Stuarts Draft Job Description Sample
Experienced Tractor Trailer Driver
USA Truck is now hiring quality solo and team drivers Class A CDL Truck Drivers. We value and reward our Experienced CDL-A Drivers with a wide range of benefits, including: * loyalty and referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR) * Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
Pet Friendly Policy
Scale bypass technology * 401K + match and employee stock ownership plan
Paid vacation grows with experience USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast. If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more. Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers! Ask us for details USA Truck offers opportunities for all drive types-from Students to Experienced OTR drivers. If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us. We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path. Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools. We also proudly support and hire Veterans. Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
Description: You'll be responsible for working safely in a fast-moving environment in various warehouse functions.
These may include receiving and processing freight, managing and moving inventory, and loading and shipping items to our stores and to our guests. Safety is our top priority. You'll be trained and provided with the tools and gear you need to be safe.
We'll ask you to be an advocate in keeping yourself and those around you safe. Quality is critical. We're in the business of delivering quality merchandise to our guests.
We'll teach you our step-by-step processes so that your work is free from errors. At Target, our guests shop at all hours of the day, on line and in store. While they shop, we are flexible to working extra hours, taking time off, and working with speed.
Dress code is casual.
Safely and efficiently move merchandise weighing up to 60lbs., stand/walk for up to 10-12 hrs. Trained to operate powered equipment as needed.
Receive and unload cartons or pallets from trailers. Maintain carton count accuracy. Unload cartons from electric conveyor and stack into trailer.
Locate and remove pallets of merchandise in storage locations. Process orders quickly and efficiently. Crosstrain and work in other departments as necessary.
In search of numerous Journeyman Industrial Electricians for a project in Stuarts Draft, Va. A minimum of 5 years experience in an Industrial setting is required. Must be able to run various sizes of rigid pipe.
This is an ongoing project that will be adding workers Monday, July 31.
Right now the schedule is 4 10s, but that will increase.
$23/hr and $100/day per diem. Travelers can go home on the weekends so being close to area is suggested.
Must have all tools for the trade and PPE.
Call, text, or email for consideration!
Shift Leader / Hourly Manager Hardee's Of Stuarts Draft, VA
Despite our rapid growth and expansion throughout the Carolinas, Kentucky, Virginia and West Virginia, BNE has maintained a close-knit family culture in which every individual is treated with mutual support and respect. Today, Boddie-Noell Enterprises operates just under 350 Hardee's restaurants and is the chain's largest privately held franchisee. If you have shift management experience and are looking to turn it into a solid career path with an established company, join the Boddie-Noell Enterprises team! This is a perfect opportunity for you to take your first steps along our management path and to establish a long-term career with our organization.
If you are seeking a Hourly Crew Position we are a great company for your first job.
Great benefits and opportunities to advancement into management or to further your exiting management career. We look forward to interviewing with you.
Management Minimum 18 years of age & (Crew 16 years of age)
1 year restaurant shift management experience
Management must have a Valid driver’s license, good driving record and reliable and insured transportation
Management Available to work all shifts and weekends
Ability to pass background check and drug screen
Previous quick service experience, a plus
Jury Duty Pay
Must have 10+ years experience
· 10ea Industrial electricians
· Able the install RGS conduit
· Able to pull wire
· Able to terminate 24v to 480v wiring
· Pay rate is $24.00 hr.
· Per Diem is $100.00 a day
· Mostly 40 hour work weeks with some overtime
Class A CDL Truck Drivers - Teams
Start Here, Stay Here.
At CRST Expedited, we’ve got the freight and pay package your team needs. What else?
Call for details! 866-414-6416
Lease Purchase Also Available: 866-271-7783
High Miles – High Pay!
- Lead Drivers earn $.10 more per mile
- Hazmat Mileage Bonus of $.04 more per mile
- Sign on bonuses available
- Longest length of haul in the industry
- Layover & Vacation pay
As an experienced driver you can even make more as a lead driver – earning an additional $.10 per mile. With our “train your own partner” program, not only can you can earn while you train, your partner will start out with 6 month’s pay credit.
Drivers are the foundation of CRST. In our Gold Rules culture, we recognize that our drivers are the most important part of our business. Your success is vital to our company’s success! We are committed to respecting our drivers, responding to issues, and resolving problems to the best of our ability.
Veterans paid for time served.
Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Let’s Put Some Miles Behind You.
With us, you’ll get:
- Consistent Hometime
- Career growth opportunities – earn more, fast!
- Well-maintained, late-model Equipment
- Average Fleet Age of just 1 ¼ years
- Best-in-class safety program, including driver-decision shut-down policy
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-414-6416
Must be 21 years old to apply.
REPORTS TO: Plant Services Manager
LOCATION: Stuarts Draft, VA
PERFORMANCE SUMMARY: This person will have comprehensive knowledge of all machinery control systems plant wide and be responsible for keeping these systems operational in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Adheres to all safety guidelines and policies. Support Safety Teams, or be a team member.
- Work with both Electrical and Mechanical teams to ensure that non-functioning or improperly functioning machinery is made operational as quickly and safely as possible
- Design and build new systems, as well as troubleshoot, repair or rebuild older systems
- Assist with training
- Communicate and cooperate with Service department technicians and Production department personnel to achieve world class results, a team atmosphere and maximum plant throughput
- Other related duties as assigned
- 5 years of experience in industrial power:
- Additional Experience to include:
- Imaging and changing hard drives
- Performing Software installs
- PLC controls – Allen Bradley and Mitsubishi. (also Siemens and Beckoff helpful)
- Factory Talk
- RS Logics 500 and RS Logics 5000
- Programming, troubleshooting, analyzing inputs/outputs, analog and digital
- Devices such as linier transducers and positioning sensors (Balluff), pressure transducers, Motors and VFD’s, prox. switches, etc.
- HMI – Panel View Plus, Maple systems
- Familiar with all Windows O/S’s
- Integration of systems such as Vision (Cognex) and Robotics (KUKA)
- A high school diploma or GED
- Completion of a four year apprenticeship or equivalent requiring classroom and hands-on training
- Electronics/Electrical engineering Degree desired
Customer Focus Quality
Attention to Detail Continuous Improvement
Looking for a great seasonal job that could have the opportunity to grow? We have flexible shifts available during our peak season with great incentives including rate increases and attendance bonuses!
Verify and pack merchandise from master cartons to store cartons.
-Unload carton from pallets and/or carts, and places them on a mechanized conveyor system
-Visually check labels, scan label, place correct quantity in carton
-Maintain organized, neat, and clean work area
Warehouse workers are responsible for efficiently and safely handling cartons to ensure productive and accurate processing of merchandise to store networks.
Working hours: Varies
-Organize and load outgoing trucks
-Unload incoming trucks
-Organize and feed packing lines
Our candidate must be able to work independently and in a team environment, be able to lift up to 50 lbs., accurately perform basic math skills, read labels and tickets, and communicate. Candidates must also have their own reliable transportation to and from work, and a working telephone.
We offer competitive benefits, discounts (cell phone bill, etc.) and have great incentive programs for perfect attendance! Please apply through our website .
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company.
Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Advertising Sales Executive
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Hiring Cdl-A Company Drivers And Owner Operators
Want To Earn More? Want Great Benefits and Consistent Home Time?
Let Us Match Your Application Information to Trucking Companies That are Hiring Drivers Now Typical Benefits Include: $0.42 - $0.65 CPM for Company Drivers $.95 - $2.10 CPM or Up to 86% of Haul for Owner Operators 401K / Retirement Matching Family Health Insurance Scheduled Home Time Pet & Rider Policies Ready to Drive? Fill Out Your Online Application to Get Started
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!