Tuckerton Job Description Sample
Lyft Driver - Supplement Your Warehouse Income
What is Lyft?
Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Lyft Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Hiring Class A CDL Drivers! New Pay Increase For ALL Experience Levels!
Start Here, Stay Here.
At CRST Expedited, we’ve got the freight and pay package your team needs. What else?
Call for details! 866-414-6416
High Miles – High Pay!
- Lead Drivers earn $.10 more per mile
- Hazmat Mileage Bonus of $.04 more per mile
- Sign on bonuses available
- Longest length of haul in the industry
- Layover & Vacation pay
As an experienced driver you can even make more as a lead driver – earning an additional $.10 per mile. With our “train your own partner” program, not only can you can earn while you train, your partner will start out with 6 month’s pay credit.
Drivers are the foundation of CRST. In our Gold Rules culture, we recognize that our drivers are the most important part of our business. Your success is vital to our company’s success! We are committed to respecting our drivers, responding to issues, and resolving problems to the best of our ability.
Veterans paid for time served.
Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Let’s Put Some Miles Behind You.
With us, you’ll get:
- Consistent Hometime
- Career growth opportunities – earn more, fast!
- Well-maintained, late-model Equipment
- Average Fleet Age of just 1 ¼ years
- Best-in-class safety program, including driver-decision shut-down policy
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-414-6416
Must be 21 years old to apply.
We are looking for a dental assistant with front desk experience. The job description is as follows:
- Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
- Prepares patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting, seating, and draping patient.
- Provides information to patients and employees by answering questions and requests.
- Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to treatment area; positioning instruments for dentist's access; suctioning; passing instruments.
- Provides diagnostic information by exposing and developing radiographic studies with a valid NJ x-ray license ; pouring, trimming, and polishing study casts.
- Helps dentist manage dental and medical emergencies by maintaining CPR certification, emergency drug and oxygen supply, and emergency telephone directory.
- Educates patients by giving oral hygiene, plaque control, and postoperative instructions.
- Documents dental care services by charting in patient records.
- Maintains patient health history updates.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with OSHA procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Ensures operation of dental equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains dental supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Conserves dental resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Maintains professional and clean environment by cleaning the office daily.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Front desk requirements include but are not limited to: answering the phone, scheduling patients, sending out predeterminations to insurance companies. sending out claims, retrieving benefits for each patient
Opportunity to join new and growing dental office. State of the art digital office with friendly and helpful staff.
Very competitive compensation.
Please respond if interested. This is a great opportunity!
Certified Nursing Assistant (Cna)
Responsibility: The Certified Nursing Assistant works under the direction of licensed nursing personnel to provide quality resident care in accordance with applicable regulations.
Job Description and Duties:
· Provide direct resident care in accordance with treatment plans, as directed by the Nursing Supervisor/Nurse Manager.
· Accompany residents, as needed, to various activities and functions.
Quality of Care
· Participate in resident care assessments.
· Assist in development of resident treatment plans.
· Demonstrate understanding of and utilize proper infection control policies/practices.
· Complete required documentation accurately and in a timely manner.
· Participate in the restorative nursing program.
· Maintain a clean safe and secure environment for residents.
· Act in compliance with all corporate, state, federal and other regulatory standards.
· Attend meetings and in-service sessions, as directed.
· Access continuing education opportunities as appropriate to discipline in order to maintain clinical currency.
Other Job Duties
· Perform other duties, as assigned.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Run
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Drivers at C.R. England offer stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking Class A CDL dedicated truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Certified Home Health Aide - Chha
Preferred Home Health Care & Nursing Services, Inc. is currently looking for reliable and compassionate Certified Home Health Aides - CHHA's to join our Toms River office. This office services pediatric, adult and geriatric clients in Ocean County.
- Valid New Jersey CHHA License
- PPD or Chest X-Ray
- MMR or Titers
- Providing one-to-one care in the home
- Taking direction from clinical team and overseeing Registered Nurse
- Following the plan of care
- Following all clinical and office policies
- Meaningful one-to-one care
- Flexible scheduling
- Work close to home
- Weekly pay
- Industry-leading pay rates
- Career advancement
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Referral bonus
At Preferred Home Health Care & Nursing Services, your passion can touch and improve the lives of people in your community every day. We value our employees as our most important asset. Preferred Home Health Care services children, adults and seniors with home health care services throughout out New Jersey and Pennsylvania since 1987!
RN Staff Educator / Nurse Staff Development Coordinator
Come join our team of dedicated professionals at our Little Egg Harbor, NJ quality healthcare community!
We are currently hiring for:
Nurse Educator/Staff Development Coordinator for 171 bed skilled nursing, rehab and sub-acute facility.
Develop, plan and implement educational programs and in-services for employees. Valid *RN* license and experience in long term care required.
- Excellent salary commensurate with experience.
- Benefits package
Fax resume and letter of interest to 609-296-2710 or download/complete employment application at www.seacrestvillagenj.com
*May apply in-person:
Seacrest Village Administration Building, 201 Shenandoah Dr, Little Egg Harbor NJ 08087 EOE
Family Owned and Operated
B2B Outside Sales
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!