profitability that will fund and prosper our employment and training operations.
Primary Function: Under the direct supervision of a Retail Store Manager, the Assistant Retail Store Manager is responsible for assisting the Retail Store Manager in the operation of the retail store and acting as manager in the absence of the manager. The Assistant Retail Store Manager must be familiar with all aspects of the store operations, including all retail, production and donor services.
Quallity Customer Service
Computer Literacy – (Microsoft Office)
Ability to Supervise, Motivate, and Lead a team
Strong Communication Skills
(Verbal and Written)
Ability to Multitask and Problem solve
Demonstrate Great Judgment
- Open, operate and/or close store as scheduled.
- Provide superior customer service by assisting customers in locating and purchasing goods.
- Operate cash register, ring customer sales and provide accurate change.
- Process customer credits, refunds, etc.
- Maintain cleanliness and order in the store.
- Prepare sales reports and deposits.
- Participate in providing new hire training to staff and ongoing training to ensure all staff are familiar with store procedures.
- Assist in the supervision of employees.
- Complete daily and weekly paperwork and accurately report results to the Sales Office.
- Understand and perform all procedures necessary to meet or exceed the weekly sales quota for the store.
- Comply with and ensure employees comply with Goodwill’s policies and procedures, including performing assigned duties within the framework of Goodwill’s Guiding Principles.
- Maintain an acceptable attendance and punctuality record.
- Participate in staff meetings and training, as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be able to demonstrate good judgment in recognizing items appropriate for sale.
- Computer literate – experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Able to use a cash register, calculator, credit card processing machine correctly and make change accurately.
- Able to use a cash register, calculator, credit card processing machine correctly and make change accurately.
- Good work ethic.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Able to follow instructions and comply with policies and procedures.
- Able to maintain good relationships with co-workers.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends.
- Must have dependable transportation.
- Flexibility and willingness to learn.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing this job, the employee is required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, talk and hear. Most activities involve repetitive upper body movement and bending. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must have good hand-eye coordination. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Typical Work Environment:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time, but works primarily indoors and/or at facility entrance; the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate;
- Stools or chairs may be provided to allow employee to alternate between sitting and standing while performing job.
- Will possibly be working alongside and/or managing others with social, mental, and emotional disabilities.
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience in a retail environment.
Dr. Helms’ vision set an early course for what today has become a $4 billion nonprofit organization. Helms described Goodwill Industries as an “industrial program as well as a social service enterprise...a provider of employment, training and rehabilitation for people of limited employability, and a source of temporary assistance for individuals whose resources were depleted.”
Times have changed, but Helms’ vision remains constant: “We have courage and are unafraid. With the prayerful cooperation of millions of our bag contributors and of our workers, we will press on till the curse of poverty and exploitation is banished from mankind.”
Goodwill’s network of 165 independent, community-based Goodwills in the United States and Canada offers customized training and services for individuals who want to find a job, pursue a credential or degree, and strengthen their finances. Each local Goodwill must be accredited, apply for membership and meet certain criteria established by Goodwill Industries International (GII).
The GII Member Services center, located in Rockville, MD, offers local Goodwills a number of benefits to enhance their programs and services, and grow their Goodwills.
Goodwill Industries – Big Bend, Inc. was founded on June 1, 1965. The first local Goodwill store was opened on Jackson Bluff Road in Tallahassee.
At that same time Goodwill collection boxes were placed in all major communities for the collection of used clothing. These donations were taken to a workshop for repair, then sold to assist disabled and disadvantaged people the area.
Over the next 35 years Goodwill Industries – Big Bend grew significantly. A Halfway House for men was established on July 1, 1972, providing temporary supervised living for Personal Work Adjustment Training clients. In 1981, Goodwill Industries – Big Bend began the Gulf Coast Division, a branch operation, with a store in Panama City, and in 1989, opened their first apartment complex for people with disabilities.
By the turn of the century, Goodwill Industries – Big Bend had retail outlets throughout the Big Bend area. The first computer training class began at the Mabry Street facility in March 2001 and Career Training Centers were added to many stores.
Now with 26 Retail Stores, 14 Attended Donation Centers, 9 Career Training Centers, 13 Residential Communities, and an Automotive Resale Lot, Goodwill Industries – Big Bend, Inc. continues to grow and offer more services to people with disabilities and other barriers to employment.
Store Manager - Snappy's Convenience Store
A Store Manager is primarily responsible for managing the store and to add the positive company experience.
The following are essential functions of the job:
1. Day-to-day store operations, including scheduling, training, and supervising employees and assistant managers.
2. The Store Manager is responsible for the store profits, and all controllable expenses; including labor, inventory levels, as well as cash and inventory shortages.
3. Supervising and directing the activities of employees.
4. Recruiting, training and development of employees.
5. Promote and resolve customer complaints in a timely and professional manner.
6. Implement and enforce established daily operating procedures to ensure the store is clean to standards, adequately stocked, organized, and well kept.
7. Ensure all merchandise is stocked and displays are appealing to guests, priced correctly, and displayed in a safe manner.
8. Maintain quality brand image standards as pass evaluations.
9. Supervise and discipline all store employees (and Assistant Manager) according to company policy.
10. Monitoring compliance with company policies and procedures.
11. Maximizing sales and profitability.
12. Monitor daily retail gasoline competitors and sending the prices to the corporate office in a timely manner as established by management.
13. Complete daily paperwork and computer entry in a timely manner as established by management.
14. Monitor cash overages/shortages, inventory shrinkage, and drive-offs daily.
15. Communicate and perform price change request, mark downs/ups as requested by the Operations Manager. Communicate any issues with merchandise pricing with Price Book Administrator.
16. Monitoring and enforcing all safety and security policies and procedures and reporting any and all unsafe conditions.
This position has supervisory responsibility over the Assistant Store Manager, Shift Supervisors, and Store Clerks.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Expected Hours of Work
Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the Store Manager is expected to work a minimum of forty-five (45) hours per week. Some nights and weekends will be expected.
There is some travel required for this position. The Store Manager is responsible for making deposits and to go to monthly meeting with mileage compensation.
Required Education and Experience
1. Basic knowledge of computer applications (Excel, Word, etc.)
2. High School Diploma or GED
Manager - Store Manager (Tulsa Area Locations)
If you've ever wanted a job that truly makes a difference in the community, if you have a passion for vitamins and nutrition, then we have an opportunity for you.
Since our company began in 1935, AKiN'S Natural Foods has been the resource for those wishing to live a healthy lifestyle. Our growing chain has become "the place" to stop for those looking for vitamins, healthy foods, and nutritional information.
We are currently seeking a talented, hands on, customer service, sales oriented Store manager.
* The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of retail management experience
* Experience managing inventory
* The ability and willingness to learn about our product lines (natural, organic foods and nutritional supplements)
* Good merchandising skills
* Excellent communication skills
* The ability to take direction and follow through
* The ability to work a flexible schedule
* Proficient in MS word, outlook, and excel
* Health Food and Vitamin experience a plus
Submit your resume complete with salary requirements,
AKiN's Natural Foods is a Smoke-Free Workplace
Store Manager - General Manager
JOIN US NOW!! We are seeking positive, outgoing Store Manager for our Midland, TXPapa Murphy's Pizza Team.
Papa Murphy's Take 'n' Bake Pizza is the freshest pizza in Texas! Customers have voted us the Best Pizza Chain in America because they know the best pizza is baked at home and served hot out of your own oven. We take pride with FRESH ingredients; making our pizza dough recipes in store daily, grating 100% real cheeses, preparing fresh toppings with produce delivered daily. NO fryers, NO ovens, we do not bake the pizzas and we offer customer carry-out only. Our team working hours are approximately 8am-10:30pm daily and our typical peak times are evenings and weekends.
Our Store Managers are responsible and accountable for daily management of all sales, operations and personnel within their assigned location while upholding our company culture. They work directly with their Area Manager to ensure that Papa Murphy's Pizza standards are met and exceeded for every guest visit. Store Managers create a positive, fun and productive work environment for our team, take ownership in the business and strive to be profitable by always doing what is best for our company, guests and Team Members. We offer our Store Managers paid vacation time (after a standard probationary period) as well as the opportunity to earn up to 12 bonuses per year for achieving company set budget goals. We look forward to discussing the position more in detail at your interview!
Experience is a must. Ideal candidates should be seeking a long-term commitment and have 2+ years of successful QSR management with references. Must have a familiarity with high operational standards, budgets, profit & loss statements, local-state-federal laws, recruiting and on-boarding practices, marketing strategies and corrective or documentation practices. Must have the ability to multi task, motivate and lead others while being capable of physically performing the required duties within a location including lifting heavy items and standing for long periods of time. KDS Reports, Aloha Reporting and POS System knowledge a plus.
All Store Managers are required to work a company set weekly schedule of 45* hours per week with flexibility to cover shifts in the event of absent Team Members.
This position requires excellent customer service skills and the ability to handle various guest feedback with integrity.
Candidates must be 18 years of age or older and possess a high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Must be able to pass a criminal background check
ServSafe Certification may be required
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
*Competitive compensation with Bonus incentive
*Paid time off (after probationary period)
*Two FREE pizza's per week + 50% discount on additional items
*45 - 50 hour work week
*Two scheduled days off per week
Passionate About Creating Food People Love
We love amazing food and believe that enthusiasm for helping others paired with an uncompromising commitment to quality adds a whole lot of happy to the world. If you're looking for a place full of passion, determination, and pizza, we'd love to help you pursue, realize, and exceed your goals. We are looking for an exceptional team leader that wants the opportunity to grow with our company and is energized by providing outstanding customer service to our community.
To apply, visit www.papamurphys.comselect IN-STORE OPPORTUNITIES and search for your local store, then select the SEE STORE DETAILS for the application link under STORE CAREERS on the store detail page.
-You may also reply to this posting with your completed resume.
Papa Murphy's Pizza is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations
For more information, visit www.papamurphys.com.
Find Papa Murphy's on Facebook at www.facebook.com/papamurphyspizza.
Store Manager And Assistant Manager
Established Self Storage Company seeking:
An energetic, friendly, outgoing person with a strong customer service background and excellent communication skills to work in a multi-tasking environment.
A Property Manager and an Assistant Manager are needed at the following location:
837 E Travis Blvd, Fairfield CA 94533
Looking for an exciting and challenging position? Your facility will be an important part of the local community. You'll lead your store's operations, customer satisfaction, financial performance and team development. Best of all, you'll help your team create a welcoming environment. At Central Self Storage, we create an amazing environment to work and the people here genuinely love what they do.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
Leadership - Setting goals, developing organizational capability, and modeling how we work together in a single coverage environment:
- Demonstrates a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events and manages smooth transitions thereafter to keep store operating to standards.
- Drives the implementation of company programs by developing action plans to meet operational and organizational objectives.
- Manages with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, core values and mission of Central Self Storage.
- Plans, identifies, communicates, and delegates appropriate responsibilities and practices to fellow staff to ensure smooth flow of operations.
- Provides coaching and direction to the store team to take action and to achieve operational goals. Constantly reviews store environment and key business indicators to identify problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement to provide coaching and direction to the store team to achieve operational goals.
- Utilizes management information tools and analyzes financial reports to identify and address trends and issues in store performance.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to manage store operations independently
- Ability to manage effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple situations simultaneously
- Knowledge of customer service techniques
- Organization and planning skills
- Strong operational skills in a customer-service environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Energetic and motivated
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- High school Diploma or GED
- 24 hours a week @ $17 - $19 per hour depending on experience and qualifications
- Monthly Bonuses (Performance Based)
- Must Live Onsite (1 bedroom Apt)
- 24 hours a week @ $14 - $16 per hour depending on experience and qualifications
- Monthly Bonuses (Performance Based)
- Possibly more hours at other locations also
*DO NOT CONTACT FACILITY OR GO TO FACILITY.
*Please answer the ZipRecruiter Screening Questions
Retail Store Manager
MAPCO Express Store Manager Opportunity! Grow As You Go!
MAPCO is looking for the next generation of business leaders. MAPCO Store Managers have the opportunity to learn the retail industry, enhance their leadership style, and grow quickly within the company.
Within the MAPCO organization a manager is able to take control of their own careers and 'Grow as you Go'. The Career Path Program, offered by MAPCO, is a self-propelled guide to career growth within the company. Whether your desire is to become one of our next District Managers or a support position within Corporate it's all at your fingertips. We grow our future leaders from within and becoming a successful store manager is where it all begins.
A MAPCO management professional will build, train, and develop a team that will manage day to day store operations while providing a consistently superior customer experience. Store Managers are accountable for sales, operations, and results in their store and have the unique opportunity to operate their store in an entrepreneurial atmosphere.
If you are interested in growing your professional career with MAPCO, we invite you to share in our success and enjoy this distinct career opportunity.
Are you the right fit?
A successful Store Manager at MAPCO will thrive in a fast-paced, “make things happen" environment.
In this role, you will use a passionate, high-energy, and enthusiastic approach to business, inspiring hard work and flawless execution.
MAPCO Store Managers are expected to focus on execution, using systems and processes for both yourself and your team to achieve results. This position demands the diligent monitoring and analysis of store financials, as well as, having a prepared plan of action to address issues and opportunities.
As a company leader committed to: driving results, operational execution, business analysis and flawless customer service, you will be poised for success.
- Consistently high-energy! Presents a friendly attitude to employees and customers.
- Serve as a role model to all employees in and outside of stores.
- Focus on the customer’s needs and providing “True Personalized Convenience".
- Strive to create a customer-centric atmosphere; every customer deserves a great experience.
- Build, train, lead, and mentor a successful service oriented team able to deliver results along with the best possible customer experience.
- Develop and inspire employees to be passionate about their job and diligently work toward their future.
- Share the opportunity of career growth with your employees.
- Ability to clearly set expectations with employees and track results.
- Have a friendly and trustworthy attitude to motivate employees and communicate company objectives.
- Focus on execution and creating a systems culture in your store.
- Create a very organized and process oriented atmosphere.
- Discipline to optimize results by efficient expense spending and thorough planning.
- Monitor financials and sales to understand current business.
- Ability to forecast and analyze business trends and function within payroll, loss prevention, and controllable expenses in order to maximize district performance and profitability.
MAPCO is prepared to offer an attractive compensation package. MAPCO offers a full range of comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, 401K, etc. Compensation will be commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience and skill set.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
MAPCO Express, Inc., is a wholly-owned subsidiary of COPEC, Inc. With headquarters in Franklin, Tenn., MAPCO operates 345+ company-owned convenience stores in seven states under the MAPCO Express®, MAPCO Mart®, Discount Food MartTM, Fast Food and FuelTM, Delta Express®, and Favorite Markets® brand names. It is one of the largest company-operated convenience store chains in the United States, and one of the leading C-store operators in the Southeast.
Check 'n Gohas been a leader in the financial services arena since 1994. If you are interested in working with a strong leadership team, evolving financial products, and a team that feels more like a family than co-workers; this is the place for you! You will enjoy a business casual work environment, with fun and rewarding career advancement opportunities. Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of the Check ‘n Go Team.
General Function: Responsible for daily operations and profitability of one or more Check ‘n Go locations. Primary responsibility for site operations, customer service, collections and the leadership of
Customer Service Representative(s).
Duties & Responsibilities:
Daily Store Operations
Provide superior customer service to Check ‘n Go customers by greeting customers, complete customer applications, enter information into computer, putting customers on the correct due date, following established policies and procedures, ensuring that transaction check numbers match checks in STARS system and process loan applications per established guidelines.
Perform customer verifications.
Answer telephone inquiries providing superior customer service in response to general questions, customer applications, requests or other issues. Place outgoing customer courtesy calls and appointment reminders in accordance with federal regulations and store operating procedures.
Escalate customer complaints to the DDO, if unable to resolve the issue directly with the customer.
Balance individual batch receipts with store sales reports at end of day and assist with resolving over/shorts as needed.
Ensure customer counter area and store is clean and stocked with the supplies necessary to conduct daily business. Ensures store appearance (internal and external) is maintained to company standards.
Execute all Company marketing plans and programs, ensuring precise and timely set-up, excellent execution and within established deadlines.
Responsible for compliance with company/State policy and procedure including Federal regulation where applicable. Ensures CFSA best practices are maintained.
Assist’s with the following areas:
Store Opening and Closing procedures.
Call banks to determine if checks returned for non-sufficient funds (NSF) can be collected.
Makes bank runs to collect on NSF checks.
Maintain accurate store and bank records
Order and maintain store supplies
Approve initial and subsequent customer transactions.
Follow established Check ‘n Go operational and Human Resource policies and procedures.
Communicate with supervisor (DDO) regarding store operations, staffing needs, business and advertising needs.
Responsible for timely daily check/cash bank deposits, over/short reports, daily store reports and other financial reporting.
Responsible for handling and counting currency, cash, and coins to include managing a cash drawer, counting cash deposits, moving cash from secure safe to cash draw and other cash handling requirements.
Ensure that store adheres to established collection policies.
Responsible for meeting profitability results.
Serve as subject matter expert in operations and policies, and provide leadership to store employees.
Recruit, interview, recommend for hire, oversee work of and train one or more Customer Service Representatives.
Coordinate and maintain store staff schedules
Ensure that staff provides excellent customer service.
Addresses Market interest items and keeps appropriate leadership informed (i.e. competition, etc.).
Is responsible for the overall accountability, profitability and day to day business of the assigned location(s).
Participate in roadside marketing as needed.
Participate in field collections as needed
Other duties as assigned.
Supervises other employees
Job titles that are supervised by this position, if applicable:
Customer Service Representative(s) – full-time and/or part-time
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Associates Degree or additional secondary education preferred
• Three years customer service experience required.
• One year leadership experience preferred
• One year financial experience preferred
• Effective communication skills.
• Basic MS Word and Excel skills.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to multi-task with various projects.
• Must have own personal reliable transportation in compliance with published policy and procedure. This may NOT include public transportation, transportation from family or friends. Must maintain a valid Drivers License and Valid Automobile Insurance while employed by the company.
• Must work a minimum of 40 hrs per week.
1. Retail/Office environment
2. Cash Handling
3. Extending viewing of computer screens
4. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs. With or without reasonable accommodation.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Associates may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation.
Wireless Store Manager
We’re looking for outgoing and enthusiastic individuals who are passionate about wireless technology. In working with Elite Wireless Group, you’ll get all the training you need to offer the right cell phones, data plans and services to customers who value your expertise. We reward hard work with terrific career opportunities and advancement from within.
The Store Manager is expected to represent the company in the fullest, most professional way. Our managers teach and create leaders and always make decisions with company’s interests first. You will create a productive work environment and will be responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities within your location. Store Managers recruit, train, direct and develop a sales team and provide leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company goals, values and vision.
- Perform as a role model employee for all Location employees
- Assist other employees with closing sales
- Exhibit exemplary greeting activity and production
- Maintain focus metrics at or above company minimum expectations
- Coach, train and lead to ensure that the company strategy is utilized during every customer interaction
- Arrive to the location with a daily game plan for achieving daily sales targets
- Drives sales performance; meeting individual and store sales goals through coaching, training, continually developing a sales team, monitoring and reviewing sales team progress
- Conducts one on one reviews with all location employees to build more effective communications, to identify training and development needs and to provide insight for the improvement of sales activities and performance
- Remain aware and current on all performance markers both with the location and the market
- Document performance warnings for sales associates who fall below monthly requirements in a timely manner
- Maintain all visual, housekeeping and appearance standards and enforce the same with the staff
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and general ethics and insures that they are communicated and implemented within the team
- Insure accurate and timely completion of Opening and Closing checklists
- Control inventory- ensure that inventory is consistent and accurate
- Ensure inventory processes are within designated timelines (RMAs, transfers, buybacks, etc.)
- Enforce and maintain security procedures: safeguarding, security alarm codes, key control, safe code control, cash depositing, maintaining locks and cabinets and training/enforcing adherence by all team members
- Create, upload and enforce weekly schedule designed for most productive and efficient use of staff resources
- Maintain adequate inventory and supply levels
- Maintain regular communication with District Manager and Corporate Office on all aspects of store operations
- Ensure location is audit compliant at all times and planogram is current and approved
- Two years sales/customer service experience in telecommunications or related industry
- One year management experience
- Minimum 5 days/ 45 hr work week
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to bend & lift objects weighing 25lbs
- Up to date & Knowledgeable on wireless industry
- Computer Proficiency w/ MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and POS.
- Must possess strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and trends
- Must possess proven ability to successfully drive and lead a sales team
- Must check email frequently and respond to all correspondence as well as communicate to staff accordingly
- Must be reachable by phone everyday during business hours
- Must have sales experience
- Base salary is set based on experience and track record. Additional compensation comes from store goal attainment, personal sales commission, contests and spiffs.
All applicants will be reviewed and we will contact top-qualifying candidates directly. Elite Wireless Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our retail stores are conveniently located in community-based shopping centers and malls, which gives customers easy access to the latest wireless devices and accessories.
Our goals are to ensure our customers are happy and maintain a team we can be proud of. Stop by one of our locations and see what makes us great!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!