Summerville Job Description Sample
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
Salary Range: $42k - $58k
Location: Summerville, SC
As a Maintenance Mechanic in the Maintenance Department reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, the Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for providing support for the daily execution of the maintenance department's operating plan. Working with the Maintenance Supervisor, Maintenance Planner, Maintenance Technicians, Operations, and Safety, Mechanics support department productivity and quality of workmanship for the purpose of increasing overall availability and reliability of equipment.
Implement strategic vision for maintenance and reliability to correct, coordinate, and support plant maintenance functions by:
- Supporting plans to reduce breakdowns, improve planned maintenance, optimize scheduled maintenance, and effectively execute down-day events
- Maintaining the facility in a safe manner and to a standard level of equipment availability
- Participating in the wash-up day planning, half-time, and follow-up meetings
- Incorporating plant delay items into weekly wash ups
- Maintaining close contact with Maintenance Supervisor to ensure maintenance activities occur with minimal disruption to production operations
- Recommending improvement in maintenance and operational procedures; and Capturing and recording necessary equipment and material history
- Working with storeroom personnel to order replacement parts.
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all-encompassing.
- Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
- Demonstrated ability to pay attention to detail and continual diligence about follow-up.
- Strong desire to learn.
- Well organized, with the ability to multi-task.
- Knowledgeable of root cause and fault tree analysis techniques.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Sound judgment, problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to manage the flow of all required information and documentation.
- Ability to deliver sustainable and superior results.
- 3 or more years maintenance experience in a continuous operating (24/7) manufacturing environment.
- Strong electrical and mechanical technical knowledge.
- Experience working with a CMMS
Frankie's of Charleston is currently accepting resumes for a full-time experienced Facility Manager. A minimum of 5 years experience in mechanical maintenance or a related field is required. This position will be responsible for maintaining amusement and mechanical equipment. Certification in HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, and Welding is preferred. Frankie's offers competitive pay based on experience, and excellent benefits including Health Insurance, 401K, and Paid Vacations. Please visit www.frankies.com to apply. Choose the the Charleston,SC location, and click on the "Careers" link in order to fill out an application.
We are a fun and fast growing business and we are on a mission to improve
the lives of people. Our organization has helped 1000s of folks over the
yrs to change their lives for the greater, so in turn we are looking for
All those who are passionate about helping others. This is a perfect
part time or full time opportunity for students or many others looking to
supplement their income in a fun and creative setting. We offer
various shift hours, flexible hours and a base, plus commission, and
bonus layout that enables you to set your income
PLEASE APPLYAT: JOBSDATA.INFO
Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
Ability to take notes in an organized manner a must
Attention to detail
Typing 35-50 wpm
Ability to function in a team environment
Ability to work productively and successfully to fulfill deadlines and quotas
Reps avg. $850-$1600 a week Based on Hours worked
PLEASE APPLYAT: => JOBSDATA.INFO
DXtxOeCNyLUr9FHc Category: Administrative , Keywords: Data Entry Representative
RN Travel Nurse
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions offers Registered Nurses (RNs) job opportunities in leading healthcare facilities across the country. Why Travel Nurses Love Working with HealthTrust:When you entrust your career to HealthTrust, you embark on an adventure that will broaden your nursing horizons.We invest in our nurses and take the time to develop meaningful connections that last a lifetime. You ll have opportunities to further develop your skills, train on new technology, and work within one of the country s largest traveler networks.The registered nurse (RN) specialties we staff include ICU, Critical Care, Med/Surg, Telemetry, ER, PACU, Labor & Delivery, and more at hundreds of the country's leading hospitals.When you're part of the HealthTrust family, you:Have a voice
Have first-priority access to thousands of jobs
Maintain medical benefits from one assignment to the next
Receive competitive housing assistance
Are matched with a dedicated recruiter who has your best interest in mind
At HealthTrust, we are inspired by those who selflessly dedicate their careers to improving the lives of others. For us, it s all about making connections connections that are meaningful, lasting, and have the ability to impact lives.You ve already discovered your passion for nursing. Now let HealthTrust help you fulfill that purpose!Please note that certain requirements must be met in order to be eligible to travel with HealthTrust Workforce Solutions.
Graduate from an accredited nursing school
Minimum of one year acute care experience in a hospital setting
Current State Nursing License
All appropriate certifications for the position to which you are applying
Associated topics: bsn, care, care unit, coronary, maternal, nurse clinical, nurse rn, staff nurse, tcu, transitional
Regional Cdl-A Truck Drivers
Hiring Regional CDL A Truck Drivers
What's In It For You:
-Weekly Home Time
-All Miles Paid, Loaded & Empty
-Hazmat Endorsed Drivers Receive Extra $0.02 CPM
-Pay Per Mile Based On Experience
-Some Areas: Lanes Extra $.05 CPM
-Newer Peterbilt With APU's
-Take The Truck Home
-Additional Bonus Pay To Stay Out
About the Route:
-No New York City Freight
-Year Round Work
-Drop and Hook In Most Locations
-No Touch Freight In Most Locations
-Runs primarily east of the Mississippi River
-Lots of Routes into Florida, the Carolinas and Georgia
-CDL A License
-Must Have 1 Year Verifiable Experience
-Safety Is A Condition Of Employment
All Drivers Receive:
-Paid Orientation & Your Own Hotel Room
-Direct Deposit Payroll
-Full Benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision)
-401(k) Company Participation
-Free $20K Life Insurance
At Cowan Systems, a leading provider of transportation services across the east coast and a family-owned business since 1924, we believe our Truck Drivers are our biggest asset! That's why we provide you with all the tools you'll need to succeed, including year round work, continued expansion/growth, excellent compensation, and a family atmosphere you'll appreciate! Candidates must have a CDL-A License and at least 1 year of verifiable Tractor Trailer driving experience. Safety is a condition of employment.
Associated topics: cdl a company, chofer clase a comercial, class a driver, company driving team, otr driving, over the road driver, over the road driving, regional driver route, regional driving route, tanker truck driving
Cdl-A Drivers - Averitt Express Is Hiring In Your Area
Averitt Express, Inc.
Has Immediate CDL A Truck Driving Oportunities in Your Area!
We ARE NOT a truck driving school, you must have your CDL-A to join our team.
CLICK HERE to APPLY ONLINE!
Averitt's fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional positions. Drivers have the opportunity to change their driving preferences as their careers progress, including opportunities in operations and leadership.
Averitt is now taking your calls and applications on Saturday's from 8:00 AM to Noon!
Monday thru Friday from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM CST
Saturday from 8:00 AM to Noon CST
Give us a call! We would like to discuss a new career option for you!
Now hiring Drivers with 4+ months of tractor trailer experience & recent trucking school graduates!
If less than 1 year of solo driving experience, we have a training program tailored just for you.
We are excited to announce that we are now an elite member and proud to offer the Post 9/11 GI Bill On-The-Job Training program for veterans and/or family members with Post 9/11 GI Bill benefits available.
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Service Manager (Mechanic Background)
Join Our Team!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
If a current Sunbelt Rentals employee has referred you for an employment opportunity please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their regional recruiter.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARYAs a Service Manager, you will manage the servicing of company and customer equipment in a timely and effective manner.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manages the repair and maintenance of company owned and customer equipment to include the organization of yard (Ready to Rent, Returned, Down)
• Prepares work schedules and handles service calls to meet customer needs and assure that equipment is available as required.
• Orders parts in order to maintain adequate supplies.
• Provides training and assistance to staff mechanics.
• Works with equipment vendors to learn the maintenance requirements and capabilities of new equipment added to inventory.
• Evaluates all equipment after repairs, maintenance or safety checks.
• Documents equipment status before and after rental.
• Handles customer complaints regarding equipment condition or operation.
• Promote safety awareness
• Perform quality control checks
• Update, maintain and keep organized equipment service records
• Create, update, close and bill work orders
• File warranty claims in a timely fashion
• Commission New Equipment
• Order parts, return parts, and perform parts inventory
• Disposal of Solid and Hazardous Material Waste (Batteries, used oil & filters, antifreeze, wash sludge)
• Reporting to include:- Equipment due for service- Fleet status Reporting- Equipment Service Record Reporting- Open work order report- Warranty claim summary report- Inventory management- Parts & merchandise detail reporting- Financial and historical trending- Service department financial summary- Shop foreman performance tool- Work order charge back- Halt report- Open PO report- Tech paid hours vs. worked hour report
• Perform other duties assigned as assigned by the manager.
• Valid driver’s license
• Extensive experience in the repair and maintenance of self-propelled platforms and lifts
• Knowledge of work planning and scheduling and other supervisory activities
• Strong understanding of equipment capabilities and safety requirements.
• Clear perspective of maintenance and repair issues in the industry
• Planning and management experience
• Computer literacy
• Reporting experience
• Inventory management experience
Gear up for an exciting career!
One of the largest equipment rental companies in North America and backed by a network of more than 600 locations, Sunbelt Rentals successfully services a variety of customers - from those in the commercial, residential, industrial, municipal, and specialized service industries, to weekend do-it-yourselfers. Sunbelt extensive fleet exceeds $5.0 billion and includes general construction equipment, industrial tools, pumps and power generation equipment, trench shoring, scaffolding, remediation & restoration equipment, and more.
Specialty Divisions and Market Segment Focus:
Designed to serve distinct customer segments requiring a high level of technical expertise, Sunbelt Rentals offer a highly diversified product mix, as well as trained experts.
Climate Control Services
Tools & Equipment
Oil & Gas Services
Pile Driving Services
Pump & Power Services
Remediation and Restoration
Forklift And Production Associates
Logistics Associate/Production Associate
IFA Rotorion has been in business since 2002. In 2012, IFA, a privately held family owned company from Habenslaven, Germany which was interested in expanding into the US market, purchased Rotorion. Today, they are known as IFA Rotorion and continue to grow their operation each year.
Their US headquarters are located in Ladson, SC off of Patriot Blvd and Palmetto Commerce Parkway. Last year, their facility in Ladson, SC manufactured 1.7 million drive shafts which were used in high end vehicles manufactured by BMW, Mercedes, Ford, Daimler/Chrysler, GM and
Dodge.What We Are Looking For:
- Production Associates (3rd shift)
- High School diploma or GED
- Logistics Associates (all shifts)-must have 1 year Forklift experience
- Knowledge of basic mathematical skills, including both metric and English measurement systems
- Commitment to continuous development/improvement
What We Offer:
- Health insurance offered
- 11.00/hr(production) -12.60/hr(forklift)
- Opportunity for full-time placement with IFA Rotorion
- Vacation / personal-time
- Employee appreciation events.
What You’ll Do:
- Collect, record, and analyze quality data
- Use various gauges to measure product characteristics
- Manual loading and unloading of assembly machines and part containers
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: Proceeding description not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities required of the Assembly Associate
Owner Operator CDL A Truck Driver
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck's new, low money down lease purchase options, there's never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation's Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
New & Lightly Used Trucks
Minimal Credit Requirements
Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
Guaranteed to Pass DOT
Low Purchase Option Pricing
Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
24/7/365 Breakdown Service
New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 – Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
License and Permits Provided at no charge
PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
Occupational Collision .38/Week
Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
Cargo and Liability
Own Authority? Click here to learn more.
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you'll need to grow a successful business. You'll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You'll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
New pay package for all Owner Operators
We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
Steady year-round freight from top companies
Extended length of haul
PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
Fuel Network Discounts
CDL-A Company DriverCDL-A Company Truck DriversHuge Pay: $85,000 + Sign on bonus and great equipment
Get on the road to big $$$ quickly by CALLING TODAY: 888-210-3890
Summit Drivers Enjoy:
Top earning potential: $85,000/yr
Sign-on bonus – don't wait! Limited time
Reliable home time to meet your needs
Well-maintained equipment with the latest technology
Paid holidays and vacation
23 years old
2 years OTR experience
Call for more information and get on the road to Success at Summit!
Summit Express is excited to offer professional drivers a rewarding career with excellent pay rates and benefits. Formerly known as Fischer Trucking, Summit Express is a pad-wrap specialized carrier whose team members get top miles and top pay week over week.
Our growing fleet of vehicles supports a unique client base and therefore we offer bountiful accessorial pay opportunities. As a successful, professionally-run company with a reputation for having the industry's most courteous and experienced drivers, now's a great time to Find Out How You Can Succeed at Summit!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!