Suncook Job Description Sample
Service Desk Associate
Morning Replenishment Assoc (Seasonal, Part-Time)
Human Resources Specialist (42A)
Fishing Team Lead
Enterprise Sales Exec
We are seeking a strong analytical mind that understands business organizations and operations, likes talking with people, is service-oriented, likes doing a variety of activities. Must thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, willing to wear multiple hats and do the job that needs doing.
Growing at more than 30% year over year, Agiloft is looking for a Technical Sales Lead to join our expanding national team. You will develop new software sales for our award-winning Contract Lifecycle Management and other business software solutions. This is an outstanding role for somebody that is looking to advance their business development career with a fast-growing company.
In addition to industry competitive base and sales incentive compensation, the position offers the opportunity to earn company stock options. Full medical and dental benefits as well as matching 401K retirement plan are also provided.
Primary Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Selling the product!
- Develop and lead enterprise sales opportunities from inception to close
- Be the expert that articulates the company’s capabilities in the context of customer needs
- Manage and lead proof of concept evaluations
- Interact directly with prospects to address any technical questions and represent the technical expertise of the company’s Engineering and Success teams
- Provide technical demonstrations of the product configured to a Client’s individual use case
- Prepare quotations for prospective clients
We need someone who can bring the following to the table:
- 5-10 years of software sales or consulting experience in Contract Lifecycle Management, ITIL Service Desk, Business Process Management, Document Management, ERP or related enterprise systems
- BS/BA or related industry field sales experience
- Enterprise Cloud software/SaaS full sales-cycle experience
- Experience with value selling and other leading solution sales techniques
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, persuasion, presentation and writing skills
- Experience scoping, managing and executing customer pilots and Proof of Concepts
- Outstanding problem-solving skills, including the ability to meet a business requirement with a technical solution
- Passion and people skills
- Ability to work unsupervised from home office as required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel (up to 20%)
Agiloft, Inc. is a trusted provider of agile business process software. Our unique platform enables our pre-built and custom applications to be tailored to your exact needs without writing custom code, so deployment times and costs are a fraction of those required for other systems.
Agiloft has grown through a strong focus on engineering excellence and absolute dedication to world-class customer service. These values reflect the talent, experience, and commitment of its employees and partners. Unlike start-ups beholden to the short-term financial goals of their investors, Agiloft has enjoyed pure organic growth without outside investors, and is debt-free, profitable, and growing.
“Over three million users at organizations ranging from small enterprises to U.S. government agencies and Fortune 100 companies depend on Agiloft's top-rated product suites for Contract Management Software, Service Desk, Custom Workflow, and more. Agiloft specializes in automating contract management and related processes that are too complex for competing vendors. Our best-practice templates and adaptable technology ensure rapid deployment and a fully extensible system.”
Honesty | integrity and Respect | Accountability | Client focus | Continuous improvement
Agiloft is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Mobile Device Specialist
DataXoom is a leading provider of US mobile data services for large business and enterprise customers. We are looking for a key addition to our team that will support in the testing and troubleshooting of mobile devices and how they connect to LTE networks. We support a large number of mobile LTE devices including, tablets, smartphones, wearables, routers, mobile computers, specialty devices, etc.
This role will provide testing and troubleshooting on all of the devices that we support. Understanding how devices connect to LTE networks (connections settings, APN's, etc.) is a requirement.
Here are some examples of the devices and carrier networks that we support:
OEM: Apple, Samsung, Cradlepoint, Zebra, Motorola, DataLogic
Carrier: AT&T, VZW, AT&T, Sprint, TMO, Rogers, Telus
- Previous experience working within a carrier or an OEM may be helpful.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of working of with these types of devices.
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Join a start-up environment with an innovative product in an exploding market
- Signficant growth opportunity
- Working along side the founders and executive staff
- Potential for profit sharing bonus based on department and company performance
- Employee healthcare/benefits/vacation
Part Time Sales Leads Generator (Concord, NH)
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!