Troy Job Description Sample
Sales Person And Business Development
TSI is looking to grow our outside sales team by at least 5 or 6 seasoned, highly motivated sales professionals.
We offer an unlimited income and advancement for hard working reps that have the discipline to be self-motivated,
and really want to earn what you are worth. I will be conducting interviews later this week via GoToMeeting (or SKYPE)
and also in person at our Troy, MI office on Wednesday, May 4th. You can leave me a message at ext. 21.
Our webinar based TSI sales training has recently been updated and the first 3 days of about 3 hours per day
are ready for viewing. I am looking for representatives in MI, OH, IN, MN and PA. Thank you for your consideration.
Please apply today if you are interested in one of the training slots and to learn more about the TSI Sales Opportunity.
In 2014, TSI was purchased by Platinum Equity ($8 billion revenue).
This is an opportunity for a long term, highly paid, professional sales career.
Pharmacy Technician - Specialty Mail
Exciting opportunity for a Pharmacy Technician in our Specialty Pharmacy to excel in a complex, high impact role and positively impact the lives of others. As a Pharmacy Technician working in the back end of the pharmacy, you would be responsible for ordering, maintaining supply of inventory, and replenishing all supplies within the pharmacy department.
You would assist in expediting back orders and emergency orders to ensure critical shortages are resolved. As a back end pharmacy technician, you would also work as a liaison to the pharmacy team to promote standardization and utilization efforts. You would be a resource for product and vendor information and be involved in communicating with vendors by attending regular vendor conference calls. You would also assist the pharmacy supervisors in maintaining appropriate supply records, charges and inventory control, and help with product specification and selection.
It’s critical that you are knowledgeable of maintaining inventory supplies, current pharmacy supplies usage trends, and purchasing needs of pharmacy department. Good written and verbal communication skills for interacting with all levels of staff is also required.
CVS Health offers a competitive benefit package which includes but is not limited to Paid Time Off, 10 paid holidays, health/dental/vision insurance, employee discounted stock purchase program, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and employee discounts at all CVS/pharmacy stores.
Tasks to include Picking, Packing and Shipping orders, inventory cycle counts and receiving in orders.
Join the company helping people on their path to better health!
Must be Licensed as a Pharmacy Technician in the State of Michigan.
Must be able to stand for the duration of your shift.
Must be able to lift 30 pounds repetitively and occasionally up to 50 pounds.
National Pharmacy Technician Certified by the PTCB.
Having worked in a pharmacy setting.
Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
Strong data entry skills and ability to multi-task.
1+ years of experience in a healthcare related role.
Verifiable high school diploma or GED is required.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers.
What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health at mailto:
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website:
Jr Software Engineer
Job Location Troy, MI
Education B.S. in Software engineering, computer engineering or related technical field of study
Experience and Qualifications
- Understanding of software design patterns
- C/C++ Firmware programming skills
- System Development based on 8bit, 16bit, 32bit MCU
- AE/AWB/AF algorithm development skills
- Understanding of Industry for ISP (Image Signal Processor) and ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance System)
- Highly motivated and be able to learn quickly new technologies
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Able to collaborate as a team member across the full stack of technologies to enable the highest priority work to be delivered
- 2+ year of experience in Automotive Camera Industry would be preferred but not required.
- Functional Programming capability would be an asset
- MCU Firmware SDK development in ISP
- ISP algorithm development for AE/AWB/AF
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures
Controls Field Engineer - Industrial Automation Equipment
We are a leading provider of Industrial Automation systems looking for a Controls Field Engineer to join our growing team.
In your role as Controls Field Engineer you will provide on-site delivery of automation equipment to the customer including, start up, debugging, and training.
- Minimum 10 years experience in automation controls
- Proficient in PC and PLC Programming
- Knowledge and experience with Siemens Software, Visual Studio(C++), Allen Bradley RS Logix 5, RS Logix 5000 and Panelview development software
- Ability to interact with customer providing technical support and training, on-site
- Experience with start up, debugging and training of automation equipment
- Ability to travel 70% of time
- Associates degree or higher in related field
In It For You:
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Benefits package
- 401k Plan w/matching
- Bonus Eligibility
- Relocation Assistance
- Great opportunity to grow with an industry leader!
So if you are a Controls Field Engineer with automation experience looking for NewGig, apply today!
CDL A Truck Drivers - Lease Purchase - Great Company And Benefits
Here at USA Truck we provide transportation and logistics services throughout the continental United States, Mexico, and Canada, and have done so for over 30 years. We attribute our long-serving success to our dedication to performance, service, and relationships - with these standards our drivers are supported by some of the best people in the industry.
We also want to help you reach your goals - whether that is as an experienced driver, recent CDL grad, or owner operator. We offer all employees modern equipment, work-life balance, and amazing benefits because at USA Truck we put our drivers first - that's our pledge.
About USA Truck: With USA Truck, Owner Operators Have the Freedom To Choose! Truck Leasing Options Now Available! We can get you in a truck and owning your own business within days. Already own a truck? Call a specialist now to hear more about how partnering with USA Truck will benefit your career growth. Enjoy stronger earnings, tons more support, and the best team in the industry on your side to keep you growing.
At USA Truck, we want top-drawer, highly motivated Owner Operators with their Class A CDL License. We promise you the sort of freight that fortunes are made of. Combined with our driver support and fuel surcharge you'll be glad you decided to step up and be counted. Ask a recruiter now about our new pay increase for all Owner Operators!
Enjoy stronger earnings, tons more support, and the best team in the industry on your side to keep you growing. Let's break it down:
- Single point-of-contact-your Driver Manager manages & schedules all your trips
- Extended length of haul-as much as 2,000 miles
- Weekly miles to help your business succeed-we'll work with you to meet your mileage needs
- Earn up to $175,000 or more annually- depending on how much you want to drive; before fuel and other expenses
- Year-round freight-we service over 25% of the Fortune 100 manufacturing companies
- Base plates and permits-paid by USA Truck
- Generous fuel surcharge program-updated weekly
- Industry leading fuel network discount
- PeopleNet Satellite Communication System-installed at no cost!
- Truck Leasing Options Now Available!-Partner with USA Truck as an Owner Operator for Lease
- Purchase and we'll help you get into a truck!
Also, ask about our transition Bonus! We offer transition assistance of $1,500 for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
Owner Operators at USA Truck are an elite group. You can choose routes, how much to drive and a lot more. We'll work with you. We have special programs, discounts and incentives. With compensation at the top of the pay scale we'll keep you profitable. Don't decide from an ad. If you have your Class A CDL, call us and let's talk.
For more information or to apply, call
Phlebotomist/Mobile Driver- Paid Phlebotomy Training Oakland County
: Phlebotomist/Mobile Driver- Paid Phlebotomy Training Oakland County Phlebotomist/Mobile Driver Job Summary Are you seeking a full-time opportunity that makes a difference? Are you passionate about meeting new people?
Do you want to have an impact in your community, across the country, and around the world? If your answer is "yes", then we invite you to become a Phlebotomist/Mobile Driver for the American Red Cross! From transporting and setting up blood collection equipment at work sites, to drawing blood from donors, as a Phlebotomist/Mobile Driver with the American Red Cross you will work all aspects of blood drives at schools, offices & churches throughout Troy, Rochester and Oakland County and the surrounding areas.
No experience necessary-our paid training is a mix of classroom instruction and field practice. To learn more about this role, watch this short video: A life-saving mission.
A life-changing career. Join us. Phlebotomist/Mobile Driver Job Responsibilities · Balance production, donor care & quality requirements to meet daily blood collection goals · Take the time to personally connect with donors - listen to their stories and help them understand the value of their donation · Be detail oriented all day, every day, to ensure that the blood you collect meets regulatory requirements and can be safely transfused · Remain flexible to work a highly variable schedule that includes early start times, late end times, weekends & holidays to meet the needs of our blood drive sponsors and donors. · Take care of your team members - show up for every shift and give 100% while you're there · Contribute to a friendly and fun environment.
Team up with your co-workers to keep our donors coming back again and again · Interact in a positive, proactive and customer-focused manner with both internal and external customers, demonstrating care and compassion at all times The aforementioned responsibilities of the Phlebotomist/Mobile Driver describe the general nature and level of work and are not an exhaustive list. Phlebotomist/Mobile Driver Job Qualifications · High school diploma or equivalent required · Customer service experience, effective verbal communication, and public relations skills are required · Experience driving large vehicles strongly preferred · Ability to load, drive and unload vehicles with or without reasonable accommodation · Medical assistant or phlebotomy training preferred but not required · A current, valid driver's license and good driving record is required · Basic computer skills are desirable · DOT certification may be required in some locations. If required, must pass applicable DOT physical and related requirements and be able to possess or obtain a medical certification of at least one year duration · Physical requirements may include the ability to lift up to 50 lbs, squatting, push or pull heavy weights up and down ramps and stairs, good manual dexterity, and the ability to sit or stand for long periods of time · All staff work as a team to setup and tear down the equipment required to conduct a mobile blood drive.
This involves pushing carts up to 250 lbs, setting up beds and handling many totes containing equipment and snacks for the donors. · Flexibility to work long, irregular hours and frequent schedule changes is required Apply now! Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference every day. The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. The American Red Cross is a diverse nonprofit organization offering its employee's professional development and growth opportunities, a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a collaborative team spirit environment.
GMS is the leading North American distributor of gypsum wallboard, acoustical ceiling products and other specialty building materials. Founded in 1971, GMS now operates a network of more than 200 distribution centers nationwide. For more information about GMS, visit www.gms.com or any one of our subsidiary company websites.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Compliance of company, state and federal guidelines particularly as it relates to OSHA and DOT for the safety of all personnel
- Perform pre-trip inspections of equipment, paperwork and loaded product to ensure accuracy of order
- Safely unload product and deliver to assigned area as directed by the customer
- Ability to read, write and communicate information accurately
- Stamina to lift at least 75 lbs. in order to carry materials, such as drywall materials joint compound
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Disability Insurance
- 401k Program
- Paid holidays & vacation days
Launch your career with a national building materials distributor and discover opportunities for growth and advancement. Our people have the independence and authority to make a difference. We invest in relationships, and every person is important. Our highest priority is serving others. We passionately pursue a safe work environment along with a relentless focus on operational excellence. We believe you can never go wrong doing the right thing.See job description
Lake Michigan Credit Union is one of the largest financial institutions in Michigan and was established in 1933. We are seeking customer oriented individuals to join our team and help ensure our 5 star promise is carried out. As an employee, you'll enjoy a stimulating, professional atmosphere, supported by the latest technology and training. You will be encouraged to refine your existing skills in an environment of empowerment, gain new experiences, and progress to the limits of your own motivation.
Lake Michigan Credit Union is looking for a dedicated individual to join one of our branches as a On Call MSR (Member Service Representative).
- Available to travel from branch to branch in greater Grand Rapids area
- Assist members with opening and closing of accounts
- Taking loan applications (including secondary mortgages)
- Opening special accounts (trusts, HSA, IRA, etc)
- Answering questions about LMCU products and services and resolving concerns
- Identifying opportunities to inform our membership about beneficial products
- At minimum a successful MSR I candidate should have completed the MSR certification or be in process of obtaining MSR certification.
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Utilize excellent interpersonal skills, diplomacy and tact in working with employees and customers
- Function as part of a collaborative team
- Must be proficient in various technologies
- Detail oriented
Merchandising Execution Associates: All Merchandising Execution Associates (MEAs) perform in-store merchandising service activities such as merchandising projects, planogram maintenance, overhead organization, and display/signage maintenance designed to enhance the customer experience.
MEAs execute merchandising strategies and ensure products are displayed correctly to drive sales. MEAs work in teams, with on-site supervision and provide service to multiple departments in the store. Their focus is on general bay service, projects and product resets while always keeping safety, accuracy and efficiency at the forefront.
MEAs build and maintain strong relationships with store associates and provide superior customer service to both internal and external customers. Typical schedule is Monday-Friday, No Weekends Full Time and Part Time positions Day Team Merchandising Execution Associates (MEAs) spend approximately 80% of their time conducting general bay service or maintenance, ensuring that the products are stocked and properly merchandised to provide the customer the best possible shopping experience.
Typically, 20% of their time is spent executing special projects designed to improve how products are displayed to the customer and to our suppliers needs. Typical schedule is Monday
Friday and typically service a single store location. Full Time and Part Time positions Night Team Merchandising Execution Associate(MEAs) spend approximately 80% of their time executing specific projects that introduce new items and conducting category resets to enhance the customer experience.
Typically, 20% of their time is spent building displays and fixtures while utilizing basic hand tools in addition to refreshing display material/signage/brochures. Some general bay maintenance will occasionally be required. Night MEAs may be on a traveling team typically service multiple stores typically within a 30-mile radius.
Mileage reimbursement is available for travel positions and must have reliable transportation with a valid driver's license and insurance. Typical schedule is Monday- Thursday, 10 hour shifts Full Time and Part time position Merchandising Services Specialists: Merchandising Services Specialists are responsible for implementing company standards for appearance and arrangement and ordering of merchandise.
Plans and coordinates merchandise flow-through. Responsible for servicing and maintaining all assigned locations according to a set weekly visitation schedule. Typical schedule is Monday
Friday Full Time and Part Time positions
Oerlikon METCOJob Description
Job Title: Sourcing Specialist OMUS
Date: December 2017
Indirect Procurement Head OMUS
Location: Westbury or Troy ( Optional)
Exempt X Non-Exempt
Job Code:I. POSITION SUMMARY
- Plan, and Execute purchasing materials , Products and services in OMUS . Focus category will be all Non inventory materials and services . Focus facilities will be Troy and Plymouth for strategic sourcing support , bidding , negotiations , compliance for supply of goods and services. Other facility and other categories will be assigned based on need .
- For OMUS Westbury – This position will support on operation sourcing of Non inventory Materials.
II. PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage Strategic Sourcing on all Non inventory Spend at OMUS Plymouth and Troy facility .
- Locate new sources of supply and negotiate supply agreements, that ensure required quality and competitively priced goods and services for the BL Materials operations in Troy and Plymouth.
- Manage the relationships with existing suppliers to support the demands of the local, operational business units, guaranteeing uninterrupted supply of material, services and commodity supply, while keeping inventory to a minimum and continuously overseeing vendor performance for delivery, quality and price competitiveness (vendor rating report).
- Indirect Category Management for all key Indirect categories (including supporting Global categories like Technical Gases)
- Ensure On time and cost effective supplies of Indirect material requirements. MRO , services all Non inventory Items . Use Global , regional supply agreements and work with Regional & Global IM Team on this aspect.
- Develop and manage cost reduction programs through the introduction of new suppliers and alternate materials; coordinate the qualification process for these new suppliers and materials.
- Support the NOBS process by securing multiple bids for local capital projects in consideration of Corporate policies to get the maximum value for the spend. ( Capex Spend )
- Manage possible disputes with vendors, so they are resolved to the complete satisfaction of Oerlikon Metco.
- Participate regularly in local Management and working meetings with Operations, Product Line Management, Demand Planning ,R&D and Distribution to have an aligned plan of priorities for Procurement.
- Compile analysis and statistics for superiors, establish reports for effective Sourcing, Cost Reductions and Savings and tracks the results via KPIs.
- Manage the Internal Control System process for “Procurement and Accounts Payables”, enforcing compliance and conducting training sessions for the local team.
- Compliance of all stipulated Working processes .
- Apart from Non inventory Sourcing – This position will support on Direct Material Categories for Troy and Plymouth as and when Required .
- Apart from Non inventory Sourcing – This position will support Global Conflict Mineral compliance reporting Project required for all suppliers.
- Assertive and Strong Team working skills . Experience in Sourcing is Must .
- Presentation and persuasion skills to effectively articulate difficult ideas and concepts and build cross-department collaborations
- Excellent negotiating skills with emphasis on handling confrontational situations with suppliers.
- knowledge of sourcing policies and best practices in procurement
- Knowledge and readiness to work on Conflict Mineral Compliance is a Must thing .
- Computer skills; Proficiency in Excel, Power Point
- Good understanding of state-of-the-art ERP system. SAP Experience is MUST.
Title: Head Local ProcurementIV. SCOPE/NATURE
Complexity of Position
(Problems & Challenges)
Degree of complexity in Understanding MULTIPLE OMUS facilities and their needs since most of this work was done outside of sourcing in the past . To priorities the Task as per need and demand .
(Key contacts and purpose of contact)
In addition to Direct Manager , this position will need to work with other managers also based on assigned Task , Often travelling to OM locations mostly in US. Work closely with other functional teams and builds strong relationships with key internal customers.
Decision Making Authority
(To what degree and what is the nature of decisions)
While guided by personal goals, Corporate and OMUS objectives, often required to make strategic decisions with little time to prepare and consult co-workers
Level of Supervision Received
(Nature of work which must be presented to supervisor; how much direction is required)
Must be able to act as strong team player and will work as per the OMUS strategies . On assigned Task -work independently with little supervision.
Supervising the Work of Others
(Number of employees supervised, assigning work, training new employees, solving problems)
Mostly an individual contributor working under Regional Indirect Head however based on projects might need management influence across entire BL Materials.
(Dollar dimensions, budgetary responsibilities, cost of product)
Operating budget is less than $10 M USD but has influence over $40 MUSD.
(Any special physical skills needed to perform function)
Frequent Domestic and occasional International travel and occasionally long working hours
Types of Equipment Used
Personal computer, PDAV. SIGNATURES
516 519 9132
Human Resources Signature
A Swiss company with a tradition going back over 100 years, Oerlikon is a global player with around 15,500 employees at over 200 locations in 36 countries and sales of CHF 3.2 billion in 2014, the Company invested CHF 121 million in R&D, with over 1,300 specialists working on future products and services. In most areas, the operative businesses rank either first or second in their respective global markets.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!