Thornton Job Description Sample
SUN Enterprises, a top-ten nationally ranked Can-Am/Honda/Kawasaki/KTM/Polaris/Harley-Davidson Dealership, has an immediate opening for a qualified Full Line Insurance Agent for our busy insurance department.
Benefits: Full-time positions come with benefits including: Vacation, Health, and Dental.
We offer competitive pay that is determined by experience.
- Current Colorado Property and Casualty licenses
- Background in retail insurance sales- Required
- Must be enthusiastic, honest, motivated
- Must have superior communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Experience with rating software and insurance management a plus
- Exhibit a clear focus and the highest level of customer service standards.
- Neat demeanor
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Answering phones
- quoting new business
- cross-selling products
- sell/provide customer service to current customers
- Provide quick, responsive customer service.
- Be able to communicate and work with customers, co-workers, and managers in a positive manner.
We are open 6 days per week, in-season, from Monday-Saturday. Schedules will be full time, 5 day per week schedule.
NO Cubicles / NO Call Center - Customer Service And Sales Associate
Prime Time is looking for entry level professionals, who can help our company hit our client goals and expand internationally. Prime Time is designing and developing business strategies to help acquire and maintain existing corporate and business customers. Prime Time understands that in a constantly changing environment, we strive to innovate with ideas forged by new employees.
Prime Time trains employees in these areas:
- Customer Service Management:
- Serving some of the most prominent brands in America, we ensure clients get more from customer relationships by delivering consistently superior customer service.
- Customer Acquisition Management:
- We leverage conversations and in-person social interaction to improve acquisition. By our approach, this will enhance brand loyalty and revenue for our clients.
- Business Management Solutions:
- Spanning almost a decade the business solutions team is one of the best in the industry. We train and mentor team members to develop the skills they need to lead a team by honing the strengths they naturally possess.
We are one of the fastest growing customer service and customer acquisition sales and marketing firms, with locations across the United States and internationally. Our rapid growth has created great opportunities for our employees, clients, and the many communities that we call home.
- Our team is creating new opportunities daily
- We have our own in-house leadership development programs
- Whatever role or position you are seeking, we have challenging and exciting career growth opportunities waiting for you.
Certified Nurse Assistant
The Villas at Sunny Acres is a skilled nursing facility specializing in post-acute rehabilitation, skilled nursing services, and Memory care in our secured unit. Our team of skilled healthcare professionals is committed to providing the highest level of care and customer service.
We are seeking a CNAto join our team! The Villas at Sunny Acres is currently accepting applications for a full time CNA, part time positions also available.
- Attending to residents, assisting residents with tasks of daily living
- Provide patient care under direction of nursing staff
- Assist in the transport of patients/residents
- Provide companionship and basic care to patients/residents
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Previous experience in nursing, patient care, or other related fields preferred
- Ability to build rapport with patients/residents
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Ability to work well in teams
- CO CNA certification
In addition to a competitive wage, this position offers a benefits package including Group Health and Life Insurance, Vision and Dental Insurance, 401K, voluntary benefits ( pet insurance) and a Vacation, Holiday, Sick plan.
The Villas at Sunny Acres is an equal opportunity employment (EOE)
Thornton, Colorado - Insurance Agent
Our Insurance Agents come from many backgrounds but all seem to have some shared dreams - running their own small business someday, making a difference in the lives of others, and having the opportunity to earn a good income along the way. If you share these dreams, you’ve come to the right place. At Employer you have the ability to own your career and make an impact every day.
How You're Wired:
We've found if you possess these characteristics, you may find success in this career!
- One part analytical, one part creative, and one part compassionate
- Focused and strategic as well as trustworthy and loyal
- Accomplished relationship builder and networker
- Driven and committed to achieving your goals; knowing you control your income
- Adaptable and persuasive
- Committed to community involvement and helping others
A Day in the Life:
As a Employer Agent, no two days are the same, but there are several regular activities required to ensure success. As an agent you will:
- Sell COUNTRY products to our customers and help them grow their own way financially.
- Connect and build rapport with new and existing customers to uncover their individual needs while building a book of business.
- Provide outstanding support to all customers.
- Create and execute exceptional marketing campaigns with the company’s support to attract new business.
- Meet productivity expectations and the service needs of our customers, while achieving a work/life balance.
What We Do for You:
At Employer we offer you the opportunity to grow and the support to succeed. The support level will change once you transition to owning your business; however, we will still be with you every step of the way. We provide agents:
- An office and equipment needed to be successful.
- A competitive salary with the opportunity to earn commissions and bonuses.
- Health, Dental, Group Life, Long Term Disability- We have you covered!
- Comprehensive training to help you feel more comfortable with our products and services before you begin meeting with customers.
- Marketing assistance so you have the freshest looking campaigns and swag around!
- Ongoing professional Development training and assistance – you have the opportunity to never stop learning.
Note:The items listed are not guaranteed for the length of your employment and are subject to be changed at any time.
What You Will Need:
- Property/Casualty State Insurance License*
- Life/Health State Insurance License*
- A valid driver’s license
What We Require:
- Strong track record of professional success, ideally in external sales.
- A strong natural market and presence in the local community.
- A fearless attitude around prospecting new customers and cold calling.
- A desire to succeed and build a network of clients.
In 1925 a group of farmers in Illinois decided to start an insurance company. We have come a long way since then but we still strongly value our agricultural roots over ninety years later!
- We offer a wide variety of insurance policies as well as financial products and services.
- We focus on diversity and inclusion because we know this leads to better collaboration, greater innovation, confidence, and higher productivity.
- We value trust, the relationships we have with our customers, the environment, and –most importantly-each other.
- At COUNTRY you won’t be thought of as just another number, but rather an essential part of our family.
Employer® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to provide equal opportunity in all areas of employment and support a diverse workforce and an inclusive work environment.
Wendy's Is Now Interviewing for Assistant General Managers - We are growing in 2018! We invite energetic, outgoing, dedicated and creative individuals to Join Our Team!!! We are committed to "Delighting Every Customer" through our pride and commitment to delivering a "WOW" experience to both our Guests and our Team Members. We offer our Management Team Members the following benefits:
- Industry Leading Compensation
- Bonus Opportunities
- 10-12 Week Training Program
- On-Going Operational & Leadership Training
- Medical & Dental Insurance Program
- 401K Program
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunities for Career Growth
If you enjoy working in an environment that rewards your drive to be the Best and enjoy working in a Fast-Paced, Friendly Environment, then Wendy's is the Choice for You!
Full Time Inside Sales Associates - Thornton
SummaryDISH is a Fortune 200 company with more than $15 billion in annual revenue that continues to redefine the communications industry. Our legacy is innovation and a willingness to challenge the status quo, including reinventing ourselves. We disrupted the pay-TV industry in the mid-90s with the launch of the DISH satellite TV service, taking on some of the largest U.S. corporations in the process, and grew to be the fourth-largest pay-TV provider. We are doing it again with the first live, internet-delivered TV service Sling TV that bucks traditional pay-TV norms and gives consumers a truly new way to access and watch television.Now we have our sights set on upending the wireless industry and unseating the entrenched incumbent carriers.We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win it's in our DNA. We're looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.Opportunity is here. We are DISH.Job Duties and ResponsibilitiesHow would you like to work for a FORTUNE 200 and Fortune Most Admired company with an abundance of resources available for training, support, marketing, compensation, and advancement?Pay is an hourly base rate PLUS uncapped commission! The average total compensation is 50k-60k and top performers are earning over $100,000!Would you like to take 100% inbound calls, with absolutely no cold-calling?!Why should you start a career as an Inside Sales Associate at DISH?* Those new to sales love the experience of selling for a FORTUNE 200 company, with fully PAID TRAINING, and continual development
Sell for the #1company in Customer Service, Satisfaction, Programming, Value and TechnologyFULL BENEFITS PACKAGE:* Medical, Dental and Vision* 401K with company match + profit sharing
Paid time off- vacation, sick, and Holidays
Life and short/long term disability insurance
Discounted Employee Stock Purchase program
Tuition Reimbursement* FREE DISH PROGRAMMING (YES that includes HBO, Showtime, and Cinemax!)* High-end Rewards and Recognition program and MORE!You will be responsible for new customer growth by sharing your knowledge and enthusiasm about our pricing, service, and technology. Our Sales Representatives typically talk with 25 30 potential customers per day, nationwide.By building quick rapport and using your assertiveness and confidence, you'll educate prospective customers on why they should choose DISH! You should feel comfortable overcoming objections, have a desire to constantly learn, and be willing to accept feedback.We need driven individuals who can adapt as we continue to grow and who are motivated to advance to handle new responsibilities.Skills - Experience and RequirementsHaving these qualities would make you a great fit:* Assertive and results-oriented with a NEED TO SUCCEED* A desire to answer INBOUND sales inquiries
Money motivated; aiming to maximize our UNLIMITED EARNING POTENTIAL* Enjoy helping customers choose the best package for their needs
Comfortable interacting with a diverse potential customer base
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred; or 3 months of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Associated topics: agent, business, disney, inbound, insurance, market, marketing, phone, telephone, vacation
Entry Level Account Manager
Entry Level Account Manager
Are You Ready To Start Your Last Career?
Training & Support:
Real support means real people backing you up. Our success depends on your success, that's why we have a super-responsive team of experts making sure every Account Manager has everything they need to be at the top of their game. You'll be armed with the tools and know how to best serve clients and take your career to the next level. In the classroom, online and in the field, our most accomplished sales professionals will teach you their most time-tested formulas that directly lead to their successes.
Entry Level Account Manager
- A Passion for Helping Other People Everyday
- High Personal Integrity and Character
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Commitment to Excellence with a Winning Attitude
- Coachable and Accountable Team Player
- Work Ethic, Self-Motivation, and a Desire to Succeed
Make a Difference:
Our Account Managers can make a real difference in people's lives. You'll work directly with Americas self-employed, small business owners and individuals to help them access an array of innovative and affordable business and benefit solutions. Our trusted advisors planning can impact, and protect, families for generations. We pride ourselves on being a unified company who share our values of commitment and dedication with our clients. As a result of current economic conditions, our clients are looking for viable alternatives to their current benefit programs and the demand for our products and services has never been greater!
- Industry Leading Compensation and Rewards Programs
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- $65k - $131k First Year Income Potential
- Monthly and Quarterly Bonuses (up to 16 Annually)
- Stock Sharing Programs
- Residual Income Streams
- Exceptional Product Portfolio - Multiple Product Lines
- Company Generated Leads
- Annual Awards Trip (Exotic Locations)
- Professional Coaching and Mentorship
- Career Advancement Based on Your Merit
Nowhere else in America will you find a better opportunity to enjoy personal satisfaction and professional achievement... because nowhere else in America will you find a company that is more committed to your success than USHA. You will work directly with Americas self-employed, small business owners and individuals to help them access an array of innovative and affordable benefit solutions. As demands for our products continue to increase, you will advise clients on a portfolio of solutions that best fits their individual needs and budget... in one seamless package. We provide service that is fast, fair, and caring. Because the only thing better than delivering a superior product, is seeing the difference it makes in the lives of our customers.
Entry Level Account Manager position is also relevant to career seekers with various work experience such as; Sales, Marketing, Finance, Business/Office Managers, Regional and Territory Sales Managers, Real Estate and Auto Sales, Account Executives, Banking, Leasing, Financial Services, Customer Service Managers, Retail Sales, Educators, Business Graduates, Transitioning Military Personnel
CDL Truck Owner
Basin Western Inc. is currently looking for company drivers and lease/owner operators that have a valid CDL with HazMat/tank endorsements, good driving record, and a minimum of 1 years verifiable tractor trailer experience. The ideal candidate will live in/near the Denver, Colorado area and be willing to work throughout surrounding areas. Our company has a long history of successful operations in multiple locations throughout the Western United States, and provides competitive compensation packages along with good opportunity for growth. Drivers can expect established days off, compliance with hours of service regulations, adequate training, and the comfort that comes from working for a company that genuinely cares about them. Current opportunities include lease operations and company drivers. Interested candidates should apply at www.basinwestern.com or call (435)-722-3378 and ask for the HR Department.
This is a full-time, hourly position.
Must be able to pass a background and drug test.
Dispatching concrete pumps and operators to appropriate locations according to customer requests.
Must have knowledge of Federal DOT regulations, including hours of service and ELD's.
Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
Medical, Dental and Optical Insurance
Short and Long Term Disability
7 Paid Holidays
Please reply with cover letter and resume.
Financial Services - Part Time - Entry Level
In America, we go to school for 12-16 years to learn reading, writing, and arithmetic; but we never learn about "How Money Works"!
For 30 years, Five Rings Financial has been teaching Americans how to "refinance their finances", find hidden savings, and then apply strategies to create guaranteed growth and preservation of wealth. We specialize in 401(k) and IRA rollovers, building private pensions, and protecting our client's from the financial expenses of major illness. We build retirement accounts that GUARANTEE our clients will not lose money but receive an average of 6-7% per year.
Five Rings started 12 years ago in Colorado, and is now operating in 40 states. We have grown from a $20M sales organization in 2012, to $30M in 2014, to $40M in 2016, and are looking to hit $100M by 2020.
Do you like people? Do you like helping people? We are looking for entrepreneurial, self-motivated individuals, who have a service mentality for our clients. You should enjoy working in teams, have positive energy, and possess intellectual humility. You can build a part-time or full-time career. Be a sales associate or build an agency. Help us revolutionize personal finance in America!
Learn To Earn:
* Apprentice / Mentor training model
* Become a leader / Attend national conferences
* Training Sessions / 48 weeks per year
* World wide / All expenses paid / Incentive trips
Average Annual Income:
* Part-Time Associates = $25,000
* Full-Time Associates = $75,000
* Top 10% Associates = $225,000
This is not a corporate job but an entrepreneurial opportunity with the freedom to work a schedule that fits your life. The ability to work for yourself, not by yourself. You have a coach, not a boss!
If you are interested, please respond with an e-mail or call our Senior VP in the Denver Metro Area - Brett Zachman @ (720) 320-7991 to schedule an interview.
Experience is NOT necessary. A great personality, strong work ethic, and desire to help people IS!
We have one simple, yet groundbreaking objective: to educate Americans about how money works. The cornerstone of our educational effort lies in the belief that teaching people about their money is more important than telling people what to do with their money.
We have a proven model for building successful business owners. For more than three decades, we have recruited and trained thousands of associates, and have positively impacted the financial direction of over 500,000 middle-American households across all 50 states.
We are an innovative and fun organization who also happens to be THE fastest-growing financial services company in the industry!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!