Summit Argo Job Description Sample
- Developing and implementing bio-analytical assays in support of drug development.
- Working with study directors on projects of varying complexity including routine and non-routine analysis.
- Developing and troubleshooting various bio-assays.
- BS or MS in Biology, Molecular Biology, Chemistry or related science.
- 0-2 years of experience from GLP or GMP environment strongly preferred.
- Academic research experience highly desirable.
Are you ready for a new career? We are seeking enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individuals to work in a professional environment helping individuals, families and business with their financial needs. Full-Time and Part-Time positions are available, along with extensive promotion and entrepreneur opportunities. Prior experience is welcome but not necessary. At a time when more people need investment advice in these uncertain times, there is a shortage of financial advisors. Join our team of professionals to help reach out to the under-prepared, under-protected and under-served.
What’s in it for you
- Industry-leading training to help you succeed in your new role
- Unlimited earnings potential that includes commissions, bonuses and incentive travel
- Ongoing business development training, mentorship and networking opportunities
- The opportunity to succeed with the flexibility to balance personal and family values
- Open architecture platform and comprehensive product suit
- Professionally developed marketing resources to attract and retain clients
- Professional development program to continually improve and update your skills
Our client offers a wide array of financial services and products with a common purpose: to help individuals, families and businesses build, protect and preserve their hard-earned assets. With more than a century of experience, our client has built a solid reputation on solid management, sound decisions and consumer confidence. You will provide knowledgeable, objective financial guidance to deliver personalized investment solutions to help clients reach their financial goals.
- A track record of professional success
- Relationship-building skills and commitment to establishing long-term clients
- Strong desire for performance driven compensation and growing earnings potential
- Ability to put the client first
- Strong communication skills
- Confident and resilient personality
- Ability to listen, understand and give advice
- Goal oriented at an individual and team level
Healthcare IT Desktop Support Technician
Location: Berwyn, IL.
- Responsible for on-site and/or remote installation, implementation, maintenance, troubleshooting and/or repair of desktops, notebooks, printers, and associated peripherals
- Serves as company liaison with customer on administrative and technical matters.
- Installs and supports both hardware and software components for user groups
- Evaluate system configuration and software to ensure effective use of hardware resources
- Provide level 1 technical support and incident management service desk functions.
- Diagnoses and resolves product performance problems
- Performs maintenance and repair services
- Ensures customer satisfaction by advising customers on preventive maintenance and configurations which may impact product performance
- Instruct customers in the operation and maintenance of the system Basic
-3-5 years of desktop and end user support including hardware connected to video conference software, standard desktop and laptop, printer, plotter, scanner, desk phone, smarthand support.
-3-5 years of local and network installation, Internet explorer, TCP/IP, DHCP, Device Manager, Registry editor, User Manager, Admin Commands Preferences: -Knowledge of Citrix,VPN, Antivirus and SCCM Client, Wise Client, Sonic Wall, Cisco
Central Business Solutions, Inc,
37600 Central Ct.
Newark, CA 94560.
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Equipment Sustainability Project Manager
The ideal candidate has previous experience with sustaining equipment (SEQ) through mechanical and electrical controls upgrades. Currently handling capital equipment projects from installation through start-up and can handle any issues that arise. Must be able to handle 20+ projects at any given time.
This position can be based out of our Lake Forest corporate offices, one of our Chicago area plants, or in Atlanta, GA, Dallas, TX, Charlotte, NC, or Canandaigua, NY.
· -Responsible for managing SEQ program under Director’s guidance.
· -Responsible for project vetting scheduling and completion through contract engineering resources.
· -Responsible for implementing SEQ projects using Pactiv SEQ Project Engineer or contractor(s).
· -Hands on leader charged with implementing capital projects safely.
· -Capital budget for projects could range from $0.1 to $5 million dollars.
o Capital Authorization Request (CAR) creation.
o Savings/ROI analysis.
o Budget development, tracking, forecasting, reporting.
o Create & manage project timeline.
o Develop equipment specifications.
o Identifying qualified capital equipment suppliers, securing/evaluating bids.
o Installation management, including direct supervision of contractors/consultants, coordination with plant, engineering, planning and inventory control, business units.
o Providing engineering documentation, capital spend/forecast reporting and capital closeouts.
· Travel up to 50% mostly to locations in United States and Canada. International travel will be very infrequent.
· -BS in Engineering with 10-15 years of experience in manufacturing, project management and controls.
· -Must demonstrate electrical, mechanical and process aptitude.
· -Use experience of process knowledge to apply technology to other processes.
· -Provide support to manufacturing facilities with knowledge of controls and process.
· -Develop new process knowledge by applying fundamental engineering practices.
· -Must have ability to see the big picture on the entire project scope (process, people, and business systems) to ensure meeting deliverables with effective planning and problem solving.
· -Experience in high volume converting operations is preferred.
· -Solid written and verbal communications skills.
· -Self-starter with ability to manage multiple projects and establish priorities with minimal supervisory oversight.
· -Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Project as well as AutoCAD & SAP.
· -PLC and Controls System programming required.
Visa Candidate Considered: No
Full-time Benefits- Full
Relocation Assistance Available- No
Commission Compensation- No
Bonus Eligible- Yes
Overtime Eligible- No
Interview Travel Reimbursed- Yes
10+ to 15 years experience
Seniority Level- Mid-Senior
Management Experience Required- No
Minimum Education- Bachelor's Degree
Willingness to Travel- Often
Responsible for profit and loss, the attainment of long-range objectives, and overseeing all functions within the Architecture and Engineering Division.
- Ensure projects are within budget; oversee the program management of Architecture and Engineering activities, to include allocation of resources, budget tracking, and status reports.
- Establish, meet, and maintain sales goals and objectives.
- Approve project cost estimates to include, but not limited to, labor, travel, equipment, and software.
- Write technical proposals; review and approve proposals for technical integrity, quantification of risk, and strategic direction.
- Oversee budgets and long-range objectives; establish criteria for monitoring progress and measuring success.
- Develop strategies to satisfy the requirements of the business and customers/clients.
- Respond to subordinates to resolve technical problems and/or escalate problems to their attention.
- Prepare schedules and Gantt charts; act as advisor to meet schedules.
- Assist in selecting, developing, and evaluating personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the division.
- Assist in the evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals.
- Oversee the organization’s policies through subordinate staff.
- Oversee and confirm the production and quality control audits.
- Develop procedures for department services.
- Oversee the scheduling of personnel and the approval of staff time sheets.
- Approve change order requests for clients.
- Available for domestic travel as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Six years of experience in Architecture and Engineering within the wireless telecommunications industry.
- Five years of project management experience.
- Five years of supervisory experience.
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE); preferred licensed in the state of Illinois.
- Knowledge of project accounting principles.
- Business development acumen and experience.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, coworkers, and vendors.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD or equivalent experience with computer-aided design equipment and software.
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel within the U.S. up to 20%.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and meet the company’s insurance carrier’s criteria for coverage under the company’s insurance policy.
*Sign On Bonus up to $2000.00
Symphony at Midway is a proud member of the Symphony Post Acute Network, one of the country’s most innovative leaders in delivery of post acute care and long term care services. As a family oriented operation, we take a uniquely personal approach to delivering the highest quality outcomes possible for the guests in our care.
The Restorative Nurse will:
- Direct, supervise, and coordinator the Rehabilitation / Restorative Care Program
- Complete required record keeping upon resident admission, discharge, transfer; chart and document per facility policy
- Assist in evaluating residents for rehabilitative and restorative service
- RN OR LPN
- 2-3 years’ experience in a SNF setting as a Restorative Nurse
- Candidate must have a current restorative/rehabilitation certification
- Experience with falls management preferred
- Must be knowledgeable of the MDS process
- CPR Certified
- Education is extremely important to the culture of Symphony at Midway, we offer tuition reimbursement and on-going training and educational opportunities are available and encouraged.
- Opportunity as well for advancement within the facility and also at other member facilities of the Symphony Post Acute Network (www.symphonypan.com).
- Competitive benefit and paid time off package
- Multiple health insurance options
- 401k match and voluntary benefit programs
- Company paid life insurance for all full-time employees
- Apply on line by clicking the Link below or stop in and complete an application at:
Symphony at Midway - 4437 S. Cicero Ave., Chicago, IL 60632
Senior Hospital Construction Project Manager
Senior Project Manager will support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs at any facility within the national health system. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in a health care environment.
This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement. The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. This position has responsibility to oversee other Assistant PM and Regional PM as assigned to provide guidance on project decisions and regulatory interface.
A Mentoring relationship will be required. Essential Job Duties Work closely with RVP, C-suite, RFM/DPO, FF&E and IT in the development of project scope and price. Differentiates between priority business needs and "nice-to-have?s" in order to assist in determining project priority and to resolve resource conflicts.
Works closely with user groups to learn all aspects of user requirements in order to provide effective advice and recommendation. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest Behavioral Health/Acute best practices. Have the ability to manage multiple, large projects at one time with some supervision.
Develop/engage project teams using a competitive RFP process. Assist in guiding project through local, State and Federal building restrictions and code compliance. Accurate budgeting, scheduling, logistics, ICRA, ILSM from conception through completion.
Follow the CAR/PAC process for pre-validation, validation and request for full funding. Take a leadership role in finding new methods/approaches to help execute work faster and more efficiently. Challenge assumptions and bring new ideas to the table that could benefit the entire department in executing our role.
Maintain a vendor ranking and ensure we reinforce success by re-engaging firms that perform excellent work and value the relationships in the system. Collecting historical cost and schedule data to utilize in predicting future cost and time to execute projects (send to corporate at projection completion). Ensure all parties on the project have executed a contract and have provided all the required insurances prior to commencing work. Ensure the highest ethical standards when dealing with our vendors.
Ensure vendors compliant with the terms of the agreement and that the business terms agreed are fair to both the vendor. Use business term guidelines. Job Requirements Bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred. At least 5 years of hospital construction experience required Travel 25% to 50%; strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills.
Remote Director Of ER
This position will be 90% trave
Working in an interim capacity for any hospital in need within the hospital'system. This is permanent role for the health system When the hospitals are fully staffed this position will provide ?Remote? consulting with limited travel.
Summary: The Director of Emergency Services shall act as the expert resource and Interim Director/Manager of Emergency Services for hospitals as requested by VP of Clinical Support Services, Division, OR'senior Management. This person will provide interim ED leadership for assigned hospitals in order to support and promote the development of the Emergency Department performance and the delivery of high quality of clinical care consistent with the mission of the hospital health system. This leader will provide consult services to other entities regarding program development, departmental operations, quality patient care and patient safety.
This person may also be asked to provide mentoring to individuals or groups of hospital-based ED Directors/Managers. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to: Evaluating and supporting ED operations in assigned hospitals.
Assuming responsibility for the consultative development and implementation of policies, procedures, programs and clinical initiatives, while assisting in evaluation of ED processes and throughput. Serving as mentor and resource person for ED management. Assisting with development of educational material and disseminating to facilities clinical and non-clinical staff, as needed
Working collaboratively with others at Corporate to facilitate and improve ED operations, such aWorking with IS, Operations Support and Emergency Department Information System(EDIS) Vendors on EDIS issues. Developing collaborative relationships with Corporate and hospital personnel, staff and physicians, to ensure continued focus and improve operations.
Researching and developing evidence-based practice standards, best practice criteria and outcomes metrics for the hospitals. Certificates and Licenses: Current Nursing License required.
Certification in Lean Six Sigma preferred. BLS Certification required. Education/Experience:
Masters Degree in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration, or other health/business field, or currently actively enrolled in Masters Degree program in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration or other health/business related field is preferred. BSN required Must have at least yearsof Director of ER experience Technical knowledge of ED nursing, evidence based practice, and the continuum or care. Training and experience with process improvement, department performance management and optimization, and associated data analytics expertise is required.
Knowledge of computer systems, information systems, information management, and data analysis. Minimum of five years experience in varied disciplines of ED nursing. Minimum of five years experience in management and administration.
Preferred experience in multiple healthcare settings or healthcare system with multiple sites of operation. Experience in both community and tertiary care facilities are preferred.
Location: Westchester, IL.
- Experience in architecting large-scale data solutions, performing architectural assessments, crafting architectural options and analysis, finalizing preferred solution alternative working with IT and Business stakeholders.
- Hands-on experience designing and implementing data ingestion solutions on AZURE using AZURE native services or using custom approaches.
- Hands-on experience architecting and designing data lakes on AZURE cloud serving analytics and BI application integrations.
- Experience in designing and optimizing data models on AZURE cloud using AZURE data stores such as Redshift, RDS.
- Experience integrating AZURE security services with AZURE data services for building secure data solutions.
- Experience introducing and operationalizing self-service data preparation tools (e.g. Trifacta, Paxata) on AZURE.
- Experience architecting and operating large production Hadoop/NoSQL clusters on premise or using Cloud services.
- Experience architecting and implementing metadata management on AZURE.
- Architecting and implementing data governance and security for data platforms on AZURE.
- Designing operations architecture and conducting performance engineering for large scale data lakes a production environment.
- Craft and lead client design workshops and provide tradeoffs and recommendations towards building a solutions.
Central Business Solutions, Inc,
37600 Central Ct.
Newark, CA 94560.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!