Sunnyvale Job Description Sample
Field Application Engineer (Fae) - Team Lead
Do you want to be part of an exciting and dynamic team where you get the chance to work with cutting edge technology? Do you enjoy solving complex problems? Are you looking for a company that places supreme importance on developing the skills and careers of their engineering talent? Our client's engineers thrive on a dynamic, customer-driven, global work environment and gain exceptional exposure to leading edge software and hardware technology.
We are currently seeking an Application Engineering Team Lead to lead a team of 5-6 highly skilled FAE's, work with design engineers as well as directly with customers. You will have the opportunity to experience a range of activities, which vary week-to-week and sometimes day-to-day.
Three main responsibilities for team leader are:
- Manage a team of 5-6 people. This includes managing work done by the team, conducting performance reviews, managing funding, etc. (~20% of time)
- Manage projects. This includes sizing and quoting projects, then managing the work to deliver those projects to customers. (~30% of time)
- Providing direct technical support to customers. (~50% of time)
- Devise innovative techniques for testing and characterizing leading edge technology.
- Write and debug test programs in C/Visual Basic code
- Create demonstration development programs and presentations.
- Identify trends in customer IC development to help guide the development of new products
- Reproduce customer problems for software/hardware engineering to correct, and provide interim solutions to keep our customers' production flowing
- Develop competitive benchmarks to differentiate us from the competition
- Travel to customer sites to support Design Engineers, Test Engineers, Product Engineers and Manufacturing Engineers. Travel requirements may be 25% or greater.
- Work with Sales and Marketing to develop sales and support strategies
- Attend trade shows as a technical representative.
- Write and present technical papers at professional conferences
Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education Required:
The ideal candidate will have at a minimum the following:
- Bachelor’s of Science in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- 7 + years of ATE experience
- Team Lead/Manager experience, or demonstrable skills to be an effective team lead
- Knowledge of digital and analog test techniques
- Previous customer experience a plus.
- Travel both domestic & internationally if needed
- Knowledge of IG-XL and /or ETS software a plus
Full Stack Developer
Morgan Hill, CA
In this role you are instrumental in helping scope out both the near-term experience for our merchants as well as the next generation of our platform and craft solutions capable of delivering billion of hits every day. We’d like to know that you thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy driving innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development.
- 3 years current experience building single page applications with popular JS frameworks and libraries (React, Angular, Ember, Babel, Webpack, Underscore, etc.).
- Experience with test automation: TDD, unit/integration/functional testing.
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, Sass, Bootstrap, and cross-browser and device development.
- Have a passion for quality and writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well.
- Strong desire to learn & push the envelope, and share knowledge with others.
National Recruiters LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Sales Executive - Semiconductor/Capital Equipment
Duties & Responsibilities
Do you possess a unique blend of an Engineering background, Semiconductor industry experience, AND a strong desire to work with customers to influence sales and the product road map?
This individual is not only seasoned at the selling profession, but has significant Test Systems or related experience and excels in managing a Customer Team. He/She will work independently with little supervision. Both the company and customer see this person as an expert.
- Responsible for managing and growing the business for established and new customers.
- Responsible for creating and implementing sales strategy using strategic sales tools and processes.
- Manages all activities related to gaining market share and meeting sales quota including; identifying and qualifying opportunities, managing the competitive sales process, alignment of product road maps, forecasting, quoting/booking orders and supporting semiconductor companies.
- Will be responsible for coordinating sales strategy worldwide for the assigned customers.
- Must be able to develop relationships at all levels within the customers organization.
- 8 plus years experience in capital equipment sales within the Semiconductor or a related industry.
- BSEE or equivalent. MBA a plus
- Proven ability to drive long sales cycle design-ins.
- Highly empathetic to customer's needs
- Can build strong personal relationships
- Excellent communication skills
Technician - Solar
The Solar Field Service Technicians is responsible for the onsite maintenance and operation of large remote solar power plants, including but not limited to site safety & environmental, electrical system maintenance, control systems, sub-contractor management, vegetation management, site field reports, and other duties as required to properly maintain and operate the site within the contractual requirements. This position will work closely with the Remote Operations Center Client Services and must be able to work independently with little to no supervision and will be required to work in the field under various conditions including night work as required. Candidates must have a strong background in electrical maintenance and troubleshooting, preferably in the renewable energy field.
MaxGen Energy Services (http://maxgenservices.com/) is the nation’s largest independent service provider for the clean energy industry.
Technician- Solar Responsibilities
The following responsibilities are not limited to:
- Onsite safety and environmental compliance adherence
- Conduct site safety assessments and identify all safety hazards on job-site, lead daily safety meetings, properly generate and complete JHA, LOTO, and other safety related documentation as per OSHA and site specific requirements.
- Review site manuals and drawings to ensure proper operation and maintenance of equipment
- In field work including electrical and mechanical preventative and corrective maintenance of site equipment, vegetation management, site field reporting, work order completion, and other work as needed.
- Perform testing on equipment, including but not limited to; insulation testing (megger testing), I-V curve testing, thermal imagery, torque tests and performance evaluations.
- Troubleshoot PV system performance issues and locate & isolate ground faults.
- Perform OEM testing, troubleshooting, repairs and upgrades/ revisions to a broad range of equipment in the renewable industry.
- Quality assurance for all work performed on site
- Must be able to work closely with Remote Operations Center (ROC) to react and resolve production related issues as they arise in the field
- Vegetation management and overall site cleanliness
- Communicate with internal and external customers as required
- Work closely with the Planning and Scheduling team to ensure maintenance schedules are adhered to and work orders are completed accurately and on time
- Generate professional service specific reports using work order system or Microsoft Office that can be presented to the customer.
- Ensure that all issues at the site are documented in the work order system and are addressed in a timely manner.
- Planned and unplanned over time and night work may be required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school Graduate
Formal electrical training or 5 years’ equivalent experience in maintaining power generation electrical equipment
Electrical – Certified Electrician (Journeyman level) form relevant state
Technician- Solar SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Strong understudying of OSHA safety requirements including LOTO, Arc Flash, JHA/JSA, etc.
- Valid state drivers license
- 1 plus years of PV power plant maintenance experience
- Strong electrical, electronic and mechanical troubleshooting skills. Technical knowledge of solar, and PV, related applications.
- Strong work ethic, be a self-starter and work with little to no supervision.
- Excellent technical and non-technical verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience using a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to generate, track, and complete site work requirements.
- Experience with using plant control and monitoring systems to diagnose plant problems and monitor site daily performance
- Ability to understand and work within company business processes and ensure an efficient working environment.
- Demonstrates safe work practices and quality orientation
- Able to work within a project team and to spend long hours alone
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems independently with a high level of results orientation.
- Strong MS Office skills
- Travel may be required – up to 25%
- Job requires working in all elements, depending on job location, time of year, heat, cold, rain & snow.
- Perform work at various heights up to 50’, working from ladders, bucket trucks, scaffolding, catwalks, aerial lifts or other safe working platforms.
- Work in restricted areas like trenches or switchgear rooms and infrequently like manholes, utility tunnels, crawl spaces, attic spaces, etc.
- Working around high voltages and currents.
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE), including hard hat and safety glasses at all times.
- Repetitive use of legs, arms, hands and fingers
- Working days, nights, weekends, and overtime as required.
Mechanical Engineering Technician - Engineer
BaronHR Technical is recruiting for a Mechanical Engineering Technician - Engineer to work for a medial device company in Sunnyvale, CA
Our company designs cameras to support robotic surgical procedures.
We have a need for a detail oriented, self motivated, mechanical engineer or technician.
Ability to create and modify drawings in SolidWorks and version control such as EPDM and Windchill
Understanding of GD&T and inspection points for components and assemblies
Skill in working hands-on for process development, engineering testing, and troubleshooting
Ability to work onsite in Sunnyvale campus 40 hours per week
Detail oriented with clear, and courteous communication (written and verbal)
Self-motivated with a track record of successful project completion
Ability to work effectively as a member of a team in a rapidly moving environment
Nice to have:
Bachelors degree in mechanical engineering or related discipline
Experience testing and documenting FDA controlled medical devices
Field Clinical Development Specialist
Field Clinical Development Specialist
The Field Clinical Development Specialist (CDS) will be primarily responsible for providing technical support in the operating room during clinical trial cases. This position will work with ISI Clinical Development Engineering and Clinical Affairs teams to facilitate study execution and will also be involved with training of study surgeons, hospital and research staff.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Apply in-depth knowledge of the operating room environment and of the Company Surgical System to become an expert on the clinical application of Intuitive’s products
Support clinical trial cases by providing technical guidance, insight, and training to the surgical team on the use of the Company Surgical System
Provide training to other hospital and research staff
Ensure compliance to study protocol and all applicable regulations, guidelines, and ISI procedures
Build relationships with hospital staff
Clearly communicate product and clinical feedback to collaborators
Support other clinical evaluations at customer sites as needed
B.S./B.A. degree preferred or equivalent clinical/medical degree or experience
Minimum of 2 years of experience in medical device industry. Experience with Company Systems in a clinical environment a plus.
Experienced working with physicians in an operating room environment and training clinical staff; demonstrated clinical credibility
Excellent mechanical aptitude and intuition for spatial relations, including the ability to understand complex mechanical products
Independent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
Self-confident and able to react quickly under pressure
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Good organizational skills
Proven ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team
Ability to travel to US study site
Data Engineer ( Teradata / Big Data / SQL )
TITLE: Data Engineer ( Teradata / Big data / SQL )
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 6+ months
• Very Strong engineering skills. Should have an analytical approach and have good programming skills.
• Provide business insights, while leveraging internal tools and systems, databases and industry data
• Minimum of 5+ years’ experience. Experience in retail business will be a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills for varied audiences on engineering subject matter
• Ability to document requirements, data lineage, subject matter in both business and technical terminology.
• Guide and learn from other team members.
• Demonstrated ability to transform business requirements to code, specific analytical reports and tools
• This role will involve coding, analytical modeling, root cause analysis, investigation, debugging, testing and collaboration with the business partners, product managers other engineering team.
• Strong analytical background
• Must be able to reach out to others and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong background in transforming big data into business insights
• Knowledge/experience on Teradata Physical Design and Implementation, Teradata SQL Performance Optimization
• Experience with Teradata Tools and Utilities (FastLoad, MultiLoad, BTEQ, FastExport)
• Advanced SQL (preferably Teradata)
• Experience working with large data sets, experience working with distributed computing (MapReduce, Hadoop, Hive, Apache Spark, etc.).
• Strong Hadoop scripting skills to process petabytes of data
• Experience in Unix/Linux shell scripting or similar programming/scripting knowledge
• Experience in ETL/ processes
• Real time data ingestion (Kafka)
Nice to Have
• Development experience with Java, Scala, Flume, Python
• Automic scheduler
• SAP Hana
• Tableau or similar reporting/dash boarding tool
• Modeling and Data Science background
• Retail industry background
Title: QE Engineer
Location: Sunnyvale CA
Duration: 6+ Months ( Contract to hire option available )
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years experience developing and testing highly distributed, complex eCommerce Platforms
- At least 2+ years hands-on scripting (automation) experience in any of the following languages – JAVA or similar
- Experience testing software at API and webservice level
- Experience testing different web service methodologies using REST Web services
- Experience testing message (JMS/Kafka) based application integrations
- Understanding of web technology including HTTP headers, HTTP Verbs (post, get, etc).
- Validating and certifying web services using Soap UI / TestNG / Cucumber etc tools
- Hands-on experience working with relational database (Oracle, MySQL)
- Hands on experience working with SQL Query, sqlldr
- Experience with white box testing and building testing frameworks.
- Participate in Performance testing using JMeter, Loadrunner, Jprofiler.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops software quality assurance (SQA) project plans
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates in medium- to large-scale projects
- Performs quality assurance testing for large-scale, eCommerce web applications, tools, and software
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides test results for coding errors
- Supports code development for eCommerce projects
Technical Writer - Knowledge Base / Help Docs
TITLE: Technical Writer - Knowledge base / Help Docs
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 6+ months
We’re a small, nimble team in charge of documentation for the Catalog Engineering Org.
We’re looking for someone to help lead initiatives like gathering Ops processes and translating them into user-friendly, step-by-step documentation.
The ideal candidate has a background in writing and loves to dig in and solve challenging problems.
- Prior experience writing help documentation in some capacity
We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology's and retails greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users worldwide. At Client, engineers revolutionize the way people shop, they routinely work on massive, large-scale applications while changing the world one technological achievement after another to help people save money to live better.
• Write, publish and maintain high-quality help content and user interface (UI) messaging.
• Manage the production and publishing of documentation.
• Collaborate with engineers, product managers, developer relations and UX designers.
• Identify user needs, use cases and metrics to focus priorities.
• Write, edit and properly position white papers, presentations, think pieces and other content for a variety of internal and external audiences.
• BA degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing, a related field or equivalent practical experience.
• 5 years of experience writing software documentation in a web production environment.
• Writing and editing experience. Must be able to provide writing samples.
• Experience working closely with engineering and product management teams as part of the software development process.
• Experience in project and process management of a documentation set.
• Experience in content management systems and/or help tools.
• Track record of problem solving and innovation.
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 6+ months
Compensation: Competitive ( DOE )
- We are looking for a strong FE engineer with the following skills: ·
- Must have 2-3 years of experience in React and Redux · Able to lead projects and work independently
- Build, test and deploy cutting edge solutions at scale, impacting millions of customers worldwide.
- Interact with Client engineering teams across geographies to leverage expertise and contribute to the tech community.
- Engage with Product Management and Business to drive the agenda, set your priorities and deliver awesome products.
- Lead the work of other small groups of two to six engineers, including offshore associates, for assigned Engineering projects
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!