Sun City West Job Description Sample
Occupational Therapist - Travel - Skilled Nursing Facility - 130279
- Competitive Pay for Occupational Therapists
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability.
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines.
- During your free time, you can kayak on the lake, hike through the tall pines, or enjoy one of the many outdoor experiences offered
- Community wide classes and events to keep you busy
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Occupational Therapy Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
CDL A Drivers - Owner Operators
MERCER TRANSPORTATION - THE OWNER OPERATOR COMPANY!
We've got Freight AND the Fastest Pay at Mercer Transportation!
Need all the freight you can haul? Tired of waiting for your money? Look no more! Mercer Transportation has plenty of freight to keep you running AND gets you paid FAST with our Quick Pay Program. Mercer is a 100% Owner Operator Company and ranked among the top carriers in the nation. We are seeking dependable Owner Operators NOW who are ready to make their business successful!
Mercer treats Owner Operators right with the following benefits:
- Fuel discount program
- No company trucks to compete with for freight
- No forced dispatch and no up-front sign-on fees
- First in/ first choice
- Open door policy at the home office
- Valuable safety, revenue and years-of-service credits
- Prompt settlements through our Quick Pay Program
- Mercer Coordinator to help with planning and other needs
- Fuel tax filed and paid by Mercer
Mercer offers these contract highlights:
- 75% of gross revenue (excluding 1% insurance surcharge)
- Paid promptly after every trip
- Mercer does not charge state fuel and mileage taxes, unless trip leased to another carrier
Minimum Requirements for Owner Operators:
- 25 years old and possess a valid CDLA License
- One year of recent verifiable experience in interstate trucking with six months experience on flatbed. (An additional day of orientation may be required with fewer than six months flatbed experience.)
- Good driving record with respect to accidents and traffic violations
- Ability to speak and read English
Mercer Transportation - The Owner Operator Company!
For 40 years Mercer Transportation has built a family of Contractors on the foundation of honesty, professional freedom and experience. Our Contractors drive our success and we in turn treat them right. Our open-door policy and family atmosphere will make you feel at home right away. Call us today to find out more about Mercer Transportation and for us to answer any of your questions.
Seasonal Retail Commission Jewelry Sales, Full Time: Fashion Island
Love being around people and making them happy? Good at finding just the right thing to complete an outfit? As part of our sales team, you’ll do just that, bringing the Magic of Macy’s to life for our customers. Every day brings new challenges and excitement, and every customer interaction gives you the opportunity to do what you do best: find solutions and provide exceptional customer service. ... More »
So if you live on the cutting edge of fashion and have a keen eye for design, why not put that expertise to work on the sales floor? Join our team of problem solvers and doers: Apply today!
In order to present our customers with the best holiday shopping experience, many of our Seasonal Jewelry Sales Associates arrive prior to store opening and remain after closing to ensure we are ready to make Macy's magic. Seasonal associates will have the opportunity to work a flexible schedule on a temporary basis, which may include early mornings, evenings, weekends and busy events such as the day after Thanksgiving and the day after Christmas. And don't forget - just in time for holiday shopping, you will receive an employee discount of up to 20% starting your first day!
- Be proficient in use of all POS and MPOS systems including Search and Send, My Client and More@ Macy’s tablet app
- Be proactive in assisting customers who are using devices to shop and compare, whether Macy’s devices or their own
- Assist customers in all aspects of service, and qualify customer needs, figure out what's right for them by using steps of MAGIC & High Touch Selling
- Offer to put purchase on customer’s Macy’s charge account
- Suggest additional merchandise to compliment customer selection
- Maintain a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm that demonstrates Macy’s commitment to our customer
- Participate in pre-selling and sales driving events including trunk shows to maximize sales
- Stay informed on current promotional events and sales
- Offer and promote benefits of extended service plan to all customers purchasing Fine Jewelry & Watches
- Use clientele program to maintain customer profile and contact information to increase personal sales and build solid customer base
- Perform all aspects of fulfillment process; including, but not limited to: picking, packing, labeling, shipping and BOPS
- Offer to call other locations if merchandise is unavailable within store or offer Search & Send
- Be knowledgeable of and perform sales support functions related to Jewelry (POS procedures, IPad, Ops, AP)
- Ensure proper processing, presentation, organization, storing, and replenishment of stock. Maintain Recovery & Fill in Standards
- Perform other duties as assigned, including but not limited to watch sizing, ear piercing
- Adhere to asset protection programs and procedures to ensure audit compliance
- Perform functions in an efficient manner, as directed by the supervisor
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous selling experience is required, preferably in fine jewelry.
- Effective written and verbal skills, ability to interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Able to use a calculator.
- Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team and must have good time management skills.
- This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, and standing. Involves standing for at least two consecutive hours. Involves lifting at least 30 lbs.
- May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders. Vision abilities include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment.
- Superior organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to build relationships and influence others.
- Must possess a thirst for knowledge.
- Ability to collaborate and function as a member of a team.
- Must possess a strong sense of urgency.
- Should be comfortable with the use of computers and frequent use of RF equipment.
- Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays, based on department and store/company needs.
Tax Advisor - Cpa, Enrolled Agent Or Attorney - Remote
Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world by providing expert tax guidance to our customers using TurboTax state of the art tools; this includes helping customers prepare and submit their taxes. We are hiring credentialed tax experts (CPA/EA/Practicing Attorney) for our TurboTax expert network, the largest virtual tax community in the world. You'll bring confidence, tax expertise, and personal experiences to new client relationships that will empower and educate people, so they can lead better lives and get one step closer to financial freedom. And you decide how much, when and where to work, creating a schedule that works for you.
Our team of tax experts is growing, so once you apply to one role, we've got you covered. We will review your experience and consider your fit for all open opportunities on the team.
- This is a seasonal customer facing position providing Tax Advice, Tax Return Review and Preparation to TurboTax Customers
- Help customers who are working on their tax return with 1) tax advice, including return preparation and signature when required, 2) product/software inquiries, and 3) tax calculations
- Create high quality customer interactions and experiences that instill confidence using deep customer empathy and audio/video tools
- Utilize and leverage government websites, professional resources and team expertise to seek out and deliver the right answer to the customer using everyday language
- Apply defined practices, procedures and company policies to troubleshoot and resolve tax advice and preparation customer inquiries
- Document customer interactions
- Must possess active credential: EA (Enrolled Agent), CPA (Certified Public Accountant), or Practicing Attorney with strong tax preparation experience and extensive knowledge of tax laws
- Recent experience preparing federal and state individual 1040 tax returns using commercial tax preparation software (3 or more years preferred)
- Professional Circular 230 judgement
- Audit experience a plus (IRS and state tax authorities)
- Proficient with technology; solid knowledge of computer operations and software
- Strong customer service skills - ability to interact with customers through video and audio tools in a way that is professional, friendly and reassuring
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and determination
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) communication skills (written & spoken) a plus
SLP Speech Language Pathologist
Job Description: ????SLP / Speech Language Pathologist
Geriatric care center is now accepting applications for an experienced SLP / Speech Language Pathologist to provide services within a multidisciplinary department.
The SLP / Speech Language Pathologist will provide rehabilitative services to patients under specific medical orders as part of a coordinated team. Plan initial and subsequent treatment programs on the basis of clinical findings.
Participate in clinical conferences to share and coordinate the plan of care for patients. Other duties as assigned.
1.Bachelors/Masters/Doctorate of Science degree in area of SLP / Speech Language Pathologist
2.Current license in state of practice as a SLP / Speech Language Pathologist
3.Excellent interpersonal, fiscal, and clinical skills
STD/LTD/401 retirement options
Travel Registered Nurse - Long-Term Acute Care - Ltac - RN (Sun City W
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Construction Finish Blade Operator (Sun City West,Az)
- Understand controls and functions of the blade
- Achieve acceptable rough and finish grade in all types of soils and conditions
- Ability to read and understand stake grades and plans
- Ability to effectively communicate to ground personnel and supervision
5 years' experience in the construction industry operating a Finish Blade or Military equivalent experience. Must have experience in earthmoving and heavy construction with knowledge of cut/fill operations from a variety of projects. Must be willing to travel.
We offer an excellent work environment including a competitive salary, subsidized health insurance, 401k plan, PTO, and voluntary dental and supplemental benefits.
Rummel Construction, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status. ROC114845 ROC114846
Associated topics: construction, examiner, health, inspection, inspector, instrument, measure, problem, rpls, surveyor
Maintenance Manager - Total Transit (Sun City West,Az)
Maintenance Manager (Transit and Vehicle Fleet)
Total Transit is a diversified people transportation services provider. We meet the needs of individuals, organizations, and government in our community to get them where they are going safely, on-time, and with a great experience.
We're a team of dedicated professionals who love what we do, and provide superior value and the highest level of transportation management and services to our clients and passengers.
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Manager to support our maintenance team members and operations for Prius Cabs, Accessible Vehicles, Transit Bus Fleet & related retail services.
Provides day-to-day oversight and management of maintenance and servicing of the fleet
Manage ongoing preventative maintenance
Assist with service failures, accidents, incidents and other on-street emergencies, and for ensuring that the service complies with all federal, state, local and contractual requirements
Recruit and retain a great team for the project maintenance
Provide maintenance reports, as required on services
Related duties as needed, and/or assigned.
High school diploma or GED; Bachelor s degree is preferred
At least three years of maintenance management experience of a transit, paratransit, retail transportation, non-emergency medical transportation or other fleet with characteristics which are relevant, including experience within the public transit and/or paratransit industry
Maintenance experience with large 40+ foot transit busses is preferred
Appropriate ASE Certifications are highly preferred
Strong working knowledge of current standard industry practices for enterprise fleet maintenance and management, experience using maintenance management software, parts ordering and management, quality control and quality assurance practices, environmental compliance, and maintenance record-keeping
Demonstrated track record of good practices for managing maintenance personnel, outside vendors and a variety of shop processes and procedures.
Ability to effectively manage the workload including planning, organizing, prioritizing and time management
Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, orally and in writing, including the ability to deal effectively with all levels of employees, Independent Contractors, service providers and community group members including the disabled.
PC proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets and database applications, as well as proficiency in the use of the Internet and email.
Total Transit, Inc. offers a great package that includes competitive pay, subsidized medical benefits, voluntary Dental benefits, 15k of employer paid life insurance, 401(k) w/match, and other voluntary benefits. We have an excellent culture that values employees contributions through recognition, training/development opportunities, employee/community events, and performance reviews with merit increase opportunities based on performance.
Come work in an environment with our growing company. Become a part of our team today!
Speech Language Pathologist SLP - Jobid: Nei_47_Job,
We are seeking a Speech Language Pathologist for a permanent position with one of our clients! You will evaluate and treat patients with speech, language, voice, and fluency disorders.
- Develop therapy and treatment plans for speech disorders
- Implement standardized tests for accurate diagnosis of communication disorders
- Establish treatment goals and milestones with patients
- Document and store treatment plans and progress reports
- Update patient progress to relevant parties
- Research related speech and language problems
- Previous experience in speech pathology or other related fields
- Familiarity with communication disorders
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and patient demeanor
- A master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology, Communication Disorders, Communicative Disorders or similarly titled area that is consistent and acceptable to the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
- Possess or be eligible for a Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) or be eligible to participate as an ASHA Clinical Fellow (CFY).
- Be licensed, certified or credentialed, as required in the state of practice.
As one of the nation's largest long-term care and rehabilitation providers, a generous and wide-ranging compensation and benefits package is offered (Full Time), including: * Medical/dental/vision insurances * Company-paid life insurance * Voluntary insurance programs * 401(k) Program * Continuing Education Programs through Genesis University * Leadership Training Program * Pre-tax Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts * Service awards * Group Auto and Homeowners Insurance * Generous Elder Care benefit for family members.
Biology Tutors (Sun City West,Az)
Superprof, the leader in tutoring, wants you to tutor for us! We are looking for tutors to give private lessons in many academic and non-academic areas: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Engineering, Algebra, Geology, etc.
Superprof matches teachers to students while offering different levels of lessons in diverse subject areas: homework help, refining and perfecting a subject, beginning a new sport...
You have a high school degree and maybe some college experience,
You want to convey your knowledge and skills to students,
Like us, you think everyone has something to share.
Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater to the needs of a student in your specialty
Motivating students with passionate, imaginative presentation and instruction
An attractive pay, clear and predictable
An autonomous schedule
A multitude of students at your hand
The ability to give lessons via webcam
Location: Near you. Lessons can take place at your home, the student's home or via webcam.
Hours & Duration: Depending on your availability.
You set your own schedule! Jobs are available throughout the year.
Compensation: Rates are set by you and there is no commission.
Associated topics: 7th grade, 11th grade, chemistry, grade 9, grade 11, k 7th, k 11, secondary school, sixth grade, tenth grade
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!