Topsfield Job Description Sample
Account Executives at Totalcom are on the front lines of helping organizations more effectively conduct business.. You will advocate AV and meeting technologies to leading companies across multiple NE states and promote the inventive power of AV to make organizations more productive, collaborative and mobile.
Drive growth by selling solutions and services to small, medium and large companies
Develop relationships by way of phone, email, social media and professional networking
Conduct live product demonstrations over the phone, via webinar and face to face meetings.
Prospect revenue opportunities and build a pipeline of qualified customers.
Analyze and present monthly analytics reports
Develop account relationships and close sales quickly
Cool sense of humor
The ability to learn and apply new concepts in a hurry
An interest in building upon an existing successful track record in sales
An excitement for challenges
A metrics-oriented, need-to-win attitude
2-5 years of experience selling in a sales-driven environment
Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
Experience with an online CRM
Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
Passion to educate and sell
Benefits & Perks:
Competitive salaries and bonus programs
Paid Car expenses
Casual dress code
Employee development opportunities
Compensation is based on experience and commitment for success.
Base Salary Range $40,000.00 to $70,000.00
Bonuses based on performance
Industry based Commission
Candidate is expected to make $100,000 plus
Licensed Practical Nurse LPN
Flexible scheduling available. We are seeking an RN's/ LPN'S/ LNA'sto join our team! You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide high quality patient care.
- Provide patient care under direction of nursing staff
- Administer prescribed medications to patients
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Assist in the transport of patients
- Provide companionship and basic care to patients
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Previous experience in nursing, patient care, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Ability to work well in teams
We offer a flexible work schedule that is ideal for any work/life balance desired, and we specialize in placements for Nurses and Nurse Assistants in Long Term Care and Rehab settings.
We also offer Medical Benefits to our employees working full time, as well as training opportunities to help advance their careers!
Give us a call or find us on our web page/Facebook to learn more about all the great opportunities Northeast Med Staff has to offer!
Experienced Customer Service Specialist - CSR Sales/Support
We are seeking Experienced Customer Service Reps to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues. Ultra Safe is a fast growing, local, family owned company. We need quality people to help service our quality customers.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Handle customer inquiries, questions, concerns
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools/technology
- Scheduling and routing service appointments
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and service calls
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Maintain and update customer database based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Technology Proficient
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, energetic, motivated individual to join our team! Bring Care Home has an immediate opening for a Scheduling Care Coordinator. Responsibilities include scheduling, coordinating care for our in-home elderly population, taking referrals, as well as various administrative tasks. This position requires excellent customer service skills, organizational skills and basic computer knowledge. This position will start out as part-time Monday- Friday 9am- 3pm with the possibility of becoming full-time. Applicants with a degree in social work encouraged to apply.
Please forward resume and cover letter for immediate consideration.
Entry Level Financial Advisor
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you’ll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can’t. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We’re Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You’re going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn’t stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here’s what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Childcare Professional - Part-Time And Full-Time Babysitting Jobs
Do you love working with children? Do you want a flexible opportunity that pays well?Do you have experience as a babysitter, nanny or a caretaker?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, become an UrbanSitter babysitter! Top sitters earn over $1000 a week babysitting for great local families. Hours are flexible and you keep 100% of what you make. Nannies: we have great full and part-time jobs too.
Real Estate Manager
We are looking for a person who is looking for an opportunity, not a job!
This person has real estate sales experience and has a track record of leadership. They have shown leadership in areas of their business, career, and personal life. They are dynamic and impressive. They are assertive, passionate, people-oriented individuals who operate with urgency.
They have strong communication skills and naturally connect with others. When people who know them describe them, they point to their energy and passion as their most dominant characteristics.
They have a desire to build the dominant real estate company in their market. They have a need to influence others. They can prove this through demonstrating where they have used influence to recruit agents. They possess a strong desire to have a position where they can use their influence to recruit agents and grow market share.
They are natural leaders who embrace succeeding through others, bottom-up leadership, and building a team. They possess a track record of relationships. They view learning as the foundation of their action plan.
They have at least 1-3 years of real estate sales experience. They understand basic financial reporting (e.g., P&Ls) and how to use these to make the right business decisions. They have high goals and are looking for a vehicle to achieve those goals.
Today, more than 139,000 associates and over 790 market centers across the globe are affiliated with Keller Williams.
Advertising Sales Executive
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Lease Purchase Class A CDL Truck Driver Needed
CRST Lease Purchase offers Best-In-Class CDL A Truck Driving Opportunities through our Lease Purchase program! Class A CDL Truck Drivers want to own your own truck? Be your own boss as an Independent Contractor. With CRST, it’s easy getting started on a Lease Purchase program. A profitable, long-term partnership is worth a lot more than any upfront payment. 99% No Touch. 80% Drop and Hook. We do our best to keep you running on the road. At Expedited, you’ll rack up the miles. You’re going from driver to business owner, not driver to lumper. Lease Purchase with CRST Expedited is easy because we don’t bog you down with excessive payments and details. We want your truck up and running.
Lyft Driver (Part Time)
Make up to $35/hr driving for Lyft. What is Lyft?
Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
Why Lyft? Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%. Make More Money:
Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you. Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly.
Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people. How Lyft Driving Works:
Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode. Step 2:
Accept a passenger ride request. Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location.
Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination.
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride! Driver
You're at least 21 years. old. You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer. You own an iPhone or Android smartphone. You have a clean driving record and auto insurance.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!