Sykesville Job Description Sample
Customer Service Receptionist
Happiness Consultant / First Impression Leader. Welcome to Rhine Landscape- Construction- Pools where we build dreams. We are located in Western Howard County on our 141 acer horse farm where we have a nearly new office building. We need an amazingly outgoing, upbeat, and organized individual to be the voice & face of our company. When our phone rings we need it to be answered and answered with someone that is happy to help, we need a person that can schedule appointments for our sales & design team as well as help our office manager with all of the day-today office work. We are a family and we are looking to grow, are you the one to help lead the way?
Other Requirement 1: 1-3 Year experience in administration support position. Strong interpersonal skills. Experience in Word, Excel, and Outlook. Outgoing personality, self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please E-mail with Resume & Salary Requirements. We are flexible for the right person. Jay@RhineLandscaping.com
Check us out at: www.RhineLandscaping.com & www.RhinePools.com
Sales Consultant / Production Manager
In 1977, Schaefer Siding Co., Inc. was established by Gary Schaefer, and now 40 years later, the company has expanded its service well beyond aluminum siding installation. Over the years we have added the installation services of roofing, replacement windows, stone veneer, gutters and gutter guards. Our focus is on residential new construction, remodeling and restoration work, servicing builders and homeowners in Maryland, Pennsylvania, northern Virginia, Delaware and eastern West Virginia.
We are looking to hire a driven, energetic individual with an entrepreneurial spirit that wants to grow within our company. Each employee becomes an integral part of our team. Our mission is to provide our customers with quality workmanship and products at competitive prices. It is essential that our customers are confident in our ability to serve their individual needs. Each Schaefer employee team member is the key to our success. If you are looking for a small company where you can grow your ambitions, and become part of our team, please apply.
Sales Consultant-Project Managers are primarily responsible for selling and managing Roofing and Siding residential jobs. Each role carries specific duties. Sales Consultants spend their time traveling to and engaged in professional sales presentations and project oversight. The Sales Consultant duties are to assess customers’ needs, recommend products and develop bid proposals. They work with customers to complete the necessary sales contracts and paperwork. Sales Consultants are also responsible for generating sales leads, maintaining relationships with customers in an effort to drive their sales, attending meetings, and participating in and/or facilitating training on products and service offerings. The Project Manager duties are assessing materials once delivered to site for accuracy, reviewing scope of work with installers prior to jobs start, remaining in constant contact with installers and customers during installation, walking job with the post installation to insure customer satisfaction. Sales Consultants-Production Managers earn commissions based on their sales and are also eligible for profit sharing.
NATURE AND SCOPE
Position reports to President and Vice President of Sales
This position works with office staff to coordinate ordering materials, scheduling, payment collecting and moderate supervision of our installers.
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States. Must have or obtain a Salesperson Maryland Home Improvement Commission License Must have or obtain VSI Certification.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
• Highly developed interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
• Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation and self-discipline
• Ability to work both independently and in a team setting
• Naturally outgoing and articulate individual who thrives in social settings
• Ability to speak publicly with confidence and poise
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 2 years
Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping, climbing, lifting material or equipment, some of which may be heavy or awkward.
Sales Consultants/Project Supervisors must have a valid driver’s license.
Previous residential, in-home sales experience.
Prior experience in the home improvement industry.
Proficiency with computer/iPad and related programs.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
Ability to work cooperatively as part of a team.
Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
Excellent presentation skills.
Strong focus on meeting the needs of the customer.
Strong attention to detail.
Salary and Benefits:
Commission only pay plan
Medical and Dental Benefits offered
401(k) retirement savings program
Access to the latest technology, such as laptops, smart phones and tablets that will help you reach your earnings goals faster and more efficiently.
Licensed Practical Nurse
This position is IMMEDIATE. Respond only if you can start work within a week!
Vitalis Healthcare needs an LPN who will work under the direction of a Registered Nurse at a co-ed facility for folks with intellectual disabilities. The LPN will handle:
- Medication administration;
- System focused assessments;
- Basic first aid;
- Wound care;
- Dressing changes; and
- Documentation and implementing of physician’s orders.
- LPN must be licensed per the Board of Nursing to include successful completion of an accredited nursing program and passing the NCLEX exam;
- Staff must have mental health experience;
- Minimum of one year experience in nursing services;
- At least two references that relate to experience listed above; and
Part-Time Retail Merchandiser - Sykesville, MD
About Anderson Merchandisers
We‘ve been around for 100 years and became the nation’s largest merchandiser of entertainment products. We now represent many different clients in multiple retail chains. We pride ourselves on an unparalleled ability to deliver best-in-class in-store execution to increase our client’s and retailer’s sales.
We are a family company in more than just name. At Anderson Merchandisers, your success is our success. Simply put, we are who you are. Some of our biggest business-building ideas have come directly from our associates. When it comes down to it, it is our people who make our company great.
The Sales Merchandiser position is responsible for the execution of Anderson Merchandisers standards to drive sales and meet retailer and client expectations This position is under the supervision of the District Sales Manager but daily communication and follow-up with the Territory Sales Lead is expected.
IND-123Retail Execution East LLCSales
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Anderson Merchandisers has additional facilities across the United States and around the world. More than 3,000 Anderson merchandising experts work on behalf of clients in more than 4,000 retail locations.
We are a merchandising partner for national brand names in a variety of consumer product categories. We handle many popular products that most of us buy every day!
First Grade, Stationary Engineer
BizyBee Professional Staffing is seeking Stationary/First Grade Engineer for one of our clients located in Sykesville, MD. If you share in our vision, mission and values, and also have exceptional customer service and technical skills, we invite you to join an employer that is a leader and innovator.
The Stationary Engineer 1st Class is a skilled, responsible position in the Engineering Department. The job requires a thorough understanding of Steam Boiler, Chiller and HVAC plant equipment design and operating principles to safely, reliably and efficiently produce and distribute the utilities of steam and chilled water. This position also monitors, tunes and troubleshoots the consumption of these utilities by the facilities distributed HVAC equipment, such that the various Hospital spaces are properly conditioned. Accuracy is essential. Occasionally supervises work direction or instruction of other employees.
A State of Maryland Stationary Engineers License is required.
1.Operates, monitors, maintains, and troubleshoots Steam, Chiller Plant and HVAC equipment.
2.Through the use of a computerized management system, controls temperatures and regulates the HVAC system to assure patient and staff comfort at all times.
3.Operates and maintains HVAC, stationary steam producing and pumping equipment.
4.Performs preventive maintenance and frequent repairs to all pumps, valves, piping and other related equipment.
5.Starts, stops, adjusts and regulates HVAC equipment throughout the hospital.
6.Lubricates all equipment that is a part of the boiler and HVAC systems.
7.Maintains correct pressure and water conditions on steam related and other HVAC equipment.
8.Maintains a chronological logbook noting changes such as: starting, stopping and making repairs to machines and equipment.
9.Frequently responds to minor calls throughout the complex on evenings, nights, weekends and holidays.
10.Maintains parts inventory and tool cabinet for the purpose of repairing equipment.
11.Performs related work in this classification routinely and work outside this class on a temporary, occasional basis.
40 hours per week
1st Shift 6:00 AM-2:00 PM
2nd Shift 2:00 PM-10:00 PM
3rd Shift 11:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Work Location: Maintenance & Engineering - Facilities at Central Maryland Correctional Facility 7301 Buttercup Road Sykesville, Maryland
High school diploma, high school equivalency diploma, or trade/ vocational school diploma is required. Background Check is required
1st Grade Engineer (CFC/ Universal Licensed in the State of Maryland) required.
Personal Transportation is Mandatory
· Interviews are conducted on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday between 9:00am-12pm
· Bring your valid State ID and Social Security Card
Entry Level Financial Advisor
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Job Title20180655 Contract Specialist
JET Job FamilyBusiness, Accounting and Budget
HeaderSource: External Applicants Only
Location: Springfield, VA
Applicants are NOT required to submit a cover letter. The entire cover letter cannot exceed the specified limits provided in the Cover Letter field (3,000 characters). Pages exceeding this limit will not be considered.
The cover letter is recommended but is not required for employment consideration with the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency. Applicants should place their narrative information in the Cover Letter / Other Professional Details field.
Pay, Benefits, & Work Schedule
PROMOTION OPPORTUNITY: Promotion opportunities allow applicants at all band levels to be considered.
Qualifications for NGA positions do not include specific time-in-band requirements. NGA will emphasize quality of experience, rather than duration, and assess how the quality of the experience demonstrates possession of the knowledge, skills, abilities, and competencies necessary for successful job performance in the NGA occupational structure.
Band 04 $96,970 - $148,967
PERMANENT CHANGE IN STATION: PCS expenses are authorized.
Pay is only part of the compensation you will earn working for the Federal Government. We offer a broad array of benefits programs and family friendly flexibilities to meet the needs of you and your family.
For more information on the array of benefits programs, please visit
ONLY ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
ASSIGNMENT DESCRIPTION: Contract Specialists plan and manage acquisitions to procure a variety of products and services for NGA.
They interact with customers to develop and implement an acquisition strategy, solicit and evaluate proposals, and negotiate and award contracts. They also administer contracts, including monitoring contractor performance, preparing modifications, resolving problems, and terminating and closing out contracts. They may also hold a warrant that would authorize them to obligate the Government subject to the limitations expressed on their warrant.
Additional Position Info
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: The Office of Contract Services (OCS) provides innovative business strategies, agile contracting solutions, and develops and implements acquisition policy to enable NGA to provide geospatial intelligence to the warfighter and policy makers in support of national security.
OCS strategically transforms NGA business practices by utilizing innovative contracts, grants, purchase card and other transactions on a timely basis and at the best value while maintaining the public's trust and fulfilling public policy objectives. OCS has a highly skilled, motivated, and engaged workforce that provides critical mission support.
OCS seeks applicants with the depth and breadth of contracting experience in a wide range of acquisitions for supplies, services and other support to provide creative solutions in fulfilling NGA's contracting mission. The position(s) supports numerous customer organizations across the agency.
The selected candidate(s) will provide business advice and all contractual guidance for a variety of requirements. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: ensuring that acquisition activity is executed ethically, legally, efficiently and effectively; and in accordance with applicable Department of Defense (DoD) policies and procedures.
Mandatory Qualification Reqs
MANDATORY QUALIFICATION CRITERIA: For this particular job, applicants must meet all competencies reflected under the Mandatory Qualification Criteria to include education (if required). Online applications must demonstrate qualification by providing specific examples and associated results, in response to the announcement's mandatory criteria specified in this vacancy announcement:
- Experience in applying the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and other applicable supplements to acquisition processes;
- Proficiency leading customer interactions to develop acquisition strategies based on market research and solicitations with selection criteria and/or instructions to enable contract award to satisfy customer requirements;
- Experience leading source selections and/or major sole source procurements, consisting of: cost or price analysis, negotiations and preparation of related contract documentation;
- Proficiency awarding and administering a variety of contract types, including Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Time and Materials (T&M), Cost-Reimbursement, Incentive, and/or Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ);
- Experience administering complex contracts, including monitoring contractor performance in collaboration with Contracting Officer's Representative, preparing a variety of modifications, resolving high impact problems, and terminating and closing out contracts;
- Demonstrated experience coaching and mentoring junior contract professionals.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENT: EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in any field that includes, or has been supplemented by, at least 24 semester (36 quarter) hours of coursework in a business-related field such as Accounting, Business Administration, Contracts, Economics, Finance, Law, Purchasing, or a related discipline. Reference 10 USC Section 1724 for exceptions and waivers.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS: Must obtain DAWIA Certification in Contracting within 24 months.
DAWIA Certification in Contracting, as appropriate for the band, within 24 months of appointment. Once obtained, Defense Acquisition Workforce members must obtain 80 Continuous Learning Points (CLPs) every 2 years in order to maintain certification.Highly Desired Skills
QUALIFICATION CRITERIA: In addition to the mandatory qualifications, experience in the following is desired:
- Familiarity with the DoD Source Selection Manual;
- Knowledge of Federal Appropriations Law;
- Experience in Information Technology (IT) acquisitions to include agile software development;
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement innovative approaches and/or creative solutions in response to new and emerging ideas;
- DAWIA Level III Certification in Contracting or Federal Acquisition in Contracting Certification (FAC-C) Level III in Contracting.
How To Apply - External
Application submission involves applying using the Intelligence Community's Applicant Gateway on-line application process.
ONLY ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
As a condition of employment at NGA, persons being considered for employment must meet NGA fitness for employment standards.
U.S. Citizenship Required
Security Clearance (Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information)
Polygraph Test Required
Position Subject to Drug Testing
Two Year Probationary Period
Direct Deposit Required
How Will I Be Evaluated?
APPLICANT EVALUATION PROCESS: Applicants will be evaluated for this job opportunity in three stages:
- All applicants will be evaluated using the Mandatory Qualification Criteria,
- Qualified applicants will then be evaluated by an expert or panel of experts using a combination of qualification criteria to determine the best-qualified candidates,
- Best-qualified applicants may then be further evaluated through an interview process.
Applicants are encouraged to carefully review the Assignment Description, Additional Information Provided By the Selecting Official, and the Qualification Requirements; and then construct their resumes to highlight their most relevant and significant experience and education for this job opportunity. This description should include examples that detail the level and complexity of the performed work.
Applicants are encouraged to provide any education information referenced in the announcement. If education is listed as a mandatory requirement, only degrees obtained from an institution accredited by an accrediting organization recognized by the Secretary, US Department of Education will be accepted.
In accordance with section 9902(h) of title 5, United States Code, annuitants reemployed in the Department of Defense shall receive full annuity and salary upon appointment. They shall not be eligible for retirement contributions, participation in the Thrift Savings Plan, or a supplemental or redetermined annuity for the reemployment period. Discontinued service retirement annuitants (i.e., retired under section 8336(d)(1) or 8414(b)(1)(A) of title 5, United States Code) appointed to the Department of Defense may elect to be subject to retirement provisions of the new appointment as appropriate. (See DoD Instruction 1400.25, Volume 300, at http://www.dtic.mil/whs/directives.)
All candidates will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability, or sexual orientation.
NGA provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Applications will only be accepted online.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The decision on granting reasonable accommodation will be on a case-by-case basis.
NGA utilizes all processes and procedures of the Defense Civilian Intelligence Personnel System (DCIPS). Non-executive NGA employees are assigned to five distinct pay bands based on the type and scope of work performed. The employee's base salary is established within their assigned pay band based on their unique qualifications.
A performance pay process is conducted each year to determine a potential base pay salary increase and/or bonus. An employee's annual performance evaluation is a key factor in the performance pay process. Employees on term or temporary appointments are not eligible to apply for internal assignment opportunity notices.
This position is a DCIPS position in the Excepted Service under 10 U.S.C. 1601. DoD Components with DCIPS positions apply Veterans' Preference to preference eligible candidates as defined by Section 2108 of Title 5 USC, in accordance with the procedures provided in DoD Instruction 1400.25, Volume 2005, DCIPS Employment and Placement. If you are an external applicant claiming veterans' preference, as defined by Section 2108 of Title 5 U.S.C., you must self-identify your eligibility in your application.
This position is funded by the National Intelligence Program (NIP)
Additional Job Requirements
You must be able to obtain and retain a Top Secret security clearance with access to Sensitive Compartmented Information. In addition, you are subject to a Counterintelligence Polygraph examination in order to maintain access to Top Secret information.
All employees are subject to a periodic examination on a random basis in order to determine continued eligibility. Refusal to take the examination may result in denial of access to Top Secret information, SAP, and/or unescorted access to SCIFs.
Employees with SCI access and who are under NGA cognizance are required to submit a Security Financial Disclosure Report, SF-714, on an annual basis in order to determine continued eligibility. Failure to comply may negatively impact continued access to Top Secret information, Information Systems, SAP, and/or unescorted access to SCIFs.
Hvac Installation Technician
We are looking for a good HVAC Tech to join our team.
HVAC installation tech. Must have good refrigerant piping skills.
Install new heating,ventilation and air conditioning systems
inspect and perform equipment repairs and replacements
Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
Pervious experience in HVAC or other related fields
Familiarity with HVAC wiring diagrams
Ability to handle physical workload
Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
Clean Driving récord
must pass drug test.
Grow your wealth. Grow your business. Grow your community. If you are a well-capitalized, small-business entrepreneur seeking an opportunity to maximize your ROI, this could be the opportunity for you. Our Retail agent program offers you unlimited earning and growth potential while providing financial support and tools to help you grow, whether you build an agency or purchase an existing agency.
- You have a proven background in building and managing a business venture.
- You seek to build a business to monetize or pass on.
- You make smart decisions with ROI and cash flow in mind.
- You value knowledge and support and award-winning learning and development opportunities like those offered at the University of Farmers ® .
SELF-MOTIVATION & INDEPENDENCE
- You know how to set goals for you and your team and how to execute a plan efficiently and effectively.
- You are a true leader, but recognize the value offered by an experienced business coach.
- You have the willingness to listen and the ability to inspire.
- You know how to manage a team, achieve great chemistry and instill a standard of excellence.
- You recognize the irreplaceable value of hard work and what it takes to achieve financial success.
- You are willing and able to invest in your business to increase your opportunity for future gain.
- You uphold high standards of professionalism and ethics and embrace the opportunity to become a highly-visible member of your community.
- Contract Value according to the terms of the appointment agreement.
SALE OF SERVICE & COMMISSION RIGHTS
- Immediate opportunity to sell service and commission rights.
OFFICE START-UP BONUS PROGRAM
- Opportunity to receive up to $15,000 in office startup bonus.
AGENCY LEAD GENERATION BONUS PROGRAM
- Opportunity to receive a lead-generation bonus in your first two years based on your path to agency ownership.
ANNUAL NEW BUSINESS PREMIUM BONUS
- Opportunity to receive an annual bonus based on new business Agent Eligible Premium.
MONTHLY NEW BUSINESS PREMIUM BONUS
- Opportunity to receive a monthly commission match up to $5,000, based on qualified new business production.
- Quarterly bonuses related to Life Insurance.
Bonuses in the hundreds of thousands of dollars are possible in the first 3 years!
- Minimum of $50,000 in seasoned investable assets.
LICENSING & TRAINING
- Property and Casualty, Life and Health licenses are required prior to agent appointment.
- Complete training milestones and assessments.
- Satisfactory results of background check.
- Approval of 5-year business plan with pro forma.
BRANDED OFFICE LOCATION
- Office location fully equipped and compliant with Farmers Smart Office standards.
- Requisite licensed and appointed agency staff member (with second licensed and appointed staff member within 6 months of appointment).
GROW WITH FARMERS. APPLY TODAY!
We are currently seeking an Automotive Technician to become an integral part of our team! You will diagnose, adjust, repair, and overhaul automotive vehicles.
Location is in
- Diagnose and repair automotive vehicles
- Perform routine vehicle tune-ups and maintenance
- Provide labor and time estimates for automotive repairs
- Inspect and test new vehicles for necessary adjustments
- Previous experience as an automotive technician, mechanic, or other related fields
- Knowledge of diagnostic and repair equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!