Tucson Job Description Sample
Senior Account Executive
We are currently seeking a motivated, self-driven individual as a Sales Associate to increase new account sales in a dedicated market territory. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying new opportunities and following up on potential leads utilizing our unique sales process tools. If you have prior sales experience and a desire to expand your career, we want to hear from you.
Platinum offers everything you need to excel as an Outside Sales Representative:
- Ability to Offer Cash Discounting – No need to hard sell. The merchant pays ONLY $64.95 per month no matter how much they process.
- Up to $1000 per sale in Up Front Commissions
- Lifetime residuals
- 1% of Processing Volume for monthly residuals ($50,000 per month = $500 Lifetime Residual).
- Monthly bonus
- Industry leading sales training
- Cutting edge sales tools, including a data management device with CRM software
- Work-life balance (no nights or weekends)
- Acquire new business accounts in your specified territory
- Develop a customized evaluation of the business to present the best package or solution.
- Call on businesses in person, from major corporations to small companies
- Conduct presentation meetings with potential clients as needed
- Exceptional communication and time management skills
- Proficiency with computer, Microsoft Office Suite, internet, and CRM
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Sales Training: With PCB University, our employees get top quality skills training designed to enhance their performance and assist them with their career potential and advancement.
- Career Mobility: You may quickly find yourself on the fast-track to success. We’re an INC5000 company offering significant avenues for personal development and growth, and providing for continued career progression. Starting off in Sales in just the beginning with us. You set your personal goals and control your income, as well as your future growth. Platinum Choice Bancard can take you as far as you want to go.
- Tools and Programs: Platinum’s many cutting edge sales tools and innovative programs are designed with you in mind
- Family Oriented: Platinum Choice Bancard is all about family values. Our sales representatives enjoy what they do and have fun doing it. Our unique family oriented culture is what makes us stand out when it really matters.
- Ability to Offer Cash Discounting – No need to hard sell. The merchant pays ONLY $64.95 per month no matter how much they process.
We offer a competitive compensation package including upfront commissions paid daily, monthly bonus, and lifetime residuals from day one with no quotas.
Candidates are considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, veteran status or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Apply today for immediate consideration!!
If you enjoy offering financial stability and security to customers everywhere, a career as an Independent Account Executive may be perfect for you. While selling Processing and related services, you meet the changing needs of our customers by crafting and customizing a system that works for their individual business. Get to know your clients on a deeper level with exceptional customer service and a personal touch with an in-depth look into their lives to determine what products and services will benefit each one. Join an exciting team of individuals committed to offering security to every merchant by working with our underwriters to sell affordable services.
- Sell payment processing services and related products to business owners, customizing programs to cover a variety of solutions to meet the needs of every individual business.
- Meet with merchants daily to provide them with information about how our products and services will benefit their business and help to keep everything well organized.
- Attend programs, seminars and meetings to learn about new services and products, receive technical assistance and learn new marketing and selling skills.
- Create marketing strategies that bring customers to you rather than another.
- Guarantee that all necessary paperwork is filled out and filed to put the processing account in place.
- Communicate with customers and underwriters to determine that the account starts to process seamlessly.
- Monitor any notifications and alerts to guarantee that the merchant is not having any problems.
- Seek new clients through networking and calling lists of prospective clients on a weekly basis.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Reliable Vehicle
- Computer or laptop and scanner
- Bachelor's degree
- Flexible schedule and ability to travel
- Experience working in a commission based position
To Apply directly, follow the link below:
Document Management Analyst II- Tucson U.S. Attorney's Office
Document Management Analyst II to assist in the work of the
U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Arizona,
Tucson, Arizona 85701-5040
This is a temporary contract to hire position with pay rate of $ 24.52 an hour.
The estimated length of this assignment is expected to be through May 31, 2020, with the potential for SIX (6) one-year extensions.
This post is for five (5) positions.
Overtime and Travel may be authorized as needed.
- Resume should be in MS Word format, over all 1” margins, 10-pitch font
- Two page resume with qualifications, one page with references, maximum 3 pages in length.
- Please list at least three (3) professional references in the following format:
Name of Reference:
Relationship to candidate during tenure:
- Email resumes in the above format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes received in other than MS Word or without references may not be considered.
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Security Clearance.
- Active security clearance: Public Trust (National Agency Check and Inquiry)
- Undergraduate degree
- Experience working in a Government and/or Litigation Support environment in addition to required qualifications
- Experience as a Legal Assistant in conjunction with Responsibilities
* High school diploma or GED certificate.
* Three years of experience on major litigation support projects or undergraduate degree. Certain assignments may require experience or substantial undergraduate coursework in, for example, finance/accounting, health care, or substantial experience in the legal environment or in information technology.
* Requires hands-on familiarity with the Government's office and network environment, including but not limited to, data processing environments, including office automation networks, PC-based databases and other applications, internet and server-based databases and other applications, such as Oracle, Concordance, Summation, Trial Director, etc. or similar applications.
* Experience with Microsoft Office software programs (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook), Word Perfect and Adobe Acrobat Professional or similar applications.
* Proven excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Demonstrated ability to work independently in a team environment.
* Knowledgeable user of the Government's office and network environment, including but not limited to, word processing, spreadsheet, imaging, and hardware systems.
* Ability to perform detailed work consistently, accurately, and under pressure extremely important.
* Ability to operate office equipment such as printers, fax machines, copiers, etc…
* Attention to detail.
* Ability to work and interact professionally and effectively with all levels of staff.
* Ability to meet established deadlines and work as a team player in a professional office.
* Skilled in meeting and dealing with people in a courteous and tactful manner.
* Some walking, standing, bending and ability to carry small office items.
Document Management Analyst with knowledge and judgment participates in the substantive development of cases.
- Conducts legal research and drafts acceptable substantive pleadings.
- Drafts and reviews motions and responses to defense pleadings.
- Reviews and edits draft of substantive legal documents drafted by attorneys, paralegal specialists and other support staff members.
- Conducts interviews of law enforcement or reviews police paperwork, to compile facts, statements, witnesses and evidence pertinent to the case.
- Prepares appropriate case summaries to assist the Assistant U.S. Attorneys in preparation for pre-trial motions hearings and/or trial.
- Use established network or mainframe databases, (e.g., JUSTIS Westlaw, Lexis, RCIS, Automated Papering System or APS, Automated Trial Preparation or ATP), performs data searches, report design, and other data retrieval assignments. Reports may be of a recurring nature or of a special, one-time nature based on user information requirements.
- Prepares and submits legal pleadings, forms, reports, correspondence, and other documents are prepared and submitted within established deadlines.
Sr. Data Center Delivery Engineer
Commercial/ Truck Tire Service Technician
Commercial Tire Service Technician - Duties & Responsibilities include
• Remove, dismount & remount tube-type and tubeless commercial truck tires
• Commercial tire repair, matching, mating and wear pattern diagnosis
• Inspecting and communicating tire related needs to company and/or the customer
• Driving to and safely arriving at customer work-sites
• Efficient, effective and productive routing between service calls
• Documenting work order customer needs and service call activities in an accurate and timely manner
• Maintaining, care and use of tools, equipment, materials and inventory assigned to vehicle
• Work safely and protect company and customer assets
• Comply with safe driving practices, speed, traffic regulations and pre-trip vehicle inspection
• Care and use of personal protective equipment according to regulations and policies
• Regular attendance according to assigned schedule
• Other essential and non-essential duties as assigned by management
Compensation is depending on experience. Full time benefits include
• Family Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance
• Flexible Spending Account
• Life Insurance
• 401(k) with company matching funds
• Company paid Uniforms and weekly laundry service
• Paid holidays and paid vacations
• Paid training.
Let us know if you are interested or if you have further question on this position or others.
Field Service Representative I
Target Optical - Optician
Automotive Service Advisor
Purpose & Objective:
The Service advisor role is critical to the overall success of the business. They are the face of the business as they directly interact with our valued clients. They build value in what we do & sell repairs & service in a standard set by the company. They are the first & last contact point with clients.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
● Sales: Sell repairs and service to clients using company guidelines and best practices. Build estimates based on tech recommendations. Order required parts for said repairs.
● Customer Service: Handle all customer service complaints, negative online feedback, and other customer service issues. This may include confronting and assisting frustrated customers. Prevent customer service issues whenever possible by monitoring/ensuring that all the verbal and written commitments/contracts made by staff are being honored. Provide coaching to staff regarding how to give better customer service based on observations made and/or from feedback from clients.
● Manage Shop Work-Flow: While maintaining quality standards, maintain a balanced/efficient workflow using the company's systems such as the “workflow-board”, shop management software, and internal best practices. Assist other office staff & shop foreman in managing tech workloads by monitoring and dispatching work in order to achieve the best possible results.
● Manage Employees: Help lead shop’s staff & meet the objectives & sales targets set forth by the company. Enforce and maintain the company's values, policies, and systems.
● Manage Costs: Ensure that costs are kept under control by staff in all areas of the shop and find ways to reduce cost while maintaining the customer service and quality standards of the company.
● Other tasks; Allow no job to be too small or beneath oneself. Fill in on tasks as needed to maintain the flow of the shop.
Examples could be: running a shuttle, selling tickets, checking out customers, cleaning the bathroom, picking up a part, or any other task that can be safely completed which is needed.
● Experience: Must have at least 2 years experience in a sales position, preferably automotive based.
● Organizational & Focus Skills: Must be able to work and complete work tasks in a timely fashion in an environment that has constant distractions and interruptions.
● Computer Knowledge & Ability: Must possess a working knowledge of how to use a Windows computer. This includes the ability to type or dictate at least 30 words per minute, operate a cursor, view a computer monitor, operate an email account and use common office software such as word processing and spreadsheet programs.
● Communication Skills: Must be able to communicate in English fluently, both in verbal and in written form.
● Math Skills: Must possess ability to count. Must know how to perform basic math functions using a calculator.
● Physical Demands:
● Must be able to get into and out of various vehicles without assistance.
● Must be able to drive a motor vehicle with passengers.
● Must have a clean driving record.
Note: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
13 days PTO. 7 paid holidays (Thursday & Friday on thanksgiving) Closed Christmas to New Years every year. IRA with 2% company match. Health care contribution. Clean, modern facility. Monday-Friday. No weekends. Company paid training.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!