Trussville Job Description Sample
Automotive Service Technician - Entry Level
We are searching for the ideal candidate who can join our team as an automotive service technician. If you are interested in working in a challenging and fast-paced environment and helping customers get back on the road in their vehicles, consider applying for this job.
You will be working in the automotive service department, assisting customers with routine maintenance and other vehicle repairs. Our workplace puts a strong value on collaboration, so you can expect to work with others when servicing vehicles. We can provide support to help you master additional skills related to vehicle repair and maintenance, and offer financial incentives to our hardest workers.
Service vehicles in a timely manner for routine scheduled maintenance in accordance with dealer and manufacturer recommendations.
Assist customers who need repairs for their vehicle by ordering parts, diagnosing problems, performing vehicle operations tests and installing new components.
Communicate with the supervisor on a regular basis about work performed, necessary changes, new parts needed or any other concerns related to repair or maintenance work on vehicles.
Maintain a clean working environment on the automotive service floor by putting materials and parts away as work is completed and ensuring the customer's car is kept neat and orderly throughout the scope of work.
Follow all safety requirements and local and federal standards when it comes to disposing of hazardous or toxic materials.
Adhere to best practices when working in the automotive service environment by reporting any accidents or incidents to management as soon as possible.
Job Skills & Qualifications
High school diploma or equivalent
A valid driver's license and a driving record clear of major violations
Need full range of motion for reaching, bending and stooping
Experience delivering outstanding customer service
Minimum 6 months of related experience in the automotive service environment
Electricians And Electricians Helpers
We are currently seeking an Electricians And Electricians Helpers! You will strive to provide safe electrical systems for a variety of customers.
- Install and repair electrical equipment and fixtures
- Install various types of raceway and cable tray systems
- Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
- Previous experience in electrical construction or other related fields
- Familiarity with electrical schematics, blueprints, and manuals
- Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
Real Estate Professional (Independent Contractor)
A Real Estate Professional (Independent Contractor) assists clients with the purchase and sale of property. When putting a home on the market for sale or trying to buy a new home, clients need a Real Estate Professional to help them get the best value possible out of their home sale and purchase. In this position, you will help clients market and sell their home and find a home to purchase that fulfills their needs. This job requires excellent marketing and customer service skills.Job Responsibilities
- Devise marketing strategies for clients to prepare their home for a fast and profitable sale
- Manage communication between home buyers and sellers so mutual acceptance can be achieved
- Take prospective home buyers on tours of properties and to open houses
- Communicate with clients about their real estate needs so you can find the best possible home for them
- Understand your local real estate market and stay updated on home sales
- Create marketing materials to advertise your services
RealtySouth is a full-service brokerage firm of HomeServices of America, Inc., and a Berkshire Hathaway affiliate, headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama. HomeServices of America, Inc. is the nation's second-largest residential real estate brokerage company and, through its operating companies, is one of the largest providers of integrated real estate services. HomeServices of America is the majority owner of the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, Prudential Real Estate and Real Living Real Estate franchise networks.Industry
Asst. Maintenance Tech (Apartment/Make Ready/Grounds)-Cv @ Trussville
The Service Technician reports to the Property Manager under the supervision of the Service Manager and performs general maintenance and repair to ensure apartment units and other property facilities are in good working order. Responsibilities include diagnosing, troubleshooting, and repairing heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) units; electrical appliances, outlets, and light fixtures; plumbing, carpentry, and locks. The Service Technician follows a planned preventative maintenance schedule and follows up with residents after repairs are complete. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to, assisting with preparing vacant apartment units for rental and also landscape and renovation projects.
The successful candidate will embody and work to reinforce MAA’s Core Values. Those values include:
- Appreciating the uniqueness of each individual
- Communicating openly and with integrity
- Embracing opportunities
- Doing the right thing at the right time for the right reasons
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receives requests for service maintenance, prioritizes work orders and handles each in the most efficient manner.
- Examines and diagnoses problems with heating, ventilation and air conditioning units for property facilities. Determines the best method to repair or replace all or part of the unit. Makes repairs and/or replacements according to standard. Performs preventative maintenance on HVAC units by replacing filters, cleaning coils, etc.
- Repairs and replaces furnished kitchen appliances such as refrigerators, stoves, washers and dryers. May contact an outside vendor to make more advanced or severe repairs or replacements.
- Performs minor to moderate-level plumbing repairs, replacements, and/or installations including repairing leaks and removing clogs in sinks and toilets.
- Performs minor electrical repairs and replacement of light fixtures and related items.
- Repairs locks and other miscellaneous items.
- May perform painting projects ranging from full interior painting of property units to minor touch up and repair of walls and woodwork.
- May perform “make ready” projects for the preparation of vacant units available for prospective tenants.
- Cleans carpets as assigned.
- May perform swimming pool maintenance or other facility and/or landscape projects to ensure property aesthetics meet or exceed standards.
- Adheres to MAA safety and hazard communications programs, policies and procedures and maintains a safe work environment.
- Works irregular hours (evenings, weekends), including on-call and overtime hours, as required by the MAA 24-hour routine maintenance guarantee.
- Operates a motor vehicle to transport tools and materials between work sites.
- Attends and participates in technical training programs to maintain and enhance knowledge and skills.
- Performs other related duties as assigned to meet the needs of the business.
- High school diploma/GED and one to three years of experience in facility maintenance and/or mechanical repair required
- HVAC experience required
- EPA Type II or Universal and/or Pool Certification required at hire or within 90 days of assuming the position. CAMT is required in Florida only
- Valid driver’s license from the state of residence required
- Associate’s degree in a related technical or mechanical field preferred
- Commercial maintenance experience with plumbing, electrical, and janitorial strongly preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Thorough knowledge of heating and air conditioning unit maintenance, trouble shooting, and repair
- General knowledge of the repair and maintenance of appliances, lighting fixtures, and plumbing
- Knowledge of occupational health and safety regulations and precautions
- Knowledge and skills to operate common and specialized tools for repairs and maintenance
- Ability to visually inspect units, grounds, and other aspects of the property to determine adherence to standards
- Skill and ability to clearly and concisely communicate verbally and in writing with professionalism when interacting with tenants and property management
- Knowledge and skills to organize, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Customer service and problem-solving skills
- Ability to read, interpret and apply written instructions for repair and maintenance of equipment
- Attention to details
- Basic computer/technical skills to operate mobile computing or communications devices
Physical and Environmental Requirements
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit, stand, bend, walk use hands and fingers to control objects, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs and ladders, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk, and hear. The associate must be able to lift 50 pounds individually and up to 100 pounds with assistance devices (dollies, hand trucks, additional persons).
- Must be able to see and read to complete forms, read reports, and visually determine the correct working order of physical aspect of units and other property facilities. Frequently needs to see small details.
- While performing the duties of this job the associate primarily works in an outdoor environment exposed to adverse weather conditions as well as dirt and/or dust.
Apply through Zip Recruiter and this direct link:
TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our Hospitalist team at St. Vincent's East Medical Center in Birmingham, Alabama. You will enjoy flexible scheduling with a great work-life balance and excellent competitive compensation.
CDL A Refrigerated Truck Drivers
CDL-A OTR Truck DriverCDL-A OTR Truck Driver JobsDry Van & Refrigerated Freight
S&S Transport, Inc is a privately held firm with over 30 years of experience in transporting a wide variety of durable goods throughout North America.
The company began with just two employees and a borrowed truck in 1981 to now being one of the most modern, well-equipped carriers in the Midwest today.
Truck Driver Pay & Benefits:
New Pay Package: Over $1,300 per week
Paid All Practical Miles, loaded and empty
Drivers average 2,500-3,500 miles weekly
Flexible Home Time Managed by the Driver
No Touch Freight
Health Insurance and Company Funded Health Savings Account
401k with Company Match
Modern Equipment: Kenworth & Freightliners
Trucks Equipped with Satellite TV, 1800 Watt Inverters, Refrigerators and APU's
Pre Pass In All Trucks
Outside Sales/Territory Sales - Established Route, Full Training
Imagine your day in a mobile tool store, on a protected local route, selling one the most recognizable tool brands in the world. No cold calls, 325 customers, full training. Apply Now!
OTR Cdl-A Truck Driver
- loyalty and referral bonuses
- Flexible home time options
- No-touch freight (OTR)
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pet Friendly Policy
- Scale bypass technology
- 401K + match and employee stock ownership plan
- Paid vacation grows with experience
USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast. If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more.Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers!
Ask us for details
USA Truck offers opportunities for all drive types-from Students to Experienced OTR drivers. If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us. We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path. Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools. We also proudly support and hire Veterans. Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
CDL A Driver Owner Operator Heavy Haul
Heavy Haul Owner Operator
Bennett's Heavy Haul and Specialized Division consistently ranks as one of the top specialized carriers in the nation. We are looking for owner operators who currently specialize in this highly profitable and challenging corner of the trucking industry. Bennett has invested heavily in its own fleet of trailers and also welcomes owners who bring their own equipment including:
$1000 Orientation Pay
$1000 Driver Referral
No Force Dispatch
Quick Pay Settlements (Same Day)
Strong Freight Based Out of Quad Cities and Surrounding States
Over 195 Agents
Discounts on Fuel and Tires
Reimbursements for Orientation
Bennett continues to expand its already strong freight base out of the Quad Cities and upper Midwest. As a result, we need Owner Operators with Flatbed, Step deck, and Heavy haul experience. If you have the experience and meet the qualifications listed below, let's talk.
We accept all trucks that can run e-logs regardless of age and pass DOT inspection
Stable Work History
Age 23 or older
Valid Class A CDL
6 Months open deck experience in the last 2 years
2 Years verifiable OTR tractor/trailer experience in past 5 years
2 Years verifiable experience in Heavy Haul with multi axle trailers
Must have minimum of 6 months left on medcard/long form at orientation
No more than 7 points on CSA in past 3 years
No more than 2 moving violations in the last 12 month (Rolling violations)
All Owner Operator applicants must meet all the general qualifications under 49CFR & sect;391.11, including without limitation, the United States DOT requirements that a driver applicant be at least 21 years old and can read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquires, and to make entries on reports and records.
Do you want a career, not just a job? Like to work in a brand whose employees are as loyal and excited as their customer base? They we might be the right fit for you. Our brand is lively, guest focused and delivers and exceptional culinary offering in a fun and engaging setting. A slice of New Orleans right here in Alabama. We are a growing, casual dining brand with a large bar component and are seeking energetic LEADERS. Experience is required, but most of all we want ambitious LEADERS to be part of our future growth. If this sounds like the right place for you, we'd love to hear from you.
Cajun Steamer Bar & Grill is seeking experienced LEADERs to join our team who are passionate for 2 things: GREAT cooking, and delivering genuine southern hospitality to your guests. We offer a very competitive compensation package which includes: potential equity, paid vacations, and health insurance. Experience in a professional kitchen is required. The right candidate will be hard working, committed to excellence, and driven toward a successful life with a great company.
- Working with and managing employees in a hands-on fashion while maintaining high employment standards
- Daily coaching and development of all team members
- Daily interactions with guests to develop meaningful and lasting relationships within the community
- Insure restaurant is optimally staffed and team members are fully trained.
- Oversee and assist with all restaurant administrative requirements
- Enforcing safety and sanitary practices in the entire restaurant
- Ensure all menu items are prepared and presented according to recipe
- Strive towards operational excellence while maintaining a contagiously fun environment
- Develop initiatives within the restaurant to build sales, profitability, and guest counts.
- Minimum 2 years of management experience in a full service hospitality operation
- Knowledge of cost and labor systems
- Passion for food and cooking techniques
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Availability to work a flexible schedule
- Willing and able to work in both the back-of-house and front-of-house
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!