Tucson Job Description Sample
SR. Director Of Perioperative Services
POSITION SUMMARY: In collaboration with VP Chief Operating Officer/Nursing Executive, strategically plans, organizes, directs and controls the development of Carondelet Health???s goals and objectives related to Patient Care Services policies, programs and other related issues. Establishes and implements standards and processes required to sustain an effective quality driven patient care delivery structure and support system for our customers. Responsible for the general management and administration of the Patient Care Services function for a single site, while maintaining an integrated CHN system. Has expanded responsibility over nursing services including but not limited to clinical and support department responsibilities. Works closely with the VP Chief Operating Officer/Nursing Officer on special projects related to clinical services and quality initiatives.????
POSITION COMPETENCIES: All competencies identified in this document are essential to the satisfactory performance of the position by any/all incumbents, with reasonable accommodation, if necessary.
1.Integrates, supports, and fulfills the ministry values of CHN
Understand, interprets, models and applies the values of CHN. Clearly and consistently communicates values to staff, managers, and all others. Respects others for their individual differences. Demonstrates the ability to align patient care ser-vices vision with the organizational vision, mission and values.
2.To provide leadership for the department and serve as leadership model. In partnership with operational leadership, serves as the clinical leader for the hospital. Develop and plan for nursing leadership team and leadership roles; mentor nursing skills. Monitor performance management, recruitment and retention activities.
Effectively manages change and fosters innovation; promotes and models teamwork within Patient Care Services. Engages and inspires people. Promotes name recognition and market image for the services provided both within and outside CHN. Demonstrates current knowledge about national and local issues affecting health care delivery and the discipline. Creates a work environment that exemplifies Magnet characteristics and culture .Promotes positive performance management of all direct reports as measured by achieving organizational goals for staff satisfaction and through direct leadership observation.
3.Promotes excellence in customer service
Creates a culture of excellence and transparency Maintains focus ensuring high quality and safe patient care. Understands models of Care Delivery, needs of patients and technology used in various environments.
Initiates and fosters continuous improvement and innovation within Patient Care Services; ensure strategic allocation of resources by establishing appropriate financial balance between customer need, market forces and organizational values to guarantee financial viability of CHN. Establish environment to initiate innovative clinical care delivery systems according to best practices.
4.Demonstrates an active
Commitment to organizational
Improvement and performance. Promotes the development and implementation of strategies for quality, cost-effective care; foster development of customers easy access and communication; and development of strategies, partnerships and plans to maintain and continuously improve levels of customer service. Holds self and associates accountable for performance and is results oriented. Actively participates in organization quality initiatives and clinical outcomes as measured by performance monitoring, initiating action plans to address areas not meeting established benchmark goals. Develop regulatory compliance, organizational preparedness, and performance improvement for staff satisfaction that meets patient and physician satisfaction.
5.Develops others, communicates effectively
Ultimately responsible for interviewing, hiring, directing, counseling, developing, and appraising Patient Care Services personnel. Delegates authority and responsibility. Ensures responsibilities, authorities, and accountability of all subordinates are defined and understood. Shares information in timely, effective manner.
6.Stewards resources, takes risks and collaborates with others
Sets and meets financial targets without compromising quality, employee morale or customer satisfaction, while continuing to demonstrate cost containment results. Develops creative solutions. Builds supportive relationships and teams. Obtains results in complex, political situations. Models effective relationships and processes within a management structure; establishes collaborative relationships with key constituencies, both internal and external
7.To provide a safe, functional, supportive and effective environment for all patients, staff members and other individuals utilizing CHN facilities. Follows all emergency and safety policies and procedures of CHN.
Security Clearance Required: No
Visa Candidate Considered: No
7+ to 10 years experience
Management Experience Required
Willingness to Travel
Strong Nursing Leader with at least 8 years of OR experience managing complex ORs. Trauma experience preferred.
Someone good with establishing relationships and engaging surgeons
Prefer a total of 15 years overall experience encompassing the Perioperative area. Someone who is visible and action oriented.
High Tech OR experience including robotics.
Remote Assistant Director Of Construction
The Assistant Director of Construction will create individualized learning plans for all Project Managers and follow up with those plans for compliance and improvement. This position will ensure all individual plans are followed through and report results to Staff VP semi-annually.
In addition this role with have some Regional Project Manager responsibility for assigned projects to include the following: support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in a health care environment. This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement.
The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus.
Essential Job Duties:
??? Ultimately responsible for projects being delivered on budget and schedule. Ensure that risks are being properly managed either contractually or via insurance products and is getting good business terms.
Responsible for legal and contractual issues related to project delivery. Ensure we have an ethical and transparent working relationship with our vendors.
??? Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest best practices. Capacity to manage multiple projects at one time with minimal supervision.
Skill set to manager larger projects.
??? Liaison between RVPs ,CEOs and D&C. Engaged in upfront scope and budget /schedule development/ team selection with Project Managers, C-Suite and RVP's. Issue monthly report to Sr.
VP, CFO, all RVP's & CEO's, in addition to selected corporate entities.
??? Direct reports are Sr. RPMs and RPMs. Provide mentoring and direct guidance to newer and less experienced staff.
Develop programs tailored to each PM's professional development.
??? Continually seeking methods to improve on past performances through innovation and challenging assumptions.
??? Knowledge of the different departments in a hospital BH or Acute and the unique requirements for each.
??? Involved in HR functions such as recruitment, and promotions.
Bachelor's degree required
3-5 years of hospital experience required.
Must have experience building a hospital from the ground up.
Strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills.
Travel: 25% - 50% nationwide
Director OF Critical Care Services
The Director is responsible for a 28 bed MICU and 12 bed CVICU. The Director pays a key role in working with Administration and specialty physicians to develop and grow this service line.
A multidisciplinary team will be developing critical care protocols, processes and tracking quality outcome metrics to drive improved critical care services. The Director provides leadership for the hospital?s code blue, STEMI, brain attack and rapid response teams. Accountable for all aspects of development, management, and financial success of specific environment.
Develops and articulates mission and vision, develops business plan, financial and budget targets, and quality measures. Responsible for contractual relationships with physicians and provider partners. Develops plan to ensure outstanding customer/patient satisfaction.
POSITION DUTIES: Overall Rating
- Level 1 1.1 Initiate and implement customer focused processes to ensure continuum of care, including standards of care and consistency of practice. 1.2 Initiate and foster continuous improvement and innovation within the department. 1.3 Initiate innovative clinical care delivery systems according to best practices. 1.4 Develop a comprehensive and cohesive business strategy for the unit which integrates with the financial and business direction of the Network. 1.5 Ensure strategic allocation of resources by establishing appropriate financial balance between customer need, market forces and organizational values; ensure financial viability of unit and CHN. 1.6 Analyze and incorporate current business and clinical trends. 1.7 Develop and manage business contracts as appropriate. 1.8 Develop and implement strategies for quality, cost-effective care. 1.9 Assess the needs and expectations of all customers. Ensure customers easy access and communication and develop strategies, partnerships, and plans to maintain and continuously improve levels of customer service. POSITION COMPETENCIES: (All competencies identified in this document are essential to the satisfactory performance of the position by any/all incumbents, with reasonable accommodation, if necessary.) *Overall Rating 1. Support and fulfill the mission of Carondelet. Promote quality service within a compassionate environment by treating each person with dignity and respect. Support organizational efforts to provide health care for all. 2. Implement Carondelet?s Strategic Management System (SMS) at the departmental level aligning department operations and goals with Carondelet?s Strategic Vision. Undertake a driving role as a CHN leader to align department operational and financial plans with the Network?s Strategic Vision. Meet the challenge of aligning internal operating practices within Carondelet?s strategic management system (SMS) by facilitating the development and implementation of department/unit program or operational plans with key performance objectives and metrics. Translate program and operational plans into individual performance objectives for staff. Identify the changes required and reinforce behaviors consistent with achieving Carondelet?s Strategic Vision. 3. Provide leadership for the department or specific environment line and serve as leadership model for the network. Effectively manage change and foster innovation. Promote and model teamwork within the unit and throughout the Network. Develop name recognition and market image for the services provided both within and outside CHN. Demonstrate current knowledge about national and local issues affecting health care delivery and the discipline. 4. Cultivate staff expertise and knowledge necessary for the delivery of quality patient care, or for client/customer satisfaction. Develop plan for identifying the required knowledge and skill sets for staff; stay aware of current business/clinical trends and develop methods for sharing this knowledge with others. Provide appropriate direction and opportunity to ensure professional staff development. Develop plans for staff retention. Provide appropriate quality service and/or care for age-related needs of population(s) served according to established performance standards and policies of unit or department 5. Achieve organizational alignment and ensure a seamless continuum of care. Model effective relationships and processes within a matrix management structure. Establish collaborative relationships with key constituencies, both internal and external. Direct the cost-effective use of department?s expertise Provide for enhancement of clinical service. 6. Provide management staff the direction and coaching required for maximum effectiveness and efficiency of unit operations. Develop and articulate vision and performance expectations to management and direct report staff. Ensure department vision is shared with and in alignment with Network. Develop, coach and mentor management and direct report staff to ensure compliance with all appropriate regulatory agencies. Effective use of resources ? human, capital, financial and environmental. Appropriate and timely administrative reports and documentation. Encourage and motivate staff to be creative and support methods for continuous improvement to enhance patient satisfaction, business outcomes and quality of care. 7. Establish and maintain effective physician and contractual relationships, which continually enhance and improve the delivery of care and patient/client satisfaction, and ensure financial viability for department and Network. Develop and negotiate effective contractual and professional relationships with physicians and key partners. Ensure all contractual relationships are financial sound and contribute to the business success of the organization. Advocate for the patient and influence interactions to ensure quality patient care. 8. Provide appropriate, quality service for age-related needs of the population(s) served, according to the established performance standards and policies of CHN Communicate appropriately with all age groups encountered. Ability to gather, assess and interpret age specific communication skills SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS [note: bold skills and certification are required] Masters in Nursing, Healthcare, Business, Public Administration, Management or related field National Incident Management System (NIMS) class to be completed within 6 months of position date RN license in AZ Security Clearance Required: No Visa Candidate Considered: No CANDIDATE DETAILS 5+ to 7 years experience Seniority Level
Director Management Experience Required
Yes Minimum Education
Master's Degree Willingness to Travel
Occasionally IDEAL CANDIDATE RN with strong and recent/current Adult Critical Care experience and knowledge including CVICU experience. Independent thinker, able to build and retain strong teams, visionary, can see and understand the big picture.
Remote RN Manager Of Sterile Processing
Now Hiring a Corporate Registered Nurse Manager of Sterile Processing to work remotely for a leading healthcare organization! The position is remote and requires 50-75% travel. This Manager oversees surgical sterilization services for numerous facilities nationwide.
The Nurse Manager of Sterile Processing coordinates and supervises the central sterile processing services for the entire healthcare system.
Provides strategic leadership and direction organization-wide for the Perioperative Central Sterile Services Departments (CSSD) including all facets of instrument processing, materials management, distribution and inventory control, and other associated functions within Central Sterile Services.
Supports the Corporate Director of Surgery with all sterilization services, such as continuous performance and process improvement and high level disinfection in all facilities.
Develop strategies, plans, and executes processes to improve quality, safety, performance, and operational excellence in accordance with all regulatory requirements.
Direct administrative and operational teams in achieving organizational priorities to best serve customers while maintaining and improving expenses related to sterile processing.
Initiate and support a culture of process improvement and safety that removes waste and standardizes processes.
Educates, mentors and coaches local SPD and clinic leaders for clinical effectiveness.
Participates in continual performance and process improvement monitoring key performance metrics such as: Immediate Use Steam Sterilization (IUSS), case cart error frequency, instrument set error frequency, sterilization documentation error frequency.
Stays up to date with changing regulations/guidelines and implements corrective plans to ensure sterilization compliance system wide.
Bachelor's Degree in Nursing required
Master???s Degree in healthcare preferred
Certification / Licensure:
Certification as Certified Registered Central Sterile Technician (CRCST) required
Certified Endoscope Reprocessor (CER) desired
Certified Instrument Technician (CIT) desired
Certified Sterile Processing Distribution Manager (CSPDM) a plus
Previous experience in all aspects of sterilization processing functions working with decontamination, sterilization sciences, case cart systems and surgical supplies and equipment
5+ years in Sterile Processing experience required
Minimum 4 years management experience in sterile processing required
Knowledge of Performance Improvement and Lean highly desired
Membership in professional organization (IAHCSMM) highly desired
Ability to communicate effectively with the ability to handle multiple assignments, balance priorities and make sound decisions
Must be able to interact in a positive manner and communicate well with others
RN Trauma Manager
Supervises and evaluates related activities for the Trauma Program. Responsible for quality of care, resource utilization and organization management of the trauma program. Provides leadership of trauma patient care initiatives, staff development, physician relationships, quality initiatives, trauma performance improvement processes and trauma program development. The Trauma Program Manager is responsible for Trauma Center designation and verification processes.
Required: Bachelor Degree in Nursing, Healthcare, Business, Public Administration, Management or related field.
Required: National Incident Management System (NIMS) class to be completed within 6 mo of position date.
Licensure Required: Current Arizona RN License in applicable discipline.
Preferred: Specialty area (CPR addendum)
Experience Required: 3 years related experience, 1 year supervisory
Preferred: 5 years related experience, 3 years supervisory
Skills Required: Team building, systems thinking, complex problem solving, negotiating and influencing, change and conflict management, data analysis, coaching and mentoring, strategic planning, business strategy development.
Preferred: Management Skills, interpersonal communication.
Knowledge Required: Quality improvement process, related health care practices and standards.
Preferred: Regulatory and accreditation.
Technology Required: Computer skills, personal technology tools, and awareness of current use of technology in related field.
Preferred: Advanced computer skills, technology of the specialty.
Any equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience that fulfills the requirements of the position will be considered.
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS [note: bold skills and certification are required]
3 years Management experience in a Trauma Center
AZ RN license
Security Clearance Required: No
Visa Candidate Considered: No
5+ to 7 years experience
Management Experience Required
Willingness to Travel
Demonstrated nursing leadership experience in a Trauma Center- (minimally 3-5 years)
Strong Nursing Skills in a Level I Trauma Center
Staff & Program development experience
Tucson, Arizona Practice Adding A General Dermatology Physician (Part-Time Or Full-Time)
myDermRecruiter is working closely with a small practice in Tucson, Arizona to find a skilled, Board Certified/ Board Eligible Physician to join their team! Work 2-5 days a week, your choice, very flexible! Plenty of patients, so practice is more than able to take on a full-time physician as well!
Excellent opportunity to practice in beautiful Tucson, Arizona. Whether you are just starting your career or looking for a place to finish out your career in amazing weather that only the southwest can offer, this position may be the perfect fit for you!
Apply today for confidential consideration! Learn more about myDermRecruiter here: https://youtu.be/St7nvO9KkBk
For further information, contact Michelle Sullentrup at (636) 239-1787 Ext. 2 to learn more; or email your CV to Michelle@myDermRecruiter.com
Office: 636-239-1787 Ext. 2
Visit www.myDermRecruiter.com to view more Dermatology Physician Jobs nationwide!
Business Management Associate (Leadership Development Program)
Make an impact while jump-starting your management career at GEICO! If you are interested in a fast-track development program that will utilize your degree and enhance your leadership ability within a multi-billion dollar Berkshire Hathaway company, the GEICO Emerging Leaders Program may be just what you are looking for.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Leadership Development
- Top Compensation
- Great Nationwide Locations
- Personal Coaching & Fast Track to Management
- One of the Best Programs in the US: with GEICO you will join one of the best formal leadership development/coaching programs for college grads in the U.S.
- Leadership Committed to Your Development: the GEICO executive team is committed to your success
- Challenge: constantly be challenged; as soon as you master a topic or role, you learn something new.
- 3 Leadership Development Conferences:
- Training with executive leadership
- Six Sigma Green Belt Training around Management
- Manager Readiness Conference
Choose from over 10 locations including: Florida; Dallas, TX; Tucson, AZ; San Diego, CA; Virginia Beach, VA; Macon, GA; DC Area; Woodbury, NY; Buffalo, NY
PERSONAL CAREER COACHING & FAST TRACK TO MANAGEMENT/LEADERSHIP ROLES
- Coach: you will have a team of coaches committed to helping you development professionally and determine what your professional strengths and weaknesses are and then develop a plan to improve and determine which part of the business is the best match for your long-term career goals.
- Career Clarity: you will have a mentor who will walk with you through a formal rotational program which will allow you to get full 360 exposure to the entire business and then make a decision at the conclusion of the program which part of the business is the best fit for you and your career plans.
- Management Fast Track: you will be on the fast track to management level roles for a $billion Berkshire Hathaway company. 90% of EL grads move into management positions across the company and generally are managing teams after year 1.
THE IDEAL COLLEGE LEADER PROFILE
- 2018 Undergraduate and Graduate Students
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field (finance, accounting, economics, risk management, management)
- 3.5+ cumulative GPA; you will be required to provide undergraduate transcripts with GPA
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership experience and desire to manage others
- Permanent U.S. work authorization required; current and/or future sponsorship is not available
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays, and leave programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Associate assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Business casual dress
- Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
- Associate clubs and sports teams
- Volunteer opportunities
Hygienist (General Dental Practice) - Tucson
As a Hygienist with an Aspen Dental-branded practice, you are not only making a statement that you are committed to providing quality dental care but you are also becoming a part of a collaborative network of dental professionals. For an estimated 47 million Americans, lack of access to affordable dental care is a real problem and by aligning with an Aspen Dental practice you can be part of the solution. Commitment to continuous development and promoting from within means your career path is limitless. We're on a mission to give America a healthy mouth. Hygienists who join an Aspen practice work for a licensed dentist and live that mission every day by supporting the clinical needs of your practice's patients and doctors. Not only can you maximize your career potential, but you can make a real difference in the lives of patients. About Aspen Dental-branded practices
Aspen Dental-branded practices are independently owned and operated by licensed dentists. The practices receive non-clinical business support services from Aspen Dental Management, Inc., a dental support organization.
Evaluates overall oral health, examining oral cavity for signs of periodontal disease or possible cancers, including sores, recessed & bleeding gums, and oral lesions.
Documents dental history or chief complaint; records and reports pertinent observations and patient reactions to dental staff, as appropriate; documents lab procedures and ensures follow up on results.
Follows through with oral hygiene procedures in accordance with treatment plans prescribed by the attending Dentist. Procedures may include: Prophylaxis, Periodontal Scaling, Root Planing, Debridement, Application of Fluoride Treatments, and Application of Protective Sealants.
Assists with or institutes emergency measures for sudden adverse developments during treatment of patients.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Must be a Registered Dental Hygienist
Duration: 6 months
The successful candidate will demonstrate strong skills in Incident Response and Handling, Forensic Analysis, and will have the ability to quickly relay critical information to team members and management clearly, completely, and concisely. As the Attack, Sensing, Warning, and Response (ASWR) Analyst, the successful candidate will analyze collected data and derive facts, inferences, and projections to determine if the systems being monitored are operating normally or being attacked by an adversary. This candidate will possess the following:
Technical Resource Manager |MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755| Email email@example.com
RN Manager | Trauma Services
We’re working on behalf of a premiere medical campus serving Tucson and the Southwest that offers high-quality care and customer service in programs such as cardiology, orthopedics, oncology, wound care, stroke, diabetes, emergency medicine and rehabilitation. The 486-bed facility is an accredited Chest Pain Center, and has been recognized by the American Heart and Stroke Association with a Get with the Guidelines Award for stroke care.
Emergency services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, across Tucson. Personalized care is delivered by doctors and nurses with advanced training in emergency medicine.
Looking for a great opportunity? We seek a Registered Nurse with three (3) or more years trauma services experience to help build a new trauma program. In this role you will supervise and evaluate related activities for the trauma program. You will be responsible for quality of care, resource utilization and organization management of the trauma program. You will provide leadership of trauma patient care initiatives, staff development, physician relationships, quality initiatives, trauma performance improvement processes and trauma program development. You will be responsible for Trauma Center designation and verification processes.
Candidates must have a Bachelors Degree in Nursing, Healthcare, Business, Public Administration, Management or related field and be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Arizona (or have the ability to gain this licensure). Must have three (3) or more years of related experience. Must complete the National Incident Management System (NIMS) class to be completed within six (6) months of hire date.
The role offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits. This is an excellent opportunity to join a healthcare organization that boasts a broad offering of clinical services, recognizes leadership and talent, and promotes individual growth utilizing a team oriented approach. For more information call 941.739.1400 or submit your resume now by clicking on the button below that says "Apply Now."
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!