Sumner Job Description Sample
Experienced Class A CDL Truck Drivers - Drive Regional On The West Coast
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-334-3007
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING EXPERIENCED CDL-A TRUCK DRIVERS FOR A MULTI-STATE REGIONAL POSITION!
- Earn up to $.43cpm depending on experience!
- Home Every 2 Weeks!
- Driving in TX, NM, AZ, CO, WY, NV, ID, WA, OR, CA, UT, MT, NE, KS, OK
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
6 months verifiable tractor/trailer experience in the last 3 years
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years/No controlled substance charges in last 10 years
Must have good MVR and driving record
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
- Important message from Navajo Express to all CDL holders: As of 10/2017 all commercial vehicles must be equipped with electronic on board recording devices. This change will have an impact on your career as a professional Driver and we want to protect all Drivers in this industry by providing knowledge and education about this drastic change in our field - call us for details: 866-334-3007
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Site Leader - Sumner WA
What you’ll do
The Site Leader provides leadership, management and direction to the business, while ensuring safety, quality, delivery and profitability commitments are met or exceeded. Provide strategic vision and implementation drive to manage all business functions including production, engineering, supply chain, manufacturing, fabrication, assembly, testing, overhaul, quality assurance, emergent support, and facilities functions.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Lead the development of business operating and strategic plans to ensure successful implementation.
Responsible for delivering business level results for safety, delivery, quality, costs and Inventory and profitability.
Develops, grows and fosters and high performance leadership team
Builds strategic relationships with external customers and builds deep internal network
Provide day to day leadership to the various operations teams that have responsibility to manage cost, quality and schedule of each specific program.
Identify strategic long and short-term potential programs, customers and applications which match overall business & technical thrust of company and plans.
Establish customer communication links at all levels in the buying chain. Establish Company credibility with customer audiences. Create the "need" for Company products and services.
Manage proposal activity through contract negotiation and award.
Maintain continuous contact with leadership team to assure that new programs and projects support present and future business objectives.
Ensure that all new opportunities are controlled in accordance with company acquisition policies.
- Understands financial principles and works closely with finance to ensure good accounting practices are maintained while obtaining financial goals.
Serve as a change agent by influencing, communicating and institutionalizing a culture of simplification, standard work, process improvement and lean principles.
Ensures the company's commitment to maintain a safe workplace and to protect the environment through the establishment and support of Company policy and adherence to various government regulations.
Maintain positive, team relationships with internal and external customers, as well as co-workers
- Manages the organization’s budget in support of the company’s goals and objectives as it relates to classified government and advanced technology programs
Performs other duties, tasks and responsibilities as assigned
Bachelors Degree engineering or business.
10+ years of experience in roles of increasing responsibility in a manufacturing environment.
5+ years senior level operational leadership experience with P&L ownership
U.S. Person per ITAR regulations to comply with export compliance and site customer requirements.
Experience & Qualifications
Masters in Business preferred
Aerostructures composites and/ or assembly experience preferred.
Relentless and results driven performer with a Continuous Improvement mind-set.
Demonstrated problem solving, manufacturing practice applications (e.g., SPC, Flow Charts, standardized work, KAIZEN, etc.).
Proven experience in leading cross functional teams and driving change results orientation.
Experience in delivering long term strategic growth through customer partnerships.
Change agent with strong credibility and influence in the organization.
Demonstrated ability to motivate others and achieve results.
Customer-focused in meeting commitments of quality and delivery.
Superior interpersonal skills, delivers information clearly and factually. Capable of adjusting to situation or audience.
Team worker with demonstrated history of Talent Development.
Demonstrates personal leadership skills; high performance behaviors, self-initiative, excellent work ethic, exercises good judgment, influencing, negotiation and collaboration.
- In Home Delivery Operations Manager*
The Operations Manager helps to manage the success of our operation in a high-volume home delivery environment. Due to the unique challenges of the industry, it is essential that applicants possess the skills necessary for success in performance-based environments that focus on client service, urgency, and continuous improvement. The Operations Manager reports directly to the Operations Contract Manager.
Execute Client contract requirements
Develop and maintain effective Client relationships through constant communication
Operate within the agreed budget (P&L) for the location
Constant training and recruitment to better the delivery staff
Manage the day to day delivery objectives to 100% compliance of goals set forth
Valid Class C License a plus.
Product Tester (From Home)
American Consumer Panels® is a consulting firm that specializes in product testing and product development work. We design and conduct In-Home Usage Testing (IHUT) locally and nationally to provide actual user feedback to companies and market research firms to evaluate products, packaging, related product instructions and more.
We leverage our network of private panels (In-Home Usage Testers) to provide product testers to companies for evaluating the in-home experience with a wide variety of products to ensure proper product certification and greater market access.
Please note that although this job can be done from home 95% of the time, very occasionally In-Home Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings (visits are local and scheduled at no more than 20 minutes drive from the In-Home Usage Tester address). These optional visits are also paid by the hour.
During your application process, we will determine your consumer profile and establish what products would be suitable for you to test according to your demographics, lifestyle, consumer behavior, skills, hobbies and ability. Research questionnaires are used to identify and target certain types of consumers, to ensure the right participants are engaged and to achieve the representative sample needed. Job candidates for In-Home Usage Testing are also screened to meet the client's needs for the project to ensure that the product is one that they qualify to test and that they have a balance of demographics and attitudes.
Participation in these product testing and consumer panels is always free, secure and private. In-Home Usage Testing is a quick, easy and fun way to make extra cash by telling big brands what you think about their upcoming products and services in the American market.
Sign and return non-disclosure agreements before the product to be tested is shipped. Individuals who complete the required documents will have the products sent to their homes.
Once the product is received for In-Home Usage Test (IHUT), the Product Tester must take care of the product being tested and use it responsibly.
Read and strictly follow the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule provided with each product testing project. In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedules may include tasks to do such as: unpacking, reading instructions, journal entries, online or mobile feedback, usage of product for certain amount of time, writing reviews, taking pictures, etc.
Properly document In-Home Usage Test as instructed in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule. Types of documentation commonly used for In-Home Usage Tests are snapshots, audio recordings, videos and Product Journals.
Attend Skype meetings or conference call meetings with Account Managers, Brand Managers, Research Managers, Product Managers or small business owners to offer ongoing product usage feedback. These short virtual meetings may take place 2-3 times per week and are paid by the hour also.
Some In-Home Usage Tests projects may require participants to use MFour's Mobile In-Home Use Test Technology (cutting edge smartphone technology to capture Point-of-Emotion® insights to gain unparalleled depth of responses).
Paid Product Testing is done from home 95% of the time, but very occasionally paid Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings. These visits are paid by the hour also.
There are times when the product testing may be discussed in a private chat room that is opened by the market research group.
Write reviews as requested in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule for each project.
Review requirements can vary, however, the standard requirement is a written review, photos of the reviewer with the product and a video review.
Great ability to follow precise instructions
Be open to write short reviews, record audio or short video (doesn't have to be perfect), no experience needed
Great attention to detail and curious spirit
Be able to work 15-20 hours per week and commit to a certain routine
Have access to a computer and a reliable internet connection
Have access to a digital camera or cellphone that takes pictures
Be honest and reliable
Good communication skills is an asset
No experience required
High School Diploma
18 years or older
A paid Product Tester position is perfect for those looking for an entry level opportunity or for seasonal work, temporary work or part-time work. The hours are completely flexible and no previous experience is necessary. Our paid Product Testers come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from customer service and sales to administrative assistant. If you are a manager, receptionist, warehouse or factory worker, driver, medical assistant, nurse, cleaner, college student, messenger, maid, teacher, retail associate, salesperson, secretary, server, janitor, cashier, contract worker or intern who is looking for a flexible part time or seasonal job, you should try paid Product Testing to supplement your income. Also if you have been involved in accounting, clerical jobs, marketing, management, security or data entry jobs you may qualify for a paid product tester position.
Very competitive salary
Work around your schedule
Learn about an exciting industry
Telecommute (you can work from home, work or school)
Most of the time you can keep the product tested
An incredible team comprised of motivated and talented individuals
Cdl-A Company Truck Driver - Dedicated
CDL-A Company Truck Drivers
- Dedicated Opportunities
CDL-A Company Truck Drivers
- Dedicated Opportunities
ANNUAL SALARY UP TO $70K+
Earn $1,200 Per Week + $3,000 Annual Retention Bonus Per Year!!! ($.45 CPM)
True Dedicated Lanes- Average Up to 2,800+ Miles Per Week
Weekly Home Time
Detention Pay & Layover Pay
- 2013 or Newer!
Paid Orientation & Vacation
Excellent Referral & Safety Incentives
Full Benefits + 401K
21 Years of Age
Minimum: 6 Months of Tractor Trailer Experience
Hazmat Endorsement Preferred
Call 800-361-3517 to apply.
At Roadrunner we are all about options. You may know us as the company built for Owner Operator Truck Drivers, but we are so much more than that. Our focus is on YOU. We will get you into one of our trucks as an Owner, Company Driver or under Lease Purchase. Our unique business model is designed to provide a variety of different load and routes to fit any lifestyle. You will hit the jackpot under one of our divisions offering top pay and opportunities across the entire USA.
Diesel Shop Technician
Full Time - US Citizen or Green Card
Location Options: Rock Springs, WY, Chicago, IL, Charlotte, NC, Omaha, NE, Concord, NH, Miami Lakes, FL, Indianapolis, IN, Fort Wayne, IN, San Juan PR, Columbia, MO, Orlando, FL, Augusta, GA, Mishawaka, IN, Albany, GA, Sparks, NV, West Sacramento, CA, Rock Island, IL, Summerville, SC, Cross Lanes, WV, Belle Vernon, PA, Greensboro, NC, Cedar Rapids, IA, Louisville, KY, Dearborn, MI, Cleveland, OH,
Employment Type: Full Time Perm
Compensation: Base salary commensurate with experience.
Benefits: Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
- Completes troubleshooting, repairs and rebuilds on engine products in a service workshop independently while coaching and developing less experienced technicians
- Applies documented procedures and policies to perform diagnostics and complex repairs
- Performs preventative maintenance based on assessment of engine
- Completes required documentation, such as work completed documents, time sheets, warranty claims and quality forms, via handwritten or business system input screens
- Completes training in line with skill and business requirements
- Coaches and develops technicians and/or apprentices and transfers knowledge and experience to others; may provide work direction; may review repair plans, parts lists, etc.
- Maintains work area and tools for cleanliness and proper operation
- Adheres to and ensures adherence of more junior technicians to all relevant Health, Safety & Environmental policies, procedures and legislation and reports any issues / incidents to their supervisor
- Ability to train Service Personnel to develop their diagnostic skills
- Able to identify opportunities for work process improvements and recommend appropriate action
- Able to develop and maintain productive working relationships
- Ability to prepare reports providing feedback on service interventions
- Ability to identify and resolve engine system failures relating to and impacted by component failure
- Ability to guide / coach other service technicians through complex service interventions and diagnostic issues
- Can resolve complex technical problems
- Ability to identify and up sell further service and repair opportunities.
- Willingness to travel outside of hiring location within North America Distribution
· 2 years of on the job experience with Diesel Engines, including CAT, Detroit, MTU, Cummins or others
· 2 years of on the job experience with complete engine rebuilds (must have rebuilt engines from the block)
· 2 years of on the job experience with High Horse Power Diesel or Natural Gas engines, (30 Liter and up)
· Experience providing technical advice and coaching to more junior technicians (preferred)
· Candidate must meet all eligibility requirements to drive a Company Service vehicle, including but not limited to:
· Must have a current, valid driver's license issued by the state in which they reside.
· Must have current motor vehicle liability insurance.
· No convictions for any driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs charges (DUI) within prior 5 years.
· No greater than three (3) moving violations within prior 12 month period.
· No greater than 2 avoidable accidents on MVR within prior 3 years.
· Candidate must be able to pass pre-employment drug testing and meet all physical requirements for the position
Education, Licenses or Certifications
· Vocational diploma from relevant technical institution
· Locally valid driving permit (Preferred)
Get Your Class A CDL & Get A Raise Every Month For The First Year!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 4 cpm more your first year!
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Local Cdl-A Truck Driver In Seattle, WA
TAKE A TURN FOR THE BESTLocal City Drivers can get started at a top rate of $24.39/hr. with 2 years of experience
Ready to get started Just fill out this short form application. Once you complete it, a recruiter will call and we'll take care of all the rest.Experience You Can Count On
Family-owned founded in 1924, Saia has a long history of success. Our experience is what drives our leadership in providing complete transportation and logistics solutions. With the help of our service partners, our reach extends throughout the U.S. to Canada, Puerto Rico, and Mexico. That translates into numerous rewarding career opportunities for drivers seeking the thrill of a challenge with the stability of a leader. And with best-in-class benefits, top-industry pay, and regular home time, it's no wonder our team of over 9,000 employees choose a career with us. Discover your own path with Saia today.
Why Saia?WE GO BEYOND SAYING WE CARE TO SHOWING YOU HOW MUCH.With some of the best driver trainers in the business, we put your growth and career at the forefront.
Whether it's more time to spend with your own family, more miles or the freedom to explore a new career area, we make it our priority to see you get it. We want you to have every opportunity to grow and contribute individually or as part of the team. Here, you're more than a number in the crowd. That's probably why our average employee tenure is 10 years and why more than 300 have stayed with us for over 20!
Our Mission"PROVIDE BEST-IN-CLASS SERVICE - AS DEFINED BY OUR CUSTOMERS - THROUGH QUALITY PROCESSES IN AN ENVIRONMENT THAT RESPECTS EMPLOYEES, ADVOCATES SAFETY, RECOGNIZES EXCELLENCE, AND BUILDS SHAREHOLDER VALUE."Best-In-CLass Benefits
Comprehensive Health, Rx, and Vision Benefits (no employee contribution after 10 years)
Dental Coverage Available
401K Plan with company match and immediate vesting
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Credit Union Services & Direct payroll deposit
Paid Vacation & Holidays
Paid Bereavement & Jury Duty Leave
Company-paid Life Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Recognition Programs
Driver Uniform Program
Local City DriversTRAINING TO DRIVING TO LEADING. GO ANYWHERE.
Have your CDL-A, but less than a year of driving experience? We'll get you started off right with hands-on tractor-trailer training led by some of the best drivers in the business. When you get on the road with Saia as a Local City Driver, you'll never have to guess where your next miles are coming and you'll be home daily. If it's extra hours you want, you can get experience working at the dock site. Rather lead? We can help you do that too as a driver trainer.
2Nd Shift Production Supervisor - Sumner, WA
Responsible for staffing, leading, and directing a team of employees in the manufacturing of aircraft interior products. Maintain established standard of quality while meeting production schedules and controlling costs. Implement Lean Manufacturing principals and concepts. Monitor production levels and productivity and establish work center relevant metrics and reports. Provide direction to staff and redirect labor as necessary. Coordinate between day shift and night shift to ensure product flow and on time deliveries.
- Provide strong, decisive leadership to employees through clear, consistent communication and expectations
- Screen, interview, hire, train, conduct performance appraisals, coach, counsel, and discipline employees as necessary
- Ensure system transactions accurately reflect the flow of product through the department
- Inspect products to verify conformance to specifications and quality, and direct setup and adjustments of machines
- Study production schedules and estimate labor hour requirements for completion of job assignment
- Interpret and enforce company policies to employees
- Interpret specifications, blueprints, and job orders to employees, and assigns duties as required
- Establish or adjust work procedures to meet production schedules
- Recommend lean measures to improve production methods, equipment performance and quality of product
- Suggest changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of shop, department, or work crew
- Analyze and resolve work problems, or assist employees in solving work problems
- Initiate or suggest plans to motivate employees to achieve work goals
- Maintain employee attendance records and establish metrics as related to production or department performance
- Confer with other supervisors and/or managers to coordinate activities of individual departments
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are a representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Ability to read and interpret aerospace blueprints, plans and specifications
- Ability to read and write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees
- Basic computer skills
- Knowledge of MRP system strongly desired
Education and/or Experience
One year certificate from college or technical school; or one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to precarious places and toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate requiring hearing protection in certain areas. PPE is provided by AIM based on the employee s position and exposure.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Company Sponsored 401k
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
AIM Aerospace Sumner, Inc. is located in Sumner, WA. At AIM Aerospace, we have been building superior airline components for over 30 years. Using only the highest quality materials, we produce both custom and spec ducting, structural and interior components for the largest airlines and OEMs in the world. From concept to certification, AIM Aerospace is leading the way in aerospace manufacturing excellence. Additional information can be obtained on our company web site at www.aim-aerospace.com.
AIM Aerospace, Inc. is a Drug Free workplace.
Pre-employment drug screen required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Seeking an Entry Level HVAC Field Service Technician- Heating Ventilation and Air conditioning, for our client, a leader in innovative Modular and Office Trailer Refurbishment . The HVAC Service Technician will perform installations, modifications and repairs of HVAC systems along with carpentry for their Sumner, WA.
JOB DESCRIPTION HVAC Field Service Tech- Heating ventilation and air conditioning
- HVAC duties to include Installation, troubleshooting, repairs of Heating Ventilation/AC units on customer sites
- Will perform some general carpentry duties such as repairs, flooring, framing, etc.
- At least 1+ years recent HVAC experience,
- HVAC Certification is a plus not a must
- A background in construction, carpentry, Facilities Maintenance or Handyman experience is a plus
- The ability to diagnose, troubleshoot existing units and install new units is required
- Ability to work with a variety of hand tools
- Must have a valid driver's license with a good driving record
- Must have the ability to travel in the field local up to 1 or 2 hundred miles
- The ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
Veterans are Encouraged to Apply
At Bear Staffing, we are a staffing firm specializing in seasonal, ramp up and project-based staffing support in the IT, industrial and administrative verticals. We bring an old-fashioned roll up your sleeves and go to work mentality to sourcing and recruiting candidates for skilled and semi-skilled manufacturing production positions, call center, administrative support, and IT positions.
We have been extremely successful at "Parachuting In" to a new area where our clients have multiple openings and creating a pipeline of qualified applicants quickly. While most staffing companies take an inclusive approach to recruitment our Inverted Staffing Model takes a much more exclusive approach resulting in a lower turnover and increased initial productivity. When we are engaged in a project, seasonal or ramp up scenario, this model of "Parachuting In", allows us to achieve laser focus on the task at hand for your hiring needs.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!