Tucson Job Description Sample
Senior Account Executive
We are currently seeking a motivated, self-driven individual as a Sales Associate to increase new account sales in a dedicated market territory. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying new opportunities and following up on potential leads utilizing our unique sales process tools. If you have prior sales experience and a desire to expand your career, we want to hear from you.
Platinum offers everything you need to excel as an Outside Sales Representative:
- Ability to Offer Cash Discounting – No need to hard sell. The merchant pays ONLY $64.95 per month no matter how much they process.
- Up to $1000 per sale in Up Front Commissions
- Lifetime residuals
- 1% of Processing Volume for monthly residuals ($50,000 per month = $500 Lifetime Residual).
- Monthly bonus
- Industry leading sales training
- Cutting edge sales tools, including a data management device with CRM software
- Work-life balance (no nights or weekends)
- Acquire new business accounts in your specified territory
- Develop a customized evaluation of the business to present the best package or solution.
- Call on businesses in person, from major corporations to small companies
- Conduct presentation meetings with potential clients as needed
- Exceptional communication and time management skills
- Proficiency with computer, Microsoft Office Suite, internet, and CRM
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Sales Training: With PCB University, our employees get top quality skills training designed to enhance their performance and assist them with their career potential and advancement.
- Career Mobility: You may quickly find yourself on the fast-track to success. We’re an INC5000 company offering significant avenues for personal development and growth, and providing for continued career progression. Starting off in Sales in just the beginning with us. You set your personal goals and control your income, as well as your future growth. Platinum Choice Bancard can take you as far as you want to go.
- Tools and Programs: Platinum’s many cutting edge sales tools and innovative programs are designed with you in mind
- Family Oriented: Platinum Choice Bancard is all about family values. Our sales representatives enjoy what they do and have fun doing it. Our unique family oriented culture is what makes us stand out when it really matters.
- Ability to Offer Cash Discounting – No need to hard sell. The merchant pays ONLY $64.95 per month no matter how much they process.
Candidates are considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, veteran status or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Apply today for immediate consideration!!
Guaranteed Best Pay in the Industry! Signing Bonuses Available for qualified candidates! We are looking for an experienced Plumber to efficiently undertake a variety of plumbing tasks ranging from fixing leakages to installing pipes for Residential or Commercial. A successful plumber must have a thorough knowledge of hydraulic systems. They are patient individuals with a practical mind and manual dexterity, able to work efficiently with great attention to detail. The goal is to install and maintain well-functioning systems that transport water, waste, gases or hot liquids.Responsibilities
- Read blueprints and drawings to understand or plan the layout of plumbing, waste disposal and water supply systems
- Cut, assemble and install pipes and tubes with attention to existing infrastructure (e.g. electrical wiring)
- Install and maintain water supply systems
- Locate and repair issues with water supply lines (e.g. leaks)
- Repair or replace broken drainage lines, clogged drains, faucets etc.
- Repair domestic appliances (e.g. washing machines) and fixtures (e.g. sinks) etc.
- Install and maintain gas and liquid heating systems (air-conditioning units, radiators etc.)
- Install waste disposal and sanitary systems with well-functioning DWV systems
- Proven experience as a plumber
- Solid understanding of water distribution and disposal systems in residential, commercial and industrial buildings
- Ability to handle plumbing tools and equipment (pipe wrenches, pipe cutters, plungers etc.)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Friendly with a great deal of patience
- Good physical condition and strength with the ability to work in awkward spaces
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Company Vehicle
- Training & Development
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Free Food & Snacks
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Sr. Virtualization Delivery Engineer (Federal DOD And Ts/Sci Required)
Senior Virtualization Delivery Engineers at CDWG team with other Engineers on highly visible, technically challenging projects and offerings. The Sr. Virtualization Delivery Engineer will be responsible for designing, configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting customer specific virtual environments. The position is Federally focused and the engineer will need to operate within a Department of Defense/Classified environment.
Key Areas of Responsibility
Work with clients to define, develop, and deliver appropriate software / hardware solutions for customer's data center
Maintain current knowledge of VMware's Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) portfolio of solutions
Document best practices in developing and deploying VMware solutions
Serve as top-level support for SDDC products related issues
Collaborate with a team to architect and engineer private, public, and hybrid cloud networks
Develop self-service automation (Business Process Automation) via vRA/vRO and/or system automation via vROps/vRO to address common O&M tasks
Troubleshoot, maintain, upgrade, and provide solutions to complex hardware/software problems
Regularly interface with technical and business staff of customers, including the project sponsor and stakeholders of projects in more complex engagements
Serve as technical point of contact on customer engagements
Manage time and expense to meet or exceed expectations defined in the Statement of Work
Provide high quality content deliverables using the appropriate document templates
Ensure solution is implemented as designed to the customer's satisfaction and approval
Educate the customer on solution as appropriate throughout the life of the project or service life
7 years of delivering complex technical solutions including planning, development, implementation and support including Failover techniques, recovery/rollback and application partitioning
7 years of Federal and/or DoD experience
DoD 8570 level II IAT Certification
VMware Certified Professional (VCP) in Datacenter Virtualization
VMware Certified Professional (VCP) in Desktop/Mobility
DoD/OPM Top Secret Clearance/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI)
Other Required Qualifications
Experience implementation, sustainment, and troubleshooting of VDI (Horizon) solutions in large environments
Experience with implementing Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Secure Technical Implementation Guidelines (STIGs) within a Department of Defense environment
Experience with remediating identified Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVAs) within DoD systems
Experience with installing, configuring, and troubleshooting NSX environments
Willing to travel (50-70%)
Strong organizational skills
Excellent attention to details
Abilities to work independently and to manage time effectively
Effective communication skills with an appreciation for the appropriate ways to interact with managers, coworkers, customers and vendors
Strong technical knowledge of vSphere, vRealize Automation (vRA), vRealize Orchestrator (vRO), and vRealize Operations Manager (vROps)
Technical knowledge in one or more VMware products: vCloud Suite, vRealize Suite, VMware Horizon View, VMware Virtual SAN (vSAN), vRealize Log Insight (vRLI), vRealize Network Insight (vRNI), or VMware NSX
Experience with current software development methodologies, with emphasis on software and hardware architecture, and infrastructure design and development
VMware Certified Professional (VCP) in Cloud Management/Automation
VMware Certified Professional (VCP) in Network Virtualization
Understanding of storage architectures, including peripheral interfaces (SCSI, RAID, Ethernet) and multi-processor designs (SMP)
Experience virtualizing enterprise applications (Exchange, SQL, ORACLE, Web servers, etc.)
Human Resources Generalist
EXCITING! This is not a normal -average job description because this is not a normal average opportunity.
If you are interested in a great opportunity, If you are open to a change and open to moving to Tucson Arizona (relo offered)- lets talk!
If you are a passionate Human Resources Generalist -and want to be and make a big difference within a large organization - lets talk.
- Do you have experience and strong proficiency serving leaders for their organization on highly significant matters relating to organizational strategies and efficiencies?
- Do you have experience with developing or maintaining strategic talent development plans?
- Do you have experience working as a Human Resources Generalist with experience in Performance Management, Employee Relations, Equal Employment Opportunity, Compensation, Benefits, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Organizational Effectiveness or other HR related experience?
Bachelors’ degree, a desired degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Organizational Development; post-secondary degrees preferred
Retail Key Holder PT -Tucson, AZ
SalonCentric Key Holder - PartTime
Do you have a passion for people and delivering exceptional customer service?
Do you seek out exciting new products and training opportunities to become an expert in the hair and beauty industry?
Do you love hair and beauty products?
If you answered YES, apply today for our Retail Sales Associate Position!
SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L'Oréal USA, is the premiere wholesale distributor in the United States of the finest salon professional beauty brands and we're seeking qualified candidates.
Fabulous PT Benefits:
Say goodbye to the mall, late nights and long weekends and enjoy desirable hours with most major holidays off!
Enjoy a generous employee discount on the best brands in the business
Bring your unique personality and join our creative and fun store teams
Enjoy continuous education on hair and beauty products
Explore growth and development opportunities within the SalonCentric and L'Oréal USA family!
Wow the Customer – Consistently deliver exceptional customer service to Salon professionals
Deliver Results – Sell the finest professional beauty brands and educate customers on promotions, upcoming sales events and advertised products; process and replenish merchandise; prepare and participate in physical inventories and periodic cycle counts; maintain store appearance; process sales and return transactions.
Be an Expert – Gain essential product knowledge & share exciting beauty industry trends with our customers
Collaborate – Work together in a positive team environment; achieve goals and priorities
Grow and Develop – Commit to excellence and experience endless growth opportunities
Act with Integrity – Always!
Outstanding customer service and communication skills
Retail or related experience strongly preferred
Basic reading and math skills
Ability to use computerized point of sale system, SAP experience preferred
Must be able to work weekends as availability guidelines require
18 years of age and High School Diploma or equivalent GED, preferred
Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs.
Must be able to stand and walk about the store throughout scheduled shift
To learn more about the position and what the company is up to, please follow us on:
INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | YOUTUBE | TWITTER | PINTEREST | PERISCOPE
SALON CENTRIC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND AFFORDS EQUAL OPPORTUNITY TO ALL APPLICANTS FOR ALL POSITIONS WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, GENDER (INCLUDING PREGNANCY), NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, DISABILITY, VETERAN STATUS, SEXUAL ORIENTATION OR ANY OTHER STATUS PROTECTED UNDER LOCAL, STATE OR FEDERAL LAWS.
Truck Equipment Technician / Welder
Truck Equipment Technician/Welder (Tucson, AZ):
Auto Safety House is seeking a full-time Truck Equipment Technician to work as part of a dedicated team and work inside a high volume and high quality shop up-fitting commercial and safety vehicles. Building vehicles from the ground up.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Install flat beds of all sizes.
Install service bodies of all sizes.
Fabricate from ground up hitches and ICC bumpers.
Fabricate and install dump bodies and needed hydraulic and electrical systems.
Install wire and repair safety equipment such as 4 corner strobe systems, arrow boards and light bars.
Mount tool box and lift gates
Minimum of 2 years of experience welding vehicles (trucks).
3+ years of experience in automotive electrical and lighting systems.
3+ years of experience in fabrication (building car chassis, building trailers, fabricating dump bodies etc.).
Basic experience using hand tools for drilling and bolting.
Good mechanical aptitude, including the ability to use basic hand and measuring tools (which the employee is expected to supply).
The ability to read and interpret drawing, specifications and manuals and competently inspect all products manufactured.
Knowledge of all equipment including the following: saws, ironworkers, drills, cutting torches and welders.
Must have own tools.
Clean and valid driver's license.
BENEFITS: Auto Safety House offers a competitive wage and benefits such as medical, dental, vision, life, short-term & long-term disability, 401k, PTO, paid holidays, and a safe work environment.
Service Technician (Tucson, AZ):
Auto Safety House is seeking a Service Technician to work in a high volume shop performing bumper to bumper diagnostics, service, repair, adjustments, and testing of buses and heavy duty trucks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Diesel engine
- Repair, diagnostic, rebuilding and general repair including Cummins, Caterpillar, Mercedes.
- Heavy duty brakes
- Complete understanding of air brake systems, including repair and rebuild of system.
- Electrical diagnosis
- Must have extensive electrical troubleshooting and diagnostic capabilities, understanding of multiplexing is a plus
Air Conditioning - general understanding of air conditioning installation, trouble shooting and repair is a plus
Transmission- Allison diagnostic and minor repair
Ford-GM medium duty diesel engine diagnostic and repair
Heavy duty suspension air and spring suspension trouble shooting and repair
Heavy duty alignment theory and repair techniques
All other duties assigned
5 years' experience with hydraulics
5 years' experience in automotive electrical and lighting systems
5 years' experience in medium or heavy duty truck repair (bumper to bumper)
Valid Driver License (required)
Clean driving record (preferred)
CDL a plus
Must be self-starter
Must have own hand tools
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Competitive wages and benefits. AAP/EPE/M/F/Vets/Disabled, DFWP.
Customer Service Advisor
Icahn Automotive Group LLC (Icahn Automotive) was formed by its parent, Icahn Enterprises L.P. (NASDAQ: IEP), to invest in and operate businesses involved in aftermarket parts distribution and service. Our businesses have a singular focus: provide premium automotive parts and services at a great value. The businesses of Icahn Automotive today consist of Pep Boys® automotive aftermarket retail and service chain, Auto Plus® automotive aftermarket parts distributor, Precision Tune Auto Care® owned and franchised automotive service centers, and AAMCO Total Auto Care franchised service centers. The businesses of Icahn Automotive total over 22,000 employees, over 2,000 company-owned and franchise locations and 25 distribution centers throughout the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
Contribute to the growth of the organization across all lines of business through customer engagement, expert product and service knowledge, follow-up, and follow through at the service desk, on the sales floor, and at the register.
Duties & Responsibilities
First point of contact for customers on the phone and in the store. Responsible for engaging customers, scheduling appointments, building trust, understanding needs, communicating processes and timelines, and selling parts and service that make the customer's car run at peak efficiency; adheres to Company Customer Care standards to meet customer expectations.
Responsible for the organization and productivity of the service business through work order and register transactions, thorough vehicle inspections, and service and replacement part knowledge.
Under the direction of Management, assists in various aspects of customer care, work order and register assistance, facility maintenance, and Outside Purchase (OP) ordering.
Follow all policies and procedures related to cash, credit, check, refund and return policies. Works with the management team to react to customer service issues, customer complaints, and/or business opportunities.
Conduct and participate in routine express automotive services, including tire mounting, balancing, rotations, and repair; oil changes, fluid top-offs, lubrications, filter and bulb replacement; battery installation, starting and charging system testing; cosmetic car services, and thorough vehicle inspection.
Primary driving force behind the implementation and constant execution of safety procedures, ensuring wheel torque and oil/fluid services are performed per standard operating procedure directives.
Partner with Management to produce a safe and health work environment that complies with all local, state, and federal laws, as well as with company policies and procedures.
Effectively communicate with all associates, management, and customers; interprets and retains information and applies knowledge appropriately.
In designated locations, may be a secondary key carrier responsible for basic and detailed opening and closing responsibilities.
Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Valid Driver's License.
One year of related experience in the automotive service environment.
Must have basic knowledge and understanding of mathematical concepts such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, and fractions. Ability to apply mathematical formulas to calculate commissions and discounts.
Strong verbal communication skills.
Strong customer service skills.
Ability to work Days, Nights, Weekends, Holidays.
Physical Demands/Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Must be able to lift, carry, and place merchandise and supplies up to 50 pounds without assistance.
Frequent standing and walking for long periods of time.
Frequent reaching overhead and below the knees, including squatting, bending, stooping, kneeling, twisting.
Climb up and down ladders to retrieve and stock merchandise.
Communicate effectively in person, by telephone, or by using telecommunications equipment.
Enters and locates information on computer.
Presents information to small and large groups.
Visually verifies information, often in small print.
Safely operates a motor vehicle.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Pct/Nursing Technician Observation Full-Time Nights 2K Bonus St. Joseph's
The Patient Care Technician (PCT) provides specific nursing care under the direction of a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN). The PCT is required to provide an excellent patient experience consistent with Relationship-Based Care. Prepare hospital room for new admission.
Anticipate patient needs. Respond to patient requests in a timely and appropriate manner. Perform patient rounding according to unit-specific guidelines.
Provide care that is intentional and patient-focused. Ensure that environment is orderly and comfortable. Approach patients and families with compassion and offer emotional support.
Demonstrate courtesy, respect, and professionalism. Recognize and respect cultural and spiritual differences and demonstrate culturally competent care. Works in a secure department with access to areas where medications are stored.
INTERNAL ASSOCIATE�S ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR SIGN ON BONUS
Required: High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (G.E.D.). Has completed PCT training, CNA training or equivalent training program.
Preferred: Current CNA Licensure.
Required: CPR Certification
Skills Required: Must possess effective written and verbal communication skills.
Other Required: Must be at least 18 years old.
Must be able to work variable shifts, holidays and/or weekends. Must be able to perform required duties, including lifting and transferring, using proper body mechanics.
Job: Nursing Assistants and PCA
Primary Location: Tucson, Arizona
Facility: Carondelet St. Joseph's Hospital
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Nights
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!