Tarzana Job Description Sample
Medical Scheduler:Two-week training provided
- Greeting patients/first impressions
- Answering the phone
- Contacting insurance companies
- Entering general data in patient database
- Make appointments/Call patients
- Preparing patient charts for the following day
- Open/Sorting mail
- Prepare treatment rooms for examination and oversee the cleaning of exam rooms after closing.
- Assist in the transcription of all clinical information related to a patient's visit into his or her medical record.
- Accompany patients out of the office and help schedule follow-up appointments (if needed).
In General: Sometimes may be asked to cover a different position if help is needed by another employee, a basic understanding of all positions will be required. Must have a positive attitude, strong verbal/writing skills, ability to learn. You will be working with a team of professionals, multitasking and being a team player is required.
Medical benefits are only offered upon 90-days of full employment
Restorative Aide Description Summary Assists residents and patients with exercises designed to help patient attain and maintain the use of limbs or body functions according to the plan of care developed by the nursing or rehabilitation departments. Essential Duties & Responsibilities Assists patients with transfers and walking.
Assists patients with range of motion and strength training exercises. Communicates and documents service and any condition changes. Assists resident / patient with dressing / grooming.
Assists resident / patient with amputation and prosthesis care. Assists with eating and swallowing exercises. Applies and monitors splinting. Maintains proper documentation of records regarding patient care
Cdl-A Truck Driver
Chalk Mountain is hiring experienced, local, Class A CDL truck drivers in West Texas. Earn up to $100,000 per year plus bonuses! Great Home Time! The perfect local oil and gas trucking job for experienced class A CDL drivers where we pay what we say
Experienced Class A CDL truck drivers can earn serious money hauling sand or water with scheduled home time. No more sleeping at truck stops --- We now offer housing! Drivers must have a tank endorsement to transport water. As an experienced driver, you get the rest and pay that you deserve.
Class A CDL Drivers can expect:
Up to $100,000 plus bonuses
Scheduled home time
PTO after 90 days
Equipment on 2.5 year cycle
Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term Disability
Outstanding maintenance program
If you're an experienced Class A CDL truck driver with 18 months of verifiable tractor trailer experience and are looking for a trucking job where you can earn $100,000 in your first year, apply now and speak to a recruiter to learn more about our opportunities!
Farmers Insurance Acquisition Opportunity
What is the Acquisition Program?
The Acquisition Agency Program is designed to give seasoned, well-capitalized professionals a turn-key system to quickly purchase a Farmers Exclusive Agency. By participating in the Acquisition Agency Program, Agency owners will be in a prime position to jump start their agency and achieve aggressive growth in the early years of operation via an existing book of business and a generous bonus program.
The Bonus program is paid out quarterly and starts at 27% of the written premium.
Our unique program is backed locally, with the complete support of the district office. We provide all the training you will need to successfully run a Farmers insurance agency.
Farmers Agents have access to over 60 products & services, from traditional products like auto and homeowners insurance to business, life insurance, and financial services. They receive extensive training developed by the award-winning University of Farmers, and a proven technology platform to help them build a strong, stable book of business.
Whats in it for me?
Economic interest in your business
Aggressive bonus structure during the first three years
Special loan and financing options
- Agents receive Farmers award-winning training and support
Unique compensation and bonus packages
- Access to more than 60 products and services through more than five different companies.
Quarterly Bonus Programs
Yearly Achievement Club Trips
- Position Requirements
Favorable Background Results
Favorable Credit History
Intermediate to advance computer skills
Exceptional telecommunication skills
About District 56
Farmers Insurance District 56 was founded in 1967, over 49 years ago. What makes our office different from the rest is the support we provide for our new agents. Unlike other offices, we have a hands on approach and work very closely to ensure you become successful. Another unique thing our office provides is free office space and training.
Full Time Primary Therapist
Job Opening: Primary Therapist for Adolescent Treatment Center
Location: Tarzana, CA
1. Licensed Therapist (or hours complete and close to being licensed).
2. Residential Treatment Center experience (or IOP/PHP experience).
3. Experience with DBT.
4. Experience working with teenagers.
Duties: Caseload of 3 including individual and family therapy.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 9 AM-5 PM.
Compensation: $50,000-$65,000 with benefits.
Line Haul Cdl-A Truck Driver In Los Angeles, CA
TAKE A TURN FOR THE BESTOur Line Haulers get some of the best pay, home time and benefits in the industry.
Ready to get started Just fill out this short form application. Once you complete it, a recruiter will call and we'll take care of all the rest.Experience You Can Count On
Family-owned & founded in 1924, Saia has a long history of success. Our experience is what drives our leadership in providing complete transportation and logistics solutions. With the help of our service partners, our reach extends throughout the U.S. to Canada, Puerto Rico, and Mexico. That translates into numerous rewarding career opportunities for drivers seeking the thrill of a challenge with the stability of a leader. And with best-in-class benefits, top-industry pay, and regular home time, it's no wonder our team of over 9,000 employees choose a career with us. Discover your own path with Saia today.
Why Saia?WE GO BEYOND SAYING WE CARE TO SHOWING YOU HOW MUCH.With some of the best driver trainers in the business, we put your growth and career at the forefront.
Whether it's more time to spend with your own family, more miles or the freedom to explore a new career area, we make it our priority to see you get it. We want you to have every opportunity to grow and contribute individually or as part of the team. Here, you're more than a number in the crowd. That's probably why our average employee tenure is 10 years and why more than 300 have stayed with us for over 20!
Our Mission"PROVIDE BEST-IN-CLASS SERVICE - AS DEFINED BY OUR CUSTOMERS - THROUGH QUALITY PROCESSES IN AN ENVIRONMENT THAT RESPECTS EMPLOYEES, ADVOCATES SAFETY, RECOGNIZES EXCELLENCE, AND BUILDS SHAREHOLDER VALUE."Best-In-CLass Benefits
Comprehensive Health, Rx, and Vision Benefits (no employee contribution after 10 years)
Dental Coverage Available
401K Plan with company match and immediate vesting
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Credit Union Services & Direct payroll deposit
Paid Vacation & Holidays
Paid Bereavement & Jury Duty Leave
Company-paid Life Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Recognition Programs
Driver Uniform Program
Line HaulWE'VE GOT THE MILES AND THE RUNS TO KEEP YOU GOING.
As a Line Haul Driver, you'll see a lot of opportunities transporting shipments from terminal to terminal. Our line haulers average 2,500 miles each week. If you're a pro at operating a variety of tractor-trailer combinations, we've got a place for you on our team. Additionally, we make sure you get home each week and some routes even allow you to be home every night. But we'll leave that up to you!
Whole Body Research LLC, a rapidly growing health and wellness supplement company, is seeking an experienced recruiter professional to join our team.
This position will report directly to the Human Resources Manager and will work closely with other company executives and HR personnel to achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates and advising managers.
Qualified applicants will have 5+ years experience as a Corporate Recruiter. Successful employees at WBR usually demonstrate high energy levels, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, require little-to-none supervision and enjoy a positive, fun outlook.
· Partner with hiring managers and company executives to determine staffing needs;
· Establish recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives;
· Work closely with managers to establish candidate profiles for each position and draft job postings;
· Attract qualified applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites, etc.;
· Determine applicants qualifications by screening resumes, interviewing candidates , analyzing responses, verifying references, etc.;
· Arrange management interviews, coordinate schedules;
· Manage any new hire relocation;
· Assist in the new hire initial success by staying involved during the first few weeks of the on boarding process;
· Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices, monitoring job offers and company branding;
· Avoid legal challengers by understanding current legislation and enforcing regulations with managers;
· Build applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media and internet sites; provide organization information, opportunities and benefits; make presentations; maintain rapport.
Desired Skills and
· Ability to function independently;
· Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
· Candidate must possess ability to stay organized, have great attention to detail and excellent follow-through;
· Strong Microsoft office skills.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
· At least 5 years of experience as a Recruiter with a proven successful record.
· Experience in recruiting IT/Coder professionals
Above average compensation plus standard benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision and 401(k) plans.
We are a well capitalized and extremely fast-growing health and wellness supplement company. We have over one hundred and ninety employees and operate in three locations -- Chatsworth, Tarzana and Salt Lake City. We go to great lengths to ensure our brand lines include only the highest quality products in their respective categories and emphasize a great customer experience. A results-driven company, we are fortunate to have some of the most talented people in the world working with us, and we want more!
Knauer Pianos, with locations in Tarzana and Agoura Hills, seeks Sales Associate to join our growing team.
WHO WE ARE:
We are a unique and personable company, located in a bustling part of the city. We have two beautiful retail stores and six divisions: piano moving, restoration, service, rentals, storage and music school. We need a talented individual to capture all the potential business that our services provide while offering excellent attention to our cliental. We are the only dealership in the area that provides this multitude of services. Our music school is the newest division, providing lessons in all instruments and voice. Knauer Pianos and Knauer Music School are both growing at a rapid rate, as they blend and fuel one another. The environment in our company is lively and upbeat, surrounded by warmhearted and creative music lovers.
We pride ourselves in offering excellent compensation with an initial guarantee of $40,000 a year and the potential for a six figure income.
You will work directly with and learn the trade from our founder and owner, Ben Knauer, Master Piano Technician who has been the leading piano retailer in the country for 40 years. Ben is also a passionate singer/song writer with a great wit and gets his elbows in the grease daily, as much as anyone in the company.
WHAT YOUR RESPONSIBILITY ENTAILS:
You should be able to naturally gain rapport with clients and earn their trust. With careful, thoughtful training, you will be well prepared to evaluate customers’ requirements for a piano and guide them to a selection of choices that best fits their needs. You will highlight the attributes of the pianos that fit your client’s objectives and guide them to their perfect instrument.
You will use your organizational skills, and diligence to follow up with customers in a meaningful, respectful, and dedicated nature.
You will use your creativity and natural drive to develop your sales base beyond “walk-in” customers by establishing new connections in the music industry, movie and TV studios, interior designers, architects, music teachers, and our thriving base of 300 plus students, party event planners, Hotels.
You will be involved in assisting customers on the phone and in person with all aspects of the business, including piano moving, storage, restoration, and accounts. You will also assist in placing advertisements for the company.
Lyft Driver - Supplement Your Work From Home Income
Make up to $35/hr driving for Employer. What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
Why Employer? Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%. Make More Money:
Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you. Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly.
Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people. How Employer Driving Works:
Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode. Step 2:
Accept a passenger ride request. Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location.
Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination.
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride! Driver
You're at least 21 years. old. You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer. You own an iPhone or Android smartphone. You have a clean driving record and auto insurance.
Under the direction of the Director of Clinical Services, the Licensed Psychologist is responsible for performing and/or assisting with psychodiagnostic assessments to determine eligibility and diagnosis for children with Mild to Moderate Developmental Disabilities and Autism.
- The following is a list of duties that is representative of the position that includes but is not limited to: * Observe and interview patients and conduct psychological assessments and evaluations; administer and interpret results of psychological assessment tests; identify, diagnose. * Maintain current knowledge of and assist assuring services comply with applicable standards, requirements, laws, codes, regulations, policies and procedures. * Write concise and detailed reports concerning psychological observations, psychoeducational assessments and evaluations; prepare and distribute a variety of correspondence related to the multidisciplinary report according to defined procedures. * Collaborate with clinicians, administrators, and health professionals. * Provide individual/group supervision and training for psychological assistants. * Provide clinical consultation as needed.
- * Travel to designated offices to conduct assessments.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Active license from the BOP to provide psychological services in the state of California.
- Doctoral degree from an accredited college or university in psychology or a related field. * Demonstrated responsible experience in conducting psychological evaluations and clinical environment. * A minimum of 1 year experience working with children with special needs or developmental disabilities required (approximately 2080 hours total). * Bilingual (Spanish Speaking) is preferred.
- Applied Behavioral Analysis experience preferred but not required.
Based on experience. Health benefits offered for full time employees.
Type: Full-timeJob Location:
- Northridge, CA
- Working with childred with special needs: 1 year
- Developmental Disabilities: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- BOP active license
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!