Teaneck Job Description Sample
Outside Sales Representative
HIGHLY COMPETITIVE PAY
We are seeking an Outside Sales Representative to join our team.
- Present and sell company's dairy products which include milk, butter, eggs, cream, cheese and more.
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Previous experience in food service sales selling to restaurants, hotels, country clubs, coffee bars, bagel stores, caterers, and bakeries.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
IN ADDITION TO 401K AND MEDICAL WE ALSO OFFER HOLIDAY PAY, PAID VACATION AND PAID SICK DAYS
Travel Registered Nurse - Burn Unit - ICU - RN (Teaneck,Nj)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Truck Drivers – Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript – Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047 Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice! NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS! * Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS: * 140 credit hours certificate and transcript
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
No controlled substance charges in last 10 year Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits!
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations! WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS? Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981.
We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO. NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS: We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
We are seeking a Physician's Assistant to join our large growing orthopedic and spine practice. You will provide healthcare services, under the supervision of a physician.
- Administer injections, and other medical procedures
- Assess patient health through interviews and physical examinations
- Provide counsel and medical treatment to patients
- Educate patients on overall wellness and health maintenance
- Develop and implement patient management plans
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Previous experience as a physician assistant or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical tools and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Solo & Team Cdl-A Truck Drivers (Teaneck,Nj)
OTR, Regional & Dedicated Opportunities for CDL-A Truck Drivers - NEW Pay Increase!
Respect: A Foundation We re Built On
We know what s important to CDL-A truck drivers.
Time, work, and value. That s why we re putting revolutionary measures in place to ensure that your needs are taken care of.
NEW PAY INCREASE!
We are committed to making things better for our truck drivers, and USA Truck was recently awarded as a Top Pay Carrier. That includes the following Pay Items:
Great Mileage Pay
Monthly Productivity and Safety Bonus
Short haul, Detention AND Breakdown Pay
Plus, our comprehensive benefits package is the best in the business for CDL-A Truck Drivers see for yourself:
Loyalty & referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR)
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
401K + match & Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Students and recent grads welcome
New Sign-on Bonus now available for Experienced CDL-A Truck Drivers- up to $3,000!
Our mission today is to become the hands down best company for experienced truck drivers.
While we remain an attractive destination for recent CDL-A grads, we're looking to bring in truck drivers who have the knowledge needed to succeed. We have a solid management team, a new growth plan and a ton of new programs, upgrades and support teams all geared for a better driver experience.
USA Truck is looking for quality truck drivers to join the family.
If you have your Class-A CDL, Apply Today!
Associated topics: choferes clase a, class a driving, class a truck, company truck driving, dedicated truck, flatbed driver, hazardous material, otr company, over the road driving, tanker truck
7829 Technical Recruiter
client is not willing to sponsor the visas currently.
- Good understanding of the technology industry specially Cloud, Infrastructure and related technologies.
- Knowledge of sourcing resumes using various sources such as job boards, social media sites, partner companies.
- Hands on experience with using Job boards (making job postings, creating agents, sourcing resumes).
- Experience in using Social Media for sourcing (using forums like linked-in, twitter, discussions forums, blogs etc).
- Ability to work on multiple critical requirements and prioritizing them.
- Ability to engage candidates and sell them the prospective jobs. And keep candidates interested till they join the project.
- Good analytical & mathematical skills as this will be required for salary / rate negotiation.
- Ability to work in teams and follow direction given by the management.
- Ability to do regular follow ups with candidates & hiring managers.
- Good relationship building & selling skills
- Passion for working in a fast paced environment
- Good analytical skills – Ability to talk numbers
- Good negotiation skills
- Team player
Commercial Loan Officer
Develop commercial loan requests and business opportunities through new and/or existing customers as well as, professional and organizational contacts. Ability to underwrite specific credit requests which could include Commercial & Industrial, Owner-Occupied and Investment Real Estate, construction loans and also understand, structure and present loan requests to optimize the return to the Bank. Prepare and present loan offerings to designated levels of authority and manage the entire credit approval process through closing by directing administrative staff and/or legal counsel as well as review loan documentation of correctness, attend loan closing. Monitor and maintain relationships to insure timely loan administration which may include repayment, receipt of required financial updates, detection of potential problems and opportunities for additional business. Organize and prioritize workflow to ensure highest priorities are addressed on a timely basis. Refer and/or cross-sell other bank services as well as having an active involvement in community and business organizations.
- Must have the equivalent of four years of college within accounting, marketing, business administration or finance area, plus 6 years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to questions in person-to-person and small group situations with customers, clients, general public and other employees of the Bank.
- Applicant must have the ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume and to apply concepts such as fractions, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of known variables in situations where only limited standardization exists as well as interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram formats.
- Knowledge of Baker Hill software a plus.
- Must be proficient in Word and Excel.
- Must be bondable.
All Lakeland Bank employees must be bondable. FBI background checks are required to confirm eligibility for bonding.
Note: A guilty plea or criminal conviction will not necessarily preclude employment at Lakeland Bank.
Monday through Friday, 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week.
Come join the Lakeland Bank team... You'll love it here!
Lakeland Bank fosters a work environment that is supportive, caring and team-centered. We believe in providing career advancement opportunities within our organization and treat our colleagues with dignity and respect. We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including 401(k) and education reimbursement.
Apply today, and find out why our colleagues love it here! Visit:
We are very proud to have been recognized for a second time by Forbes magazine as one of "America's 50 Most Trustworthy Financial Companies". This honor was a result of how we always have, and how we always will, conduct our business. The relationships we develop with our customers are governed by the principles of trustworthiness: honesty, integrity, and reliability. It's what our customers expect and it's what we deliver every day.
Our success begins and ends with our people. We are an equal opportunity employer of qualified protected veterans, individuals with disabilities, minorities and females. Lakeland Bank is the wholly-owned subsidiary of Lakeland Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:LBAI), which has $4.9 billion in consolidated total assets. The Bank operates 52 New Jersey branch offices in Bergen, Essex, Morris, Ocean, Passaic, Somerset, Sussex and Union counties; 6 NJ regional commercial lending centers in Bernardsville, Jackson, Montville, Newton, Teaneck and Waldwick; and 2 commercial loan production offices serving Middlesex and Monmouth counties in New Jersey and the Hudson Valley region of New York. Lakeland Bank offers an extensive array of consumer and commercial products and services, including online and mobile banking, localized commercial lending teams, and 24-hour or less turnaround time on consumer loan applications.
Entry Level - Student Truck Driver. We Train You, Mentor You, & Hire You
Enroll in Swift Academy! No Money Down.
Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarships. Veterans Scholarship Program. Paid CDL Training for Recent CDL Grads.
Job Placement with Swift. Earn Great Starting Pay!
Join one of the fastest growing industries in the U.S.! Begin a new career path in just 3 weeks as a Truck Driver for Swift Transportation, North America's Largest Full Truckload Carrier. Earn Great Pay, Excellent Benefits, a Work/Life Balance, and more!
Swift can help you get the education, the training, and the experience you need to break into the trucking and transportation industry today! No experience is necessary – Swift trains you!
Calculus Tutors (Teaneck,Nj)
Superprof, the leader in tutoring, wants you to tutor for us! We are looking for tutors to give private lessons in many academic and non-academic areas: Algebra, Calculus, Statistics, Geometry, Trigonometry, etc.
Superprof matches teachers to students while offering different levels of lessons in diverse subject areas: homework help, refining and perfecting a subject, beginning a new sport...
You have a high school degree and maybe some college experience,
You want to convey your knowledge and skills to students,
Like us, you think everyone has something to share.
Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater to the needs of a student in your specialty
Motivating students with passionate, imaginative presentation and instruction
An attractive pay, clear and predictable
An autonomous schedule
A multitude of students at your hand
The ability to give lessons via webcam
Location: Near you. Lessons can take place at your home, the student's home or via webcam.
Hours & Duration: Depending on your availability.
You set your own schedule! Jobs are available throughout the year.
Compensation: Rates are set by you and there is no commission.
Associated topics: biology, catalysis, inorganic, materials chemistry, neurochemistry, physiology, precalculus, science, school of mathematics, trigonometry
Senior Trial Attorney
Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C. is seeking an outstanding, experienced, results-driven Senior Trial Attorney to join its rapidly expanding and thriving practice.
Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C. is a nationally recognized personal injury firm representing the injured throughout New Jersey and the greater surrounding New York metropolitan region. Founded in 1981, the firm employs a team of twenty-six highly qualified and experienced trial attorneys who have dedicated their careers to helping injured clients get the compensation they deserve following personal injuries. Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C specializes in a wide range of accident and product liability cases, including car, trucking, and motorcycle accidents as well as workers’ compensation and medical malpractice claims.
The award-winning attorneys at Davis Saperstein & Salomon, P.C. are regularly recognized in prominent legal publications and circles for their legal victories in securing favorable settlements and verdicts. Over 14 of the firm’s lawyers are certified by the Supreme Court of NJ as Civil Trial Attorneys. The firm also takes pride in its reputation for providing excellent full-service care to its clients, from the initial interview through trial and case completion.
The law firm of Davis, Saperstein and Salomon, P.C. is committed to giving back to the community. In fact, many of the firm’s lawyers contribute their time, expertise and leadership skills to various professional associations, charities, and philanthropic organizations. Visit the attorney profiles on the firm's website for examples and more information.
If you are an experienced personal injury attorney looking to practice at a thriving, cutting edge law firm that values your perspectives and professional growth, consider Davis Saperstein & Salomon, P.C. as a place to build the next phase of your career.
Successful candidates must have:
- 5 years of trial experience.
- Proven track record of verdicts and settlements.
- NJ Bar certified
- NY Bar certified and NY experience, a plus.
- Confidence and demonstrated ability to conduct all aspects of litigation
- Ability to perform well under pressure, with excellent time management and organization skills.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills.
- Federal Court experience, a plus.
- Strong desire for courtroom action
Salary depends on experience. Generous benefits, including medical, dental, life and 401k.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!