Surprise Job Description Sample
Class A CDL Lease Operator Driver Job
At United Petroleum Transports, we recognize that our Tanker Truck Drivers are the very core to our success. When you choose to drive for a family owned company like UPT you can assume that a vested interest will be taken in your career path. Our Tanker Truck Drivers receive consistent freight, great home time and pay, and seamless opportunities to advance. It doesn't get any better than that!
About Us: United Petroleum Transports has been a great provider in tanker truck services with a rich legacy that dates back 50 years in the transportation industry.
Driver for one of our many Owner Operators as a Lease Driver
Not a Lease Purchase Program!
Lease Operator Truck Drivers We Offer:
- Local and long haul runs are now available in El Paso, TX!
- Consistent Freight - Steady work and miles!
- Great Pay!
- Seamless Opportunity!
- We provide the day cab or sleeper!
23 Years of Age
6 Months Tanker or 1 Year Verifiable Tractor-Trailer Within The Last 3 Years
Tanker & HazMat Endorsements Also Required for Consideration
Join the Legacy! Drive for UPT.
Experienced Cdl-A OTR Team Drivers
CDL-A Team Truck Driver Jobs Now Available with Marten!
Marten Transport is currently seeking team truck drivers for runs across the U.S.! With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and great home time.
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
There is so much to gain!
Premium benefits package & top earnings
Average 5,000 miles/week
Frequent home time
Excellent freight network
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Phoenix, AZ; Stockton, CA; Denver, CO; Atlanta, GA; Dallas, TX
Massage Therapist Position - 2017-23757
As a massage therapist atthis Massage Envy franchised location,* essential duties include performing professional quality massage within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable) and in alignment with policies and protocols, utilizing approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your franchised location, designing specific sessions based on members/guests individual needs, and upholding the Massage Envy brand's core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Perform professional quality massage, within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable).
- Must follow all Massage Envy policies and protocols.
- Assists in the cleanliness of the location (therapy rooms and common areas).
- Utilizes Massage Envy approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your location.
- If performing hot stone, deep muscle or prenatal therapy, must have appropriate training and satisfy the minimum clinic education hours.
- Maintain professional appearance at all times.
- Design specific sessions based on members/guests individual needs.
- Assists in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis; communicates various promotions to clients.
- Creates excellent member/guest experience through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Reliable, on time attendance. Attends all scheduled shifts, is prompt to work and works entire scheduled shift.
- Completes Wellness Chart documentation accurately and completely.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Skills and Training:
- Minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school and a certificate of completion.
- Participates in continuing education to improve effectiveness (preferred).
- Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a condition of employment in this position.
- Must adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Massage License.
- Knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required, as well as knowledge of and experience in performing other modalities offered by Massage Envy.
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (MEF) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Software Powered by iCIMS
Bilingual Administrative Assistant
SVS Group currently has a full time opening for an Administrative Assistant position for one of our clients in the Surprise area.
- Answering multi-line phones
- Filing and data entry
- Fed-Ex shipping
- Ordering office supplies
- Communication over the phone and emails
- Must be Bilingual (Spanish/ English)
- Strong computer skills/ proficient with Microsoft Office
- Strong data entry skills 40 WPM +
- Strong attention to detail
- Outgoing personality/ front desk professional appearance
- Excellent Customer Service skills
~Must be able to pass background check and drug screen!
Get Paid To Train! Swift Cdl-A Training & Job Placement
Get paid while you train at Swift! Our certified mentors are ready to provide you with outstanding paid training to grow you into a confident and professional truck driver at Swift!
Recent CDL Grads will spend between 200 and 300 hours behind the wheel on a mentor's truck hauling refrigerated loads, delivering freight, and taking care of customers' needs. You will learn from the best, bringing you one step closer to a successful career in trucking. Best part? Paid Training.
Swift is a career destination for drivers, not just another job. We support every driver, every mile, every day.
At Swift you are more than just a driver, you are family. That's why we have a proud culture of supporting Every Driver, Every Mile, Every Day.
We value our professional drivers:
CDL A Driver Pay has increased 15% in last two years
New van and 48-state pay increase
Dedicated company drivers average $45k - $65k per year
Trainers average $60k - $80k per year
Teams average: $125k - $150k per year + $5k sign-on bonus
Owner operators net average: $55k - $75k per year
Over 200 driving opportunities to fit your home time and financial needs
Invested over $900 million in our CDL A truck drivers, trucks and terminal improvements, over the last two years
Average truck age 1.9 years
Automatic trucks equipped with Wingman and Onguard
Affordable health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
Military and military spouse friendly and you can use your GI Bill benefits
Rider and permits available – call for details
Up to $2,000 relocation bonus (for select accounts)
We are looking for full-time and part-time positions. Great companies need great people to help grow the concept and build opportunities for the entire team.
- Wash dishes, pots, pans and utensils
- Maintain the cleanliness of your workspace area
- Practice and develop safe work habits
- Ability to perform your job, while having positive interactions with guests
- Follow directions
- Keep trash container empty and perform janitorial duties as assigned
- Complete orientation and training certifications
- Ability to learn to use the dish machine
- Ability to have hands and arms in warm general soap solutions for prolonged periods
- Ability to be on your feet for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 20lbs
- Desire to be part of a team
- Health Insurance (once eligible)
- 401-K (after 1 year)
- Flexible hours
- 50% off meals when scheduled and when off
- Close early on Christmas Eve and closed all day on Christmas
- Promote from within (opportunities to move up)
Servers play an important role in the overall success of our resident and guests dining experience. They are the second point of contact, "following the initial greeting by hostess" and throughout there meal period. Servers follow the standards of service set forth to ensure that they uphold our reputation of a fine dining establishment.
Opening side duties to rendered prior to line-up
- Greet guests with in the first 15 seconds of being sat. Perform initial greeting.
- Take initial beverage order, always respond with an upgrade recommendation on specialty liquors, wines and imported beers.
- Present daily specials and soup du-jour.
- Serve beverages; take dinner order by positions, from the left.
- Serve courses in precession.
- Check back with guest on food satisfaction, and suggest additional liquor & wine sales.
- Suggestively sell desserts, coffees and after dinner drinks
- Provide final check and departing comments. Up stage upcoming events.
Closing duties to be rendered prior to check out from supervisor.
With an unmatched combination of deep industry experience, local market expertise and personalized attention, FirstService Residential delivers proven solutions and exceptional service that add value, enhance lifestyles and make a difference, every day, for every resident and community it manages. FirstService Residential is a subsidiary of FirstService Corporation, a North American leader in the property services sector. For more information, visit www.fsresidential.com.
OTR Truck Drivers Class A CDL
CDL-A Over-The-Road (OTR) Truck Drivers at C.R. England are paid to explore the beautiful countryside of the United States.
We are seeking Class A CDL OTR truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Class A CDL National Fleet Flatbed Company Truck Driver
Earn between $60k-$71k as a National Fleet Flatbed Truck Driver with Roehl.
You may have heard of Roehl as a place to start your trucking career, but it’s also the place where experienced flatbed truck drivers come to grow and thrive in their careers. In our OTR Flatbed Fleet, you’ll secure and haul unique flatbed freight in areas mostly east of I-35. Roehl has opportunities for your personal career development, and as an experienced driving professional, you can participate in the Your Choice Pay Plan, a specialized payment plan that allows you to earn a pay increase each quarter, up to our top rate.
Get the Advantages You Deserve:
Top pay & home time
Comprehensive benefits package
Health, dental, vision, & life insurance
Your Choice Pay Plan
Retire in style with a 401k plan & profit sharing
Bring a friend! - passenger (rider) policy
24/7 maintenance support
Experienced drivers who live in our Primary Commercial Zone receive an additional 2 cents per mile in their base rate, and 2 cents per mile transition pay for their first year. You can also add up to $10k to your yearly income by serving as a Driver Trainer, or by referring other drivers.
Class A drivers with at least 6 months of recent driving experience
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!