Tonawanda Job Description Sample
Business Development Center - Service Specialist
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Make outgoing calls to bring in business for our service department
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Keep records of all conversations in CRM
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Strong computer skills
- High school degree
- Must have flexible schedule to allow for some nights and weekends
U.S Warehouse Manager
Warehouse Manager/ Kenmore, NY/ 1st Shift
An international manufacturer is in need of a Warehouse Manager for their Kenmore, NY location to lead and supervise the facility team members and ensure that overall operation of the business is in line with the company’s policy and vision. This position will oversee the efficient receipt, storage, value-adding servicing and dispatch of a wide variety of products.
1st: 8:00am-4:30pm or 7:00am-4:00pm Monday-Friday
- Stragically managing warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
- Oversee recieving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Setting up layout and ensuring efficient space utilization
- Initiating, coordinating and enforcing optimal operational policies and procedures
- Adhering to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements
- Maintaining standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
- Managing stock control and reconciling with ERP system
- Assisting in preparation of annual budget
- Liaising with customer support staff, suppliers and transport companies
- Planning work rotations, assigning tasks appropriately and appraising results
- Recruiting, selecting, orienting, coaching and motivating employees
- Produce reports ans statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc)
- Receiving feedback and monitoring the quality of services provided
- Proven work experience as a Warehouse Manager
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases
- Leadership skills and ability manage staff
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- BS degree in logistics, supplu chain management or business administration
- Ability to travel to and from Canada
Fantastic direct hire opportunity! Apply today!
Solo & Team Cdl-A Truck Drivers (Tonawanda,Ny)
OTR, Regional & Dedicated Opportunities for CDL-A Truck Drivers - NEW Pay Increase!
Respect: A Foundation We re Built On
We know what s important to CDL-A truck drivers.
Time, work, and value. That s why we re putting revolutionary measures in place to ensure that your needs are taken care of.
NEW PAY INCREASE!
We are committed to making things better for our truck drivers, and USA Truck was recently awarded as a Top Pay Carrier. That includes the following Pay Items:
Great Mileage Pay
Monthly Productivity and Safety Bonus
Short haul, Detention AND Breakdown Pay
Plus, our comprehensive benefits package is the best in the business for CDL-A Truck Drivers see for yourself:
Loyalty & referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR)
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
401K + match & Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Students and recent grads welcome
New Sign-on Bonus now available for Experienced CDL-A Truck Drivers- up to $3,000!
Our mission today is to become the hands down best company for experienced truck drivers.
While we remain an attractive destination for recent CDL-A grads, we're looking to bring in truck drivers who have the knowledge needed to succeed. We have a solid management team, a new growth plan and a ton of new programs, upgrades and support teams all geared for a better driver experience.
USA Truck is looking for quality truck drivers to join the family.
If you have your Class-A CDL, Apply Today!
Associated topics: class a driver, company driver team, company otr, company truck driving, dedicated truck, dedicated truck driving, otr driver, regional driver, regular home time, tanker truck driving
Seasonal Travel Registered Nurse - All RN Specialties (Tonawanda,Ny)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Sales - Lifetime Residuals
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
Become Part of One of The Most Exciting, Fast Growing Industries!
SenText Solutions provides a SMS / Text Message Marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to capture the cell phone numbers of all their customers so they can send a text message to all their customers at the exact same time about specials, promotions, discounts, etc.
You can easily sell this service to restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons and MANY other business types!
Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
- By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month in residuals!
SenText Solutions is dedicated to the success and satisfaction of our merchants.
Our average merchant achieves 1000% Return On Investment with our service. Our merchants are so pleased with their success only 2% of our merchants leave us each month!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 98% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 10%-25%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants in your area about this exciting new service!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Speech Language Pathologist - School Speech-Language Pathology - CCC
Prior experience working as a Speech Language Pathologist in a school setting is preferred. Some travel between schools may be required. Mileage will be reimbursed.
For consideration, fill out a Quick Apply, or call Matt at
NYS SLP-CCC License Teaching Certification Health Statement and PPD MMR Vaccinations CPR Certification
Our client is seeking a Gage Engineer (supporting the manufacturing operations). This position will be responsible for tracking and certifying all functional gauges used in the manufacturing plant and will work closely with quality engineers and customers on gauge correlation studies. Confirm that functional gauge designs are consistent with company standards and performing gage R&R studies on new gauges. This person will also coordinate gage certification and approval and ensure plant personnel are trained on gaging techniques and measurements.
This is a direct hire (full-time) position, working for our client (not temp or temp to hire).
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. The overall usage and completeness of the plant GageTrak or applicable database.
2. Interpret Engineering drawings and GD&T specifications.
3. Gage program modifications.
4. Identify possible improvements to existing gages.
5. Create report to manage gage recertification.
6. Track repair history of gages.
7. Track costs associated with premature failures of non-calibrated gages.
8. Make recommendations on increase or decrease frequency of calibrations based on historical data.
9. Retrieve quotes for costs effectiveness of repairing gages.
10. Manage vendor relationships.
11. Complete layered audit of floor gages on a monthly basis.
12. Efficient repair of most mechanical and electronic gages.
13. Assist the plant in trouble shooting any issues for the floor CMM’s.
14. Assist the Plant Maintenance group in the repair and troubleshooting of gauges failing.
15. Attend all required cross functional meetings.
16. Participate in Gage Recall and Certification tracking activities.
17. Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customer.
18. Report and document non-conformances, CARs and continuous improvements.
19. Maintains safety and good housekeeping standards for the site.
20. Make decisions within limits of general standards or procedures.
21. Report near misses and incidents to site manager and cooperate with investigations.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
1. Ability to work with little to no supervision.
2. Good written and oral communication skills.
3. Excellent organizational skills.
4. Ability to work well with others, exhibiting teamwork.
5. Good computer and systems knowledge.
6. Good interpersonal and leadership skills.
7. Ability to multitask.
8. Attention to detail.
9. Demonstrated proficiency in diagnostic skills
10. Demonstrated understanding of gaging methods and terminology.
11. Demonstrated understanding of mechanical drawings.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1. High school diploma or equivalent required.
2. 2 year degree in related field or equivalent experience preferred.
3. Knowledge of concepts, practices and procedures.
4. Microsoft Windows operation.
5. Experience managing automotive industry vendors.
Brand Ambassador / Street Team Member
Become a team member at our progressive marketing firm in Tonawanda as a Brand Ambassador / Street Team Member! As an ambassador, you will help promote our client’s telecommunication products at on-site events throughout the local community and assist with marketing & community outreach initiatives
The Brand Ambassador/Street Team Member should be highly energetic, knowledgeable of the local market, and well spoken. Travel to on-site events is a requirement of this exciting role.
Community Outreach (80%)
- Assist with marketing and communications activities during field marketing campaign in tent-setup outside of designated community partner locations.
- Generate excitement and brand awareness through community outreach initiatives.
- Engage potential customers in-person.
- Provide information on client products thoroughly and in an engaging manner.
- Ensure campaign and brand messaging is communicated effectively.
- Maintain excellent relationships with staff, providing weekly up-dates.
Campaign Development & Execution (10%)
- Set-up and tear-down including tent, table, and flags
- Distribute and arrange marketing collateral and display materials.
Reporting, Administration & Culture (10%)
- Contribute to the organizational culture of innovation, collaboration and team achievement.
- Demonstrate a “can-do” attitude.
- Assist with timely and accurate event reporting.
Requirements for Position:
Education and Work Experience:
- University student or graduate preferred.
- 1 year experience with special events, sales promotion, or promotional modeling is an asset.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and presentation skills
- Impeccable integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated and out-going
- Neat in appearance and well groomed
- Well organized and a self-starter
- Able to work effectively with other team members as well as function independently
- Able to stand comfortably for up to 8 hours per day
- Able to carry up to 10 pounds for short durations to move equipment
- Valid driver’s license and reliable personal transportation
This is a full-time, permanent position. If you are interested in being a part of our energetic team, reply to this ad with a copy of your resume.
Position: Temp-Hire Parts Grinder
Compensation: $14-15/hour DOE + 12.5% shift diff on 3rd shift
Location: Tonawanda, NY
Hours: 1st shift for training then moving to 3rd shift (8pm-6am))
· Finishing products using techniques such as burring, reaming and tapping, polishing, and blasting.
· Performing most phases of finishing operations, and ensure customer quality requirements are upheld.
Education, Experience, and
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must be mechanically inclined & be able to read blueprints
- Familiarity with machining tools, grinders & building tools strongly preferred
- Be able to work independently and in a team environment
We are a team of experienced recruitment specialists with over 50 years of combined Staffing & Recruitment experience. We have solid relationships with leading employers from industries including medical, technical, production, clerical, accounting and finance, and many others. As a Full-Service Staffing & Executive Search Firm, we can fill any position within Western New York.
Looking for entry level and/or experienced mechanic to perform maintenance and general repairs on cars up to tractor trailers.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!