Temple City Job Description Sample
Registered Nurse (Rn) Case Manager, Hospice In Santa Barbara - Sign On Bonus! (Temple City)
Located in Santa Barbara, CA
Visiting Nurse & Hospice Care is the leading home health and hospice provider in the Santa Barbara area, meeting the changing healthcare needs of our community since 1908.
Our mission is to provide high quality home health, hospice and related services to promote the health and well-being of all community residents including those unable to pay. As we grow and enhance our services, we are looking for top-quality individuals to help continue our legacy of excellence and our commitment to the community.
We are currently offering exciting opportunities to become a part of our committed team of skilled professionals in beautiful Santa Barbara County.
Job Description Summary
The Inpatient Registered Nurse Case Manager plans, organizes and directs hospice services for the Inpatient clients. The CM provides hospice care and is skilled at assessing pain and other complex symptoms at the end of life. The professional nurse works with the interdisciplinary hospice team to plan and direct services to meet the needs of individuals and families in the General Inpatient setting. The Case Manager fully supports the Core Values and is accountable for upholding the Standards of Behavior of VNHC.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing comprehensive case management and direct nursing care to Serenity House patients.
- Completes an initial assessment of the patient and family to determine hospice care needs. Provides a complete physical assessment and history of current and previous illness(es). And admits the patient to an appropriate level of care.
- Assess and evaluates patient status by writing and initiating plan of caregivers. Regularly re-evaluates patient and family needs. Revises the plan of care as necessary.
- Initiates the plan of care and makes necessary revisions as needed. The Plan of Care establishes goals, interventions, and includes the patient and family in the planning process.
- Uses health assessment data to determine nursing diagnosis.
- Provide nursing services, treatments, diagnostic and preventive procedures requiring the skills of a registered nurse according to physician orders and the in-patient facility protocols.
- Provides healthcare instructions to the patient as appropriate per assessment and plan of care.
- Assess patient and report to the attending physician and appropriate interdisciplinary team members, response to treatments and medications as well as changes in the patient s physical or emotional condition. Receives physicians orders as required.
- Provides and maintains a safe environment for the patient and family.
- Attends and participates in interdisciplinary group meetings.
- Coordinate care with other interdisciplinary team members and with community resources as needed.
- Teach, supervise and counsel the patient/family regarding pain and symptom management and psycho-social aspects of care for the terminally ill.
- Assess and maintain patient safety.
- Teach the patient and family/caregiver self-care techniques, as appropriate. Provide medication, diet and other instructions as ordered by the physician and recognize and utilize opportunities for health counseling with patients and families/caregivers.
- Assists the patient and family/caregiver and other team members in providing continuity of cared.
- Supervises RNs, LVNs, Home Health Aides and Volunteers.
- Ensure that arrangements for equipment and other necessary items and services are available.
- Attends and participates in clinical education, in-service education and nursing staff meetings.
- Participates in Quality Management and Utilization Review Activities.
- Completes, maintains and submits accurate and relevant clinical notes regarding patient s condition and are given. Records pain/ symptom management changes/ outcomes as appropriate.
- Maintain necessary records and reports in a timely manner.
- Applies working knowledge of state, federal local and accreditation (CHAP) regulations for the delivery of hospice services.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current California Registered Nurse License, CPR certification.
- At least one year of recent experience working as a professional nurse in an acute care setting; background in home health and/or hospice preferred.
- IV and Central Line experience desired.
- Excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, basic math skills.
- Basic working knowledge and skill of computers (email) required.
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively, have initiative, dependability and good judgment.
- Must be able to collaboratively work as part of an interdisciplinary group, as well as independently and problem solve in a crises situation.
- Must be able to cope with family, emotional stress and be tolerant of individual lifestyles without judgment.
- Must have ability to establish and maintain cooperative relationships with professionals and lay groups.
- Sign-on bonus*
- Best in class medical, dental, vision insurance benefits
- 403(b) retirement plan available
- Paid time off
- Referral bonus
- Fitness subsidies available
- Public transportation subsidies available
Interested? Qualified? Please fill out the Jobs2Careers short apply form with attached resume to be contacted by a Visiting Nurse and Hospice Care recruiter
Associated topics: asn, care unit, coronary, domiciliary, hospice, intensive care, intensive care unit, nurse clinical, registed, tcu
CDL A Owner Operators
No Fleet is Too Small to Get Big Time Support.
It Pays to Be a Small Fleet Owner Operator with HVH.
When you have the right partner, it makes a difference. Having a partner that goes above and beyond to help you succeed is the HVH difference. We work with numerous Fortune 500 companies and pay based on Practical Miles. This translates to higher earnings – we pay .91cpm + fuel surcharge to start. You decide when your trucks run or go home, and each truck will earn an annual incentive for performance. There is plenty more to keep you happy on and off the road. Nearly 80% of our Owner Operator partners have chosen to make HVH their career home. Get on the road with us and make it your long-term home too.
Owner Operators Enjoy:
Earnings based on Practical Miles (loaded, empty & deadhead)
Plenty of freight & No forced dispatch
All dry freight loads & NO EAST COAST DRIVING
Annual safety & longevity incentive pay
PAID lumpers, road taxes, tolls, & inspections
Pets & riders welcome
PAID base plates & permits – NO trailer rental fee
Group Physical Damage & Bobtail Insurance plan
Tire purchasing plan with great discounts
XRS e-logs to keep you and your CDL safe
$1,200 in annual savings with your 1st year of ATBS bookkeeping services on us!
Earn $1,000 Sign-on for every truck you bring on!
- Get your first $500 on the first dispatch and another $500 after running 60,000 legal miles.
Requirements for Small Fleet Owner Operators:
Have your own workers comp insurance
Certificates of good standing from the state your business is registered in
Copies of current contracts with your drivers
Babysitter / Nanny - Great Pay And Flexible Hours
Part-Time Online Tutor For Children
The Opportunity in Education:
The future is here! Join a fast growing community of elite educators who are teaching right from their home. As an independent contractor, you will be matched 1:1 with Chinese students on our secure virtual learning platform to teach English online. All you need is a bachelor’s degree and experience in teaching. You can make your own schedule and use Employer resources to instruct - no lesson planning required!
This opportunity is for you if you have a teaching background, are energetic, engaging, and self-motivated. If you consider yourself a global educator and are excited about the use of technology to connect the world, then this is a match. Partner with us and help change the face of online learning.
We have offices in Beijing, Shanghai, and San Francisco and have over 200,000 students and 20,000 teachers on the Employer platform. Founded in 2013, Employer's mission is to provide the international elementary school education experience to Chinese children—all from the comfort of their homes. Employer provides one-on-one, fully immersive lessons in its online classroom. Employer’s curriculum is proprietary and aligned to the U.S. Common Core State Standards.
- Teach 1-on-1 online full immersion English language and content classes
- Teach an American curriculum, based on the Common Core State Standards
- Teach 25-minute highly engaging online lessons
- Exposure to the American or Canadian K-12 education system
- Minimum 1 year of teaching experience (educators, professors, tutors, teaching assistants, elementary teachers, traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education)
- Bachelor’s degree
Desktop or Laptop with a fast internet connection and audio/video capability
Contract type: Independent contractor
Contract term: 6-Months
Start date: Immediately
Hours: In order to maximize the number of classes scheduled, teachers are recommended to be available for at least 15 time slots per week (each time slot is 30 minutes) during Beijing peak times. The following hours tend to be the most requested time periods from our families: Monday-Sunday 6-10pm, and Saturday-Sunday 9am-10pm in Beijing time.
Payment: Our teachers are paid according to the number of classes finished. The minimum service fee rate range is US$ 14-$18/hour. There are incentives for every lesson, so a typical service fee ranges between US$ 14-22/hour. This business opportunity is ideal for independent contractor teachers looking to supplement their income.
Twitter: @TheEmployerLifeLinkedin: EmployerYoutube: EmployerFAQs for applicants: EmployerReviews about us on Glassdoor: Employer
teaching: 1 year
Regional Company Drivers
Company Driver Benefits:
Drivers average $60,000-$80,000 per year
$3000 Sign-on Bonus
Detention Pay after 2hrs
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
Company Driver Requirements:
2 years CDL A Driving Experience
No major accidents or incidents
No major violations
Cdl-A Truck Driver
Chalk Mountain is hiring experienced, local, Class A CDL truck drivers in West Texas. Earn up to $100,000 per year plus bonuses! Great Home Time! The perfect local oil and gas trucking job for experienced class A CDL drivers where we pay what we say
Experienced Class A CDL truck drivers can earn serious money hauling sand or water with scheduled home time. No more sleeping at truck stops --- We now offer housing! Drivers must have a tank endorsement to transport water. As an experienced driver, you get the rest and pay that you deserve.
Class A CDL Drivers can expect:
Up to $100,000 plus bonuses
Scheduled home time
PTO after 90 days
Equipment on 2.5 year cycle
Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term Disability
Outstanding maintenance program
If you're an experienced Class A CDL truck driver with 18 months of verifiable tractor trailer experience and are looking for a trucking job where you can earn $100,000 in your first year, apply now and speak to a recruiter to learn more about our opportunities!
Rapidly Expanding Company Hiring For All Departments
Home Savings Programs is an information and technology platform that works directly with our communities in lowering energy costs. We are currently seeking candidates to join our marketing team. We are looking for responsible, self-driven candidates who are motivated and willing to learn.
Home Savings Programs is currently focused on expanding through all California markets. We are hiring across the board for all departments, including marketing, sales, operations, customer support, human resources, and finance.
We are looking for candidates who possess the following qualities, which can be used successfully in multiple new positions:
- proven track record in management/leadership
-experience training and developing team members in a fast-paced environment
-customer service/sales experience
-passionate about helping others and making a valuable impact
-self-motivated and growth oriented
-fast learner with ability to adapt to changing environments
At Home Savings Programs, we believe our employee is our first customer. Without providing a positive environment, direction and the tools to succeed, a company cannot succeed. We are looking for like-minded candidates to join one of the fastest growing and rewarding work environments in the United States!
Line Haul- Class A CDL - Home Weekends Pico Rivera CA
Company Line Haul pays more for your hard work!
Make more money per year and be home every weekend as a company line haul driver.
Central Freight Lines' truck driving jobs offer CDL professionals the kind of career they've always wanted, one that pays for the work you put in. Our company line haul drivers move easy LTL freight from terminal to terminal, and we even pay for your hotel stay! Enjoy higher yearly earnings up to $65,000.
Average yearly pay up to $65K
Hotel accommodations provided
Founded in 1925 and headquartered in Waco, TX, we have 90 years' industry experience under our belt and are ready to welcome more qualified professionals to our family.
Babysitter / Nanny
Do you love working with children? Do you want a flexible opportunity that pays well?Do you have experience as a babysitter, nanny or a caretaker?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, become an UrbanSitter babysitter! Top sitters earn over $1000 a week babysitting for great local families. Hours are flexible and you keep 100% of what you make. Nannies: we have great full and part-time jobs too.
Childcare Work From Home Opportunity - Start Your Own Daycare (Temple
Do you have love for children, education, and want to own your own business? We are looking for qualified educators, moms and caregivers in the early childhood space who are interested in starting their very own in-home daycare. Our company, WeeCare, will help you get started and partner with you on owning and operating a premier daycare out of your home.
You would be your own boss and own your own business - a business you can be proud of. Our job is to empower you, provide you with the support you need, and help you operate your business and to make sure that, in the end of the day, you are paid a wage of $60k-$90k a year.
By partnering with WeeCare, you provide communities with the type of care parents desire and a safe environment children love.
WEECARE HELPS YOU WITH EVERYTHING!
+ Become Licensed and Certify Your Home.
+ Market and Fill your Daycare to Capacity.
+ Manage Billing and Finances.
+ Simplify Communication with Parents.
+ Build a Curriculum.
+ Provide support and a community of caregivers.
+ Earn up to $90k & Large Tax Write-offs.
- 2+ to 5 years of experience
- Age Groups: Infant , Preschool , Toddler
- High school degree
- First Aid Training, CPR Training, Early Childhood Education (ECE)
- Your own backyard (a plus, but not required).
- Teaching experience (a plus, but not required).
- A background check & fingerprint clearance (we will help with this).
- A passion to make a difference in a kids life through early education.
- CPR & First Aid certification (we will help with this).
- A record of a TB test.
Company Description: WeeCare was founded in early 2017 by a unique team of preschool owners and technology innovators in Los Angeles, CA. With our combined 30+ years of experience in early childhood care and our vision of a simplified technology platform, it is our goal to provide the easiest way for teachers, new moms and caregivers to start and manage a successful home daycare.
- Compensation: $60,000 to $90,000 per year*
- Industry: Child Care
- Availability: Full-time
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!