Taylor Job Description Sample
CDL A Reefer Drivers
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR
COMPANY DRIVERS|OWNER OPERATORS|STUDENTS
CALL 888-247-5393 OR
Top Industry Pay
Health, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance
401(k) with company match
Flexible Home Time
Hiring for Dry Van, Reefer, & Flatbed!
- Valid Class A CDL
- 21 Years of Age
- NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED for most positions!
CDL Truck Driver
Midwest Region Trucking JobNow offering $3,500 hiring bonus!
Marten Transport is hiring Class A CDL drivers for 100% dedicated truck driving opportunities. These limited positions serve a major customer! Join Marten Transport to enjoy consistent pay, weekly and weekend home time. But because these openings fill up fast, you'll want to APPLY TODAY!
Marten exceeds driver expectations with:
Certified Top Pay Carrier rates
NEW Weekly and weekend home time
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1,500 for first referred driver
$2,000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Automatic detention pay after 1 hour
Inclement weather pay
Monthly bonus opportunities
Steady freight from a dedicated customer
Late-model tractors, APU-equipped
To gain more consistency in your truck driving career, Marten dedicated CDL-A truck driving opportunities provide the stability you want so you can earn a great living and keep the family plans you make. These dedicated positions are LIMITED, so be sure to get on board today – APPLY NOW!
Dedicated Driver Requirements:
- 22 years old with current Class A CDL
- At least 12 months' recent OTR experience
Lease Purchase Class A CDL Truck Driver Needed
Employer offers Best-In-Class CDL A Truck Driving Opportunities through our Lease Purchase program! Class A CDL Truck Drivers want to own your own truck? Be your own boss as an Independent Contractor. With CRST, it’s easy getting started on a Lease Purchase program. A profitable, long-term partnership is worth a lot more than any upfront payment. 99% No Touch. 80% Drop and Hook. We do our best to keep you running on the road. At Expedited, you’ll rack up the miles. You’re going from driver to business owner, not driver to lumper. Lease Purchase with CRST Expedited is easy because we don’t bog you down with excessive payments and details. We want your truck up and running.
Accounts Payable & Receivable / Customer Service
Beaver Packaging & Crating, Inc. has been providing quality crating and packaging service to the Metro Detroit area since 1979 and is looking for an experienced Accounts Payable & Receivable / Administrative Professional with proficiency in general office functions, good communication and customer service skills.
- Answering phones
- All general office functions
- Customer communication via email & phone
- Invoicing (experience with QuickBooks)
- Communication with vendors
- Taking Orders
- Filling Out Paperwork
- Preparing Paperwork for Billing
Multi-tasking and a good memory are key to this position. Deadline and Detailed-oriented
*Part Time and Full Time Opportunities Available*
- Min of 1 year of secretarial experience
- Intermediate computer skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook, QuickBooks)
- Good communication skills verbal & written
- Organized with attention to detail
Mobile Service Technician - Mechanic
MUST RESIDE WITHIN 20 MILES OF TARGET CITY
Compact Power Equipment Inc., a Home Depot Company, located in Fort Mill, SC, is a fast-growing, values driven organization comprised of Rental and Services divisions. We are a team of over 600 talented associates based across the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico.
Compact Power Equipment Rental Division operates in over 1000 locations of The Home Depot across the US and Canada, offering large towable equipment rental and on-site equipment delivery. The Compact Power fleet includes trenchers, chippers, mini-excavators, skid steers, aerial equipment, and tractor loader backhoes among others. With a large team of highly trained technicians, operators, and VIP customer care associates throughout the United States and Canada, Compact Power Equipment Rental is a technology focused leader in the equipment rental industry.
The Mobile Service Technician – Mechanic (MST) is responsible for creating and maintaining a thriving equipment rental business at the store by providing excellent customer service, having the right mix of equipment, and keeping the fleet rental ready at all times. This position is assisting area mechanics in construction/landscape equipment service. Experience and the ability to effectively apply that experience in a team or independent environment. Mechanical and electrical repair experience is considered a plus and in some cases may be a requirement. Strong verbal and written communication, problem solving and strong mechanical skills are required. Must employ safe work practices to limit risk exposure to the customer, the public and self.
- Performing daily inspections on the equipment for rental readiness, and neat in appearance
- Performing needed repairs and preventive maintenance on equipment
- Initiating service calls and/or ordering parts needed for equipment repairs
- Assisting rental customers in determining the equipment needs and availability of equipment
- Training customers in the safe and proper operation of the equipment process
- Inspecting overall appearance of Compact Power Signage, inspecting equipment for proper security
- Training store associates in the safe and proper operation of the equipment and CPEC operating procedures
- In conjunction with Compact Power Area Rental Manager's review performance of equipment at the store and recommend needed equipment or transfers of under-utilized equipment
- May visit other stores in the market to inspect Compact Power equipment and assist and train Home Depot associates
- Maintaining professionalism in appearance, dress, and personal contact
We offer a full array of benefits that include health, well-being, and financial. Please visit LIVETHEORANGELIFE.COM for more details.
- Ability to do mechanical repairs
Ability to lift up to 80 lbs. safely
- Excellent communication skills - basic principles of customer service and selling
- Basic knowledge of compact construction equipment, including trenching and earthmoving machines
- Ability to work independently
- Experience in equipment rental industry (counter sales, customer service, etc.)
- Landscape/construction background a definite plus
- Ability to work effectively with different personality types and all levels of employees
- Administrative skills for documenting and reporting information on equipment (Excel, Microsoft Office email, etc.)
- Strong Computer skills
- Valid driver’s license (ability to drive in a CMV capacity)
High School Diploma, GED, Technical or Trade School - or equivalent experience
Compact Power Equipment, Inc. ® is comprised of two components:
Compact Power Equipment Rental- As a partner of The Home Depot Tool Rental Center, Compact Power Equipment Rental, or CPER for short, supplements the traditional product offering of tools, trucks and trailers with high quality towable rental equipment such as mini-skids, excavators, skid steers, trenchers and chipper shredders.
Compact Power Equipment Services- A world class organization of certified local technicians providing cost reducing maintenance services for facilities, commercial equipment and light construction equipment nationwide.
Owner Operator CDL A Truck Driver
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck’s new, low money down lease purchase options, there’s never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation’s Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
- New & Lightly Used Trucks
- Minimal Credit Requirements
- Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
- Guaranteed to Pass DOT
- Low Purchase Option Pricing
- Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
- Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
- 24/7/365 Breakdown Service
- New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
- Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 – Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
- Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
- Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
- Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
- Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
- License and Permits Provided at no charge
- PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
- Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
- Occupational Collision .38/Week
- Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
- Physical Damage
- Cargo and Liability
- Own Authority? Click here to learn more.
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you’ll need to grow a successful business. You’ll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You’ll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
- New pay package for all Owner Operators
- We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
- Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
- Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
- Steady year-round freight from top companies
- Extended length of haul
- PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
- Fuel Network Discounts
Industrial Maintenance Electrician
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Electrician! You will strive to provide safe electrical systems for a variety of customers.
- Installs, maintains and troubleshoots electrical systems in compliance with the National Electric Code.
- Maintains compliance with all OSHA, FZ, and customer safety requirements and company policies.
- Bends and installs conduit, installs lighting and basic control systems.
- Performs wire and cable pulls.
- Installs motor feeders and makes standard motor connections.
- Participates in safety talks, audits, and related safety activities.
- Immediately identifies, corrects, and/or reports any unsafe acts, conditions, or incidents.
- Completes work with a focus on safety, quality and a sense of urgency.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Able to work with 480v systems
- High school diploma or GED
- Possesses a Journeyperson’s license, electrician’s license, or comparative schooling/courses.
- Strong knowledge of the most recent National Electrical Code
- Skilled at reading and following blueprints and electrical schematics
- Mechanical/technical aptitude and a passion for teaching others.
- Ability to informally lead others, including directing work and coaching for improvement
- Demonstrated focus on safety, quality, customer service and goal attainment
- Solid planning, organizing, time management, communication and problem solving skills
- Strong team work and collaboration with peers and leaders
- Ability to work at elevated heights, and to lift up to 50 lbs as needed
- Experience with 480v and below systems
- PLC Programming
- Experience with variable frequency drives
- SLC Programming
- Experience with field wiring of sensors and for PLC/SLC installations
- Experience in a steel mill, foundry, or sugar manufacturing industry
- $20.00 to $25.00 based on experience to start
- Continental Shift 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Potential for overtime based on the needs of the plant
Western Wayne Family Health Center is looking for Medical Assistants for a Federally Qualified Health Care facility in Taylor.
Purpose: The Medical Assistant is responsible for a variety of medical related tasks in support of the work of the Physician and the Nurse Practitioner. These duties include, but are not limited to: preparation of exam rooms and electronically updating patient charts, preparing patient for visit with provider, scheduling patient appointments, taking and documenting vitals, assisting with exams, assisting with procedures, follow-up with patients providing instruction and education to patient, maintenance of logs, processing orders from the provider, inputting results of tests and labs in charts, making referrals, providing and documenting immunizations, providing backup coverage for Front Desk duties as needed and other duties as assigned by the Nurse and Medical practitioners.
CLINIC WIDE RESPONSIBILITIES
Full time experienced apartment maintenance person for apartment community in Taylor, MI.
All applicants must have a valid driver's license.
Maintenance should know basic electrical & plumbing, on call emergency pager, snow removal, drywall repair, painting, trouble shooting, etc. Need a team player and someone who is dependable. HVAC certified helpful. Must live within 10-15 minutes from property.
Competitive wages offered. Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AFLAC and 401k. Paid holidays, sick time and vacation time.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Fax resume to:
734-287-4877 Coppertree Townhomes
734-947-1561 Goddard Court Apartments
734-374-5729 Century Square Apartments
Seeking to fill multiple positions and immediate placement
Retail Beauty Team Member
Description: Target is one of the world's most recognized brands and one of America's leading retailers.
And beauty is one of the big reasons why guests turn to Target for everyday discovery. Our guests are looking for high-quality, better-for-you products and a personalized shopping experience that help them feel welcomed and inspired. As a Beauty team member, your knowledge and passion for the business will come to life in the beauty aisles while you educate and actively engage with guests.
Your beauty insight will help them look and feel great. Our guests will find it easy and fun to shop beauty thanks to your expertise and trend-savvy advice. You will thrive in this role if you are that go-to friend with all the latest and greatest beauty tips and if you love helping others
Strong interest and knowledge of beauty products and skin tones/types to council and educate the guest. 12+ months previous beauty retail experience preferred. Welcoming and helpful attitude toward guests and other team members. Able to learn and adapt to current technology needs.
Able to think quickly on the spot to resolve guest questions. Flexible work schedule (e.g., nights, weekends, holidays) and regular attendance necessary.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!