Tarpon Springs Job Description Sample
Sales Representative Inside
We are seeking a Sales Representative Inside to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue We are a Busy Truck Body Company seeking experienced Sales Person with some Administrative Skills for the sales department. This position is responsible for all aspects of Sales, Data Entry and Spread Sheets, Ordering and being apart of a very productive and busy Sales Team. This position requires a VERY organized MULTITASKER with the ability to be self- motivated. The ideal candidate will have a strong customer Service Background along with some administrative skills, MUST be computer literate and able to thrive in a very fast paced environment. We are looking for long term candidates ONLY. This is not a glamorous position it is in a shop envirionment so if looking for corporate office surroundings this is not the position for you. Ground Floor Position Great Potential for Growth within the Sales Department. Perfect person for the position enjoys being busy and enjoys interacting with customers. Excel is used and looking for someone with skills in Excel does not need to be expert but have working knowledge for spreadsheets. Quickbooks is our system but can be taught.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Cdl-A Company Truck Driver
Great home time, excellent pay: company truck driving jobs at Davis Express.
Davis Express, Inc., is now hiring CDL A truck driver professionals for company truck driving opportunities in the Southeast Region.
As a family owned and operated company that has spent 30 years in this business, we know what drives to be a successful truck driver. It s why we offer excellent pay, great home time and plenty of incentives to keep truck drivers moving:
Starting rates up to 45 CPM
Frequent home time get home every 7 days!
Pay raise every year (up to 55 CPM)
Steady refrigerated freight
Conventional AirRide + TriPac APU (1800 watt power inverter)
What About Benefits?
Davis provides multiple options so you and your family stay covered:
Cigna Health Insurance options (employee and child)
FREE employee dental insurance (family coverage available)
Vision insurance (employee, spouse or family coverage)
STD/LTD + Critical Illness (employee, spouse or family coverage)
AD&D + FREE $20,000 Life Insurance Policy
401K Retirement Plan 50% match up to 6% employee contribution (after 1 yr.)
Apply for trucking opportunities at Davis Express today!
Davis Driver Requirements:
Be at least 23 years old
Possess a valid CDL A
Have a minimum of 12 months of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the past 5 years
Be able to pass a DOT physical
Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
Be able to pass a functional capacity test
Davis Express offers qualified, safe truck drivers:
Great Pay Scale!!
Associated topics: cdl a company, company driver team, company otr, company over the road, dedicated truck, dedicated truck driving, dry van otr trucking, hazardous material, over the road driver, tanker
CDL Class A Company Truck Driver
Leading refrigerated carrier, TransAm Trucking, is seeking company CDL-A truck drivers for long-haul career opportunities! TransAm drivers have access to everything they need to enjoy life on the road, including competitive pay and top-of-the-line equipment.
32 cents per mile loaded and empty (total compensation plus per diem)
Medical, dental, and life insurance options
Driver Referral Bonus
401(k) retirement plan
Section 125 cafeteria plan
Medical expense & dependent care reimbursement account
100% lumper reimbursement
$20 Stop Pay
Free Transflo remote paperwork processing
Medical and dental insurance premiums are deducted from your paycheck before taxes which means you take home more money.
We offer Kenworth T680 trucks equipped with PACCAR MX engines to save fuel and cut down on noise. All trucks are outfitted with features like:
TransAm is proud to offer FREE DirecTV with a flat screen TV and over 100 channels, including HBO and NFL Sunday Ticket.
To learn more about open company CDL-A truck driver jobs, contact TransAm today!
Company CDL-A Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Associated topics: class a truck, company driver needed, company driving needed, company driving solo, company otr, conductores clase a, hazardous material, over the road driver, regional driver, regular home time
Sales Account Representative
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
DO YOU HAVE A MERCHANT BOOK OF BUSINESS?
If you’ve sold Credit Card Processing, Insurance, Advertising or anything else to Merchants, then this is a GREAT fit for you!
We Have A Product That Merchants LOVE!
SenText Solutions provides a SMS / Text Message Marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to capture the cell phone numbers of all their customers so they can send a text message to all their customers at the exact same time about specials, promotions, discounts, etc.
You can easily sell this service to restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons and MANY other business types!
The product is great and it works! Consumers are currently receiving more than 4.5 million messages from our merchants each month! We have a unique and very lucrative opportunity for proven Merchant Sales Agents. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
· Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
· Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
· Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
· Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
· We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
· Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
· You can easily add $50,000 - $125,000 to your annual residual book your first year!
· By the 24th month your residuals can be $10,000 to $17,000 per month!
· By the 36th month your residuals can easily be $14,000 to $23,000 per month!
· We have agents currently achieving these numbers!
SenText Solutions is dedicated to the success and satisfaction of our merchants.
Our average merchant achieves 1000% Return On Investment with our service. Our merchants are so pleased with their success only 2% of our merchants leave us each month! Only 2% of the consumers leave us each month.
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 98% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 10%-25%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants in the Jonesboro area about this exciting new service!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Now Hiring: Experienced Working Kitchen Manager
High volume casual waterfront restaurant seeking talented kitchen manager who is committed as we are to providing absolute guest satisfaction in a fast-paced high-energy environment!
In order to apply you must have experience:
-3 to 5 years proven experience in a high-volume restaurant
-Hire, evaluate, train, and coach the team, Drive to supervise and motivate the Back of House staff
-Knowledge of COGs and labor control
-Clean appearance, high energy and positive attitude, flexible schedule to include working nights, weekends and holidays
-Maintaining the highest quality of service and cleanliness adhering to company standards and policies
-Outstanding leadership and communication skills
-Create and maintain prep sheets, temp sheets and inventory control
-Scheduling, Training and Development of staff to provide the best quality and guest satisfaction
-Detail oriented on all aspects of the kitchen
The ideal candidate will be: professional, personable, and trustworthy, possess good communication skills, customer service-oriented, cost conscious and operations-minded, able to train and motivate others, focused on growth and improvement, and passionate about their work!
Apply now to become part of our growing team!
Compensation TBD according to experience
Entry Level Financial Advisor
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Pest Control Sales/Service Representative
If you are highly motivated, experienced and have good communication skills and are able to work independently.
Impact Pest Elimination has an opportunity for experienced, qualified applicant to expand a career in the pest management industry. Where you will inspect, diagnose, advise and recommend services at homes and businesses to solve pest concerns. Three years experience is required. Florida certification is a plus.
Impact pest provides the following :
- Highest level of training
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Friendly, enthusiastic work team
- Competitive compensation with upward earning potential
- Excellent benefits package
- PTO-Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement Plan
- Health Insurance
Candidates must be 21 or older, with a high school degree, valid Florida driver's license and a excellent driving record. Impact is a drug free workplace.
We are dedicated to serving our clients needs.
A great opportunity for entry into a growing company, advancements come from with-in the company. Now is the time to join!
Salary commensurate with experience
Cdl-A Company Truck Drivers (Otr Reefer And Dry Van)
GET A TRUCK YOU LL LOVE AT THE CARRIER WITH A HEART J&R SCHUGEL TRUCKING, INC.
J&R Schugel, a 100% employee-owned transportation company.
Competitive Pay + $15,000 Sign-on incentive for Experienced Company Drivers
J&R Schugel is proud to announce a new, seniority-based pay package for over-the-road, experienced solo company drivers (experience must be verifiable).
1-2 years = 41 CPM
2-3 years = 42 CPM
4-5 years = 43 CPM
6-7 years = 44 CPM
7+ years = 45 CPM*
*No more than 3 jobs in the last 3 years with no major safety infractions
New Experienced Eligible Drivers will receive a $15k sign-on incentive
Sign-on will last a total of 30 months with the potential to earn $500 each month, beginning after the first full month of employment.
10,000 dispatched miles = $500
7,500 dispatched miles = $250
7,499 dispatched miles = $0
Drivers earn an additional .02 CPM on all dispatched miles with the safety/compliance incentive.
To be eligible, drivers must meet the following criteria:
No preventable accidents
No negative inspections
No moving violations
No preventable cargo claims
No excessive drive cam events (>15 drive cam events in a month)
Minimum MPG of 7.75
CDL-A Truck Driver Referral Program: $1,500 per hired driver
$500 two weeks after completion of orientation
$500 after 30 days
$500 after 90 days
Enjoy the company of man s best friend, and bring your furry friend along for the ride with our Pet Rider Policy!
Policy available for Company drivers seated in equipment.
Become a driver with J&R Schugel today, and experience ALL the BENEFITS we have to offer!
Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) ask how JRS saves for YOUR future!
Full benefits + prescription drug card (1st of the month after 2 months employment)
401(k) retirement plan
Orientation pay (with company-paid transportation, lodging and meals)
Open-door management policy
Headquartered in New Ulm, MN, we ve enjoyed unbelievable success for over 40 years
come be a part of it at J&R Schugel! APPLY NOW!
CDL-A Truck Driver
Minimum age of 21
Must have valid CDL-A commercial driver s license
Recent OTR experience
Must pass DOT physical and drug screen
Safe driving record (no serious traffic violations or patterns of irresponsible driving)
Facilities located in Tomah, WI; Columbus, OH; and New Ulm, MN.
Why wait? Fill out our Quick Form to APPLY TODAY or call: 800-###-####
Associated topics: cdl a driving, cdl a truck, company driver, company driver solo, company driver team, company otr, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, otr driver, over the road company, over the road driver
Licensed Insurance Agent
DreamWealth provides the perfect career opportunity for those who have a desire to increase their earning potential while helping people. At DreamWealth, we are looking for agents who want to be in the field writing business and building their book of business and income! DreamWealth offers: training, leads, great products and culture built on integrity. We pledge to provide an environment that is conducive for growth and one that is fun and rewarding.
If you have ever worked in the Insurance industry or have ever thought about learning more about our exciting industry please submit your resume. A career in the insurance industry allows you to be your own boss and to do well by doing good. Please submit resume to email@example.com.
- Present and sell insurance policies to new and existing clients
- Develop and calculate suitable plans based on clients' needs
- Resolve client inquiries and complaints
- Expand business reach through networking techniques
- Comply with insurance standards and regulations
- Track and identify areas of improvement
- Previous experience in insurance, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Sales Account Executive
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!