Tesuque Job Description Sample
Hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers! Your Experience Is Needed!
Start Here, Stay Here.
At CRST Expedited, we’ve got the freight and pay package your team needs. What else?
Call for details! 866-414-6416
High Miles – High Pay!
- Lead Drivers earn $.10 more per mile
- Hazmat Mileage Bonus of $.04 more per mile
- Sign on bonuses available
- Longest length of haul in the industry
- Layover & Vacation pay
As an experienced driver you can even make more as a lead driver – earning an additional $.10 per mile. With our “train your own partner” program, not only can you can earn while you train, your partner will start out with 6 month’s pay credit.
Drivers are the foundation of CRST. In our Gold Rules culture, we recognize that our drivers are the most important part of our business. Your success is vital to our company’s success! We are committed to respecting our drivers, responding to issues, and resolving problems to the best of our ability.
Veterans paid for time served.
Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Let’s Put Some Miles Behind You.
With us, you’ll get:
- Consistent Hometime
- Career growth opportunities – earn more, fast!
- Well-maintained, late-model Equipment
- Average Fleet Age of just 1 ¼ years
- Best-in-class safety program, including driver-decision shut-down policy
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-414-6416
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Retail/Distribution
Dollar General is hiring experienced Class A CDL Truck Drivers to join our team. We offer our CDL-A Truck Drivers competitive benefits and wages and a unique driver position that requires both delivery experience and retail experience.
Steady truck driving miles, bonuses, and unload pay can really add up. As part of our trucking fleet, you will deliver product from our distribution center to our stores where we fulfill our mission of serving others every day. The ideal candidate will have worked in a food or product distribution driving type of role. Apply now for a truck driving job with Dollar General.
Cdl-A Truck Driver
Chalk Mountain is hiring experienced, local, Class A CDL truck drivers in West Texas.
Earn up to $100,000 per year plus bonuses!
Great Home Time!
The perfect local oil and gas trucking job for experienced class A CDL drivers where we pay what we say
Experienced Class A CDL truck drivers can earn serious money hauling sand or water with scheduled home time. No more sleeping at truck stops --- We now offer housing! Drivers must have a tank endorsement to transport water. As an experienced driver, you get the rest and pay that you deserve.
Class A CDL Drivers can expect:
- Up to $100,000 plus bonuses
- 100% e-logs
- Scheduled home time
- PTO after 90 days
- Equipment on 2.5 year cycle
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Outstanding maintenance program
If you're an experienced Class A CDL truck driver with 18 months of verifiable tractor trailer experience and are looking for a trucking job where you can earn $100,000 in your first year, apply now and speak to a recruiter to learn more about our opportunities!
RN Travel Nurses Needed For 13 Week Contracts In New Mexico
ADEX Travel Nursing is hiring Registered Nurses (all specialties) for short and long term contracts. Great pay and benefits to help unlock your earning potential and gain control of your work/life balance.
Specialties include: ER, OR, ICU, CCU, LD, Telemetry, CVOR, CVICU, Cath, PEDS and more…
Remote Call Center
• Remote Call Center Representative - Work at Home
• Wow! Use your customer service and computer skills to earn money from home!
• About Arise Virtual Solutions
• Arise offers a technology platform that connects small call center companies, run by people like you, to
• prestigious clients- you provide the service, Arise brings the clients, no selling! YOU pick the clients, and
• can also choose your schedule - from home!
• Register to use the Arise Platform, and have the freedom to be your own boss!
• Benefits of registering to use the Arise Platform:
? Be your own boss, and work from home
? Schedule your work around your life, not the other way around
? Extra money for holidays or escape the 9-to- 5
• A day in the life using the Arise Platform to provide service:
? Providing contact center services from home
? Supporting some of the largest companies in the world
? Documenting all issues, resolution and follow up actions
? Learning about products and services to accurately and efficiently resolve customer inquiries on
• the first contact
• Are you ready to be your own boss?
• If you're considering leaving the 9-to- 5 rush, the Arise Platform can help you establish a successful
• customer support business - right from your own home office - it's a unique small business opportunity,
• and it's easier than you think.
• Not ready to be your own boss?
• Many people start-out working for a call center company already using the Arise Platform. These same
• people often go on to start their own call center companies, once they are comfortable with the
• responsibility of running a company, the Arise Platform, the client programs and they have their daily
• routine down pat.
• Interested in this opportunity?
• The registration process is easy! You can be up and running in as little as 3 days! Make your work from
• home business happen!
• Learn more at AriseWorkFromHome.com.
This is not an offer of employment. It is an opportunity to enter into a business-to- business
relationship with Arise.
CDL Class A Truck Driver, Rifle, CO
Civeo is a global workforce accommodation specialist that helps people maintain healthy, productive and connected lives while living and working away from home. Our unique approach focuses on guest wellbeing, operational efficiency, community building and a property development mindset – making us a leading provider of accommodation solutions.
Civeo USA LLC, Wellsite Services division is recruiting for the result driven and customer service oriented Class A Truck Drivers. The work arrangement can be comprised of a regular (5 days per week) and/or rotational (4 weeks on and 2 weeks off) schedules. This position is located in Rifle, CO. Reporting to the Branch Manager at Vernal, UT branch, a Truck Driver is responsible for loading, securing, delivering, and unloading oilfield equipment, tankers and other loads within the company and customer sites. A Truck Driver may also provide potable water delivery and septic removal services utilizing both tractor-trailer combinations and bobtail trucks. The scope of work also includes setting up, servicing, and breaking down modular accommodation units at client job sites and performing some carpentry duties in the yard. Being adaptable to changing roles within the function, the worker is required to operate safely within all DOT and other federal/state regulations and provide an excellent customer service. This is a permanent, full-time, non-exempt position.
- Inspect vehicles to ensure that mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment is in good working order
- Transport and deliver all loads to client sites safely, which may include both fresh and gray water hauling
- Provide chemical toilet service, which includes set up, retrieval and waste removal utilizing a one ton winch and a float
- Set up, service, and break down modular accommodation units
- Connect water, sewer, satellite, and other key needs
- Provide carpentry repair services on client sites and within company’s yards
- Follow appropriate safety procedures while driving trucks to customer locations
- Complete Job Safety Analysis (JHA) for each job
- Adhere to all company safety policies, DOT and the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) regulations
- Obtain and secure correct permits for travel
- Complete daily logbook, field tickets and mileage sheets with receipts
- Utilize paper logs and electronic equipment for DOT and billing needs
- Submit daily pre and post trip reports
- Promote a safe and organized work environment
- Ensure customer satisfaction.* *
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of commercial truck driving experience
- Class A CDL with tanker / air brakes endorsement
- Heavy haul experience and training in operating winch trucks is required. Related training will be provided
- Five-year clean and safe driving record
- Working knowledge of DOT and FMCSA regulations
- Ability to pass a skills and competency exam
- Ability to regularly lift 50-75 lb.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong mechanical/technical aptitude
- Ability to perform basic carpentry, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing repairs as needed
- Attention to details, accuracy and strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and effectively manage time to meet required deadlines
- Great communication skills
- Ability to interact co-operatively and professionally with customers
- Strong focus on safety, quality of work and environmental awareness
- Flexibility and adaptability: must be willing to work rotations, be on call, work nights, weekends, holidays and travel.
We provide great work conditions and an excellent compensation package. To apply, please submit your resume online to http://civeo.com/people-careers/job-opportunities
Civeo is committed to the principle of employment equity. We welcome diversity and encourage all who are qualified to express their interest.
18-H17 CDL Class A Truck Driver, Rifle, CO
Cdl-A Truck Driver – Owner Operators Needed
CRST Lease Purchase offers Best-In-Class CDL A Truck Driving Opportunities through our Lease Purchase program! Class A CDL Truck Drivers want to own your own truck? Be your own boss as an Independent Contractor. With CRST, it’s easy getting started on a Lease Purchase program. A profitable, long-term partnership is worth a lot more than any upfront payment. 99% No Touch. 80% Drop and Hook. We do our best to keep you running on the road. At Expedited, you’ll rack up the miles. You’re going from driver to business owner, not driver to lumper. Lease Purchase with CRST Expedited is easy because we don’t bog you down with excessive payments and details. We want your truck up and running.
RN Travel Nurse
Class A CDL Owner Operator - Solo & Team
Clark Transfer is now hiring CDL A-certified owner-operators for solo and team positions. Solo owner-operators earn $150k-$200k per year; teams earn $200k-$250k per year. The ideal candidate is at least 23-years old and must have a clean driving and criminal record.
Interested? Apply now!
Earn more with teams
Very low turnover rate
All miles paid: loaded, empty, and bobtail
FSC paid on all miles
Paid fuel taxes and cargo/liability insurance
Cash safety bonuses
Minimum age 23
2 years of verifiable OTR experience
Pass physical and drug test
Safe driving history
Felonies must be at least 15-years old
No commercial vehicle DUIs
No personal vehicle DUIs within the past 5 years
About Clark Transfer
We specialize in the time-sensitive hauling of high-value theatrical equipment: scenery, lighting, sound, staging, props, set designs, costumes, musical instruments, and show merchandise within the continental United States and Canada. We work both on individual "spot" moves and on multi-city tours. Our clients include the American Ballet Theatre, Blue Man Group, and Wicked.
Clark Transfer Owner Operators are a special group, working closely with our show-business customers on time-critical moves. Audiences around the country depend on the people of Clark Transfer to get the show on the road! Please call or apply today to start an exciting new truck driving career.
Associated topics: contractor, independent, independent contractor, lease, lp program, own truck, own truck driving, own your own, own your own new truck, owner operator driver
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!