Tonawanda Job Description Sample
Diesel Mechanic Technician
Tonawanda tire manufacturing facility is looking for an Electrical Engineer during its expansion period.!
Looking for the following skills:
- Project management
- Facilities maintenance
This will be project based, 6 mos-1 year
Pay is flexible, based on experience.
- Electrical engineering experience-3-5 YEARS MINIMUM
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Knowledge of various voltage/power distribution
- Strong process improvement knowledge
Fluid Power Specialist
As a Fluid Power Specialist at Applied Industrial Technologies, you will use your strong customer service and fluid power technical skills to plan, implement, and execute target fluid power marketing programs. You'll spend time interacting with our team of Account Managers and their customers to determine their fluid power needs and then help to meet that need. You will have a direct impact on customer satisfaction, retention, and sales results!
- Coordinate fluid power initiatives with various Service Centers and Regional Managers
- Make fluid power presentations to both internal associates and customers
- Conduct training for both internal associates and customers
- Make joint sales calls with the field sales staff
- Assist in the development of fluid power data collection; interchange information, case histories, Documented Value Added, and application data
- Responsible for helping set sales target goals and execution of the fluid power marketing strategy
- Perform other duties as assigned or directe
- 3+ years fluid power (hydraulic and/or pneumatic) sales experience
- Use of proper English grammar, written and verbal
- Ability to read / understand technical drawings
- Work independently and as part of a team
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- Associate Degree, Technical Diploma, or Bachelor's Degree
- International Fluid Power Society (IFPS) Certification highly desired
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Listening, negotiating, and effective questioning skills
- Ability and desire to quickly learn new processes and systems
- Base salary and bonus opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package including health care, vision, & dental, 401(k) with company match
- Personalized training & development program
- Career development opportunities
Different Voices. New Perspectives. Boundless opportunities. Applied is committed to offering equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees based on their training, experience and overall qualifications and without regard to race, color, religion, gender, veteran or citizenship status, age, disability, national origin, or any other category protected by applicable law. We are also committed to a drug-free workplace. We value you, your background, and your unique experiences that help add to the richness of the Applied team.
Connect with a great stable company with strong performance and growth. We look forward to learning more about you and will respond to qualified candidates. Apply today!
Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading industrial distributor that offers more than five million parts to serve the needs of MRO and OEM customers in virtually every industry. In addition, Applied® provides engineering, design and systems integration for industrial and fluid power applications, as well as customized mechanical, fabricated rubber and fluid power shop services. Applied also offers maintenance training and inventory management solutions that provide added value to our customers.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 216-426-4389 to let us know the nature of your request.
Nearest Major Market: Buffalo
Job Segment: Hydraulics, Engineer, Engineering
Simply stated – We Keep Industry Running... Productively.
Petroleum Transport Driver - CDL A - Home Every Night!
We are seeking Petroleum Transport Drivers- CDL A to join our team! Since 1928, Crossett, Inc., has been a forward-thinking company with old-fashioned values. We have earned the reputation of being a High-Value supplier through our focus on customer service, our attention to details and emphasis on safety. You want to work with the best, apply now, or call 1-800-876-2778 Ext. 7
- Hourly Pay
- ESOP Plan (Employee Ownership)
- Unmatched Health Benefits- Health, Vision, Dental,
- Disability & Life Insurance Benefits
- Company paid Retirement Benefits (401k/Pension)
- Performance Bonuses
- Paid Time Off
- 2 years experience in truck driving, tanker preferred
- CDL A with tanker and hazmat endorsements
- Self Managed
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
Crossett’s culture is defined by its mission: Be the HIGH VALUE tank hauler in the areas we service.
HIGH VALUE has three components:
1. Provide Service Second to None
2. Drive down costs to achieve pricing valued by the customer
3. Be the employer of choice by maintaining an environment that attracts and retains excellent employees
Class A CDL Linehaul/Road Driver
- Join the YRC Freight team! We are the original LTL Carrier with over 90 years in the business and we’re looking for Road Drivers.
- As a YRC Freight Linehaul/Road Driver, you’ll be responsible for safely driving trucks and cargo trailers to and from specific long distance destinations (terminal to terminal).
- Competitive pay based on union scale and over the road mileage rates
- 100% Company Paid premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage for you and your family (most locations)
- Paid Delay/Breakdown Time
- Paid Overtime
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- 401k Retirement Plan
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operating a tractor-trailer (single, double, or triple trailer combination) in various driving environments and weather conditions between company facilities
- Driving for extended periods of time
- Maintaining truck electronic logging device (ELD) logs according to state and federal regulations
- Pre-trip and post-trip inspections of tractor/trailer(s) and when stopped en route
- Dropping and hooking trailer(s) and changing equipment configurations as necessary
- 21 years of age or older
- Possess a valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL) with Double/Triple, Tanker and Hazardous Material endorsements
- One year of tractor-trailer driving experience
- A safe driving record per MVR
- Read, write and speak English sufficiently to converse with the general public, understand highway and traffic signs and signals, respond to official inquiries, read a bill of lading
- Work various shifts and days of the week
YRC Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Hospice Registered Nurse Case Manager (Rn) - Full Time
The Hospice Visiting RN will be responsible for providing care and services for a group of hospice patients, visiting patients where they reside, which could include private homes, assisted living inpatient facilities and hospitals. This position is a contributing member of the interdisciplinary team, providing expertise regarding psych-social assessments, interventions, and knowledge of community sources.
One-on-One Care: The hospice care setting allows you quality time with your patient.
Supportive Team Environment: Our wonderful, responsive internal team truly allows you to function remotely and independently or collaboratively in the inpatient facility.
*Competitive Salary, Benefits Package, Company Care Program*
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the agency state of operation
- Current CPR certification
- 1 year of previous Home Health or Hospice LPN/RN nursing preferred, Admissions experience a plus
- Valid NY driver's license for the agency state of operation or surrounding area with appropriate auto insurance
- Case Management
You have your own unique story and reasons for choosing a career helping others. Your goals and the things you love about what you do are personal and important. We take the time to understand a candidate’s journey and what is meaningful to them.
Why do all job opportunities sound the same?
How can you distinguish which organizations and environments are right for you?
We are guided by the principle that people fulfilling their potential in meaningful ways have better lives and better careers; this only happens when meaning is shared between you and the organization you help steward. If you are an engaged and passionate candidate who is motivated to join healthcare organizations that you share meaning with, our Essence Miners would love to connect.
The Pathways Team
Experienced groomer wanted
Great place to work
Experience Groomers ONLY minimum of 1 year.
Be aggressive to grow your customers and earn your pay.
We advertise and promote your business and so should you!!
Must have photos of your work and/or videos.
Full or Part time. Work by appointment
Give us a call: 716-807-0003
Business Development Center - Service Specialist
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Make outgoing calls to bring in business for our service department
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Keep records of all conversations in CRM
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Strong computer skills
- High school degree
- Must have flexible schedule to allow for some nights and weekends
Working Project Manager
We are seeking a Working Project Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for the management of projects and their completion.
- Plan and implement projects small to large
- Direct and lead the work of crew
- Evaluate new company strategies and procedures
- Ensure deadlines and cost targets are met
- Maintain required project documentation
- Serve as a liaison between business and technical aspects of projects
- Previous experience in Residential and Commercial Construction or other related fields
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
Merchant To Merchant Sales Agents
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
DO YOU HAVE A MERCHANT BOOK OF BUSINESS?
If you’ve sold Credit Card Processing, Insurance, Advertising or anything else to Merchants, then this is a GREAT fit for you!
We Have A Product That Merchants LOVE!
SenText Solutions provides a SMS / Text Message Marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to capture the cell phone numbers of all their customers so they can send a text message to all their customers at the exact same time about specials, promotions, discounts, etc.
You can easily sell this service to restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons and MANY other business types!
The product is great and it works! Consumers are currently receiving more than 4.5 million messages from our merchants each month! We have a unique and very lucrative opportunity for proven Merchant Sales Agents. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
· Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
· Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
· Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
· Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
· We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
· Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
· You can easily add $50,000 - $125,000 to your annual residual book your first year!
· By the 24th month your residuals can be $10,000 to $17,000 per month!
· By the 36th month your residuals can easily be $14,000 to $23,000 per month!
· We have agents currently achieving these numbers!
SenText Solutions is dedicated to the success and satisfaction of our merchants.
Our average merchant achieves 1000% Return On Investment with our service. Our merchants are so pleased with their success only 2% of our merchants leave us each month! Only 2% of the consumers leave us each month.
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 98% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 10%-25%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants in the Jonesboro area about this exciting new service!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!