Summit Argo Job Description Sample
CDL A Driver - OTR & Regional Routes Available!
Setting the Standard of Excellence.
When you join Groendyke Transport, you stake your claim as one of the elite. Groendyke has set the standard of excellence in the tank truck industry since 1932. In 2017, we became the only carrier in history to win 7 Heil Trophies for the nation’s best overall safety record and program. It’s proof we care about our drivers, the motoring public and the environment. We set a high bar across the board, from our equipment, to how we treat our employees, the benefits and pay we offer and our commitment to superior customer service.
The Groendyke Way
As an ISO 9001-registered carrier, we have the highest-quality commitment and processes for each and every load. Rigorous safety inspections, regular maintenance and adherence to higher-standards allow us to stop unnecessary downtime before it ever happens. The Responsible Care Management System (RCMS) ensures that we operate safe and environmentally sound facilities, and safely transport products. It is this level of commitment that has earned an industry-record 7 Heil Trophies along with numerous state-level fleet safety awards.
To Say They're Driven Would Be An Understatement
The Groendyke Community
As a family-owned and operated business, we never loose sight of what is most important to our drivers. We focus on putting your safety and happiness first because when we do this, the rest falls into place. Getting home when you need to be and being paid on time are never an issue here. Tank-truck driving is challenging enough, so we want to make sure that you don’t have any bumps on the road or off. That’s probably why our driver turnover remains far below the industry average.
Set the Standard of Excellence to Responsibly Drive America
OUR DRIVER BENEFITS
Reap the Rewards
- Quarterly Safety Bonus & Annual Safety Award Banquets
- Paid Training & Orientation
- $2,000 Driver Referral Bonus
- Paid Holidays -eligible immediately upon hire.
- Employee Discounts through: Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Dell Computers, From You Flowers, and more…
- Company-matched 401K Retirement Plan
- Choice Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription Drug Coverage
- Company-paid Accidental Death & Dismemberment Policy
- Cafeteria Plans (Flexible Spending Accounts) for Medical and Dependent Care
- Supplemental Employee & Dependent Term Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Wellness Program
Like what you see? Go with Groendyke!
Maintenance Specialist - 1St Class
Maintains and repairs any plant mechanical, electrical, hydraulic or pneumatic equipment according to accepted codes and safety standards. Position will be able to demonstrate skills in power transmission, air systems, piping, hydraulics, pumps, troubleshooting components, alignment procedures, motor controls, electrical symbols and theory in the above skill levels.
Principal Duties and
- Provide support to the Maintenance Leader, Planner/Scheduler and shift leaders on jobs to be performed.
- Performs PM’s as they are scheduled
- Reports all equipment concerns to their leaders
- Performs all equipment repairs and projects in a safe and efficient manner using all safety procedures.
- Answer line calls in a prompt manner
- Assist during process upsets as needed.
- Wear all safety equipment necessary for the job and follow all plant safety rules and regulations, including the machinery lockout procedure
- Clean up immediately after a job is completed and maintain a quality house-cleaning program.
- Attend schools, seminars, etc. to enhance skills
- Keep the parts and tool rooms organized and cleaned.
- Work with other employees in a team like manner.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The employee should hold the following abilities:
- Posses skills in the machine and / or electrical field
- Strong Pipefitter
- Overall record: Performance, attendance, etc. will be considered
- Write and speak English
- Able to work second or third shift as scheduled
- Ability to attend mandatory training classes to stay current with equipment changes and as determined by the Maintenance Development Program.
COMPUTER AND SOFTWARE COMPENTENCIES
The employee must be able to:
- Log into and navigate intranet and access system for paycheck/benefits enrollment information
- Basic computer skills
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
The employee should have the following:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalency
Preferred two (2) years experience in the mechanical field in an industrial or manufacturing environment
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
A review of this position has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents(s) will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and abilities.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
Owens Corning (NYSE: OC) develops, manufactures and markets insulation, roofing, and fiberglass composites. Global in scope and human in scale, the companys market-leading businesses use their deep expertise in materials, manufacturing and building science to develop products and systems that save energy and improve comfort in commercial and residential buildings. Through its glass reinforcements business, the company makes thousands of products lighter, stronger and more durable. Ultimately, Owens Corning people and products make the world a better place. Based in Toledo, Ohio, Owens Corning posted 2015 sales of $5.4 billion and employs about 15,000 people in 25 countries. It has been a Fortune 500 company
Account Executive – Outside Sales *Immediate Opening*
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
DO YOU HAVE A MERCHANT BOOK OF BUSINESS?
If you’ve sold Credit Card Processing, Insurance, Advertising or anything else to Merchants, then this is a GREAT fit for you!
We Have A Product That Merchants LOVE!
SenText Solutions provides a SMS / Text Message Marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to capture the cell phone numbers of all their customers so they can send a text message to all their customers at the exact same time about specials, promotions, discounts, etc.
You can easily sell this service to restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons and MANY other business types!
The product is great and it works! Consumers are currently receiving more than 4.5 million messages from our merchants each month! We have a unique and very lucrative opportunity for proven Merchant Sales Agents. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
· Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
· Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
· Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
· Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
· We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
· Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
· You can easily add $50,000 - $125,000 to your annual residual book your first year!
· By the 24th month your residuals can be $10,000 to $17,000 per month!
· By the 36th month your residuals can easily be $14,000 to $23,000 per month!
· We have agents currently achieving these numbers!
SenText Solutions is dedicated to the success and satisfaction of our merchants.
Our average merchant achieves 1000% Return On Investment with our service. Our merchants are so pleased with their success only 2% of our merchants leave us each month! Only 2% of the consumers leave us each month.
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 98% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 10%-25%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants in the Jonesboro area about this exciting new service!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Lyft Driver Part Time (Independent Contractor)
Make up to $35/hr driving for Lyft. What is Lyft?
Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
Why Lyft? Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%. Make More Money:
Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you. Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly.
Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people. How Lyft Driving Works:
Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode. Step 2:
Accept a passenger ride request. Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location.
Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination.
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride! Driver
You're at least 21 years. old. You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer. You own an iPhone or Android smartphone. You have a clean driving record and auto insurance.
Retail Sales Associate - Niles, IL
The Retail Sales Associate (RSA) is responsible for building the guest experiences that are the foundation of the Company's retail success. This position will provide world-class service to guests by using the Company's sales approach to sell the full suite of Company products and services tailored to meet the guests' wants and needs and from that, delivering an exceptional in-store experience for every guest that results in increased store sales, profitability and guest loyalty.
Primary Job Functions
This section describes the primary /essential responsibilities that this job performs.
- Welcome and professionally engage every guest to ensure guest expectations are met and the Company's brand image is properly represented.
- Follow the Company's sales approach with each guest to maximize average sales per guest and ensure above-minimum category sales goals. Ask questions and listen to guest needs; provide options and advice on meeting those needs. Perform product presentations, attempt to close each sales opportunity and add on additional items and extended warranties to the sale.
- Contact customers after product delivery to ensure total satisfaction and establish next steps to continue to serve the guest in their home furnishing needs.
- Complete post-sales order entry and administration processes.
- Complete showroom floor recovery processes throughout the day.
- Continuously improve sales performance by using available learning tools and sales programs.
- Develop and maintain high levels of knowledge of Company products, promotions and store sales functions.
- Demonstrate the Company's Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.
Secondary Job Functions
This section describes the secondary responsibilities that this job performs.
- Learn the home furnishings industry to establish a strong understanding of the Company's products and their positioning in the marketplace.
- Maintain reliable attendance.
- Actively participate in departmental meetings, training and education. Assist with training other employees and providing backup.
- Complete other assignments and special projects as requested.
High School Diploma or equivalent, Required
- 2 years' customer service and/or sales experience, Required Licenses or Certifications
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- Customer Service skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Work independently as well as in a team environment
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Maintain confidentiality
- Working knowledge of Continuous Improvement
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously within established time constraints
- Proficient computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite, internet
- Proficient with various mobile devices
- Perform under strong demands in a fast-paced environment
- Work professionally with customers and co-workers to efficiently serve our customers, treating both with enthusiasm and respect
- Display empathy, understanding and patience with employees and external customers
- Respond professionally in situations with difficult employee/vendor/customer issues or inquiries
Outside Sales Representative - Arlington Heights, IL
Location: Arlington Heights, IL, US, 60005
Company: Oldcastle Distribution
Job ID: 123917
Allied Building Products, a division of Oldcastle, is a national independent distributor specializing in commercial & residential exterior and interior building materials with over 200 locations from Hawaii to Boston. The company was founded in 1950 as a small family-operated business focusing on the metro NY/NJ region and through acquisitions across much of the United States is now established as a major industry player. We believe that our employees are our best asset. Allied still holds true to the core values of our humble beginnings that have made us a true success.
Do you like variety and the challenge of building ongoing relationships with customers?
Are you customer focused and sales driven?
If you answered yes to these questions AND have a proven sales track record, we want to hear from you!
As an Outside Sales Representative for Allied Building Products, you'll acquire new business by developing strong customer relationships, maintaining an active call back list, and creating and following-up referrals from existing customer base.
* Establish new business opportunities with potential customers through cold calling, telemarketing, provided leads, networking and client/associate referrals
* Work to establish add-on business with existing customers
* Maintain an organized and easily accessible filing system (sales leads, prospective business, new business activity, add-on business activity, forecasting, quota details, etc.)
* Achieve monthly and yearly quota requirements
* Maintain up-to-date knowledge base of entire product line
* Attend industry and product related training programs, conferences, seminars and educational forums
* Work closely with inside sales consultants to assure customer satisfaction and business accountability
* Assist branch manager in developing new business ideas and accompanying marketing materials to achieve sales objectives
* Work to build long term relationships with customer base
* Provide accurate price quotes in a timely manner to customers
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Previous sales experience
* Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
* Professional demeanor both on the phone and in person
* Must have PC knowledge (i.e. Microsoft Office)
* Previous customer service experience
* Ability to remain organized while handling multiple projects/tasks
* Ability to communicate with co-workers, customers and vendors (verbal and written)
* Experience in a position that deals directly with customers (front-line)
* Must have a valid driver's license
* Experience in the building materials industry is preferred
What Allied Offers You
* Highly competitive base pay
* Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
* Group retirement savings program
* Health and wellness programs
* A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Allied is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day.
Follow Oldcastle Careers on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest, WordPress (Career Blog) and LinkedIn!
Allied Building Products is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Allied Building Products-Exterior is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.
Nearest Major Market: Chicago
Job Segment: Outside Sales, Sales Rep, Telemarketing, Inside Sales, Sales
Experienced Class A CDL Truck Driver (Summit Argo,Il)
Since 1946, our leadership in bulk food grade transportation has given H.R. Ewell, Inc., the edge in providing the specialized knowledge, equipment, processes and experience our customers depend on in handling not only routine operations but unexpected and unique challenges.
H. R. Ewell, Inc., is looking for quality drivers like you for our Markham, IL terminal.
- The ideal candidate must have a CDL Class-A driver's license with a minimum of 1 year's driving experience and a tanker endorsement (HAZMAT not required).
- Food grade tanker experience (Liquid and Dry Bulk) is preferred but NOT required. We will train you!
- Work will be a mix of local and regional with 2-3 overnights per week.
- Stable, family owned food transportation company!
- Late model, well maintained equipment with PeopleNet eDriver Logs!
- Up to a $2,500 Sign On Bonus!
- $1200.00/week minimum guarantee!
- Extra pay for weekend work!
- Paid orientation/training!
- Great benefits!
H. R. Ewell, Inc.
Excellence in Food Transportation!
Associated topics: cdl a company, cdl a driving, class a driving, company driver, company driver team, company over the road, flatbed driver, over the road driving, regional driving, tanker truck driver
Line Haul Cdl-A Truck Driver In Chicago, IL
TAKE A TURN FOR THE BEST Our Line Haulers get some of the best pay, home time and benefits in the industry. Ready to get started Just fill out this short form application. Once you complete it, a recruiter will call and we'll take care of all the rest. Experience You Can Count On Family-owned & founded in 1924, Saia has a long history of success. Our experience is what drives our leadership in providing complete transportation and logistics solutions. With the help of our service partners, our reach extends throughout the U.S. to Canada, Puerto Rico, and Mexico. That translates into numerous rewarding career opportunities for drivers seeking the thrill of a challenge with the stability of a leader. And with best-in-class benefits, top-industry pay, and regular home time, it's no wonder our team of over 9,000 employees choose a career with us. Discover your own path with Saia today. Why Saia? WE GO BEYOND SAYING WE CARE TO SHOWING YOU HOW MUCH. With some of the best driver trainers in the business, we put your growth and career at the forefront. Whether it's more time to spend with your own family, more miles or the freedom to explore a new career area, we make it our priority to see you get it. We want you to have every opportunity to grow and contribute individually or as part of the team. Here, you're more than a number in the crowd. That's probably why our average employee tenure is 10 years and why more than 300 have stayed with us for over 20! Our Mission "PROVIDE BEST-IN-CLASS SERVICE - AS DEFINED BY OUR CUSTOMERS - THROUGH QUALITY PROCESSES IN AN ENVIRONMENT THAT RESPECTS EMPLOYEES, ADVOCATES SAFETY, RECOGNIZES EXCELLENCE, AND BUILDS SHAREHOLDER VALUE." Best-In-CLass Benefits
Comprehensive Health, Rx, and Vision Benefits (no employee contribution after 10 years) * Dental Coverage Available * 401K Plan with company match and immediate vesting
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Credit Union Services & Direct payroll deposit
Paid Vacation & Holidays
Paid Bereavement & Jury Duty Leave
Company-paid Life Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Recognition Programs
Driver Uniform Program Line Haul WE'VE GOT THE MILES AND THE RUNS TO KEEP YOU GOING. As a Line Haul Driver, you'll see a lot of opportunities transporting shipments from terminal to terminal. Our line haulers average 2,500 miles each week. If you're a pro at operating a variety of tractor-trailer combinations, we've got a place for you on our team. Additionally, we make sure you get home each week and some routes even allow you to be home every night. But we'll leave that up to you!
Medium Duty Truck Sales Representative
MEDIUM DUTY TRUCK SALES REPRESENTATIVE
We are currently seeking a Medium Duty Truck Sales Representative for our Isuzu and Hino sales line. The position is responsible for generating new customers and developing the existing medium duty accounts to increase truck sales and to continue our focus on customer satisfaction. We offer competitive salaries and an excellent comprehensive benefits package.
- Contacting prospective customers and assigned accounts within designated territory.
- Understanding and meeting the customers’ specific needs, while maintaining our high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Promoting and selling medium duty trucks.
- Writing sales orders, securing deposits and processing paperwork in accordance with established dealership policies.
- Accountable to meet or exceed sales quotas.
- Developing and presenting sales proposals to clients.
JOB KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Must be mechanical minded to communicate technical information to customers.
- Excellent customer service experience and strong communication skills.
- Minimum 2 years experience direct selling or leasing (medium duty truck sales preferred).
- Very strong computer skills including Mirosoft Office products.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications.
- Ability to speak multiple languages is a plus.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent experience.
Regional Truck Drivers Class A CDL
CDL-A Regional Truck Drivers at C.R. England have the opportunity to stay closer to home, and receive stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking Class A CDL regional truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Regional Truck Drivers can choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!