Tarpon Springs Job Description Sample
Sales Representative Inside
We are seeking a Sales Representative Inside to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue We are a Busy Truck Body Company seeking experienced Sales Person with some Administrative Skills for the sales department. This position is responsible for all aspects of Sales, Data Entry and Spread Sheets, Ordering and being apart of a very productive and busy Sales Team. This position requires a VERY organized MULTITASKER with the ability to be self- motivated. The ideal candidate will have a strong customer Service Background along with some administrative skills, MUST be computer literate and able to thrive in a very fast paced environment. We are looking for long term candidates ONLY. This is not a glamorous position it is in a shop envirionment so if looking for corporate office surroundings this is not the position for you. Ground Floor Position Great Potential for Growth within the Sales Department. Perfect person for the position enjoys being busy and enjoys interacting with customers. Excel is used and looking for someone with skills in Excel does not need to be expert but have working knowledge for spreadsheets. Quickbooks is our system but can be taught.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Account Sales Executives
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
Become Part of One of The Most Exciting, Fast Growing Industries:
SenText Solutions provides a low cost text mobile marketing service that gives local merchants the ability to immediately reach their existing customers about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. This service helps businesses bring their existing customers back to their business an additional 1, 2, 3 or 4 more times every month, increasing their bottom line!
Many businesses including restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons, and MANY other business types want this service!
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones!
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 90% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 20%-70%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants about this exciting new service!
100% of Businesses need this Product!
99% of Businesses do not have this Product!
SenText Solutions’ Compensation Program:
· Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
· Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
· Up Front Commission on every sale!
· Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
· We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
· Management opportunities available
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
Commercial Electrical Journeyman & Apprentice
We are taking applications for experienced Commercial Electrical Journeyman & Apprentice's for projects in Tarpon Springs. Please send resume or contact information to setup a interview asap.
The ideal candidates will possess:
* MUST have a minimum of 3 years Commercial Experience.
* MUST be able to speak & understand English.
* MUST have basic tools of the trade.
* MUST have verifiable work history.
* MUST have Basic Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
* MUST have OWN reliable transportation.
* Strong attention to detail
* Demonstrate technical & mechanical aptitudes
* Able to demonstrate sound judgment and good decision-making skills
* Able to manipulate 50 pounds on a regular basis, push/pull up to 100 pounds
* Able to climb, balance, stoop, bend, kneel and crouch
American Trades provides the skilled worker you need on the job with the skills, knowledge and dedication you require, right on time. Our Consultants always plan ahead for our clients, giving us the ability to provide solutions to our clients labor needs on an as needed basis.
American Trades is one phone call away from providing your skilled employees to get your job done, on time and under budget. Put our 10 years of proven experience to work for you.
• FT Marina Manager with Ship Store. Must have good customer service skills and be able to work weekends and some holidays. Duties change as needs arise but basic functions include:
• Billing, lease preparations and reservations, cash handling, filing, maintaining logs, basic accounting and inventory maintenance. Basic boating knowledge is helpful.
• Job Duties:
- Operation of the Ship Store, Fuel Docks, Wet Slips, Dry Storage
- Ship Store Sales and Cash Handling
- Customer Service; ensure customers' needs are met
- Manage slip rentals; customer arrivals, contracts, receipts and collections
- Handle emergencies timely and efficiently
- Monitor fuel dock and assist customers
- Stock retail inventory, monitor inventory and maintain store appearance
- Perform regular clean-up/maintenance of store, fuel dock, docks, fish cleaning restrooms and entire facility. Includes trash removal, sweeping, dusting, windows, etc.
-Have a working knowledge of Quick Books, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be able to lift/carry at least 50 lbs and stand for long periods of time
- Boating and/or fishing knowledge a plus
- Strong customer service skills and some sales experience
- Good at multi-tasking during busy times
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
- Excellent work ethic; reliable, responsible and able to work independently with little supervision
- Pre-employment Drug Test required
- Must have reliable transportation
Service Coordinator- Scheduling
- Fast paced, constantly busy
- Open office - all work together
- Background noise - others talking, soft music
- Wearing a headset - talking while typing
- Daily updates and changes to schedules
Accepting incoming calls from prospective patients, family members or other referral persons and assisting in determining the patient’s needs and dispatching an appropriately qualified employee
Scheduling field employees (CNAs and HHAs) for private duty home care services ranging from 1 to 12 hours shifts
Scheduling field employees to insure compliance with Bayshore guidelines regarding safety, maximum hours worked, and caregiver-client match
Confirming schedules with field employees and clients
Assisting field employees with driving directions, client home access, care issues, emergencies
- Processing Medicare patient intakes, scheduling, and notes
Documenting all calls from field staff regarding client issues, staffing issues
Notifying clients and field employees when scheduling changes occur
Will provide the on-call coordinator with up to date information on all current patients and employees
Assisting in administrative activities such as typing, filing, payroll and billing processes.
Occasional after hours call responsibility
Must be able to read, write and communicate in English
Computer competency in windows based applications
Must be able to sit while on the phone for 8 hours daily
Must be able to speak on the phone while using computer and documenting at the same time
Bayshore Home Care was founded in 1986 with the core mission to provide premium home health care services tailored to the individual needs of seniors. We’ve found that successful senior care begins with an attitude of team work. Bayshore Home Care assembles a customized team for each of our clients and ensures communication regarding your loved one’s needs is open and organized
An Equal Opportunity Employer—M/F/D/V
Medical Assistant Float Pool Full-Time Days
Top Reasons to work for Florida Hospital:
Career growth and advancement potential
Family-oriented work environment
Patient care focused
High quality of life with low cost of living
- Short driving distance to West Coast beaches, 1 ½ hour drive to Orlando theme parks Float Facilities: Tampa, Carrollwood, North Pinellas (Tarpon Springs), Wesley Chapel and Zephyrhills
Responsibilities include (but not limited to) to the following:
Encourages and demonstrates teamwork by pulling charts, following up on radiology and lab results, answering phones, communicating with patients.
Demonstrates care for one another by working all areas, open to change, sensitive to department needs, effectively participates in conflict resolution/problem solving.
Collaborates with office staff on marketing efforts
Communicates effectively with staff to ensure efficient patient flow.
Performs front office responsibilities as assigned.
- Demonstrates good communication skills respectfully and courteously when interacting with patients, co-workers, physicians, and colleagues within department.
Must be willing to travel to above facilities (mileage reimbursed plus rate incentive) * Basic Life Support (BLS) required
Minimum 1-2 years of experience in physician office or clinical setting
Completion of accredited course in Medical Assisting preferred (required within 90 days) * High school diploma/equivalent About Adventist Health System: Adventist Health System is a faith-based health care organization headquartered in Altamonte Springs, Florida. A national leader in quality, safety and patient satisfaction, Adventist Health System's nearly 74,000 employees maintain a tradition of whole-person health by caring for the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of every patient. With 45 hospital campuses and nearly 8,100 licensed beds in ten states, Adventist Health System facilities incorporate the latest technological advancements and clinical research to serve more than 4.5 million patients annually. Each Adventist Health System facility operates independently in delivering care and services to best meet the needs of the local communities they serve. While each entity is unique, all remain united in one mission of Extending the Health Ministry of Christ. This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Progressive Care Registered Nurse
We are seeking a qualified Registered Nurse to join our Progressive Care Unit as a Team Lead at Florida Hospital North Pinellas! Registered Nurse Team Lead PCU Progressive Care Unit Type of Position Full Time, Nights Top Reasons why you would want to work at Florida Hospital North Pinellas as a Progressive Care Unit Team Lead RN * $10,000 Sign on Bonus Plus Relocation
Over 35 miles of white sandy beaches
There is no state income tax
Room for Advancement and Growth within the Florida Hospital Organization
Excellent educational opportunities
- One of the top three buyer's markets in the nation!
Registered Nurse Team Lead PCU Progressive Care Unit
Interact with physicians and other departments within the hospital
Having direct patient and family contact
Participate in hourly rounds
Monitor staff compliance and reinforce hospital goals
Assist in preparing monthly staff meetings for assigned unit
Act as a clinical resource and role model
Ensure safe and effective handoff communications and documentation of such between care givers
Identify expected outcomes for the plan of care individualized to the patient or situation
Evaluate patient progress
Demonstrate safe practice in the administration of medication
Demonstrate sensitivity to pain management
- Act as the patient advocate
Registered Nurse Team Lead PCU Progressive Care Unit
Current licensure as a Registered Nurse / Nurse Practitioner in Florida or licensure from another state with verification of application and eligibility for Florida licensure by endorsement
Experience as a Charge Nurse
Graduate of School of Nursing
At least 3 years of experience as a Registered Nurse
Basic Life Support (BLS)- (Accredited through American Heart Association or American Red Cross) required
Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)- (Accredited through American Heart Association or American Red Cross) * Bachelor's degree in Nursing Preferred Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer Registered Nurse Team Lead PCU Progressive Care Unit This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances
Pest Control Sales/Service Representative
If you are highly motivated, experienced and have good communication skills and are able to work independently.
Impact Pest Elimination has an opportunity for experienced, qualified applicant to expand a career in the pest management industry. Where you will inspect, diagnose, advise and recommend services at homes and businesses to solve pest concerns. Three years experience is required. Florida certification is a plus.
Impact pest provides the following :
- Highest level of training
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Friendly, enthusiastic work team
- Competitive compensation with upward earning potential
- Excellent benefits package
- PTO-Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement Plan
- Health Insurance
Candidates must be 21 or older, with a high school degree, valid Florida driver's license and a excellent driving record. Impact is a drug free workplace.
We are dedicated to serving our clients needs.
A great opportunity for entry into a growing company, advancements come from with-in the company. Now is the time to join!
Salary commensurate with experience
Sales Account Executive
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Physician (Internal Medicine) - Sign-On Bonus - Full-Time Or Part-Time
Physician - Geriatric Primary Care
- Full-Time or Part-Time
- Monday through Friday
- Typical Business Hours
- Flexible Start Times
- Sign-On and/or Relocation Bonus
- $185,000 to $200,000 Base Salary, dependent upon experience
- Malpractice Coverage
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Generous PTO Package
- License/DEA Fees Paid
- CME Allowance
- 401k w/ Employer Match
- Additional Perks/Benefits Available
- St. Petersburg, Florida
- Tarpon Springs, Florida
- Communities in Between
- Facility-Based Care (ALFs/ILFs)
Geriatric primary care practice serving assisted and independent living facilities (ALFs/ILFs) and other group settings in St. Petersburg/Clearwater and the surrounding area, up through Tarpon Springs. The practice is affiliated with a large, national healthcare system, allowing them to provide a great level of support for their employees, while maintaining the clinical autonomy of a private practice.
Serve as a primary care provider for a dedicated base of geriatric patients, typically seeing patients once per month.
You will see an average of 10 patients per day.
Nearly all patients are located in facilities (ALFs/ILFs) and only 1 or 2 facilities are visited per day.
The clinical focus is on preventative medicine and chronic disease management, as well as general primary care.
Utilize a mobile EHR on laptops.
While physicians practice autonomously in the field, they are supported by a dedicated office team of schedulers, clinical coordinators, and other back office personnel.
There are no on-call responsibilities. If the physician would like to do on-call for additional income, the practice is happy to accommodate that. On-call is phone triage only and tends to be low volume.
- Florida medical license
- board certification/eligibility in a relevant field
- residents are welcome to apply
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please send your CV to Jenn Kunkel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (773) 998-1272.
Please visit www.chsrecruiting.com/job-board for a full list of available opportunities with Creative Healthcare Solutions.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!