Thornburg Job Description Sample
Job Function / Purpose
Achieve Awareness of wireline operations technical skills and practical applications under direction from Wireline Operators, including supporting surveying and wireline logging services, conducting rig-up and rig-down of down hole equipment, disassembly of tools, and post-job on-site equipment testing; "Awareness" is defined as the ability to apply knowledge and execute tasks learned from assisting and observing Wireline Operators as determined by Training Coordinator
Achieve Awareness of wireline operations technical skills and practical applications under direction from Wireline Operators, including surveying and wireline logging services, rig-up and rig-down of down hole equipment, disassembly of tools, and post-job on-site equipment testing
Achieve Awareness in the following tasks:
Operating wireline units, including conveying gyro and steering tools
Checking wireline equipment at client jobsite and assembling tools
Performing rig-up procedures and installations at client jobsites
Performing safe operation of crane and sling loads
Performing pre-job preparation of wireline equipment, wireline units, and surveyor equipment on combined service jobs and ensuring completion of pre-job logistics
Applying Gyrodata, Inc. Quality Assurance systems and standards
Removing and disassembling tools and equipment in the field
Attending to post-job shop responsibilities, including cleaning, servicing, and labeling equipment, post-job office equipment testing, and accurate and timely submission of post-job paperwork and related files
Preparing and maintaining documentation for client jobs, including job tickets, daily reporting, end-of-well reports and all applicable administrative paperwork
Performing general shop duties for tools and equipment, including picking up deliveries of parts and equipment and washing wireline units
Acquire driver's license within three to six months from date of employment in accordance with applicable requirements
Acquire SafeGulf and SafeLand Certifications, Valid Transportation Worker Identification Credentials, H2S Certification, Conoco Leadership Certification and Defensive Safe Driver Certification
Submit to and comply with all applicable Gyrodata, Inc. and pre-employment screenings and qualifications, including audiograms, physicals and drug testing
Comply with all Gyrodata, Inc. and client safety and training requirements and providing corresponding documentation, including Jobsite Awareness forms and site work permits
Travel as directed by Operations Coordinator to perform job duties, and remain on job site as directed by Wireline Operators
Represent Gyrodata, Inc. in a positive and professional manner
- Comply with applicable safety standards and maintain a safe working environment
Comply with applicable quality assurance standards and maintain a safe working environment
Cooperate with management in promoting, developing and maintaining a safe place of work and safe working practices, meeting all applicable health, safety and environmental requirements
Report any work methods, equipment or conditions considered hazardous and submit suggestions to remedy the situation
Drive defensively at all times observing posted speeds and traffic signs and adjust driving as needed to meet road conditions
Report any accident or incident (including near misses) that could have caused injury, damage or loss of production
Be aware of hazards in the field and the shop; wear necessary safety clothing; use appropriate safety equipment; maintain equipment in clean and serviceable conditions; immediately report any faults
Strong written and oral English communication skills
High School Diploma, GED or regional equivalent
Clean motor vehicle record as per local requirement
Ability to work non-office hours and weekends as necessary
Ability to record data and demonstrate good record-keeping skills
Ability to perform duties according to on call schedule
Ability to use basic hand tools
Ability to travel internationally
Ability to use a computer for accessing and sending e-mail, opening and revising documents, accessing internet and web-based Gyrodata, Inc. systems, including SharePoint, Agresso and ability to use Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Valid commercial driver's license
Previous experience in wireline and/or oilfield services industry
The job is performed at the client's outdoor job site and involves exposure to the elements, including extreme heat and cold, and significant travel. The job requires exposure to safety hazards, such as exposure to heavy machinery, mechanical and electrical equipment, and possible exposure to toxic chemicals. The job requires routine physical exertion, including sitting, standing, walking, lifting up to sixty (60) pounds, carrying, pushing, pulling, kneeling, squatting and a wide range of physical motion. The job requires operation of tools, machinery, equipment, computers and telephones. The job requires following written and oral instructions, attention to detail, ability to multitask, ability to work with others, ability to meet deadlines, compliance with safety protocols and regular attendance. The job requires attention to emergency and time sensitive tasks, which may include working irregular and prolonged hours. The job requires following established policies and procedures and meeting quality and safety standards.
Credit Assistant Manager
It's Your Career. Own it!
We make it easy to own your success. At Rent-A-Center, we have a no credit, worry-free policy.
That's because we believe in putting people in control of their future. This same belief extends to our talented team members. We help you make your career what you want it to be.
The role of Assistant Manager can mean different things at different places. Around here, it says you intend to create the most rewarding, enjoyable, and supportive environment for your customers and coworkers.
You want to become part of a competitive team of passionate problem-solvers and lead them to new levels of success. Of course, you also manage inventory, provide superior customer service, and so much more. The bottom line is that you do more than grow revenue, you grow in your career.
That's what being an Assistant Manager at Rent-A-Center is all about. Are you ALL in?
Why should you work at RAC?
Move your career to the center of an industry-leading company. Creating opportunity for others is what we're all about.
That's why we make a point to promote from within. Endless growth potential? The chance to work with top brands and top talent?
Yeah, you can do all that here. And then some.
Do you have what it takes?
Must be at least 19 years of age
High school diploma or GED
Valid state driver's license and good record
The following states require special license or endorsement prior to hire date:
- Chauffeur's License
- Class E License
- Tennessee - "For Hire" Endorsement
We have thousands of employees. But we take care of them one by one.
How would you like to have Sundays off? Yes, every Sunday.
We also offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes everything from health insurance to a 401(k) and generous paid time off. But you'll find the real benefits to joining us come from within. Everything we do is about enriching people's lives.
Yours included. You can work your way to the future you want. We'll help you own it.
For employment consideration, only one application is necessary. Please apply only to the one position you are primarily interested in pursuing.
Click Here for full job description
Position Description The Head Cashier manages all checkout functions by processing sales transactions and refunds, monitoring cash drawer amounts, and maintaining checkout area. Also oversees coverage of registers and store supply usage, performs opening procedures, and provides excellent customer service by assisting customers and addressing issues.
Job Requirements Requires morning, afternoon, and evening availability any day of the week. Physical ability to move large, bulky and/or heavy merchandise. Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
Minimum Qualifications 6 months experience using a computer, including inputting, accessing, modifying, or outputting information. 6 months experience using a handheld device (e.g., mobile phone, LRT gun, palm pilot, tablet, iPod) to enter, access, and output information. Preferred Qualifications Associate's Degree in Business, Retail Management, Specialty related to department (e.g., design, appliances), or related field. 1 year retail experience. 1 year experience as a head cashier. 6 months experience working in any department at a Lowe's retail store. 1 year supervisory experience in any field, including directing, delegating, evaluating, training, and coaching employees. 6 months retail experience detecting common signs of shoplifting (e.g., merchandise hidden inside of containers, merchandise under carts, price labels switched). 1 year retail experience as a cashier.
PRN Registered Nurse (Overnight Shift)
The Bradley Center operates a 96-bed residential treatment facility (RTF) located in Robinson Township where children with mental, emotional, intellectual, and behavioral disabilities receive 24 hour care and therapy. The children range in age from 6 to 18 and are primarily referred to Bradley from Pennsylvania and West Virginia.
Treatment is conducted by multi-disciplinary teams that operate under the direction and supervision of a medical director who is a board certified psychiatrist. Intensive treatment plans direct the individualized treatment of each child. The Bradley Center follows the Sanctuary model of Trauma-Informed Care.
We are seeking a motivated registered nurse with a high level of compassion and willingness to serve as a role model to residents, families and co-workers. The registered nurse is a valued part of the clinical team that delivers medical and psychotherapeutic care through assessment, planning and intervention.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Identifies and provides appropriate level of care and planning for both medical and psychiatric needs
- Participates in the interdisciplinary team meetings
- Administers medications and monitors for side effects
- Effectively communicates with coworkers, psychiatrists and pediatrician.
- Completes of documentation of treatment provided
- Provides ongoing education for clients and staff
- Organization of department documentation
Candidates are able to work a flexible schedule of shifts 10p-6a at minimum 2 nights per week
- Candidate must be a graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing and have a current PA nursing license.
- One year experience working in a psychiatric setting is preferred but not required.
- Excellent communication skills, professional demeanor, sound judgement, and strong organizational skills.
- Willingness to work collaboratively along with the capacity to work independently.
- Must have a strong work ethic and a desire to excel.
Excellent benefits including:
- Regular evaluations/performance feedback
- Free Parking
- Excellent training program including on site Therapeutic Crisis Intervention (TCI) training
Health is everything. At CVS Health, we are committed to increasing patient access to care, lowering costs and improving the quality of care. Millions of times a day, we're helping people on their path to better health— from advising patients on their prescriptions to helping them manage their chronic and specialty conditions. Because we're present in so many moments, big and small, we have an active, supportive role in shaping the future of health care. Pharmacy Technicians are at the forefront of our purpose as they deliver compassionate care to our millions of patients every day.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring Pharmacy Technicians who demonstrate our core values of Accountability, Caring, Collaboration,Innovation and Integrity in everything they do in our pharmacies every day. Whether you are new to working in pharmacies or are an experienced Pharmacy Technician, we have a place for you on our team to use your skills and talents to serve and care for our patients and customers.
The Pharmacy Technician position provides individuals with an opportunity to work in a leading retail pharmacy company and in a role that positively impacts the lives and health of others. You will work in an environment where the highest professional and ethical standards are maintained as well as full compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws and regulations. Pharmacy Technicians take important steps to ensure all medication needs and regulatory compliance standards are met for our patients and they demonstrate ethical conduct and maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
Success for incumbents in this role includes being able to manage all assigned pharmacy workstations and tasks to support the team's ability to promptly, safely and accurately fill patient prescriptions all while providing caring service that exceeds customer expectations. If you like working in fast-paced environments and demonstrating compassionate, genuine care for patients and customers, this job is for you!
As a new Pharmacy Technician, you are required to complete an extensive CVS Pharmacy Technician Training Program as well as satisfy all registration, licensing and certification requirements according to your State's Board of Pharmacy guidelines. Your Pharmacy Technician duties will be restricted by your manager at first until you complete all necessary requirements. Once you satisfy all requirements and expand your Pharmacy Technician duties, you have the opportunity to continue to build your clinical, technical and insurance knowledge and expertise by leveraging available tools and training to build your pharmacy career.
Are you ready to help people on their path to better health? We are ready to have you join our team and help you on your career path to achieve your goals!
Please note in select markets the collective bargaining agreement rules regarding the Pharmacy Technician would apply.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Must be at least 16 years of age
Licensure requirements vary by state
Attention and Focus
o The ability to concentrate on a task over a period of time without being distracted
- Customer Service Orientation
o Actively look for ways to help people, and do so in a friendly manner
o Notice and understand customers' reactions, and respond appropriately
- Communication Skills
o Use and understand verbal and written communication to interact with customers and colleagues
o Actively listening by giving full attention to what others are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times
- Mathematical Reasoning
o The ability to use math to solve a problem, such as calculating day's supply of a prescription
- Problem Resolution
o Is able to judge when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong; recognizing there is a problem
o Choosing the best course of action when faced with a complex situation with several available options
Remaining upright on the feet, particularly for sustained periods of time
Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for moving from one work area to another
Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working primarily with fingers rather than whole hand or arm
Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction
Bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist
Stooping to a considerable degree and requiring full use of the lower extremities and back muscles
Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of spoken word; those activities where detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed accurately
Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction, and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication
o The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform activities such as: transcribing, viewing a computer terminal, reading, visual inspection involving small parts
- Occasional lifting of up to 30 lbs; exerting up to 30 lbs of force occasionally and/or up to 10 lbs of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects
Previous experience in a pharmacy, retail, medical, or customer service setting
Previous experience as a Pharmacy Technician
PTCB National Certification
- High School diploma or equivalent (preferred)
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran - we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Auto req ID: 180534BR
We are PepsiCo, one of the most iconic and recognized consumer brands around the globe! With net revenues of over $65 billion and almost 300,000 employees worldwide, PepsiCo's approach at work is full force – never settling for second best.
PepsiCo is known for raising the bar with each new endeavor. We are not just committed to winning as individuals, but winning as a team. We Perform With Purpose. Because of that commitment, our HR function is an essential piece of our strategic vision. That means PepsiCo is equally committed to helping people lead healthier lives AND providing a safe and inclusive workplace for our employees to grow personally and professionally.
This Human Resources Coordinator position contributes to the success of PepsiCo by supporting key HR objectives for Pepsi Beverages Company.
This position is located in the Pittsburgh, PA area and is part of the Penn West Market.
Major Task Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
Lead new hire orientation / on-boarding process for all locations including completion of I9 processing, schedule drug screens, etc.
Lead hourly staffing process to identify new/improved sourcing strategies, create sourcing pools and improve overall time to fill
Lead salaried overtime-eligible staffing process to identify new/improved sourcing strategies, create sourcing pools, conduct phone screens and lead candidates through recruitment and selection cycle as point of contact
Provide general employee relations support including benefits, payroll and employee relations issues
Ensure data integrity and accuracy of all personnel data stored in HR systems
Provide reporting support for all HR related activities
Support of the execution of the campus recruiting program
Demonstrate solid interpersonal and communication skills; ability to deliver presentations to large employee groups
Display outstanding organizational skills, detail orientation, multi-tasking skills
Basic Job Qualifications
A minimum of 3-5 years of coordinator and/or administrative experience
Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
Excellent organizational skills
Excellent computer skills
Ability to travel to various locations within Market Unit as needed
Preferred Job Qualifications
Previous experience working in Human Resources
Experience with SAP, Kenexa, EMP Trust
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement
Senior Account Executive
We are currently seeking a motivated, self-driven individual as a Sales Associate to increase new account sales in a dedicated market territory. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying new opportunities and following up on potential leads utilizing our unique sales process tools. If you have prior sales experience and a desire to expand your career, we want to hear from you.
Platinum offers everything you need to excel as an Outside Sales Representative:
- Ability to Offer Cash Discounting – No need to hard sell. The merchant pays ONLY $64.95 per month no matter how much they process.
- Up to $1000 per sale in Up Front Commissions
- Lifetime residuals
- 1% of Processing Volume for monthly residuals ($50,000 per month = $500 Lifetime Residual).
- Monthly bonus
- Industry leading sales training
- Cutting edge sales tools, including a data management device with CRM software
- Work-life balance (no nights or weekends)
- Acquire new business accounts in your specified territory
- Develop a customized evaluation of the business to present the best package or solution.
- Call on businesses in person, from major corporations to small companies
- Conduct presentation meetings with potential clients as needed
- Exceptional communication and time management skills
- Proficiency with computer, Microsoft Office Suite, internet, and CRM
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Sales Training: With PCB University, our employees get top quality skills training designed to enhance their performance and assist them with their career potential and advancement.
- Career Mobility: You may quickly find yourself on the fast-track to success. We’re an INC5000 company offering significant avenues for personal development and growth, and providing for continued career progression. Starting off in Sales in just the beginning with us. You set your personal goals and control your income, as well as your future growth. Platinum Choice Bancard can take you as far as you want to go.
- Tools and Programs: Platinum’s many cutting edge sales tools and innovative programs are designed with you in mind
- Family Oriented: Platinum Choice Bancard is all about family values. Our sales representatives enjoy what they do and have fun doing it. Our unique family oriented culture is what makes us stand out when it really matters.
- Ability to Offer Cash Discounting – No need to hard sell. The merchant pays ONLY $64.95 per month no matter how much they process.
Candidates are considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, veteran status or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Apply today for immediate consideration!!
Solutions Architect, Organizational Change Management
Our Enterprise Service Management practice is looking to add new team members who are passionate about Enterprise Service Management and are interested in helping our clients expand these concepts across their Enterprise to transform the way they deliver services, improve their customers experience and get the most value out of their technology investment. BusinessForward is a team that prides itself on driving change and delivering tangible results for each one of our clients.
The Enterprise Service Management Solutions Architect role is a program and project leadership role that entails a wide range of activities. You will apply your knowledge of structured service management frameworks and technology to best determine how to solve client needs. You will engage with clients through complex programs utilizing effective management of business value, risk, content, communication, knowledge and resources and leverage your business acumen and leadership competencies to solve the right problem at the right time for our clients.
The successful candidate will be not satisfied with mediocrity or the “status quo”. They will go above and beyond not just to produce quality work or for personal advancement, but because they care about doing the right thing for their clients and customers. They will have a strong sense of empathy to the needs of their clients and any persons they interact with. The successful candidate needs to be someone who can make self-directed impact while maintaining sensitivity to their environment. They should resonate a positive attitude that transcends into all their professional and personal interactions. Above all, it is someone who visibly enjoys what they do and has fun doing it.
Program and Project Leadership
- Perform Process Documentation
- Deliver information effectively to clients through documentation and presentations
- Build and maintain client relationships both on personal and professional levels and work with different personalities
- Display leadership integrity and role model for others
- Manage client engagement(s)-team, plans, budgets, deliverables, and client personnel to success
- Develop the structure of a project plan including identification of all tasks the timing there of and the resources needed to move a client from their current state to their target state.
- Lead critical process improvement and change management initiatives across business areas that include identifying change opportunities, facilitating management and group sessions, and leading process redesign and rollout
- Communicate status, issues, and risks to varying levels of individuals including top executives
- Assess client business, operations and technology strategies
- Apply knowledge of design, development and implementation of technology in conjunction with business process and organizational change to deliver lasting, measurable solutions
- Develop the methods and procedures required to identify whether current business goals and objectives meet organizational needs.
- Analyze and document the current-state business processes to ensure that the context and implications of change are understood by the project stakeholders
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, translate high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from underlying true needs
- Manage the development of frameworks that support improved client future-state organizational design and alignment
- Lead one or more work streams on the different components of OCM activities (change management, organizational alignment, communications, and training)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand communication needs, timelines and key milestones
- Prepare comprehensive change and workforce transition plans and programs, including strategies to support change and transition initiatives and leadership
- Utilize innovation, creative approaches and continuous improvement to drive communications, training change management and other human resources related content to improve the absorption and adoption of key messages
- Develop and execute communication plans
- Engage in continuous improvement techniques to incorporate learnings into the project and process methodology
- Contribute to practice development initiatives including service offering development, OCM tool development, OCM culture/expertise within BusinessForward, recruiting, case studies and whitepapers
- Provide coaching and/or mentoring of team members
- Contribute to business development efforts, including Statements of Work (SOW), proposal development, client presentations, etc.
- Ensure the adoption of the solutions being implemented by
- Working collaboratively with all levels of the client organization
- Authoring engaging, and exciting communication related to the change
- Developing job tools that bridge the gap between the way work is done today and the way work will be done in the future
- Proactively address the broad, systematic implications, causes, and costs of change and its impacts
- Anticipate change impact and adjust strategy as appropriate
Must be highly organized, self-directed, results focused problem solver, with a creative vision, sense of team work, impeccable communication skills and stellar work ethic.
- 5 years working in a business capacity with 1 to 3 years consulting
- Significant experience working with large scale OCM
- Bachelor’s Degree required, master’s in information sciences or MBA preferred
- Experience presenting to executive leadership
- Experience leading mixed teams of clients and contracted resources
- Must have a process improvement focus (Lean/Six Sigma
- Must be proficient in Excel, Visio and Powerpoint
- Open to traveling up to 50% of the time should the need arise
- Proven relationship builder; a “people person”
- Familiarity with Service Management concepts outside of IT and across the enterprise (HR Case Management, Facilities Request, Work order Management) is a plus.
- Very high attention to detail
- Must have authorization to work in the U.S.
Must be highly organized and can organize diverse sets of information.
- Self-Directed:Must be able to take high-level requests and translate them into actionable, efficient work tasks.
- Resourceful:Must be a motivated self-starter with a stellar work ethic and a strong sense of urgency.
- Business Acumen: Should have a sharp business sense and the ability to identify business opportunities – both for clients and for Business Forward.
Must have excellent verbal communications skills. Ability to listen, formulate coherent arguments and deliver effectively. Should have excellent writing skills – ability to write documents, presentations.
- Results-focused: Should be focused on the desired result and be willing to do what is necessary to deliver quality results effectively, efficiently and on schedule.
- Teamwork:Must be a good team player and be a proven relationship builder; a “people person”. Must be willing to provide selfless help to other team members and the client with the understanding the he/she will could be an “unsung hero”.
- Problem-Solving: Must demonstrate ability to logically step through a problem from introduction to solution, as well as the ability to articulate the resolution steps.
- Willingness to Learn: Must want to learn new experiences and grow over time and willing to ask for guidance or assistance when needed.
- Proven Leader with integrity and emotional intelligence
- Team effectiveness
- Coaching and mentoring
- Enthusiastic with positive energy
- Highly organized, self-directed, results focused
- Problem solver, with a creative vision
- impeccable communication skills
- Stellar work ethic
CSA Proservices IV
Position Description The primary function of the Customer Service Associate (CSA) ProServices is to assist customers, primarily at the ProServices desk. This includes building relationships with the Pro customer, honoring the price guarantee, taking and following up on orders, following up on quotes, and arranging for product deliveries.
The CSA ProServices is required to respond to customer inquiries and support them throughout their shopping experience including promoting customer loyalty plans and/or extended protection/replacement plans where appropriate. Job Requirements Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week. Physical ability to move large, bulky and/or heavy merchandise.
Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties. Minimum Qualifications 6 months experience using a computer, including inputting, accessing, modifying, or outputting information. 6 months experience using a handheld device (e.g., mobile phone, LRT gun, palm pilot, tablet, iPod) to enter, access, and output information. 6 months sales experience in building and maintenance, building and maintenance supply, construction, trades, or MRO (maintenance repair operations), identifying and selling products based on customer needs, including credit cards, installations, add-on sales, and explaining warranties, product features, and benefits. 6 months building and maintenance, building and maintenance supply, construction, trades, or MRO (maintenance repair operations) experience providing customer service, including identifying and resolving customer issues, assisting customers in locating product, greeting customers, answering phones, building relationships with customers, and thanking customers for their business. Preferred Qualifications Associate's Degree in Business, Retail Management, Specialty related to department (e.g., design, appliances) or related field OR Certification in trade related to department (e.g., kitchen, plumbing, electrical, lawn and garden). 1 year retail experience identifying and selling products based on customer needs, including credit cards, installations, add-on sales, and explaining warranties, product features, and benefits. 1 year retail experience in related department (e.g., kitchen, plumbing, electrical, lawn and garden). 1 year experience in a customer service position at other home improvement, hardware retailer, or wholesale distributor in related department. 1 year experience working in any sales floor department at a Lowe's retail store.
Sales Floor Dept Supervisor
Position Summary The Sales Floor Dept Supervisor is primarily responsible for leading and enabling a team of associates to deliver the best possible customer experience in the store.
This includes coaching and training associates, managing performance, and ensuring adequate department coverage at all times.
The Sales Floor Dept Supervisor has responsibility for both customer facing activities (e.g., greeting customer, clarifying needs and identifying solutions, closing sales) and non-facing activities (e.g., downstocking, inventory management, area recovery). The individual in this role ensures his/her area of the store is in-stock and customer ready at all times while inspiring engaging, customer-focused behavior and driving his/her team to achieve sales and margin goals. The Sales Floor Dept Supervisor must keep management informed, delegate and follow-up on daily tasks, and maintain a clean, safe and secure work environment. In addition to supervising associates in his/her own area, the Sales Floor Dept Supervisor must lead associates in other departments, as needed, to meet the demands of the store.
This requires broad product knowledge and the ability to engage associates and customers across departments. In addition to the responsibilities summarized above, individuals in this role may occasionally open or close the store, or serve as manager-on-duty (MOD). NOTE: The Pro Department Supervisor is responsible for all that is described above while supporting the unique service and merchandising needs of Pro customers.
This includes driving execution of Pro sales and service strategy throughout the store, taking lead on the store s top Pro accounts, and coaching/training Pro associates in the store to effectively drive Pro sales and ensure the desired Pro customer experience is delivered. Job Requirements This is an hourly full time role generally scheduled 39 to 40 hours; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store. Requires morning, afternoon, and evening availability any day of the week.
Requires physical ability to move large, bulky and/or heavy merchandise with or without a reasonable accommodation. Also requires physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and/or walking with or without a reasonable accommodation. Minimum Qualifications High School Diploma and 3 years of experience in a retail environment OR 5 years of experience in a retail environment 1 year of experience in customer service 1 year of experience supporting the unique needs of Pro customers (for Pro Department Supervisor) Experience providing direction or supervision to teams (with or without direct report responsibility) Experience supporting or participating in the process of training, mentoring and developing associates Experience working cross-functionally Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Preferred Qualifications 3 years of retail customer service experience 3 years of experience supporting the unique needs of Pro customers (for Pro Department Supervisor) Experience in a leadership role with direct report responsibility Experience working in the home improvement retail sector Experience working in a fast paced, dynamic retail environment Experience in key carrying role with manager-on-duty responsibilities
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!