Sunnyvale Job Description Sample
Legal Secretary –Direct Hire- Labor/Employment Law- San Francisco, CA
Our Client, a successful California based labor and employment law firm, is seeking a full-time Litigation Secretary. They have a fast paced, professional work environment. The right candidate must be very confident and self-assured of his or her skills. This smaller office requires the candidate to be flexible in their job duties.
Note: Labor and Employment Law experience is required. Litigation experience is required. The salary for this position is $75k
- Prefer 5+ years’ experience as a Legal Secretary in a litigation environment.
- 5+ years of experience dealing with Unemployment and Labor Law
- Candidates with less experience but excellent skills with initiative and motivation also encouraged to apply.
- Proficient in MS Office Programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint),experience in researching court rules/local rules/judge’s rules, ability to cross-check calendaring using software such as e-dockets, iManage document management system, e-dockets calendaring program, as well as knowledge of eFiling, State and Federal court rules.
- Position requires critical thinking skills, attention to detail, proof-reading skills, experience in calendaring, and ability to multi-task. Duties also include the following tasks: travel arrangements, expense reports, entering attorney timesheets and other administrative and executive assistant type duties.
High school diploma required. College degree is desired.
Laboratory Manager Full Time Permanent
We are looking for a dedicated individual for this Full-Time Permanent opening that includes Competitive Pay & Excellent Benefits!
To speak NOW with one of our experienced Recruiters about this job or any of our current open jobs, call 954-200- 8888
SPECIAL NOTES:Phlebotomists will NOT be considered for this job. Must have completed a clinical rotation, performing tests in all areas of the lab at a hospital to qualify for a national certification as a Medical Technologist or a Medical Laboratory Technician.
POSITION TYPE: Laboratory Manager
LOCATION: San Jose, California
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
- General laboratory duties; phlebotomy, hematology, chemistry, blood bank, urinalysis, coagulation, waived testing, and paperwork with ordering and results.
- Valid State of California license: Clinical Laboratory Scientist
- 3 years work experience in area of supervision required
- 1-3 years of progressive hospital/nursing management experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Evidence of experience which defines competency in Laboratory, hospital and healthcare management.
- Evidence of experience in successful administration and leadership of organizational management programs.
To speak NOW with one of our experienced Recruiters about this job or any of our current open jobs, call 954-200- 8888
Data Center Engineering Expert
Data Center Engineering Expert - San Jose, CA
Extensive Electrical or Mechanical Systems Experience/Knowledge a MUST
- Conduct critical facilities Operations and Maintenance (O&M) program analysis and reporting
- Design Critical Environment Programs for both internal and external clients.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert ( SME ) for all MEP Infrastructure
- Coordinate with Design/Construction Teams
- Assess, recommend and implement industry best practices into new and existing Critical Environment Programs.
- Provide feedback to senior management for the continuous improvement of the Critical Environments program.
- Develop process documentation and training materials.
- 7-15 years of data center engineering experience.
- Data Center Commissioning Experience a plus
- Solid Understanding of Critical Mechanical / HVAC equipment in a data center environment (CRAC, CRAH, Chillers, Boilers, etc.) OR Electrical systems (UPS, switchgear, transfer switches, etc.)
- Data Center Capital Project experience a plus
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Good presentation and client facing skills a MUST
- Superior analytical, planning and problem resolution skills
- Highly organized with proved project management abilities
Please send any resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 10208957 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://jobs.pkaza.com
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post.
We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan. EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Archer Developer/Consultant With 3Rd Party Risk Experience - Remote (Work From Home)
Experis Finance has an immediate need for a Senior-Level Archer Developer/Consultant with specific expertise using the Third Party Risk Module fora prominent client of ours in the Banking Industry. Our client is open to people who would work remotely -- from literally anywhere! In addition to the Third Party Risk Module, you must also be experienced with both Archer version 5.5 and the newest version 6.2. This particular Archer Consulting assignment is expected to last a year or more. The pay rate is highly competitive!
Our consultants are hired as W-2 employees, and are paid on an hourly basis though our regular bi-weekly payroll. Archer Consultants can work for us from anywhere, as long as they are willing to travel to the client site in Pittsburgh for 2 weeks a couple of times a year for meetings (all travel expenses covered.) We also offer benefits to our consultants (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, etc.)
Our client has implemented the Enterprise Third-Party Risk module under the Archer 5.5 platform. The development was done by a Big 4 Consulting Firm and there was poor documentation involved. The client recently upgraded to the Archer 6.2 platform and is now experiencing significant performance issues. There will need to be a review of what was developed, and then a re-development process deployed for Archer 6.2. This will be a difficult project and will have a challenging environment requiring a very senior consultant to support it.
Please read the following before applying:
If you feel you are qualified and interested in this contract opportunity, please include both an email address and a phone number with your resume and application.
Note: Only qualified candidates with the above listed requirements will be contacted.
For further information, contact:
Michael Spiro, Director of Recruiting
Experis Finance, Great Lakes Region
EXPERIS - Who We Are:
As the leader in project solutions and professional talent resourcing for contract and permanent positions, Experis matches professionals to rewarding Finance, IT, and Engineering opportunities with industry leading organizations helping accelerate careers, while delivering excellent results for our client companies. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
Learn more at www.experis.com
Software Engineer (Python)
We're a biotech startup that's creating technology to accelerate breakthroughs in human health. Our focus in on making preclinical research for drug development smarter and much more efficient through IoT, sensors, cameras, and automation. We bridge the gap between Silicon Valley innovation and preclinical drug research, where methodologies, systems, and tools have remained largely unchanged for decades.
We're seeking a highly motivated Python engineer that will support our data engineering efforts on backend development. You'll be critical in building the software that will allow data from our experiment racks flow to our customers. A large amount of code supports the flow of data from customers into the analysis pipeline. It is paramount to the success of the data scientists and ultimately our customers that this data flow be accessible in an efficient way.
- 2-5 years of professional experience in Python
- Proficiency in writing, debugging, and testing Python 2.7
- Networking protocols, IoT
- Database - SQL, Redshift, Cassandra
Education Partnerships Senior Leader
Education Partnerships Senior Leader
Remote Home Office
Do you have a passion for helping students envision their futures and engage with the present?
You have a demonstrated track record of creating marketing buzz and developing compelling, strategic collateral that helps you meet or exceed sales goals in the higher education and government space. You understand that service after the sale is just as important as the sale itself – and you have the experience to prove it. You enjoy collaborating with other high performing multi-disciplinary team members to get results and it is very important to you to work with a company that is making a positive difference in the world.
As an Education Partnerships Senior Leader your responsibilities will include:
Reporting to SVP of CPP Innovation Labs, the Education Partnerships Senior Leader is accountable for sales, marketing, and customer service efforts for all products in the Innovation Labs portfolio. Accountabilities include developing and owning the delivery of the sales & marketing strategy to meet growth targets and management of sales, marketing, and customer service operations to ensure the team is driving towards common goals.
You will be responsible for sales activities in the field and will be expected to travel up to 50% of the time domestically to meet with future, new, and current clients. You will work as a team with the inside sales role, leading direct sales outreach efforts from prospecting to close.
You will partner with the SVP, CTO, and key CPP stakeholders to define strategic priorities and product development of current and future products in the Innovation Lab portfolio. This includes supporting product research and marketing research for current and future Innovation Lab solutions and products, identifying new product opportunities in the market, and working with current customers to better understand opportunities for product improvements and innovations
Success for this role will be measured by strong revenue and lead pipelines, superior customer services ratings, and sales & marketing team engagement and success. Success will be driven by authentic interest to understand, support, and learn about target customers (primarily education, government, and nonprofit organizations), strong leadership of the sales, marketing, and customer service team, the ability to see the big picture strategy and drive the tactical execution and delivery, and the ability to foster a collaborative partnership with the product team and key stakeholders within the CPP Core organization.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, and customer service functions for CPP Innovation Labs to develop relationships and interface with decision makers at potential customers.
- As part of the division leadership, participate in leadership meetings to plan for organizational goals and strategic decisions
- Make decisions on sales opportunities, marketing strategies, and customer delivery efforts
- Collaborate with SVP and CPP Innovation Labs Product Team to identify new product opportunities and innovations
- Work with sales & marketing team to develop sales and marketing strategy for promoting Labs’ products
- Work with customer delivery team to ensure high quality product delivery and customer service
- Recommend opportunity / new revenue source(s)
- Prospect, develop and manage relationships with potential clients
- Attend conferences and relevant events to generate brand awareness and new sales opportunities for CPP Innovation Labs
- Prospect new business opportunities and attend sales meetings
- Lead and develop dedicated inside sales representative
- Oversee weekly sales & marketing team meetings, manage reporting, CRM, and dashboard for sales, marketing, and customer delivery team
- Travel domestically up to 50% of the time
- BA/BS in a related field[Office1] required
- MBA or Advanced Degree Preferred
- Seven to ten years of experience in business development or sales and marketing leadership roles.
- Solution based selling experience in government and/or education industries.
- Software sales experience.
- Sales and/or marketing team management experience.
- Experience designing and executing strategic initiatives
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work across all levels of the organization.
- Able to handle multiple priorities at the same time.
- Independent thinker with excellent analytical and reasoning skills.
- Curiosity and drive to learn and incorporate knowledge in work.
- Passion or interests for the education and workforce development innovation
- Understanding of education systems
- Ideal candidate will have a strong educational sales background and have experience structuring and management running complex transactions.
[Office1]Liberal Arts is acceptable, so I’m not sure it’s necessary to specify?
Working at CPP gives you the rare opportunity to make a difference, experience genuine respect from your colleagues and peers, and feel valued and supported. Friendly, caring, intelligent people thrive here and create a spirit of community that enriches the personal and professional lives of all of us. We work to create an environment that fosters excellence and encourages employees to contribute, learn, and grow throughout their career.
CPP, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. (EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled)
If you would like to make a significant contribution to CPP's growth, while working with peers and internal customers who are passionate about our solutions and mission, please apply online today!
Rachel Borders, HR Manager, CPP, Inc.
Physical Therapist For Outpatient Clinic - 5458
We are a 7500 square foot facility located in Sunnyvale, CA. We have a full gym on site and offer a wide variety of Physical Therapy options in a beautiful outpatient setting.
Medical, Dental, 401K, CE, PTO, Vacation
Why you should come work for us:
We are a privately owned, outpatient orthopedic Physical Therapy clinic in Sunnyvale, CA. We strive for excellence in the treatment of all outpatient orthopedic conditions, effective documentation, efficient scheduling and billing systems, and a clean and safe environment.
We offer a very competitive salary DOE.
9:40 to 6: 40 Monday - Friday plus one Saturday every 5 to 8 weeks
New graduates are welcome!
You must have a degree as a Physical Therapist.
You need to be a licensed PT in the State of California.
Computer Skills Required:
You'll need to be computer literate
Call Mya at 888-773-0014 with any questions.
Jr Specialist - Search Tagging
Position: Jr eCommerce Specialist - Search Tagging
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 3+ months
Are you an online shopper? Are you an avid researcher who is passionate about language and relevance? If so, the Search Evaluation team is looking to hire an Jr. Analyst for a short term project. This project will center on data tagging. This will include using internal terms/attributes to tag queries as well as images.
- 1-3 years of experience in data tagging or search editing
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel
- Superb research skills
- Able to focus on a single task for an extended period of time
- Attention to detail, flexibility, strong communication, highly organized
- Persistent, results-driven attitude with a dedication to maintaining the highest level of quality
- Must be extremely talented in English with strong spelling and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Linguistics, Journalism, Computer Science, Library Information Science, Information Management, or equivalent experience
- Strong background in designing multiple types of relevance tests or search quality evaluations
- Prior experience in eCommerce a plus
- Familiar with taxonomies
- Experience working with project management tools such as JIRA, Confluence, testing tools
Server, Runner, Busser, Host & Hostess
Server, Runner, Busser, Host & Hostess
390 W. El Camino Real in Sunnyvale
We’re looking for people who are inspired by great food and are enthusiastic about providing outstanding experiences for our guests. We want you to love what you do and show that love to everyone who comes through our doors!
FUN FACT: Most of our bartenders started out as servers – we hire from within!
What you will do:
- Be a core team member in our high energy, polished casual, scratch restaurant
- Welcome each guest with a friendly greeting and a smile
- Describe menu items and assist guests with making food and beverage decisions
- Enter orders, deliver food and beverages, process payments
- Create and nurture a fun, family-style work environment
- Uphold our high sanitation and safety standards
- Provide amazing experiences: service comes from the mind, but hospitality comes from the heart!
What you need to have:
- Positive attitude and a smile
- Desire to provide outstanding hospitality to every guest
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts
- Focus on speed, quality, and an appetite for learning
- Must meet state minimum age for serving alcoholic beverages
- Work experience in restaurant environment preferred
What we offer:
- Schedule flexibility
- Fun place to work
- Meal benefits
- Competitive pay
- Benefit plan options for full-time team members
- Employee Referral Program – get a bonus to “wok” with your friends!
- Clear path for growth and career advancement
Apply today and get ready to live the #pfchangslife!
P.F. Chang's is an Equal Opportunity and e-Verify Employer
The Message we live at P.F. Chang's - we are truly glad you are here and we will do everything we can to make you want to come back - applies not only to our guests, but also to our valued team members who have the opportunity to learn a lot, take on new responsibilities and grow their careers.
Sound good? Apply now ... the woks are waiting
Senior Software Engineer
MS degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or related field and 2+ years of experience building scalable e-Commerce applications or mobile software; OR BS degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or related field and 5+ years of experience building scalable applications.
Must Have: strong coding knowledge of Java Script and experience with React JS and NodeJS
- Strong knowledge in data structures and algorithms.
- Must have experience with Core Java, J2EE, Spring framework, Web services and SQL/No SQL databases.
- Understanding of requirements analysis, design, coding and unit testing of scalable, distributed, fault-tolerant applications
- Strong debugging, profiling, and system performance knowledge. Preferred Qualifications
- Experience with Machine Learning, data mining, and/or statistical analysis tools such as R and MATLAB is a plus.
- Big Data solutions such as Cassandra, Spark, Kafka, Elastic Search and Solr.
- Familiarity with Agile and Scrum methodologies
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!