Syosset Job Description Sample
Technical Support Representative Tier II
Job Description: General Description:
Provides second level technical support by end-users through calls from dealers, distributors and sales representatives. Phone support may include troubleshooting, diagnosis and repair of equipment such as utility and digital imaging products. Will focus on Utility or Digital products as assigned by the Technical Support Supervisor Conduct analysis and troubleshooting via telephone, email and remote control for customer accounts in a timely fashion to identify causes of problems and provide solutions to customers.
Ability to handle high call volume and correspondence; multitask and escalate to Tier 3 as needed. Follow up on open service inquiries to
Hiring Class A CDL Drivers! Your Experience Is Needed!
Start Here, Stay Here. At CRST Expedited, we've got the freight and pay package your team needs. What else? Call for details! 866-414-6416 Lease Purchase Also Available: 866-271-7783 High Miles – High Pay! * Lead Drivers earn $.08 more per mile
Hazmat Mileage Bonus of $.04 more per mile
Sign on bonuses available
Longest length of haul in the industry
Layover & Vacation pay As an experienced driver you can even make more as a lead driver – earning an additional $.08 per mile. With our “train your own partner” program, not only can you can earn while you train, your partner will start out with 6 month's pay credit. Drivers are the foundation of CRST. In our Gold Rules culture, we recognize that our drivers are the most important part of our business. Your success is vital to our company's success! We are committed to respecting our drivers, responding to issues, and resolving problems to the best of our ability. Veterans paid for time served. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served. Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831 Let's Put Some Miles Behind You. With us, you'll get:
Career growth opportunities – earn more, fast! * Well-maintained, late-model Equipment
Average Fleet Age of just 1 ¼ years
Best-in-class safety program, including driver-decision shut-down policy Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-414-6416 Must be 21 years old to apply.
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Speech Language Pathologist
We are hiring a compassionate, resourceful Speech Language Pathologist for a Skilled Nursing Facility in Syosset, NY 11753 for an on-going opportunity.
- Facility Type:
Syosset, NY (11753)
- Hours: 8 am – 4 pm
i>Length: On-going Full-Time
- Evaluate patients and provide a plan of care
- Provide therapeutic intervention techniques
- Educate and counsel patients and/or families regarding nature of disorder, prognosis, and plans of care
- Prepare documentation, progress notes and reports and discharge summaries
- Minimum of 2 years as a speech/language therapist or equivalent job activities with language impaired children/adolescents and adults
- CFY's will not be accepted
- Valid NYS License & Credentials
- Master's Degree in Speech Pathology/Therapy
- Experience with Rehab Optima or other medical software programs preferred
Ophthalmic Technicians! This is your opportunity to join one of the areas most recognized leaders in Ocular plastics Nassau County.
Join us with experience in:
- Basic patient work ups
- Visual fields
- Fundus photos
- HRT and OCT
- Familiarity with botox, juvederm, restylane, blepharoplasties, and other plastics ocular surgeries
- Scrubbing experience would be great!
Your career with be complimented with above average patients and spa like environment. We give back to you with education, training, and additional certifications
We strongly believe that the manner in which our patients and customers are treated by our employees is as important as the services provided by the Physicians.
Join us today!
to apply for your new career , send your resume to Charisse@imatters.net
imatters represents the leading eye care practices, corporations, sales and research projects in the Nation. Good careers – start with great clients, better opportunities, where your aspirations become reality – we have those great careers.
Learn about these and more great clients through www.imatters.net and give us a call at 866.412.4115
Join imatters on social media! facebook - imatters.eyes and linkedin - imatters. Its imatters- leading the way with successful staffing in the eye care industry
Field Tech / Driver
Driver/ Field Tech
Drivers will be assigned routes on a daily basis to make deliveries and pickups of instruments and implants utilized during Zimmer surgical procedure between our accounts (hospitals) and Syosset office.
-Prepares truck for operation by inspecting general condition; checking fluid levels and tire pressure; obtaining or scheduling required repairs; validating adherence to roadability standards.
-Loads truck by ordering, placing, and securing items.
- Delivers items by identifying destinations; establishing route; operating the truck; unloading items; maintaining schedule.
-Serves customers by understanding and resolving or forwarding complaints.
- Maintains truck operating efficiency by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; scheduling repairs.
- Maintains safe operation and clean appearance by complying with organization operational policies, procedures, and standards, as well as state and local driving rules and regulations; cleans truck exterior and interior.
-Maintains delivery, truck, and driving records by obtaining receipt acknowledgments; recording tracking information; completing driver log and truck performance forms.
-Updates job knowledge by participating in training opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
An ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
-Responsible and motivated with impeccable time management skills
-Outstanding communication skills
-Able to work in a fast paced environment
-Familiar with locations hospitals in NY metro area
-Experienced computer user
High School Diploma
2+ years related work experience (recommended)
Competitive salary and benefits available including medical, dental, vision, disability / life insurance and 401k.
All applicants subject to background/license check.
Zimmer Biomet focuses on restoring mobility and improving the quality of life for patients around the world. Our commitment to patients shapes all day-to-day decisions at Zimmer Biomet. Relentless customer focus, innovative solutions, disciplined execution and our dedicated people enable us to deliver products and procedures to treat a broad range of musculoskeletal conditions. These core values define our company.
Restore mobility and improve the quality of life for patients around the world.
Lead the industry in delivering value to healthcare providers, their patients and stockholders, while embracing our social responsibilities.
Our Guiding Principles/Values
We are committed to being responsive to our customers needs and earning their trust every day.
Do the Right Thing
We hold ourselves to the highest standards of quality and integrity in everything we do.
Innovate and Improve
We are driven to develop innovative products that make a difference and to continuously improve our performance.
Win through Results
We are accountable for delivering on our commitments and recognize that success requires a winning attitude, discipline and a sense of urgency.
Dedication to People
We are dedicated to attracting and retaining the best talent and enabling individuals to achieve their highest potential.
One Zimmer Biomet
We perform as a global company and value diversity of background, talent and style.
Customer Service Representative - Pharmacy
The primary responsibility of this position is answer or place phone calls to pharmaceutical customers to facilitate the dispensing of orders, obtain customer information for billing purposes and general customer inquiries.
*Must Pass Background Check
*Must Pass Drug Test
*MicroMerchant (PrimeRX) experience a plus
Title Insurance Report Typist
Busy Title Insurance Company in Syosset, looking for a Full Time experienced Title Report Typist.
Please have excellent communication skills with the ability and willingness to multitask.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Great work environment. Medical and 401K available.
Filling Multiple Positions! Entry Level Representatives Apply Today!
LYNX-NY, the best retail marketing company in the Long Island, Melville area 2017, is offering an exciting opportunity for a Sales Representative ready to grow their career with the leader in the industry. To continue our tremendous success and unparalleled growth, we are searching for qualified and ambitious individuals ready to increase revenue for our clients through exceptional customer service. The Sales Representative will report to the Market Manager and will be instrumental in achieving their location's sales and growth goals through profitable revenue generation.
Sales Representatives receive a base wage, commission, with no earning ceiling and use of company equipment. We provide our sales representatives with great sales tools and excellent one-on-one training. We invest in our Team Members on-going training and development to enhance their skills and performance. Excellence in this challenging and rewarding position paves the way for advancement into the role of Site Supervisor, then Assistant and Sales Management positions.
Compensation: Weekly Base Guarantee + Commissions & Bonuses employment type: full-time
Responsibilities will include:
-Increase sales and store revenue
-Establishing new customer accounts and renewing accounts through in-store relationship building
-Offering a full range of service and leadership at assigned retail location
-Coordinating promotional roll outs with store employees and management
-Ensuring customer satisfaction by satisfying all customer preferences and needs on site
-Educating customers about equipment through demonstration.
"WHAT THIS IS NOT:
We are NOT hiring Administrative, Office, Telemarketing, D2D or B2B Positions. If you are looking for a typical boring in-office-sit-at-a-desk-all-day position, do not apply! This is not the job for you. Please only apply if you're looking for a new career, a chance for growth and opportunities for expansion... we only seek adventurous, competitive and extremely outgoing individuals that are seeking opportunities to rapidly advance into higher level positions."
Superior customer service will always be the pillar of our success, therefore your willingness and ability to provide this to each customer makes you a top-notch candidate. To be qualified, the ideal candidate will have 1 or more years sales experience, strong planning, problem-solving and negotiation skills, excellent interpersonal communication skills, and proficient computer skills. Knowledge of electronics or appliances is preferred; however, candidates with comparable experience, a strong sales acumen and record of achievement will also be considered. We also look for candidates who are independent and possess strong teamwork and organizational skills. Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is preferred but not required. We are looking for candidates with marketing and/or sales experience.
Visit us at lynx-ny.com
PERKS OF WORKING HERE
We reward our team members for their dedication by fostering a friendly and supportive company atmosphere. The Lynx workspace is equipped with a variety of accommodations. Whether you need a quiet break from your responsibilities or a place to put the finishing touches on a project, our office has what you need. In addition to our regular team nights out, our marketing specialists enjoy benefits on a daily basis.
Auto Parts Commercial Account Sales Representative
We have immediate sales openings for enthusiastic and well qualified parts professionals interested in a high energy, commercial work environment with considerable upside opportunity for growth and advancement.
The Commercial Sales Representative is responsible for identifying and developing new commercial accounts and maximizing sales to existing accounts. New customer account development is an integral part of the job activity and overall position responsibility. The position requires the individual demonstrate the ability to grow sales via the telephone while consistently improving the quality and performance of assigned customers. Multi-tasking and familiarity with computer catalogs and order processing a must.
- Qualified candidates must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, the ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative team environment and a drive to succeed.
- Candidates should have a current working knowledge of the automotive industry in general and specific aftermarket competitors (NAPA, O’Reilly Auto Zone, IMC, SSF, etc.).
- Requires a working knowledge of automotive systems, replacement parts sales and the needs of independent automotive repair professionals. Import knowledge a plus.
- Field sales experience in the automotive parts industry is a plus
- Customer Service experience
- Proficiency in the use of technology tools used to manage and develop new and existing customers, including but not limited to computer hardware and software and on-line resources (internet and intranet and telephone systems)
- Adapt positively to a changing environment
- Ability to close a sale and overcome common objections
- Ability to apply superior analytical selling skills to identify sales and growth opportunities
- Able to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Basic proficiency in MS Office (Excel and Word, Powerpoint a plus), with strong and accurate data entry skills
- Willingness to work cooperatively across all departments to provide WORLDPAC customers with the best possible experience
- Bilingual and ASE parts certification is a plus.
WORLDPAC team members enjoy –
- Competitive salary and commission plan
- Working with North America’s top tier automotive service centers
- An innovative and customer centric corporate culture
- A product mix that includes the largest selection of European, Asian and Domestic OEM brands in the aftermarket
- A rapidly growing company with plenty of opportunity for growth and advancement
- Benefits that include: 401K, discount stock purchase, medical and life insurance, tuition assistance, medical and dependent care flex spending, parts discounts and more
- Utilizing the latest and most advanced technology in the industry, including our award winning electronic catalog, the speed
Dial B2B online ordering program, SalesForce CRM, dynamic call routing, customer performance data mining tools and more
- 100% commercial - no retail sales
- Competitive compensation program
- We prepare our sales team for maximum success with excellent skills, technology and product training
- Voted a “Top Workplace” five years in a row by the San Francisco Bay Area News Group 2010-2014
If you motivated, ambitious, goal oriented and looking for a way to advance your career in the automotive parts industry, then WORLDPAC is the opportunity you are looking for.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- working knowledge of the automotive industry in general and specific aftermarket competitors: 3 years
- working knowledge of automotive systems, replacement parts sales and the needs of independent automotive repair professionals: 3 years
- selling automotive parts: 2 years
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!