Tacoma Job Description Sample
As an Account Executive you will enjoy:
- Base Salary
- Book of business
- Expense Allowance for your car and cell phone
- Productivity Bonuses
- UNCAPPED Commissions
- World Class Paid Training, plus ongoing training
- Promotion opportunities for ALL Top Performers
- Virtual work environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life Insurance; FSA, EAP, and Disability Benefits
- Employee referral bonuses and tuition assistance
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
- Paid holidays, personal, and vacation days
As an Account Executive, you will collaborate with business owners to create online marketing solutions. You will be accountable for achieving and exceeding sales goals.
- Prospect for new business
- Build and maintain client base
- Explain complex technical concepts such as SEM, SEO, Online Display, etc.
- Use iPads to present solutions
- Work in a virtual environment
From bonuses to promotions, we reward performance! Ready to take control of your paycheck and career? We’re looking for a go-getter who will become a media expert on all hibu products. Someone who’s not scared to pound the pavement, network and get involved in the community. If that’s you, we want to hear from you!
Account Executive requirements:
- 2+ years of sales, marketing, or advertising experience
- Strong understanding of SEM, SEO, Online Display, and Social marketing
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, including Power Point, Excel, and Outlook
- Technically savvy and proficient user of the iPad
- Strong work ethic and highly motivated
- Self-disciplined to work independently
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to walk up to 5 miles per day, carry 25 pounds, sit or drive 2-4 hours, and stand 1-2 hours per day
- Successful completion of a drug screen and background check
- Reliable, insured transportation in most markets
- Valid state driver’s license
These aren’t required, but it’d be great if you have them:
- Google, Microsoft, SEMPO Certifications
- Working knowledge of OneNote
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Advertising
Why choose hibu?
“Good benefits and training; company provides tools you need.” – Sales Representative
“The best reason for working at hibu is the people!” – Senior Manager
“Variety of advertising solutions. Increased base salary. Work schedule very flexible. You run your own business!” – Manager
“Excellent Management that wants you to succeed. Continued Training that gives you tools and knowledge that is always keeping up with the times. Minimal sales meetings that keeps you in the field making money. Easy bonus structure that if you swing doors and hit the phones they are highly attainable.” – Account ExecutiveSay hello to hibu:
hibu helps communities thrive by facilitating millions of connections each year between consumers who want to find products and services locally and the merchants who provide them.
hibu helps consumers find local businesses and shop in new, innovative ways. Its dedicated online hibu markets provide comprehensive, convenient access to local goods and services. hibu helps merchants compete in the digital world with a broad range of marketing and commerce solutions delivered online and through hibu’s direct sales teams. Building on its heritage as a premier directories provider, hibu continues to offer a full range of print and distribution-based marketing services.
hibu operates in the US, UK, Spain, Argentina, Chile, Peru and US Hispanic Markets. hibu has helped hundreds of thousands of Small/Medium Enterprise (SME) customers with total revenues of £1.3 billionOur employees:
We embrace and value diversity in everything we do. This melting pot of differing opinions, perspectives, cultures and backgrounds energizes the company and fuels our passion to do what's right for our consumers, our clients and our employees. It drives our entrepreneurial culture, generates new ideas throughout the organization and makes hibu a better, smarter, rewarding company for those of us fortunate enough to work here.
For further information about hibu, visit www.hibu.com
Together, we can take your career farther than you’ve imagined!
NOTE: Hibu is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and consistent with applicable law, provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in completing our job application process. If you need reasonable accommodation and/or are having difficulty completing our online application process due to a disability you may use the following email address email@example.com : Please include your name and contact information and the title of the position you are interested in. Note: this is not for general employment inquires or correspondence. Hibu will only respond to requests related to those who need assistance with the online application process due to a disability
Working with us means joining a team of truly extraordinary people. Our talented sales force supports our many small-business clients, essentially acting as their entire marketing department. Our digital and technical teams build the unique, practical solutions that our clients love, and our corporate employees provide the excellent support needed to ensure that our clients receive the best service. Across our business units, what our team members share is energy, enthusiasm, and a real passion for delivering results.
Experienced Traveling Selector Warehouse Associate
Up to 100% Travel
Capstone Logistics is the premier provider of 3rd Party services in distribution centers across the nation. With a foot print of over 400 DCs in 45 states and Canada, Capstone is THE preferred partner for many major Retailers, Groceries and specialty companies. With high-growth expected this year, we are looking for top talent that is interested in career opportunities to grow with us!
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US:
- Full-time permanent career day one
- $25 per day per diem
- Full benefits offered after 60 days of employment
- Paid travel time from the time you leave your site or home
- Career growth! We look to promote from within first.
Travel the United States all year long! Time home between projects. This position requires the ability to understand all aspects of order selection, container stacking and movement of product within a warehouse-distribution facility. The associate will perform product order selection from warehouse racking storage areas and place product on pallet or other shipping container in order to minimize damage and facilitate proper loading of product being shipped from facility.
- Must be willing to travel up to 100% of the time nationally
- Must have at least 1 year of experience in a warehouse environment as a selector operating powered equipment to include but not limited to electronic pallet jacks, fork lifts and clampers and tow trucks, based upon customer's policies and with appropriate training and certification
- Self-managed individual capable of assessing needs and taking appropriate action
- Must be able to read work orders and follow verbal and computer instructions regarding job assignments.
- Be able to transport product from storage area to designated area within facility within standard time and following all safety and standard operating procedures
- Selects product in accordance with a predetermined picking order either by hand or assisted by equipment maintaining accurate records
- Must follow all safety rules and seeks to maintain a safe working environment
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and carrying distances up to 15 feet; while bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, pushing, pulling, and moving freight
- Must be able to work in changing temperatures (32 degrees and up); passing back and forth continuously
- Must have hearing capabilities to recognize signal horns of equipment moving through warehouse
- Experience with Vocollect, Voxware, RF scanning or other aisle navigation tools a plus!
- NewsletterSign Up!
- Buy Rockstar
- CountriesAustraliaAustriaBelgiumBulgariaCanadaCzech Rep.DenmarkEstoniaFinlandFranceGermanyGreeceIrelandItalyJapanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew ZealandNorwayPhilippinesPolandPortugalRomaniaRussiaSlovakiaSouth AfricaSpainSwedenSwitzerlandTaiwanTurkeyUAEUKUS
- BMX Racing
- Mtn Bike
- Wake Skate
- Flat Track
- Off Road
PLAY. SCORE. WIN!
COMPETE AGAINST OTHERS IN DESTINY 2 TO CRUSH THE LEADERBOARD AND WIN AMAZING PRIZES.
PLAY. SCORE. WIN!
COMPETE AGAINST OTHERS IN DESTINY 2 TO CRUSH THE LEADERBOARD AND WIN AMAZING PRIZES.
Enter for a chance to win a 2018 Husqvarna FC350, plus a year supply of Rockstar Energy Drink, a Makita Combo Kit, and some gear!
Use your instagram account to show the world why you are the Rockstar that deserves to go to the Maxim Party at the Big Game!
- Privacy & Terms
Commercial Casework Estimator
Central Cabinet Systems, a subsidiary of Frontier Door and Cabinet, is a large-scale commercial cabinet manufacturer based in Tacoma, WA. What do we offer? Fully customizable spec, driven by project and architect/interior design teams. A massive facility equipped with the latest and greatest in manufacturing equipment and top flight staffing. CCS can tackle any low, mid, high rise project, school and business fit outs, office or government projects, even display and marketing work. If it requires cabinetry or casework, CCS can build and install it.
Currently, we are hiring for an Commercial Casework Estimator based out of our Tacoma location. Strong candidates will be able to handle working independently in a fast-paced environment and constructive criticism. This position will require you to collaborate with Engineering, Sales, and our Operations team continuously so effective and professional communication is essential to the success of this role. Our work environment is dependent upon recognizing individual as well as collective successes.
What You Get to Do:
- Read and interpret architectural blue prints for information pertaining to casework layout and design.
- Scale drawings and prepare material take-offs for accurate bidding and pricing
- Confirm material costs and availability
- Brainstorm value engineering options for review
- Create accurate bids for projects ranging from $100K-$2M
- Work with Project Managers and Division leads to create cohesive project proposals.
- A sense of urgency and a passion for customer and company satisfaction.
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret customer drawings and specifications.
- Must possess working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Bluebeam, Outlook, and Word.
- Knowledge of the commercial construction industry.
- Working knowledge of industry specific materials, hardware, and terminology.
- Familiarity with vendors and manufacturers related to the industry.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Standing/Walking will vary between 4-6 hours per day. Use of hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; and talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, particularly reading that may be very fine print.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- The employee will be required to sit for up to 8 hours / day.
SAFETY EQUIPMENT: All established safety rules must be followed and equipment used where required. This will include safety glasses and hearing protection.
Central Cabinet Systems, LLC is a subsidiary of Frontier Door and Cabinet and is an Equal Opportunity – Affirmative Action Employer.
Native American Tribal Liaison
Native American Tribal Liaison
Position Purpose: Act as the liaison regarding the delivery of behavioral health services to Native Americans within the State of Washington.
· Responsible for providing development and training to Native American Tribes on an individual and classroom setting.
· Maintain database inputs and extract monthly reports reflecting trends and patterns in reported incidents.
· Assist community with prevention and awareness.
· Make recommendations for investigations, follow ups and/or corrective actions.
· Conduct interviews and site visits to discuss cultural needs. Requires extensive travel to rural communities and remote areas.
· Develop and communicate behavioral health programs as applicable to the members of the Native American Tribes.
· Answer general questions regarding applicable policies, procedures, and statutes.
· Offer assistance and make presentations on new materials.
Relevant experience in Behavioral Health, Public Health, Health Care Administration, Social Work or Nursing.
2+ years of related experience.
Experience with and comprehensive knowledge of the Native American culture. Experience communicating with Tribal Leaders and Community Members regarding the needs of the Native Americans.
-Cultural knowledge and familiarity with local Native American Tribes of Washington State
-Managed Care Knowledge
SUN Information Systems Inc., is in the business of supporting organizations to operate more productively and profitably through a full spectrum of development, specialized products, solutions, project implementation and other technology services. We specialize in the areas of application development, support, system architecture, design & administration, system integration, data mining, cyber security and performance tuning for vertical markets including Information Technology, Healthcare, and Financial Services.
SISI has been providing superior information technology talent and solutions to our customers. Our reputation as an IT expert is built on a decade of experience as a full-spectrum source for the IT community and Healthcare Community. Our current customer roster features Fortune 500 companies and several top vendor companies, who in-turn serves multiple clients.
$5,000 Team Sign-On Bonus
Team Driver Benefits
$.50 - $.54cpm (miles are split)
Average 5000 – 6500 miles weekly
Dedicated Runs Available
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus
Generous Home Time
Cash bonuses for clean inspection, safety, and referrals
Average age of equipment is around 2 years or less
Retirement plan / 401k
Paid time off
7 paid holidays
Team Driver Requirements
Valid Class A CDL
1 year Class A driving experience required (Call about our Finishing Program if you have less than 1 year of experience)
Work history: No more than 7 employers in the last 5 years
No more than 1 preventable accidents/incidents in the last 2 years
No more than 1 moving violation in the last 2 years
No DWI/DUI in the last 5 years
Commercial Truck Driver
We are seeking a Commercial Truck Driver to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW). Looking for self motivated drivers who want to grow with the company and be among the highest earning truck drivers in the country and eventually move up to executive roles as the company grows.
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Commercial driver's license
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
Registered Nurse - RN
Employer provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
The RN - Nurse Supervisor is responsible for supervising nursing personnel to deliver nursing care and within scope of practice coordinates care delivery, which will ensure that patient's needs are met in accordance with professional standards of practice through physician orders, center policies and procedures, and federal, state and local guidelines. This RN position is a staff position that has direct care responsibilities as well as supervisor responsibility for nursing assistants. We are looking for clinicians who would like to combine their love for people and strong work ethic with the opportunities to advance their career.
In return for your expertise, you will enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.548 - ManorCare Health Services - Tacoma, Washington
One year prior nursing experience preferred.
Lead Hvac Installer - Energy Company
We are an established Home Improvement Energy company looking for an experienced Lead HVAC installer to install commercial and residential HVAC systems.
In this role you will be responsible for installing and maintaining large energy efficient HVAC systems.
- 3-5 years HVAC Service and Maintenance experience
- Ability to install and troubleshoot issues with Furnaces, Fireplaces,AC, Heat pumps and Air Quality Products
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Strong work ethic with ability to lift 100 lbs, use appropriate power tools and interpret schematics and plans
- Work well with clients and team members
- Able to work independently and maintain truck and tools
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to join a growing company with advancement potential
- Strong compensation and benefits package including 401K
- Great work environment in a fast paced industry.
So if you are an experienced Lead HVAC installer - apply today!
District Manager - Fast Food
District Manager - Fast Food
$50,000 - $70,000 w/$20,000 bonus opportunity
Join this fast growing national fast food chain franchisee. Three FF restaurant concepts with 100+ locations in four states.
- Extraordinary career growth opportunity
- Excellent compensation
- Great benefits
- Extensive training
Send us your resume for immediate consideration. Interviews are being held now!
EOE - Equal Opportunity Employer
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!