Sutton Job Description Sample
Junior Chef - Free Fast Track Training
Do you love food and have a passion for cooking? If so a career in catering could be for you!
NuYew is looking for ambitious, creative people looking to train initially as a Chef and then progress quickly into a Management Role. Full Training is provided and successful candidates are expected to be running their own kitchen within just 12 months.
Our client is a leading operator within London with plans to expand from 22 sites to 75 sites nationally within the next 3 years. Successful candidates will not only receive excellent training and benefits, but unrivalled career opportunities within this rapidly expanding business.
NuYew is a leading provider of skilled personnel to companies across the UK. We work closely with leading brands to identify skill gaps and help people enter new industries.
We are looking for passionate people with a positive and flexible outlook to progress into a career in Catering.
No experience necessary as full training is provided. You will cover the importance of safety in catering, understand catering operations and the costs involved, how to plan menus, basic knife skills and techniques and how to prepare and cook a wide range of foods.
Part time dispensing optician is required for newly started practice.
The position would be for a minimum three days per week.
The role would suit a newly qualified dispensing optician. Salary is commensurate with experience.
The candidate should have keen retail skills and be friendly and possess good communication skills.
Qualified Early Years Educator
We are seeking an Qualified Early Years Educator to join our organization! This individual will plan and present age appropriate activities for children. Applicants must live in the UK.
- Instruct children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth
- Create a fun and safe learning environment
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure adequate physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Communicate with parents on students' growth and progress
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- Previous experience in childcare, teaching, or other related fields
- Passionate about working with children
- Ability to build rapport with children
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Benefits and Perks
Training and career development, bonus scheme, Monthly massage, discount shopping service, Free fruit and snacks and workplace pension scheme.
Eyfs / Early Years Leader - Catholic Primary School - Central London - Zone 1
EYFS / Early Years Leader- Experienced ONLY- Catholic Primary School- Camden- Sept 2017
Q - Are you an experienced Early Years Leader, seeking a new post this September?
Q - Are you confident in your own ability and able to model best practice?
Q - Would you be interested in building and developing your own Early Years Team?
If you are an experienced Early Years Leader, looking to secure a new post in Central London this September, Clarus Education would like to hear from you today…!
Located within Central London (Zone 1), this newly amalgamated Primary School is in need of an experienced EYFS Teacher and Coordinator to join the team, tasked with building and developing a new team. ALL applicants MUST be qualified teachers, hold UK QTS and have proven experience as a 'Good/Outstanding’ Early years Leader.
Keen to be part of a schools’ 'new start’ and improvement journey…?
POST: Early Years Leader (Reception Class)
APPLICANTS: Experienced EYFS Teacher & Phase Leader/Coordinator required!
SCHOOL: 2 Form entry Primary School - 'Good’ graded Catholic School
LOCATION: Central London - zone 1 - Borough of Camden
TRAVEL: Excellent Tube Links- Northern, H & City, Piccadilly, Victoria, Circle & National Rail
CONTRACT: September 4th 2017 start- Permanent Contract
SALARY: MPS 3 - UPS 3 + TLR 2b- Inner London
The head teacher is looking for a proven Early Years Teacher and Leader to join her management team this September. The head is looking for a creative and organised individual, with excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to manage change and promote best practice. Ideally, the successful applicant and EYFS lead will be have at least 3-4 years of teaching experience, preferably within Reception; with the school having a strong Nursery Teacher in place and with the EYFS being a 2 form in Reception.
If successful, you will be joining a newly formed team, as the infant and junior schools have joined forces. You will be tasked with helping to build and develop an excellent Early Year’s phase, working as part of the SMT to improve the school as a newly formed Primary. The head teacher is looking for an ambitious phase leader who has vision and aspirations to become a member of the SLT. This is a full time, permanent post; starting September 2017.
The school is located within Central London, within the heart of Zone 1- Camden. The school is investing in its current site, as it is slightly dated in appearance, as a purpose-built school. The school does however have excellent resources and brilliant space both inside and out; ideal for fun learning environment.
The head teacher is looking to interview and observe over the next 2 weeks, so early applications are urged and advised. Please submit your full CV and brief cover letter using the form below.
Our Team will be in touch within 48hrs to discuss the post in greater detail and arrange initial registration ahead of interview and observation.
First Aider / Fpos-I
FIRST AIDER / RESPONDER FPOS-I NIGHT CLUB 3 TIMES WEEK OR 2 NIGHTS WEEK 6 OR 7 OR 8 HOURS PER NIGHT
NORMAL NIGHTS TUESDAY/FRIDAY/SATURDAY SOMETIME EXTRA NIGHTS IF INTRESTED.
LOOKING AFTER CLUBBERS.
We need smart caring staff, uniform provided.
Join good team of staff that enjoy covering events.
We are seeking a Kitchen Manager to join our team! You will directly supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in preparing and serving food.
- Oversee the daily operation of food service staff
- Monitor quality of products and services produced
- Adjust daily schedule for shift personnel to ensure optimal efficiency
- Manage inventory of ingredients and supplies
- Maintain health standards for raw and finished products
- Previous experience in food service or other related fields
- Knowledge of common food safety practices
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
An opportunity for a self motivated sales and business development professional with proven experience and skills to join our team with the UK launch of a new and innovative product covering multiple B to B markets.
We are seeking a Sales Executive to generate sales to important segments of Industry, Government and Institutions both directly and through their suppliers and FM organisations.
Our products provide a durable surface protection against dirt, grease, oil, dust, water and even graffiti for application on vehicles, buildings and machinery..... and far more!
Both seasoned professionals or enthusiastic starters with sales training and experience are welcome to apply.
Scsm / Sccm Software Support Engineer I
Cireson is a fast and growing software company, looking for highly motivated (and fun!) people to join our awesome software support team. We have a philosophy that people can wear a couple of different related hats, and are motivated to make each individual at Cireson both personally and professionally grow their career. As we support our own products, we work with customers to uncover and resolve issues not unlike software testing.
• As a SCSM/SCCM support engineer, here's a description of what you would be doing day-to-day in this role:
• Provide support for incoming queries for all of the Cireson products.
• Interface with Cireson customers globally to assist, troubleshoot and provide technical guidance.
• Work with remote support/remote access tools to assist with troubleshooting and resolving customer issues.
• Track support issues, bugs and feature requests, working with the escalation team and developers as needed.
• Update documentation on our Knowledge Base with technical guides and tips.
• Assist in testing new releases of the Cireson products.
Here's what we are looking for in a SCSM/SCCM support engineer:
• Strong customer service skills, written and verbal communication skills, and customer empathy demonstrated by previous successful experience in this role.
• A confident self-starter, team player, innovative problem solver, and able to manage multiple projects at once.
• Working Knowledge of Microsoft technology such as Internet Information Services (IIS), SQL Server, Active Directory, Office, SharePoint, and PowerShell. Certification is preferred.
• Working Knowledge of Microsoft's System Center suite
• In particular Service Manager and Configuration Manager is a big plus.
• Working Knowledge of Cireson solutions is a big plus.
• Knowledge of IT service management concepts and frameworks such as ITIL or MOF is a big plus.
• Knowledge of debugging concepts such as interpreting log files, configuring registry settings and application XML setting files, enabling ETL tracing, and analyzing the Windows event log.
• English is the primary language used within the company and our customers. Written and verbal English proficiency is a requirement. Knowledge of additional languages is a plus.
• Located in or around San Diego, CA
What you can expect from us:
• A fast-paced, fun environment to work in.
• We have great people all over the place, even in New Zealand!
• Top quality equipment to work on.
• Competitive pay and benefits.
• Flexible hours (within reason).
• Training and support to help you grow your career.
• Option for partial telecommute during the week.
• Option for partial telecommute during the week.
We require qualified electricians with recent experience primarily to carry out electrical testing EICR works on occupied and void social housing properties. You will in addition be carrying out day to day repairs, carrying out remedial works in void properties and also kitchen & bathroom electrical 1st & 2nd fix works. You should help us to achieve a high level of service carrying out quality repairs and delivering excellent customer service.
We are looking for an electrician who can:
- Deliver a consistent, right first time approach
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Work well within a team and equally alone with minimal supervision
- Organise reports, paperwork and maintain stock levels for efficient working
- Demonstrate a good degree of technical knowledge and experience
- Although not essential having the following qualifications would be advantageous: Inspection & Testing, Asbestos Awareness, Working at Height
As a minimum, you should have: 17th Edition, NVQ qualified Electrician
This is a self-employed position.
Please send your CV, current hourly rate and availability for consideration.
Due to high levels of applications we will only reply to successful candidates who will be required to attend our office in Wallington, Surrey for an interview.
Rates depending on our supply are £18.75 based on a 8-hour (8am-4pm) working day. This is ongoing work.
Wind Farm Project Managers (Buenos Aires, Argentina )
Two immediate opportunities in Buenos Aires, Argentina to support our wind farm projects in Argentina! Fluency in English and Spanish is required. All CV's/resumes must be submitted in English for consideration.
About the Company
Envision Energy stands by its mission of “solving the challenges for a sustainable future” through advanced technologies and smart products. We are growing rapidly in Argentina.
Envision Energy, a leading global smart energy solution provider, has been awarded the largest wind energy contract in Argentina’s first renewable energy auction. We have secured 4 projects, totaling 185 MW in Buenos Aires, Rio Negro and Neuquen Provinces in Argentina.
Envision Energy stands by its mission of “solving the challenges for a sustainable future” through advanced technologies and smart products. To achieve that Envision is growing its world-class international team inviting you to join our journey. We invite experienced wind professionals to join our rapidly expanding World-class team in Mexico and Argentina!
About the Position
The Project Manager position offers the opportunity to truly shape the business and to go beyond the current state of renewable business in a team of passionate experts. You can expect global reach, great career perspectives and a competitive compensation package. You will be working in a team of industry experts all with significant experience in wind farm project delivery.
This position is key to ensuring that Envision carries out high level quality wind farm projects to ensure a strong and competitive position in the market
The position shall be preferably based in specified country listed above, but any other major city convenient for air travel is acceptable on mutual agreement as well. A certain amount of international travel will also be required.
About this position:
In this position, your responsibilities would include, but not be limited to:
- Manage and lead our COE project across the entire company
- Managing different work streams within the project
- Fulfill project objective within the given time, quality, budget and resource frame
- Overall planning and project execution to include coordination and communication with all stakeholders and project members.
- Engage and lead the project team to ensure efficient execution and continuous improvement
- Ensure effective project planning and control
- Work in accordance to internal and external rules and conditions
- Collecting, controlling & aligning all project documentation
Reporting to (working in a matrix)
· Fluent in English and Spanish. Both oral and written.
· Extremely good at stakeholder management and communication
- Able to work independent and proactive and constantly looking for ways to optimize
- Able to work in high-pressure situations while keep the overview
- Prior experience of working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment as well as technical and process understanding is desirable
· Strong problem solving, creative thinking and good communication skills on different levels of the organization
- Easily interact and collaborate with different stakeholders of different backgrounds in international environment
- Flexibility and willingness to travel as required by the role to work with stakeholders in international locations
· The ability to find effective solutions by taking a holistic but practical perspective
Envision Energy is headquartered in Shanghai, China. We are a leading global smart energy technology provider of full turn-key state-of-the-art energy solutions such as smart wind farms, providing smart energy management software and services, and developing other advanced energy technologies for the future.
The business of Envision Energy has multiplied since its foundation in 2007. We were ranked among the top 10 wind turbine manufacturers in the world in 2015. Our cloud-based software currently helps customers manage over 50GW of their wind and solar assets globally.
Envision Energy stands by its mission of solving the challenges for a sustainable future through advanced technologies and smart products. To achieve that Envision is growing its world-class international team inviting you to join our journey.
More information on the company can be found :
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!