Tarawa Terrace Job Description Sample
Call Center Representative
GET TO KNOW ALORICA At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We're a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world's biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe. JOB SUMMARY Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to offer customer support through phone, email, online chat or social media to customers who have questions, concerns or confusion around a particular product or service. You're literally the voice of the brand, and a strong relationship between our clients and their customers starts with you. So only the awesome need apply. Ready to start? Chat with us to begin the process now: ( ) KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES * Talks to customers over the phone, email, online chat or social media to resolve their questions or concerns
Maintains and updates customer information as necessary
Calmly attempts to resolve and de-escalate any issues
Escalates calls to supervisor when necessary and appropriate
Responds to requests for assistance and/or possible processing of credit card authorizations
Tracks call-related information for auditing and reporting purposes
Provides feedback reports on call issues related to downtime and/or training issues
Upsells to customers as necessary WHY JOIN ALORICA? Every day, we aim to live up to our mission of creating insanely great customer experiences. But as Alorica employees, giving back matters just as much – that's why we're so proud of Making Lives Better with Alorica , a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to providing assistance to employees, their families and the people, organizations and communities who support them. Simply put, we want to make lives better…one interaction at a time. And to do that, we need the very best people to join us. But please, allow us to entice you further! As an Alorica employee, you may receive:
Flexible training schedules
Medical and dental benefits
Paid time off
Paid holiday and sick time
Retirement planning options (401(k)) * Employee discounts through client programs Working at Alorica means potentially having the freedom to explore all kinds of career options – from customer service, training, and tech support, to management, recruiting and more. Alorica offers fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed – because when you're at your best, that's when we're at our best. So what do you say? Ready to take the next step? JOB REQUIREMENTS Minimum Education and Experience:
High School Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred
Customer service experience a plus
Phone-related customer service a major plus
Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel applications
Bilingual language skills a plus Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Stellar customer service skills – and an overwhelming desire to make lives better, one interaction at a time
Ability to use phone and computer systems
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Strong listening/comprehension skills
Ability to stay composed and objective
Conversational, patient and confident, with a positive attitude WORKING CONDITIONS Work Environment * A climate controlled, contact center environment – filled with amazing people, incredible career opportunities and the occasional dance-off
Constant usage of phone and computer systems Physical Demands Constant sedentary work. You'll typically be sitting for most of the time, so be sure get up and stretch once in a while. Your circulatory system will thank you. DISCLAIMER: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. TAKE THE NEXT STEP Let's make lives better. Let's defy the status quo. And let's go beyond thinking outside the box – and decide to obliterate the box instead. You ready? Let's do this. Ready to apply? Start the process right away by chatting with us now ( ) About Alorica: Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.
Regional Cdl-A Truck Driver
EXCITING NEWS...NEW PAY INCREASE!!
Now hiring drivers with 4+ months of tractor trailer experience!
If less than 1 year of solo driving experience, we have a training program tailored just for you. (see below)
We ARE NOT a truck driving school, you must have your CDL-A to join our team.
Why Choose Averitt:
Uniformed company with quality people and a culture which includes strong structure and organization.
Opportunities for transfer and promotion from within after completion of 6 months in current position.
1,000+ (10%) associates who have been with the Averitt team for 20 or more years!
Leading transportation provider since 1971.
Experienced Driver Pay:
To start at this pay you must have 1 year of verifiable experience in the past 3 years.
.44 cpm reached after 4 months
Top-out at .46 cpm reached after 8 months
Pay for experience:
- 3 years T/T experience in the past 5 years starts at .44 cpm; reaching .46 cpm after 4 months.
- 5 years T/T experience in the past 7 years starts at .46 cpm.
Now offering our Minimum Mileage Pay=400 mile minimum for short haul loads picked up and delivered by driver.
Additional unloading /loading pay when required ($50 full load; $25 partial load)
$20 stop pay (not to include origin or destination)
Breakdown ($14/hr: takes effect after 2 hrs. not to exceed 10 hrs in a 24 hr period)
Layover ($100 after a 24 hr period- allowed 50 miles)
Detention ($20/hr after 2 hrs for majority of customers)
4 day paid orientation ($756- $828) in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and meals.
Weekly direct payroll deposits.
Must have a minimum of 4- 11 months verifiable experience in the past 3 years or 1 year of verifiable experience in the past 5 years.
You will be paid six hundred dollars per week while training; training time can range from 1-3 weeks. After training you will start at .42 cpm.
Equipment & Safety:
Assigned, safe, well-maintained Volvos & Freightliners.
All with APUs and 100% automatic transmissions.
Our equipment has several intelligent safety features to include: collision- avoidance system, lane-departure system, anti-jackknife/ rollover stability system and much more.
Safely park at more than 100 Averitt facilities, many with on-duty security, fuel pumps, showers, exercise rooms and driver convenience centers with Wi-Fi.
About Our Regional Driving Position:
Primarily southern, southwest and mid-west lanes (25 states)
Occasional runs to the Northeast (The Northeast is considered to be NJ and PA)
We do not go into CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, ME, Canada and NY state. (NYC runs are limited and optional)
Home EVERY Week (with the option of being out longer and averaging higher miles)
84% of our Regional Drivers are home by noon on Saturdays.
Over 90% NO-TOUCH freight
Rider program (legal spouse only)
- Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as:
- $75.70 per week for family
- $30.55per week for unmarried individuals
With the option of reduced medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation) up to 8 weeks
Wellness programs available
Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.)
Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
Flexible spending accounts
Wells Fargo banking products
Profit sharing and 401(k) plans
Company provided professional uniforms
Averitt smartphone app for our drivers to download; assists with communication & convenience
Driver Support Specialists located at our Service Centers to assist our drivers & help with concerns face to face
Red Thinkin' Rewards- points program that encourages you to meet specific fuel & service goals and in return earn points towards a selection of over 12,000 gift items.
Referral rewards- cash bonuses for referrals
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Must live within 150 mile radius of an Averitt Service Center in which you are applying for.
Must be 21 years of age or older.
1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within past 3 years (less any training time) OR minimum of 4- 11 months verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the past 3 years OR 1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the past 5 years.
Must have a Class A CDL.
Must apply for hazmat/tanker endorsement within 30 days of hire (will reimburse upon receipt & if dated after your application date).
No convictions for reckless driving within the past 5 years.
No convictions for DUI or DWI within the past 5 years.
No suspensions or revocations for a moving violation within the last 5 years.
No serious violations within previous 12 months (15 mph or greater, following too closely, improper passing, traffic offense committed in a CMV in connection with a fatality).
No more than 3 moving violations within the past 3 years.
No preventable DOT recordable accidents within the past 3 years.
Open/ close trailer door- force requirement: 46 lbs
Complete fuel tickets
Hook/ unhook trailer - force requirement: 90 lbs
Perform pre-trip inspections
Extensive travel - ability to sit upright for extended periods of time
Load/ unload freight - lift requirement: 80 lbs
Move freight- force requirement: 54 lbs
Regular predictable attendance
Enter/ exit a Commercial Motor Vehicle
Enter/ exit the rear of a trailer from ground level
To apply for this position over the phone give us a call at 888-967-5487, we're available Mon - Fri 7am until 7pm & Sat 8am until noon CST.
ANGLICOTECH Pacific, LLC is a rapidly growing, veteran-owned small business providing solutions to contemporary problems with technology. AT Pacific was established on Guam to create an entity focused on the Indo-Asia-Pacific Theater.
This individual will be responsible for a wide range of Facility Planning activities in support of a DoD installations client.
Location: The position is located at
- Support Marine Corps Installations Command's planning and oversight efforts of facility requirements in executing the Marine Corps Infrastructure Reset Strategy across every Marine Corps base, air station, and other installations.
- Create/Review/evaluate/validate Basic Facility Requirements (BFRs), DD1391s, Installation Master Plans, and project plans.
- Coordinate with Marine Installations, MCI Regions, and other stakeholders
- Analyze facility life-cycle costs and perform business case analysis
- Assist in creation of Facility Investment Plans for MILCON, FSRM, and BOS
- Utilize iNFads data for analysis of facility conditions, to determine project priorities
- Direct creation of and integrate GIS data/products for demolition, recapitalization, MILCON, and FSRM projects
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree with 5-10 years facilities planning experience (preferably with one of the military services). PE designation desired. Ideal candidate is a former Navy CEC officer or other military facility planner. Urban planners and civil engineers with military facility planning experience also welcome.
- Ability to coordinate effectively with multiple stake holders to achieve organizational objectives. Understanding and experience creating and reviewing Basic Facility Requirement (BFR) documents, DD 1391s, and Installation Master Plans. Experience in project development and planning Strong understanding of organizational/functional relationship between the Marine Corps and NAVFAC preferred. Professional Engineer certification preferred.
Travel Registered Nurse - Cardiac Cath Lab - CCU / ICU - RN (Camp Leje
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Solo & Team Cdl-A Truck Drivers (Camp Lejeune,Nc)
OTR, Regional & Dedicated Opportunities for CDL-A Truck Drivers - NEW Pay Increase!
Respect: A Foundation We re Built On
We know what s important to CDL-A truck drivers.
Time, work, and value. That s why we re putting revolutionary measures in place to ensure that your needs are taken care of.
NEW PAY INCREASE!
We are committed to making things better for our truck drivers, and USA Truck was recently awarded as a Top Pay Carrier. That includes the following Pay Items:
Great Mileage Pay
Monthly Productivity and Safety Bonus
Short haul, Detention AND Breakdown Pay
Plus, our comprehensive benefits package is the best in the business for CDL-A Truck Drivers see for yourself:
Loyalty & referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR)
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
401K + match & Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Students and recent grads welcome
New Sign-on Bonus now available for Experienced CDL-A Truck Drivers- up to $3,000!
Our mission today is to become the hands down best company for experienced truck drivers.
While we remain an attractive destination for recent CDL-A grads, we're looking to bring in truck drivers who have the knowledge needed to succeed. We have a solid management team, a new growth plan and a ton of new programs, upgrades and support teams all geared for a better driver experience.
USA Truck is looking for quality truck drivers to join the family.
If you have your Class-A CDL, Apply Today!
Associated topics: cdl a driver, cdl a truck, company driving, company driving team, company over the road, dry van otr trucking, hazardous material, otr driving, regional driver, regional driving route
Cdl-A Company Driver - OTR Opportunity - Earn Up To 49 CPM (Camp Lejeu
BENEFITS OF JOINING CRETE CARRIER
-Earn up to $.49 CPM
-Gold Standard Benefits Package Health, Life, Dental, Vision, and 401(k)
-Drivers now cruise at 65 mph
-Profit Sharing - $8 million in 2017
-No Cost Rider Policy
-Pet Policy - up to two cats or dogs
-Industry Leading CSA Scores
-Average Equipment age of 2 years
-Dedicated dispatch 24/7
-Minimum 22 Years of Age
-Valid Class A CDL
-Minimum of 4 Months OTR Experience*
-Stable & Verifiable Work History
-Acceptable Driving Record
-No Alcohol Related Offenses or Positive Drug Screens in the Past Five Years
ABOUT CRETE CARRIER
Over the past 50 years, Crete Carrier has grown to one of the nation s largest, privately owned trucking companies. Along with sister company, Shaffer Trucking, and wholly-owned subsidiary Hunt Transportation, Crete Carrier Corporation operates as a truckload and flatbed carrier for virtually any commodity.
Our drivers are among the best, exceeding the CSA score standards required by the U.S. Department of Transportation. The National Transportation Institute recognizes Crete Carrier as a Top Pay Certified company, and in addition, we offer a gold standard benefits package that includes health insurance from BCBS of Nebraska, dental, vision, life, 401K, and a profit sharing program.
Because of this, drivers typically stay with us three times longer than the competition. *some area restrictions apply
Call (866) ###-#### to join today!
Associated topics: cdl a, class a truck, company driving needed, company driving solo, company truck driving, dedicated regional, dedicated truck, dedicated truck driver, tanker truck, time at home
Biology Tutors (Camp Lejeune,Nc)
Superprof, the leader in tutoring, wants you to tutor for us! We are looking for tutors to give private lessons in many academic and non-academic areas: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Engineering, Algebra, Geology, etc.
Superprof matches teachers to students while offering different levels of lessons in diverse subject areas: homework help, refining and perfecting a subject, beginning a new sport...
You have a high school degree and maybe some college experience,
You want to convey your knowledge and skills to students,
Like us, you think everyone has something to share.
Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater to the needs of a student in your specialty
Motivating students with passionate, imaginative presentation and instruction
An attractive pay, clear and predictable
An autonomous schedule
A multitude of students at your hand
The ability to give lessons via webcam
Location: Near you. Lessons can take place at your home, the student's home or via webcam.
Hours & Duration: Depending on your availability.
You set your own schedule! Jobs are available throughout the year.
Compensation: Rates are set by you and there is no commission.
Associated topics: 7th grade, 11th grade, chemistry, grade 9, grade 11, k 7th, k 11, secondary school, sixth grade, tenth grade
Restaurant Crew Member - Fast Food
Restaurant Service and Kitchen Team - Camp Lejeune
- Performs routine food service activities according to established operational policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of menu and responds to guest inquiries and concerns in a courteous manner.
- People Oriented – enjoys working with our guests and fellow associates, possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Growth Oriented – knows that learning and growth are keys to personal and professional success and is willing and able to share with others.
- Greet and serve customers with quality food and service.
- Assist in ensuring a clean, safe and well-organized restaurant.
- Follow food and restaurant safety standards and guidelines.
- Attention to detail in food/service quality and cleanliness
- Ensure a constant and adequate supply of ingredients are prepared according to company specifications and local health regulations.
We offer all Full-Time Associates:
- Progressive Compensation Package and Bonus Opportunity.
- Paid Training to prepare you for success.
- On-Going Career & Leadership Development.
- Medical and Dental Insurance.
- Free meals when you work.
- Opportunities for growth into Management positions.
- Some high school
- 0-1 year related experience
- Applies basic knowledge of steam table operations and serving protocols
ADA Statement: While performing duties, counter areas are often hot with steam from steam table and food vapors. Work space is restricted and employees are expected to remain standing for long periods of time. Employees must prepare hot and cold foods, use Chinese cook knife and other kitchen equipment and work quickly without losing accuracy. Employees may be required to lift up to 50 lbs., stand for up to four hours and reach across counter tops measured at 36 inches to serve customers. Kitchens are hot and noise levels are usually high; storage space is limited and shelving is high.
ELPX is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Instructional Designer (Elearning)
SNAP is seeking an Advanced Distributed Learning (ADL) Specialist to provide full time on-site support at the Coast Guard Special Missions Training Center (SMTC) Camp Lejeune, NC.
To support the design, development, implementation, and evaluation of ADL products (e.g. eLearning course-ware and electronic performance support systems), as well as quality assurance (editorial reviews, functional testing) and product sustainment (lifecycle updates) functions. Support services are conducted in accordance with USCG Training System SOPs.
- Master’s Degree in Instructional Systems, Instructional Systems Technology, Instructional & Performance Technology, or Education.
- Active Secret clearance, or the ability to obtain clearance.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience using Instructional Systems Development (ISD) processes in development of Advance Distributed Learning courses and Advance Distributed Learning training interventions.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in the following software applications: RoboHelp, Lectora, Adobe Creative Suite, and Articulate Storyline.
- Must be able to physically observe performance and climb ladders and/or other physical requirements associated with the work environment to include Government facilities or on vessels and platforms.
SNAP is a trusted partner to many Government Agencies, holds several key government contract vehicles, and provides a variety of IT services including: Software Development and System Integration, Enterprise Architecture, Cyber Security & Information Assurance, Operations and Maintenance, Help Desk, eLearning, and mission-critical training support services. SNAP’s ability to identify and define the needs of our customers, demonstrate an enviable record of accomplishment for meeting those needs, and our reputation for total customer satisfaction results in a continually growing a top-tier customer list (www.snapinc.net/clients).
Lease Purchase OTR Truck Driver (Camp Lejeune,Nc)
If you are a professional looking for something more from your driving experience, we need to talk!
RT&T knows that we make money when YOU MAKE MONEY. We are here to support you and help you be successful. There are no hidden fees or terms to your Owner Operator contract.
If you need a truck, we offer a program where over time you can become the owner of a truck with Zero Down and No Balloon Payment at the end of the contract.
To qualify you must have:
- 1 Year of verifiable Over The Road experience or recent military driving experience
- Three or fewer moving violations in the past three years
- A solid work history
Let US Help YOU be successful!
Incentives available to our drivers:
- $1,500 SIGN ON BONUS
- Affordable Lease to Own Program.
- No Down Payment or Balloon Payment
- No Credit Check Required
- Excellent Pay Packages, Up to 80%
- Base Pay Package 75% of Line haul, 100% fuel surcharge
- 2% additional pay package for Driver Touch Freight
- 3% additional Load Assignment Bonus
- Direct Deposit options/weekly settlements
- Safety bonuses
- Comdata Cards provided
- Elogs, Qualcomm, and In cab scanning
- Minimum of 1 year of recent Class A CDL experience
- Good Driving record required
- 25 Yrs old
Family Owned and operated, RT&T Enterprises, Inc. is a growing 53' Dry Van carrier with an expanding customer base. Due to our expanding freight lanes and growing demand, we're adding 25 Owner Operators and Lease to Own Drivers to satisfy customer demand.
Associated topics: cdl a operator, flatbed owner operator, independent, independent contractor, own truck, own your own, own your own truck, owner operator, owner operator driving, solo driving
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!