Telemarketer Job Description Sample
Colonial House Press is seeking a Telemarketer for immediate employment. Colonial House Press is an independent publisher of educational material, and we’re proud to service two rapidly growing financial publications, one of which is an Inc. 5,000 company.
We’re currently seeking a highly-motivated individual who’s eager to join our team and grow with our brands. We are looking for someone to aid and boost our marketing and sales departments through a variety of tasks.
Please note: this is not a cold-calling position. The leads that you will be calling are already on one of our internal lists, meaning they already have a relationship with one of the brands.
We also have a fully-staffed customer service department that you can defer to should the customer have any customer service needs. You will not be required to help the customers with products, refunds, etc. Your main objective is to drive sales and in turn drive commissions into your pocket.
You must have a minimum of 1 year of telemarketing experience to apply for this job.
A series 7 license (whether active or not) is not required, but is a plus.
Your commissions from on target earnings could realistically be in excess of $75,000 on top of base pay.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reach out to leads given to you by marketing department
- When marketing puts out a "call in for discount" ad, be ready to make sales
- Use all resources given to you to boost sales
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must have 1 year or more of telemarketing experience
- Must be comfortable with selling over the phone
- Must be willing to reach out to all leads give to you by marketing
No college degree needed.
Base salary is $25,000 per year with a 5% commission paid out every two weeks, with a realistic (based on current sales) on target earnings of $75,000.
Telemarketer - Phone Sales##Rolling Hills Memorial Park - 4100 Hilltop Drive
Inbound/Outbound Telemarketer - Business Developer
- Cold calling Business in Chicago area using a given phone directory to sell Services
- Answering incoming calls from prospective clients
- Using scripts to pitch business owners
At Jodapris, we are looking for an enthusiastic B2B Telemarketer to generate sales (or leads) by cold calling. You will be responsible for influencing existing or potential clients to buy services.
A successful telemarketer must be friendly and persuasive. You must be able to understand the customer’s requirements in a short time and present solutions that meet their needs. The ideal candidate will also be patient and cool-tempered to deal with aggressiveness and complaints.
The goal is to promote business growth by expanding the company’s clientele.Responsibilities
- Cold call business owners in the Chicago area and surrounding using a given phone directory to sell business analysis services called "Analysis Survey"
- Answer incoming calls from prospective customers
- Use scripts to pitch business owners and set an appointment for a sales rep.
- Ask pertinent questions to understand the customer’s requirements
- Persuade the client to set an appointment with a sales rep or Business consultant by demonstrating how services meet their needs
- Record the prospect client’s personal information accurately in a computer system
- Deal with complaints or doubts to safeguard the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and record useful information
- Proven experience as B2B telemarketer or similar sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas preferably over the phone
- Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in English
- Skilled in negotiation and dealing with complaints
- Persistent and results-oriented
- Patient and able to handle the client's rejection
- High school diploma; BSc/Ba is a plus
Office Assistant, Marketing Assistant, & Telemarketer
Are you looking for a career path that has a proven growth plan over the next 2-4 years with advancement?
This may be the opportunity for you!
Team Driven Real Estate - The Snyder Group, The Preheim Group, The Barker Group, and The Banaga Group has sold nearly 600 homes in the last 24 months and OVER a Billion Dollars of real estate in the Nevada, Arizona, and California markets and are looking for a highly motivated, passionate, hard working, team player to align with us in our Las Vegas and Henderson Teams! In 2016 we ranked #9 out of over 13,000 agents in sales volume and units closed and in the top 10 in 2018!
- Manage Team Leader's calendar and travels.
- The on boarding process for agents, both experienced and new. Holding weekly agent orientations, and one-on-one's with experienced agents coming on board.
- Organization. It is imperative to follow our system to stay ahead and on top of agent count and their personal information at all times.
- Work closely with compliance on licensing.
- Assist in office as needed for office supplies, answering phones, and marketing - proficient in social media marketing and email marketing
- Assist in database management projects.
- Gather sales pipeline reports and other sales metrics from the team leader.
- Follow the intake and off boarding checklist for incoming and outgoing agents.
- Outbound phone calls - experience in basic recruiting or at least experience in using phone scripts to aid in recruiting of newer agents.
- Help organize and plan events.
- Culture keeper for the office, plan parties, fund raisers, birthdays, holiday events, vendor functions, house warming parties for the office.
- Constantly learning to become better.
- Valid drivers license and dependable presentable vehicle
- Technology savvy and proficient typer
- Must be service based and protect the time and help the leader at a high level
- Willing and able to work 40-50 hours a week
- Desire to grow
- Exceptional people skills
- Passion for marketing
- Coaching from one of the top coaches in the real estate industry
- Access to training events around the country to better your skills - paid for in full or 50% by team!
- Growth in income over time
- Standard vacation, sick leave, personal days, and retirement SEP Plan
- Culture of high standards, accountability, and growth
Telemarketer - Citrus County Chronicle
Insurance Sales Telemarketer
The Tack-West Allstate agency has been in business for 20 years and is one of the top 4% of agents in the country. We are looking to fill a part-time telemarketing position in our Rochester location. You will be calling leads and preparing the info for a quote by one of our licensed sales agents.
Paid training provided
No insurance licensed required
This opportunity is great way to move into a sales person role and grow your career. Insurance sales agents are in demand, and we have the tools to help prepare you for that position.
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Document each customer contact in our customer tracking system.
- Prospecting and generating new business through leads & referral sources.
- Be outstanding at relationship building
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently.
- Must be awesome at opening doors and getting appointments from a cold start.
- Works well with other employees and is a team player with a positive attitude.
Prior sales experience preferred
Business Development Telemarketer
Business Development Telemarketer
Telemarketing Sales Representative
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!