Titusville Job Description Sample
Solo Cdl-A Company Truck Driver
CDL-A OTR Company Driver: Consistent Miles and Great Pay$1,000 Carrier Transition IncentiveSolo CDL-A company drivers get high OTR miles, great pay, generous bonus opportunities and unlimited earned time off.
CDL-A company truck driver opportunities at Southern Refrigerated Transport available today. With our unlimited earned home time, stay on the road as long as you d like and keep accumulating time off, there s no limit ever! Ask your recruiter for details.Company Truck Driver benefits:Weekly pay
Unlimited earned home time$1,000 CARRIER TRANSITION INCENTIVE for experienced drivers - call us to learn more!Generous Bonuses:Top Miles
10 for all miles over 9.750 within delivery month; no refused or late loads during bonus month; completed safety modules; and no chargeable accidents.Placarded HazMat Loads : 5 per mile
Fuel bonus: Up to 2 /mileDriver Referral
Spread the word to earn extra cash no limits!Plenty of miles every week
Late-model Freightliner and Kenworth equipment
Health/dental/vision insurance401k & Paid vacation
Pet & rider policy from day one
And, more!Are you ready for Unlimited Satisfaction? Call to learn more and apply today!Company CDL-A Truck Driver
21 years of age
Current CDL-A4 months experience in the last 3 yrs. maintaining a log book
Drivers that don t have 4 months experience can enroll in training
Good driving record, pass DOT drug screen and physical requirements
Associated topics: chofer clase a comercial, class a driver, company driving needed, company driving solo, company driving team, company otr, company truck, regional driver, tanker, tanker truck driving
Outside Sales Representative - Account Manager
Call Wayne today at 1-888-479-2719!
Because we receive a high number of resumes, to get the extra advantage give Wayne a call today!
Who We Are
Talus Payments is an industry leader in merchant services. We’re Highly rated with the Better Business Bureau and have been taking great care of our clients since 2006. Our mission is to provide the latest technologies in the industry at the best prices to help medium and small business owners grow their companies.
What You Need
No matter your experience level, our proven sales system has helped beginners and veteran sales people become successful, high-earning agents with Talus Payments. While the following is not required, our history has shown us that the following experience is highly beneficial:
Sales (Inside, Outside, B2B, Retail, Insurance, Mortgage, Car Sales, etc. – any sales!)
Hotels, Hospitality, and Restaurants
What We Do
When you become a Sales Agent at Talus Payments, you’ll benefit from our unique combination of services, technology, and outstanding pricing. All of these tools will help you close more sales and make more money! We provide business owners with:
Free credit card machines
The latest technology and security standards including:
EMV capable terminals
Mobile Wallet capable terminals (such as Google Wallet and Apple Pay)
Mobile Payments (use your smartphone to swipe cards and accept payments)
Web-based, online payment solutions
Highly-rated Client Support
Best pricing in the industry
Ready to learn more about being a Sales Representative at Talus Pay?
Call Wayne today at 1-888-479-2719!
What’s In It For You
As a Sales Agent for Talus Payments, you’ll show local business owners how to generate more revenue, build a loyal customer base, reduce expenses, and integrate the most advanced technologies in payment processing. Here’s how we’ll help you be successful:
All Sales Agents receive a 10-inch Android Tablet that includes:
Professional sales video and presentation!
Electronic sales application – no messy paperwork, fast approval process!
Commissions paid daily! (upon activation of merchant accounts)
Average agents earn $1,000-$2,000 per week!
$500 Fast Start Bonus!
Up to $3,000 in monthly bonuses! (starting at just 8 activated accounts per month)
“No charge-back” commission structure!
Company-provided appointments! (2-4 appointments daily, depending on your market)
Appointments run from 9am-4pm Monday-Friday – no nights or weekends!
Dedicated, one-on-one support!
Advancement Opportunities for top agents!
Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly contests!
It’s time to get started, Call Wayne today at 1-888-479-2719!
Certified Nurse Assistant (Cna) / Home Health Aides (Hha)
At American In-Home Care , we take pride in the care providers that we register and refer to our clients. If you have a passion for caring, and a desire to make a difference, you have come to the right place! Since 1992, We have helped make it possible for independent-minded seniors to continue living in the comfort of their own homes. We work in collaboration with hospitals, physicians, social workers, rehabilitation centers and home health agencies to help our clients maintain the independent and active lifestyle they have enjoyed for so many years.
We are looking for qualified Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) , Home Health Aides (HHA), that have the same passion and drive that we do to help our clients age safely and happily at home!
CNA/ HHA’s, 4-8-12 hour shifts available in Brevard County areas! Days, Evenings, Nights, and Weekends!! Live-In opportunities available!
Requirements to Register as an Independent Contractor:
- Valid Driver's License or Photo ID
- Social Security Card
- Florida CNA license or proof of CNA/ HHA training from a Florida Department of Education or Florida Board of Nursing approved program or out of state equivalent program. (minimum 40 hrs)
- Level 2 background screening with ACHA fingerprints
- Physical taken within the past (6) months that states you are FREE OF ALL COMMUNICABLE DISEASES (cannot be signed by a Chiropractor)
- CPR (American Heart Association, American Red Cross, American Safety & Health Institute programs only)
- HIV/AIDS certificate (minimum 1-hour)
- Alzheimer’s certificate (minimum 1-hour)
- 2 hours of assistance with self-administration of medication training (CNA/ HHA Only)
- Auto registration and auto insurance if providing transportation
- Professional Liability Insurance (suggested)
- 2 Work Verifications AND 2 professional and/or personal references
Advantages of Being an Independent Contractor
- Set your market rates
- Act as your own boss, taking control of your career
- Work the hours that suit your lifestyle and schedule
- Have independence - choose when, where and how you work
- Contract with multiple companies
- Pick up additional shifts
- Deduct certain business-related expenses on taxes
- Have the support of local Client Care Liaisons to ensure you’re getting the right volume and type of work
- Home Care: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Active Florida Certified Nursing Assistant License or Home Health Certificate from a Florida Dept. of Education or Florida Board of Nursing approved program
- Active Florida LPN or RN license
Specific Responsibilities of a (CNA) Certified Nursing Assistant/(HHA) Home Health Aide within the Home Care Setting:
- Alzheimer's & Dementia care
- Monitoring diet
- Medication reminders
- Mobility support and ambulation or walking
- Bathing physical assistance
- Assistance with eating
- Help with activities of daily living or ADL's
- Light housekeeping
- Errands and incidental transportation
We take pride in the care providers that we register and refer to our clients. If you have a passion for caring, and a desire to make a difference, you have come to the right place! Since 1992, We have helped make it possible for independent-minded seniors to continue living in the comfort of their own homes.
Make a Difference.
We always refer qualified care providers with the special skills, credentials, and personality it takes to act as a caregiver, friend, and confidant. You can take on the role of so much more than a caregiver, helping individuals maintain their independence and dignity, and becoming a cherished part of their life.
Provide Quality Care.
The care providers we refer offer services that help make living at home easy and safe for our clients. We will match your specific skills with the client's needs, that can include Companion Care, Personal Care, Live-In Care, 24-Hour Support, Alzheimer's & Dementia Care, and Skilled Nursing, among others.
You Have Control.
As an independent contractor, you will have the freedom and flexibility to take control of your career. You can set your market rates, and choose when, where, and how you work. Whether you contract with us primarily, or are picking up additional shifts, you will always have the full support of our team at your back.
Residual Minded Account Executives
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
DO YOU HAVE A MERCHANT BOOK OF BUSINESS?
If you’ve sold Credit Card Processing, Insurance, Advertising or anything else to Merchants, then this is a GREAT fit for you!
We Have A Product That Merchants LOVE!
SenText Solutions provides a SMS / Text Message Marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to capture the cell phone numbers of all their customers so they can send a text message to all their customers at the exact same time about specials, promotions, discounts, etc.
You can easily sell this service to restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons and MANY other business types!
The product is great and it works! Consumers are currently receiving more than 4.5 million messages from our merchants each month! We have a unique and very lucrative opportunity for proven Merchant Sales Agents. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
· Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
· Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
· Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
· Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
· We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
· Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
· You can easily add $50,000 - $125,000 to your annual residual book your first year!
· By the 24th month your residuals can be $10,000 to $17,000 per month!
· By the 36th month your residuals can easily be $14,000 to $23,000 per month!
· We have agents currently achieving these numbers!
SenText Solutions is dedicated to the success and satisfaction of our merchants.
Our average merchant achieves 1000% Return On Investment with our service. Our merchants are so pleased with their success only 2% of our merchants leave us each month! Only 2% of the consumers leave us each month.
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 98% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 10%-25%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants in the Jonesboro area about this exciting new service!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Group Wellness Coordinator
Education, skills, and experience:
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Wellness, or related field preferred.
Strong written, analytical, interpersonal and organizational skills required.
Excellent language proficiency to speak before large groups in a clear and concise manner required.
Experience in planning professional health events preferred.
Strong analytical, accounting skills and management of logistics of scheduling.
Self-starter with demonstrated experience in handling multiple projects with excellent time-management skills.
Ability to work independently as well as being part of a team.
MSOffice intermediate skills in Excel, Power Point, Word and Outlook required.
Managed Care or Wellness Program experience preferred.
State of Florida Health Agency Health Insurance license preferred within 6 months of employment.
Working knowledge of the Brevard County business and civic communities.
Coordinate/organize employee wellness program for assigned FHCP accounts.
Perform administrative functions of organizing, tracking, reporting and accounting for assigned employer group wellness activities/programs.
Work closely with assigned accounts to manage the development of WorkForce Wellness (WFW) and develop/mature wellness activities within assigned accounts to positively impact cost and quality of care.
Work cooperatively with clinicians and clinical reporting through FHCP Wellness Action Council (WAC) to enhance the development and implementation of programs to positively impact WFW group education programs.
Team with appropriate FHCP staff to provide required and ad hoc reports to assigned WFW accounts through coordination and consultation with the WAC.
Participate in Health Fairs, Screenings, Personal Health Assessments and Special Events for assigned accounts as needed.
Participate actively in local community and civic programing to build FHCP Brand.
Participate in the development and distribution of health and wellness materials.
Recruit gyms and fitness centers in Flagler and St. Johns Counties and continue to manage these relationships after they join the program.
Schedule and promote programs for the FHCP Wellness & Education Center.
Florida Health Care Plans is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and is committed to employing and advancing the employment of qualified individuals with disabilities and protected Veterans.
Manager. Professional Relations
Under the general direction of the Chief Operating Officer, the Manager of Professional Relations will provide direction to the sales team of Professional Outreach Coordinators, and will manage Hospice of St. Francis’ (HOSF) strategy for professional relations. The primary responsibility of this role is to increase access and utilization of HOSF services through the implementation of strategic sales efforts.
- Work with the COO and Leadership team to develop and achieve the strategic goals of the organization.
- Lead the sales staff to increase access and utilization of HOSF services through the implementation of strategic sales efforts.
- Develop and implement objective market outreach plans to achieve annual sales goals. Plans are structured to achieve increased penetration of the identified markets.
- Develops new approaches to increasing the organization’s awareness and impact within the service area.
- Develops territory-specific, measurable and attainable goals for each member of the sales team.
- Initiate, build and maintain positive long-term professional relationships with key referral sources.
- Recruit, hire and train all sales staff to ensure that performance standards are met or exceeded.
- Utilize approved CRM applications to analyze business development trends, coach sales staff and develop effective growth plans for the organization.
- Support sales staff skill development through in-person coaching and direct observation in the field and by providing written feedback to the sales staff as needed.
- Conduct regular sales meetings, at least bi-weekly, with a focus on education and skill development through role play.
- Plans professional outreach events and advisory boards to increase engagement of key referral sources.
Ability to work extended hours as required under various work environments and varying levels of stress.
- Five or more years of proven experience in healthcare business development, medical staff services or healthcare-related sales.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving capabilities.
- Proven ability to formulate and execute a data-driven strategy.
- Working knowledge of hospital, long term care and physician practices.
CNA & HHA Immediate Opportunities In North Brevard!
CNA/HHA in North Brevard!!
Immediate opportunities in Titusville, Cocoa, Rockledge Cape Canaveral and Cocoa Beach!
Some referrals will require additional program trainings for the APD program but are free online classes provided by the program for contractors!
Are you looking for flexible hours with weekly disbursements? Register with CSI- Caregiver Services Inc. as an independent contractor and you’re in business for yourself, but not by yourself. We refer you clients!
*Create your own schedule
* Choose your own assignments
* No Min/Max on referral opportunities
Call Lisa at 321-722-0009 Ext 1241! Call today, register ASAP and get referrals right away!
Home Health Licensed Practical Nurse
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
PMC is a publicly owned, not-for-profit hospital with 210 beds, providing care to the residents of North Brevard and surrounding communities. Providing care and comfort is PMC's highest mission and is reflected in our Vision and Values. We pledge to our guests and each other the finest in personal service, courtesy and respect and a healing experience. PMC will deliver personalized care and health-related services consistent with the highest quality medical and ethical standards to improve the health status of the people we serve.
Parrish Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a smoke-free and drug-free workplace. Applications from all minority groups are encouraged.
We are hiring Commercial Electricians for full time work. MUST be able to bend pipe.
Electricians should have at least 3 years of commercial/residential electrical experience to be considered.
Work will consist of pulling wire, running and bending conduit, panels, terminating panels, device work, and lighting.
Cash card or direct deposit
Health, Dental, and Vision plans
401k w/company match
Valid drivers’ license
Basic hand and electrical tools
PPE gear (hard hat, steel toe boots, safety glasses, vest etc)
Our Account Managers can make a real difference in people's lives. You'll work directly with Americas self-employed, small business owners and individuals to help them access an array of innovative and affordable business and benefit solutions. Our trusted advisors planning can impact, and protect, families for generations. We pride ourselves on being a unified company who share our values of commitment and dedication with our clients. As a result of current economic conditions, our clients are looking for viable alternatives to their current benefit programs and the demand for our products and services has never been greater!
- Exceptional Product Portfolio - Multiple Product Lines
- Industry Leading Compensation and Rewards Programs
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- $65k - $131k First Year Income Potential
- Monthly and Quarterly Bonuses (up to 16 Bonuses Annually)
- Stock Sharing Programs
- Residual Income Streams
- Company Generated Leads
- Annual Awards Trip (Exotic Locations)
- Professional Coaching and Mentorship
- Career Advancement Based on Performance
- High Personal Integrity and Character
- A Passion for Helping Other People Everyday
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Commitment to Excellence
- Work Ethic, Self-Motivation, and a Desire to Succeed
- Coachable and Accountable Team Player
Professional Training & Support:
Real support means real people backing you up. Our success depends on your success, that's why we have a super-responsive team of experts making sure every Account Manager has everything they need to be at the top of their game. You'll be armed with the tools and know how to best serve clients and take your career to the next level. In the classroom, online and in the field, our most accomplished sales professionals will teach you their most time-tested formulas that directly lead to their successes.
Nowhere else in America will you find a better opportunity to enjoy personal satisfaction and professional achievement... because nowhere else in America will you find a company that is more committed to your success than USHA. You will work directly with Americas self-employed, small business owners and individuals to help them access an array of innovative and affordable benefit solutions. As demands for our products continue to increase, you will advise clients on a portfolio of solutions that best fits their individual needs and budget... in one seamless package. We provide service that is fast, fair, and caring. Because the only thing better than delivering a superior product, is seeing the difference it makes in the lives of our customers.
Account Manager position is also relevant to career seekers with various work experience such as; Sales, Marketing, Finance, Business/Office Managers, Regional and Territory Sales Managers, Real Estate and Auto Sales, Account Executives, Banking, Leasing, Financial Services, Customer Service Managers, Retail Sales, Educators, Business Graduates, Transitioning Military Personnel
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!