Travelers Rest Job Description Sample
Quality Systems Consultant
Do you have a strong ability to increase quality reliability and use skills to do high level problem solving? If yes, then look no further than P3! As a global consulting, management and engineering services company, we develop and implement innovative solutions to today’s complex technology challenges and industry changes that help our clients succeed at every stage.
As a Quality Systems Consultant at P3, you will be responsible for coordinating with suppliers and verifying quality standards in accordance with the requirements of their organization. You will actively participate in strategic development based on quality control plans. You will be responsible for investigating, analyzing and resolving quality issues, facilitating quality improvements, and developing quality standards and requirements.
A Day in the Life:
- Schedule and perform audit activities, to include pre-audit planning, audit execution and evaluation and post-audit follow-up and recommendations.
- Assist operating units with development and implementation of corrective and preventive action plans to improve overall ISO compliance and quality results.
- Compile & write training material and conduct training sessions on improvement tools & methodologies.
- Present to managers on improvement projects and activities.
- Support the development and administration of the customer corrective and preventative action (CAPA), internal non-conformance and Quality Management Systems.
- The candidate should incorporate lessons learned, verify document linkage, and evaluate documents to customer specific requirements. Must also lead customer review and obtain document approval if required.
- Support production related corrective actions as required. Track issues to closure and update lessons learned.
- Document audit findings. Generate action item matrix. Conduct post audit review with the appropriate plant personnel. Track issues to closure.
- Support the Production Part Approval Process. Specific requirements on Build Plan Worksheet.
- Ensure that our critical business processes are properly documented, reassessed periodically and maintained in our Document Control System by closely assisting the document owners.
- Manage documents of external origin e.g. industry standards, customer specifications.
- Monitor and report the performance of our document and material control processes.
- Coordinate the tactical tasks, meetings and action item follow-ups of our top projects e.g. conformance transition to Automotive Quality IATF 16949.
What You Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field of study
- 5+ years of experience
- Shanin or RedX problem Solving techniques. Certified personnel Preferred.
- Knowledge in VDA systems/requirements. Certified personnel Preferred.
- Certified TS personnel well versed in AIAG, IATF (TS/ISO) requirements.
- Experience in establishing and maintaining Quality Systems in an automotive environment.
- Exposure to Quality Assurance processes and tools i.e. SIPOC, LEAN, FMEA, 8D, document control.
- Proficient in information/data collection and analysis.
- Teaching or training experience.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, IATF 16949 and other Quality Assurance industry standards.
- Prior product or business process auditing experience.
- Strong drive and ability to take initiative
We are a small truck company looking to bring more class A drivers into our family. Coast to coast operation. Home after every trip. A typical trip is around 10-12 days. Start pay up to .50 per mile depending on experience, ALL MILES ARE paid, as well as a layover and extra picks/drops. We have an option to hire a driver as an employee or a self-contractor. (no taxes withheld).
CDL - CDL Driver
Local Class A Drivers- Hazmat & Tanker- Home Daily & AM/PM Shifts! (Greenville, SC)
Positions are in Greenville, SC!
We are a professional and highly regarded CDL Placement Specialist firm specializing in servicing the southeast US (GA, AL and SC). We offer local driver opportunities for skilled and qualified Class A CDL Drivers. There is plenty of money to be made! We are currently offering Local driver opportunities for skilled, qualified Class A CDL Drivers in Greenville, SC.
We are currently looking to fill the following positions:
- LOCAL - COMBO POSITIONS are drivers that are willing to drive and work docks- Night time
- Must have Forklift Experience
- Must have HAZMAT and TANKER
You must meet all of the following requirements:
- 1 year verifiable solo Class A Tractor Trailer experience in the last 3 years
- MUST have Tanker and Hazmat Endorsement
- Clean MVR (no more than TWO moving violations in the past 3 years)
- No Suspensions or Revocations in the past 5 Years due to vehicle violations
- Must pass background check and drug screen testing
- Forklift Certified a plus!
- Direct Deposit
- Weekly Pay
- Reliability Bonus
- Term Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
If qualified, Please Apply On-line Below or Call Misty DeVore @ 470-585-9315 for further pre-qualification .
CDL A Truck Driver
ProDrivers is currently looking for Class A Regional Delivery Drivers in the Greenville, SC area.We are currently looking for Truck Drivers who are motivated, highly skilled, and have a can do attitude. Drivers would make deliveries at commercial retail stores. This position is long term dedicated.
Please apply directly to ProDrivers for this position. The link has been provided here http://www.prodrivers.com/jobs/detail/245833?rx_source=ZipRecruiter.If the link does not work, you can copy and paste the link into your web browser and it will take you directly to ProDrivers website.
Typically dispatch Mon 10AM until Sun 3AM to 4AM.
Potential to earn $1,000 to $1,100 Weekly!
Drivers would make deliveries to various stores throughout the area.
Driver will have to build pallets, and unload with Pallet Jack.
Would have up to 3-4 deliveries a day.
Driver would have to be flexible on start times.
1-2 nights out a week.
Hotel will be provided on nights the driver is out.
Health Benefits Day 1 of Hire for Single and Family!
Direct deposit available.
Distribution Center Order Fulfillment Associate
FULL-TIME SUMMER (May 7 - Aug 31)
The Order Filler is responsible for quickly and accurately picking the correct items and quantities from the flow rack and packing them properly into the correct box on the pick line, according to the box plan.
HOURS: Monday ? Friday 8am ? 5pm (40 hours) with occasional weeknight overtime (6pm ? 8:30 pm) and Saturdays (8am ? 4pm) during peak shipping weeks.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Promptly completes all orders in their queue/assigned area
Assembles/starts boxes for new orders in queue
Assembles next box for existing orders when directed
Packs items into boxes according to box plan and packing procedures
Places "scuff" items in proper bins for pickup by returns department
Informs Line Coordinator of any packing issues or item/location problems
Keeps assigned area stocked, neat, clean and safe
Assists Line Coordinator and Shipping Supervisor with other tasks as directed
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Must be 18 years old (OSHA requirement)
Must be enrolled and returning as a student at Bob Jones University
Self-motivated, self-disciplined, with a sense of urgency
Ability to remain focused on a task for extended time (no talking or cell phones)
Ability to work on your feet for extended periods of time (2 hrs)
Good agility and hand-eye coordination
Good math and computer skills (RF experience a plus, but not required)
Willingness to take on/learn other tasks during slower periods
Ability to work well with others
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
College-age and up (graduating high school students considered if 18 years old)
Prior warehouse/fulfillment experience preferred, but not required SDL2017
Packaging Equipment Engineer
To assure the effective design, implementation, operation and maintenance of packaging equipment, including wrapping, flow wrapping, packing and skidding equipment.
Oversee the utilization of packaging equipment, including hands-on oversight of start-ups, change-overs, and performing intermittent checks of equipment functionality during packaging runs.
- Trouble shoot packaging equipment issues.
- Resolve programming issues around coordination of speeds across the packaging system.
- Analyze faults encountered and categorize systematically for resolution.
- Coordinate packaging equipment repair and modification with equipment vendors.
- Coordinate packaging equipment pm’s with the Maintenance staff.
- Plan and execute new packaging equipment projects.
- Integrate new packaging designs with in-house equipment or propose new equipment to support new packaging concepts.
- Test and analyze results of new packaging interface with equipment and make recommendations accordingly.
- Identify and implement packaging cost saving opportunities and emerging packaging concepts.
- Identify packaging material problems and resolve issues of quality, performance and supply with vendors.
- Develop, coordinate and implement with the Sanitation Manager proper cleaning procedures for all packaging equipment
- B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum of five years of experience working with packaging equipment in food or similar manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of manufacturing and packaging engineering concepts and equipment.
- Proficiency in PLC programming and utilization of robotics.
- Proficiency in computer use including, Microsoft Word, Excel, Project.
- Ability to work independently as well as member of a team
- Proficient writing and communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational, problem solving, prioritizing, and decision making skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills at various levels to obtain cooperation and information.
- Flexibility in work hours and schedule.
Today, Sweet Street is the leading innovator in the dessert industry. We’re still owned and operated by Sandy and headquartered in Reading where Sandy is also the head of research and development, leading a team of like-minded, passionate researchers and recipe developers who now bake for restaurants in over 60 countries, on every continent.
In 2014, we established a new manufacturing facility in Greenville, South Carolina, allowing us to expand production capacity and more easily and efficiently reach our growing customer base in markets across North and South America
Though Sweet Street’s reach is global, our passion for artful food and dedication to quality and innovation remains the motivation behind every one of our products. The sweetness of dessert is beloved by every culture on this planet of ours. In this spirit, all of us at Sweet Street invite you to a culinary experience destined to be shared with cherished family and friends.
Shift Manager - Poultry Processing
GENERAL SUMMARY: Directs and coordinates overall operations for the processing plant for 2nd shift. Ensures that objectives are achieved at the lowest cost consistent with quality requirements. Delegates authority to key supervisors (10 total) in production, production control, methods, cost accounting, maintenance, and related operations. Directs all functions involved such as maintenance, manufacturing, production, purchasing, and administration.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directs production and ensures cost effectiveness and consistency with prescribed quality, accuracy, and performance standards.
- Maintains plant property and equipment in good condition to ensure compliance with governmental regulations and to ensure effective and economical operations.
- Prepares and submits operating reports to management to inform them of the current production status and to make recommendations to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assures effective customer service and relations through timely delivery of quality product.
- Selects, trains, develops, and motivates staff to maintain plant operation.
- Assures compliance of all plant operations with company policy and federal, state, and local regulations.
- May set production and processing goals for plant.
Typically requires a minimum of 5years of DIRECTLY RELATED experience in a poultry processing plant.
High School Diploma/GED; Typically requires a Bachelors degree in a related field. DIRECTLY RELATED work experience will be accepted on a year-for-year basis in lieu of the educational requirement.
There’s a large variety of jobs throughout the complexes of House of Raeford Farms. At House of Raeford, there’s always an opportunity for advancement. We promote people from within. And that’s part of the reason some employees have been with us for 50 years, many for 25+ years; in fact, a number of our locations boast enough long-term employees to form a Quarter Century Club.
WORKING WITH US
Drive up to House of Raeford’s headquarters and you may be surprised at what you see. Just an average-looking, one-story building out in the country. No marble floors. No boardroom paneled in walnut. No one putting on airs. That’s just not who we are. Instead, we’re a group of regular folks operating a family enterprise that, while large and successful, doesn’t entail glitz or glamour. We’d rather focus on our products and the people who work hard to get them to market.
Entry Level Sales Account Manager
Legacy Concepts, Inc is a leading edge marketing & sales firm focused on raising the bar in consumer engagement. Our role is to connect people with the right products and services to suit their needs based on what our retail based clients offer.
Sales Account Managers are the first person a customer meets and act as big relationship builder.
They are expected to create and maintain a long-term relationship with the customers in order to achieve sales goals and represent the client in a positive manner while ensuring recurring business.
They are also responsible for assisting customers with choices, provide information about the product and service in question.
WhyLegacy Concepts, Inc?
Have more control over your income:
For starters we pay on a consistent weekly basis. We provide an hourly base OR the opportunity for uncapped commissions. We consistently incorporate opportunity for bonuses and exposure to new opportunities to enhance your earning potential.
Our technologies, our client’s products and our customers’ needs, are always evolving. You’ll be at the forefront of the telecommunications and wireless world’s latest trends.
Create a path for success.
We believe in lifelong learning, and provide state of the art training from day one. Our investment is in you and your success. This means we will always provide full support and training at any and every level of your development, and will always encourage steps forward and continued advancement.
Ideal Company Culture.
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other motivated and driven people, all while transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. We are all about having fun, hitting goals, and providing a positive, flexible environment.
Requirements for this role:
Loves making new Friends & building relationships
Enjoys having new people to talk to
Works well with little supervision
Thrives in new environments
Enjoys being part of a team
Ability to start immediately
Desire to develop, grow and advance
We offer our clients 100% return on their marketing dollar. A statement few other marketing companies can make. By focusing our efforts our face to face, relationship-based marketing approach, we are able to bring our clients life-long customers with increased name-brand recognition and high levels of customer loyalty.
CDL Truck Driver Training
Make more of yourself and for yourself: if you are considering a job change and want a professional career, choose the transportation industry.
Roehl Transport will pay you to get your CDL & earn a great a living as a professional truck driver.
Trucking companies across America advertise for free truck driver training. Roehl will pay you and train you while you get your CDL, the license you need to drive a commercial motor vehicle.
Here are the basics of the program:
- Training to obtain your CDL is part of the job.
- You are hired and paid as an employee on day 1.
- You'll be paid $500 a week while you get your CDL.
- Your CDL training is four weeks and is available in multiple locations.
- After you have your CDL, you'll continue your on-the-job training as a long haul truck driver.
- If you were to go to a CDL school , you would not get paid while you are training AND you'd have to come up with the tuition for the school.
- We're a stable company that provides full benefits - we invest in you.
We have multiple locations available.
Roehl Transport Marshfield Headquarters
1916 E. 29th Street
Marshfield, WI 54449
Roehl Transport Appleton Terminal
6915 County Rd BB
Neenah, WI 54956
Roehl Transport Atlanta Terminal
4215 Bowman Industrial Ct.
Conley, GA 30288
Roehl Transport Chicago Area Terminal
6700 W. 15th Ave.
Gary, IN 46
Roehl Transport Dallas Terminal
1101 East Avenue K
Grand Prairie, TX 75050
We're currently accepting applications for these opportunities. Roehl's been training truck drivers for over twenty-five years, and we've been in business for over 50 years.How do I get started in the Get Your CDL Program?
Because the demand for this popular program is so strong, we've created step-by-step instructions to help you.
Please Apply Now. After that, you'll move through our learning and application process, where we ensure that you have a good understanding of the program as well as the basic qualifications and the characteristics of a truck driving job with Roehl so you can complete a thoughtful and informed application.
We know how to be successful.
Join our team and grow with us!
Stand-Up Lift Driver
Stand-Up Lift Driver Piedmont, SC
*You will get an email response from us immediately
Be sure to check you junk folder
Unloads and loads customer product,
scans product, and places it correctly in warehouse Freezer.
Maintains a safe and clean work area.
- Load and unload freight using equipment in an efficient and safe manner.
- Move product to storage areas with proper equipment.
- Efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate area.
- Pick orders for shipment and assemble various types of merchandise to be shipped.
- Check or count freight for accuracy and/or damage and infestation.
- Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse.
- Conduct operations in a manner, which promotes safety.
- Participate in physical inventories, as needed.
- Perform labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing, and repacking.
- Operate equipment safely and efficiently. Equipment to include (but not limited to) stand up forklifts, stand up straddle trucks, walk behinds, pallet jacks, double pallet jacks and radio frequency equipment.
- Report all safety malfunctions on equipment.
- Comply with OSHA standards.
- Must be able to meet production standards.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work environment.
- Follow attendance policy, show up for work on time and ready to work assigned shift.
- Must be able to meet production standards.
- Charge or charge forklift battery as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned, may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
- Requires ability to work independently
- Occasionally works overtime, evenings, or weekends in order to complete work or to attend meetings
- Requires the ability to pay close attention to details, meet deadlines, and work with difficult individuals
- Must be able to relate to other people beyond giving and receiving instructions: they must get along with co-workers without exhibiting behavioral extremes; perform work activities requiring reasoning, negotiating, instructing, persuading, or speaking with others; and respond appropriately to criticism from a supervisor.
Tools and Technology:
Computer Warehouse management system
Pallet Jack, Stand up lift truck
Occasionally required to lift up to 80 lbs.
Pre-employment Drug & Alcohol Screening Required, Background check
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred, or
At least one year related work experience
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!