Trussville Job Description Sample
Center Manager PT Physical Therapist - Outpatient
Overview: Center Manager
- PT Physical Therapist????
Employer is now accepting applications for an experienced PT / Physical Therapist for a Center Manager opportunity in an outpatient setting, OP.
- PT Physical Therapist
?? Responsible for supervision of therapy center(s).
?? Continue to maintain an active patient caseload in conjunction with management responsibilities.
?? Ensures compliance to all policies and procedures.
?? Responsible for center financial statements including profit and loss performance.
?? Responsible for sales/marketing to existing and potential center referral sources.
- PT Physical Therapist
?? Masters Degree in Physical Therapy required with Doctoral degree preferred.
Valid state PT Physical Therapy license required to start
Innovative Financial Solutions, Inc.
We are looking for highly motivated, achievement- driven individuals who want the opportunity to establish and grow an independent financial solutions practice with the strength and support of one of the nation’s leading fee based broker dealers.
· FINRA Series 6 or 7, 63, 65 or 66.
· Alabama State Insurance License
· Experience in 401(k), 403(b), 457, and other retirement plan market
· Local presence
As an IFS financial professional, you will be part of a team that offers:
· High earnings potential
· Qualified leads
· Training and support
· Personal Website
· Receive residual income for up to 20 years upon retirement, disability or spousal continuation upon death.
Specializing in creating and servicing retirement plan solutions for nonprofit and for-profit employers and their employees, and for associations, unions, membership groups and their members, PlanMember offers a broad range of investment choices. We deliver unparalleled support and service in our commitment to help meet the retirement needs of individual investors and groups.
An innovator of asset allocation portfolios comprised of mutual funds, PlanMember developed the PlanMember Services Program, a fully integrated retirement planning, investment and annuity solution to help individuals plan, save for and achieve a financially secure retirement. On the employer side, the PlanMember 403(b) & 457(b) Savings Program offers a unique and exclusive turnkey retirement plan solution that delivers service, investment options and compliance expertise to employer groups. Opportunities exist for financial professionals to join PlanMember as a PlanMember Financial Center, affiliated PlanMember Financial Center advisor or individual advisor while remaining independent. Our distribution partners across the country enjoy PlanMember's commitment to sales training, business development and integrated marketing as well as administrative, compliance and technology support through our distinct Partnership for Success Program. Contact PlanMember at (800) 874-6910.
PlanMember Financial Corporation provides broker/dealer, investment advisory and administrative services through its operating subsidiaries. Representatives are registered with and securities and advisory services are offered through PlanMember Securities Corporation, a registered Broker/Dealer, investment advisor and member FINRA/SIPC.
Do you have at least 2 years restaurant management experience? We are seeking a General/Assistant Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the activities of the retail sales team.
- Supervise team of retail sales workers
- Adjust daily schedule for shift personnel to ensure optimal efficiency
- Train and evaluate employees
- Track monthly results and trends for business forecasting
- Resolve escalated customer complaints
- Previous experience in retail, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
Store Car Buyer
Responsible for purchasing vehicles for the Pull A Part location in Birmingham, along with other vehicle programs that support corporate initiatives. The buyer will support store operations by purchasing vehicles delivered to the store by sellers. This position will report to the store manager and/or retail chief.
Qualified candidates must have the ability to work indoors/outdoors in inclement weather and occasionally lift objects weighing 15 - 20 lbs. Candidates must demonstrate strong intermediate computer skills, great customer service skills, and successfully read, interpret, and transcribe data in order to maintain accurate records.
- Start by searching our state-of-the-art online car inventory database, refreshed daily.
- Visit or call one of our clean and organized nationwide locations near you where removing your car parts is easy, saving you expensive labor costs, mark-ups and time!
- If you need cash now and have a salvage junk car to sell, contact your nearest Pull-A-Part location to get a free purchase quote, free tow and fast cash.
PT - Physical Therapist In Birmingham - Birmingham-Hoover, AL
Ardor Health is currently looking for an: PT - Physical Therapist for a OUT PATIENT, near Birmingham - Birmingham-Hoover, AL. Ardor Health Solutions a leader in healthcare staffing, is looking for a Physical Therapist/PT to join our team and continue to represent a company committed to providing excellence in Healthcare services. Ardor Health Solutions offers our therapists the best opportunities to continue personal growth while expanding your professional portfolio. Take the first steps to joining a team that is making a difference by calling 1-855-GO-ARDOR and speak to an Ardor Ambassador to get started.
In addition to a competitive financial package, this PT/Physical Therapist position comes with superior benefits.Benefits including:
- NEW ARDOR DAYS PROGRAM – Why save for later when Ardor Health rewards you NOW. Take advantage of free paid days off immediately with an increase in days offered with contract length.
- Major Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance with extensive family health options
- 401k with weekly match – Investing in your future is important to Ardor Health
- License Reimbursements and processing assistance with our internal licensing department
- Free CEU access for a full calendar year – Continue education is the key to professional development
- Industry best private housing – a dedicated housing team to make sure you have the best home away from home
- Share your experience with Ardor by referring a friend and we say “thank you” with a $500 referral bonus
- 24 hour emergency access to our offices
- Assess patient and determine the proper therapeutic treatment techniques
- Ability to determine a patient’s response to treatment and evaluate progress.
- Provide monitoring and education to staff, family and caregivers to improve patients participation in their rehabilitation
- Maintaining patient documentation in accordance with facility policy and procedures
- Effective communication skills to advise, consult and instruct members of the multi-disciplinary team in specific occupational therapy modalities and interventions
- Must have graduated from an accredited PT school
- Active state PT/Physical Therapist Therapist license or the ability to obtain the required state license
Great Place to Work® named Ardor Health Solutions One of 2017’s Best Small & Medium Workplaces. If you have a passion for Sales and meet the requirements, then look no further, Ardor is for you!
-Paid Weekly!! With Commissions also paid out on a week to week basis!
-Competitive Pay: Base + Commission (Uncapped & Industry Leading)
-NEW Paid-Time Off Program available: Every hour you work increases your PTO
-Company Paid Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance: Begins the First of The Month After Start Date!
-401k: Begins in 30 Days!
-Business Casual Work Environment
-Spiffs, Contests, Days Off, Raffles, Events, Team Building, Holiday Party's, Flex Time when we hit goals!
-"Allstar" Awarded Monthly with Prizes, Distinctions, and More!
-Catered lunches, food, excellent culture, karaoke, fun games, and a fantastic environment!
-Visit our Website, See and Apply for Our Open Jobs: http://www.ardorhealth.com/corporate-careers/
-Call or Email Us Today and Become Part of the Ardor Health Family.
-Call Toll-Free: (866)-425-5768
Asst. Maintenance Tech (Apartment/Make Ready/Grounds)-Cv @ Trussville
The Service Technician reports to the Property Manager under the supervision of the Service Manager and performs general maintenance and repair to ensure apartment units and other property facilities are in good working order. Responsibilities include diagnosing, troubleshooting, and repairing heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) units; electrical appliances, outlets, and light fixtures; plumbing, carpentry, and locks. The Service Technician follows a planned preventative maintenance schedule and follows up with residents after repairs are complete. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to, assisting with preparing vacant apartment units for rental and also landscape and renovation projects.
The successful candidate will embody and work to reinforce MAA’s Core Values. Those values include:
- Appreciating the uniqueness of each individual
- Communicating openly and with integrity
- Embracing opportunities
- Doing the right thing at the right time for the right reasons
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receives requests for service maintenance, prioritizes work orders and handles each in the most efficient manner.
- Examines and diagnoses problems with heating, ventilation and air conditioning units for property facilities. Determines the best method to repair or replace all or part of the unit. Makes repairs and/or replacements according to standard. Performs preventative maintenance on HVAC units by replacing filters, cleaning coils, etc.
- Repairs and replaces furnished kitchen appliances such as refrigerators, stoves, washers and dryers. May contact an outside vendor to make more advanced or severe repairs or replacements.
- Performs minor to moderate-level plumbing repairs, replacements, and/or installations including repairing leaks and removing clogs in sinks and toilets.
- Performs minor electrical repairs and replacement of light fixtures and related items.
- Repairs locks and other miscellaneous items.
- May perform painting projects ranging from full interior painting of property units to minor touch up and repair of walls and woodwork.
- May perform “make ready” projects for the preparation of vacant units available for prospective tenants.
- Cleans carpets as assigned.
- May perform swimming pool maintenance or other facility and/or landscape projects to ensure property aesthetics meet or exceed standards.
- Adheres to MAA safety and hazard communications programs, policies and procedures and maintains a safe work environment.
- Works irregular hours (evenings, weekends), including on-call and overtime hours, as required by the MAA 24-hour routine maintenance guarantee.
- Operates a motor vehicle to transport tools and materials between work sites.
- Attends and participates in technical training programs to maintain and enhance knowledge and skills.
- Performs other related duties as assigned to meet the needs of the business.
- High school diploma/GED and one to three years of experience in facility maintenance and/or mechanical repair required
- HVAC experience required
- EPA Type II or Universal and/or Pool Certification required at hire or within 90 days of assuming the position. CAMT is required in Florida only
- Valid driver’s license from the state of residence required
- Associate’s degree in a related technical or mechanical field preferred
- Commercial maintenance experience with plumbing, electrical, and janitorial strongly preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Thorough knowledge of heating and air conditioning unit maintenance, trouble shooting, and repair
- General knowledge of the repair and maintenance of appliances, lighting fixtures, and plumbing
- Knowledge of occupational health and safety regulations and precautions
- Knowledge and skills to operate common and specialized tools for repairs and maintenance
- Ability to visually inspect units, grounds, and other aspects of the property to determine adherence to standards
- Skill and ability to clearly and concisely communicate verbally and in writing with professionalism when interacting with tenants and property management
- Knowledge and skills to organize, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Customer service and problem-solving skills
- Ability to read, interpret and apply written instructions for repair and maintenance of equipment
- Attention to details
- Basic computer/technical skills to operate mobile computing or communications devices
Physical and Environmental Requirements
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit, stand, bend, walk use hands and fingers to control objects, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs and ladders, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk, and hear. The associate must be able to lift 50 pounds individually and up to 100 pounds with assistance devices (dollies, hand trucks, additional persons).
- Must be able to see and read to complete forms, read reports, and visually determine the correct working order of physical aspect of units and other property facilities. Frequently needs to see small details.
- While performing the duties of this job the associate primarily works in an outdoor environment exposed to adverse weather conditions as well as dirt and/or dust.
Apply through Zip Recruiter and this direct link:
CDL A Over The Road Company Drivers
DELIVERYING DREAMS, DRIVE FOR WELLBORN CABINET WHERE HONOR, LOYALTY AND RESPECT ARE MORE THAN JUST WORDS CDL Class A Truck Driver Jobs
Paid Mileage and Excellent Bonus Plan
CDL Class A Truck Driver Jobs
PAY PRATICAL MILES; LOADED AND UNLOADED PLUS DROP PAY
Monthly Delivery Bonus
Safety/Performance Bonus Paid Every Quarter
Paid Life Insurance
401-K Retirement Plan with Roll Over Option
Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
Flexible Spending Account
5 days' vacation in 6 months
Corporate Fitness Center - Free to Employees & Spouses
Safety Training & Elogs
Driver Referral Bonus
Tuition Reimbursement Program
OTR Company Driver Requirements
Must be at least 22 years of age.
Valid commercial driver's license (CDL Class A) is required.
Must be able to pass DOT Physical, Drug Test and Road Test.
No DUI or DWI
Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds
About Wellborn Cabinet
Since 1961, the Wellborn family has owned and operated Wellborn Cabinet, Inc., located in Ashland, Alabama. Our goal is to provide kitchen and bath cabinets crafted by dedicated Wellborn employees with the utmost quality and care.
Today, over 50 years later, our product line has broadened to include cabinetry and storage solutions to help you maximize your total home living space.
Wellborn Cabinet, Inc., Your Whole Home Design Solution.
Owner Operator CDL A Truck Driver
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck's new, low money down lease purchase options, there's never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation's Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
New & Lightly Used Trucks
Minimal Credit Requirements
Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
Guaranteed to Pass DOT
Low Purchase Option Pricing
Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
24/7/365 Breakdown Service
New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 – Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
License and Permits Provided at no charge
PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
Occupational Collision .38/Week
Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
Cargo and Liability
Own Authority? Click here to learn more.
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you'll need to grow a successful business. You'll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You'll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
New pay package for all Owner Operators
We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
Steady year-round freight from top companies
Extended length of haul
PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
Fuel Network Discounts
CDL A OTR Drivers
Walpole is offering the following positions based out of the following facilities:
Tractor Trailer Mechanic – Day Shift
Tire Tech – Day Shift
CDL -A Local Driver – Home most nights
CDL-A OTR Drivers – Mainly Southeast US
- CDL-A Hazmat Driver – Sign On Bonus – 12 Hour Shifts – Home Daily
- SE Regional CDL-A Drivers – Home Weekly
- CDL- A Local Driver – Home Daily – 12 Hour Shift
- SE Regional CDL-A Drivers – Home Weekly
CDL-A Drivers along I-75 Corridor between Tampa, FL and Atlanta, GA!
Join our Southeast RegionalFleet and enjoy consistent freight, high earnings, frequent hometime and the security of knowing you are just hours away from home instead of days! Give a Recruiter a call today to discuss this and other Driving opportunities available in the area you live!
Walpole employees all enjoy many benefits and perks including:
Competitive compensation packages • Paid Vacations • Health Insurance and 401K
New and well maintained equipment • Professional uniforms (with cleaning service)
Give us a call today and let's TALK!
Full Time & Entry Level Trainer
Full Time & Entry Level Trainer
Training provided in: Sales / Marketing / Management
Are you tired of working jobs that are taking you nowhere? Its time to START A CAREER!
45 Inc Birmingham is looking for motivated and ambitious candidates to join our growing company. We have successfully become on of the largest sales and marketing companies in the Southeast! We are interested in candidates that want career advancement into management roles. We cross train in areas such as:
- Coaching and Mentoring others
- Sales & Marketing
- Team Development
- Organizational Leadership
- Direct Communication Skills
Responsibilities for our open Entry Level Trainer position:
- Conduct daily business presentations for clients
- Business territory management
- Plan and lead weekly sales meetings
- Acquire new clients, and help maintain relationships with current clients
- Sales, marketing, & consulting
Qualified candidates must possess:
- Self motivated drive
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Energetic personality
- Sense of humor
- Ability to work well with others
- Entry level experience in sales, marketing, customer service, communications, leadership, training, retail, restaurant, service, food, sports, team work, and public relations is a PLUS!
If you are hard working and fun (we play just as hard as we work) and possess the qualities needed for the aforementioned, please send a resume.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!