Tijeras Job Description Sample
Merchandise Assistant Manager
Parts And Inventory Replenishment Associate
Multi-Unit Team Leader
Insurance Sales Representative
State Farm Agency is looking for enthusiastic, individual to join our successful team. As a team member, you will be providing customer service and helping grow our Auto, Home, Life, Health and Business Insurance. We are a fast paced Agency located in Albuquerque. We need a goal orientated, hard-working individual to help us provide remarkable customer service and expand our market share.
Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
MY TRAINING PROGRAM INCLUDES
Learning to market property/casualty, life, health and bank products
Setting sales and growth goals
Working closely with the agent to gain an understanding of the agent’s role and office logistics
Learning how to network effectively
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, we will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This busy insurance and financial services office has a passion to make a difference in the lives of others and better the community. We are a growing agency with big dreams and lots of potential. We are an established, growth-oriented agency with a team of highly motivated individuals. Our well-trained team uses state of the art technology to achieve outstanding results. Our team is comprised of results-oriented individuals that are serious about their development. We take pride in using our years of valuable experience to mentor individual team members and prepare them for successful careers. If you're willing to work hard and you expect to get results from yourself and those around you, we want to meet you and talk about the opportunity we have for you. If you are self-motivated, possess an entrepreneurial spirit and have a desire to win and achieve results, please consider joining our team
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred, not required
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Experience in marketing
- Property & Casualty license (must be able to obtain), assistance provided
- Life & Health license (must be able to obtain), assistance provided
Salary, commission, bonuses
Six paid company holidays annually, plus paid time off (PTO) plan based on length of tenure
Opportunity fr career development including managing your own agency if qualified
High Brand Awareness
A position where you can truly make a positive impact on the life of a family/individual
Vans FT Assistant Store Manager (Coronado 194 Albuquerque, NM)
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!