Sun City West Job Description Sample
Travel Registered Nurse (Rn) Operating Room (Or)
JOB DESCRIPTION Title: Dental Assistant
Exciting opportunity for a motivated and responsible dental assistant with a growing house call dental practice! Must enjoy working with the elderly and providing comprehensive dental care. We have an awesome, supportive and happy team that is looking to add on another dental assistant! If you are looking for a unique and rewarding change from traditional dentistry, contact us about mobile dental care! Must have dental assisting experience, proficient with making temporary crowns, x-ray certified, excellent computer skills, clean driving record, excellent communication skills and have a positive and outgoing personality.
Staffingpower is a successful staffing agency seeking to expand its location into Arizona. Staffingpower is seeking a professional, enthusiastic, and highly competent individuals to grow our branch location in Surprise, Arizona. This position is a high-energy, multi-tasking role incorporating inside and outside sales, recruiting, interviewing and placement. Successful candidates for this position are internally motivated, driven individuals who want to make their mark within the staffing field. This position requires experience and knowledge of the staffing industry, the ability to create a client-base, and also building an internal staff for our offices.
Primary Responsibilities for a Staffing Manager:
- Build, manage and maintain a qualified database of clients/prospects that align with the business opportunity within your market place.
- Sell Staffingpower services and the value it brings to client organizations by helping them achieving their business goals.
- Effectively recruit, interview, retain, a qualified talent pool of candidates, while understanding their needs and helping them meet their professional goals.
- Ability to source quality candidates through effective online platforms and networking events.
- Provide world class service to our clients, while acting with the highest level of professionalism, and an expressed sense of energy.
- Work with our corporate offices to effectively manage and develop the profitability of your business through joint market penetration.
- 3+ experience in staffing related industries or positions.
- 3+ years business development experience.
- Bachelors Degree strongly preferred
- The accountability to deliver positive, measurable results.
- The willingness to collaborate with a team to create solutions
- The desire to work in a team-focused environment.
- A genuine interest in learning about client organizations and providing quality solutions
RN Neuro PCU
$5,000.00 Sign-on Incentive
We are hiring for a PCU RN with a minimum of 12 months Progressive Care experience
Sign on incentive will be paid within the first 2 pay periods of employment and requires a 1 year commitment
Banner Del Webb Progressive Care Unit is looking for a fulltime RN to fill our night shift open position. The PCU is a 38 bed monitored progressive care unit with focus on neurological and stroke patient populations. The position hours are three 12 hour shifts per week from 7pm - 7:30am with a weekend and holiday rotation.
Our ideal candidate will have previous Telemetry or PCU experience, have their BSN, be ACLS certified, and exhibit the 3 E's: Energy, Enthusiasm and Excitement!
If you are a New Graduate Nurse with less than 12 months of experience, please apply to our New Nurse Experience openings.---
About Banner Del Webb Medical CenterBanner Del E. Webb Medical Center excels in providing extraordinary health care to residents of the northwest Valley of metro Phoenix and is recognized by U.S. News and World Report as one of Phoenix's Best Hospitals. With 366 licensed beds, the hospital provides a wide range of services, including acute medical and surgical services as well as intensive care, emergency and urgent care, inpatient/outpatient surgery, cardiac catheterization, neurology, orthopedics, oncology, urology, pulmonary, obstetrics and gynecology, extended care, outpatient diagnostic services, acute and outpatient rehabilitation and adult behavioral services.
About EmployerEmployer is one of the largest, nonprofit health care systems in the country and the leading nonprofit provider of hospital services in all the communities we serve. Throughout our network of hospitals, primary care health centers, research centers, labs, physician practices and more, our skilled and compassionate professionals use the latest technology to make health care easier, so life can be better. The many locations, career opportunities, and benefits offered at Employer help to make the Banner Journey unique and fulfilling for every employee.---
Job SummaryThis position assesses, plans, implements, evaluates and documents nursing care of patients in accordance with organizational policies and in accordance with standards of professional nursing practice utilizing the framework for professional nursing practice and development. This position is accountable for the quality of nursing services delivered by self or others who are under their direction. This position utilizes specialized knowledge, judgment, and nursing skills necessary to assess data and plan, provide and evaluate care appropriate to the physical and developmental age of assigned patients.
- Assesses patient physical, psychological, social, spiritual, educational, developmental, cultural and discharge planning needs. Reviews patient history and physical with patient/family and assures completion within appropriate timeframe. Reviews available information obtained by other health care team members. Reviews diagnostics and laboratory data and reports abnormal results to the physician(s) and other appropriate caregivers. Completes assessment and reassessments according to patient need and as outlined in policy.
- Formulates a plan of care, including the discharge plan, utilizing assessment data and patient, family and health team input. Initiates a plan of care based on patient-specific needs, assessment data and the medical plan of care. Goals for patient are realistic, measurable and developed in conjunction with the patient/family. Considers the physical, cultural, psychosocial, spiritual, age specific and educational needs of the patient in the plan of are. Plans care in collaboration with members of the multidisciplinary team. Reviews and revises the plan of care to reflect changing patient needs based on evaluation of the patients status.
- Implements the plan of care through direct patient care, coordination, delegation and supervision of the activities of the health care team. Provides care based on physician orders and the nursing plan of care, in compliance with policies and procedures, standards of care, and regulatory agency requirements. Delegates appropriately, and provides nursing supervision in the provision of care to patients by other licensed nurses and other personnel. Promotes continuity of care by accurately and completely communicating to other caregivers the status of patients for whom care is provided.
- Evaluates the patient's and family's response to care and teaching, and revises the plan of care as needed. Evaluates patient progress towards goals and expected outcomes in collaboration with other health care team members. Evaluates patient's response and the effectiveness of patient teaching.
- Documents assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation in the patient record. Documentation is legible, timely and in accordance with policy. Documentation reflects objective/subjective data, nursing interventions and patients response to treatment. Notes physician orders accurately and in a timely manner.
- Provides care based on the best evidence available and may participate in research activities within clinical practice. Participates in unit or facility shared leadership. Interacts and participates in the education, role development, and orientation of facility personnel, patients, students, families and visitors. Promotes/supports growth of others through precepting and mentoring when appropriate.
- Contributes to society through activities that lead to excellent patient outcomes through timely, effective, efficient, equitable, and safe care. Actively participates in the improvement of national nursing quality indicators and outcomes. Such activities may include participating in professional organizations.
- In some roles, this position may supervise staff and work flow of the department.
Minimum QualificationsMust possess a current, valid RN license in state of practice, temporary RN license in state of practice, or compact RN licensure for current state of practice. BLS certification is required. Additional certification or continuing education may be required based on area of practice.Relates throughout the interview process the experience, training and education needed to perform the job. Experience in the clinical area for which he or she is applying is desired. Must maintain clinical performance competencies appropriate to the area in which they work as demonstrated through annual validations. Banner Registry and Travel acute care positions require a minimum of one year experience in an acute care hospital setting. Experience must include working in an acute care setting within the past 12 months as a Registered Nurse in the specialty area. Banner Registry and Travel physician practice positions require a minimum of one year experience as a Registered Nurse in a physician practice or an acute care setting.Preferred QualificationsBachelors degree preferred.Professional certification preferred.Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
Owner Operators- Cdl-A Solo Flatbed Drivers
Bennett Motor Express has built our reputation on the integrity and character of our people. With over 40 years of experience in the industry, we've always been committed to offering the highest quality of service, safety and responsibility.
BME offers Owner Operators & Fleet Owners diverse opportunities with Flatbed, Step Deck, and Heavy Haul. Our load boards provide Owner Operators with consistent loads within our nationwide network of 195+ agents with over 2000 active direct customers.
If you're ready to work for a carrier that prides itself on putting people first, take the next step and join the Bennett family today.Owner Operators, partnering with Bennett Motor Express means:
- $1000 Orientation Pay
- $1000 Referral Bonus
- Same Day Pay
- High Paying Freight plus 100% FSC
- A+ Advantage Program- Maintenance, Tire, & Fuel Discounts
- Major Medical Coverage Available through UTBA
- Your Trailer or Ours
- True, Non-Forced Dispatch
- Ask recruiter about our take-me-home option on the load board
- 6 months verifiable OTR Open Deck experience in the last 24 months, with 2 years of overall Tractor/Trailer experience in the past 5 years
- 23 years of age
- Able to pass Federal D.O.T. Physical and Drug Screen
- Meet F.M.C.S.R. 391 guidelines in safety clearance application
- No DUIs or Felonies in the past 7 years
- No more than 7 points on your license in the past 3 years
- No more than two moving violations in the last 12 months
- All trucks must be ELD compatible
All Owner Operator applicants must meet all the general qualifications under 49CFR sect;391.11, including without limitation, the United States DOT requirements that a driver applicant be at least 21 years old and can read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquires, and to make entries on reports and records.
Associated topics: cdl a, cdl a truck, class a truck, company driver, company driver solo, company over the road, company truck, conductores clase a, regional driving, tanker truck driving
- 16-20 hours/week - alternating weekends
- 14-passenger bus with wheelchair lift
- Senior clientele (assisted living)
- Citation-Free Motor Vehicle Record
- Pass on Drug-Screen
- Pass on Criminal Background Check
- Passenger Endorsement on Drivers License
Our assisted living community is "extraordinary", but you really need to visit us to see for yourself. We greet our residents by name and share stories about our families and friends. And, we know how to "have fun and celebrate life every day"! If you have a calling to help seniors, by interacting with them as if they were one of your own family members, then you really should consider working in our community.
(1) Culture: We believe it's just as important to celebrate life as it is to work hard each day. In fact, celebrating is vital to our care;
(2) Growth: With countless mentors and training programs for varied job opportunities, we'll grow your passions and invest in your professional development; and
(3) Impact: You don't serve guests or patients. You serve family and are rewarded by seeing that hard work pay off. Be part of redefining senior care.
Caregiver / Certified Nurse Aide CNA - Night And Day Shifts Available
Although experience is a plus this is not a requirement. We provide free extensive home health care training. Additionally, Adultcare Assistance Homecare is Mature Worker Certified through the State of Arizona. This is because we do hire several 50+ plus, senior and previously retired employees. Additionally, we do have some employees seeking to gain entry level experience into nursing, social work and other medically related careers. As our commitment to you, Adultcare Assistance Homecare makes each caregiver a team member (not a contracted worker). This means that we pay all employer liabilities as required by law that can include:
- Unemployment Insurance Tax
- Social Security Tax
- Medicare tax
- State and Federal tax with-holdings
- Assist clients with daily living activities
- Communicate ongoing care results and updates to relevant parties
- Collaborate with clients and families for best care opportunities
- Maintain a healthy and comfortable living environment
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Consent to employee drug screening
- Must pass criminal background check
- Ability to complete Adultcare Assistance Caregiver Training Program
- Reliable transportation
- Valid drivers license
Director Of Assisted Living
Director of Assisted Living
For over 29 years, Senior Resource Group-SRG has been an innovator in the development and operation of senior living communities across the USA. Our experience and passion has helped us win many awards - for innovative community design, excellent service and exceptional care. We are seeking a Director of Assisted Living for our The Heritage Tradition community, located in Sun City West, AZ.
This position requires a Nursing license.
As the leader of the Assisted Living/Memory Care program, you will direct and coordinate the planning, development, implementation, evaluation and improvement of the assisted living program and budget. Helping our senior residents lead engaged, fulfilling lives brings immense personal satisfaction. In this role you will be making a valuable difference in the life of a senior.
- Support the community's programs to encourage resident independence, well-being, and opportunity for personal growth.
- Monitor, on a routine and ongoing basis, key measurable indicators of daily operations. Promote staff participation and involvement in day-to-day operations and decision making. Promote team building and customer service.
- Help develop and/or select in-service training and ongoing training of staff in order to provide high quality services consistent with the philosophy of service-enriched assisted living.
- Direct and participate in all pre-move-in resident evaluations to ensure that the assisted living environment is appropriate for potential residents. Work with other departments and Executive Director to determine resident care plans.
- Plan and/or delegate work assignments assuring effective scheduling on a 24-hour basis.
- Supervise all staff that provides care services to residents.
- Facilitate and encourage family involvement with residents.
- Assist Executive Director in preparing the annual budget.
- Promote staff participation and involvement in the day-to-day operations and decision-making. Promote team building through participation and/or leadership at regular staff meetings.
- Current Nursing license.
- Must have experience in the health, human services, and/or community services field. (NOTE: State law and/or regulation may require licensing and/or may specify certain requirements that this employee must meet.)
Benefits for Full-time employees include: Medical/Vision/Dental/Life Insurance plus a 401k program with generous company match!
The Heritage Tradition
19303 N New Tradition Rd, Sun City West, AZ 85375 USA
For more information about Senior Resource Group- SRG, please visit our website: www.srgseniorliving.com
Senior Resource Group- SRG is an equal opportunity employer.
Our team is dedicated to creating environments that enhance the quality of our residents' lives. If you share that same passion and commitment, we encourage you to consider a career opportunity in senior living. Think about the things you’re good at. Maybe it’s cooking an amazing chicken parmesan. Or drawing a funny picture. Or playing classical piano. Whatever the case may be, it took some time to get really, really good at it, right?
Well, after 29 years of creating great places to live for seniors we think we’ve gotten pretty darn good at it. (But don’t think for a minute that we’ll ever rest on our laurels. Just like world-class athletes and artists, we’re always practicing and learning more.)
Of course, we’d like to say we’re naturally blessed with a talent for understanding the wants and needs of seniors. But the success of our 32 communities is mostly due to our big ears—we listen very closely to our residents and their families. Then we innovate based on what we hear.
That is truly our “secret sauce.” Oh, and we absolutely love what we do. Our passion for hospitality and serving our residents is second-to-none. We believe you’ll feel it from the moment you first walk through the doors of any SRG community. “Comfy,” “cozy,” and “wow” are words we commonly hear.
In fact, our experience and passion has helped us to win many awards—for innovative community design, excellent service, exceptional care, and more. And we were the first senior living company in the U.S. to voluntarily apply for and be awarded CARF accreditation for all of its eligible communities, too.
As you may have guessed by now, we’re incredibly driven by our passion for senior living. It’s who we are. It’s what we do. It’s all we do. We’d be honored to have you as an SRG resident, employee, or partner. Please take a moment to explore our 32 communities.
Work From Home - Earn 40% Of Sales - Avon Sales Rep (Sun City West,Az)
Work from home; Work online; Work anytime
Location: Work from home; Work online; Work anytime
Opportunity: Start an AVON business and EMPOWER your life. Avon is an iconic brand that is recognized and loved by millions. As a leader in beauty, anti-aging skincare, and fragrances, we make it easy for you to sell and succeed, right from the start.
When you join the Avon team, you re part of a community of people just like you who want to share their passion, improve their lives and help other Avon Representatives thrive.
Why Sell AVON?
*Own your own business Use flexible hours to your advantage, transform your spare room into an office or work from your kitchen table. The average active Avon Representative earns 35% of personal sales with the potential to earn up to 50%!
*Determine your work/life balance Work how and when you choose, share your eStore and be available 24/7
*Low start up investment Choose from 2 starter kit options to get your business up and running quickly
*No inventory required
*One-to-one Avon support available We re here to help you every step of the way! You receive personal support from a Sales Leader, a unique eStore for sales and expert training tools to get started.
*Exclusive Avon Opportunities -
I started selling Avon because: I wanted to be the CEO of my own company.
-A.S., Avon independent Sales Representative
Whether you're entering the workforce, returning after the kids have grown, or just want to be your own boss, becoming an AVON Sales Representative offers unlimited opportunities. Put your love of beauty, fashion and meeting people to good use with AVON.
See why more than 6 million people around the world are enjoying the benefits of being an Avon Sales Representative.
Associated topics: home based online, home based position, online research survey, remote employee, remote job, stay at home opportunity, telecommute contracting, telecommuting, telecommuting employment, work from home employment
We have an opening at Choice Rehab Care in our Dietary Department.Duties and
Assist with tray line
Bus tables and set-up
Knowledge of long term care diets beneficial, willing to work with seniors, and weekends/holiday- willing to have a flexible schedule. Must have or be able to obtain a Maricopa County Food Handlers Card. We are willing to train the right candidate with the right attitude. Stop by and fill out an application 14002 W. Meeker Blvd., Sun City West, AZ 85375 or fax resume to 623-546-6487.
At Choice Rehab Care, we have created a pleasant, home-like environment in which our team of caring professional medical staff delivers custom eldercare living services specifically developed for each individual patient. Along with inviting home-like surroundings, our patients enjoy the highest quality care a fact confirmed by the excellent quality rating we have received from the Arizona Department of Health Services for 10 consecutive years. Our Medallion customer service program is designed to ensure the highest standards are met for resident satisfaction.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!