Summit Argo Job Description Sample
Cdl-A Regional Owner Operator Truck Driver
If you re an owner operator who would rather be on the road for less home time in exchange for HIGHER EARNINGS, our regional truck driver opportunities may be for you!
This division offers flexibility to run longer than traditional routes. There s never a slow season at Hub Group Trucking so you can be sure you ll always earn great pay and rewarding bonuses while still getting home throughout the week!
Owner Operator Advantages:
Top industry earnings
Weekly home time
Stay busy year round never a slow season
One of the largest fuel discount programs in the industry
Tire discount programs
Paid fuel surcharge
24/7 dispatch so you re covered no matter what day or time you re on the road
ComData fuel card
Health, dental and life insurance plans available
Tractor and bobtail insurance program
Occupational accident insurance available
CDL-A Truck Driver
Class A Commercial Driver License - CDL-A
Minimum 23 years old
1 verifiable year of tractor trailer experience in last two years
No more than 1 preventable accident in the last 3 years
No more than 2 moving violations in the last 3 years
No more than 5 employers / carriers in the previous 3 years
You can expect safety, support and plenty of career options when you GROW your career with Hub Group Trucking.
APPLY TODAY for independent contractor regional truck driver opportunities!
Associated topics: cdl a owner, cdl a owner operator, independent, lease, own truck, own truck driver, own your own, own your own truck, owner operator driving, solo driving
CDL A Flatbed Company Driver
Bennett Motor Express has built our reputation on the integrity and character of our people. With over 40 years of experience in the industry, we've always been committed to offering the highest quality of service, safety and responsibility.
Come find out why BME drivers continue to rave about our runs, equipment, customer base, and benefits program. With Bennett, our people make the difference and it shows in every aspect of what we do.
If you're ready to work for a carrier that prides itself on putting people first, take the next step and join the Bennett family today.
- $1,000 Orientation Pay! (Contingent upon signed contract)
- Pay: 25% of the line haul
- Average week at $1,000+
- Steady 48 state running lanes
- Well maintained reliable equipment (truck & trailers)
- 2-3 weeks out
- No bus ticket- Fly to Atlanta to pick up your truck
- Full benefits (health, dental, vision, 401(k))
- Minimum 6 months open deck experience within the previous 2 years
- Minimum 2 years OTR within the past 5 years
- Safe & stable work history required
Associated topics: cdl a company, cdl a truck, chofer clase a comercial, choferes clase a, class a driver, class a driving, company driving solo, company driving team, company owner, regional driver route
Class A CDL Dedicated Truck Driver
Become Maverick Made with Dedicated & Dock Positions
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus for Experienced Drivers!
(for driver positions only)
Class A CDL drivers: Get home weekly with dedicated truck driving opportunities at Employer. Our equipment is top of the line, our pay is unmatched, and we re leading the industry with the best hands-on training around.
If you value hard work the way we do, it s time to get a Maverick Made career!
NOW AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS:
DeWitt, IA Dedicated Glass Run Home Weekly!
$.04 CPM PAY INCREASE JUST ANNOUNCED
$75k Annual Average
$.47-$.50/mile starting pay
Paid Orientation & Glass Training
Must live within 35-50 mile radius of DeWitt, IA
Approximately 2,300-2,600 miles/week
Load Pay, Stop Pay, Glass Pay
Excellent benefits and top of the line equipment
Class A CDL and minimum 21 years old
No experience required, students welcome to apply!
401(k) Retirement Plan
DRIVER REFERRAL BONUS - $1,000 - $2,000
Elkhart, IN Dedicated Run Specialized Boat Hauling Home Weekly!
$.02 CPM PAY INCREASE JUST ANNOUNCED
$.44-$.47/mile starting pay
$1,000 Paid Orientation & $1,000 Paid Flatbed Training
Travel, Lodging, Breakfast & Lunch Provided
Must live within approximately 100 mile radius of Elkhart, IN
$75 Canada Pay & $15 Stop Pay
Weekly Guarantee Pay
Top of the line equipment
6+ months OTR and Class A CDL required
Laurinburg, NC Dock Position Must have Class A CDL
Monday-Friday, rotating 1st and 2nd shift
Starting pay rate is $17.50/hour
Overtime available if needed
Must live within a 50 mile radius of Laurinburg, NC
Spot trailers in dock doors
Load, secure, & tarp glass loads on flatbed & drop deck trailers
Minimum 21 years old and Class A CDL required
No experience needed, students welcome to apply!
Tennessee Regional Dedicated | Home Weekends & Possible Home through the Week!
Average Annual Pay - $60,000 (experienced) $55,000 (first year student)
$1000 Paid Orientation & $1000 Paid Flatbed Training (experienced)
Student orientation pay $600 Paid Flatbed Training $600
Travel, Lodging, Breakfast & Lunch Provided
Must live within approximately 50 mile radius of Nashville, TN or Memphis, TN
Approx. 6 loads per week
Guaranteed home weekends + possible home time through the week!
$25 Tarp Pay & $30 Stop Pay
Weekly Guarantee Pay
Top of the line equipment
Class A CDL required, students welcome to apply
Make a home with the best in trucking at Employer. Our dedicated truck driver openings fill up fast, so contact recruiters to APPLY NOW!
Qualified drivers live within 50 miles of dedicated facility.
Associated topics: cdl a, company driving solo, company otr, company truck driver, company truck driving, dry van otr trucking, hazardous material, over the road driver, regional driver, regional driver route
Quality Placement Authority is seeking a qualified Operations Clerk for a contract to hire opportunity for a very reputable food manufacturer in the Summit, IL area.
The operations clerk will be responsible for:
- Data entry
- Customer service and support
- Equipment maintenance
- Administrative practices and support
- Overseeing incoming and outgoing e-mails and faxes
- Managing vendor communications
- Managing payments for products rendered
- Other duties as assigned by management
To be successful in this role the qualified candidate will have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 4-5 years of operations or administrative experience
- Proficient in JDE/AS400
- Basic computer skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Spanish bilingual is a huge plus (read, write, speak)
Part-Time Personal Shopper
Earn money shopping, giving customers more time to do what they love.
Be Independent Schedule work around your own life.
Have Fun Spend time shopping, exploring new things and being active.
Earn extra income Get paid weekly. Work Sundays to maximize your hours and pay. IN-STORE SHOPPING (NO CAR REQUIRED) WHY SHOP WITH INSTACART? In-Store Shoppers are part-time employees who focus on ensuring our customers' grocery orders are complete and of the highest quality. They are based locally at a designated Instacart store location and spend their complete shift grocery shopping using Instacart's InstaShopper application on a compatible Smartphone.
Flexible hours - set your own availability
Money is deposited into your bank account every week
Work on a team to fulfill orders for customers WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED: * 18+ years old
Eligible to work in the US
Consistent access to a recent smartphone (iPhone 4S or above or Android 4.0+)
Ability to lift 30-40 lbs. with or without assistance MORE INFORMATION If you have previous experience in the grocery industry (such as a personal shopper, cashier, stocker, customer service representative, store manager, merchandiser, produce buyer, butcher, baker, deli clerk, barista, kitchen manager, chef), you might want to consider shopping with Instacart and earn great money. We also welcome applicants from other industries and backgrounds, such as ridesharing or driving networks like Lyft, Uber Eats, or Postmates. Shopping with Instacart is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, work from home, entry level, weekend, weekday, after school, temporary, or any type of part time opportunities. Instacart is committed to diversity in its workforce. Instacart is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. For all individuals applying to work in SF, we will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the SF Fair Chance Ordinance. Apply in under 5 minutes! Attend an in-person session and start work within one week!
Lyft Driver (Full Time)
What is Lyft?
Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Lyft Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Students & Recent Cdl-A Truck Driver Grads
NTB truck driving opportunities for grads from CDL-certified schools
After four weeks in our driver program, you re ready to start earning guaranteed home time and higher mileage rates!
Students who have recently graduated from a certified CDL school can begin their training with NTB so they can hit the road on our outstanding regional truck driving jobs sooner!
During this 4-week program, you ll be paid each day you train and home every 5 days! And after training is over, you ll start earning our competitive new pay package, regular home time, bonus and incentive programs and generous benefits as an NTB driver.
Our regional runs offer 95% drop & hook freight, no East Coast miles and opportunities to earn more through pickup/drop, detention, breakdown, holiday and vacation pay.
As a driver at NTB, you ll enjoy these advantages:
Guaranteed home time
Higher competitive rates per mile
Production and safety bonuses
Medical, dental, life and vision benefits
Production and weekend incentive
No East Coast driving
95% drop & hook
Holiday and vacation pay
Detention and breakdown pay
Ask about our Tuition Reimbursement Program!
Give us a call after you ve graduated and we ll start your driving career off right: paid training, better pay and GUARANTEED HOME TIME!
Part-time positions also available!
Lawrenceburg, IN (Cincinnati area)
Grand Rapids, MI
Good work history
Must be at least 21 years of age
No DUIs in the last 5 years
No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years
Completed a certified driving school
Each applicant will be reviewed on individual basis.
Associated topics: cdl a, class a driving, class a truck, company driver needed, dedicated truck driving, otr driver, regional driving route, regular home time, tanker, tanker truck driving
Entry Level Financial Advisor
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
173657 Shipping Runner
Contract Length: 3+ Months
Salary Range: $12.00 / HR
The primary objective of this position is to direct the flow of traffic inbound/outbound and facilitate communications.
One will work 6a to 2p and the other 9:30a to 5:30p
Principal Duties and
• Direct inbound and outbound traffic; along with strapping when applicable
• Coordinate shipping paperwork (i.e. pick lists)
• Communications with Carriers, Supervisor, Shipping Team
• Direct Carriers to numbered loading stations
• Transport paperwork/correspondence from Shipping to front office
• Maintain good working relationship with carriers
• Follow safety procedures
• Notify your supervisor immediately of any accident, near miss accident or on-the-job injury when it occurs no matter how insignificant it may seem
• Wear proper personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The employee should hold the following abilities:
• Good oral and written communication skills
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
The employee should have the following:
• High School Diploma or GED equivalency
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
The employee should possess the ability to:
• Ability to routinely lift up to 40 lbs without assistance
• Ability to routinely lift up to 80 lbs with assistance
• Work for up to 8 hours in extreme hot/cold manufacturing environment
• Operate/sit/drive for up to 8 hours continuously.
• Routinely ascend and descend stairs
• Walk/stand for up to 12 hours
• Safeguard self with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) – steel toed shoes, ear plugs, eye protection (glasses, goggles, and/or face mask) as necessary for task
• Ability to rotate schedule
Premier services include channel playout; content management; disaster recovery; centralcasting for TV stations; digital media services; digital file transfers via satellite, fiber and IP; video production services/studios; post-production services; occasional-use businesses (fiber, satellite, U.S.A.-based uplink trucks).
Class A CDL Lease Purchase Truck Driver
Own your own Class A CDL truck with Risinger s lease purchase program and driving opportunities!
Risinger CPM pay just increased to $1.09, the second pay increase this year!
Call for details.
Becoming your own boss has never been easier.
The Risinger Lease Purchase Program puts you behind the wheel of your very own truck driving business.
We offer quality trucks and equipment, great rates per mile, and guaranteed home time to get you off to a successful start!
Lease Purchase Drivers enjoy:
$1.09/mile plus fuel surcharge on all miles (loaded & empty)
Lease purchase drivers receive a $2,750 sign-on bonus (Call for details)
Quality home time
$700 weekly Boost Program. Please call for details.
Preplanned routes 2-3 days in advance
Consistent miles of up to 2,500 3,000 per week
Up to $5,000 in annual bonuses (safety & miles)
Free primary healthcare in Decatur and Morton, IL
UNLIMITED driver referral bonuses
Clean inspection and special recognition bonuses
100% no-touch freight; 90% customer freight
50% drop and hook
Weekly payments as low as $199!
Other reasons truck drivers love Risinger:
Free primary healthcare
NO COST general liability and cargo insurance
Discounted rates on bobtail, physical damage, and occupational/accidental insurance
Driver legal services available
Lease Purchase Terms
Vehicle Down Payment
No down payment required
Vehicle Interest Rate
Flat payment based on zero percent interest rate.
Vehicle Monthly Payment
Weekly payments currently range from $199 to $549
We ve got you covered!
Detention, layover, and stop-off pay provided
Up to 3x rewards on Pilot loyalty cards use points toward food, merchandise, and more!
Company-provided load straps, hard hat, protective eyewear, and safety vests
Drivers come FIRST at Risinger.
We stand for
Trust Respect Honesty Loyalty
Your miles go further with lease purchase truck driving opportunities at Risinger.
Contact recruiters to start today! 888-###-####
Family owned for over 35 years!
Associated topics: cdl a owner, cdl a owner operator, contractor, flatbed owner operator, independent, lease, own truck driving, own your own, own your own truck, owner operator
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!