Sunland Job Description Sample
Lyft Driver - Pick Your Own Hours
Make up to $35/hr driving for Employer. What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
Why Employer? Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%. Make More Money:
Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you. Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly.
Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people. How Employer Driving Works:
Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode. Step 2:
Accept a passenger ride request. Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location.
Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination.
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride! Driver
You're at least 21 years. old. You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer. You own an iPhone or Android smartphone. You have a clean driving record and auto insurance.
Childcare Professional - Part-Time And Full-Time Babysitting Jobs
Do you love working with children? Do you want a flexible opportunity that pays well?Do you have experience as a babysitter, nanny or a caretaker?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, become an UrbanSitter babysitter! Top sitters earn over $1000 a week babysitting for great local families. Hours are flexible and you keep 100% of what you make. Nannies: we have great full and part-time jobs too.
Local Cdl-A Truck Driver In Los Angeles, CA
TAKE A TURN FOR THE BEST
Local City Drivers can get started at a top rate of $24.39/hr. with 2 years of experience
Ready to get started Just fill out this short form application. Once you complete it, a recruiter will call and we'll take care of all the rest.
Experience You Can Count On
Family-owned founded in 1924, Saia has a long history of success. Our experience is what drives our leadership in providing complete transportation and logistics solutions. With the help of our service partners, our reach extends throughout the U.S. to Canada, Puerto Rico, and Mexico. That translates into numerous rewarding career opportunities for drivers seeking the thrill of a challenge with the stability of a leader. And with best-in-class benefits, top-industry pay, and regular home time, it's no wonder our team of over 9,000 employees choose a career with us. Discover your own path with Saia today.
WE GO BEYOND SAYING WE CARE TO SHOWING YOU HOW MUCH.With some of the best driver trainers in the business, we put your growth and career at the forefront.
Whether it's more time to spend with your own family, more miles or the freedom to explore a new career area, we make it our priority to see you get it. We want you to have every opportunity to grow and contribute individually or as part of the team. Here, you're more than a number in the crowd. That's probably why our average employee tenure is 10 years and why more than 300 have stayed with us for over 20!
Our Mission"PROVIDE BEST-IN-CLASS SERVICE - AS DEFINED BY OUR CUSTOMERS - THROUGH QUALITY PROCESSES IN AN ENVIRONMENT THAT RESPECTS EMPLOYEES, ADVOCATES SAFETY, RECOGNIZES EXCELLENCE, AND BUILDS SHAREHOLDER VALUE."
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Health, Rx, and Vision Benefits (no employee contribution after 10 years)
- Dental Coverage Available
- 401K Plan with company match and immediate vesting
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Credit Union Services & Direct payroll deposit
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Paid Bereavement & Jury Duty Leave
- Company-paid Disability
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Educational Scholarships
- Wellness Program
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Safety Awards
- Driver Uniform Program
Local City Drivers
TRAINING TO DRIVING TO LEADING. GO ANYWHERE.
Have your CDL-A, but less than a year of driving experience? We’ll get you started off right with hands-on tractor-trailer training led by some of the best drivers in the business. When you get on the road with Saia as a Local City Driver, you’ll never have to guess where your next miles are coming and you’ll be home daily. If it’s extra hours you want, you can get experience working at the dock site. Rather lead? We can help you do that too as a driver trainer.
Experienced Car Haul Truck Driver
Experience the difference of driving for a carrier Dedicated to our Drivers.
Plenty of runs in your area.
With Steady Freight and Guaranteed Hourly Pay, Hogan’s Car Hauling jobs give our drivers what they need!
We offer Class A CDL Car Haul Truck Drivers:
- Great Hourly Pay
- Average $70,000 + annually!
- Home Daily with some overnight runs
- BRAND NEW Equipment
- Steady Freight
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k)
- Valid Class A CDL
- Minimum of 2 years driving experience required
- Auto-Hauler experience REQUIRED
Know where your next mile is coming from.
At Hogan, we succeed when our Car Hauler CDL-A Truck Drivers succeed, so we provide the best equipment, pay, benefits and hometime that only an industry leader can provide. Trusted by the industry for over 95 years, Hogan is a full-service trucking company with exciting opportunities for Class A CDL truck drivers. If staying close to home is important to you, our Dedicated Auto Hauling route will keep you driving AND give you quality time with your family.
Recruiters are standing by.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Housing Packages Available!
Chalk Mountain is hiring experienced, local, Class A CDL truck drivers in West Texas. Earn up to $100,000 per year plus bonuses! Great Home Time! The perfect local oil and gas trucking job for experienced class A CDL drivers where we pay what we say
Experienced Class A CDL truck drivers can earn serious money hauling sand or water with scheduled home time. No more sleeping at truck stops --- We now offer housing! Drivers must have a tank endorsement to transport water. As an experienced driver, you get the rest and pay that you deserve.
Class A CDL Drivers can expect:
Up to $100,000 plus bonuses
Scheduled home time
PTO after 90 days
Equipment on 2.5 year cycle
Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term Disability
Outstanding maintenance program
If you're an experienced Class A CDL truck driver with 18 months of verifiable tractor trailer experience and are looking for a trucking job where you can earn $100,000 in your first year, apply now and speak to a recruiter to learn more about our opportunities!
Childcare Work From Home Opportunity - Start Your Own Daycare (Sunland
Do you have love for children, education, and want to own your own business? We are looking for qualified educators, moms and caregivers in the early childhood space who are interested in starting their very own in-home daycare. Our company, WeeCare, will help you get started and partner with you on owning and operating a premier daycare out of your home.
You would be your own boss and own your own business - a business you can be proud of. Our job is to empower you, provide you with the support you need, and help you operate your business and to make sure that, in the end of the day, you are paid a wage of $60k-$90k a year.
By partnering with WeeCare, you provide communities with the type of care parents desire and a safe environment children love.
WEECARE HELPS YOU WITH EVERYTHING!
+ Become Licensed and Certify Your Home.
+ Market and Fill your Daycare to Capacity.
+ Manage Billing and Finances.
+ Simplify Communication with Parents.
+ Build a Curriculum.
+ Provide support and a community of caregivers.
+ Earn up to $90k & Large Tax Write-offs.
- 2+ to 5 years of experience
- Age Groups: Infant , Preschool , Toddler
- High school degree
- First Aid Training, CPR Training, Early Childhood Education (ECE)
- Your own backyard (a plus, but not required).
- Teaching experience (a plus, but not required).
- A background check & fingerprint clearance (we will help with this).
- A passion to make a difference in a kids life through early education.
- CPR & First Aid certification (we will help with this).
- A record of a TB test.
Company Description: WeeCare was founded in early 2017 by a unique team of preschool owners and technology innovators in Los Angeles, CA. With our combined 30+ years of experience in early childhood care and our vision of a simplified technology platform, it is our goal to provide the easiest way for teachers, new moms and caregivers to start and manage a successful home daycare.
- Compensation: $60,000 to $90,000 per year*
- Industry: Child Care
- Availability: Full-time
Caregiver for family- Hospice care, laundry, changing, Light house keeping, meals 4 hours per day (Daily)
9 am- 1 pm approx. time Times may vary
For more information:
Contact 818 219 0935 or email : Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org
We have helped families remain safe and independent at home since 1982 by referring professional caregivers who provide personal care, homemaking, and companionship services. We believe that everyone who wants to preserve their dignity by aging at home and receiving personalized attention should have access to exceptional home care at affordable prices with Griswold Home Care.
Farmers Insurance Acquisition Opportunity
What is the Acquisition Program?
The Acquisition Agency Program is designed to give seasoned, well-capitalized professionals a turn-key system to quickly purchase a Farmers Exclusive Agency. By participating in the Acquisition Agency Program, Agency owners will be in a prime position to jump start their agency and achieve aggressive growth in the early years of operation via an existing book of business and a generous bonus program.
The Bonus program is paid out quarterly and starts at 27% of the written premium.
Our unique program is backed locally, with the complete support of the district office. We provide all the training you will need to successfully run a Farmers insurance agency.
Farmers Agents have access to over 60 products & services, from traditional products like auto and homeowners insurance to business, life insurance, and financial services. They receive extensive training developed by the award-winning University of Farmers, and a proven technology platform to help them build a strong, stable book of business.
Whats in it for me?
Economic interest in your business
Aggressive bonus structure during the first three years
Special loan and financing options
- Agents receive Farmers award-winning training and support
Unique compensation and bonus packages
- Access to more than 60 products and services through more than five different companies.
Quarterly Bonus Programs
Yearly Achievement Club Trips
- Position Requirements
Favorable Background Results
Favorable Credit History
Intermediate to advance computer skills
Exceptional telecommunication skills
About District 56
Farmers Insurance District 56 was founded in 1967, over 49 years ago. What makes our office different from the rest is the support we provide for our new agents. Unlike other offices, we have a hands on approach and work very closely to ensure you become successful. Another unique thing our office provides is free office space and training.
HR Account Manager
Total HR Management provides an array of services designed to deliver a complete HR department for small and midsized businesses. Our comprehensive suite of solutions allows our clients to right source their HR activities. The benefit to our clients is faster growth, the ability to retain and attract needed talent, and a lasting competitive advantage.
The HR Account Manager is responsible for overseeing comprehensive Human Resource services delivery to assigned client accounts. Will be responsible for delivering support in the following areas:
HR Account Manager
- Benefits Management: new hire orientation, benefits enrollment – open and new hire, employee contact and consultation.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning, succession planning.
- HR Policies: policy consultation, handbook maintenance – development and updating, labor law compliance.
- Evaluates reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Maintains knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation and insures client compliance.
- Payroll Management: new hire setup and paperwork completion, time and attendance tracking, payroll processing quality/accuracy assurance.
- Time and Attendance System Account Management: company setup and maintenance, new employee setup and maintenance, client training and support.
- Risk Management: safety consultation, safety training, workers compensation claims management including audits, IIPP (Injury Illness Prevention Program) development, OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health) compliance, new hire safety orientations.
- Quarterly Reports: create and review quarterly reports with clients.
- Training and Organization Development: assessment and planning, training program development, coordination of training delivery, employee satisfaction consultation.
- Performance Management: job description/expectation development, performance review process consultation and support, definition of performance standards, management support and training.
- LOA (Leave of Absence): leave consultation, LOA packets/paperwork coordination, coordinate management of benefits continuation.
- Employee Termination: termination consultation, progressive discipline process support, exit interviews/term checks/last check acknowledgments.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills
Strong conflict management skills.
Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Develop strong trusting relationships in order to gain support and achieve results.
Effectively envision, develop, and implement new strategies to address competitive, complex business issues.
Manage multiple conflicting priorities.
Ability to understand issues and communicate effectively with the executive committee.
Be flexible and available to interact with employees at all levels.
Be self-directed and motivated.
Take initiative to identify and anticipate client needs and make recommendations for implementation.
Education and Experience
BA or BS degree preferred
3-5 years’ experience in HR/Payroll
Payroll experience preferred
Outstanding communication and consulting skills
Strong Workers Compensation and LOA knowledge
Ability to commute to multiple client locations
Flexibility to work with multiple organizational cultures and management styles
Proficiency with Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Current PHR certification (or willingness to obtain certification within 12 months of hire)
PEO experience a plus.
Claims Specialist - Entry Level
POSITION: Claims Assistant/Entry Level
If you are looking for a casual yet professional work environment, you should consider Pro General Insurance Solutions, Inc. Pro General is a Managing General Insurance Agency that focuses on auto insurance policies and is located in La Crescenta, CA. We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic team player capable of assisting with claims for our private passenger auto programs in California and Florida. This individual will be responsible for the entire claims process including handing the first notice of loss, taking statements, investigating coverage, acquiring documentation, drafting claims letters, corresponding with clinics and attorneys and recommending settlements to management. Training provided!
- Review and analyze policy to determine applicable coverage
- Investigate and evaluate each claim by obtaining reports, statements, and policy coverages
- Handle claims inquiries and coverage verifications
- Request appropriate inspections and appraisals as necessary
- Proactively monitor medical treatment based on the nature and extent of the damages, cause of injury and treatment received or anticipated
- Prepare timely letters and maintain the appropriate diary to ensure compliance with state and federal laws
- As appropriate draft and deliver denial letters, reservation of rights letters and other correspondence to claimants and insureds
- Follow proper escalation procedures based on severity of the claim
- Ensure service levels within the team and department are met or exceeded on a daily basis
- Communicate with underwriting on variances within the policy file and claims trends
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent communication skills (oral / written)
- Ability to multi-task
- Excel/Word required
- Spanish speaking preferred
Pro General is aligned with various A Rated carriers and independent agents who are licensed professionals in your area. The company offers diverse platforms for specialty auto risks in California and Florida by leveraging their policy management system to ensure competitively priced and properly underwritten risks while detecting and fighting fraud.
This position is in Tampa, FL.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!