Sunland Park Job Description Sample
Diesel Engine Technician - Multiple US Based Locations – Some With Global Travel – Some With Rotational Travel
Multiple US Based Locations – Some with Global Travel – Some with Rotational Travel
Base salary commensurate with experience. Overtime paid for hours worked over 40. Holiday, On-Call or Call Out are paid based on location with a minimum of time and half.
Bonus is paid by the company based on company performance
Benefits: Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Got a job? How about a Career?
If you are looking for a career with a global foot print major corporation with a complete employment package, then send me your resume so we can speak today!
Skills and Experience Notice: Any of the below skills and experience are not all inclusive in being considered. These are suggestive to guide the potential candidate to ensure they are listed within their resume.
- Diagnoses and completes complex repairs to engines either in shop or at the customer’s site
- Engages customers in a courteous and professional manner. Anticipates and ensures prompt and efficient attention to customer needs
- Applies the use of specialized tools and follows documented procedures and policies to diagnose and complete fewer complex repairs, including identifying and preparing required parts and tools
- Performs preventative maintenance activities as per documented schedules and standards on engine and related components in shop or in the field
- Escalates unresolved issues to more experienced Field Service Technicians and/or Supervisor
- Completes required documentation, such as service worksheets, timesheets, warranty claims, quality documents via handwritten forms or business system input screens
- Experience performing all work within Standard Repair Times (SRTs)
- Excellent diagnostic skill and experience
- Ability to carry out full diagnostics using diagnostic tools on different product types with or without supervision depending on skills and experience
- Experience using Insite diagnostic tool
- Properly use parts books, service manuals and QuickServe online
- Experience using Cummins EDS system
- Below are some of the skills and experience we are looking for:
- 1 -3 years of consistent work history
- Career minded
- On-highway vehicles with 12 to 15-liter engines; Cummins, CAT, Detroit, PACCAR, Volvo, Freightliner, Mack
- Must have experience performing preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance with limited to no supervision
- Heavy-Duty internal engine experience working with a senior engine technician while preformingperformingoverhauls
- Field Service experience
- Motor Coaches or High Horse Power Engine experience
- Experience with engine horse power 104 HP to 4200 HP
- Any experience with Cummins engine models: QSX, QSK, ISX, ISL, ISM, ISB, ISC Engines
- Experience with Cummins ISX 15, QSK 30 to QSK 78 engines or experience with K19, KT38, K50 and QSK50, or 60 to QSK95, QST 30 engines
- Cummins diesel engines; ISX 15, QSK 30 to QSK 78 engines or experience with K19, KT38, K50 and QSK50, or 60 to QSK95, QST 30 engines
- CAT diesel engines; C15, CAT 3400 series, 3500 series or 3600 series or Perkins
- Detroit diesel engines; 60 series or DD13 -16
- MTU diesel engines; 2000 or 4000
- Volvo diesel engines; D13, D12, D16
- Waukesha; VGF, L36, VHP 5108, 5790, 5794, 7042, 9390
- Navistar, Western Star, Freightliner, Mac, Paccar, Waukesha,
- Natural Gas engines, (15 to 30 Liter and up)
- Ability to travel to any global location, if required
- Active and current passport, if needed to perform work
- 14/7 Technician Program – 14 days on call and 7 days off – depending on work location
- 48 hours of pay for each week you are on assignment (14-day shift)
- Overtime paid before 7AM and after 6PM, weekends & holidays
- Cummins, GE Marine Engines or others
- Offshore marine service experience
- Some of the places supported/traveled on a regular basis:
- Trinidad, Angola, Spain, Dubai, Egypt, South Africa, French Guiana, China, Nigeria, Brazil, Malta, Mexico, Aruba, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Alaska, Washington, California, Florida Coast, New York, South Texas Coast, Mississippi Coast, Alabama Coast, and Louisiana
- Pre-establish Go Trailer and Remote Warehouses
- Adheres to all relevant Health, Safety & Environmental policies, procedures and legislation and reports any issues / incidents to their supervisor
- High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate)
- Post-Secondary Certificate or training as a diesel technician preferred
- Certified MasterDieselTechnician / Mechanic (preferred)
Logistics / Dist Support I
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $14 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home.
With 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in nearly 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
The Aerospace, Defense and Marine (AD&M) business unit of TE is part of the Industrial Solutions segment -- a world leader in the design of components and electrical interconnection solutions that are used for applications in extreme and harsh environments. These interconnect solutions make possible applications like avionics, jet engine management, flight controls, grounding systems and harness assemblies, in-flight entertainment (IFE) and cabin systems for today's "connected aircraft". Vertical markets served include commercial and military aviation, space, military ground vehicles, unmanned / drone vehicles, as well as marine offshore oil and gas (MOG) development.
TE offers solutions for enhanced connectivity in extreme environments, from the deepest oceans, to deep space exploration. In your relentless need to save space and weight, improve data delivery and power management, you will find that AD&M is ready to collaborate with your design team to help you get your product to the market faster with smarter, better interconnect solutions.
TE Connectivity's Distribution & Logistics Teams manage the efficient flow of goods, services and information between point of origin through customer placement in order to meet customer requirements or internal business objectives. They create integrated processes among internal functions such as operations, purchasing and logistics, and outside suppliers. They also focus resources on continuous improvement of the movement of materials through various production processes, and establish key performance metrics and benchmarks relating to supply chain planning/forecasting to measure actual performance against goals on a regular basis.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
Requisition ID: 45976
Sales Floor Associate
Summary of Position
Responsible for assisting with the complete operations of assigned store, in conjunction with assigned tasks and duties.
Assist in the merchandising of the store.
Fully cross-trained to assist with cash register operations, customer service and stock replenishment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Handle all sales transactions while operating assigned cash register.
Maintains security of all cash.
Protects all company assets.
Maintains a high level of good customer service.
Maintains a pleasant, friendly, cooperative attitude with customers, co-workers and supervisors.
Assist with unloading trucks.
Works in a safe manner.
Adheres to and upholds policies and procedures.
General math skills to allow for cash accounting.
Strong verbal communication skills to allow for proper interaction with customers.
High level of integrity and honesty; will be responsible for handling cash.
This job specification should not construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. This is not to be considered a complete list of job duties, which appear in the job description for this position, and which may be amended from time to time at the discretion of Dollar Tree. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by their supervisor. Dollar Tree is an equal opportunity employer.
Member Services (Front Desk) Representative
The Member Services Representative will be responsible for creating a positive member experience by providing a superior level of customer service to Planet Fitness members, prospective members and guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Greet members, prospective members and guests, providing exceptional customer service.
Handle all front desk related activities including:
Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a variety of questions.
Check members into the system.
New member sign-up.
Take prospective members on tours.
Facilitate needed updates to member's accounts (collect past dues, corrections, changes).
Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner and elevate to Manager and/or Regional Manager as needed.
Assist in maintaining the neatness and cleanliness of the club.
Customer service background required.
Basic computer proficiency.
A passion for fitness and health.
Upbeat and positive attitude!
Punctuality and reliability is a must.
Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a positive and professional way with members and co-workers, exceeding the member's expectations.
Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem solve.
Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language.
High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
Must be 18 years of age or older.
Continual standing and walking during shift.
Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
Must be able to occassionally lift up to 50 lbs.
Must be willing to assist in light cleaning/organizing.
Must be willing to attend occasional work-related events.
Coordinator Communications - Marketing - Days
Since 1974, Del Sol Medical Center has provided quality healthcare to El Paso and the surrounding region. As the only full-service, acute care hospital in East El Paso with a Level II Trauma designation in Emergency Services, we continue to expand our services to meet the growing needs of our tristate community, providing special expertise in Cardiology, Maternity & Child Services, a Level III NICU, a Center of Excellence designation for our Bariatric Clinic and Minimally Invasive Surgery Center, and a newly renovated 32-bed Rehabilitation Hospital.
The physicians, nurses and staff at our 350-bed hospital are committed to providing the highest quality care with compassion and integrity.
Las Palmas Medical Center offers comprehensive services and special expertise in Emergency Room Medicine (Level III Trauma), Cardiology, Women's Services, Labor & Delivery, Neonatal Intensive Care, Neuroscience, Pediatric care, Oncology Services, and Wound Care Management. Las Palmas Medical Center is also the only Kidney Transplant Center in the Region.
Wound Management Services
The Communication and Special Projects Coordinator will support the implementation of St. David's HealthCare's communication and community affairs strategies. The position will report directly to and work closely with the Director of Corporate Communication.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in public relations, marketing, business or journalism
CV Technician III Registered - Cath Lab, Mixed Shift
POSITION SUMMARY: This position is required to assist with procedures in the Cardiac Catheterization Lab to include the delivery of non-narcotic medications to Cath Lab, and Cath Lab medical staff and licensed staff during procedures. This is accomplished as a non- interruptive single task from one point to the other. The CVT will assist in operating and troubleshooting of general equipment, scrubbing, procedural hemodynamic monitoring, and positioning patients. The CVT will also be responsible for charging supplies and cases after each procedure is completed. The CVT performs in collaboration with other members of the health care delivery team to deliver quality patient care. This position is also cross-trained to assist in EP Lab, Heart Recovery, non-invasive procedures to include EKG and Stress testing. Core Competencies will be assessed in accordance to the units' specific patient population served.
1.Operates radiographic equipment, and digital equipment.
2.Prepares or assists with patient preparation, provides instruction to patient, assists with transportation of patients.
3.Assists in procedures in capacity of scrub tech, monitoring tech or radiologic technologist.
4.Functions in all aspects of the Cardiac Cath Lab, with the exception of medication administration.
5.Ensures sterile techniques and patient safety are maintained.
6.Prepares equipment at the start of each day, assures quality controls are performed on equipment.
7.Assures Radiation Safety during procedures, assures staff are wearing monitoring badges and protective equipment.
8.Assists with code arrest situations during procedures, including CPR and defibrillation.
9.Assists Director with PI data collection and report generation.
10. Assists in EP Lab, Heart Recovery, non-invasive procedures to include EKG and Stress testing.
11. Maintains department equipment, orders inventory for invasive and non-invasive areas, assures charges are completed each day and ensures daily departmental pharmaceutical needs are met.
12. Participates in Standby and On Call. Provides coverage for care of the patients in Non-invasive stress testing and the Interventional Unit on a rotational and/or as needed basis.
13. Maintains professional development and license requirements.
14. Other duties as assigned.
Must have one of the following;
Registry in Radiologic Technologists
RCIS or RCVT certification
Minimum of 2 years recent cath lab experience
Basic Cardiac Life Support
Advanced Cardiac Life Support within 6 months of hire date.
RCIS certification within 2 years of hire date.
1.High school graduate or equivalent.
1.Graduate of an Accredited Cardiovascular technology college.
Inpatient/Acute Psychiatrist - New Program/Hospital - El Paso, TX
Job Description: Overview
COME PRACTICE WITH US!
Full Time Inpatient/Acute Psychiatrist(s) Needed for New Program/Hospital
Acadia Healthcare is excited to begin serving the El Paso community in late 2018! We are growing/building our quality-focused medical-staff team from the ground up and seeking clinicians to join the team that are dedicated to providing outstanding patient care.
Rio Vista Behavioral Health
- El Paso, TX
80-bed freestanding inpatient/acute psychiatric hospital – still under construction
Opening Q4 2018
Full service facility, multiple step down/medical units
Offer inpatient detox, acute psychiatric care, PHP, IOP
Comprehensive nursing/support, medical staff, and program offerings
Treats children-geriatric w/ programs catered to each age group
Team Size (anticipated): 4-5 psychiatrists on-staff, Medical Director/CMO, other specialty support (IM/FM/Addiction)
Manageable & sustainable workload
Day position, Monday-Friday, Minimal weekend/call coverage
Excellent compensation & robust benefits package
- Physician Medical Director
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Psychiatrist (MD/DO only)
- Inpatient Adult/General Psychiatrist - board certified or board eligible (MD/DO only)
- Inpatient Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist
Successful completion of an accredited Psychiatry residency/fellowship training program
Current Texas Physician/Medical license, in good standing (MD or DO only) or have the ability to obtain required licensure
Physical Therapist Outpatient Orthopedics El Paso, TX PRN
Concentra, one of the largest Physical Therapy providers in the nation, is now hiring Physical Therapists. Compassion and interpersonal skills come first in this position as hundreds of concerned patients will seek out your expertise to ease their pain each year. It is up to you to evaluate and treat these patients so they can get back to their daily lives.
As a Concentra Physical Therapist, not only will you be rewarded personally as you affect change in your patients' lives, but you will stand at the base of a mountain of career opportunities. In addition to treating patients, your input in the day-to-day function of the center matters. You will have the ability to help solve challenges within the center, allowing you to develop leadership skills and the opportunity to propel yourself up the leadership ladder. Concentra will also provide continuing education opportunities so you can stay on the cutting edge of Physical Therapy.
If you are looking for a Physical Therapy position with leadership and growth opportunities, apply to Concentra today!
Evaluate and treat patients with various musculoskeletal injuries
Communicate treatment plans and evaluations effectively to medical teams
Report patient progress to in-house doctors and specialty doctors such as orthopedic surgeons and hand surgeons
Provide assistance to center colleagues in identifying issues
Get involved with professional education and development opportunities
BS or Master's Degree in Physical Therapy
Current license for state where practicing
JOB RELATED EXPERIENCE:
- Ortho-outpatient experience preferred
Branded Service Technician - El Paso
This position is responsible for ensuring excellent consumer experience in after-sales in home service. The service technician will drive a service vehicle in order to complete an assigned route of consumers who have appliances in need of repair. Visiting the consumer's home, diagnosing and repairing while documenting the activities are the primary daily activities of the Service Technician. The Service Technician will represent Electrolux in the most professional and proficient manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Conduct appliance diagnosis and repairs in consumer's homes or other locations as needed.
Resolve all problems related to appliance performance on behalf of Electrolux consumers.
Drive a service vehicle through an assigned route to multiple repair locations.
Record all activities via computer system or designated process related to repairs, daily routes, and other activities.
Achieve performance standards for productivity and efficiency.
Maintain inventory of parts on assigned vehicle, minimizing cost through proficient inventory control.
Maintain high level of skill and proficiency in appliance repair.
Attend all training, meetings, and other events as required.
Wear designated uniform & maintain standards of personal grooming & appearance consistent with Electrolux values.
Maintain a dedication to providing exceptional customer service
Perform additional duties as assigned
- High school diploma required. Certification in appliance repair or AAS degree preferred.
EPA or CFC Certification Preferred
3-5 years' experience in the appliance industry
Must provide verifiable, stable work history
Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
Ability to diagnose and repair major appliances
Strong team orientation
Read and interpret wiring diagrams, schematics and other service information.
Must have strong communication skills
Passion to serve consumer as well as shareholders of EMA.
Demonstrate empathy for consumer's needs and requirements
Able to drive a service vehicle to through a daily route to consumer's home.
Possess strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
Patient Access Rep II At Providence Memorial Hospital In El Paso TX
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Minimum typing skills of 35 wpm
Demonstrated working knowledge of PC/CRT/printer
Knowledge of function and relationships within a hospital environment preferred
Customer service skills and experience
Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Ability to receive and express detailed information through oral and written communications
Course in Medical Terminology required
Understanding of Third Party Payor requirements preferred
Understanding of Compliance standards preferred
Must be able to perform essential job duties in at least two Patient Access service areas including ED.
Uses proper negotiation techniques to professionally collect money owed by our Patients/Guarantors.
Builds and maintains collaborative relationships with both internal and external Clients that lead to more effective communication and a higher level of productivity and accuracy.
Must be able to appropriately interpret physician orders, medical terminology and insurance cards while maintaining Conifer Standards of Care.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Include minimum education, technical training, and/or experience preferred to perform the job.
High School Diploma or GED required
0 – 1 year in a Customer Service role.
0 – 1 year administrative experience in medical facility, health insurance, or related area preferred
Some college coursework is preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to sit at computer terminal for extended periods of time
Occasionally lift/carry items weighing up to 25 lbs.
Frequent prolonged standing, sitting, and walking
Occasionally push a wheelchair to assist patients with mobility problems.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Can work in patient care locations which include potential exposure to life-threatening patient conditions.
Must be available to work hours and days as needed based on departmental/system demands.
Resolves Physician's office and Patient issues. May experience extreme patient volumes and uncooperative Patients.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!