Technical Recruiter Job Description Sample
Parsons is seeking a Senior Technical Recruiter to provide full life cycle recruiting for various business units and markets. The successful candidate will work with our hiring managers, develop sourcing strategies, generate candidates, and process candidates through the interview, offer, and hiring process. Candidate will draw upon his/her knowledge of the cleared and uncleared marketplace and various sector to deliver efficient recruiting to Hiring Managers.
At least 10 years of demonstrated full life cycle recruiting experience is required
Minimum of 5 years of experience in recruiting in the DOD market
Experience supporting the Defense and Intelligence Community
Strong preference and experience to recruit for IT/IS talent
Proficiency in e-recruiting and automated application tracking systems. TALEO is a plus
Strong sourcing background and skills with various job aides and recruiting tools, specifically with LinkedIn and various media sources
4-year Degree in Business Administration or related field
Location: Fairfax, VA
Work Status: US Citizen
Position Status: Contract to Hire
Our client is looking for Corporate Technical Recruiter candidates for a position located in Fairfax, VA.
In this position you will be responsible for overseeing the selection and hiring process of candidates to meet organization staffing requirements.
- Consults with internal customers on market trends, competitive intelligence, and prepares the business for current and future market dynamics related to the acquisition of talent.
- Interviews, screens and evaluates external and internal candidates for job openings to identify applicants who fully meet the position requirements of posted requisitions and refers them to the hiring manager for consideration.
- Negotiates and extends offers on behalf of the client.
- Meets with recruiting management to obtain their input for recruiting and outreach strategies; and provides input and feedback regarding the progress of those activities.
- Utilizes outside of the box strategies to identify qualified candidates for hard to fill openings.
- Ensures all phases of the recruiting process are conducted in accordance with the client’s Ethics, Legal and Human Resources policies.
- Ensures that the internal applicant tracking system is maintained and completed; applicants are dispositioned according to OFCCP guidelines; internal candidates are dispositioned and contacted appropriately; and interview reports are completed accurately.
- Creates and places employment ads in newspapers, trade magazines, websites, etc.
- Runs queries of automated system and provides information to management as requested.
- Coordinates and participates in job fairs.
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality in all tasks.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
- 2-5 years of related recruiting experience.
- Strong Excel skills and knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems a plus.
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, & Dallas that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
We are currently helping our client with their search for a Technical Recruiter
Location: Seattle, WA
Duration: Contract - 6 months
We are looking for someone with 3-5 years of experience specifically in the Tech Recruiting space.
- Strong knowledge of the Seattle tech market
- Great negotiation skills
- innovative candidate sourcing strategies
- Be able to build relationships quickly
- Be comfortable with a fast paced environment
- Must enjoy working with some ambiguity
A good candidate will have the following expertise, skills, and qualifications:
- A sound understanding of the hiring process and know the operations that need to be executed in order to hire
- Basic understanding of Information Technology
- Well organized and excellent time management
- Able to communicate concisely, accurately, timely, and with professionalism
- Keeps a cool head under pressure and does not lose sight of priorities when things get busy
- Ability to quickly grasp our applicant tracking system
- A high level of integrity
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Great listening skills
- The ability to understand what our programs need and articulate that to candidates
- The ability to look at a resume and understand what types of jobs that person would qualify for and what might interest them
- Understands cutting-edge software technologies and/or Intelligence Analysis and/or Government Acquisition
- GREAT communication skills
- A true team-player
Are you success driven and passionate regarding technology recruiting.? Do you have five years recruiting experience and over one-year experience recruiting in technology? If you have Technology Recruiting experience this is a great opportunity
? Demonstrated expert knowledge of direct sourcing strategies (e.g. referral generation, cold calling, online social networking, etc.) to proactively build candidate pipelines that generate sufficient quantity and quality to meet business in a cost-effective manner ? End to end ownership of the recruitment process ? Maintaining a dialogue with the hiring manager on aspects of the people agenda such as diversity, mobility and location strategy ? Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multitask in a fluid, dynamic fast-paced environment. ? Proper utilization of relevant recruitment and HR systems ? Building robust relationships with hiring managers, peers and HR partners acting as a trusted recruitment advisor ? Structuring and negotiation of compensation with new hires and hiring managers ? Providing support and advice to hiring managers ? demonstrating knowledge and subject matter expertise within the aligned technology discipline ? Opportunity to work on global recruitment projects For immediate consider please send your updated resume to
Qualifications: ? Significant experience with full life cycle recruiting with specialist knowledge of Software Development, Cloud, Cyber/Security and Infrastructure market ? Experience in both corporate and agency is desired ? Direct sourcing tools and approaches such as social media, x-ray searches, etc. ? Prior success at delivering talent pipelines for technology groups ? An ability to drive through challenges using innovative approaches and solutions ? Demonstrated ability to interact with a variety of levels of candidates and clients ? Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment of change, multiple deadlines and priorities ? Excellent communication skills and adaptable style ? Ability to operate in a large-scale matrix reporting environment with multiple stakeholders ? Demonstrated control and governance within the recruitment process ? Experience working with an applicant tracking system, preferably Taleo ? success driven and passionate approach regarding technology recruiting
Employment Type: Temporary
Queen Associates is an award-winning information technology consulting firm with a history of serving clients across multiple industries. Our core business provides the best talent to our clients, while promoting the hiring of veterans and minority candidates.
We are seeking a Technical Recruiter with approximately 2-4 years of experience who is passionate about excellence and thrives in an upbeat, dynamic, self-driven environment. Our new teammate will be excited to share ideas, explore new technologies, create successful sourcing strategies and contribute to the ongoing growth of our niche firm. This full-time opportunity is located onsite in Uptown Charlotte or Remote.
Our team thrives on collaboration, inquisitiveness, persistence and a love of fun! Do you rise to challenges?
Are you comfortable identifying areas where you need help? Can you maintain a positive attitude when it's one of "those" days? Do you find motivation internally and look for ways to motivate and encourage your team?
Are new ideas exciting? If so, Queen Associates may be the place for you.
2-4 years recruiting experience with a preference for staffing agency experience
1+ years technical recruiting experience with a preference for digital spaces (UX, UI, Visual Design, Interaction Design, etc.)
Proven ability to identify candidates through various channels/methods
Direct experience managing candidates throughout the process and ensuring a positive experience
Ability to build and retain effective relationships internally and externally
Demonstrated track record successfully and consistently meeting goals
Direct experience with ATS systems
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
BS or equivalent work experience
Competitive compensation and commission structure
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
Employer paid Short and Long Term Disability
Multiple employee paid insurance options
Open Time Off Policy
Paid Holiday Time
Cell Phone Stipend
Learn more about us at QueenAssociates.com. Interested candidate should apply directly via our Careers page.
(RECRUITER over 2 year(s) ) AND (STAFFING over 1 year(s) ) AND (TECHNOLOGY OR TECHNICAL OR IT )
- Partner with engineering hiring teams to set hiring strategy and achieve annual hiring goals.
- Source and recruit candidates using a variety of methods including but not limited to job postings, external recruiters, referrals, local partnerships, and social media platforms.
- Screen candidates, schedule and coordinate interviews, and schedule travel arrangements.
- Manage external recruiter relationships, contracts, and candidate interview process.
- Maintain and update all pertinent applicant and interview data in the applicant tracking system.
- Consult with hiring managers in creating and maintaining job descriptions to accurately reflect role responsibilities.
- Develop and implement onboarding plans for newly hired employees.
- Establish and maintain relationship with universities and participate in on-campus career fairs.
- Maintain recruitment reports and present status of open position/updates on a weekly basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or related discipline.
- 5+ years of recruiting experience and 3+ years of in-house (corporate or start-up) technical recruiting experience required.
- Experience hiring software engineers is preferred
- Experience with applicant tracking system (ATS) software preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with considerable independence and make decisions requiring applications of judgment based on the knowledge of policies, procedures, and operating practices.
- Sense of urgency with the ability to respond and follow through in a timely and efficient manner.
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Professional demeanor with attention to detail and accuracy.
Princeton Information is a global technology consulting, contract staffing and executive placement firm dedicated to corporations that demand high performance technology professionals. We are among the nation's 5 largest privately held technology consulting firms, approaching $140M+ in revenue and having over 1,000 consultants on contract in the United States.
We are seeking multiple technology recruiters to join an ongoing successful team in our Reston, VA Branch.
Chiefly we are interested in candidates who are smart, energetic, and have 3+ years of experience working as a Technical IT Recruiter in a performance-oriented environment.
Minimum of 3 years experience in IT recruiting.
Proven track record in staffing all levels of IT positions i.e. Developers, Architects, Analysts, Project Managers.
Experience recruiting for direct relationship & VMO requirements.
Experience placing candidates at financial industries clients a MUST.
Establish strong working relationships with sales and operations personnel to maintain an integrated team approach to ensure healthy candidate pipeline.
Source, screen and interview potential technical candidates including: face-to-face/phone interviews, and reference checking for current and future positions.
Thorough knowledge of the entire recruiting life cycle.
Strong communication, organizational, evaluation, and negotiation skills.
Familiarity with various levels & roles and associated technologies.
Strong organizational skills required and ability to multi task critical functions.
Good negotiating skills coupled with ability to close offers with candidates.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This position offers outstanding earnings potential including a base salary plus monthly commissions.
Princeton offers a complete range of benefits including: health, 401(k), technical training, tuition assistance, and more.
All inquiries will be strictly confidential.
No relocation assistance is available at this time.
To learn more about Princeton Information, please visit our website at
Princeton Information is one of the nation's top five privately-held IT consulting firms, in business since 1985. Princeton Information services a clientele of primarily Fortune 500 companies nationwide. With annual revenues over $120 million, Princeton Information operates across the US from multiple regional offices.
Our Commitment to Our Consultants
As a privately held company, Princeton Information is solely committed to the success of clients and consultants - not to any shareholders. PI's success is grounded in the relationships we build with our consultants. We seek the best people; provide career path counseling; as well as the most challenging opportunities in business and in IT. As part of its culture of loyalty and commitment to its consultants, Princeton Information is committed to doing all we can to ensure our consultants have the best possible search, placement and work experience possible.
Working with one Princeton Recruiter will gain you access to over 500 open requirements with the top clients in the US across all industries (finance, insurance, pharmaceutical, commercial, telecom, media, manufacturing) nationwide. Our local recruiters have in-depth knowledge of our clients and opportunities. They will work with you to find you the best possible opportunities for you and your career.
Our relationships with our clients, as well as our consultants, are critical to our success! We have a robust sales organization that ensures that Princeton has the inside track on what attributes a person needs in order to be successfully placed and engaged at our clients. We know the technical and non-technical skills that our clients are looking for and we ensure that you are educated about the client prior to your interview with them. Princeton is committed to going above and beyond to ensure that each meeting you have with a client is a successful one!
Access, Consulting, IT, Performance, Project, Recruiter, Telecom
Working at Button is one of the most fun, fulfilling, and challenging experiences you'll have - and it's one of the reasons why we were voted one of the best places to work in NYC.
Button builds a better way to do business in mobile. We've built our reputation on reliability and innovation, and our Recruiting Team prides itself on delivering a carefully crafted candidate experience and rigorous interviewing.
As a Technical Recruiter at Button, you will be responsible for hiring technical talent to our engineering teams including; software engineers, engineering managers, tech leads, test engineers, and so on! You will own the entire candidate experience and lifecycle. You will be an active participant in building a strong recruiting culture - prioritizing and developing our brand through candidate experiences and advising our talented managers on recruiting best practices and processes in order to build and grow their teams. You will be responsible for upholding our recruiting values which includes a phenomenal candidate experience, anticipating candidate needs, responsiveness, ownership and initiative, and cross-department collaboration.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about the art and science of recruiting - utilizing a combination of research, relationship building, hustle, data, and attention to detail to craft the best candidate experience and make well-informed hiring decisions.
AS A RECRUITER YOU WILL:
Recruit 5+ technical professionals per quarter into roles in which they will be most effective and successful.
Own and manage every stage of the recruiting and candidate lifecycle for your open roles including role creation and kickoffs, sourcing and creative recruiting strategies, interviewing, interview coordination, facilitating hiring decisions, and extending offers.
Lead creative & innovative recruiting, sourcing, and employer branding initiatives.
Work and collaborate with a people team of 6, sharing best practices and evolving our technique across all roles.
Help build and set strategy around specific hiring panels and roles.
Track and report on key recruiting metrics.
Lead and contribute to innovative recruiting programs and special projects.
Exemplify Button's core values in all of your communications. Whether or not it works out, candidates will love communicating with you.
WE LOOK FOR TEAMMATES WHO HAVE:
3-5 years of technical recruiting for highly competitive roles within the technology industry.
An enthusiasm for becoming a "chameleon" and intimately understanding the requirements of a role.
Candidates appreciate that you can speak to not just the "what", but the "why" behind technical skills we're looking for.
Extremely good self-organization and prioritization.
Your responsiveness and attention to detail may be the difference that gets the next amazing co-worker working at Button.
Proven ability to build relationships, trust, and drive accountability with senior technical leadership and executives.
A desire to make every candidate experience magical and better than the last.
Admirable critical and creative thinking skills - you're solution-oriented at heart.
Appreciation for creating, sticking to, and sharing recruiting processes & best practices across the company.
Unbounded initiative, personal accountability, grit, responsiveness, and integrity.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You can learn more about how we are making Button a diverse and inclusive environment through our perks and benefits here.
We are looking for Technical Recruiter for our client in Boston, MA
Job Title: Technical Recruiter
Job Location: Boston, MA
Job Type: Contract
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
Responsible for sourcing and recruiting IT professionals for the enterprise in The Boston, MA technology market place.
You will work with management to define candidate qualifications.
Interpret the organizations recruiting strategy, identify sources, develop and execute recruiting plans to meet the organizations technical staff needs.
Utilize multiple channels to recruit candidates, which may include, but are not limited to, job fairs, Internet, employee referrals, recruitment firms.
Identify, screen and interview qualified candidates. Conduct background checks and obtain references in accordance with established procedures.
Must possess working knowledge of information technology used in the enterprise and understanding of skills required for each technical position. Must have ability to establish strong relationships with various recruitment sources to secure a candidate pool as needed.
Technology recruitment experience within Boston Market - must
Recruiting Software developers and engineers linux, ruby on rails nice to have this background of recruiting
Coming from an agency environment would be helpful
Would like at least 3-5 years of experience
1-2 years of corporate recruiter ok
Do not want resumes with lots of contract positions
Need some type of experience with an ATS
Self motivated, resourceful, ask questions when they have them
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
Typically has 3 to 5 years of related experience in recruiting and IT.
Intermediate professional level role.
Work on multiple recruiting projects as a project team member, occasionally as a project leader.
Work on small to large, complex assignments that require increased skill in multiple technical environments and knowledge of a specific business area.
Must have recently recruited in the Boston technology market.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!