Teaneck Job Description Sample
Medical Biller Specialist
A large busy orthopedic and pain management practice is seeking an experienced biller with a minimum of five years experience. Must be well organized and able to work independently.Primary
Using coded data to produce claims to insurance companies
Appealing and reviewing denied and unpaid claims
Verify patients' billing questions
Handle collections of unpaid accounts
Research all information needed to complete billing process among which are information from the physicians
Review coding information about diagnosis on charge and procedures performed
Maintain required billing reports, records and files
Good benefits and room for advancement.
CDL - Class B Route Driver - Full Medical Insurance At No Cost
We are seeking a CDL-B Route Drivers For Positions to join our team!
Highly Competitive Pay
100% Paid Medical for driver and family
Paid for minimum of 40 hours per week guaranteed.
- Safely operate a heavy straight truck. No Tractor's Food service experience a plus but not required.
- The food service industry’s best source for quality dairy products is seeking CDL-B Drivers for routes leaving out of Teaneck, NJ. This is a family-run business that continues to grow to meet the needs of today’s food service professionals. Apply today to learn more about this great opportunity
Drivers deliver dairy products to restaurants, and other food service locations, such as: Coffee shops, Bagel stores, Country clubs, Hotels, Caterers, and Corporate cafeterias. Most deliveries in NYC. Schedule is Monday through Friday. Saturday's and Sunday's off. A few routes require working on Saturday but not most.
OT paid after 40 hours per week.
- Previous experience in truck driving
- Commercial driver's license Class B
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
Outside Sales/Territory Sales - Established Route, Full Training
Imagine your day in a mobile tool store, on a protected local route, selling one the most recognizable tool brands in the world. No cold calls, 325 customers, full training. Apply Now!
Home Care Coordinator
We are seeking a Home Care Coordinator to become a part of our team! You will provide routine healthcare to patients at the patient's home or in a care facility.
- Provide routine individualized care to the elderly, convalescents, or persons with disabilities
- Monitor and report changes in patient health status
- Provide personal care, such as bathing and dressing patients
- Provide specialized healthcare such as administering medication and changing bandages
- Selecting, hiring and maintaining personnel records of direct care workers along with other HR duties
- Assigning and monitoring work schedules of caregivers providing home care
- Documentation of work schedules via a computerized scheduling system
- Communication with clients, family members, direct care staff and other professionals involved in the care of the client
- Serves as intake person for customer service inquiiries
- To be considered, candidate must have at least one year of Home Care Coordinating/Scheduling Experience
- Must be bilingual- English/Spanish
- Organized/Detailed oriented
- Multi-task ability
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Goal Oriented
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Problem solving skills
- Good listener
- Excellent phone skills
- Able to work in a high paced environment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
Marketing experience a plus.
SYNERGY HomeCare is a non-skilled agency and our mission is to enable our clients to live happy, healthy, and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their homes and to inspire our caregivers with appreciation, industry leading training and a true commitment to their wellbeing.
LPN Case Manager
We have an opportunity at our agency for a Ryan White-funded Medical Case Manager. We are located in the Hackensack area, providing support services to Bergen and Passaic counties.
- Responsible for a range of client-centered services at an AIDS Service Agency
- Providing support services that link diagnosed and multiply diagnosed persons living with HIV/AIDS
- Providing primary medical care, psychosocial and other services to ensure timely, coordinated access to medically appropriate levels of health
- Providing support service, continuity of care, adherence to HIV and other medication
- On-going assessment of clients
- Required: LPN, skilled in assessments
- Required: Fluency in English and Spanish
- Required: Driver's license and dependable transportation
- Knowledge of and understanding of Case Management Systems
- Previous HIV/AIDS experience or high sense of personal cause and commitment to HIV/AIDS
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Time Management and good telephone skills
- Good listener and assessor
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
Front Desk Associate
JOB TITLE: Front Desk
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Position requires travel to other offices as needed. Greets patients, obtains and verifies patient information. Collects co-pays and obtains referrals. Schedules appointments. Prepares clerical information needed for the next day. Pulls charts if needed. Makes sure all SPOC’S are current. Answers telephone in a prompt and courteous manner. Opens and distributes mail and faxes. Checks confirmation call list; reschedules any cancelled patient appointments. Confirms anyone who was not reached by automated call service. Checks recall/tickler list, make sure all patients on list who were or were not seen and delete or schedule accordingly.
- Greet all patients in a cordial, friendly and prompt manner.
- Obtain New Patient Information Forms from new patients. Review for completeness and request any missing information. Scan all forms into Verify insurance status; determine primary and secondary coverage and subscriber information. Scan cards (front and back) into EMR. Determine whether or not a referral is required. Input reference # on referral into Athena. Scan referral into EMR. Verify accuracy of address, telephone #, insurance status and any other information according to office policy, for follow-up patients. Update patient record as necessary.
- Verify patients have been provided with HIPPA privacy notice.
- Collect appropriate co-pay from patients including full payment of self-pay patients at the time of visit!
- Enter patient’s arrival time on the encounter form.
- Answer telephones; provide required information per practice policy. Route clinical questions and emergency calls to nursing staff or physician.
- When answering telephones, make sure all information is obtained before forwarding the call. If a Doctor calls to speak with one of our Doctors, determine if the chart is EMR, pull up the chart at the tech station, and obtain the calling Doctor’s correct name.
- Schedule appointments in Athena software.
- Balance money collected with the totals in Prepare a deposit slip and forward all “day end close” information to the Controller in the business office at the end of the day.
- Review and handle all messages faxed to the office.
- Retrieve all messages left on service and handle accordingly.
- Maintain confidentiality of Protected Health Information.
- Work as a team player with all departments and offices.
- Effectively deal with the typical job stress in a professional, calm manner
- Maintain professional appearance (as stated in the Employee Hand book) and personal conduct at all times.
- Keep updated with all pertinent billing and insurance requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: High school graduate or GED required.
REQUIREMENTS: Strong organizational and interpersonal skills. Ability to prioritize responsibilities. Adherence to all policies and procedures, including safety, attendance, punctuality and personal and office appearance.
- Knowledge of applicable computer applications
- Knowledge of HIPPA regulations
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective internal and external working relationships
- Skill in both oral and written communications
- Skill in answering the telephone in a pleasant and helpful manner
- Skill in using and respecting office equipment
- Satisfactorily handle paperwork/filing adequately
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to establish and maintain courteous and professional working relationships with other staff and patients
- Ability to multi task
PHYSICAL/MENTAL DEMANDS: Requires sitting, standing, walking, hand dexterity for telephone, computer and equipment use; and normal vision and hearing.
ENVIRONMENTAL WORKING CONDITIONS: Medical office equipment. Work may be stressful at times. Interaction with others is constant and interruptive.
This description is intended to provide only basic guidelines for meeting job requirements. Responsibilities, knowledge, skills, abilities and working conditions may change as needed.
NJ Retina is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Senior Trial Attorney
Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C. is seeking an outstanding, experienced, results-driven Senior Trial Attorney to join its rapidly expanding and thriving practice.
Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C. is a nationally recognized personal injury firm representing the injured throughout New Jersey and the greater surrounding New York metropolitan region. Founded in 1981, the firm employs a team of twenty-six highly qualified and experienced trial attorneys who have dedicated their careers to helping injured clients get the compensation they deserve following personal injuries. Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C specializes in a wide range of accident and product liability cases, including car, trucking, and motorcycle accidents as well as workers’ compensation and medical malpractice claims.
The award-winning attorneys at Davis Saperstein & Salomon, P.C. are regularly recognized in prominent legal publications and circles for their legal victories in securing favorable settlements and verdicts. Over 14 of the firm’s lawyers are certified by the Supreme Court of NJ as Civil Trial Attorneys. The firm also takes pride in its reputation for providing excellent full-service care to its clients, from the initial interview through trial and case completion.
The law firm of Davis, Saperstein and Salomon, P.C. is committed to giving back to the community. In fact, many of the firm’s lawyers contribute their time, expertise and leadership skills to various professional associations, charities, and philanthropic organizations. Visit the attorney profiles on the firm's website for examples and more information.
If you are an experienced personal injury attorney looking to practice at a thriving, cutting edge law firm that values your perspectives and professional growth, consider Davis Saperstein & Salomon, P.C. as a place to build the next phase of your career.
Successful candidates must have:
- 5 years of trial experience.
- Proven track record of verdicts and settlements.
- NJ Bar certified
- NY Bar certified and NY experience, a plus.
- Confidence and demonstrated ability to conduct all aspects of litigation
- Ability to perform well under pressure, with excellent time management and organization skills.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills.
- Federal Court experience, a plus.
- Strong desire for courtroom action
Salary depends on experience. Generous benefits, including medical, dental, life and 401k.
Part Time - Lyft Driver
What is Lyft?
Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Lyft Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Food Store Delivery (Car Required)
Earn money shopping and delivering groceries, giving customers more time to do what they love.
Be Independent Schedule work around your own life.
Have Fun Spend time shopping, exploring new things and being active.
Earn extra income Get paid weekly. Work Sundays to maximize your hours and pay. SHOP AND DELIVER (CAR REQUIRED) WHY SHOP WITH INSTACART? Use the Instacart shopper app to provide grocery shopping and delivery services.
Multiple ways to earn money and achieve your earning goals
Flexible hours - set your own availability
Less wear & tear on your car - no passengers in your vehicle
Money is deposited into your bank account every week
Shoppers that have the highest earnings know their way around a grocery store and enjoy providing fantastic customer service. WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED: * 18+ years old
Eligible to work in the US
Consistent access to a vehicle, and 2+ years of driving experience
Consistent access to a recent smartphone (iPhone 4S or above or Android 4.0+)
Ability to lift 30-40 lbs. with or without assistance MORE INFORMATION If you have previous experience in the grocery industry (such as a personal shopper, cashier, stocker, customer service representative, store manager, merchandiser, produce buyer, butcher, baker, deli clerk, barista, kitchen manager, chef) or have previous experience in the transportation industry (such as a courier, driver, truck driver, professional driver, taxi driver, food delivery driver), you might want to consider shopping with Instacart and earn great money. We also welcome applicants from other industries and backgrounds, such as ridesharing or driving networks like Lyft, Uber Eats, or Postmates. Shopping with Instacart is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, work from home, entry level, weekend, weekday, after school, temporary, or any type of part time opportunities. Instacart is committed to diversity in its workforce. Instacart is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. For all individuals applying to work in SF, we will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the SF Fair Chance Ordinance. Apply in under 5 minutes! Attend an in-person session and start work within one week!
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!