Tarzana Job Description Sample
Manager Sterile Processing
- Provide superior patient/customer satisfaction, ensuring the highest quality care and services
- Manage the Sterile Processing Department, which include staffing, supplies, instrumentation, equipment, and departmental polices.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Three years in field of Sterile Processing
- 1-3 years management experience
- 3-5 years of experience in central service/sterile processing at a facility of similar size and operational scope
- Working knowledge of surgical instrumentation and materials
- Knowledge of Title XXII, JCAHO, DHS and other regulatory agencies pertinent to operational scope of the department
- Current LA City Fire Card within 30 days of hire
- CRCST from an accepted professional organization/association (IAHCSMM, et al)
- Knowledge of steam autoclave, aeration/drying cabinets, sonic cleaner, Paretic acid sterilizer (Steris System) Sterrad, decontaminator
- Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years experience
- Certification in Central Service Management or Principles in Leadership from an accepted professional organizational/association (IACSHMM,et)
Mid-Level .Net Engineer
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
What You Will Be Doing
10% Front end development
60% Middle tier development
30% Backend development
100% Hands On Development and Team Collaboration
You will receive the following benefits:
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
Paid Vacation, Sick Time and Personal Time
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Job type: Direct Hire
Relationship Banker - San Fernando Valley, CA (South) (Including Tarzana, Encino And Studio City)
Relationship Banker - San Fernando Valley, CA (South) (including Tarzana, Encino and Studio City)
Req #: 180106553
Location: Tarzana, CA,US
Job Category: Branch Banking
At JP Morgan Chase, we have an obsession for helping our customers, taking care of our employees, a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion, building relationships, and delivering extraordinary customer service. Using the latest banking solutions combined with cutting edge financial technology you'll be front and center representing our brand, and providing superior customer service, to offer our customers the best solutions for their financial needs. If you are passionate about people, helping to improve the lives of our customers through financial solutions, education and advice, and want to join an exemplary team, then join us at JP Morgan Chase.
Do you have a passion for helping customers, building relationships and delivering extraordinary customer service? We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic people to be the face of Chase to our retail branch customers.
From a personal standpoint, you will also have the opportunity to take ownership of your career development through a variety of cross-training opportunities.
As a Relationship Banker in our Branch Banking team, you'll take a lead role in delivering an outstanding experience to Chase customers. You'll acquire, manage, retain meaningful relationships with our customers, using your financial knowledge to offer thoughtful solutions to help address their financial needs. You'll contribute to the success of the branch by:
Managing assigned customers and proactively meeting with them - in person and over the phone - to build lasting relationships, discover financial needs and tailor product and service recommendations
Making lives of customers easier by sharing and setting up self-service options to access their accounts 24 hours a day/7 days a week
Partnering with Specialists (Financial Advisors, Mortgage Bankers and Business Relationship Managers), to connect customers to experts who can help them with specialized financial needs
Adhering to policies, procedures and regulatory banking requirements
This position is subject to the Dodd Frank/Truth in Lending Act qualification requirements for Loan Originators. As such, an employment offer for this position is contingent on JPMC's review of your criminal conviction history, credit report, information available through NMLS, and any other information relevant to a determination by JPMC that you demonstrate financial responsibility, good character, and general fitness for the position. Note that any felony conviction within the last seven years will disqualify you from consideration for this position. Your continued employment in this position would be contingent upon compliance with Truth in Lending Act/Dodd Frank Loan Originator requirements.
In addition, this position requires National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) registration under the SAFE Act of 2008. As such, upon active employment with JPMorgan Chase, you will be required to either register on NMLS, or to update your existing registration as necessary to grant access to and reflect your employment with JPMorgan Chase. Your continued employment in this position with JPMorgan Chase is contingent upon compliance with the SAFE Act, including successful registration immediately after your start date, and timely completion of annual renewal and required updates thereafter.
Any information obtained during the registration, update, and renewal processes or through NMLS notifications may impact your employment with the firm. Any of the completed information you provide during the Chase on-line application process may be transferred, on your behalf, to NMLS by JPMorgan Chase. Please carefully review the information you provide to Chase for accuracy and consistency and with any current NMLS record, if applicable, before submitting. Further information about NMLS and registration requirements of registration can be found at: http://mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org/SAFE/Pages/default.aspx.
Delivers exceptional customer experience by acting with a customer first attitude
Demonstrated ability to make personal connections, engage and educate customers, ask open-ended questions and listen to establish trust and build lasting relationships
Exudes confidence with clients when sharing product knowledge and solutions
Excellent communication skills - in person and over the phone - with proven ability to tailor features and benefits of products/services to customers with differing needs
Strong desire and ability to influence, educate and connect customers to technology
Possesses drive, initiative and knowledge to provide financial options for customers using a consultative approach
Ability to learn products, services and procedures quickly and accurately; delivers solutions that make our One Chase products work together
Operates within established risk parameters/tolerances, and meets internal/external risk and compliance obligations, including completion of required training
Professional, thorough and organized with strong follow-up skills
Excellent interpersonal communication skills
Engage and partner with team members and other LOBs to offer most appropriate products
At least one year experience in:
Retail banking sales, or
Financial services sales, or
Consultative relationship sales role in a related industry, with proven success in establishing new clients, deepening customer relationships and delivering results
College degree or military equivalent strongly preferred; High school degree, GED or foreign equivalent required
Beginning Oct. 1,2018 if you are not currently registered, the Securities Industry Essential (SIE) exam, FINRA Series 6/7, state registration (including 63 or 66 if required) and Life licenses are required or
must be successfully completed within 120 days of starting the role
Ability to work branch hours, including weekends and some evenings
Compliance with Dodd Frank/Truth in Lending Act*
Associate Actuary (Individual Market)
- Serve as the main point of contact for all actuarial related activities for an assigned health plan
- Manage at least 1 health plan
- Apply knowledge of mathematics, probability, statistics, principles of finance and business to calculate financial outcomes
- Developing probability tables based on analysis of statistical data and other pertinent information
- Research and analyze the impact from legislative changes
- Analyze and evaluate required premium rates
- Assess cash reserves and liabilities enable payment of future benefits
- Analyze various data reports, identify trends and gaps and recommend action
- Determine the equitable basis for distributing money for insurance benefits
- Create and update actuarial reports
- Participate in merger and acquisition analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of actuarial experience.
Medical Management Trainer
- Develop and conduct clinical educational classes/course
- Develop, conduct and ensure maintenance of Case Management (CM) education
- Conduct interqual training for CM staff
- Conduct training to ensure proper inpatient leveling of care
- Conduct training on and audit consistency in documentation for all clinical staff and coordinators
- Coordinate training with non-professionals trainer
- Must be able to travel up to 50%
- Associate's degree or equivalent experience in nursing.
- 3+ years experience in nursing, managed care or related field.
- Experience in a medical management related department in a trainer, lead or mentoring role.
- Professional training experience highly preferred!
Call Center Representative Inbound
Call Center Representative Inbound
location:Woodland Hills, CA
salary:$16.38 per hour
date posted:Thursday, October 18, 2018
job type:Temp to Perm
industry:Administrative and Support Services
Call Center Representative Inbound
Now Hiring Customer Care Representatives/ Case Workers for a large health insurance company in Woodland Hills
Location: Woodland Hills; zip code 91367
Working Hours: Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm
Duration: Temp to potential perm assignment
-Casework compliance team within the compliance organization. This area manages casework that comes from CMS for Hicks (for on exchange states).
A lot of research is done on their own not an incoming call center (only time they have to reach out is if they have additional questions or need more information)
Responsible for the intake and resolving escalated customer issues within the case
Working with consumers (enrollees and members).
Analyzes and researches problems to provide information/solutions.
Responds to customers via telephone and written correspondence to resolve issues.
Proficient in all basic customer service areas.
Researches and analyzes data to address operational challenges and customer service issues.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
-1 year of customer service/call center experience
Experience with health insurance is a plus
Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment and customer service experience
Must be familiar with Microsoft Word / Excel.
Must have strong general computer knowledge.
Good listening skills and patience are necessary.
Ability to solve problems and analyze complex situations under pressure
Must be able to work independently and have critical thinking skills
-HS diploma or GED required
Please apply or send resumes to to be considered ASAP! A recruiter will reach out to you as soon as today if you are qualified for this opportunity!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Senior Director, Marketing & Communications
- Assist with establishing and maintaining the marketing and communications department’s strategic vision, objectives, and policies & procedures
- Direct marketing and communication programs for Centene and its subsidiaries
- Interpret and clearly communicate relevant Centene strategic goals and tactical responses
- Ensure Centene's corporate and subsidiary identities are protected at all levels of utilization
- Direct the implementation of promotional ideas in various types of marketing venues
- Advise Senior Management throughout the organization on marketing and communication strategies
- Oversee department personnel for the marketing and communications department.
- Develop measurement tools for marketing communications activities
- Plan and manage an annual budget and help allocate resources
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of marketing or related experience, including management experience.
- Experience working in a managed care, insurance, or healthcare environment preferred.
Online Marketing Manager
? Setup Pixel integration for third party partners. ? Ensure campaign structure and naming conventions align with reporting best practices. ? Own all aspects of tag and pixel generation, implementation and QA across our ad-tech spectrum, including ? Google Tag Manager and Facebook Pixels ? Work with internal and external partners (including website/mobile app teams, publishers, exhibitors, retailers, etc.) to ensure proper tag implementation. ? Work with account team to understand and implement campaigns based on expectations. ? Monitor industry for best practices and makes recommendations for increasing KPI?s/conversions from digital efforts. ? Review, research and implement online software to streamline process. ? Analyze web metrics, provide campaign effectiveness reports and recommend optimizations when appropriate to improve media performance. ? Stay apprised of industry standards, new media programs/opportunities and advise on new ways to reach targets. ? Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
? Strong detail and organizational skills ? Experience and ability to multi-task in a data intensive environment while maintaining accuracy. ? Ability to communicate effectively with media, marketing, ad tech, and technical development teams. ? Strong skills in developing and foster strong relationships with media partners. Email resume and portfolio to:
Employment Type: Full-time
Service Delivery Manager
Experience: 10+ years
Location: Woodland Hills, LA
Type: Contract or Full Time Employment
The Service Delivery Manager oversees a number of key functions within the Technologent ESM (Enterprise Services Management) practice that enable the delivery of a high quality service to customers and to ensure Support and Service Delivery processes are in place to meet business needs. This position is a stakeholder facing role, and requires that you establish and manage expectations within the customer teams and coordinate the ESM and partner teams to achieve high degree of customer satisfaction and profitable ESM practice.
Maintain high performing service support functions including and ESM and OnePoint services for customer accounts assigned.
The candidate will also contribute to the continued cultivation of best practice methodologies that keep our customers delighted and continuously improve our offerings.
- Service delivery manager oversees the delivery of services and service technology tools to a company's clients or customers.
- The manager works within the established policies and process, and helps improve them, designed to ensure consistently high service performance, monitors employees, partners and sub-contractors and evaluates customer feedback to develop quality improvement processes.
- Lead a delivery team made up of consultants, company personnel and vendor partners working with client representatives. Oversee the ESM framework and service delivery coordinating partner resources, internal resources and any others that may be necessary for a seamless customer experience including responding to incident, issue and escalations.
- Owner of the Incident, Request, Change and Escalation processes, ensuring high levels of performance in these processes, accurate reporting and establishing service improvement activities when required
- As owner of the escalation process the Service Delivery Manager will take ownership of major incidents to ensuring coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders and post incident review
- Monitor, control and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed
- Champion Service and Support in projects and developing a strong understanding of projects impacting your service area and ensuring service impact is minimized and agreed
- Be accountable for the quality of Service and performance; ensuring future demand from growth and projects is understood and factored into capacity plans for all associated systems
- Drive internal and third party service review meetings, in conjunction with Technologent Solutions Assurance Manager and engineering leadership team, covering performance, service improvements, quality and processes
- Ability to serve as “player coach”: the role will require hands-on technical involvement at times in addition to driving the overall program delivery.
- Identify and document customer business goals and stakeholders. Ensure the creation of an effective adoption strategy that will achieve these goals. Document and communicate success.
- Understand the technical processes required for ESM and OnePoint services, ensuring proper documentation of steps and appropriate timing in mutually agreed upon project plans and over-arching program structure.
- Traditional project duties (with project administration assistance), including:
- Ensure project requirements, which adhere to the SOW, are effectively captured.
- Manage engagement P&L, including subcontractor invoicing and all other costs.
- Collaborate with PMO on creation, management and updates of project schedules, risks, dependencies and critical path. Effectively manage multiple, concurrent sub-projects.
- Manage project scope, change control and expectations.
- Ensure adherence to quality project methodologies.
- Work within PMO guidelines on project documentation repository and change control.
- Demonstrate confidence and authority to client, partners and team members.
- Respond promptly and effectively to all escalations from client, account team, partners, sub-contractors and company leadership.
- Customer Satisfaction
- A key role for the service delivery manager is to constantly assess customer feedback and make necessary improvements.
- Managers is expected to conduct regular evaluations with customers on the phone, via e-mail. Managers will work with account and CS teams, Solutions Assurance manager, and leadership to set customer satisfaction goals and KPIs on various criteria as well as the total customer experience. When scores fall below these thresholds, the manager may conduct additional research and take steps to correct deficiencies.
- Cost and Efficiency
- A fiscal responsibility of the service delivery manager is to ensure delivery processes are efficient and cost effective. To reduce costs and streamline the process without adversely impacting the client experience. Opportunities to eliminate paperwork, unnecessary service steps or non-value-added features fall within the SDM accountability to identify and evaluate for implementation.
- Desire to drive client satisfaction and program success.
- Strategic thinking, planning and execution. Senior-level presence.
- 10 or more years’ experience with data center operations, implementations, migrations and moves.
- 5+ years of experience modernizing data center operations via Automation and Orchestration using ServiceNow, including to both private and public cloud end-points.
- 7+ years of experience with Managed Services
- Experience with modern data center technologies such as VCE, Dell, EMC, Cisco, Pure, Nutanix, Brocade, and Rubrik, etc. You understand automation and orchestration technologies. Of particular interest are Ansible, Ansible Tower, Morpheus, VRealize Suite, Saltstack, Puppet and Chef.
- Should understand and have implemented modern IT Asset Management and concepts such as CMDB and CI’s, Software Asset Management (SAM), Hardware Asset Management (HAM).
- Understand newer frameworks and strategies for effectively managing IT as a Service (ITaaS), or “running IT as a business,” for example: Technology Business Management (TBM), IT4IT, Service Broker Operating Model, Service Portfolio Management, IT Service Catalog Automation, etc.
- Transformation and change management are areas you understand intuitive
- Superior project management skills. Experience with Workfront or other Cloud-based PM tools is a plus with Sharepoint as well.
- A passion for Service Improvement
- Experienced Service Management professional
- Expert knowledge of ITIL disciplines - ITIL experienced and qualified
- Previous experience as a Team Lead or demonstrable experience in leading virtual teams
- Experience of managing 3rd parties and 3rd party delivered services
- Service Management or Support in a large-scale and diverse environment of incident management, escalation procedures and related disciplines
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to support and mentor junior staff
- Excellent customer facing/customer service skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to demonstrate a high degree of flexibility including shift and out of hours working
As business needs may change from time to time, it is understood and agreed that Technologent may amend this Job Description from time to time at its discretion and in accordance with its business interests without requiring a written amendment to this document and that any such alteration or change will not constitute a breach or termination of this document.
* "An Equal Opportunity Employer -- EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled"
Technologent is a Global Provider of Edge-to-Edge℠ Information Technology Solutions and Services for Fortune 1000 and SMB companies. We offer a unique blend of business practices that are aligned to solve for top CIO concerns. Our core competencies focus on data center infrastructure, business continuity, data protection, service automation and orchestration, continuous intelligence, monitoring, connectivity, collaboration and cybersecurity. These practices are supported by our professional services, digital transformation services and financial services offerings. By providing custom solutions and services designed to fit your business needs, we enable your organization to be more agile, responsive and competitive. Technologent empowers your company to ascend to the next level in IT.
Headquartered in Irvine, CA, Technologent has offices throughout the US and proudly serves clients around the world. When partnering with Technologent, organizations benefit from the highest caliber of professionals, committed to delivering exceptional business outcomes backed by unmatched service and support.
Relationship Banker I - Encino
What sets Bank of the West apart from other banks is our team members–they embody the optimistic spirit of the West. There is a spirit here that drives us to do more. Our team of more than 10,000 employees is vital to the success of our Bank. They reflect our modern western values—straightforward, entrepreneurial and optimistic. We seek to create a corporate culture that fosters and rewards excellence, encourages creative thinking and respects diversity – an environment where team members are engaged, supportive of one another and enthusiastic about serving our customers. Bank of the West offers the stability of a company that has a 135 year history and is part of BNP Paribas, a European leader in global banking and financial services and one of the 6 strongest banks in the world. We offer opportunities across our diverse business lines – Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, National Finance, and Wealth Management.
Job Description Summary
Responsible for branch sales and portfolio growth efforts related to various Banks's financial products to prospective customers. In conjunction with branch sales efforts, supports, promotes, and markets promotional activities, enhance customer relationships, and refer customers to other business partners as appropriate.
Essential Job Functions
Sells Bank products and provides superior customer service. Cross-sells products and services including mortgage loans.
Completes documentation required to establish and maintain new accounts. Complies with all policies/procedures related to the new account process.
Manages assigned MMCRM portfolio, identifying opportunities to deepen and expand relationship.
Promotes and markets financial products through outside calls, telemarketing, targeted directed mailings, and in-branch selling
May perform font line responsibilities if needed.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- S2 - 3 yrs Requires basic job knowledge of systems and procedures obtained through prior work experience or education.
Requires 3 years minimum experience. May require vocational or technical education in addition to prior work experience.
Good customer service skills that includes verbal and communication skills
Drives for results
Good at building relationships, collaboration and team work
Good problem solving skills
Basic sales skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!