Thousand Oaks Job Description Sample
Security Officers needed!
U.S. Security Associates, the market leading and wholly owned American safety and security services provider, has Security Officer openings in your area!
High-End Shopping Plaza Security Officer
Thank you for your interest in working with Andrews International!
Location: Thousand Oaks, CA
Status: Full-time (40 hours per week)
Shift: Grave Shift (10 PM - 6:00 AM)
Scheduled Work Days: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, & Sunday
Hourly Rate: $13.50/Hour
Currently, we’re expanding our team, in search of the next STAR to join our Officer Force...You!
Does this sound like you?
- Friendly, outgoing and helpful, standing ready to assist
- Able to verbally deescalate situations
- Professional and driven with a focus on career advancement
- Desire to preserve a Safe. Secure. Friendly.® environment for our clients, people and the communities we serve.
- Willingness to advance your skill set and become a safety and security STAR!
Other extremely helpful attributes include:
- Former and current military, law enforcement, and or certified security professionals
- Recent grads, and or career minded people looking for career advancement
What we offer:
- Award winning training, development and recognition programs - SecuritySTARS℠
- Recognize high performance Associates as STARS, rewarding their best efforts through our annual awards programs
- Opportunity to build your reputation and career alongside a highly-trained, award winning Officer Force.
- Access to the most innovative technology in the safety and security services industry.
- Benefits and awards program
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedule and locations
Requirements to address prior to applying:
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be proficient and able to communicate in English
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be comfortable serving the public
- Must have reliable transportation
- Be able to obtain a Local or State Guard Card (where applicable). This includes having a criminal background evaluation, being able to show valid identification and be able to pay the State Security License fee that is required.
- Have a reliable means of communication (i.e. home phone, cell phone)
- Be able to work overtime and on various shifts as needed; including weekends and holidays. Reasonable accommodation based on religious beliefs or disabilities will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
If you’re ready to take your career search to the next level, we encourage you to reach out to our team TODAY! We’re currently interviewing and expect these openings to fill quickly. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about this and other opportunities in private security services, we highly encourage you to reach out to our team TODAY. Thank you for considering U.S. Security Associates as your employer of choice! We look forward to hearing from you!
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.
CA PPO #10116
"US Security Associates will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."
Class A CDL Regional And OTR Company Truck Driver
Regional & OTR CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs with Marten- A rewarding career is here!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time. See what a CDL-A Truck Driver Job with Marten can do for you!
Top Pay- we’re a Certified Top Pay carrier!
Home weekly, or even more!
All APU-equipped trucks
1-hour automatic detention pay at $20/hour
Inclement weather/downtime pay
Generous benefits package
Late-model, assigned equipment
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
We currently have openings in multiple divisions:
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Northeast-Eastern: PA, NJ, NY, CT, MA
Mid-Atlantic: VA, MD, NC
Great Lakes: IN, OH, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Louisville
Southeast: Atlanta Metro, Chattanooga, Knoxville, Charlotte
Florida: Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville
Upper Midwest: WI, Minneapolis, SE Minnesota, Chicago Metro, Dubuque
Central Plains: KS, MO, Des Moines, Omaha, Cedar Rapids, Davenport
Memphis: Memphis, Nashville, Little Rock, Clarksville
South Central: Dallas, San Antonio, Laredo, Houston, Waco, Austin, Shreveport
Western Regional: Phoenix, LA Basin, San Diego, WA, OR, Bay area and Stockton, CA
NEW part-time positions out of Shelbyville, TN!
Drivers must be available at least 3 days/week.
Ask recruiters for details!
Don’t see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Housing Packages Available!
Chalk Mountain is hiring experienced, local, Class A CDL truck drivers in West Texas. Earn up to $100,000 per year plus bonuses! Great Home Time! The perfect local oil and gas trucking job for experienced class A CDL drivers where we pay what we say
Experienced Class A CDL truck drivers can earn serious money hauling sand or water with scheduled home time. No more sleeping at truck stops --- We now offer housing! Drivers must have a tank endorsement to transport water. As an experienced driver, you get the rest and pay that you deserve.
Class A CDL Drivers can expect:
Up to $100,000 plus bonuses
Scheduled home time
PTO after 90 days
Equipment on 2.5 year cycle
Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term Disability
Outstanding maintenance program
If you're an experienced Class A CDL truck driver with 18 months of verifiable tractor trailer experience and are looking for a trucking job where you can earn $100,000 in your first year, apply now and speak to a recruiter to learn more about our opportunities!
In Store Visual
In Store Visual Brand: Soma Intimates
Category: Visual Merchandiser
The Oaks, Thousand Oaks, CA
The In Store Visual (ISV) is primarily responsible for creating and maintaining a visually brand-right boutique. The ISV assists the boutique management team in the interpretation and implementation of stage sets to create enticing displays and merchandising in a high volume/ high profile store.
The ISV performs daily styling of mannequins, displays and ensures proper merchandising of the assigned boutique. The ISV helps train the standards and interpretation of visual execution. Also responsible for the maintaining impeccable store standards.
1.Interprets and implements visual communication from the NSSC to create enticing displays and visual merchandising.
2.Provides an enticing visual presentation to attract customers and encourage customer satisfaction.
3.Updates window, wall and fixture displays as needed and completes routine visual updates as directed.
4.Manages display fixture inventory and ensures proper usage of the visual display fixtures and hardware according to visual directives.
5.Partners with store management team to ensure proper training of all visual merchandising and maintenance to Store Associates.
6.Maintains an awareness of customers to both increase service levels and reduce security risks; remains current on policies and security practices.
7.Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
1.Must be 18 years of age or older.
2.High School diploma or equivalent.
3.2 years of visual merchandising experience preferred.
4.Strong visual merchandising skills.
5.Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
6.Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
7.Must be able to lift and carry 30lbs, hang/fold merchandise, climb, reach, push and pull.
8.Flexible work schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays. Attendance required as scheduled.
Nurse Practitioner - NP
At DaVita we love our patients. We think you will too!
DaVita is looking for a Full-Time Nurse Practitioner (NP) to join our team in Ventura, CA.
DaVita is comprised of an innovative team of passionate professionals who tailor care plans and work closely with all providers and points of care to achieve consistency and coordination. DaVita is at the forefront of creating an integrated care model - Come Join us in the revolution as a Nurse Practitioner (NP)!
As a Nurse Practitioner (NP) you will support some of our most complex patients, assisting them in navigating a challenging healthcare system. The Nurse Practitioner (NP) also provides education and support.
In addition to supporting our patients as our Nurse Practitioner (NP) you will also be the clinical lead/mentor to 2-3 Registered Nurses (RN) Case Managers.
This Nurse Practitioner (NP) position functions autonomously and in collaboration with all members of the healthcare team to coordinate and facilitate quality, cost-effective care. This Nurse Practitioner (NP) position provides coordination of care between the patient, family, physician, provider and care teams.
The Nurse Practitioners (NP) we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
Rounding Nurse Practitioner-NP in our Ventura, CA facilities
Great Work-Life Balance- Monday-Friday schedule-Self-managed.
Clinical Lead of 2-3 Registered Nurses
Excellent Benefit package
Paid License renewals & many other benefits
Financial Solutions Advisor - Series 7 And 66 Required – Thousand Oaks, CA (2)
The primary role of the Financial Center Financial Solutions Advisor (FSA) is to deepen banking and investment relationships with Mass Affluent customers. Located in Financial Centers with a concentration of Mass Affluent customers, the FSA will act as the primary point of contact for Mass Affluent customers, although will not have a “book of business.” Walk-in customers will be directed to the FSA who will provide end to end comprehensive advice and customized solutions to help customers achieve their financial goals. Customer reviews/presentations will include a review of investment goals and prepare presentations that recommend products such as stocks, bonds, mutual funds, annuities, banking, and managed money solutions. The FSA will transact point of fulfillment investment and banking business for clients with less than $250k in investable assets. In addition, the FSA will engage in daily relationship calling to pre-selected customers inviting them into the Financial Center for a customer review.
The FSA should have experience in investment, banking and lending products to bridge banking and brokerage solutions. The FSA will build and maintain effective partnerships with internal business partners including other Financial Center teammates, Small Business Bankers, Mortgage Loan Officers, Financial Advisors, in Consumer Banking Services, and Advisory Center. The FSA will directly report to a Regional Sales Manager on the Preferred Banking & Investments team and work closely with specialist partners to drive referrals.
- Assess customer goals by conducting financial opportunity sessions with new or existing banking clients.
- Leverage business knowledge to determine prudent and appropriate strategy to meet client’s needs by recommending financial solutions for Mass Affluent clients.
- Build strategic partnership with Financial Center as a valued team member. Refer clients with an investment need and more than $250K in investable assets to a local Wealth Advisory Complex or US Trust office. Refer to other appropriate business channel(s) (i.e. Small Business, Home Loans) as needed
- Demonstrate strong awareness of enterprise-wide opportunities to serve our customers.
- Pro-actively build relationships with potential and existing clients to meet business objectives.
- Comply with all applicable banking and investment laws, regulations, company polices, and procedures, in order to serve the clients' best interests and enhance client satisfaction.
FSA develops new investment and banking business through leads generated from internal partnering. The FSA will identify, profile and meet with clients to analyze and review financial goals. Engages customers in the lobby for delivery of store value proposition. The FSA will triage client leads and make referrals to appropriate internal service providers based on client needs and asset thresholds. Participates in on-going training. The role is a bridge between banking and brokerage, therefore the FSA must have a general awareness of core banking and investment solutions. The FSA should be able to provide an enterprise product view for our clients, executing referrals across banking and brokerage lines. Demonstrates proficiency with appropriate banking center systems and routines to support sales process. Series 7 & 66 (63 & 65 in lieu of 66) required and Insurance licenses desired. CFP or CRCP preferred. 4 year business degree preferred. One+ years’ experience in business development and investments training. This position may be subject to SAFE Act registration requirements. Pursuant to the SAFE Act requirements, all employees engaged in residential loan mortgage originations must register with the federal registry system and remain in good standing. If your position requires SAFE Act registration, you will be required to register and to submit to the required SAFE Act background check and registration process. Failure to obtain and/or maintain SAFE Act registration may result in your immediate termination.
- 3+ years of proven investment business development experience, including investment training.
- In-depth knowledge of investment products and services.
- One+ years’ experience in business development and investments training.
- Experience creating a comprehensive financial strategy, assessing needs, identifying, and recommending financial solutions.
- Knowledge of banking (credit and deposit) products and services desired.
- Must be able to provide evidence of consultative communication and relationship building skills leading to client service, fulfillment and delight in previous roles.
- Series 7 required. This role also requires series 66 (63 & 65 in lieu of 66). If you do not currently hold the 66 but have either a 63 or 65 an offer can be extended with the condition that a passing score is received for the missing series within 60 days.
- A true team player and collaborator, translating knowledge and experience into strong and productive relationships internally and externally.
- Results oriented with proven track record of outstanding ability to motivate and influence other to accomplish objectives: present oneself assertively, convincingly and with confidence to establish credibility and respect with others.
- Dedicated, enthusiastic, driven and performance-oriented; possesses a strong work ethic.
- Highly motivated self-starter, proactive, with intense focus on results. Conveys a sense of urgency to achieve business goals and exceed expectations.
- A respected business partner who adds value to the broader team and can diplomatically handle conflict; demonstrated ability to cultivate effective revenue generating partnerships with other LOBs.
- Ability to handle ambiguity and adapt to changing circumstances.
- An impeccable reputation for integrity and consistency; must possess sound business ethics acting in the best interest of the client.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- 4 year degree desired, preferably in business related field.
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and/or Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRCP) Designations desired.
- Insurance licenses desired
PT & FT Massage Therapist
As a massage therapist atthis Massage Envy franchised location,* essential duties include performing professional quality massage within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable) and in alignment with policies and protocols, utilizing approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your franchised location, designing specific sessions based on members/guests individual needs, and upholding the Massage Envy brand's core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Perform professional quality massage, within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable).
- Must follow all Massage Envy policies and protocols.
- Assists in the cleanliness of the location (therapy rooms and common areas).
- Utilizes Massage Envy approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your location.
- If performing hot stone, deep muscle or prenatal therapy, must have appropriate training and satisfy the minimum clinic education hours.
- Maintain professional appearance at all times.
- Design specific sessions based on members/guests individual needs.
- Assists in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis; communicates various promotions to clients.
- Creates excellent member/guest experience through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Reliable, on time attendance. Attends all scheduled shifts, is prompt to work and works entire scheduled shift.
- Completes Wellness Chart documentation accurately and completely.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Skills and Training:
- Minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school and a certificate of completion.
- Participates in continuing education to improve effectiveness (preferred).
- Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a condition of employment in this position.
- Must adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Massage License.
- Knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required, as well as knowledge of and experience in performing other modalities offered by Massage Envy.
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (MEF) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Progressive Care Unit - PCU RN - Travel Nurse
We're looking for Progressive Care Unit RNs for an immediate travel nurse opening in Thousand Oaks, CA. The right RN should have 1-2 years recent acute care experience. Read below for more requirements.
As a PCU Travel Nurse, you will care for patients who require close monitoring and frequent assessment, but aren't unstable enough to need ICU care. Progressive Care Unit RNs will utilize computer equipment to monitor cardiac and other vital information, detecting any changes and thereby enabling intervention of life-threatening or emergency situations. Close observation is necessary as many PCU patients receive a significant amount of complex medications, sometimes through an intravenous line that may need to be adjusted or titrated. The PCU RN is sometimes also called a step-down nurse, and the PCU is also known as cardiac stepdown, medical stepdown, neuro stepdown, surgical stepdown and ER holding.
As a PCU Travel Nurse, you should be prepared to perform the following tasks:
Provide basic bedside care; stabilize critical cardiac patients.
Change dressings, insert catheters and start IVs.
Prepare, administer and record prescribed medication, reporting any adverse reactions to treatment.
Monitor and adjust specialized equipment used on patients, and interpret and record electronic displays.
Initiate corrective action whenever information from monitoring equipment shows adverse symptomatology.
PCU Travel Nurses should be able to stand and walk for long periods of time, as well as bend, lean and stoop without difficulty. RNs should be able to easily lift 20 pounds. Moving or lifting of patients may require lifting of up to 50 pounds at times. Because of the fast-paced environment, Progressive Care Unit RNs must possess good skills for coping with stress and be able to relate to people of all ages and backgrounds.
BLS and ACLS required. 2 years experience required. Need experience with ventilators
RN Per Diem Nurse
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions offers Registered Nurses (RNs) job opportunities in leading healthcare facilities across the country. The specialties we staff include ICU, Critical Care, Med/Surg, Telemetry, ER, PACU, Labor & Delivery, and more! With regional and satellite recruitment offices nationwide, we work around the clock to provide the best support for our Per Diem Nurses. We offer flexible scheduling, meaning you get first preference on where and when to work, first call / last cancelled and one of the most competitive compensation packages in the market. If you are a registered nurse (RN) and are interested in learning more about our careers, please fill out the form below and one of our skilled recruiters will contact you shortly. Please note that certain requirements must be met in order to be eligible to work per diem with HealthTrust Workforce Solutions.
Graduate from an accredited nursing school
Minimum of one year acute care experience in a hospital setting
Current State Nursing License
All appropriate certifications for the position to which you are applying
Local Pick UP & Delivery -Class A CDL - Home Nightly Pico Rivera CA
SEE WHAT YOU'VE BEEN MISSING
Central Freight Lines offers Pick-Up/Delivery Drivers great pay and an exceptional work environment!
You may not even know it, but Central Freight Lines is one of the top carriers in the trucking industry and YOU can be a part of it too. As a Pick-Up/Delivery Driver for Central Freight Lines, your earnings will be higher"and so will your job satisfaction!
Our Pick-Up/Delivery Drivers:
Various Start Times
10-11 Hr Shifts
Hourly Pay (Depending on location/experience)
Pick up and deliver freight within your local city area
Load, unload, stack and secure freight
Inspect tractor and trailer to insure proper working order
Based out of Waco, TX, Central Freight Lines has been in operation since 1925, hauling less-than-truckload (LTL) general freight communities.
We're fully dedicated to our drivers and have been since the very beginning. If you're a driver with a knack for customer service, your success starts HERE"apply today to be a Pick-Up/Delivery Driver for Central Freight Lines and see where we can take you!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!