Tarzana Job Description Sample
ICU Registered Nurse (Rn)
ICU Registered Nurse (RN)
MGA Healthcare seeks several Travel ICU RN's for 13-week, night shift opportunities available in Tarzana, CA.
Assignments start 02/05/2018 (or sooner!)
- 36 hours/week (12-hour shifts)
- Full benefits after 30 days of full-time work
- Up to $600 in travel reimbursement
- $750 referral bonus (any specialty)
ICU Registered Nurse (RN) Compensation:
- Weekly Taxable: $24.20/$36.30= $1,016.40
- Weekly Stipend: $1,175.00
- Weekly Gross: $2,191.40
ICU Registered Nurse (RN) Qualifications:
- CA RN license in good standing
- ACLS, BLS
- At least 1-year hospital acute care experience
- Click Apply to submit an application and a resume for immediate review!
From travel nursing and allied health to executive-level positions, our extensive national network of hospitals and clinics enables us to provide ongoing opportunities to meet your needs. And our personalized approach means you will always receive the respect and attention you deserve.
Under the direction of the Director of Clinical Services, the Licensed Psychologist is responsible for performing and/or assisting with psychodiagnostic assessments to determine eligibility and diagnosis for children with Mild to Moderate Developmental Disabilities and Autism.
- The following is a list of duties that is representative of the position that includes but is not limited to: * Observe and interview patients and conduct psychological assessments and evaluations; administer and interpret results of psychological assessment tests; identify, diagnose. * Maintain current knowledge of and assist assuring services comply with applicable standards, requirements, laws, codes, regulations, policies and procedures. * Write concise and detailed reports concerning psychological observations, psychoeducational assessments and evaluations; prepare and distribute a variety of correspondence related to the multidisciplinary report according to defined procedures. * Collaborate with clinicians, administrators, and health professionals. * Provide individual/group supervision and training for psychological assistants. * Provide clinical consultation as needed.
- * Travel to designated offices to conduct assessments.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Active license from the BOP to provide psychological services in the state of California.
- Doctoral degree from an accredited college or university in psychology or a related field. * Demonstrated responsible experience in conducting psychological evaluations and clinical environment. * A minimum of 1 year experience working with children with special needs or developmental disabilities required (approximately 2080 hours total). * Bilingual (Spanish Speaking) is preferred.
- Applied Behavioral Analysis experience preferred but not required.
Based on experience. Health benefits offered for full time employees.
Type: Full-timeJob Location:
- Northridge, CA
- Working with childred with special needs: 1 year
- Developmental Disabilities: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- BOP active license
Resident Property Manager - Tarzana, CA
West LA based Property Management Company is seeking an experienced property manager (individual or couple) to manage one or more apartment properties. Prospects must have prior property management experience. This position is available for immediate hire.
• Strong leasing and management skills
• Available to work on weekends when necessary to show & lease vacant apartments
• Available during the day to meet vendors, answer inquires for rentals, show units.
• Excellent personal skills, customer service, and sales skills
• Pass credit/background check
• Have a minimum of 2+ years of experience as a resident manager
• Strong people skills, positive attitude
• Computer and Internet skills, familiarity with Appfolio is a plus
• Have reliable transportation and valid CA driver's license.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Advertise, show and rent vacant units (including holding open houses on week days and weekends).
• Lead preparation and repairs of vacant units for rental.
• Answer tenant request for maintenance repairs and coordinate schedule of repairs.
• Schedule and supervise outside workers performing services on the premises.
• Perform daily, weekly and monthly inspections of the properties.
• Resolve tenant questions and concerns; keep management office apprised of tenant related issues.
• Compensation based on workload and experience
Licensed escrow officer or escrow assistant with experience needed for very busy Escrow office. Must be able to follow instructions and work in high pace environment. Must be able to handle several files at a time and general office work. Spanish is a plus but not required.
Case Managers - RN
We are currently seeking several RN Case Managers for a new client in Los Angeles. RNs will work in an acute setting for one of our client's facilities. Assignments are 8 to 13 weeks, 8 and 12 hour shifts available. Discharge planning and UR experience a plus. If interested please send your resume along with the best time and method to reach you.
We are seeking an bilingual Social Worker (English / Russian) to join our team.
- Assess nature of clients' situations by interviewing and reviewing personal history
- Develop and execute individual treatment plans
- Determine appropriate milestones to gauge client progress
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and programs
- Maintain accurate client documentation
- Previous experience in social work, counseling, or other related fields
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Senior Financial Analyst
Very stable large corporate entity seeking to add staff to a large FP&A group. Budgeting and forecasting, KPI's, update various financial models, variance analysis, contribute to process improvements. This co. actually encourages you to think and look for ways to increase the bottom line. Long term career growth available. Not a sweat shop. One of the best benefit packages available in Los Angeles. Call Harvey 323 704 8063 for more details.
Expanding Green Energy Company Hiring Trainees And Representatives
We are looking to kick-start the next phase of our expansion plans here in Southern California with people who are looking for an opportunity to grow and advance in a career.
This is an amazing opportunity, but it will require hard work, expanding your comfort zones, learning from mistakes, commitment, passion and a competitive nature and desire to win!
You will be involved in every aspect of the company as you learn and grow:
- New Customer Acquisition, Customer Satisfaction
- Brand Management, Client Relations, Public Relations
- Target Market Exposure, Campaign Management
- Team Leadership / Assistant Management
- Recruitment, Administration, Finance
- Team Management, Client Management and Project Management
Rapid advancement is available for top performers looking to take on additional responsibility, but all openings start off at entry-level. The stages of advancement are clearly outlined and are dependent on results, not seniority, experience, education nor office politics.
Your initial responsibilities will be public relations, sales, marketing and customer service orientated. You'll then have the chance to learn recruitment and developmental training skills; and you'll begin to build a team. Once you have a productive team, you'll learn the business management and administration techniques.
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you're thinking of entering the business world or feel you would be an effective manager, send us a copy of your resume to be considered. Please double check that your contact details are included and are current because we tend to reach out to successful applicants straight away.
What is Lyft?
Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Lyft Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Law Firm Seeks Personal Injury Case Manager Or Litigation Paralegal
Our firm is seeking a highly motivated person with prior experience working as EITHER: (1) a pre-litigation personal injury case manager, OR (2) a litigation paralegal to assist three attorneys on personal injury, landlord-tenant, real estate, and general litigation matters.
Strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to work well with others is a must. Position descriptions are as follows:
- Open claims with insurance companies
- Coordinate property damage repairs
- Schedule clients for medical treatment and communicate with clients and medical providers
- Order medical records
- Prepare files for settlement demands
- Communicate with Medi-Cal and Medicare
- Frequent communication with clients
- Negotiate medical liens
- Various other duties.
- Prepare summons and complaints
- Propound and respond to discovery
- Schedule depositions and send notices of deposition
- Prepare trial binders
- Calendar all trial-related events
- Various other duties
Please provide a salary history and a desired salary. A failure to follow this instruction will lead to automatic rejection.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!