Succasunna Job Description Sample
CDL A Truck Driver - PTP - Leesport
ONE OF OUR BEST SEATS IS RIGHT HERE.
True, we don't manufacture the driver's seat, but it's still one of the very finest we have to offer.
In the driver's seat of our LTL Fleet:
- Move full truckloads between manufacturing and shipper locations, primarily distribution centers and drop lots.
- Typically drive within a 3-5 state radius from your hub.
- Enjoy weekly home time.
WHAT MAKES THIS SEAT SO NICE?
- $65,000+ potential annual income.
- Pay includes mileage, freight exchange, and safety bonuses.
- Sturdy Job – Reliable miles with a private fleet that’s consistently grown for 43 years.
- End-to-End Benefits – Health, Dental, Vision, Life, PTO, and 401(k) and profit sharing.
- In Motion – Trucks are typically two years old or newer with advanced navigation for smooth travels.
- At Rest – Home time every week.
THE SIZE & QUALITY
- Room to Grow – Nationwide opportunities to change jobs or locations without changing companies.
- Top Rated – #1 for safety by ATA, Top 100 Private Fleets by Transport Topics, 2017 Private Carrier of the Year by Transplace, and Top Pay Carrier Certified by the National Transportation Institute.
Bookkeeper / Administration
Fast growing construction company is in need of a bookkeeper / administrative assistant to join our team. Please have a minimum of 4 yrs. experience and be proficient with the following programs: Quick books, Excel, Word and Outlook. A working knowledge of construction procedures is a plus, but not required.
This is a full time position 9am-4pm.
Get Your Class A CDL & Get A Raise Every Month For The First Year!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 5 cpm more your first year!
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Run
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Drivers at C.R. England offer stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking Class A CDL dedicated truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Registered Nurse Rn / License Practical Nurse LPN
We are seeking a Registered Nurse / License Practical Nurse to join our team! You will be responsible for delivering high quality care to assigned patients.
ALL SHIFTS!!! 7a-3p / 3p-11p / 11p-7a - Full Time / Part Time / Per Diem
- Care for ill, injured, or convalescing patients
- Provide basic patient care and treatment
- Collaborate with registered nurses to administer prescribed medications
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Educate and update patients on medical treatments
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical tools and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What makes Merry Heart Senior Care Services so special is that in all of our programs and throughout all of our facilities the staff works together as a family. They are a concerned, caring team that ensures that the elder citizens entrusted to our care are given the help and encouragement needed to deal with their challenges. Our residents are given opportunities for accomplishment, joy and success. They are always treated with dignity and respect.
Class A CDL - Team Truck Driving Jobs! - Work For Cfi!
Hiring Teams Now: Increased Volume of Freight & Lots of Miles
$5,000 Sign On Bonus for Established Team Drivers
When you drive for CFI, you have the respect and support of an entire team behind you. We put you behind the wheel of some of the newest equipment in the trucking industry, and our sophisticated freight planning ensures driver-friendly freight and reliable home time. CFI has the opportunity to create value for their customers and truck drivers and has a long-standing history of doing so.
Drive with our respect and support behind you every step of the way
Team Driver Benefits
-46 CPM split
-Practical mile pay & Weekly Settlements
-Reliable home time
-Northeast bonus pay
-Free rider program
-Up to .04 per mile safety bonus
-Electronic logs (e-logs) used by full fleet
Team Driver Qualifications
-Class A CDL
-Minimum 3 months tractor-trailer experience
-21 years old minimum
-Hazmat required within 120 days of hire
-No BAC, DUI, or DWI (past 5 years)
-Maximum 3 moving violations (past 3 years)
-Pass drug and road test
-Legal U.S. employment status
-1951 CFI founded
-2007 CFI purchased by Con-way, becomes Con-way Truckload
-2015 XPO purchases Con-way/Menlo
-2016 Transforce purchases Truckload division (us again!) and sets us up to be a standalone profit-generating, empowered company. Back to our roots!
-2016 WE ARE CFI
This brings one of the best brands in trucking back CFI while keeping the great people, support, and systems in place that made CFI, Con-way Truckload, and XPO great. CFI trailers can still be seen today being pulled by Con-way Truckload trucks.The future for all CFI drivers and employees has never been better and brighter!
Based in Joplin, Missouri, we have the resources available to help our over-the-road drivers reach their goals. We'll keep your career moving with programs like lease-to-own to become an owner operator.
But career advancement isn't the only reason to drive for CFI. We put a priority on safety, respect and teamwork. You'll get 24/7 support from dispatchers and mentors while you're behind the wheel of modern, well-maintained equipment. And as large as we are, you can be assured that your voice will count.
Associated topics: class a cdl team driver, class b cdl team driver, class b cdl team driving, great team, partner, run longer, team driver, team otr, team trucking, truck team
Advertising Sales Executive
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Home Occupational Therapist
We are seekinga Home Occupational Therapist to join our team! You will provide direct patient care and support rehabilitation activities in client's home environment.
- Facilitate rehabilitation of patients, mostly children
- Monitor and assess patient programs
- Convey treatment results and patient progress to relevant parties
- Organize and update patient records
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Work with Parents to train on follow programs
- Previous experience in occupational therapy or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Passion to help and motivate others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A current NJ Occupational Therapist License
- Professional Liability Insurace
- B.A. or B.S.
- Pediatric Experience
- Home Based Service Delivery Experience
- Masters Degree
- New Graduates welcomed!
On-Site Computer And Network Technician-Consultant
We are seeking an Experiened On-Site Computer And Network Technician to join our team! You will help support and maintain customers computers, servers, and networks.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and evaluate existing wired and wireless network systems
- Handle repairs and exchanges of defective devices
- Collaborate on the improvement of network design and connectivity
- Perform routine network maintenance
- Maintain inventory of network electronics
- Learn and support all customer software packages
- Run and Terminate network cable connections.
- Provide cutting edge software and hardware solutions to clients.
- Previous experience in IT or other related fields,
- Extensive knowledge of Windows Server domains.
- Fundamental knowledge of networking, hardware, and software
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to learn new technology hardware and software as needed.
- Strong Customer Service and Social Skills
Customs And Border Protection Officer
CBP Officers guard against illegal activity while ensuring trade compliance at U.S. ports.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!