Thornton Job Description Sample
Automotive - Motorcycle Technician
We are looking for only the best Motorcycle Technicians to work at the largest dealership in Colorado. You can work at a dealership that has all the resources you need (parts, people and training) to complete any job.
This is your chance to work at one of the premier dealerships in the United States and the top dealership in Colorado. Come live in beautiful Colorado; enjoy the mountains and all that the state has to offer.
Sun Enterprises is a locally owned dealership with 100 employees and over 80,000 square feet of floor space spread across 4 buildings on our 5 acre campus. Sun has had the same family ownership since 1972, and we are a financially solid, debt-free business. We are located 10 minutes north of downtown Denver.
As a technician at Sun Enterprises you will receive:
- Continuous Paid Training
- Performance based compensation plus hourly
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
Sun is looking for these qualities:
- All level technicians
- Time management skills
- A “get it done” attitude
- Excellent organization
- Customer Satisfaction oriented
- Excellent Technical Mechanical and Electrical / Systems experience
- Developed organizational, communication, and time management skills
- Operate at 100% Efficiency, While maintaining a highest level of quality control.
- Superior/Accurate Diagnosis Skills
- Any Certification for Honda, Kawasaki, KTM, Polaris, Harley Davidson, Yamaha, Suzuki, or CanAm is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer with generous medical and vacation benefits and more.
*send resume and references to mkite@sunpowersports (dot) com*
Sun is always looking for qualified and motivated individuals to join our team, please feel free to contact us about all of our open positions.
We Train Satellite TV Technicians/Installers!
Job Duties and
Do you enjoy physical indoor/outdoor work, talking with people, providing customer service and learning new technologies? Are you seeking an opportunity where you have independence, confidence, and control your success? Are you a natural leader who is adaptable and willing to learn new skills? Then being a DISH Satellite TV Technician/Installer is your calling. At DISH, we invest in our Satellite TV Installers/Technicians. We provide classroom and on-the-job training as well as a van, tools, and uniforms. Our Satellite TV Technicians/Installers are responsible for multiple customer visits daily which could include completing site surveys, installing satellite equipment, ensuring a quality broadband internet connection and educating our customers on our award winning DISH Satellite TV services. Bring your computer, electrical, maintenance/repair, general labor, cable, military, customer service and/or customer relationship experience to DISH!
What---s in it for you?
--- Competitive hourly and overtime wages plus DISH provides our technicians with paid training, uniforms, cutting edge tools, a fuel card, and a vehicle
--- Progressive incentive program for providing additional solutions to customers
- As you earn points, you may choose from thousands of rewards such as digital tablets, riding lawn mowers, or even airfare to Hawaii!
--- An opportunity to earn additional bi-weekly incentive pay through achieving your performance goals!
--- Have 3 days off per week --- we schedule our technicians to work 4 day work weeks
--- Highly independent work with unparalleled promotional opportunities
--- Comprehensive benefits package including complimentary DISH Network service, paid time off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K, employee stock purchase program, and tuition reimbursement
--- Conducting site surveys - determine the best positioning of our equipment for strongest signal reception.
--- Installing cutting edge technology - place mounts, satellite dishes and receivers while ensuring broadband connectivity.
--- Educating customers - review order with the customer and teach them the basics to use and enjoy their new service and equipment.
--- Providing Dish Smart Home Services - successful technicians have the opportunity to offer our customers additional services and products while earning incentives and building new skill sets that will propel them into the future of in-home services delivery.
For more information, please click here.
- Experience and
A successful Satellite TV Installer/Technician will have the following:
--- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
--- High energy, being resourceful, and strong multi-tasking skills
--- Basic computer skills; basic electronics and/or audio/video knowledge is helpful.
--- Strong customer service skills; friendly, approachable and motivated with a strong work ethic and high degree of integrity.
--- Ability to stand for long periods of time on a ladder, lift over 70 lbs at times, crawl into small spaces, work in all climates and remain within the individual weight requirement of 275 lbs.
--- Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends, holidays and evenings.
--- High school diploma or GED preferred; college or technical/vocational school a plus.
--- Must possess a valid driver's license in the State you are seeking employment in, with a driving record that meets DISH's minimum safety standard.
--- Cable industry experience is a plus.
Loan Officer Assistant
Our ideal Loan Officer Assistant will pre-approve customers, research scenarios for prospective clients, review investor guidelines, send disclosures, organize assets and income. The LOA is responsible for assisting in generating and developing business from loan applicants with a variety of financial needs.
Essential Job Functions:
- Take applications from customers over the phone or in person
- Import applications that are done by customers online and setting up for LO to run scenarios
- Provide amazing experiences and creates raving fans
- Strive to provide solutions to borrowers who want to buy a home
- Self-driven individual who likes a challenge each day and doesn’t need help finding solutions
- Ability to learn, or have past in-depth experience, in the mortgage banking process, with a preference in residential mortgage banking
- Assist with putting scenarios together for prospective clients
- Assist in structuring, presenting, and selling the loan to customers
- Contact potential customers via telephone and email when necessary
- Send disclosures with updated needs list (get returned within 48 hours)
- Assure final paperwork is received
- Be sure docs received matches checklist
- Organize assets/income
- Collect required borrower information to recommend appropriate products or programs
- Additional tasks as assigned
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Previous sales support experience preferred
Applications interested in this position must apply online here: http://www.lendingahand.com/jobs/
Starting pay rate is based on current and/or past experience. We offer our employees competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, company-sponsored life insurance, tools to build a solid career, extensive and ongoing training, exceptional opportunities for advancement, opportunities for career growth, and much more. Citywide Home Loans is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our corporate office is located at 9785 S. Monroe Street, Sandy, UT 84070. (NMLS ID 67180).
We have openings for a full-time LVN/LPN in our compassionate, faith based, non-profit assisted living community in Thornton, CO. At Park Regency Thornton, it is our mission to provide excellent customer service delivery to seniors and their families with care that meets the specific needs of the residents, and a community environment that is "home." If you share these goals and wish to be a part of our team please let us hear from you.
We have an opening for an LVN/LPN to provide quality resident care by assuring residents’ safety, physical, emotional, spiritual and medical needs are met using excellent customer service skills. Works with the Health Services Director to provide a positive team atmosphere.
· Prepares and administers medications following infection control and safety policies.
· Documents legibly and accurately in the resident’s chart according to community’s policies.
· Receives physician’s orders and maintains MAR according to community’s policies.
· Processes all physician’s orders, new admissions, and discharges.
· Makes rounds on residents to assure their safety and that their needs are being met.
· Assesses residents’ medical condition after unusual occurrences and documents appropriately.
· Checks medication car on a daily basis to assure medications are in proper order.
· Destroys and logs all expired discontinued or unused medications according to community policy.
· Assists residents with baths, showers, toileting, grooming and ambulating.
· Maintain an open, honest communication with the Health Services Director to assure a positive team environment.
· Reports problems, concerns, and positive information to the Health Services Director as they occur.
· Assists other resident care staff as needed.
· Current LVN or LPN license.
· Proven, positive leadership experience in a geriatric care environment.
· Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work with residents and staff.
· Environment includes residents who may have memory problems, incontinence and need assistance with ambulation; strenuous physical work may include lifting, pushing or pulling.
· Ability to schedule staff and cover shifts as needed.
· Ability to train and teach resident care staff.
· Ability to work independently and prioritize workload as emergencies arise.
· Compassion and genuine care for the elderly.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you meet the qualifications and would like to be considered for this position, please submit a resume with salary requirements to the attention of Ed Seiler using the link provided or apply in person M-F, 8:30-4:
Park Regency Thornton
12610 Hudson St.
Thornton, CO 80241
Equal Opportunity Employer
No phone calls or recruiting agencies please.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality care at an affordable price and live up to our ideals as a faith-based organization. Our friendly and experienced team members, many of whom have been with our organization for more than 10 years, embrace the model of selfless service, which means everything we do is in service of our residents.
Our residents enjoy stimulating environments rich with social activities and wellness programs. Our assisted living programs provide around-the-clock care, safe and secure living, and personalized wellness programs to make life's next phase comfortable, active and, most of all, enjoyable.
We are here to serve.
Entry Level Positions With Paid Training
ENTRY LEVEL POSITIONS WITH PAID TRAINING
We are an advertising, and marketing firm looking for people with potential and an ambitious drive, rather than experience, to aggressively expand in the area.
We are hiring for ENTRY LEVEL MANAGEMENT, MARKETING, CUSTOMER SERVICE, ADVERTISING/PR, AND EVENT MANAGEMENT POSITIONS. We have an aggressive expansion plan laid out and are looking to find a person who would love to work in a, fun, competitive, positive-minded environment.
What We Do:
Our Companyis an outsourcing customer acquisition firm. That means our clients hire us to provide a personal touch with customers that they can’t do themselves and don’t trust anyone else to do. Because our personal approach has proved to be so successful, we do not do any telemarketing or direct mail. We also do not do residential sales.
Who We're Looking for:
· You must be ENTRY LEVEL.
· You must possess great people skills.
· You must demonstrate excellent work ethic.
· You must have a positive business attitude like the rest of our enthusiastic staff.
· You must be confident you'll be successful, just waiting for a career opportunity where you can prove yourself.
Why We Are Hiring:
Our clients are asking us to bring them more customers. Therefore, our goal is to find someone to help us run our locations and help in our expansion efforts. The person we hire will get management training and have unlimited growth opportunity and income potential.
Our Management Training Program focuses on the following areas:
· Sales and Marketing. (No telemarketing! No direct mailing! No commission only pay!)
· Leadership Skills
· Effective Communication Techniques
· Marketing Campaign Roles
· Sales Strategies
· Team Management
Employees with a proven track record will have the opportunity to participate in our Leadership and Management Development Program.
PROMOTIONS based upon performance.
No Experience Necessary!
This is an entry-level position. All college graduates are encouraged to apply; however, the following degrees/experiences are the best matches:
· Business administration
· Public Relations
· Political Science
· Sports Management
· Athletic Experience
GENERAL DESCRIPTION:Responsible for proper installation of wheels and tires, balancing wheels, checking for correct fit, rotating tires and repairing damaged tires as necessary.
Must have a valid drivers license with a clean driving record and pass our background screening..
Founded in 1996, Rent A Wheel / Rent A Tire started with one store in California. Since its modest beginning, the company is now the largest Rent-To-Own Custom Wheel and Tire Retailer in the nation with 120 stores across 15 states. The company is also the 7th largest independent tire dealer in the country. All stores are 100% company owned so customers can expect the same high-level product and service at every store.
Rent A Wheel /Rent A Tire was founded on the principle of providing the highest quality product and service for the lowest possible price. We combined this mission with the offer of a Rent-To-Own option. Many customers buy our products and services retail to take advantage of our low prices. However, many customers like the flexibility of Rent-To-Own. This No Obligation To Buy agreement gives customers the flexibility to try the wheels and tires and return them for any reason, or they can buy them within 90 days for the same retail price as if they bought them the first day, or continue with the low payments and buy the wheels at any time over the first year at 50% off the remaining agreement value. Our job is to sell high quality wheels and tires. We will do our best to find a program that works best for you.
Travel Nurse (Surg Tech)- Vail; Job ID: Jo02579729
QUICK FACTS: Unit: / Location: Vail, CO / Shift: See "Job Details" / Est. Bring Home Per Week: 1185.6000 / Duration: 13 / Start Date: 2017-12-18 / Hours Per Week: 36Next Travel Nursing is seeking an experienced RN for a travel nursing assignment in Vail, CO. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of current nursing experience. Requirements of the Traveling RN * Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing, BSN preferred
Minimum 2 years experience
Current CO state licensure or compact license * BCLS required * ACLS preferred
Other credentials may be required by our client facility Additional Assignment Information
Number of openings: 50 * Shift: See "Job Details" * Estimated start date: 2017-12-18 * Assignment length: 13 * Hours per week: 36
Logistics Team Member - Flow
As a Logistics Flow Team Member, you are responsible for unloading, moving and stocking freight which can range from a wide variety of items across all departments in a Target store. This job is fast-paced and physical in nature.
Deliver an exceptional guest experience by engaging the guest and prioritizing the guest's needs over task. Unload, break-out and stock cartons with efficiency and accuracy. Follow all safety guidelines, operating procedures, product freshness and quality standards; follow food safety guidelines when handling, displaying and/or storing food items.
Operate powered equipment only if you are a certified team member.
Associated topics: asset protection associate, dollar tree, inventory specialist, key holder, lg experience expert, retail associate, retail store, samsung experience expert, stock, walmart
Delivery Driver (Non Cdl) Thornton -32
American Furniture Warehouse is currently seeking qualified Delivery Drivers (non CDL) . As a Delivery Driver, you are a part of AFW’s white glove delivery service, with the goal of under promising and over delivering to our customers and providing the best customer experience in the industry. As a Delivery Driver, you will be responsible for delivering, assembling, disassembling, and removing merchandise from our customers homes. The Delivery Driver will also demonstrate how to use merchandise and explain AFW policies and procedures to our customers.
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record with 2 or less moving violations with in the past 3 years (Applicants may be asked to provide an updated
- Obtain and maintain a D.O.T Physical card.
- Able to perform vehicle pre-trips up to FMCSA standards.
- Assembly/Delivery experience preferred.
- Must own your own hand tools.
- Knowledge of and the ability to perform the correct lifting/team lifting techniques.
- Experience using hand tools.
- Ability to safely operate a company approved safety knife.
- Knowledge of team lifting and the ability to perform it.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies, including Dispatch Track and ipads.
- Commitment to AFW’s safety policies and procedures and ability to promote awareness.
- Assemble/disassemble merchandise correctly and efficiently using a variety of tools while sustaining a high level of quality assurance and attention to detail in the customer’s home.
- Able to identify and read invoices and UPC labels to ensure invoices are complete.
- Inspect and inventory all merchandise prior to delivery load out.
- Efficiently and safely load and unload merchandise to and from a delivery truck.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to explain merchandise and policies to customers.
- Ability to team lift merchandise off and on a box truck and in and out of a customer’s home.
- Maintain a clean safe work environment including but not limited to truck cabs and straight box trucks.
- Must be willing to chain up during severe weather.
- Must function and interact on a routine basis with Customer Service and the AFW management team.
- Initiative to work in a physically demanding, fast pace environment for an extended period of time.
- Able to communicate effectively with team members, supervisors, and customers.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Coordinate and work effectively with multiple departments to continuously improve processes, maximize efficiency and exceed customer service expectations.
- Ability to efficiently work independent of direct supervision.
- Professional appearance.
- Able to have a flexible schedule and work all shifts, holidays, and weekends.
- All training provided by AFW
§ Requires the ability to maneuver in confined and at times congested areas, not limited to but including stairways, hallways, and elevators.
§ Requires the ability to stand, walk, stoop, & bend for 10 hours or more daily.
§ Requires constant use of arms, hands, fingers, eyes, legs, and back.
§ Requires lift, lower, push and pull all sizes of merchandise up to 100 lbs. frequently and ability to handle/manipulate up to 250 lbs. frequently.
§ The Delivery Driver position requires lifting, griping, bending, kneeling, stooping and moving merchandise 10 hours or more daily.
Physical Work Environment:
§ Fluorescent Lighting
§ Concrete Flooring
§ Climate affected by outside conditions including extreme heat/cold internally and externally.
§ Considerable exterior/interior noise
A pre-employment drug screen and pre-employment background check must be passed upon job offer.American Furniture Warehouse provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
AFW offers highly competitive pay and a full benefits package that includes 401k, medical, dental, vision and a host of voluntary programs including life insurance, disability all at affordable rates.
CSR / Sales / Management | Mon-Fri | Entry Level Openings
We are looking for outgoing individuals with great communication skills to join our team as customer service/sales associates. The position duties are primarily composed of sales, marketing, dealing with customers, orders, account questions, renewing contracts. No experience is needed - paid training at the entry level position. People skills are a must!
Primary responsibilities for the Customer Service and Sales Representative role include:
- Representatives use tablets to reach out to customers
- Representatives verify account information.
- Representatives greet customers warmly and professionally
- Representatives will help to upgrade accounts.
- Representative assists with placing customer orders, or renewing their contracts.
- Representative answer customer questions about promotions or terms of sale.
- Representative suggest solutions about what products meet the needs of the client.
- Representatives inform the customer of deals and promotions.
- Representative utilize computer technology to handle high sales volumes and place orders.
- Representative work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Representatives report to management on overall daily numbers.
- Excellent communication, customer service, interpersonal, and typing skills
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a multi-task customer service environment
- Strong decision-making ability
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong oral communication skills including active listening
- Excellent organization skills
- Effective and accurate decision-making skills
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!